Über Proliant

Entdecke die perfekte Balance aus Technologie und Service.

Erfahre mehr über Proliant

Proliant software is easy to use and navigate. Any time I have questions or need assistance, the Proliant team is very responsive.

There was quite a few 'back of the house' errors that happened as our program was set up that we encountered as I was trying to process payroll.

Bewertungen zu Proliant

Proliant hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 328 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Proliant bereits verwendet?

Dorise
Dorise
CFO in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Inexpensive Payroll Software

Kommentare: Our previous software provider had become cost-prohibitive.

Ease of use, PTO tracking, low cost, great customer service

Nothing. It's a great, low-cost software.

Architektur & Planung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Economical solution, but has its quirks and deficiencies

Kommentare: I love Proliant and support this company. I appreciate their vision and what they are doing, but I think they are experiencing some growing pains. They are always willing to help and because their programming is in-house, suggestions you make to improve the platform are taken seriously and implemented. This is one of their greatest strengths. They are constantly updating and making improvements!

Proliant is very easy to use, for the most part. The system makes sense. The products offered for the price are the best bang for your buck when compared to other HRIS. Also, the dedicated service team is wonderful and makes things so much easier, especially if you are a smaller company.

The functionality between Proliant and their Time and Labor system is terrible. There are constant issues with the communication between Proliant and Time and Labor, causing somewhat of an administrative burden. It's manageable, but a pain.

LauriAnn
HR Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Proliant Review

Kommentare: Although there are alot of cons with Proliant, TL and Benefit Admin, the software is a tool that helps us run our business to the best of its ability. However, I would not or will not recommend this software to anyone until there is a better communication between all three parts of the software meaning Ready Pay, Time and Labor and Benefit Admin can all sync accordingly and correctly when an Admin make updates or changes within the system. I should not have to go in all three areas to update what I just put in one

Proliant has several pros such as: the ease of using payroll, the ease of using ESS, the ease of employee self service. I love on the Adminstrator side the ability to use the Notification feature to communicate important information to the entire company or the ability to just notify one person.

Cons: Proliant and Time and Labor do not sync properly, Time and Labor is a whole nighmare itself and you can never get help in resolving anything in it so you just deal with it. You can go in TL and change something and go back in it 30 mins later after the system syncs and it reverts itself back to what it was. When we reported this we were told well you dont have to worry about that it doesnt go anywhere anyway, YES it does it notifies the Executive of the Company who is getting all these notifications. We change it again and the next day its right back where it was. Than it has new hires who are Parttime reverting to Fulltime, so you have to go in and change that. When we an admin is no longer with the company and we terminate them in Prolaint it doesnt sync to TL so we have to email someone to terminate them when we should be able to terminate them as an Admin. We should have more freedom as HR to terminate or add where needed.

Natasha
Human Resource Associate in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Proliant multi use

We use Proliant to onboard new staff, benefits and talent acquisition. Having everything in one tool is great, ease of use. Also helps our hiring managers within talent acquisition to be able to pull up resumes for their positions without waiting for HR to filter through.

That it logs me out quickly, wish it would stay logged in longer.

Amanda
HR Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Proliant Review

How timekeeping is integrated with the payroll side. Employees are able to make demographic, W-4 and various other changes themselves.

Getting state and local taxes set up in the system is A LOT of work. The way the system looks at a new salaried employee. For example: Our pay period runs the 1st - 15th. We have an employee start on the 16th (beginning of a new pay period). The system requires a pay rate to be in the system for the pay period prior to when they started in order to get the 1st - 15th payroll processed. The system should be able to see the pay rate and DOH is effective 5/16 and know this employee would not get a check for the 1st - 15th pay period.

Kelly
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Honest Review of My Experience With Recommendation NOT to use Proliant

Kommentare: Overall, easy to use platform. The electronic onboarding was the best feature. The customer service is suboptimal, mistakes were occasionally, but parting with them for valid reasons causes them to maliciously try and stick it to their former customers by withholding personnel records that were already paid for. There is absolutely no reasoning with [sensitive content hidden]. For these reasons, I want to warn any company thinking about using them for payroll.

We switched to Proliant for the electronic onboarding and because our last payroll had poor customer service. The price was fair and their platform was user friendly. Our overall favorite service was the electronic onboarding feature.

We had a good customer service rep for the first 6 months. The next one was terrible. Then we got [sensitive content hidden]. She was better but dropped the ball several time in the past 18 months. We had to escalate the poor customer service up, which took speaking with multiple people to get resolution. Our 1095-A's for 2022 were not completed accurately despite spending a large amount of time trying to work Proliant on the accuracy. Ultimately, we decided to leave due to the poor customer service but it wasn't until we gave notice and left that their real character was reveled. We paid the three month penalty to the tune of $1600 and were given 30 days to download our payroll reports, which we did. They are currently holding our Personnel records including our W4's, I9's, job descriptions, employee handbook acknowledgment and various policy and procedures for ransom, trying to extort more money for access to our records. Our attorney reviewed the service agreement and the term payroll reports is all that is used in the 30 day clause. There is no definition of what happens to the electronic signature forms that were obtained and paid for already during our monthly service when they were signed. I am absolutely appalled that Proliant would keep such important records for any business.

Karen
Human Resources / Payroll in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Proliant offers a complete package

Kommentare: We are starting our 7th year with Proliant and have been very happy with the services provided. Our previous payroll company presented a few challenges which Proliant has been able to assist with solving those challenges. No real complaints about the product.

Proliant's features help with payroll, related taxes and filings, 401k transmission, onboarding new employees, job costing. They system offers general reporting as well as the capability of creating your own customized report for whatever information you are looking for.

there is an auto generated end date for Branch, Department and Jobs. sometimes these drop off without some sort of warning that it is going to end and then employees code their time to something else since they can not locate the correct code. It would be nice if there was a notice that something was going to end date so it could be checked to see if the end date needs to be extended.

Hayley
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive Service

Kommentare: My experience with Proliant is that the service offered are fairly easy to use. What I have a problem with is the Payroll Manager's you get assigned to you could improve. I currently sent two emails to my new Payroll Manager that got assigned to our account that were completely ignored. This is making me seriously consider switching to a different company that offers better customer service for issues and problems. I have had other Account Managers help out tremendously, but our current Manager could use some improving. She is a bit incompetent. Told me I needed to add dependents in our benefit section and then when the 1095C's were printed, the dependents aren't even listed. Why did I spend 3 hours doing this task at her request and they weren't even on the forms. Makes no sense.

I like that this software is fairly easy to use and very affordable compared to other programs we have used.

The reporting process is a bit more complex than I would like it to be.

Pamela
Controller and Director of Human Resources in USA
Restaurants, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Proliant..more than just payroll

Kommentare: Our experience with Proliant has been great. Our account manager is very responsive when we have questions or experience any issues.

I like that the training links are available to train new employees or even a refresher for current employees on something they may not have completed in a while. They system is always on the most recent version. I like that is integrates with our benefits system and our ERP solution.

I honestly do not have any areas of the software that I do not like.

Elizabeth
Fiscal Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software and customer service!

Kommentare: Proliant has made the hiring process so much smoother and efficient. Once the kinks were worked out with the insurance integration, it has cut our time down tremendously. We are able to see issues in real time rather than them accumulating and costing us more money. Reports are available for management staff to use to make important business decisions in a timely manner.

The software is very easy to use. The entire integration process was not without its kinks, but the entire time worked tirelessly to make sure we were ready to go on day 1. Anytime that we have a question or issue we know we can count on our customer service team to get us a response and/or fix quickly.

We had some trouble with some items that were setup incorrectly on the time and attendance side from the get go, but those were quickly identified and fixed. We had a change in our time and attendance rep a few months ago and had some issues with him responding. The supervisor stepped in, took care of the situation, and we haven't had any issues since.

Amy
Payroll & Facilities Administrator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Payroll Solution

Kommentare: We have had an overall good experience with Proliant after implementation which was very difficult for us.
It takes much less time to process payroll now that we have electronic timekeeping and can draw funds from more than one bank account.

I like that it is mostly intuitive and user friendly for someone who is technically challenged. I like the NovaTime solution for time and labor...much better than AOD, which was horrible.

I do not like that RPO and NovaTime are separate systems...would really like one integrated system. It is very difficult to get employees set up to track hours on their phone. The process to link RPO and NovaTime is complicated and not intuitive. Report writing is not intuitive.

Julia
Director of Accounting in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

IDA's Review

Kommentare: I absolutely love Proliant and our customer service rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

I like the ease and accuracy of the actual processing of the payroll.

The difficulty in new employees setting up access to the time clock.

Helen
Prac Mgr in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Setting up way painful and difficult, not easy to use, not at all intuitive.

Kommentare: no benefits.

I switched from another payroll processing company and proliant is certainly no better and many ways much worse.

difficult to use, not remotely intuitive, many different departments to deal with and often no response

Julie
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Proliant software is at the Top

Kommentare: It take a lot less time to run payroll and if I have any problems my customer service rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], always has the answers.

It takes away a lot of the manual entering I used to do which leaves less room for error.

You have to scroll down and get to the bottom of the screen to save something.

Lacie
Payroll Supervisor in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Growing Company Looking to Reduce Emails and Automate Approvals

Flexibility and price point were exactly what we were looking for in a payroll provider.

Integration with Intacct has been an issue when pushing and updating our employees data.

General Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Proliant

Kommentare: Overall experience is good, but reporting and built in accountability in the system is lacking.

Easy to search employee information. Nice features like "adjusted seniority date"

Natural check functions are missing. For example, being able to easily see how much PTO was approved for a person vs how much was actually paid out.

Patti
Business Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic service and implementation support

Kommentare: Fantastic. Everyone who has worked with our staff was hospitable, welcoming, and professional. Response to the very few issues we encountered was swift and accurate.

Proliant is intuitive to use and training is included to get started. Onboarding team was fantastic to switch our payroll from another vendor's two products in a very short window. Reporting is very flexible in filtering and output options.

I've been completely satisfied with Proliant software.

HR Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use HRIS With A Budget Friendly Focus

Kommentare: Proliant is an overall efficient HRIS suite that can deliver on a budget.

Proliant features a suite of easy to use HRIS. The implementation is not a long an drawn out process based on my experience and business size. The price is in line with the features.

Some services that Proliant offers are sub-par and can use better customer service. We use the full tax services that Proliant offers and though the services are full-filled, the customer services of the tax team is lacking. Takes multiple queries to receive a response and the response time is below par. Next is the Attendance On Demand time keeping module, this is by far my least favorite or I should say the worst part about Proliant's HRIS. If you are looking for a simple but dated time keeping system then you should have no issues. But if you are looking for a technically up-to-date system to track time, manage time keeping, and have real time analytics then this is not the one for you.

Kristin
VP Human Resources in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Not delivering what was expected

Kommentare: If we were using Proliant to simply run payroll, I think we would be fully satisfied. It's the other areas that we constantly experience problems, and thought that by switching to a smaller company, we would have more dedicated service. It often seems our dedicated account representatives are overwhelmed with other clients, as I often have to make several attempts to reach out in order to get a response, and some issues continue to remain unresolved. Unfortunately, we have actually given up on finding solutions to several issues at this point (transfers between company locations, 401k terminations, overlapping day clock ins, and time off requests, are just several examples that we continue to experience issues with on a recurring basis).

Payroll processing is a breeze. If that is all you are using it for, you will love its ease of use and functionality. At the price point offered, it is a very economical choice for basic functionality.

Communication between Time & Labor and Ready Pay Online is lacking. Continued issues since day one that have still not been ironed out in regard to transferring employees to new locations, time off tracking, browser accessibility, and 401(k) integration, just to name a few.

Kathy
Director of People, Heart & Pulse in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service and Implementation, Product is Good Quality

Kommentare: So glad we switched to Proliant- we were using APS and it was a miserable experience. I have used ADP in the past and did not want that again. I have also used several different ATS' s and this one is one of the best.

Relatively user-friendly, customer service is very responsive, implementation was smooth. Any minor issues that come up are addressed immediately.

The product itself can be a little clunky. The mobile app is good, but has some issues- specifically: lag time where the employee thinks the time punch didn't go through so they double-punch. Some of this depends on the employee and wifi, but this happens even when wifi is strong. Hoping this is resolved in later versions. Also, the different components (ATS, Benefits portal, Payroll, etc.) while the systems talk together, there is a certain amount of clunkiness between systems (i.e. different branding, etc.)

Gina
Office/Payroll Manager in USA
Restaurants, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best Decision to Outsource Payroll to Proliant

Kommentare: We've been with Proliant for almost 10 years. Having Proliant take care of our bi-weekly payroll is great, but them filing our quarterly payroll taxes and yearly W2 forms is absolutely wonderful! It has eliminated my dealing with these tedious tasks and freed up my valuable time to work on various other office responsibilities.

Easily integrated with our company's timekeeping system. I simply upload the time punches each pay period then make any necessary adjustments (vacation time, sick days, etc.), submit and Proliant takes it from there!

I want to explore some of the other features of the Payroll processing system, especially PTO tracking. I do this myself outside of Proliant now but feel it may be easier to track within Proliant's system.

Audra
Director of Finance in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Value

Kommentare: Overall the software has met the needs of the company.

The software is easy to use for those inputting time.

Report writing is not as efficient as other payroll system. It often takes several calls or emails to get items taken care of for reporting needs.

Tonya
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Some frustrations with good stuff

Kommentare: Setup was awesome! Very knowledgeable staff helping through setup, but your account managers seem to not be nearly as helpful. Reports are very limited or hard to find specific things you're looking for.

The online factor is a definite plus and we like the mobile app.

There really wasn't a great training. Lots of access to online training materials, but sometimes it's difficult to find the training document that specifically answers your question, so you spend entirely too much time searching for an answer. Not a fan at all of the reports!

Betsy
Payroll Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

Kommentare: Customer service has always been amazing. Staff is VERY helpful.

Software is very easy to use. I was pretty new to payroll when we moved to this software. The functionality of the software makes sense and moves you forward step by step.

Covid entries were a bit tedious, but it had a short term use.

Janis
Payroll Administrator in USA
Essen & Trinken, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Proliant is user friendly with great customer service

Kommentare: The set up was very effective and efficient. Setting up our company--although stressful at times--went off smoothly. We do a bi-weekly payroll and it is processed 99% of the time with no issues. However when I do have an issue the customer service team is very efficient in solving any issues we have. I would recommend Proliant to other McDonald's organizations.

The software is user friendly and the customer service department is incredibly helpful and very efficient.

At times there is a lag in the processing of data. Some days you can move through the software no issues, other days there is a lag in the processing of the data you are entering.