BEHCA Bewertungen

von BEHCA

Filtern nach:

About BEHCA

Collaborative PBIS app designed to help families, educators, and support providers discover the underlying causes of behavior.

Erfahre mehr über BEHCA

James H.
Mental health adult foster home provider
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bewertet am 28.5.2019

"product review"

Kommentare: It was easy to use, and made tracking a breeze cause I could do it from my mobile device.

Vorteile: I found BEHCA to be a straightforward solution towards behavior tracking, it’s color coded dashboard makes it easy to navigate even for new users. It has fully customizable tracking which is great because each individual has unique needs and this application
provides users with a tool to cater towards those needs. I also enjoyed the way it displays the data collected over time in simple easy to understand charts and graphs. It even has a section for self reporting which I think is phenomenal.

Nachteile: I wish it had incident reporting capabilities.

• Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Ulices C.
CIS Tutor
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bewertet am 20.5.2019

"Behavior tracking made easy "

Kommentare: For me BEHCA leaves the guess work out of behavior tracking and provides a top down view of the WHY behind the behavior allowing support staff to create better support plans or the individuals we serve.

Vorteile: I find the product easy to use, the dash board is color coded and intuitive. The fact that you one can go in and fully customize behavior tracking for each individual makes this app incredibly powerful in my opinion.

Nachteile: I wish it had the option to export to dashboard as a PDF.

• Bewertet am 20.5.2019