Über AiTrillion

World's leading All-in-One eCommerce Sales & Marketing Automation Platform for Businesses @ Every Stage.Join w Luxe,FIT Mexico, GiaRose

Erfahre mehr über AiTrillion

It is easy to use and integrated easily with my Shopify online store.

Bewertungen zu AiTrillion

4,9

AiTrillion hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 60 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AiTrillion bereits verwendet?

Dennis G.
Dennis G.
Webmaster in USA

I love it

I love the product reviews and the loyalty program the most but I can't say enough good things about this app. It really has so much to offer and it's well organized and easy to use must of it is setup for you. I love you guys, thanks a million!!

Well if I had to pick one thing it would be that it really slows down the loading of my website, but I guess it's a small price to pay!

Denicka C.
Denicka C.
owner in USA
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BEST Marketing Automation Around!

Kommentare: The AiTrillion APP is a must have if you're wanting to give your website an all-inclusive marketing strategy and automation then this is the App - heaven. I truly thankful and grateful for Saurabh he took his time making sure I understood everything that this app offers. If you're not using this App, you're missing out come join us for the best advice in helping your store grow AWESOME I'm so pleased!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL-IN-ONE MARKETING APP - EMAIL, REVIEW, WEB PUSH, POPUPS and many more than 11+ features Customer Support Ease of Use Ready to use templates Onboarding - Process and all explanation

Everything is good!!! ITS HARD TO FIND ANYTHING.

Jerry H.
CEO in Kanada
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Easy to use

It's relatively easy to set up and understand how it works. When I got stuck, the customer service was very responsive and efficient.

The user interface is outdated and can be counter intuitive.

Antwort von AItrillion

Thanks for leaving your feedback. Our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote & motivated to make it a 5 star from 3 star. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to making your Business A Success on Aitrillion!

Nicole T.
CEO in USA

Great All in one App , Good feature with a low price

Easy integration with Shopify, all their features which each seller needed to boost their website.

I like everything on the platform. Is Pretty good.

Ghanshyam K.
E-commerce Manager in UK
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing App! Outstanding support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!

Kommentare: I wanted to have an affiliate software or company that can provide low cost solution and I must thank to GoWebBaby shopify store developer for suggesting this app and showing all benefits that it offers.

I liked the combination of different functions in the app such as; - Loyalty Rewards - Web Push Notification - Affiliate Programme - Product Review - Email Marketing App has wonderful features in affiliate marketing I liked outstanding customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]! He is been tireless in helping us to set up the entire app and also offered wonderful marketing ideas.

I would say they should provide chat mobile link up option for small companies Product review can be with pictures

Ingrid P.
Owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Wonderful addition to my online platform

Kommentare: It’s been amazing to have everything all in one place - being a sole proprietor I find it difficult to wear all hats every day so it’s so nice to have everything in one spot!

Integration was very easy with existing Shopify store and social media links. The format is a bit overwhelming at first but once you figure out how to change work flows and settings it works quite well. Customer service is great!

Not many cons so far other than maybe some training videos would be useful. Most workflows set up in minutes though which is really great.

Rajnikant P.
Member owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great App

Kommentare: The overall experience is great with this app developer. It has excellent and quick customer service.

It gives excellent support to the user of this app by collecting the customers email and reviews.

It provides good service to send emails to the customers for sales and marketing of the products.

Ivan P.
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Awesome product!

Kommentare: I am very happy with the software.

It includes soo many things that would otherwise have to be installed and paid separately.

There is nothing I don't like. Maybe just that some modules are not super easy to figure out, but the support is awesome, so everything get solved easily.

Donna H.
Owner in UK
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Off to a great start!

Kommentare: I only installed the app today and Preetam has already helped me so much! I am having some teething problems (user error I must stress) and he is helping me sort them all out. In fact he has gone above and beyond so far!

I'm only just beginning with it but so far I am overwhelmed by just how much it can do!

No reason to dislike anything yet. I shall continue to use it and see

Ishmael A.
Director in Indien
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied

Kommentare: I have used several email marketing apps, but this app is by far the best. It covers all aspects of email marketing. Though in the beginning I found it tedious to begin with, but the support has been quite great. They are always there to help, which you can't find in other apps. I will highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to increase their email marketing.

Ease of use. Great templates. Less headaches compared to others

I don't have one at the moment. Lack of Facebook integration

Jolinda K.
Jolinda K.
Founder in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Excellent product! Excellent Support!

5 letztes Jahr

This app has worked out fantastic for me! I highly recommend the app and its support team. I love that I don't have to slow down my site with a bunch of separately installed apps running inefficiently. I also very much appreciate the Ai Trillion service that I've received. Not only have they bent over backward to support customizations that I've requested, but they have remained very patient with me. I am not a techie person and this is my first e-commerce store/website. Their support team has been and continues to be, very responsive! Highly recommend.

I have not run into anything that I dislike about this app or the support that comes with it or the price that I pay for it. All excellent!

Sade B.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A kitchen sink app for most of yr business needs

Kommentare: Overall, an amazing platform for businesses of any size & from any industry. the potential for grow and amount of value you get in one central place is unbeatable.

I really like the wide array of functions that AiTrillion provides, wrapped up in one convenient package. Having a million apps that all perform one function and thus having that many different admin panels to log into and configure is daunting, so the ability to do all of that in one place is amazing.

I feel like there are a few things that could be improved as far as the admin panel (linking between apps, clarification of functionality, etc.) and I know it’s silly but my biggest gripe is the animated logo in the top corner that you can’t turn off. It drives me nuts.

Antwort von AItrillion

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to making your Shopify Business A Success!

Vickie C.
Manager in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant

Kommentare: Brilliant we are getting loads more reviews now

The software was really easy to install and setup. In fact the support team did everything for us.

Wasn't quite expecting the bill but it's still good value for money

Antwort von AItrillion

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. While Shopify places stars next to our business, you are our real star. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well & we are motivated to help you build your business. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Marcus B.
On the Job in Thailand
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

AiTrillion Marketing Platform

Kommentare: Good all round instructions, excellent video interaction, great support ovrall.

Easy to set up and customer support is always at hand if you need help

I am sure AiTrillion Marketing Platform will make improvements on top of the amazing software already

Peter D.
Teenager/Entrepreneur/Inventor in USA

Best shopify app yet!

Kommentare: Overall, I contacted AiTrillion support once, to see if they could enhance the website loading speed, and they reached out to me within an hour and helped to figure out the problem.

This app is incredibly easy to use. I love how it packs all of the things you need in a website, into one app. Very easy to use and i love all the features.

I think that the code is very large, and based on gtmetrix, it says is slows down the website slightly, but this is a sacrifice i am willing to make for how much AiTrillion helps my business.

Federico D.
Owner in Italien
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Just installed, but it looks great!

Kommentare: All in one is a great value, especially for the precious tools

All in one is amazing, so I can uninstall other bad applications.

- Ease to understand and use - Free plan for the start up period - Integration with Shopify

Ivica B.
Owner in Serbien
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Help for my first online store

It helps me a lot by automating processes as reply to customers in real time, showing the latest products, offers store review...

It was a little bit confusing at the start how to setup everything, but after some time it was OK.

Antwort von AItrillion

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you ongoing. Our Best Wishes For Your Business!

Shawn T.
CEO in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Platform

Kommentare: Great product and I'm looking at the performance while I continue to use it.

The software gives the ability to scale

Right now nothing at all. The product is perfect for what I need

Antwort von AItrillion

Thanks for leaving us 5 star review. Our staff will definitely be happy to help you automate your sales process & use exclusive features to maximize the engagement. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to make your Shopify Business A Success!

Gwendolyn C.
Founder and CEO in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

AiTrillion Great Service!

Kommentare: I downloaded this app and am very pleased with the service. Aitrillion is helping my business grow, they are very helpful especially when you need help with any issues you may need help with. I am very satisfied with this app.

Aitrillion is helping my business grow. A very helpful especially when you need help with any issues you may need help with. I am very satisfied with this app.

No complaints with this app. I'm just glad I discovered it for my business.

Phillip G.
Phillip G.
ceo in USA
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Satisfied

Kommentare: I am new to this system and i love it and look very forward to continuing on with! Very Very impressed and no complaints from the Heart!! GUYS GET THIS APP!!! Its very smooth,and easy to use, with great support and agents to assist you!!! I recommend this to everyone using shopify or any other program that is integrated with this System app! right off i give this 100 stars!!!! 5 Stars isn't enough to grade lol, Share to your co workers and try this Awesome tool out!

everything about it!! cant find a flaw yet!

Have not found any flaws! everything very useful seems clean,i will explore more to find out !

Snir R.
owner in USA
Groߟhandel, Selbstständig

Amazing Company

Kommentare: they reach more customer to my website thank god

very easy to use and customer service is great

well i think they should improve the menu but besied that all good

Cristian P.
Owner in Mexiko
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excelente

Muy facil de usar, es una aplicacion bastante completa. Desde Notificaciones Push, correos automatizados hasta reviews.

Tuve dificultad para activar la opcion de marketing por correo electronico. Pero en todo lo demas, es muy facil.

Stewart M.
Owner of Stewart's Deals in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

Excellent product of e-commerce businesses

Kommentare: Just started.

Excellent features, strong customer support, currently there is a free trial.

I just signed up for the product. I need to understand fulling all it's features and it's ease of use. To provide a relevant comment.

Summer C.
President in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I Love This Platform!!! Saves me hundreds and worth every penny!

As a new startup ecommerce store we are so grateful for this platform. IT truly is a full suite of everything that a store needs to grow, monetize and build their brand.

The least thing I liked was the branding that we will need to pay additional for to whitelabel but other than that the platform is the closest thing to perfect

Tania F.
Owner in Australien
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

So easy to use for a non tech person

Kommentare: I changed my Shopify theme shortly after installing AiTrillion instead of doing it first. The help desk sorted it all out for me very quickly.

The reviews are fantastic, now they are set up I just need to monitor them and it helps customers feel safe buying from me. The loyalty programme motivates people to sign up, and it is easy to use.

Nothing as yet. Except I don't like the logo colour, I would prefer it if it was black when it appears on my site.