Über Spike

Spike Conversational Email bietet dir eine einzige, einheitliche und voll funktionsfähige Plattform für alle deine Aufgaben. Erledige mehr mit Spike.

Erfahre mehr über Spike

It is quick and intuitive. I like seeing when others are responding to my messages too1.

Bewertungen zu Spike

Spike hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 34 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Spike bereits verwendet?

Bakari C.
Bakari C.
Web developer and content producer in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Best email client I’ve used

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great experience. With Spike, I spend less time processing emails than with any other email client I’ve used.

I’ve used five different mail clients, including Apple Mail, and none of them has made managing emails easier than Spike. You can use Spike to divide your priority for your non-priority emails, but I use the Unread and Read emails setup. Viewing my emails in the Recent pane means that I'm not distracted by the clutter of previously read and viewed emails. The Unread pane gives a clean Inbox when I'm done processing the emails, but I also click and see my read previously read emails. The ability to snooze emails is another feature not found in many email clients. The snooze feature allows me to use Spike as part of my task management processes. I can snooze emails and show them back up when I need them. Spike also has a fast search feature, so I have less of a need for saving and tagging emails to different folders. Because Spike also reveals search results of archived emails, I archive about a third of my emails so emails don't clutter my Inbox. Spike has several valuable features, including email templates, tagging, and quick responses. Best of all, Spike is free for personal use, though I would pay to use it.

Wish there was a way to click on a calendar date in an email and have it added to the Spike Calendar. Smart email folders might also be useful for Spike.

Adir R.
Adir R.
CEO in Israel

An awesome email client

Kommentare: Overall - a great app and reasonably priced. Highly recommended.

The way Spike sorts emails is genius. It turned my inbox into a chat-like experience, where emails are grouped by people and not threads/topics - so it actually feels like I'm using a IM and not an outdated email client.

Some of the more advanced features still need some work. I'd love to see tagging in notes (so collaboration would be smoother), or the option to add a call link into an invite directly (like in Google Calendar).

Owner in Tschechien
Immobilien, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Spike alters the conents of you mail or charges $144 to "allow" you unaltered email.

Kommentare: Terrible. Their business approach is misleading - they actually alter the contents of your emails without clearly stating they will do so.

It looks nice. Pretty UI. Email organization is ok for a single email address *IF* you don't care about your in-email branding or your own signature.

The problems start with multiple accounts. I tried with my personal one, my company one and one I use from a client of mine. The organization got very confusing when one person wrote to more than one of my accounts. It got worse when I wanted to write a new email to a person who wrote me at more than one account. It was an utter mess. But the reason I give this such a bad review is that what they did not tell me was that they remove my branding - my signatures and replace them with their advert. This was not clearly stated anywhere - I discovered it when I wrote myself a test. I did eventually find in their pricing table that Free accounts don't get "custom signatures". I also found that to use MY branding I am expected to pay them $144.

Theresa P.
social media marketer in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Spike has changed the way email works!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Spike was simple to set up and start using - free for up to 2 accounts which is perfect. I can use it on desktop or on my android too!

I LOVE that my emails are sorted into feeds by the sender. This means no more searching for "that other email" from that client... they are all in one place! It's easy to switch to the old email view too when I need to. Set up and integration was simple - it's great to have my google calendar right there to toggle over too without opening another app on my phone.

I wish it were easier to designate emails to the priority box - or maybe I haven't figured that out yet?

Jeffry T.
Jeffry T.
Freelance Designer in Indonesien
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Chat-Like Approach to Email Management

I love the approach that Spike take on email management. It uses chat-like interface from mobile chat apps that we grow to love so much. It minimizes the clutters that we get from normal email conversations. Plus Spike is free for non-business email accounts.

Spike could take hints from other email clients to improve its user interface.

Lynette B.
Artist in Portugal
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Chat time eith my busy boyfriend

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Good

Spike was recommended to me by my boyfriend who works over seas. He is Ametican and uses Spike all the time. I like using it because you can chat as well as receiving emails so you can use Spike as an all in one app which is very useful. I probably do not use it to its full potential and that is because microsoft did not support it so I had to use a different email address which is google and thankfully it did support Spike

Daniel O.
Product Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Functionally beneficial

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Helps my workflow!

good UI/UX, not that much of a barrier needed to fully use.

offer a calendar view for the calendar!!

Omkar M.
Student in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great product

5 vor 5 Tagen Neu

The ease with which we are able to find a particular email sent by a certain user. Also the UI ensures that it is similar to everyday chatting software

Nothing to be honest. I like everything about the software and I have personally recommended to a few friends. Only feature I would like to add is unsend the email

Antwort von Spike

vor 4 Tagen

Hi Omkar Thanks for leaving Spike a review - we're so glad that you're enjoying your email experience and our Super Search. We wanted to share that in fact, you can unsend a message on Spike! You can undo send by using the Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl/Cmd+Shift+Z or right click or tap the message and select 'undo send.' Please note that in either method, you have 10 seconds to undo the sending You can read more here: https://www.spikenow.com/help/creating-a-message/#Undo-Send If you have any questions about using Spike feel free to contact our team anytime: chat@spikenow.com

Dennis F.
Dennis F.
Executive Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best Email app for Apple ecosystem!!

5 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I enjoy emails now because of Spike.

Being able to manage my emails in a chat format and getting rid of spam, junk, etc with such ease is great.

The limit to just two email accounts for free is the only thing I wish they would change. Or at least offer an 3 email plan which didn’t involve such a high price.

Muhammad R.
Medical Doctor in Südafrika
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

An amazing consolidated app across devices

4 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Fluid and modern interface. Reliable and snappy to work with.

The inability to customize the signature on the free plan is a bit annoying. I'm not saying that we should be able to remove the link in totality, but at least have a few options of how utilise the advertising link

Michael H.
Managing Partner in Deutschland
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

eMail made modern, simple and transparent

Kommentare: It's a bit of a change of approach, coming from more classical email services, but I'm finding myself drawn more and more to this app, and it has effectively supplanted my use of all other mail clients. I find the message-centred (i.e. like a chat thread) approach enlightening and very efficient. The learning curve has been very shallow (i.e. I've learned a lot / feel comfortable using Spike in a short time) and I'm really enjoying using the App!

+ The ease of use - everything is in one place, and it's easy to concentrate on the information in the messages, rather than filtering through quoted text or long emails that duplicate something already on my computer. + The modern approach - as much as business is still formal, and we value salutations and signatures, they distract from the message we are sending, and email is being supplanted by chats/blogs/... And Spike embraces this trend without losing the formality (it's just hidden) + The semi-automatic email account setup - Spike recognised (in most cases) what kind of email account I had (Gmail, or Exchange, or IMAP) and pre-filled parts of the server data (or eliminated me having to enter it at all) which made setting up accounts a breeze. + The incredibly fast customer service - The CS team is really fast (and personable, and friendly and helpful) when I have an issue. And I feel super well-taken-care-of. Not a given in today's fast moving automated world.

There are still a few growing pains, and some features are not fully implemented yet. Some things that aren't working perfectly are the calendar integration, .ics files/invitations, and sometimes Spike won't recognise the email/name I'm typing in to give me reasonable proposals.... But these are minor details in the great scheme of things, and given the age of the app, there are truly very few bugs or glitches!

Adam C.
Finanzdienstleistungen

Hop cuts out all the clutter while allowing you to see all all the conversations in a clean view.

Kommentare: Hop allows for clearer communication and saving time spent on email. Allows for better context with a previous contact as well. I have saved a lot of hours on email, and a better experience then browser based email, or any other app.

Hop helps reduce the amount of time spent on email. Hop works faster then any email client, and I have tried every one that I could find! The Priority Inbox vs Other inbox saves a lot of time sorting what is important and not important. If others are using Hop as well, it creates a realtime chat between each other. It also allows for encrypted messages between users, which is great when sending sensitive information.

Not much, would like a few other small features like Auto Snoozing, and location based reminders. But really, they have the best email client, and now that desktop will be available, it will be the best solution on your smartphone, tablet, and desktop.

Antwort von Chatflow

Hey Adam, Thanks for your awesome feedback! We are super passionate about we do and love creating more amazing features for you. We're happy to let you know that the desktop app is now available and you can get it at www.spikenow.com

Isabella H.
Isabella H.
Project Analyst in UK

Unify different ways of interaction for a strong telecommunication tool.

Kommentare: We use this software to unify common emails, with advanced messaging that integrates better additional functionalities for an improvement in productivity that is frequently carried out, especially when we address communication issues, in order to acquire a sophisticated context, for each one of the conversations that are usually established internally in the company, above all to reduce the clutter of data and messages that are made daily, in order to offer a much faster and more solid service.

This software unifies all the inboxes that a company can have, in a single interface, to achieve a more prudent concentration by needing to manage all its calls, text messages, emails, calendars and among many other qualities that can be attended from this system for a speed of response, especially when the support services are established by email or telephone means, being one of the systems that I like the most, since we can perform many operations at the same time thanks to Spike.

It would be quite useful if this system will integrate a better appearance in its internal interface, because it is somewhat old, and it would be convenient for improvements, for a modern appearance in its entirety, in order to acquire a dynamic and incredible appearance once we want to use This software, for our needs, relevant, mentioning that an update so that its functionalities can be faster, is not a bad idea to implement, since it is somewhat slow in these collaborative processes.

George G.
George G.
Interim Director in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes email significantly less terrible!

Kommentare: I've been using it for over a year now both personally and professionally, and believe strongly that it makes the email experience significantly smoother and more enjoyable.

Among the various tools looking to make email better, I believe this one does it best. It's strength is in truly stripping the junk away from messages—layers of quoted previous messages, long signature bars, etc.,—and turns it into iMessage/text like bubbles. When you're shooting messages back and forth to dozens of people, being able to keep up with conversations with simple bubbles is a super help. Yet, when you need to see the originally formatted message with the quoted text, it only takes one click to go back and forth again.

It still acts and feels like beta software. The interface can be clunky at times, file handling isn't as robust as other email tools, moving messages to folders isn't possible. There's been some feature creep too as they seek to monetize, looking to make group messaging and voice/video chats.

Laetitia M.
Südafrika

Fantastic

I love the fact that when I typed in the help box someone replied immediately. That was a huge eye opener. It seamlessly divides emails into priority and others. It also puts all emails from the same person or company together. By doing that you can delete all the emails at once. Not one by one. This is the biggest plus of this app.

Melissa H.
Stress Reduction Expert in Mexiko
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great service to get my private URL emails on my phone

Easy to use. Reliable - I don't think I have had one single issue with the product.

I had a few issues when I set it up, but that could have easily been operator error. Customer service was prompt and helpful.

Israel
Quelle: GetApp

Hop saves a lot of time and is fun to use

- Best email "triage" functionality I have ever seen - Lots of small features that save time - Very clever designed features to find the piece of information you need - Integrated instant messaging

- The user interface is a little different to the standard email clients, so you have to get used to it. But once you figure out (I still find more "hidden" features that I did not know of every once in a while) all the cool features you get hooked and don't want to miss it. - no desktop version yet (but in development)

Director of Sales in Indien
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple, Minimalistic, easy to use

Kommentare: The overall experience has been great. One of the very few email clients available for mac which comes with a conversation like email thread.

The conversation like email threads are much easier to use. It's almost impossbile for you to miss any emails buried in a long thread.

The design can be improved. Also, dark mode compatibility is not available. Default fonts and colours cannot be set for email composition.

Antwort von Spike

Hi there - dark mode is no available on all mobile and desktop apps. Please update to the latest version of the app and enjoy!

Jockie T.
Jockie T.
Senior Consultant in Indonesien
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A New Perspective on Email Client

Spike treats emails as chat conversations. It eliminates the long threads and simplifies the user interface. Spike is available in multiple platforms. It also supports multiple email accounts - free as long as they're Gmail.

Work email accounts with @customname.com are not free. Charged per email account.

Mariela L.
Mariela L.
Analista RRHH in Venezuela

Provides many benefits when sending work information

What I like most about this software is its ease of use and that it allows sending any type of information: messages, videos, images, files, and it can synchronize and save the information directly in the cloud.

It had left its use for a while and when it came back it was gratifying to see the advances it has made.

Antwort von Chatflow

Hey Mariela, Thanks for sharing your love for Spike! Lots of new features and updates to the app. Have a look at www.spikenow.com.

Freelance Writer in Israel
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Managing the Multiples Made Easy

I can easily delete junk and old emails in one fell swoop thanks to the way the app bundles and organizes emails by contact. Its chat-like email view also lets me see all emails in a thread in one consistent feed so I can see everything just by scrolling rather than opening individual headers to find a specific mail I am looking for.

That it took me forever to find out about it. Its a game-changer.

Director of Information Technology in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The future of email

Spike removes the parts of email that make it slow and cumbersome to use. It creates a chat like system that turns email into a messenger platform. With Spike Groups, email threads are simplified. With Spike Notes, you get a single place to collab on documents.

I wish the calendar was more robust and had a full view. I also wish there could be multiple windows open.

Lily S.
Lily S.
secretary in Indonesien
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

The Future of Email Client is Here Today

Hop Email, now known as Spike, hits many right buttons regarding an email client. But choosing to design email conversations to look like mobile chats is genius. It hides all the clutters and makes it easier for users to comprehend the content.

While managing free email is still free for Hop users, managing business emails is not.

Andinga T.
Teacher in Indien

I really liked the app. This app provides everything one needs in a mail app.

I can unsubscribe any mail without launching external browser. Also I can block unwanted mails. The ui is good. Another addition is that the mails can be opened like chats. It is pretty good as it declutters everything and I can mail easily.

Nothing that I can think as of now. I have been using it everyday and has not faced any problems. It has made my mailings simpler and easy to use. The developer should release more updates with other features.

Antwort von Chatflow

Hey Andinga, We're happy you live Spike! We've released tons of new features and some pretty awesome updates - including the Spike desktop version! Check it out at www.spikenow.com

Mayo L.
Mayo L.
Teacher in Indonesien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

New Perspective on Email Management

It brings a new perspective on email management by using a chat-like interface to interact with email conversation. It's also free to use with personal email accounts.

Using Spike with business email is not free.