Filtern nach:

Über Influencity

Eine Influencer-Marketing-Automation-Software, die sich auf Marken und Agenturen konzentriert (von KMU bis zu Fortune-500-Unternehmen).

Erfahre mehr über Influencity

Ismael L.
Ismael L.
Co-founder & CMO in Spanien
Sportartikel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best influence marketing tool I ever used

Kommentare: We lost lot of time trying to find a way to get noticed our brand and service with influencers in new markets into our internationalization strategy. Finally we were recommended to use Influencity and we tryed. Influencity has helped us to reach new audiences improving our brand recognition and sales metrics.

It is very easy, affordable and really impresive tool to improve our brand and sales metrics throught influencers. What i most value about Influencity is the use of the software, totally marketing-friendly. I'm very satisfied with their customer support.

I have not noted significative bad points

Clara del río A.
Clara del río A.
CMO in Spanien

The best influencer tool ever!

It is very easy to use, so intuitive. I use the search tool a lot, I always find some cool profiles that I didn't know before

I got confused at the very beginning when I was using the discovery tool, you need to undertand how the filters work.

Paco T.
CEO in Spanien
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

We have built our influencer programme thanks to Influencity

Kommentare: Great team and great support.

It's very easy to use with fantastic information and a great search feature. The customer support is outstanding.

Hopefully one day creating an influencers campaign is as easy as setting a facebook ads campaign.