Best effective tool!

Bewertet am 13.7.2019
Carsten F.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am coaching single persons and groups on there future way. I can encourage and challenge people in a perfect way. In the next step I want to make a course for everyone .

Vorteile: The idea behind the product and the features are great. To help every person getting better and better – every day and to help coaches and managers to build up great teams – that's awsome!
There are so many possibilities to work with it. I like most that I can help every client individually – and that I can handle groups in an easy way. The mixture between text and video placed in an app is state of the art.

Nachteile: Because of the fact that there are so many features and possibilities it was not so easy for me to get used to it. Without support it would have been much harder. But the support is superb :-)!

An extremely helpful product for my success

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Gerhard S.
Steuerberater, Vortragender
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Goalify is the first program that helps me to reach my goals successfully. The operation, the creation of goals and the follow-up are so easy, so that I have managed as a pure user in no time to achieve amazing and unbelievable success.
With Goalify Pro, I can use this tool perfectly for groups I coach and track the success of each participant as well as the entire group. Through the chat function, I can provide precise assistance to the individual members to increase their success or to make sure. For me as a coach but also for myself, Goalify Pro has become an indispensable part of my daily life.
The web version is another highlight and an outstanding extension of this fantastic tool. Working with Goalify Pro will be an extraordinary pleasure!
For anyone who really wants to achieve their goals, Goalify Pro is an indispensable part of success!

Nachteile: Too bad that this outstanding tool has not existed before. What would have been possible before?

Goalify Pro helps us improving our quality and services every day

Bewertet am 11.8.2019
Claus D.

Vorteile: + Easy to use and intuitive admin dashboard for creating teams, goals, templates, reminders, etc.
+ I have never seen a similar product which helps to improve personal growth in such an easy way
+ All my team members appreciate working with Goalify Pro because the software supports behavior changes and helps getting things done

Nachteile: - For the maximum result, it is very helpful to understand how to create suitable goals which do not overtax or undertax the individual team members. It is a good idea to talk to the developers or the great support of Goalify Pro to get a good and easy start with this great tool

revolutionary platform for measurable growth!

Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Philipp M.
CEO & Founder

Kommentare: we use the software to keep track on personal development and growth goals, as well as for fully-automated "course-like" development programs around culture and leadership improvement. The results are incredible. Never seen before that our team sticked to something in such a persistent and passionate way.

Vorteile: It's super easy to set up a fully automated coaching and development programm for your whole team or specific individuals; the chat function sparks peer-group-mentoring; it's easy for leaders to keep track of development goals and progress.

Nachteile: once you're in, you'll love it without exceptions.

Goalify Professional is an awesome tool for my clients

Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Leopold R.
Doctor
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have to explain the steps to my Clients - most of them are People who do not need to work with Apps. Goalify Professional helps me to lead my Clients to a better Health and a better life.
It is awesome when I can see that my Clients are following my suggestions and how proud they are when they finished a Programm.

Vorteile: Goalify Professional is a very easy tool. It is not necessary that you know a lot about the Software. It is easy to use and that is really important to me, because I do not have a lot of practice to generate an assistance with the Computer for my Clients.

Nachteile: In the Moment it is not possible that my Clients make a break in the program when they are prohibited.

Perfection has now a new definition- Goalify

Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Wolfgang W.
Trauma Surgeon
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a surgeon I use Goalify coaching my patients after my surgeries

Vorteile: I love the combination of the clean and calm design, the usability and logical structure.

Nachteile: Once you started using it as a coach or trainee you get addicted to this app, because you will forget how it is possible to manage your daily task list in other ways. ;-)