Filtern nach:

Über NetSupport Manager

Bietet eine einzelne Lösung für Remote-Support - von einem Desktop, Laptop, Tablet oder Smartphone aus kannst du mehrere Systeme gleichzeitig überwachen.

Erfahre mehr über NetSupport Manager

IT Manager in USA

Amazing and feature rich.

The amount of features available is amazing. Made remote support a breeze for our environment. Easily the best.

Deploying takes a bit to figure out. Support is very helpful but would love to see an easier way for the silent deploy.

Joel J.
Director of Managed Services in USA

NetSupport RULES!

Kommentare: I was introduced to NetSupport more than 15 years ago by a vendor we engaged to provide a new common-use platform for an airport ServiceTec was providing managed IT services for. I was immediately struck with the ease and amount of control NetSupport provided for the installation of the new platform. As we continued to add devices and eventually other mission-critical systems to our network, NetSupport proved its scale-ability again and again. When we had questions, their tech support was right there to give us answers. NetSupport cares about you as a partner. I've always been impressed that I do business with an individual as well as a valued partner. NetSupport makes my job easier to do!

NetSupport is a complete suite of management tools for your network. NetSupport installs easily on individual clients giving you control and access from anywhere in the world. NetSupport will enable you to monitor and/or control individual devices or groups of devices depending on your setup. Technical support is world class, you really ARE important to them. As a client, you're not just a name, you're a partner.

Honestly, this is a hard one for me, over the past 15 years I've used NetSupport, I've never had an occasion to be dissatisfied.

Wayne D.
Technical Systems Manager in UK
Kunststoffe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

NetSupport Manager 12.7

Kommentare: The ability to manage our entire UK SCADA system from the comfort of my office without the need to travel

Being able to visualise the computers in real time

Deployment of the software can be difficult to install if computers are located in a remote location.

Paul B.
Engineer in USA

Still one of the best

Kommentare: It is in invaluable tool for me to remote into servers and desktops for IT management.

I have used NSM for 10+ years, and school for several. I also use other remotes. Net Support consistently comes out as one of the best (if not THE best). It's ease of use is unparalleled. Reliability is very high; features like inventory and file transfer are easy and fast. Times when I have needed support, they have always been able to fix the issue. I plan to continue using it.

Once in a blue moon, the manager will not connect to a client; it's not often, but enough that I remember it (to be fair, all others that I have used do the same thing). Again, once in a blue moon it randomly disconnects (and again, all the others that I have tested do the same thing). However, even with these issues, it seems to have as few or less bugs than it's competitors.

Alex F.
Lead Manager/IT Admin in Honduras
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

NetSupport: The Corporate Genius

Kommentare: Amazing corporate experience, a simple but robust solution for a big or small company. Its updates were amazing, improving and improving and the tutorials to install a hidden client inside the PC of people who have "issues" with IT Team.

NetSupport is a robust corporate Remote support tool, it's amazing how you can deploy an install in the background without the person knowing they're getting an update to their company software, or in case you have a user that constantly forgets their password or are not tech-friendly you can access in a glimpse and take total control.

The only con is that it's difficult to access other networks besides the internal one of the company. For Ex. how Teamviewer/Anydesk or other software work.

Adam A.
System Administrator in USA

Very reilable remote access solution. We've been using it for over 7 years

Kommentare: Allows me to do my job fast and easy.

Provides a quick access to a wide variety of devices (Windows, Linux, Mac, Android). I use it every single day, it makes my job much easier. The application has intuitive design, it's easy to navigate, locate remote devices, connect, chat and exchange files. You are in and out within seconds. End user does not have to do anything. We have been using it for over 7 years and we would not switch to a different product.

Gary C.
gcohen@rcfinefoods.com in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

NetSupport Manager is a must have for anyone doing remote support!

Kommentare: The ability to support users throughout my company without having to leave my desk. Now I can answer their questions and still keep doing my other work.

It is easy to use and maintain. I am able to support multiple users at the same time and can work with computers, laptops and servers from one desktop. My users can also request help from their desktop.

Depending on screen size and resolution settings, some remote desktops can appear smaller and be difficult to read.

Gil P.
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Our company has been using NetSupport Manager for about 15 years. It is rock solid.

Kommentare: It gives me the ability to manage any computer in our organization that has internet access.

It is very reliable and secure. The inventory and file transfer features are very helpful. The ability to scale the remote computer's screen to fit the local screen in very nice. The mouse control in accurate, and there is little or no lag.

The printer sharing doesn't work well for me. It doesn't always handle multiple remote monitors well.

Jeremy L.
IT Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

NetSupport Manager is our go to product for remote support.

Kommentare: Simple and efficient remote support with no user interaction needed.

With NetSupport Manager, we have quick access to any computer on our network. The fact that the user doesn't need to do ANYTHING for us to gain control saves time and effort on our Helpdesk.

Multiple monitor support is not great...can be tough to see the monitors. But this is the case on all of the screen-share products I've used, so not really a game changer.

Kyle M.
Tech Support Analyst II in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

We use NetSupport Manager to connect to 60+ clients in the field. Its always seemed to work well

Simple and easy to use; gateway & pin features work very well. Very pleased with support, and I've only had to use them 2-3 times over the past 6 years.

Regular updates to Mobile Manager Application. Some bugs on iOS that are not present on Android versions.

Owen A.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The best remote control product in the industry

Kommentare: I manage several sites and this product really helps me troubleshoot the remote locations with ease. The client is very light which allows for a smooth connection across my WAN.

How seamless it works when configured properly. I like how well it works with windows 7 and windows 10

I wish there was a way to deploy the software without being connected to a domain. Outside of that I really enjoy this product. I have been using for over 15 years.

Anna M.
IT Manager in USA

Have been using this software since 2013 and find it to be one of the best IT tools available.

Kommentare: Control Software Installation and Updates on domain computers. Train users on software upgrades.

I have access to every computer under our domain. It allows me to update and install software on domain computers without running all over! It also allows me to train users as well as fix their errors!

I don't have any CONS about this software. I guess if it could physically dust the inside of the machines...

Kevin M.
Senior Developer in USA

We use this to connect to a fleet of kiosks to remote manage them.

Works well to be able to lock the remote desktop keyboard/mouse and do your work without interference from people walking by the kiosk. It has saved us money to remotely fix some problems without needing to dispatch a tech person. Like being able to download a file to a group of kiosks opposed to connecting to each one individually.

If the client has a poor internet connection it can fall of the list in the gateway but the screen doesn't refresh on it's own. You have to manually double click the gateway icon to refresh the screen. Also it can look like a kiosk is not on-line but refreshing the gateway then shows it. I found that it's best to leave the app entirely between uses opposed to leaving the app always running.

Alexander C.
CIO in Costa Rica
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best connection and remote management so far

Kommentare: For my company it is very important, we use it daily

Easy to use Fast and secure Doesn't slow your machine, client or host. You can install it trought the network from the host or server machine

I really like it, we use it every day, if I have to say something "bad", maybe it could have a free version like others for personal use.

Mike B.
Director of R&D/IT in USA

Exactly what we needed!

Ease of use and the ability to do everything needed to remotely control our product fleet and support our manufactured products.

We love everything about the product but if we could pick one thing to be improved, it would be the scripting engine.

Tony W.
System Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

We've used other remote control applications but have kept using this one for over 5 years now.

Kommentare: This software has helped in assisting our end users with a more timely resolve to their issues.

The ease of connecting into a users PC and helping them with their issues, also sending out mass messages to all the users for downtime notifications.

Patrick G.
Systems Administrator in USA
Bibliotheken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

This software helps me efficiently manage a large public computer lab.

I often use the ability to remotely execute commands and programs. Being able to login large numbers of computers as administrator (or any user) all at once is a huge time and wrist saver. File distribution is also helpful if you need to push files to many machines.

Jumping between different machines is cumbersome at times. The windows sometimes open in inconvenient sizes and places like partially off screen. It would be nice if I could open one window for remote control and switch between any of the stations in addition to opening one window for each remote connection.

Diane N.
CFO in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

always a good experience

it is very helpful in supporting our customers on site and off site. It is easy to install on computers we need to access. Our customers are happy we can support them immediately when needed.

Jeremy L.
Director in USA

NetSupport meets our all of our needs.

We have a specific need for NetSupport to allow use of a particular turbine monitoring platform. It works for that purpose.

Timothy D.
Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Extremely reliable

Kommentare: Fast connections to all of my virtual server environment

Easy to install and use. Cost effective and users can establish connections very quickly.

Have to recreate saved connections between multiple PC's with same user cred. Be nice to have a saved file with connections that can be dropped into a folder on multiple pc's.

Kirby H.
Technology Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

NetSupport Manager has helped our school and myself tremendously on tech support.

Kommentare: Management, monitoring, support to end users, installation of software and others.

The ability to quickly and easily take care of a tech issue or show a user how to fix their tech issue.

I do not really have a least liked feature. I know there were some that I did not use, but not because I did not like them, more I just did not have need to use them at the time.

Dan M.
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Installed and setup on many PC's and it works great!

Kommentare: It is remote software that works and it does not need subscriptions. Worth its wait in Gold.

Love no third party servers and subscriptions. It works great and the tech support is second to none. Highly Recommended.