Über Influencity

Eine Influencer-Marketing-Automation-Software, die sich auf Marken und Agenturen konzentriert (von KMU bis zu Fortune-500-Unternehmen).

Erfahre mehr über Influencity

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Influencity

4,0

Influencity hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du Influencity bereits verwendet?

Ismael L.
Ismael L.
Co-founder & CMO in Spanien
Sportartikel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best influence marketing tool I ever used

Kommentare: We lost lot of time trying to find a way to get noticed our brand and service with influencers in new markets into our internationalization strategy. Finally we were recommended to use Influencity and we tryed. Influencity has helped us to reach new audiences improving our brand recognition and sales metrics.

It is very easy, affordable and really impresive tool to improve our brand and sales metrics throught influencers. What i most value about Influencity is the use of the software, totally marketing-friendly. I'm very satisfied with their customer support.

I have not noted significative bad points

Paco T.
CEO in Spanien
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

We have built our influencer programme thanks to Influencity

Kommentare: Great team and great support.

It's very easy to use with fantastic information and a great search feature. The customer support is outstanding.

Hopefully one day creating an influencers campaign is as easy as setting a facebook ads campaign.

Aaron G.
Owner in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Total Scam

1 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We tried to cancel and be nice and they just lied to us and told us they need to talk to there manager. Most likely the manager is not real.

Nothing they lie and never get back to you.

that they never email you an invoice or remind you that you are going to get charged. Also, you can not cancel unless you email them. We had to cancel the card so they couldn't charge us again.

Clara del río A.
Clara del río A.
CMO in Spanien

The best influencer tool ever!

It is very easy to use, so intuitive. I use the search tool a lot, I always find some cool profiles that I didn't know before

I got confused at the very beginning when I was using the discovery tool, you need to undertand how the filters work.