Filtern nach:

Über TwentyThree Webinars

Ein einziges Tool zur Abhaltung von Webinaren. Vereine Startseiten, E-Mails, Produktions- und On-Demand-Videos in einem einzigen Tool.

Erfahre mehr über TwentyThree Webinars

Chief Growth Officer in Deutschland
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Our marketing team loves it

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

- Most professional webinar software we have ever used, with great tracking and landingpage building functionalities - Having insights into how long an attendee stayed helps us to individualize follow-ups - Proactive support team

- Better integrations e.g. with Zapier would make our lifes even more easy

Björn I.
Market Launcher in Dänemark
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Take your webinars to a whole other level with Twentythree

Kommentare: In our business we have been using Webinars for 3 purposes:
-Sales webinars: lead generating demos
-Onboarding webinars: educating our customers when they are getting started or when new features are launched
-Pleo talks: content webinars with a more "high level" topic and external speakers.

The webinar tool has been updated with great feature all round. Before the webinar, you easily set everything up, design the landing page (much better than other webinar tools) and track the attendees. During the webinar you have cool interaction features such as polls and video cards, you can play pre-recorded videos and easily switch between the speaker. Finally after the webinar, and I think this is where the edge lies: there is clear tracking, with possibility to export the attendees to your CRM. It also offers analytical tools that allow you to improve your webinars over time and really measure the value they provided. All in all, it was the most complete and affordable solution for us as we are multiple users. Most other webinar tools were priced by user which quickly made them way too expensive for our needs. As a cherry on top of the cake - their support has been next to none, some of their team members even came over when we started with webinars to help us set up a temporary studio and give us tips on how to improve the quality.

The only thing I would like is a better recurring webinar setup - but given that TwentyThree quickly actions on any customer feedback, I'm sure this comment will be outdated soon.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Livestorm, GoToMeeting und Zoom Video Webinars

Warum TwentyThree Webinars gewählt wurde: Zoom webinars was expensive. The attendees were often confused when asked to download a client. On top of that the emailing system was really inflexible and sent out quite horrible looking emails to our customers.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TwentyThree Webinars: Quality of image, simplicity of use, interactions, features were simply all better in TwentyThree webinars.

Camilla C.
Sales & Marketing Enablement Manager in Dänemark
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Webinar Platform That Makes Working Easy

I liked that the platform was easy to use, no need to integrate or install much - basically ready to go straight off the bat. Unlike many other webinar softwares out there, TwentyThree does not require the ned-user to download a software to be able to watch a webinar, and that was very important for us, as too many clicks and complexity diminishes the likelihood of signing up for a webinar. The customer service is always on top and they have a lovely dedicated team.

Some functionalities are a bit clunky sometimes, such as writing simple descriptions about the webinar, and there are minor things that could definitely improve, but I think that is natural for a SaaS platform.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Livestorm, GoToWebinar, WebinarJam und Zoom Video Webinars

Warum TwentyThree Webinars gewählt wurde: We made a switch from Zoom simply because Zoom required our end-users to download software onto their computer, and we didn't want to burden our audience with that kind of hideous experience prior to our webinars

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoom Video Webinars

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TwentyThree Webinars: Great and simple usability, good Hubspot integration, and no software download required.

Halfdan T.
Partner in Dänemark

Pro-active support raised the bar

Kommentare: We use 23 Webinar software as a vital part of our own inbound marketing. We use it as a top funnel channel and also to lead nurturing of current leads. We have 3-500 attendees for each webinar.

There are 2 reasons why we settled on 23 as our webinar software: 1) The Analytics-module is easy to use and valuable. When I can see how long time a given attendee spend with us (across webinars), I'm able to spend my time talking to people who want to talk with us. I can tailor our communication knowing that they either did not attend or watched 100 % of our material - or somewhere in-between. 2) The support is pro-active. I have not tried this before. When I setup our account, I wanted a subdomain to be used for all of our webinars, but I did not set this up correctly. I did not realize this however before 23 called, told me the mistake and instructed me how to fix it in 5 minutes. That was great.

A native integration with Facebooks Pixel - including automated custom events - would be great. Currently, we are setting this up manually from webinar to webinar.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ClickMeeting und Zoom Video Webinars

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoom Video Webinars

Bertrand C.
Head of Marketing in Dänemark

Taking our marketing activities to the next level

Kommentare: I've never been a big fan of webinars before, but I am starting to realise, like many others in my field during this extraordinary period we're living in (this is written during what I hope is the middle and soon the end of the coronavirus crisis), the benefits of running webinars. We've been using Twentythree webinars for: onboarding new customers, demoing our solution to potential new customers, doing our monday morning internal townhalls, showing the new features we've developed to existing customers, and we are planning to do more in the near future. My team is on board and love it too.

I love the possibility to add videos to the webinars, polls, showing participants questions to the big screen. I also love the fact that my webinars become a fully integrated part of our video page.

I am still missing some functionalities like being able to have more than 4 remote speakers, ensuring that all guests are connected and can see/hear us, and having better Zapier integrations so that i can map webinar registrations for each separate webinar and not for all of them at once. The video editor could be improved as well and be a bit more intuitive.

Casper R.
Head of Growth in Dänemark

Great tool for combining webinars with video data

Kommentare: Very positive. Was very smooth last time we ran one.

It's an all-in-one solution. One stop shop. That really simplifies the creation and roll-out of webinars.

It's still early on in development, so it's lacking a few minor features, but they appear to be on the roadmap.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Vidyard

Nicholas W.
Head of Customer Success in Dänemark

Fantastic all-in-one webinar platform!

Kommentare: Overall, TwentyThree is a great platform for planning and executing webinars. It is especially useful as it integrates seamlessly with marketing automation platforms. Would absolutely recommend for both small and large organizations!

I really like the fact that you just need one tool to run webinars. Being able to manage registration pages, the webinar hub, emails and webinars room in one system is a real time saver. In particular, I like the engagement tools. It's very easy and intuitive to run polls, share handouts (PDFs) and feature question live during the webinar.

Running a webinar from your iPhone can be a bit tricky.

Thom G.
Webinar Consultant in UK

A well featured simple to use Webinar tool

Kommentare: Easy to Set up, Simple to use - Support is fantastic.

23 is easy to use from the start, simple to set up and very intuitive. You'll have no problems running your first Webinar. The Team at 23 are incredibly helpful with any questions you might have. The new features that 23 have introduced in Webinars 2.0 are fantastic and give a really interactive experience for the audience. The new TV cards have had great feedback as well as the handouts feature. Its good to know the software will keep evolving to meet the user and audience needs.

Non - A great piece of software with a great team to back it up.

Tapio H.
Chief Video Strategist & Development Director in Finnland
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Create webinar platform

Best part is that you can start immediately by just using your browser but if needed you can go very deep and use external software to create video stream, integrate leads to your CRM etc.

Picture-in-picture when using browser to create stream. Basically I'd like receivers see my face and presentation at the same time. Of course it's possible when using external software such as OBS to create stream.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoom Video Webinars

Janni C.
Kommunikations- og marketingsansvarlig in Dänemark
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for webinars

Kommentare: Very positive!

The userbility is in high-seat and it is very easy to use.

It was a little unclear at out first webinar, if the webinar was live or not. We noticed that participants started to write in the chat, before we were live.