Über Chronicle

Chronicle, die Software zur Friedhofverwaltung und -abbildung, bietet die einfachste Möglichkeit, deinen Friedhof einzubinden und zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über Chronicle

Didn’t need much training and i found it easy to use.

Not sure as I never had any experience using any software similar.

Bewertungen zu Chronicle

Chronicle hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 12 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Chronicle bereits verwendet?

Christopher G.
Board Member in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Small cemetery organization

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Easier to locate graves, ability to highlight available grave sites.

Ease of use, accuracy of maps, ability to update and correct information.

Our existing business processes were old manual records. We still need to integrate that information into the software.

vor 5 Tagen

Hi Christopher, Thank you for your kind feedback. It's been our pleasure working together with you and your team. We're happy to see the 5 stars. They mean a lot to us and we're going to do our best to keep it. What you wrote in the "Cons" is very common in cemetery management, and that's why we're here, so let us know if you need help regarding the integration with your old manual records. Sincerely, Chronicle team

Dianne D.
Secretary in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ouyen Cemetery

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I had been on the look out for some software to digitise the Ouyen Cemetery records, when I stumbled upon Chronicle it looked like everything I had been wanting so I wondered how a little country Cemetery could ever afford to get something like this. I contacted Chronicle and we arranged a Zoom meeting to see the software, and discuss what we really needed. Chronicle then sent me a project proposal and quote and I was so excited that not only does the Chronicle team do most of the work the price was very very affordable. We thought we might need to apply for a grant to make this happen but we were able to start straight away.Chronicle have been very responsive throughout the process, from change requests to any assistance I may have needed and just general enquiries. I am extremely happy we have chosen this company, we have not been disappointed.

This software does everything we need and more. It is called Simple Cemetery Software for a reason and it really is simple to use, no training required. This software can stay simple with a small amount of information but it can become a single information mangement system, holding all our documentation both public and private making and managing our Cemetery records accessible, quick and portable and that is our goal over the next six months.

There are no Cons at this early stage, we have only just gone online with basic inormation for the public and we are working on adding information and images for the public and also our ROI information and other paperwork into the back end to eventually becoming our single information management system.

Matthew P.
Business Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

St Vincent de Paul

4 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Working with the team at Chronicle has been a very positive experience. They are very professional and friendly. I look forward to our continued relationship as they grow and innovate.

The ease of working with Chronicle is extremely beneficial. We are able to assign new managers to make edits or add information without significant training. The price point of the software makes it an attractive option for our cemetery of 6,000 plots. I highly recommend considering Chronicle.

There are some glitches in the software that the Chronicle team is quick to resolve. Such as the searches not working quickly. There is not much to dislike about this product.

vor 6 Tagen

Hi Matthew, thank you very much for your kind review. It's our pleasure to be working with you and your team in digitizing St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Parish cemetery. We hope to always improve our product and services to get 5 stars, so we will continue to give our best. Best regards,

Brian O.
Secretary in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Digitised mapping of the Broadford Cemetery

Kommentare: Mainly the secure storage of documentation, and accurate mapping of the Cemetery interments.

As a small cemetery with a variation of records, it has been difficult for both parties to migrate all the data accurately. With cooperation from Chronicle our volunteer Trust members are gradually working through the data entries, negotiating better methods of entry and presentation, and looking forward to having a very useful program.

Initial integration of data was difficult, more due to our presentation of information. The date system is limited, as it will only publish full dates, ie, day:month:year. However, many of our dates only have the 'year' of birth and or death. Mapping of vertical Niche walls needs needs a better design, this is a work in progress.

Margaret G.
Secretary in Indonesien

Carlsruhe Cemetery Trust was the first Cemetery to use Chronicle

Kommentare: Easy to use, very daunting for novice in using a computer novice

Carlsruhe Cemetery Trust was the first Cemetery to use Chronicle. As Secretary, I was given the task of putting all our information into Chronicle, which I found very daunting as I am a novice in using a computer. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] understood this and not only spent one on one time with me, but was always available to support me. Once I had put in a number of client records I found the app easy to use and correct when I made mistakes.

There is now no problem with using the site and I would recommend Chronicle to any other Cemetery Trust thinking of using it.

Karen B.
Member of Beechworth Cemetery Trust in Australien

Review of Beechworth Cemetery Trust Chronicle

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, we are happy with Chronicle. It makes searching for information much easier. While Chronicle is not yet on our website, the link has been sent to many people contacting the cemetery who are looking for deceased relatives.

The ability to upload historical stories which are also accessible to the public. Ease of access, easy to do searches, easy to add information Also technical support.

Our cemetery is very old and there is some inaccuracy in the Chronicle maps, lining up with the old map. We are not sure how the new information, like roads and new headstones in expansion of the cemetery, are added to the drone map. ie how the map is updated. There is sometimes inconsistency in data uploaded eg some dates of birth are in the american format which makes them incorrect

Howard H.
Chair in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: None so far

I did a lot of research before selection Chronicle. The features, value, and the great personal attention were what sold me. The software has taken us from poorly maintained paper records to the digital age. The best thing is the visual aspect, being able to see our cemetery, and have all the lots color coded, so that we can see at a glance what is occupied or vacant. The search feature is great, it take you right to the grave!

There are several steps to load new information, but after using a few times, it goes pretty fast.

Iola K.
Blogger in Indonesien
Schreiben & Editieren, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Cemetery Software I've Used

Kommentare: Very easy to use! It really helps people to organize cemetery's administrators and make us easy to find the love one only just by typing name, or other details on the software.

Chronicle offers many features to us to manage cemetery with an ease.

I don't find negative thing yet about this software.

Andy L.
Commissioner in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

New user for small 125 year old county cemetery district.

4 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: This is our first forray beyond paper charts and index cards. After providing the requested documents to Chronicle, a very useable product was delivered. I was frankly surprised that a program with such detail of existing features could be provided.

While still climbing the learning curve with occasional use, the program is already showing itself useful in sales and management.

Would have liked a more formalized user's manual rather than a FAQ approach to learning how to use the program.

vor 5 Tagen

Hi Andy, Thank you for your feedback. It's been a pleasure working together with you and your team. Regarding the user's manual, yes we are aware and we're preparing a better and comprehensive learning resources. Meanwhile, we make sure that our team is ready to help you and we build our software and features very user-friendly and easy-to-use. We would love to get 5 stars, so will be in touch with you on how we can improve our product and services. Regards,

Teresa H.
Office Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cemetery Update

4 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Techs are very helpful. They listen to what I want and need. They are patient with all the decisions that I have to take back to the church board. They give helpful suggestions.

We are new to this kind of software. When I began my search for this kind of product, I liked that this company would work with a small old cemetery. I have had very helpful and patient people help me through the process of setting up a program for our church.

Since I am a new client, I am still learning. So far so good.

vor 6 Tagen

Hi Teresa, thank you very much for your review. It's been our pleasure working together with you and your team in ditigizing the St. John's Lutheran Church Cemetery. While our software and services are suitable for any size of cemetery, we always try to give our best to all of our clients, no matter the size. We hope to get 5 stars, so kindly let us know how we can improve to serve you better. Hopefully, as you get more experience with us, we can achieve that. Best regards,

Kenton C.
Chair of Trustees in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Chronicle Software

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Excellent

Organization of the information in a format that is readily assessible and readable.

A screen capture of the map showing the plot numbers that can be printed out.

vor 2 Tagen

Hi Kenton, Thank you very much for your review. It's been a pleasure working with you and your team. We're happy to see those 5 stars and we hope we can continue to improve our service and product. As always, feel free to let us know if you need an assistance. Have a good day,

Karen B.
Sec/Treasurer in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Lang Lang Cemetery Trust.

Kommentare: Very happy with overall experience and the staff where very helpful and patience .

Didn’t need much training and i found it easy to use .

Not sure as I never had any experience using any software similar.