Filtern nach:

Über Hyperise

Cloudbasiertes Tool zum Erstellen von Bildern, die E-Mail-Empfänger, Website-Besucher, Chatbot-Nutzer und Ad-Ansichten auf Facebook/Instagram personalisieren.

Erfahre mehr über Hyperise

Marc T.
Marc T.
Relationship Architect in USA
Programmentwicklung, Selbstständig

Amazing customization tech but woefully lacking instructions to use it

Kommentare: For the basics - custom images in email campaigns - fantastic fun ONCE I get over the learning curve by hook, crook, blood, sweat, tears, bad language, and a lot of screaming at my computer screen.

When it comes to creating personalized and highly customized emails that disrupt and grab attention these guys are clearly in the leader quadrant. They use Canva (incredibly easy) to build out really great imagery and what I love the most is inputting images from LinkedIn/any image source of the recipient into my creatives so you get these hyper-personalized emails to each recipient when doing cold email outreach or any outreach really. They also have loads of great templates for ideas OR you can upload your own templates and have a lot of fun. I have used for everything from "how we are connected" introductions using a connect four images to holiday and birthday cards to "sorry we missed you" missed calls or meetings and even to drive event attendance to webinars. Loads of fun and the feedback I get is just as interesting. It DEFINITELY shellacs the nasty grams from cold email campaigns.

Besides email, they have oodles of integrations where you can customize GIFs (somewhat easy) to create hyper-personal emails via LinkedIn to custom videos. They can also customize visits to webpages on your site by welcoming the person by name when they click through to your site or landing page which is epic and at a minimum, memorable. However (here comes the CON) - instructions are grossly lacking steps. I am a guy that needs the visuals in a step-by-step format. Don't skip 3 steps ahead and assume I know what I am supposed to do alas this is what happens with the instructions. This is my constant battle when trying to set things up. Reaching out for help is so so. They are responsive but generally send you the same lackluster instruction link you can find on your own. The process of setting up campaigns was so painful and long that I darn near had a nervous breakdown before I finally figured it out. It took two weeks of back and forth and emails and IM's but I got the email part down and once I did - all good. I did try the website personalization, LinkedIn and Video but the process was just way too painful to fully execute. That being said, you generally must also get a partner of Hyperise in order to make some of those more advanced features work right, and thankfully the partners DO have the simple, step-by-step instructions needed to make things work and get you up and running. Partners even went to the trouble of building out specific workarounds.

Nigel A.
Nigel A.
Chief Executive Officer in UK

Superb image personalization platform

Kommentare: Just getting started with it, but loving it. I had my first image done and dusted within 10 mins and no need to watch training. Suffice to say, you couldn't get me to cancel my membership under any circumstances

The software is a breeze to use, It has many templates included in the platform to get you started. The Founders are consistently updating their integrations. Support is first class, and very helpful in trying to accommodate user request's. This will go from strength to strength, due the the owners commitment to it. More personalization options then you probably ever need EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE AND THE PEOPLE BEHIND IT!!!

NOT FOUND ANYTHING YET! Having to wait for Agency

Antwort von Hyperise

Thanks for the review and kind words! We're working hard on the agency plan, phase one is live, you can now create unlimited sub-accounts and assign credits. Next we're working in the whitelabel functions :)

CTO in Mauritius

Promising start, but fails to deliver

Kommentare: Hyperise holds a great promise of delivering a tool to create personalized marketing materials, unfortunately, at this stage, it is on too early stages to use it on production. Constant bugs, unexpected behaviour and troubleshooting are too time-consuming.

- Personalization options - Facebook Ads Personalization

- Setup/configuration, it is not too user-friendly - The platform is yet very buggy and feels unfinished - Somewhat slow and unhelpful support. It took time to get response and issues were not really solved.

Sampath S.
Sampath S.
Head of Growth in Indien

The Zapier of Hyper Personalization

5 letztes Jahr

You can nearly personalize your entire funnel (Emails, Chatbots, Landing pages, Ads, etc.) with Hyperise. And Hyperise offers crazy lot of integrations too.

I was not a fan of, erm well...... just kidding. It's THE BEST tool for Personalization

Fred V.
Fred V.

Cutting Edge Personalization

Kommentare: Overall experience is great so far. There are integrations with other apps constantly being added to the platform.

I love that I can automate my personalization in my chatbots, emails and landing pages.

Sometimes it count impressions more than it was actually seen.

Akashlal B.
Akashlal B.
Asker, believer and achiever at the universe in Indien

Personalizing images made possible

Kommentare: As a marketer, you would want to personalize your sales page as much as possible, for the end user. Hyperise makes this possible

Data enhancement makes it possible for you to just add an email, and all publicly available data from that email id will be used to enhance the image. Also, the possibility of being able to add clients and let them use your account quota is amazing.

The interface needs to be improved a lot. Without watching their documentation, I was not able to figure out how to personalize just based on their interface. The image editor also needs to be more comprehensive, currently adding perspective is not possible with hyperise.

Antwort von Hyperise

Thanks Akashlal, yes completely agree, we still have our beta/MVP design/UI, we're working on this right now, to bring to you an interface that now befits the power of the product.

Entrepreneur in USA

Hyperise is becoming more important to our agency as we learn all of it's features.

Kommentare: It provides a customized on-boarding experience for leads and it provides us with valid data we can use to better market to our clients.

It's very affordable and the service team does a good job of making sure that you can reach them. In a world flush with cash, many companies provide terrible service after you become a client. Hyperise has done the opposite and I appreciate that about them.

It's not the easiest software to understand upfront. The amount of things you can do with it, make it a little clunky feeling at first. After you mess around with it, it becomes easier.

Antwort von Hyperise

Thanks for the feedback, we're working hard on the new UI/UX, really hope that will help out with the ease of use :) It's coming soon, we can't wait for you to see it <3

Founder in Indien

Incredibly powerful tool, veteran team, super prompt customer service, Attention to detail

Kommentare: Our visit to lead ratios have dramatically increased,
We're getting better replies to our cold campaigns.
Of course Hyperise only provides the tool and you have to build the communication strategy. But it's pretty much been like a magic wand for our marketing metrics.

- Allows us to personalise our communication to prospects across multiple channels like email, website, FB ads - We also use their WP plugin on our landing pages and works like a charm to even personalise text

- The learning curve was a bit higher..but they've released a new UI since I got on-boarded so I guess it must be better now

Antwort von Hyperise

" But it's pretty much been like a magic wand for our marketing metrics." - I LOVE THAT <3 Thanks for the kind words!

Gary B.
Gary B.
Founder in Malta
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

It was "hyper" to its "rise"

Super awesome customer support, rich integrations and features while also can get you high converting traffic to your emails or software you integrate it to!

There is nothing that I don't like yet.

Antwort von Hyperise

Thanks Gary, really appreciate your comments!

Tomas F.
Tomas F.
Marketing Consultant/Affiliate Marketer in Argentinien

Great support

Kommentare: I use Hyperise for attention-grabbing content in my emails. However, it is too early to say if the personalized images have made any real-world difference in my case. I'm still working out for what/how Hyperise is best used. I've only used a sliver of the features so far. However, what I want to emphasize is that the team behind Hyperise has been very supportive. Ian, the founder, had a video call with me when an integration didn't work as intended. The personalized image did not appear in my ActiveCampaign email. And to be fair to Hyperise, I've later learned the problem probably originated on the side of ActiveCampaign.

It's easy to use. The tech works. Great support.

The tool has no drawbacks that would make me stop using it. The website screenshot feature isn't really useful if your B2b clients are using email addresses that don't match their website domain. A lot of my clients are freelancers who have websites but are using Gmail addresses.

Thanks for the feedback Tomas

Kejda G.
Founder in USA

Best personalization engine for B3B marketers

Hyperise puts any cold outreach campaign on steroids. A unique major enhancement of all touchpoints with prospects. Lets you cut through the noise and stand out. It integrates with everything under the sun and the founder is very helpful, hands on, and responsive.

The UI needs a bit of work but they’re already addressing it.

Antwort von Hyperise

Thanks for the review. Can't wait for the new UI to go live :)

Director of Clinical Research in USA

Easy Image and Email Personalization

Kommentare: Experience has been great. I purchased a lifetime deal of this through SAAS Mantra and it has been a great purchase. I am not using it to it's fullest at the moment, but it's great to have in my back pocket and will hopefully help make me lots of money in the future.

I like most that I am able to create personalized email and marketing campaigns that really allow me to stand out from my competitors. As a soloproneur, making this easy, quick, and effortless is huge as my outreach time is limited. Hyperise has done an excellent job in making the process easy by adding a walkthrough upon the first login, and creating hotspots that give tooltips for different options as you personalize your images.

Honestly, I don't have any faults with Hyperise at the moment. I never purchase a product based on the roadmap, but if they are able to pull off everything on their roadmap, this tool will be even better!

Antwort von Hyperise

Thanks for the review, really pleased to hear Hyperise working for you. As you say, lots of exciting things in the pipeline/roadmap as well :)

Gilbert M.
President in USA

Great product with lots of potential

Kommentare: I think is a great product for cold email outreach, and for personalized ads on social media platforms.

The ability to generate personalized images that not only allows for personalized text but also for custom images.

When passing an email or domain name as a URL Parameter, it ignores the values passed for business name and logo. I found that sometimes the logo that it scrapes from the email or domain is not right (old, or it gets another image instead), so when the URL params include email and or domain + business name and/or logo, it should give preference to the business name and logo URL over the scrapped data. Additionally, it would be nice if the logo URL can be rectangular and to maintain its aspect ratio.

Antwort von Hyperise

Many thanks for the kind words Gilbert! We've now implemented the image enrichment priorities, as per the Con you explained.

Jamie S.
director in UK
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best hyper personalisation software around

Kommentare: Executive and the guys over at Hyperise are amazing!

The personalisation element of the software is amazing, we use it on landing pages, in emails and on Facebook ads. Its really amazing and the possibilities are endless.

Nothing its pefect, honestly dont just take my word for it try it.

Antwort von Hyperise

Jamie, thank you for an amazing, review, we hope to live upto your loft praise!

Guy M.
Ceo in Israel

Use for

Kommentare: More personal massages, very easy to use and great fast customer service

It's easy to use, give great resolts and provide it fast, in one pic you can give more information then in text, I found it great for dinamic reports

Don't have the ability to edit the text in the same line Need more fields (custom 1-5 it's not enough) Long text not working well

Antwort von Hyperise

Hi Guy Thanks for the valuable feedback. We're working on the UI/UX right now, which will push live in the next couple of weeks. Then we'll double down on the flexibility of the custom fields (we hear you 5 is not enough!!)

Kelvin S.
Affiliate Marketer in Kanada

Hyperise : Image Personalization Software

Kommentare: Being an online marketer, I love using Hyperise to personalize landing page images and improve conversions

- Easy to set up personalization - Fast server side response - Fast customer support - Easy integration with other tools - Use on e-mails, chat and landing pages/website

- Lacking in video training on uses of the tool, case studies and tips and tricks.

Antwort von Hyperise

Thanks Kelvin, appreciate the feedback. We do have videos on our youtube channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC657Adl8Hp36Tw62RVxE8Sw but we hear you and will endeavour to add more.

Raymond C.
Founder in Singapur
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great Personalisation Add On for all your Marketing Channels

This software allow personalize overlay message on you image, gif so that your audience will be more engage and surprise! The team is adding new integration in lightning speed and make this app better and better from day to day.

Hope it will add more templates to the library as right now the template is quite limited. But you can upload your own image though.

Antwort von Hyperise

Hi Raymond Many thanks for the review and kind words. We hear you, we're going to be adding new templates in the coming weeks!

SEO Outreach Manager in USA
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Hyperise for hyper-personalized images

Kommentare: The product is great and the support is great. Highly recommended.

Before Hyperise, I didn't know that you could personalize dynamic images this easily. Now the potential is endless!

I wish there were more fonts, or at least the ability to upload our own. Also, you can't choose the exact font size you want, they have it in increments.

Antwort von Hyperise

We hear you on the font... New fonts added every week, also working on great flexibility to set size and upload custom fonts. Thanks for the feedback!

Jorge edel A.
Jorge edel A.
CEO Veeme Media in Mexiko

Surprise your clients with custom images

When I first saw hyperise I was amazed too see that images can be personalized whit clients name

Client has to put there information before images can be personalized It has many integrations whit other apps and it's easy to integrate

Antwort von Hyperise

Thanks Jorge! We do offer full data enrichment for our personalised images. So if you don't have the data, just from an email or website url, we can get over 16 points of personalisation that your image can use to dynamically personalise to your prospects.

Kahlil W.
President in USA

A Marketer's Dream

Kommentare: Helping my clients take the "boredom" of email marketing

This software makes digital marketing a breeze by adding the value of using the most important aspect of reaching your clients by personalizing digital assets with the customer's name. Any agency that uses email marketing or any form of digital marketing must add this tool to your arsenal.

There wasn't anything that I didn't like with this platform

Antwort von Hyperise

Love it Kahlil, thanks for the review!

Kathryn W.
COO in UK

Great engagement for B2B emails

I like the automation of pulling through a client's logo. It just sets our emails apart from all the other prospecting emails people are getting.

I would say I'm reasonably well practiced at this type of product but if it's you're first time using this kind of software then you might find it takes a few minutes to work it out.

Antwort von Hyperise

Thanks for the review Kathryn, fantastic to hear the product is working well for you. Also appreciate the feedback.

Monique D.
Monique D.
Founder in USA

A unique touch

Kommentare: I'm pleased with the saas. It's been a fun experience.

A unique touch to my emails & landing pages. Customizations is where it's at. Clients look seeing their name on things. support is great!

Had more variety of photos to send out the clients & their customers. But i can make my own photos. The owners have been helpful.

Antwort von Hyperise

Thanks Monique, watch this space, more exciting personalisation options coming!

Ronald H.
managing director in Niederlande

they personalize the service so you can personalize the picture

Kommentare: I used hyperise in several restaurants and it really made the guest experience the next level. Happy customers and great service

Easy UI. Great blog and articles that inspired

Seeing their new not every platform works with them yet

Antwort von Hyperise

Thanks for the review Roland. We're always adding new integrations, 55 so far! We have a public roadmap, you can add any integration you require, we usually get them done within a week or so :)

Alex L.
Alex L.
Managing Director / Digital Marketing Consultant in Spanien

The easiest way to customize your images

I love the easiness to create a customized image. You can do it in just a few minutes

It is not a con, just a young software that improves week by week. Missing some integrations that will be added in the future

Antwort von Hyperise

Thanks Alex, we're adding three new integrations a week on average, over 60 now live :)

Ricky S.
Manager in Neuseeland

Imagine Personalisation at its Finest

I like how easy it is to personalise the image for your customers. It also integrates well with existing apps I use in my workflow.

The UI can get a bit more love but the team is focusing on feature and stability which is more important.

Antwort von Hyperise

Thanks Ricky - new UI/UX will be here very soon :)