AppFolio Investment Manager Erfahrungen

Über AppFolio Investment Manager

AppFolio Investment Management ist eine cloudbasierte All-in-one-Softwarelösung für das Immobilienmanagement.

Erfahre mehr über AppFolio Investment Manager

I love the integration directly with Appfolio's Property Manager software. It has made our life much easier when communicating between our offerings, distributions, and operations.

Some features are limited to the more tech savvy users.

Bewertungen zu AppFolio Investment Manager

4,9

AppFolio Investment Manager hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 100 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AppFolio Investment Manager bereits verwendet?

Daniel

Aeon Partners Impressed with AppFolio Investment Management

Kommentare: Working with AppFolio Investment Management daily has been a favorable experience. AppFolio IM has the functionality we need and the features our investors require. Moreover, we can ask a question and AppFolio IM support staff (an actual person!) will respond quickly with a solution(s).

In addition to the outstanding customer service that accompanies the software, the software is user-friendly with the functionality we require. Between calculating performance metrics, calculating waterfalls, investor management, asset management, and fundraising capabilities, AppFolio IM is a full-service software package that meets and exceeds our expectations as Investment Sponsors/Asset Managers and the expectations of our investors.

Zero--continue innovating and adding functionality based on user feedback. We are impressed with the software and would recommend to anyone.

Will
Vice President in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

AppFolio IM Provides Tremendous Value at a Great Price!

Kommentare: The biggest benefits of AppFolio Investment Management are that we now look and feel more professional to our investor group, and implementing the solution was neither time-consuming or costly. On an ongoing basis, the platform reduces the time required to keep track of our growing investment and investor base, enhances our investor communication methods, keeps us closer to and more constantly in contact with our investors, and helps ensure data accuracy via integration with AppFolio Property Manager.

My investors love the portal and it makes my life exponentially easier versus manual and scattered investment tracking methods. My firm already uses AppFolio Property Manager, so it was an easy decision to add Investment Management, and the integration is seamless. We also felt that the price point was very attractive compared to other stand-alone programs, but without making any real sacrifices from our "must-haves." The customer support has been tremendous and I feel as if the software is continually evolving for the better.

Some features and functionality are still lacking, although the product team is constantly in contact for feedback and advice on new features. For some minor items, we had to create workarounds until newer functionality is fully built-out, but nothing has held me back from becoming fully operational in the platform. That said, we appreciate that the system is getting better-by-the-day and that we have a voice in future versions of the product.

Jennifer
Executive Assistant in USA

Glenmont Capital Management

Kommentare: Well, I am glad [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is my customer service rep. I hate that I can't call in with a problem, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] answers me very quickly. When we did letters via mail merge, it was much easier, however the K-1s are much easier with your software. To be honest, if we didn't have the investors now so invested in the portal, I don't know if we would have continued. We are a unique company, and are needs might be different than the norm. If the above problems are worked on, than the software would be great.

How easy it is to upload K-1s. How easy it is to send out bulk email to investors that don't have CC's. How easy the search function is. I like that I have a relationship with my customer service rep. He knows a little bit about my business so therefore can help me better

That you cannot email contacts from the Investing Entities Page. There is not a CC option, meaning if I do a Bulk letter and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] wants his Assistant [SENSITIVE CONTENT] CC'd, I have to do them separately. I have to type [SENSITIVE CONTENT] name and below write CC: [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. I cant do the Insert First name option, because [SENSITIVE CONTENT] will think it is for her. Most of my investors have CC's which makes the bulk email option less usable for me. When you are working on a list, that if you click on a contact and have to go back to the list, it doesn't go back to where you were but it goes to the top of the list. More merge fields, for instance, when I send out an email, I wish there was a merge field that shows the persons Investing Entities. For instance [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has 14 different Investing Entities. If I am doing a bulk email, it would be great to have an option of choosing a merge field for an investing Entity so he knows which one I am talking about. You should have a contact for a Bank Contact. When we do Distributions, Investors have a contact at the bank. You have an option for tax but not an option for Bank contact. Also, a lot of Investors don't want to fill out forms, I don't know if it is possible, but an option for their assistant to fill in the forms, but then the investor signs in to sign it, once it filled out by the assistant. I am open to further discussion.

Antwort von AppFolio

Hello Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're glad to hear our Product Team was able to connect with you regarding your feedback, and we have already released features that address some of your needs! We always appreciate feedback from our valued clients, as it allows us to improve our product and service. We look forward to our continued partnership with you!

Peter
Director of Business Development in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

On the way to a great product

Kommentare: We got rave reviews from many investors. It is a great platform and (still as of this review) costs a fraction of the leading products out there who have a few more features and are a bit more mature. However, AppFolio has been awesome in listening to reasonable requests which make the product better and hence they roll out new features often. This to me is very valuable. Try to have any of the 2-3 "leading elephants" move or change something .... Good luck. So I am very happy with the decision to go with AppFolio. It does 95% of what we need for 50% (or even less) of the price of the others.

- The Investor view is very good and easy to understand for the investor. Good overview with easy drill down. - You can send out new investment solicitations from within the system - Integration into Email

Still a bit rough in some aspects like file management, if you have A LOT of files. If you only have let's say up to 10 or so files per investment, all is peachy. You can have an endless amount of files, but it is not that easy to display. They are working of making that easier on the eye.

Ian
Senior Director of Finance & Accounting in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flywheel Capital Review

The ease of use. Even setting up complex waterfalls is easy.

The main con was having to get our internal documents in order. But that was necessary to get on boarded accurately.

letztes Jahr

Ian, thank you for the positive review and for calling out how easy it was to set up your complex waterfall structures. It was great to see you and your team at our Customer Conference. We appreciate your energy and excitement about leveraging our products!

Nicholas
COO in USA

Love our AIM portal

Kommentare: My team and I love using it

Ease of use, easy to find items, the flow to setting up new deals is much easier. Investors enjoy using the platform

Could use more waterfall options, not being able to change docs once the investments goes live to investors.

Jesse
CFO in USA

Actual User Experience

Checks all the boxes. I'm able to do everything I need to run a buy side real estate investment company

maybe the performance stuff. I think this area could be improved.

Eric
Managing Partner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the man!!!

Support Chat and [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Great rep!

email signature cannot personalize this!

Raffaella
Customer service in Italien

Appfolio a great discovery

Kommentare: It is a great product which helps taking care of tenants and finances. I daily use it and the more I do, the more I like it.

I find easy to search everything in the top bar, the help center has been of great help during my training and solved every issue in a blink of an eye.

it is not easy to understand reports that split rents and prepayments. I wish there was a way to customize reports according to the data I need to get to fill out my monthly statistics.

Vermögensverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Top Tiered Investment Management Software at a Reasonable Price

Kommentare: I'm a very happy customer and would definitely recommend this solution!

AppFolio Investment Management integrates seamlessly with AppFolio Property Manager, enabling seamless accounting. Additionally, the ability to easily create distributions and print checks via Property Manager is a big plus for us. The support team is super friendly and helpful as well!

Some items require the AppFolio team to adjust them and the system is pretty unforgiving if a mistake is made (i.e. a data entry error is hard to delete without contacting support and having them do it via the backend).

Jon

Real Estate Investment Fund Servicing Software -

Kommentare: Our company is a smaller private real estate investment company, and have one fund at this time. We have about 100 investors in the fund.
This software allowed us to have an online presence for our investors, which is not perfect, but has been improving over the 12 months since we started using the software.
Software also allows us to take care of a lot of the back end accounting and tracking for our real estate investment, membership capital, quarterly distributions, as well as communication hub.

Cloud based Built in CRM to track all client information. Can email directly from software to borrower. Includes Investor portal that allows investors to track balances, history, transactions for investment account. Appfolio customer service is great This software works directly and integrates with Appfolio Property Manager software, which we have used for 8 years. We have reduced our need for spreadsheets for tracking purposes by about 80% Ability to pay, reinvest, distribute, track dividend payments right in the software- we do this quarterly, so this is a big time saver.

Improvements are needed as far as ability to customize certain areas of the investor portal, and the investor statements. Ability to add, or remove information, headings, titles, categories from investor portal and investor statements. Appfolio does take support requests seriously and has made some adjustments based on recommendations.

Stacy
Property Accountant in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AppFolio Investment Manager - Worth the Expense!!

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a positive experience with the use of AIM. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], our support rep, is phenomenal in his response time and always solve our problems and answers out questions efficiently. (Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!!)

Investment Management is user friendly, integrates seamlessly with AppFolio Property Management and helps us track our investments for a fraction of the cost that its competition charges.

I would like to see the ability to code contribution and distributions to differentiated GL accounts specific to the needs of our client's financial reporting.

Andrea
Operations in USA

Appfolio is great!!

I think appfolio is really easy to use. The customer service is top notch. I get responses within a few hours of sending in a support ticket. The team is helpful and patient. will schedule calls if necessary. I am more impressed each time when things are handled and resolved quickly.

I don't like that i can't activate the investment until all signatures are received. it is frustrating however causes us to be more disciplined.

Mike

Appfolio Investment Management Review

Kommentare: Overall a very good tool for our real estate syndication efforts. Also the support is excellent.

This investment tool is very user friendly, enables our team to efficiently collaborate with each other on equity fundraising & CRM responsibilities and allows us to present a very professional image to our committed Investors who have online portal access their investment details, ownership %, cash distributions history, year end tax K-1 information and more.

We haven't used the application long enough to discover many negative aspects of the software.

Carrie
Director, Asset Management in USA

Review of AppFolio Investment Management

Kommentare: We have had a very positive experience with AppFolio from implementation to daily operations. The customer service is exceptional and the team is always open to our ideas. New features are implemented often.

I like that the product provides our clients with easy access 24/7 to their investments. It improves communication and streamlines the reporting process. AppFolio puts key information at our fingertips as well making asset management more efficient.

There could be more CRM features and more document sorting categories.

Morris
Principal in USA

Investment Management Software

It makes me much more efficient in what I do everyday. It has transformed the way I do my business and how interact with my customers

Can't think of anything. Appfolio is always improving the product....it seems almost weekly they and new features

Alex
Tax Senior Accountant in USA

AppFolio IM Review

Kommentare: AppFolio Investment Management has exceeded my expectations. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been instrumental in helping us understand all of the features of the platform and helping us adapt to use it effectively.

I am most impressed with the waterfall functionality and investor portal functionality.

The ability to manipulate investments from the user side is limited. For example, unrolling transfers, importing historical data, making bulk updates to historical data.

Mike
CFO in USA

Great Value

Kommentare: Not only has this portal improved and increased communication with our investors, it demonstrates a level of professionalism to them that usually only large companies can afford.

The setup was fast and effortless and the portal is very user friendly. Customer service has been 10/10 every time I have reached out. But most importantly it has made it easer for us to communicate with our investors, so we do it more often, which they value.

We have funds and properties on the portal. And sometimes a fund invests in a property. Investors in our fund have a more limited view of the property than someone who invests directly in the property.

Karri-Lynn
Office Manager in USA

Great Company

Kommentare: Easy to use, support is super helpful with a quick response time.

Keeps all of our investors, their information, their documents all in one spot.

When you are in for example investing entities and you are working with someone with the letter P and need to go back to S, you have to go back and scroll through the entire list.

Susan
Operations Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service at its best for both sides customer and investor!

Kommentare: This was an easy-to-learn product, that streamlines productivity and investor relations and communications. The customer service team makes you feel like they are part of your team and you are part of theirs!

User-friendly, clean, easy to understand and use.

I don't have an answer but I need 40 character minimum.

Qin
Director of Marketing in USA

Professional Investment Management Tool

It helps us put all project info in one place

will expect the fund contribution functions

Devin
Principal in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Happy we made the switch

Pricing, ease of use, responsiveness of support

Digital signatures were very basic when we started, they have since been improved

Cedric
Investor Coordinator in USA

Review

Kommentare: It is easy to use and the features on the AppFolio 100% correlates with what the clients/investors really care about.

All the features that makes it easy for investor and everyone to see clarity and transparency of information.

Maybe the color scheme used on software can be more attractive and lively.

Ragan
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Oakwood Advisory Group

Kommentare: Scale. K1 uploading. Sending out reports.

K1 uploading and quarterly Reports sending to clients. I like the CRM aspect and organization for all docs.

K1 Uploading. Does need help with IRAs as a Custodian as 1 EIN and if we have 50 investors in that Custodian, it doesn't allocate and have to do manually by name. Is there a way to add an additional feature to read by name if EIN is the same?

letztes Jahr

Ragan, Thank you for the detailed feedback on our K-1 tool. Our Customer Care team will reach out to show you how to use our Document Upload feature to import your K-1s by name. We enjoyed meeting you at our Customer Conference!

Katie
Director of Investor Relations in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Investor Portal Experience for Users!

Kommentare: It's been great, love the customer support. Always very fast and on top of it!

I like the ease of the client's portal. It's clean and easy for our investors to review and update their bank info & confirm their contributions and positions are accurate. Great transparency.

For the kind of investment fund we have, we have to upload investor data on a monthly basis. We've figured out how to do that with the team but it would be great if more data could be uploaded quickly without requiring additional manpower/appfolio's team to do that upload.