Über Payoneer

Grenzüberschreitende Zahlungsabwicklungslösung, mit der Unternehmen globale Zahlungen sicher verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über Payoneer

The service is very good, easy to use and already available in several languages.

Next to no tech support. Inconsistent information on problem-solving, Found it difficult to set up an account also.

Bewertungen zu Payoneer

3,9

Payoneer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 690 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Payoneer bereits verwendet?

Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid Payment Processing Platform, But Not My Favorite

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
CEO in Deutschland
Import und Export, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unsicheres System

Kommentare: Sind in einen Betrugsfall geraten, seitens Payoneer kam lediglich:
,,bitte finden sie mit dem Empfänger des Geldes eine Lösung"

-einfache Nutzung -schöne Bedienoberfläche -geringe Gebühren

-Kundensupport gleich -> mein Toaster liefert mir die selben Antworten -Sicherheit -> weder Sender noch Empfänger werden überprüft

Phyllis Wanjiku
Phyllis Wanjiku
Data Scientist in Türkei
Möbel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Safest Online Money Transfer

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It is also easy to create an account and link to my local bank account if you live in countries other than the US. Getting online support is fast when you call internationally.

When you wish to get immediate customer support, you must contact the call center.

Peter
CEO in Nigeria
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best payment service provider for international payments is Payoneer

Kommentare: It has been a good experience with them here in Nigeria.

A great platform for making and receiving payments is Payoneer. When Payoneer is supported, we can send and receive money from any nation to any other. Payoneer is quick, safe, and dependable.

I would say that I objected to their exorbitant prices. Even though it might only be my local exchange rate, it's still a fantastic platform for transacting in other currencies.

Tinashe
Marketing in Südafrika
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Wonders shall never cease

1,0 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Very bad, no customer care operators and assistance. So many different email addresses. Its just so complicated ,its like trying to find a grain of rice in a field of wheat

Absolutely nothing.I struggled to register. The platform is user unfriendly.

After almost 2 years of using payoneer i one day was suddenly told that my funds couldnt be processed bacause the country that had issued me my passport was different from the country i was now residing in. If a Canadian goes to SouthAfrica that dient make them a SouthAfrican citizen, they will still need to use their Canadian Passport........why was i never told 2 years ago that this was going to be an issue when i opened my account. Besides that how come they could process my previous transactions without wanting the country on my passport to match the country i live in? I learnt a lesson never ever to go that route again nomatter how desperate. And when i asked them to transfer my money bank ,ohhh dear i had to write endless emails ,luckily the company that had send the money into my payoneer account were very professional and quick to help me. I just sent them one email and before 30 minutes funds were cancelled and i got my money back.

Ana Clara
Administrative director in Brasilien
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Payoneer: The best software

Kommentare: I like Payoneer. Thanks to it, I can receive my money for work on foreign platforms (and most of these platforms use it), in addition, I can be sure that my bank details are safe. The $20 fee is fair, in my opinion. And the more I use it, the more I like the non-bureaucratic ease of using the app.

I definitely love Payoneer, because thanks to it I can receive payments from foreign companies in a more secure and non-bureaucratic way, as Payoneer is simple to use. The website/app interface is uncomplicated and intuitive, making it easy for a layman like me to use. And payments have a small fee, which makes it more advantageous than other platforms.

I definitely love Payoneer, however, the customer support needs to be faster. Because when I enter some wrong information more than once, they block my account temporarily (I know this is for security), but when I contact support to clarify, most of the messages are automatic, and not from some real/human consultant to solve. This makes me irritated, it takes something that was supposed to be simpler.

Thomas
Thomas
civil engineer in USA
Kunststoffe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Secure payment method

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Making money transactions with Payoneer has been very safe and reliable because you can track payments and accept any payment method that the client can, this opens the doors to improve sales by having a secure site that ensures receiving the money

We have never had any type of failure or unaccepted payments, everything is always in order and the accounts are clear and exact without any loss

Vivek
Vivek
Founder in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Payoneer: Your Trusted Partner for Secure and Seamless Cross-Border Payments

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Payoneer allows users to withdraw funds to their local bank accounts or prepaid Mastercard, providing flexibility and convenience. Users can transfer funds between Payoneer accounts quickly and securely, enabling efficient financial management across different currencies and accounts.

Seamless cross-border payment solutions Flexible withdrawal options and currency conversions Integration with popular marketplaces and platforms Secure and compliant financial services Responsive customer support and extensive knowledge base

Fees may vary depending on the type of transaction and currency conversion rates Verification and approval processes may take time for new users. Limited availability in certain countries or regions compared to other payment providers

Niel Winston
Niel Winston
Scale AI annotators in Philippinen
Architektur & Planung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Honest review for payoneer

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Im very very very absolutely happy using payoneer also in my work when it comes on payday it is very easy to transfer your payment less hustle and very fast transaction also no charges apply I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PAYONEER TO THE NEW USERS AND BUYERS WHEN IT COMES TRANSACTING MONEY

I like transfering payoneer to another account it has no charges im very very very satisfied and happy using payoneer

I like payoneer when it comes in transacting money its very fast and very easy to transfer your money and very safe

Ricardo
Marketing in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy set up and quick payouts

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I liked how I could quickly set my account for payments up.

Not all my customers accept or pay with this.

Michelle
Medical Records Analyst in Philippinen
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Payoneer smooth transactions

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love the ease of it all. Payoneer has notifucations that let you know your money with ready to withdraw. it is also easier now that payo has an app.

I like the ease of withdrawing from Payoneer. With the hardwork you have put on everyday, payoneer makes it so much easier for you to get the money you worked hard for. I hope we go back to using payoneer again

sometimes there are felays in transferring the amount but it usually is because of local banks

Supervisor in Nigeria
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Payoneer review

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I always have good experience with Payoneer, that's why I love saving my money there because is so secure and good

What I like must service and the security, Payoneer is so secure and the service is good and amazing

First the security and the service and withdrawing from Payoneer is amazing and sweet

Ignacio
Freelancer Translator in Brasilien
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Excellent option to receive payments from clients around the world!

Kommentare: Payoneer is a great platform for receiving payments from clients around the world. It's fast, reliable and very easy to use. You can get paid in many different currencies at a really fair service fee, and you have the option to use the money with a Mastercard prepaid card or by withdrawing it to your local account, which normally takes one or two days to deposit it. It's a great option with a great price for what is offered!

Payoneer is the best alternative to receive payments in different currencies from clients around the world. As a freelancer or digital service provider you may deal with clients in many countries, and getting paid can be difficult and, specially, expensive. Not with Payoneer! They usually charge 1% from USD payments or even zero for EUR and GBP payments. Also, when you withdraw the money to your local account, you will usually pay a fee of only 2% on the mid-market foreign exchange fee and get it deposited in one or two days at the latest (I receive it in my Brazilian account, for reference). If you compare this to the industry most-famous player (PayPal), they charge like 6.5% when you get paid plus 3.5% on the foreign exchange fee. Plus, Payoneer offers a Mastercard prepaid card, so you can also use the money directly with the card, without having to withdraw it (although it will cost 3.5% on the foreign exchange fee, instead of 2%). Overall, it's a great and quite reliable platform! I've been using their services for around 5 years and never had a problem.

Unfortunately, their Mastercard prepaid card doesn't work with Samsung Pay or Google Pay (at least not until now, September 2021), so you can't leave it at home and make your payments with an NFC device like your phone or smartwatch. Also, they still charge a fee of USD 29.00 per year for using this card. It made sense years ago, but with a higher competition and other platforms starting to offer similar services, this fee could be reduced or even eliminated based on your usage habits.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best options to receive international payments

The best thing about Payoneer it that they have a perfect market fit. They are offering services that literally no one else provides which makes them the only service provider in some countries. Over the years they have improved the user experience greatly. Over time they have been securing more and more partnerships in my country of residence which is always great. The Mobile app and the Website interface have improved greatly over the years but there is still some ground to cover in that department.

The support team is a little off. At times they are great and other times they fail to do things which should take only a few mins. The verification process for the payer and payee is very tedious and at times makes no sense. At times they would reject a document uploaded in the verification center and then accept the very same file on the next try which I could never honestly understand 😂 They were also a part of the Wirecard AG fiasco which resulted in funds for most of the Payoneer users being frozen and was a nightmare until it was resolved after a few days, but can't really blame them for the whole thing. Lastly they do not offer the best conversion rates.

Kate
President in Katar
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Constantly Improving

Kommentare: We are generally satisfied with this product and will continue to use it for years to come.

We started using Payoneer when it was still relatively new, now it's gone through a lot of updates and I see their drive to constantly improve and upgrade their services. I particularly like how easy to use the software is and how easily it integrates with other softwares. It's also very secure.

I just wish they have their own built-in invoice maker.

Mirko
tester in Montenegro
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

the best payment service ever

Kommentare: I recommend it to every freelance user in the world :)

payoneer is most user friendly and easy to use payment service I have ever used. It is so easy and clear to use without any problem. The most I like about payoneer is that I can integrate and connect it with freelance platforms that I use for my work.

customer services definitely it must me better. If you need customer service you need to wait too long.

jorge
jorge
Retail Sales Consultant in USA
Import und Export, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

international payment wallet

Kommentare: Payoneer in my view as a user is perfect when referring to several other payment processors, with the service of being able to send money to my account and they offer you many more services that are not available in the competition. It is a secure platform with easy handling when using. Another of the great advantages of payoneer is that you can receive payments from customers wherever they are and providing a good service, which does not charge a transfer fee because It only gives us an annual maintenance charge which I consider attractive to new entrepreneurs. Payoneer has a good customer service which makes it remarkable, to clarify and clear any doubt or problem that is presented to customers, as well as a forum where users support each other to get the best platform service which give it a great quality

Pros What I find most attractive to payoneer is that the billing is monthly without charge for early cancellation what makes it attractive Free payments between Payoneer accounts which makes it interesting for employee nominee payments. The best for entrepreneurs and international companies. The Payoneer company is one of the main online payments that preexists in a safe and legal way which in terms of service is being adopted by number of users. Serving a great help to the loans with a great service with a MasterCard card that is sent to my address when fulfilling my registration. This card can be used on a large number of platforms to make payments including use to withdraw money from any local ATM network.

For my point of view. One of the few problems that I find a payoneer is that the commission for using the physical master card is a little high when using it in an ATM, on the other hand also of the inactivity charges of the account since payoneer It charges you a small but not significant amount, if you don't see any movement made within a month. Stay within my liking that the payoneer company improves the payment director method that is performed between other payment platforms and payoneer for a better service between the two platforms and a better fast payment method when making any transfer between accounts . Although the customer response is slow they are attentive. I have nothing bad to say about dislikes with the use of payoneer, so far it is so good and easy to use. Payoneer is good for any commercial transaction

Anvyl
Anvyl
Guest Services in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Payoneer - the new way of handling your money online

Kommentare: Payoneer allowed me to develop my business easily and simply by providing me all the support, guidance and material that I needed in order to start. Also, it is an easy to use platform and is pretty much self - explainable once you make the initial set up.

Payoneer is a relatively new online platform for monetary transactions, sending and receiving funds. It is one of the best tools that I have used as it allows an easy account setup, multiple bank accounts attached to it and transactions in various currencies. This helps if you are working with business partners from abroad as they can easily transfer you the funds.

The part where Payoneer lacks a bit is that it does not support some countries that actually make big fund movements and have a lot of freelancers. You cannot open an account, or more precisely - you cannot add a bank account from some Balkan countries, eastern Europe etc. and these regions are thriving with freelance work.

Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Payoneer Review

The fact that I can receive multi currencies from any part of the world is thrilling.I can receive payments from various marketplaces (which include KDP) and also get paid by clients from freelancing sites in their desired currency especially in situations where PayPal options aren't considered or available.Payoneer instantly creates a bank account for me in US (where as I'm not a US citizen) and I can receive payments globally.

In as much as payoneer is a great transaction tool, getting it all set up and running is pretty stressful.Even after registering with them and verifying my email, I couldn't get access to the bank details they created for me.I had to go to the website (initially I was using the app) to lay complaints and that was when I found out I couldn't get access to my bank details unless I've received payments of up to 50 USD.Honestly I didn't like the outcome.The bank details contains a routing number with which I could receive payments but I couldn't get access to it unless I've received a deposit and there was possibly no way I could receive any deposits without a routing number.Another payoneer user deposited 50USD to my payoneer account and that was how I got access to my bank details.I honestly suggest if the feature can be adjusted because sincerely speaking, the whole procedure was exhilarating and some users might end up not using payoneer but go for other options.

Kenny
Kenny
Owner in Belgien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Payment solution for your digital business

Kommentare: Overal I've used Payoneer without problems to get paid for freelancing work and to pay freelancers. It was a convenient way for me, but I don't like the lack of transparency and sometimes high fees. Payoneer has some catching up to do if it wants to compete with more modern payment solutions. That being said, Payoneer has been around for a long time, is secure and reliable, so definitely worth exploring if you're looking to add more ways to pay & get paid in your business.

What I like the most about Payoneer is that this is an easy way to bill clients and get paid right inside my account. This is especiallyl usefull in the freelancing business and in digital businesses. It's easy to request money and the withdrawal time is reasonable. I usually got my money in my bank account after a couple of days (sometimes up to 5-7 days depending on whether there's a weekend/holiday included). Payoneer isn't my main payment platform, but I'm glad to have it available in case I or my client need it.

I didn't like that there are certain minimum requirements depending on the currency you're using. I wanted to send smaller amounts but wasn't able to do this as there were higher minimums required. The fees are also higher than with other tools and you can get charged fees if your account is inactive for a longer time. This is not a modern practice anymore, I think Payoneer needs to modernize it's entire system and rules. Payoneer is also not as advanced as other platforms, so what you can do with it is rather limited in my experience, unless you're a programmer and use the API.

Anass
Anass
Data Scientist Student | Social Marketing Manager in Österreich
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Be Careful

Kommentare: I have been a customer of your platform for over 8 years, Yesterday I was notified that my account was closed without any reason & no Information about how I can withdraw my funds. I have contacted your support & I was told to come back after 3 months, without any explanation about my funds yet! I'll NOT wait 3 months, all the funds are transferred from my OWN Wise & Paypal Accounts, I'm not sure if you are waiting for me to open a dispute on myself?This is unacceptable & unprofessional, and you are not allowed to keep my money. Those are my life savings! it's what I use to pay for living expenses! I have worked hard to earn every penny & you hold everything.You are putting me at risk & causing serious damages to my life & my family that depends on me! I'll not let this slip through without any consequences. I need to access my funds as soon as possible otherwise I'll have to follow the Legal procedure and file a lawsuit and ask for damages, Including every hardship that im experiencing now[sensitive content hidden]

Payoneer has been good around 2017-2020 but now they utterly scammers.

Be careful, AVOID IT or you'll lose your life savings in a heartbeat. Customer Service is the worst i have seen.

Yaroslav
Yaroslav
CEO in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Blocked the account, almost destroyed my business, give fake deadlines, can't communicate internally

Kommentare: Blocked my account with a 5-digit number, then couldn't agree on what they need from me to unlock it, were giving me fake deadlines for unblocking and always failing them. Then admitted that "multiple departments are involved", that's why it takes them so long.They seem to be intentionally holding my money, without an apparent reason. I spoke to about 15 support managers, they all give me incoherent information and fake deadlines. It seems like they just want to win time.The timeline:1. 4 months ago, they asked to verify a bank account that I don't use it anymore. I contacted support 5-6 times, they promised to remove it but I kept receiving verification requests.2. I ordered their virtual card. They asked: provide a screenshot of your Amazon account. I answered: I don't work with Amazon anymore, now I work with my client M****** AG, and I am a contractor. They told me "then provide a screenshot of your account with M****** AG". Another support manager answered the same. They seem not to be able to grasp it that when you are a freelancer, you don't have an Amazon-type account with your clients. You just have a contract, and they pay you directly.3. Now, they blocked my account completely, with a 5-digit sum on it. And they can't agree on what they need from me to unblock it.4. They give me deadline of 8-6-3 hours to unlock it, and always fail it! Told me "your account is unlocked now" but "another departments need to go over and unlock it", still didn't happen.

I could have receive payments easily (until they blocked almost all my funds)

Can block your account for weeks, and then can't decide what they want from you to unlock it; the departments can't communicate with each other; and occasionally they are getting involved in fraud scandals

Theresa
Founder in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Payoneer Wrongly Withholds Payments it is Obligated to Pay

Kommentare: My first interaction with Payoneer: 4-16-2020, I received an email: "Your request to get payments from (omitted) is under review" with a customer ID. Payoneer approved request: no added information requested.
Despite being called a “customer” by Payoneer, my only relationship is with (omitted)—Payoneer is used as a payment processor. On 2-21-2024, I was notified by (omitted) and Payoneer by email I was due a payment.
From 2-28-2024, I contacted Payoneer MANY times to get the payment: Payoneer’s site stated it should have been issued to me without further action.
Payoneer failed to remedy the issue OR issue payment, and then demanded my Personally Protected Information, which I refused to provide.
On 3-15-2024, I contacted the Better Business Bureau: I reported Payoneer’s bad and unlawful conduct, I demanded Payoneer send payment owed to me, as well as $208.33 for my time and labor spent resolving the matter.
Only after the public BBB complaint did Payoneer send payment ($208.33 was not included): Payoneer employee “ [sensitive content hidden]” was unprofessional, rude, and continued to make materially misleading and false misrepresentations…Payoneer claimed I was to blame for Payoneer’s failures; they alleged falsely I failed to use the correct email address.
Payoneer cannot balance its budget and increase profits by wrongly withholding funds it is obligated to pay. This is what Payoneer did between Black History Month and Women's History Month in 2024. Good Riddance!

Nothing. Payoneer is a company that should be quickly and swiftly investigated for flouting U.S. laws and requiring users to publicly shame Payoneer before Payoneer will engage meaningfully and resume talks to resolve payment issues.

Once I reported Payoneer to BBB for wrongfully withholding funds they quickly began communicating with me (they had been ignoring me prior to the public complaint on BBB).

Shamim
Software Engineer in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A solution for your boundaryless payment

I am an international freelancer, and it's not easy for me to find the best payment processors. I have tried PayPal, Visa, Wire Transfer and Payoneer is by far the best one. It is very cost effective, offers no less than 6 transfer options to suit your needs, and has world-class customer service that replies within 24 hours at most.

They are increasing their charges with instant notification. Which I didn't liked about them.

Patrick
Patrick
Web developer in Nigeria
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Awesome payment service

Kommentare: Their service is alright, but it will be better if they can remove the 2000 dollar threshold for eligibility to payoneer Debit card, and also improve their customer service response time.

I like that Payoneer integrates with a lot of marketplaces and businesses. As a part-time kindle publisher, I find it easier to receive my payments via Payoneer than any other payment gateway.It also provides Mastercard debit card which allows the withdrawal of cash from local ATM machines without having to withdraw into the bank.

The 2000 dollar threshold required for eligibility to a debit card is too high. Also, their charges are way too high especially for withdrawal into a non dollar bank account.Their customer service takes days to respond to emails and queries, really poor.

Esta
Online TEFL Tutor in Südafrika
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not suitable for entrepreneurs or individuals.

Kommentare: I've been using Payoneer for 3 years to receive payments from a freelancing site that I use as well as private clients. However, just a few days ago their "receiving payment" policy changed overnight without warning and all pending payments from private clients were cancelled. You can imagine the embarrassment of having to send out apologies and restructured invoices, not to mention the negative impact it has on my personal profile. On top of that I have to pay fines for late payments due to this unfortunate development. They now only allow receiving payments from a short list of selected businesses. I don't recommend Payoneer if you're a Tutor or your business caters for individuals. I've signed up with Skrill and I find it much more user friendly - it caters to all my needs.Good bye Payoneer.

I liked that withdrawals from the freelancing site I use are mostly available within an hour. I also found the card very useful.

Can only receive payments from selected business. Policies, terms and conditions change overnight without warning.