AppFolio Investment Management Erfahrungen

Filtern nach:

Über AppFolio Investment Management

AppFolio Investment Management ist eine cloudbasierte All-in-one-Softwarelösung für das Immobilienmanagement.

Erfahre mehr über AppFolio Investment Management

Daniel S.

Aeon Partners Impressed with AppFolio Investment Management

Kommentare: Working with AppFolio Investment Management daily has been a favorable experience. AppFolio IM has the functionality we need and the features our investors require. Moreover, we can ask a question and AppFolio IM support staff (an actual person!) will respond quickly with a solution(s).

In addition to the outstanding customer service that accompanies the software, the software is user-friendly with the functionality we require. Between calculating performance metrics, calculating waterfalls, investor management, asset management, and fundraising capabilities, AppFolio IM is a full-service software package that meets and exceeds our expectations as Investment Sponsors/Asset Managers and the expectations of our investors.

Zero--continue innovating and adding functionality based on user feedback. We are impressed with the software and would recommend to anyone.

Will T.
Vice President in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

AppFolio IM Provides Tremendous Value at a Great Price!

Kommentare: The biggest benefits of AppFolio Investment Management are that we now look and feel more professional to our investor group, and implementing the solution was neither time-consuming or costly. On an ongoing basis, the platform reduces the time required to keep track of our growing investment and investor base, enhances our investor communication methods, keeps us closer to and more constantly in contact with our investors, and helps ensure data accuracy via integration with AppFolio Property Manager.

My investors love the portal and it makes my life exponentially easier versus manual and scattered investment tracking methods. My firm already uses AppFolio Property Manager, so it was an easy decision to add Investment Management, and the integration is seamless. We also felt that the price point was very attractive compared to other stand-alone programs, but without making any real sacrifices from our "must-haves." The customer support has been tremendous and I feel as if the software is continually evolving for the better.

Some features and functionality are still lacking, although the product team is constantly in contact for feedback and advice on new features. For some minor items, we had to create workarounds until newer functionality is fully built-out, but nothing has held me back from becoming fully operational in the platform. That said, we appreciate that the system is getting better-by-the-day and that we have a voice in future versions of the product.

Lucy L.
PM Assistant in Mexiko

Management made easy

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's been excellent, 10/10 would recommend, technical support makes sure to contact you back about any requests

Appfolio helps manage your properties in a much-organized way, it lets you customize your account and notifications so that way you make sure you always get email notifications about the most important subjects for your team

Its been 3 years of use, so far only 1 time there's been an issue with the software and it was fixed within hours

Giulietta T.
Assistant to the Predisent in USA

Time Saver

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The initial experience converting data could have been better managed. We were provided with limited information and had to rely on customer service to get through the early stages. Our experience with customer service has been exceptional. They are attentive and respond back quickly. Over the past year we have worked with members of the different product teams. They have been able to adapt IM so it meets our needs. We have a few more outstanding items but with time we know these too will get resolved. Overall great product.

Saving so much processing time. Our quarter end process and K-1 year end reporting went from days to hours/minutes. It is so beneficial having all our investor information consolidated in 1 system compared to many separate excel spreadsheets. We also use AppFolio Property Manager and both systems work well together for accounting purposes.

Not having all the capable functionality available to us. We have an active fund and the functionality we would benefit using is only available to "New Offerings" The Investor Statements still need work before our company can utilize them.

Jennifer P.
Director of Operations in USA

Great Tool for Investor Management

Kommentare: We had a dedicated team for the upload that worked with me to make sure all our info was transferred accurately. Very robust with new updates and improvements weekly, so still learning all the features.

The ability to upload documents and tax forms in bulk

Not having the ability to process dividend payments from the software

Peter G.
Director of Business Development in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

On the way to a great product

Kommentare: We got rave reviews from many investors. It is a great platform and (still as of this review) costs a fraction of the leading products out there who have a few more features and are a bit more mature. However, AppFolio has been awesome in listening to reasonable requests which make the product better and hence they roll out new features often. This to me is very valuable. Try to have any of the 2-3 "leading elephants" move or change something .... Good luck. So I am very happy with the decision to go with AppFolio. It does 95% of what we need for 50% (or even less) of the price of the others.

- The Investor view is very good and easy to understand for the investor. Good overview with easy drill down. - You can send out new investment solicitations from within the system - Integration into Email

Still a bit rough in some aspects like file management, if you have A LOT of files. If you only have let's say up to 10 or so files per investment, all is peachy. You can have an endless amount of files, but it is not that easy to display. They are working of making that easier on the eye.

Nicholas C.
COO in USA

Love our AIM portal

Kommentare: My team and I love using it

Ease of use, easy to find items, the flow to setting up new deals is much easier. Investors enjoy using the platform

Could use more waterfall options, not being able to change docs once the investments goes live to investors.

Raffaella D.
Customer service in Italien

Appfolio a great discovery

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is a great product which helps taking care of tenants and finances. I daily use it and the more I do, the more I like it.

I find easy to search everything in the top bar, the help center has been of great help during my training and solved every issue in a blink of an eye.

it is not easy to understand reports that split rents and prepayments. I wish there was a way to customize reports according to the data I need to get to fill out my monthly statistics.

Alicia M.
Vice President, Capital Markets in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Support Team

Kommentare: I'd say a 7+. AppFolio has a great support team, however I do find hangups with the software from time to time that I think could eventually go away. It's not perfect but for the price it's pretty good.

I like the immediate support responses. I like how this software is also utilized as an effective CRM.

I'm not the biggest fan of the docusign functionality in this software, I think it could be a LOT better. Need to include international bank accounts.

CEO in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Top Tiered Investment Management Software at a Reasonable Price

Kommentare: I'm a very happy customer and would definitely recommend this solution!

AppFolio Investment Management integrates seamlessly with AppFolio Property Manager, enabling seamless accounting. Additionally, the ability to easily create distributions and print checks via Property Manager is a big plus for us. The support team is super friendly and helpful as well!

Some items require the AppFolio team to adjust them and the system is pretty unforgiving if a mistake is made (i.e. a data entry error is hard to delete without contacting support and having them do it via the backend).

Jeremy T.
Partner and Chief Risk Officer in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Greatest business enabler so far

Kommentare: We were using email and conference calls to communicate investment information previous to AppFolio IM. Every time we had a call or sent an email different content was shared and it was a labor intensive process that we couldn't keep up with. Even worse, our accounting team managed investor reports via Excel reports which were cumbersome, time consuming to create, had errors, and we weren't always sure which was the latest version. Using AppFolio IM we can add all investors to a prospective opportunity and launch fundraising with one distribution... and we never attach files to emails that used to get forwarded far beyond where they were intended. And our accountants save whole days worth of time. In numerical terms, we have probably 10-20x our equity raise from the time we started to just 4-6 months forward. And we were able to hire new staff to help raise capital and know they could rely on our pushing information out through the portal consistently and quickly to their new prospects. We've quickly moved past 6-figure investors and well into 7-figure investors.

Very intuitive and user friendly from an administrator's perspective to get up and running quickly and with only limited time available. Our customers report back we are a stand out among peers and everyone has commented that accessing the site and using the features was simple. The support from the AppFolio IM team is unparalleled; they adapt the program in response to feedback and are always available to help answer technical questions. You never get a "help desk" type experience!

No complaints yet. New features are added all the time which is great. We are also a user of the AppFolio Property Management site. We evaluated many options and this was the easiest and quickest way for us to launch.

Jon P.

Real Estate Investment Fund Servicing Software -

Kommentare: Our company is a smaller private real estate investment company, and have one fund at this time. We have about 100 investors in the fund.
This software allowed us to have an online presence for our investors, which is not perfect, but has been improving over the 12 months since we started using the software.
Software also allows us to take care of a lot of the back end accounting and tracking for our real estate investment, membership capital, quarterly distributions, as well as communication hub.

Cloud based Built in CRM to track all client information. Can email directly from software to borrower. Includes Investor portal that allows investors to track balances, history, transactions for investment account. Appfolio customer service is great This software works directly and integrates with Appfolio Property Manager software, which we have used for 8 years. We have reduced our need for spreadsheets for tracking purposes by about 80% Ability to pay, reinvest, distribute, track dividend payments right in the software- we do this quarterly, so this is a big time saver.

Improvements are needed as far as ability to customize certain areas of the investor portal, and the investor statements. Ability to add, or remove information, headings, titles, categories from investor portal and investor statements. Appfolio does take support requests seriously and has made some adjustments based on recommendations.

Daisy K.
COO & Partner in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great All-In-One Investor Management System!

Kommentare: Appfolio has been great when it comes to customer service and helping us get the system all set up properly. They have even offered solutions when it comes to replicating some of the complicated structures in the system. They have also been open to any feedback that would make the system easy for us and our investors to use.

The Appfolio Investment Management software allowed us to consolidate all of our various spreadsheets into one system. This allowed us to have one go-to place for investor information. It will also allow our investor to check their investments and access docs whenever they need to. The system has been very easy to use overall!

There are a few changes that need to be done on the back-end. However, every Appfolio associate I have talked to has been really helpful and quick with the turn around time.

George W.
President & CEO in USA

Excellent Centralized Platform

AppFolio Investment Management enables our firm to tie property management, accounting, investor reporting, and fund raising all into one platform in an incredibly efficient manner. Our favorite feature is the investor portal which allows us to keep our equity partners up to date on all of our properties. We love being able to offer our partners features such as this which prior to AppFolio would have only been available to firms much larger than ours.

We have run into very few problems with the software and anytime we identify an area of improvement the AppFolio Investment Management staff is quick to assist.

Brian M.
Director of Investor Management in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Software you can shape...

4 letztes Jahr

While AppFolio's Property Management software is the industry standard, they've only recently introduced their investor management software. With this you get the resources of a juggernaut with the nimbleness of a startup. We've been using AF for over a year and have seen the UI grow by leaps and bounds. For us the 2 greatest aspects of the platform are the ability to request features, edits, requests (big or small) and actually see them get implemented. The other is the customer service. Hands down the best experience we've had with a software provider. Their responsiveness, knowledge and overall thoroughness is critical. Pair all this with a reasonable price and you can't lose.

Whatever bells & whistles other providers may offer....AF has either implemented them or has them on their horizon.

Angie S.
Director of Accting in USA

AppFolio IM Implementation

Kommentare: It is amazing to have a place to safely keep all of our investor information that can then be used to calculate distributions.

Not only does IM integrate with AppFolio, but it eliminates our reliance on clunky error prone excel workbooks for calculating our distributions. It saves us time, and gives us peace of mind that that calculations are accurate, and it saves us time in entering them in a separate step.

Hard to say there is something we didn't like about the software; One place that we continue to see need is in reporting. The team has been great taking our recommendations and continually adding new functionality, especially in this area. There is so much useful information that we have in IM, that we utilize for other calculations, the more reporting options the better.

Jerry G.
CFO in USA

Watermrq Capital Partners

Kommentare: We were very impressed with the smooth transition, customer service is outstanding. A big shoutout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always responsive and attentive to my concerns. A great team to work with!

The ability to be transparent with our investor and have all our investment history neatly in one place added a tremendous confidence that our investor have with our firm.

Would love to see more built-in option to make larger distributions. Would be great to have more internal reporting features for current and past deals.

Tristan R.
Accounting Manager in USA

Appfolio IM for Real Estate Investment Funds

Kommentare: Overall it is a very positive experience. One of the best things about using any Appfolio software is the great team at Appfolio. I have used many cloud based software solutions, and the Appfolio team really goes above and beyond for their customers.

Appfolio IM is constantly being improved and developed. I see new features added constantly, which increases the value of the product for us. If you are an Appfolio PM customer the syncing between IM and PM will significantly cut down on your administrative time recording information in your accounting system and your investment management system. As far as the investor facing portals, they are clean and easy to use. I have never received any negative feedback from an investor on accessing/utilizing their portal.

Nothing major to note here. There are minor inconveniences that I stumble across sometimes while using IM; however, this is to be expected when using out of the box cloud software. I'm really impressed with how Appfolio responds to feedback, asks questions, and is honest about whether or not the feedback can be implemented.

David G.
Managing Member in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Appfolio Investment Management has worked well for me

Kommentare: Very good service and support.

The software is easy to use and helps me provide an attractive front-end to my investors. They have a single place to view all of their investments with my firm. The software actually has a lot of great features that I don't have the need for today, but it's great to know that I'll have the tools when I'm ready. The email and CRM functionality has come a long way. After a rocky start with the editor, I've started to use IM for all of my investor communication.

It's all easy to use but I wish it could integrate with other partners who also operate with their own Appfolio IM license. There should be a way to share that info.

David K.
President & Founder in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Would recommend AppFolio to anyone!

AppFolio has been a great value for our company. The investor portal has made communicating with our investors more effective, faster and easier. The AppFolio support team is stellar!

Customizing some of the "canned" emails for standard investor emails should be easier.

Morgan E.
Principal in USA

Extremely Intuitive and Excellent Value

Kommentare: Excellent experience from day one. The migration/onboarding from our previous platform couldn't have been smoother. The user interface is intuitive and thus very easy to learn and make changes. Workflows are smooth and we feel like we can trust AIM as our system of record, full stop.

The seamless integration with AppFolio Property Manager has saved us countless hours and headaches. The level of automation AIM provides (e.g. K-1's) has saved time and made us look smart to our investors. Processes that used to require a lot of manual setup and back-and-forth with investors have been reduced to a few clicks of the mouse with virtually no need to hold investors' hands. The reporting will save us additional time in the future.

We'd like to see a bit more functionality with regard to sales and transfers, but AIM has informed us this is in the works so we have no complaints.

Natalie P.
Office Office in USA

Amazing Experience

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Once we are completely on line this software will allow all our investors to be able to see what is going on with their investments and will cut back on the calls I receive.

The investment features are very important to our business and upon educating myself with the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Team and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] we are working toward utilizing the software and also having all of our investors use it. An amazing software that is transitioning as needed.

The only real problem we experienced was our upload that did not work due to comas and periods in the upload. I have worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a lot with getting this process completed. This is minimal to the need for this type of software.

Mike S.

Appfolio Investment Management Review

Kommentare: Overall a very good tool for our real estate syndication efforts. Also the support is excellent.

This investment tool is very user friendly, enables our team to efficiently collaborate with each other on equity fundraising & CRM responsibilities and allows us to present a very professional image to our committed Investors who have online portal access their investment details, ownership %, cash distributions history, year end tax K-1 information and more.

We haven't used the application long enough to discover many negative aspects of the software.

Carrie S.
Director, Asset Management in USA

Review of AppFolio Investment Management

Kommentare: We have had a very positive experience with AppFolio from implementation to daily operations. The customer service is exceptional and the team is always open to our ideas. New features are implemented often.

I like that the product provides our clients with easy access 24/7 to their investments. It improves communication and streamlines the reporting process. AppFolio puts key information at our fingertips as well making asset management more efficient.

There could be more CRM features and more document sorting categories.

Mitchell M.
Partner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service is the Difference

Kommentare: AppFolio Investment Management has been a significantly effective tool to create, promote and manage our offerings.

Customer Service Offering Setup Investor On-Boarding Investor Management