Über Payoneer

Grenzüberschreitende Zahlungsabwicklungslösung, mit der Unternehmen globale Zahlungen sicher verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über Payoneer

The service is very good, easy to use and already available in several languages.

And they have a useless app too. You can just see your account balance through the app.

Bewertungen zu Payoneer

3,9

Payoneer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 668 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Payoneer bereits verwendet?

Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid Payment Processing Platform, But Not My Favorite

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
CEO in Deutschland
Import und Export, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unsicheres System

Kommentare: Sind in einen Betrugsfall geraten, seitens Payoneer kam lediglich:
,,bitte finden sie mit dem Empfänger des Geldes eine Lösung"

-einfache Nutzung -schöne Bedienoberfläche -geringe Gebühren

-Kundensupport gleich -> mein Toaster liefert mir die selben Antworten -Sicherheit -> weder Sender noch Empfänger werden überprüft

Ibrahim
Ibrahim
Assistant Relationship Manager in Ägypten
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing virtual banking services

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The app is smooth and I keep using it on a weekly basis. I faced a delay in a payment once but the customer service helped me through it and they were very welcoming and they processed my payment quickly.

I used payoneer 2 years ago for an outbound transaction and I was shocked by the reliability of this online bank. As a banker I know that only few online banks around the world who are really trusted and fast and since then I decided to continue using this online bank in any outbound transaction. It’s not complicated at all it’s simple, fast and reliable

The only negative comment is that it’s a bit expensive in commissions but for me the most important thing is reliability honestly

Peter
CEO in Nigeria
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best payment service provider for international payments is Payoneer

Kommentare: It has been a good experience with them here in Nigeria.

A great platform for making and receiving payments is Payoneer. When Payoneer is supported, we can send and receive money from any nation to any other. Payoneer is quick, safe, and dependable.

I would say that I objected to their exorbitant prices. Even though it might only be my local exchange rate, it's still a fantastic platform for transacting in other currencies.

Nizar
Data Steward in Tunesien
Pharmazeutika, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My Number 1 Choice Recieving/Sending money!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Step by Step Payoneer became my Main and only way to recieve money and make online payments.

It's easy to use , you don't have to go to a physical agency to create an account and get your card you can do everything online , it's fast and secure.

There is a number of countries that you cannot deliver a physical card to, also some sites don't have the option of paying using Payoneer

Rajna
Rajna
Architect in Serbien
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Unauthorized Transactions - How Payoneer deal with money theft

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is horrible. Payoneer keeps stressing me out, there was one security breach when I lost my money, and they didn't do a thing for a month. Today, I got another warning of a suspicious attempt. I stood out that I didn't want to be their customer asking them to reverse the unauthorized transaction ASAP, and what I got was another attempt to be robbed. I will raise a lawsuit against them ASAP for the stress they are still causing me.

Nothing. My money was stolen, and I am dealing with the irrelevant staff who have had no idea of what is happening with my case for a month now. Today, after everything they are putting me through I experienced a second suspicious login attempt. I am forced to be a customer because of Payoneer's irresponsibility to reverse the transaction and bring my money back. I have to still be their customer against my will! Til when?

It is so easy to steal someone's money through Payoneer, and they keep the victims of their scams without an update forever. They practically force people and expose them to more stress by not doing anything to resolve money theft, the process of reversing unauthorized transactions is the opposite of what they stand for in their policy!

Carl
Distributor Principal in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

the best cross boarder payment service

Kommentare: I have been using Payoneer for 2 years plus and it's been a wonderful experience for me.

Payoneer has been very reliable for me for receiving and sending payments internationally, I'm able to to access various currencies with ease.

Support can be a bit slow to respond to issues once in a while.

Graphics designer in Ghana
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

How Payoneer saved me from PayPal when I almost lost all my freelancing earnings

Kommentare: Easy to send and receive money within and outside locally or internationally with your US bank account or peer to peer transactions between users

Payoneer is easy to use, easy to set up. The security is high. You need to under go some security checking before you can use the service and that's good because of online scams and fraud

The annual charges is too high and they used look into it, I use other e-wallet but Payoneer stood out. The charge is high but I am enjoying the platform.

Umair
Researcher in Italien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Payoneer - Payment on go

Kommentare: Overall, Payoneer is highly recommended for payment processing to and from various platforms. It is secure and reliable.

I have been a user of Payoneer for many years, using it for payment processing. It is a secure, reliable, and user-friendly application. Payments are processed immediately, without any hustle.

It charges some fees to process payments.

Engin
Supply Chain Manager in Türkei
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rates are not satisfying

4,0 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: That's a preferable transfer system if you have customers from other countries. Esspecially from Europe or USA. I am not happy with the rates when I change USD to TRY. But generally, it did the job and I had no serious problems.

Best part of Payoneer is having the payments fast in our account. I mean when our customer transfer the money to our payoneer account.

When I need to transfer the USD to my own bank account in Turkiye payoneer doesn't allow me to transfer as USD. I had to change to Turkish Liras. And the rates are too low. Also it's not easy to use. I generally use this once or twice a month and each time I forget how to transfer. Sections are similar to each other and complicated.

JOCILENE
Administrador in Portugal
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

IT HAS EVERYTHING I NEED

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great rates, fast transfers and conversions, payment enters the account well before the deadline.

The payment rate for those just starting out is expensive, as they do not have a fixed income.

Nadisha
Content Creator Influencer in Jamaika
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Best Payment App For Online Earnings

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been awesome its easer for me to earn online with Payoneers help.

I like the ease of making transfer as well as the fact that payment does not take long to be posted on bank account. My money never goes on hold and you have the option to receive your own Payoneer card.

There is nothing I do not like about the company.

Ignacio
Freelancer Translator in Brasilien
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Excellent option to receive payments from clients around the world!

Kommentare: Payoneer is a great platform for receiving payments from clients around the world. It's fast, reliable and very easy to use. You can get paid in many different currencies at a really fair service fee, and you have the option to use the money with a Mastercard prepaid card or by withdrawing it to your local account, which normally takes one or two days to deposit it. It's a great option with a great price for what is offered!

Payoneer is the best alternative to receive payments in different currencies from clients around the world. As a freelancer or digital service provider you may deal with clients in many countries, and getting paid can be difficult and, specially, expensive. Not with Payoneer! They usually charge 1% from USD payments or even zero for EUR and GBP payments. Also, when you withdraw the money to your local account, you will usually pay a fee of only 2% on the mid-market foreign exchange fee and get it deposited in one or two days at the latest (I receive it in my Brazilian account, for reference). If you compare this to the industry most-famous player (PayPal), they charge like 6.5% when you get paid plus 3.5% on the foreign exchange fee. Plus, Payoneer offers a Mastercard prepaid card, so you can also use the money directly with the card, without having to withdraw it (although it will cost 3.5% on the foreign exchange fee, instead of 2%). Overall, it's a great and quite reliable platform! I've been using their services for around 5 years and never had a problem.

Unfortunately, their Mastercard prepaid card doesn't work with Samsung Pay or Google Pay (at least not until now, September 2021), so you can't leave it at home and make your payments with an NFC device like your phone or smartwatch. Also, they still charge a fee of USD 29.00 per year for using this card. It made sense years ago, but with a higher competition and other platforms starting to offer similar services, this fee could be reduced or even eliminated based on your usage habits.

Dinesh
CEO in Nepal
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Payment Gateway For Freelancer/Affiliate

Kommentare: I am using Payoneer to receive my freelance and affiliate earnings that I earn from different platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, Amazon Associate, and Clickbank. After receiving my earnings on Payoneer's associated bank account, I am able to redeem my balance to my local bank account.

Payoneer gives the USD, EURO, and other currency bank accounts for people and we can receive our affiliate and freelance earnings on Payoneer. Payoneer is the only solution that I receive my earnings in Nepal.

Sometimes I need to wait more than 2-3 business days to receive my payment on my bank account. This issue usually occurs on weekends and public holidays.

Kate
President in Katar
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Constantly Improving

Kommentare: We are generally satisfied with this product and will continue to use it for years to come.

We started using Payoneer when it was still relatively new, now it's gone through a lot of updates and I see their drive to constantly improve and upgrade their services. I particularly like how easy to use the software is and how easily it integrates with other softwares. It's also very secure.

I just wish they have their own built-in invoice maker.

jorge
jorge
Retail Sales Consultant in USA
Import und Export, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

international payment wallet

Kommentare: Payoneer in my view as a user is perfect when referring to several other payment processors, with the service of being able to send money to my account and they offer you many more services that are not available in the competition. It is a secure platform with easy handling when using. Another of the great advantages of payoneer is that you can receive payments from customers wherever they are and providing a good service, which does not charge a transfer fee because It only gives us an annual maintenance charge which I consider attractive to new entrepreneurs. Payoneer has a good customer service which makes it remarkable, to clarify and clear any doubt or problem that is presented to customers, as well as a forum where users support each other to get the best platform service which give it a great quality

Pros What I find most attractive to payoneer is that the billing is monthly without charge for early cancellation what makes it attractive Free payments between Payoneer accounts which makes it interesting for employee nominee payments. The best for entrepreneurs and international companies. The Payoneer company is one of the main online payments that preexists in a safe and legal way which in terms of service is being adopted by number of users. Serving a great help to the loans with a great service with a MasterCard card that is sent to my address when fulfilling my registration. This card can be used on a large number of platforms to make payments including use to withdraw money from any local ATM network.

For my point of view. One of the few problems that I find a payoneer is that the commission for using the physical master card is a little high when using it in an ATM, on the other hand also of the inactivity charges of the account since payoneer It charges you a small but not significant amount, if you don't see any movement made within a month. Stay within my liking that the payoneer company improves the payment director method that is performed between other payment platforms and payoneer for a better service between the two platforms and a better fast payment method when making any transfer between accounts . Although the customer response is slow they are attentive. I have nothing bad to say about dislikes with the use of payoneer, so far it is so good and easy to use. Payoneer is good for any commercial transaction

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A game changer not without flaws

Kommentare: Great to get paid from abroad and spending your earnings, especially if coming from countries outside the USA, EU, and AU. The fees add up and it won't notify you on new transactions.

Being a Freelancer from outside the US and EU (where there are many alternatives to Payoneer) I was super happy when I started using Payoneer, I could get paid for my software and spend the money on my day to day life, something is not always easy without losing half of your profit on the way if you are in Latin America. Payoneer did something great, they saw beyond, they empowered freelancers outside the USA and EU, they gave them power to get paid and make business easier. Payoneer is easy to use and you can open a Global Payments account for four different currencies and one debit card for each.

The major flaw of Payoneer it's it won't notify you when you have made a transaction! Meaning you could have lost 500 USD from your account without noticing until you check to face the sad surprise. The card option is great but the quality of the plastic itself it's not the best, it will peel off even after a few weeks of use. As a freelancer and digital nomad, I am often surprised at how steep are the withdrawal fees and foreign transaction fees when using an ATM, now even paying in the currency you manage takes up a fee! That didn't happen before. If they don't adapt quickly they will lose market once their competitors reach further onto the Americas.

Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Payoneer Review

The fact that I can receive multi currencies from any part of the world is thrilling.I can receive payments from various marketplaces (which include KDP) and also get paid by clients from freelancing sites in their desired currency especially in situations where PayPal options aren't considered or available.Payoneer instantly creates a bank account for me in US (where as I'm not a US citizen) and I can receive payments globally.

In as much as payoneer is a great transaction tool, getting it all set up and running is pretty stressful.Even after registering with them and verifying my email, I couldn't get access to the bank details they created for me.I had to go to the website (initially I was using the app) to lay complaints and that was when I found out I couldn't get access to my bank details unless I've received payments of up to 50 USD.Honestly I didn't like the outcome.The bank details contains a routing number with which I could receive payments but I couldn't get access to it unless I've received a deposit and there was possibly no way I could receive any deposits without a routing number.Another payoneer user deposited 50USD to my payoneer account and that was how I got access to my bank details.I honestly suggest if the feature can be adjusted because sincerely speaking, the whole procedure was exhilarating and some users might end up not using payoneer but go for other options.

MD Abu
MD Abu
Administration Officer in Bangladesch
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A great global payment support for our organization.

Kommentare: Overall, I am satisfied with the software. It has been a blessing for our organization for paying the freelancers for various official purposes.

This payment tool supports almost all the countries in the world. It can add & save wallets in multiple currencies including providing bank details. They provide Visa/ Mastercard which can be used to make payments & many more. The software can be accessed from a cross-platform & can be integrated to receive payments from PayPal & make payments to the freelancers. Their verification system is also fast.

There is no way to recover the account after any accidental issue. They ban the account without hearing anything from the user & don't give any scope to restore the account under any condition.

Anass
Anass
Data Scientist Student | Social Marketing Manager in Österreich
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Be Careful

Kommentare: I have been a customer of your platform for over 8 years, Yesterday I was notified that my account was closed without any reason & no Information about how I can withdraw my funds. I have contacted your support & I was told to come back after 3 months, without any explanation about my funds yet! I'll NOT wait 3 months, all the funds are transferred from my OWN Wise & Paypal Accounts, I'm not sure if you are waiting for me to open a dispute on myself?This is unacceptable & unprofessional, and you are not allowed to keep my money. Those are my life savings! it's what I use to pay for living expenses! I have worked hard to earn every penny & you hold everything.You are putting me at risk & causing serious damages to my life & my family that depends on me! I'll not let this slip through without any consequences. I need to access my funds as soon as possible otherwise I'll have to follow the Legal procedure and file a lawsuit and ask for damages, Including every hardship that im experiencing now[sensitive content hidden]

Payoneer has been good around 2017-2020 but now they utterly scammers.

Be careful, AVOID IT or you'll lose your life savings in a heartbeat. Customer Service is the worst i have seen.

Yaroslav
Yaroslav
CEO in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Blocked the account, almost destroyed my business, give fake deadlines, can't communicate internally

Kommentare: Blocked my account with a 5-digit number, then couldn't agree on what they need from me to unlock it, were giving me fake deadlines for unblocking and always failing them. Then admitted that "multiple departments are involved", that's why it takes them so long.They seem to be intentionally holding my money, without an apparent reason. I spoke to about 15 support managers, they all give me incoherent information and fake deadlines. It seems like they just want to win time.The timeline:1. 4 months ago, they asked to verify a bank account that I don't use it anymore. I contacted support 5-6 times, they promised to remove it but I kept receiving verification requests.2. I ordered their virtual card. They asked: provide a screenshot of your Amazon account. I answered: I don't work with Amazon anymore, now I work with my client M****** AG, and I am a contractor. They told me "then provide a screenshot of your account with M****** AG". Another support manager answered the same. They seem not to be able to grasp it that when you are a freelancer, you don't have an Amazon-type account with your clients. You just have a contract, and they pay you directly.3. Now, they blocked my account completely, with a 5-digit sum on it. And they can't agree on what they need from me to unblock it.4. They give me deadline of 8-6-3 hours to unlock it, and always fail it! Told me "your account is unlocked now" but "another departments need to go over and unlock it", still didn't happen.

I could have receive payments easily (until they blocked almost all my funds)

Can block your account for weeks, and then can't decide what they want from you to unlock it; the departments can't communicate with each other; and occasionally they are getting involved in fraud scandals

Muhammad Hassan
Muhammad Hassan
Start-up owner and Freelancer in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Payoneer came up as alternative to PayPal and a lot better than that

Kommentare: I'm really happy with Payoneer even my clients are happy.
I would recommend every freelancer and contractor to use Payoneer.

Easy to get P2P and Client-Freelancer payment without any problem of currency exchange and different rates. First get the money in your account and then exchange it later in whatever currency you want. You only have to pay 2-3% on Payments you receive from sender. For Pakistan, it helped us a lot that it can be connected to your bank account and easily withdraw money to your bank account in your currency anytime, anywhere with just 2% fees and as low as $1. Payoneer Mastercard service is another good way to use your Payoneer account anywhere in the world. I simply love how Payoneer made my life easier as a Freelancer.

Honestly, there is nothing to worry about in Payoneer. But the prices and fees in Mastercard are a lot higher than normal bank Mastercard or Visa Card.

Sofia
Sofia
Content writer in Venezuela
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The most complete payment processor I know

Kommentare: Overall, Payoneer is some of the best software I have used. The company O work for is in other country, and with Payoneer I receive their payments. And I can use the money with my Payoneer card. Being a freelancer and remote worker is possible with Payoneer. I don't know another software that works this way and does it so well.

- I can receive payments in several currencies via bank transfer, with very low commissions. If someone is going to pay me in one of the currencies that Payoneer does not have, I can send them an invoice, so they can pay that way with their credit or debit card. - The withdrawal fees are acceptable. The technical support is fabulous. It responds very quickly and to all questions I have had. - The Payoneer card is great, It is accepted by all merchants I have used it at. It also allows me to buy cryptocurrencies, which is great!

- To unlock all the features, users have to pass verifications levels that depend on the amounts they receive in their Payoneer account. This problem makes the experience a bit frustrating at first. - The interface is confusing; the website took me some getting used to. I don't like the Android app because it lacks a lot of functionality.

Arslan
CEO in Pakistan
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Payoneer- A solution made for small business and Freelancers

Kommentare: Overall experience is very good with Payoneer. Its support is awesome. They have both a card and bank transfer option to withdraw funds. You can receive payemnts from clients easily and access your funds remotely.

I still remember joining Payoneer mainly because there was no other option available for me at that time. But it turned out to be the best choice. Payoneer makes it easy to not only receive payments from multiple websites where I work and earn from, but it also makes it easier to request direct payments from my clients who can pay using multiple modes ranging from bank accounts to Credit and Debit cards. They also have solutions for businesses like marketplaces and mass payout companies.

One thing that I would like Payoneer to add is an API that can be added to websites to dynamically request payments from clients. It will make it easier to request payments from clients. that is one of the main cons that i have noticed so far.

Kaan Cenk
Financial Control Manager in Türkei
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Payoneer has a hard use website

Kommentare: I am not happy with my experience so far. A very hard to use website, and support is definitely the worst one in the payment industry.

Payoneer is a payment request service where you can provide payments with your credit card. Payment processing fee is %3 which is quite reasonable.

It is extremely hard to get in contact with the support team via chat. Also there is a restriction in number of credit cards one can add to their account.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Unexpected and unethical behavior

Bank withdrawal limit $50 and Payoneer to Payoneer payment.

It's really a wrong decision to force people to use bKash. Didn't expect this from Payoneer! Totally unethical! They've managed to add their contribution in vandalizing the freelancers with bkash. Many of Bangladesh's general people are starting to avoid bkash and trying to use alternative cash apps due to bkash's unethical charges, vanishing funds, account hacking, misbehaving, etc. We don't deserve this kind of cheating! Remember, greed can be a dangerous thing! You will lose so many clients and revenue for this foolish decision! You intentionally changed the withdrawal limit for Bank withdrawals from $50 to $150 to make huge unethical business for bkash. Freelancers will have to pay high fees (20%) while cashing out. You should be ashamed of yourself! Why are you taking advantage from innocent freelancer? Why are you starting this kind of service like corrupted company? You should make payment system easier, so that many people will get engaged with your service, if you did not do that, we must boycott your service. You know how many freelancers are available in our country. You have to remember, lots of alternative way we have. So be careful and be friendly with us.