Über GleanQuote

Erstelle und versende überzeugende Angebote in wenigen Minuten. Beinhaltet E-Signatur-Funktion und Angebotsaktivitätsverfolgung.

Erfahre mehr über GleanQuote

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu GleanQuote

5,0
5,0

GleanQuote hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du GleanQuote bereits verwendet?

CTO in Frankreich
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A new vision for CPQ Quoting software

The whole process of a complex quote calculation and the signature is handled perfectly. The integration inside Pipedrive.

UX design could be enhanced to be more intuitive and modern.

Katheryn L.
Specification Sales in USA
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best quoting software!

Kommentare: I highly recommend GleanQuote. If you’re looking for a CRM or complex sales program, this may not be for you (however there are compatible 3rd party CRM programs and purchase softwares you can integrate with it). But if you’re looking for something to make your quotes/proposal clean, clear, and user-intuitive, then you’ve hit the goldmine.

This past month I’ve vetted various quotes programs and GleanQuote has, by far, been the best proposal program I’ve used to date. I’ve never encountered a program more user-intuitive. One day into my trial run and I was pretty familiar with all the features you can use. The team I work with has multiple types of customers with different pricing, so we were looking for a program that’s extremely flexible while still being able to store product data (such as spec sheets, product detail, and images) that doesn’t change as frequently. There are various ways to set up your items and customized fields to input specific information. I love that you can set up layout and product templates for different types of quotes, but edit the layout per proposal with the drag-and-drop feature. Pricing is pretty fair in my opinion, and for its features, it’s a steal. I’ve had the pleasure of working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , who is very communicative and flexible with working with me and my colleagues. He’s not extremely pushy or pressuring, and does his best to find the perfect solution for you. His demos are concise but very detailed, and I appreciate that he does not waste my time. Make sure you ask for him!

I would want the software to have a feature to turn off pricing on the quote if needed. This is an update they are already working on, so it's not really a dislike.

Luiza M.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

GleanQuote streamlined my whole proposal process!

Kommentare: The experience has been great really! The proposal system is fast and easy to use, and I get a little bit of a CRM system along with it which I didn't have before, and which from I what researched none of the other template creation websites offer. They also offer in-app chat to support, so whenever I have a problem or if I can't find something, I can reach them there directly!

Creating the proposals was super easy! I was able to recreate my current proposal created in Adobe InDesign with ease. The proposals from GleanQuote actually saves us some time too since now I can user variables for things like names, email addresses and stuff like that. I've also been getting signatures a lot quicker now since the process is entirely digital, no one needs to print my contracts and manually sign them. The Rep also told me they're working on integrating payment to the proposals soon which would be amazing.

They don't have a huge amount of templates available yet. I found one that I really liked which I ended up integrating with the proposal I had designed before, but they're still adding templates to the system.