Filtern nach:

Über Chronicle

Chronicle, die Software zur Friedhofverwaltung und -abbildung, bietet die einfachste Möglichkeit, deinen Friedhof einzubinden und zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über Chronicle

Dianne D.
Secretary in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ouyen Cemetery

Kommentare: I had been on the look out for some software to digitise the Ouyen Cemetery records, when I stumbled upon Chronicle it looked like everything I had been wanting so I wondered how a little country Cemetery could ever afford to get something like this. I contacted Chronicle and we arranged a Zoom meeting to see the software, and discuss what we really needed. Chronicle then sent me a project proposal and quote and I was so excited that not only does the Chronicle team do most of the work the price was very very affordable. We thought we might need to apply for a grant to make this happen but we were able to start straight away.Chronicle have been very responsive throughout the process, from change requests to any assistance I may have needed and just general enquiries. I am extremely happy we have chosen this company, we have not been disappointed.

This software does everything we need and more. It is called Simple Cemetery Software for a reason and it really is simple to use, no training required. This software can stay simple with a small amount of information but it can become a single information mangement system, holding all our documentation both public and private making and managing our Cemetery records accessible, quick and portable and that is our goal over the next six months.

There are no Cons at this early stage, we have only just gone online with basic inormation for the public and we are working on adding information and images for the public and also our ROI information and other paperwork into the back end to eventually becoming our single information management system.

Margaret G.
Secretary in Indonesien

Carlsruhe Cemetery Trust was the first Cemetery to use Chronicle

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Easy to use, very daunting for novice in using a computer novice

Carlsruhe Cemetery Trust was the first Cemetery to use Chronicle. As Secretary, I was given the task of putting all our information into Chronicle, which I found very daunting as I am a novice in using a computer. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] understood this and not only spent one on one time with me, but was always available to support me. Once I had put in a number of client records I found the app easy to use and correct when I made mistakes.

There is now no problem with using the site and I would recommend Chronicle to any other Cemetery Trust thinking of using it.

Owner in Kanada

Love this product despite its deficiencies.

4 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I use this inexpensive, full-featured application to maintain all of my expenses. It's a great way to keep an eye on your bank accounts and expenses.

Easy to use, full-featured, personal bill management software. I love the way I can set up automatic payments and keep an eye on them. Also, I can make sure I pay my non-automatic bills on time.

The balances for Canadian loans and mortgages are inaccurate. You cannot rely on the applications running balances on your mortgage or loans. The developer has stated this will be fixed in an upcoming version.

Matthew P.
Bus. Mgr. in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

St Vincent de Paul

Kommentare: We are happy with our experience so far. The set up is very time consuming and will be an ongoing process of maybe a full year or more with the information such as biograpy and photos.

So far the team follow up has been good. Chronicles team has been very engaging.

It's too early for us to comment. We could use ability locally to adjust the plots due to the age of the cemetery and plots not necesarrily matching up.

Brian O.
Secretary in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Digitised mapping of the Broadford Cemetery

Kommentare: Mainly the secure storage of documentation, and accurate mapping of the Cemetery interments.

As a small cemetery with a variation of records, it has been difficult for both parties to migrate all the data accurately. With cooperation from Chronicle our volunteer Trust members are gradually working through the data entries, negotiating better methods of entry and presentation, and looking forward to having a very useful program.

Initial integration of data was difficult, more due to our presentation of information. The date system is limited, as it will only publish full dates, ie, day:month:year. However, many of our dates only have the 'year' of birth and or death. Mapping of vertical Niche walls needs needs a better design, this is a work in progress.

Karen B.
Member of Beechworth Cemetery Trust in Australien

Review of Beechworth Cemetery Trust Chronicle

Kommentare: Overall, we are happy with Chronicle. It makes searching for information much easier. While Chronicle is not yet on our website, the link has been sent to many people contacting the cemetery who are looking for deceased relatives.

The ability to upload historical stories which are also accessible to the public. Ease of access, easy to do searches, easy to add information Also technical support.

Our cemetery is very old and there is some inaccuracy in the Chronicle maps, lining up with the old map. We are not sure how the new information, like roads and new headstones in expansion of the cemetery, are added to the drone map. ie how the map is updated. There is sometimes inconsistency in data uploaded eg some dates of birth are in the american format which makes them incorrect

Howard H.
Chair in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: None so far

I did a lot of research before selection Chronicle. The features, value, and the great personal attention were what sold me. The software has taken us from poorly maintained paper records to the digital age. The best thing is the visual aspect, being able to see our cemetery, and have all the lots color coded, so that we can see at a glance what is occupied or vacant. The search feature is great, it take you right to the grave!

There are several steps to load new information, but after using a few times, it goes pretty fast.

Iola K.
Blogger in Indonesien
Schreiben & Editieren, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Cemetery Software I've Used

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very easy to use! It really helps people to organize cemetery's administrators and make us easy to find the love one only just by typing name, or other details on the software.

Chronicle offers many features to us to manage cemetery with an ease.

I don't find negative thing yet about this software.

Karen B.
Sec/Treasurer in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Lang Lang Cemetery Trust.

Kommentare: Very happy with overall experience and the staff where very helpful and patience .

Didn’t need much training and i found it easy to use .

Not sure as I never had any experience using any software similar.