BELLATRIX Bewertungen

von Automate The Planet

Filtern nach:

Über BELLATRIX

Cross-platform, easily customizable and extendable .NET test automation framework that increases tests' reliability.

Erfahre mehr über BELLATRIX

• Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Quelle des Nutzers
  • Bewertet am 25.6.2019

"Best Automation Framework"

Vorteile: For now, I used only the web version of the tool because of project specific. There is some stuff I really like:
- Getting Started Packages - help me much with early spike project and proof of concept. Most of the things are shown with real examples against the demo website, which is provided by the vendor. All features are well documented on the website.
- Screenshots and Video Recording - I supposed that most of you need them if you do some Selenium automation. And what is first thing what you implement? I bet on screenshots when something fails. Here this functionality comes out of the box and not only this, they are full page screenshots, which is a really cool feature. Video recording is a bonus to the screenshots but is a useful feature, which I always have problems when implemented by myself.
- Locators - At the begging, it was a little hard for me to use them, but later when you get used them a little more you realize that this way for creating of elements is better than normal WebDriver one. Contains methods for IDs and classes are AWESOME!
- Framework's Extensibility is excellent. They provide all default HTML elements.
My project uses DevExpress, and I was thinking about how to work it out. After some emails to the support, they suggested to inherit from their elements and to create my own. Easy! Now I have almost all DevExpress controls, and it works like a charm.
- Plugins - another useful feature if you want to extend the framework with project specif

Nachteile: For now, I can tell you just one thing, that the element finding is not working as I prefer, but the BELLATRIX approach is working well too.
- Nested elements - I love the approach to look in elements for other elements. In BELLATRIX this doesn't always work for more advanced locators so well. After some emails about this problem, support told me that this is happening because some of the methods (ByIdContaining, ByClassContaing, etc.) use other Selenium locators under the hood, mostly XPath and this work way because of "Containing" methods. But support also showed me a workaround with Wrapped Driver.

• Quelle des Nutzers