Über Mavrck

Influencer marketing platform for integrated marketing programs, provides relationship management, workflow automation, and measurement

Erfahre mehr über Mavrck

We are able to do so much with all of their help. Additionally, the platform API to pull in the content and metrics is very helpful.

The only problem I have ever come across on the brand side is that some influencers will stop responding after they receive product and never fulfill the.

Bewertungen zu Mavrck

4,9

Mavrck hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 101 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mavrck bereits verwendet?

Mary M.
Mary M.
Digital Advertising & Customer Acquisition Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A Partner in Your Influencer Program

Kommentare: The overall experience with Mavrck has been very, very positive. I've had several one-on-one calls with their product development team to show how I use the platform, where I experience friction, and how my usage might improve the platform. My account team is also quite fabulous. Communication is key to our relationship and they are very knowledgeable about their product. I love working with them.

This platform offers a nice, streamlined approach to influencer campaigns. There have been several improvements made over the last 24 months that have enhanced the UX rather than hindered it. Campaigns are easy to set up, manage, and execute. The influencer search options are quite robust and allow the user to truly define and refine who they are reaching out to. The email forwarding for influencer communication to my main work inbox has allowed me to improve my relationships with influencers while keeping me up to date on what's happening.

Mavrck continually takes user feedback to improve their software so these callouts may be addressed in future updates. They've improved the influencer search feature quite a bit but there's not an option to save specific search parameters for future use. Also, if emails are sent to the general inbox in Mavrck and not one attached to a campaign, these emails do not get forwarded to my work account meaning I have no notice that someone is waiting for a response unless I'm actively signing in daily and checking.

Jennifer L.
Director, Communications in USA
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Mavrck software for the ease of influencer marketing

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We've had a positive experience with Mavrck and good customer relationship

The software has been very user-friendly, with robust group of influencers

Just improving our ability to expand our monitoring and measuring

Alia M.
Social Media Manager in USA

Great Customer Support!

They offer excellent customer service and support. Our dedicated team is always available to answer any questions and troubleshoot any issues that we run into!

A few of our influencers ran into difficulties getting set up in the platform, as it can be a bit clunky, and it took a little bit to resolve.

Courtney J.
Integrated Marketing Manager in USA
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Nano & Micro Influencer Management Made Easy

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This has helped me launch and build a successful nano and micro influencing program from the ground up! Giving us instant increase across our ugc, reviews, and sales. The added feature of reviews has been a game changer for our company. Their program is easy and cost effective versus other programs we used in the past. Also the quality of ugc and reviews are the best we've ever had due to the level of communication we have with influencers they're highly invested in our brand.

Mavrck does exactly what we need in managing our nano and micro influencer campaigns that are at a large scale. We're able to collect ugc and reviews that are syndicated to our retailers easily and effortlessly. Mavrck has helped us reach our goals as a company.

There are small nuances that can be frustrating, but they never outweigh the strengths. A few small cons would be social accounts disconnect every two weeks and for some influencers this is hard for them to re-connect because of user error. Also tik tok content cannot be pulled into the software yet, so it must be uploaded manually. It just requires extra communication with influencers, but doesnt stop me from running tik tok campaigns.

Skye S.
Senior PR & Social Media Manager in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Time-saving, efficient and easy to navigate influencer tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Mavrck is a valuable influencer marketing management tool that helps our team execute campaigns efficiently and effectively on behalf of our clients. It has also proved to be a beneficial tool for us when it comes to conducting surveys with content creators to learn more about consumer/brand sentiment, awareness, campaign ideas, etc. If we're looking to activate micro-influencers for a campaign or survey quickly and efficiently, we know we can depend on Mavrck's database to assist us with finding the best brand ambassadors -- as it gives us the opportunity to see engagement rate, fraud risks, past partnerships, etc. in the blink of an eye. Mavrck's influencer profiles are also extremely helpful when we're looking for specific types of partners and having all of their information at the tips of our fingertips truly helps maximize our time when looking for the best creators to partner with. Last but not least, Mavrck hasn't stopped evolving with the industry and it's nice to know that we can depend on our Customer Success Manager for helpful insights and expertise when it comes to all things influencer marketing or learning about a new feature on the platform.

While I don't think the messaging platform is bad by any means, I think it could be a little more user-friendly (i.e. more like Gmail). Conversations can easily be lost since we have so many campaigns going on and sometimes messages can easily be mixed and/or accidentally read when they haven't yet. I'd love to see more changes as the platforms continues to evolve!

Erika R.
Associate Digital Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's been great! Communication between account managers have been seamless and had smooth campaign set ups

Training was extremely thorough and navigation has been very smooth. Along with a great selection of influencers for our brand.

There's a few features I've been having difficulties with or finding ways for process improvements: Messages tab vs campaign message thread tabs - most influencers will respond to the message thread within each campaign, making it easy to keep all messages and stages together, but if an influencer messages me outside of the thread I have to go into the Messages tab to see it and it won't appear in the campaign message thread. When multiple waves are created for a campaign there's no option to select all waves to download one report on the overall campaign that's similar to the performance tab within each campaign. When trying to download content from the Content tab, Reels don't show up as a video and instead show up as a photo so I have to go back into each Creators Draft tab to open the video and right click to save and download. When creating a longer-term campaign with multiple deliverables, expectations, and due dates is there a way one campaign can include multiple draft due dates instead of only being able to select one, then having to create another campaign to create another draft date/due date?

Micaela M.
Micaela M.
Head of Social Media in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best in class influencer software for our enterprise brand

Kommentare: We've been working with Mavrck for nearly 4 years which feels like a lifetime in the influencer space! While there have been areas for improvement throughout that time, we've had a great relationship with every account rep and team member. It's really the team of people that helps this product shine.

Platform is highly adaptable and can be as hands-on or as hands-off as you like. Micro campaigns can be put together easily, and macro campaigns have a high level of transparency around metrics and rate negotiations. Reviewing influencers to hire is simple (and, dare I say, fun!) with easy to navigate content snapshots, flagged sponsored post examples, and a robust view of each influencer's audience insights. Contracts, payments, content management, and analytics are all in one place so it's easy to keep track of progress over time. Our account reps have always been efficient, hardworking, and great communicators. Out of every agency we've worked with, the Mavrck team has always gone above and beyond to help execute innovative new campaigns.

There are some features that would be nice to see rolled out to be more user-friendly for enterprise / multi-brand clients such as an ability to cross-reference influencer lists across instances.

Courtney M.
Public Relations & Social Media Manager in USA

Mavrck: All-in-one Influencer Software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Mavrck is a total game changer - it has completely changed the way my team runs influencer campaigns and continues to help us work as efficiently as possible.

Being able to streamline communication with numerous influencers across multiple campaigns is key. From vetting influencers for a campaign to going through the draft review process and utilizing its reporting capabilities, I can't imagine not having Mavrck as a daily resource.

While Mavrck's campaign reporting capabilities gets my team what we need, I'd love to see the software expand its offerings. For example, it would be great to be able to look at an individual influencer's performance across multiple campaigns -- this would help determine top performers as well as potential trends to keep in mind.

Associate Brand Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive, easy to use platform.

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Not much training is needed to learn the system

Additional fees like influencer spend processing fees (10%)

Marketing Manager - New Products in USA
Kunststoffe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Mavrck does it All

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Mavrck has been a great partner. They've truly been a integral part of our social media strategy.

Mavrck has truly helped us jump start our social media campaign strategy. They've help train us on best practices as well as using their platform seemlessly.

I wish we had access to more campaign examples. We could then easily compare to a standard and show internally that we are on the right path.

Chelsea H.
Associate Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

MAVRCK is the Best

Kommentare: The time it takes to find, organize, assign, communicate, and confirm influencers for our brands used to take weeks per campaign but since using MAVRCK, our campaigns have become so streamlined that we can run 10 at the same time and I feel like we are still seeing the amazing results we had with one. It's more potent and easy to use so we are getting a huge ROI for the effort we put in. We are a hands-on company so being able to use a company that allows us to put more time into other things has been amazing. Plus, the care and support you receive from the MAVRCK team has allowed me to learn more about the influencer medium and has emboldened me to make the right choices for each of our brands.

MAVRCK is an amazing platform that we have been using for some time now. What I love most is the ease of use and functionality that comes with an all-in-one platform. Not only can we find influencers that match any and all of our demographic needs but they make it easy to review and approve influencers that work with each of our very different brands. Plus, being able to create campaigns and launch them within a few steps saves us tons of time when in the beginning stages of our search process. Finally, the messaging to email capability is so handy when you aren't able to be in the platform every single day but want to keep a pulse on how your campaigns are performing and answer influencer questions as they come in.

The one thing that I wish that MAVRCK would do better would be their integration with new platforms like TikTok. We have been trying more and more to get into the TikTok influencer sphere and while the campaigns we have run in the past have been very successful, it would be nice to be able to have them run as streamlined as our traditional Instagram and Facebook campaigns.

Madison P.
Content Partnerships Coordinator in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Mavrck: Streamlining Influencer Marketing Efforts

Kommentare: Mavrck has helped us consolidate our project management tools, streamline communication with influencers, and in the future, we will be able to collect reporting from the platform versus requiring influencers to send us screenshots. Already Mavrck has elevated our communication. We're able to use prewritten message templates, and since all responses come through the platform, we don't have to rely on influencers CC'ing everyone on our team. The campaign application has allowed us to collect all necessary information up front which has eliminated an extra communication step. It is so helpful to have one platform to use for all influencer marketing efforts.

We have established a robust influencer marketing internal agency at our company. Although we've been extremely successful, we desperately needed a platform to help us house all project information and streamline communication with influencers. We assessed multiple options, but Mavrck proved to be the best fit. Mavrck has met all of my expectations. We no longer have to worry about influencers not CC'ing everyone on our team because all communications are cataloged in the platform. We've also started using the vast influencer directory to source influencers and invite them to our campaigns. I'm also eager to get to the reporting stage of our campaign because influencers will connect their social accounts to the platform, and Mavrck will pull live reporting data. Overall, Mavrck eliminates a lot of the tedious work and back and forth we've previously been doing. I also greatly appreciate the individual support and training Mavrck provides.

The only thing I dislike about Mavrck is that there is a decent learning curve to getting started on the platform. Although Mavrck provides support and training, we've had to follow up with many specific questions as we've created our first campaign. The quick training meetings don't allow for a ton to be covered, so sometimes experimenting on the platform yourself is necessary.

Tiffany M.
Community Manager in USA

Made my life easier!

Kommentare: Using Mavrck has made my job easier from an organizational standpoint. Campaign emails all live in one spot which makes it easy to find any past communication. Our Mav contacts always make sure we are taken care of and that we are aware of the newest updates and best practices.

As an influencer marketing agency, we are constantly running campaigns. Using Mav has helped streamline our whole process and has expanded our bandwidth by simplifying processes. We used to run campaigns via excel sheets and emails. Having all our campaign emails on campaign-specific inboxes as well as having the workflows has made job 10x easier.

There are certain reporting features we would like to see that would be beneficial to our company. Such as story reporting metrics that are more in-depth once influencer posts. I also wish TikTok could be integrated into Mav as a log-in tool. It makes it hard to run a TikTok campaign or to track those influencer analytics that are.

Kelsey B.
Insights Manager in USA

Our Secret Weapon

I really appreciate the implementation and customer care that we get along with this software. It can be good software, but without the personal touch through our contact, we would be lost and trying to figure it out on our own. The reactivity of their team to our questions, problems, and lack of education is incredible and makes this already great software even better!

There is a learning curb! Don't try to go at it alone! They give you a customer success rep for a reason-- use them.

Laura G.
Social Media & Content Strategist in USA

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I have found that mavrck worked best for me when working with simpler, streamlined product-for-post campaigns. With more complex paid partnerships with larger influencers, it is generally easier to work with them outside of the platform. While the influencer search tool is helpful, sometimes the profiles linked to completely different influencers and the data (for example, following number) wasn't always consistent with the social profiles I was visiting. I am looking forward to seeing how mavrck improves and hope to see them expand their services to TikTok in the future.

Overall, mavrck has helped us create and manage primarily product-for-post ambassador campaigns for our clients. The process is fairly streamlined within the platform and the nicely designed landing page makes it easy for us to encourage people to apply. I find that the influencer search tool can be very helpful for finding people within a specific criteria or niche.

Sometimes, the platform can be a bit buggy in terms of showing correct influencer data or having incorrect links when clicked. I also wish that there is more flexibility in terms of segmenting influencers into different lists for sharing to the client for approval within a single campaign.

Hadley B.
Brand Communications Manager in USA
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for managing influencer campaigns!

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Mavrck has been a great asset for influencer campaign management. The ability to refine searches for influencers and see in-depth data before partnering makes Mavrck stand out as a platform.

Mavrck is great for streamlining influencer campaigns. The platform is straightforward, fairly easy to navigate and provides a good pool of influencers. It is easy to build new campaigns from scratch or copy templates and make adjustments. The Mavrck team is very helpful and responsive. I have never had an issue getting something resolved quickly and effectively.

The email messaging portal is very difficult to use. While it's great to have within the platform, it feels unintuitive and clunky making it difficult to communicate with influencers in a timely and personal manner. Video content created by influencers does not upload to the platform (videos are uploaded as images). I have had to come up with workarounds that feel tedious and unnecessary.

Lauren L.
Senior Client Services Manager in USA

Mavrck Review

Kommentare: We've had a great experience with Mavrck! Their customer service is wonderful and we often have monthly connects where the team answers any of our questions. Our influencers are able to access the platform easily and we love how user-friendly it is.

My favorite part about this platform is how user-friendly it is. My role is client-facing and every time I send off a list of influencers or content for their approval, I never have to over-explain. It is user-friendly top to bottom. New employees and clients alike are able to utilize it well!

There are often specific influencer metrics that we aren't able to have access to. For example, if it says an influencer has a high fraud risk, our team would love to be able to see exactly why this shows up.

Ry C.
Sr. Community Engagement Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Great Service, Great Price

Kommentare: Overall, we're very pleased with Mavrck. When searching for our platform we talked to other vendors who saw that we were in financial services and didn't think we'd be able to work with influencers and brand advocates. Mavrck took on the challenge and has helped us succeed.

Mavrck is fantastic to work with, from the initial setup and onboarding, to running campaigns, to the supportive team. The platform is easy to use and the features are excellent, but what really impresses me is the dedicated rep who is just as invested in our success as we are. It's so far beyond basic customer service - we truly feel like we have a strategic, creative partner with Mavrck.

I don't have any major cons to share about Mavrck. There are some minor navigation changes that would be helpful, but the great thing about Mavrck is that they are always open to feedback and actually update the platform based on customers' suggestions and needs.

Kevin C.
Influencer Marketing Manager in Philippinen
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Mavrck is a useful influencer marketing platform

Kommentare: Mavrck is a good influencer platform for its price. It's an efficient way to get people for marketing and publicity needs. I am satisfied user.

-Easy to navigate -The new sorting feature of influencer interests and demographics is helpful especially on niche campaigns -Influencer data and insights are accurate and relevant selection process -Pool of influencers is diverse and creative. It allows us to have nice and relevant UGCs -Initiatives like webinars and trainings are effective way to understand the platform and the industry

-Hopefully, TikTok creator sourcing will be automated soon -More influencer options and in-depth analytics connected to conversion

Shoshana P.
Media Director in USA

A fantastic influencer platform

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Mavrck allows us to seamlessly plan, execute, and report out on influencer campaigns. In addition to the platform, we have wonderful customer service that ensures all needs and requests are met, and we are always able to find great influencers for each activation. The platform itself covers all needs including outreach and influencer selection, as well as having multiple teammembers and organizations providing feedback throughout. The integrated reporting is a fantastic addition that quickly provides insight into performance.

I think that influencer sourcing could be improved a bit directly within the platform.

Linda H.
Associate Brand Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great foundation to scale your influencer marketing campaigns!

Kommentare: Overall great platform, highly recommend for brands who are new and dipping their those into influencer marketing.

Mavrck has a great self-serve platform if you're just starting to get into influencer marketing. It really allows you to customize your campaign and select the right partners to collaborate with. They provided in-depth training and support throughout onboarding and post. It's an easy-to-use platform and the automated features really help streamline the setup and execution of multiple influencer campaigns to really scale.

Would love to see Mavrck integrate with TikTok as this is a growing social platform.

Brooke A.
Sr. Manager, Digital Strategy in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Influencers at scale

The ability to activate a large number of influencers to expand the reach of a single program. The software allows to do this at east without impeding on our team bandwidth.

Opportunity for detailed conversations with influencers to better share brand and content expectations.

Sr. Manager, US Digital Activation in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great strategic partners!

Kommentare: Mavrck has helped us streamline our influencer partnerships, tested out affiliate programs and tested different platforms. The account and strategy teams always offered up new strategies and ideas that could help drive our business forward as well.

We loved working with the account team on a daily basis. The team and platform made it very easy for us to discover new partners and kick off campaigns all in one place. In addition, our team gained efficiencies because Mavrck took on the daily communications with partners (escalating when needed). We truly felt like Mavrck was an extension of our team.

The platform is very easy to use and navigate. During selection of partners, I do wish there was an easier way to see quantity of partners selected beyond counting up manually. But, overall that's a very minor issue in the grand scheme!

Scarlett W.
Senior Marketing Manager in USA
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Mavrck

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My experience with Mavrck has been entirely positive. Our contacts at the company are so helpful and lovely to work with and the platform has saved us hundreds of hours a year.

This software has enabled us to scale our influencer marketing program efficiently. It's saved my team hundreds of hours and really reduces all the painpoint that come with the traditional way of contracting influencers and campaign management.

There are really no cons about this product.

Jenna B.
Sr. Brand Manager, Global Marketing and Social Media in USA
Konsumgüter, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great All-in-One Platform!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The level of support the team provides has also allowed us to execute ambassador programs, TikTok campaigns and level up the number of campaigns we're able to complete each month that drives brand awareness. We were never able to realize this success for influencer marketing in the past, from strategy to execution.

The Mavrck platform is very user-friendly and allows us to scale larger, global influencer campaigns with the ease of having everything automated and in one place.

I would love to see the influencer database grow with more global, male options. Our demographic is primarily male, and it's sometimes hard to find strong candidates.