Über Later Influence

Influencer-Marketing-Plattform für integrierte Marketingprogramme, bietet Beziehungsmanagement, Workflow-Automatisierung und Messung.

Erfahre mehr über Later Influence

We are able to do so much with all of their help. Additionally, the platform API to pull in the content and metrics is very helpful.

The only problem I have ever come across on the brand side is that some influencers will stop responding after they receive product and never fulfill the.

Bewertungen zu Later Influence

Later Influence hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 134 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Later Influence bereits verwendet?

Mary
Mary
Digital Advertising & Customer Acquisition Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Partner in Your Influencer Program

Kommentare: The overall experience with Mavrck has been very, very positive. I've had several one-on-one calls with their product development team to show how I use the platform, where I experience friction, and how my usage might improve the platform. My account team is also quite fabulous. Communication is key to our relationship and they are very knowledgeable about their product. I love working with them.

This platform offers a nice, streamlined approach to influencer campaigns. There have been several improvements made over the last 24 months that have enhanced the UX rather than hindered it. Campaigns are easy to set up, manage, and execute. The influencer search options are quite robust and allow the user to truly define and refine who they are reaching out to. The email forwarding for influencer communication to my main work inbox has allowed me to improve my relationships with influencers while keeping me up to date on what's happening.

Mavrck continually takes user feedback to improve their software so these callouts may be addressed in future updates. They've improved the influencer search feature quite a bit but there's not an option to save specific search parameters for future use. Also, if emails are sent to the general inbox in Mavrck and not one attached to a campaign, these emails do not get forwarded to my work account meaning I have no notice that someone is waiting for a response unless I'm actively signing in daily and checking.

Jennifer
Director, Communications in USA
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Mavrck software for the ease of influencer marketing

Kommentare: We've had a positive experience with Mavrck and good customer relationship

The software has been very user-friendly, with robust group of influencers

Just improving our ability to expand our monitoring and measuring

Supermärkte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Platform with potential

Mavrck is a great platform to manage all steps of an entire influencer campaign successfully. From sourcing to reporting, everything can be easily completed within the Mavrck platform. It is relatively easy to learn, and they are constantly working to improve any nuances. The team at Mavrck is very easy to work with and help to lend a hand along any step of the way.

My team has been experiencing many technical bugs on the platform lately; pages not loading, having to refresh constantly, messages sending incompletely, and a lot of troubleshooting. The reporting isn't always accurate, and we are often times finding pieces of content that are pulling through incorrectly to the platform. The reporting functionality is not my favorite, as I feel like we are misrepresenting certain metrics to clients.

Kelsey
Insights Manager in USA

Our Secret Weapon

I really appreciate the implementation and customer care that we get along with this software. It can be good software, but without the personal touch through our contact, we would be lost and trying to figure it out on our own. The reactivity of their team to our questions, problems, and lack of education is incredible and makes this already great software even better!

There is a learning curb! Don't try to go at it alone! They give you a customer success rep for a reason-- use them.

Micaela
Micaela
Head of Social Media in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best in class influencer software for our enterprise brand

Kommentare: We've been working with Mavrck for nearly 4 years which feels like a lifetime in the influencer space! While there have been areas for improvement throughout that time, we've had a great relationship with every account rep and team member. It's really the team of people that helps this product shine.

Platform is highly adaptable and can be as hands-on or as hands-off as you like. Micro campaigns can be put together easily, and macro campaigns have a high level of transparency around metrics and rate negotiations. Reviewing influencers to hire is simple (and, dare I say, fun!) with easy to navigate content snapshots, flagged sponsored post examples, and a robust view of each influencer's audience insights. Contracts, payments, content management, and analytics are all in one place so it's easy to keep track of progress over time. Our account reps have always been efficient, hardworking, and great communicators. Out of every agency we've worked with, the Mavrck team has always gone above and beyond to help execute innovative new campaigns.

There are some features that would be nice to see rolled out to be more user-friendly for enterprise / multi-brand clients such as an ability to cross-reference influencer lists across instances.

Essen & Trinken, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Mavrck Review

Kommentare: It has been a great experience! I want to give a shoutout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] as she has made my transition into my role and this software so smooth. She is efficient and communicative when it comes to initiating and completing campaigns!

This is a great software to use for finding influencers that can promote your brand with audiences that your brand is targeting or trying to tap into. It is easy to use as the Mavrck reps do a great job in initiating campaigns and keeping an open communication with you on where you are at in the campaign. Even though the Mavrck reps do help with staying track, the software has a legible interface making it easy to track campaigns and influencers.

Sorting through content on the "content" side panel. The content feature from the side panel does not organize content that well making it hard to find specifics immediately, however, it is till nice to have all content in one specific area outside of the campaign tabs.

Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great strategic partners!

Kommentare: Mavrck has helped us streamline our influencer partnerships, tested out affiliate programs and tested different platforms. The account and strategy teams always offered up new strategies and ideas that could help drive our business forward as well.

We loved working with the account team on a daily basis. The team and platform made it very easy for us to discover new partners and kick off campaigns all in one place. In addition, our team gained efficiencies because Mavrck took on the daily communications with partners (escalating when needed). We truly felt like Mavrck was an extension of our team.

The platform is very easy to use and navigate. During selection of partners, I do wish there was an easier way to see quantity of partners selected beyond counting up manually. But, overall that's a very minor issue in the grand scheme!

Mamoloko
Management in Südafrika
Kunst & Handwerk, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Customer satisfaction

Kommentare: Mavrck it's a cool easy and understandable,in my overall experience I never had any problems using it

It is excellent quality and easy to use and understand

One need to understand its features to be able to use it accurately it seems a little bit trickier to understand but with a little effort to go through it,then it's easy to understand

Adriana
Adriana
Associate Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

great platform for influencer marketing!

Kommentare: I LOVE MAVRCK! Our program manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], rocks and our customer success [SENSITIVE CONTENT], [SENSITIVE CONTENT], is always quick to assist us with our quarterly campaign launches. Our team highly recommends this vendor for powerful UGC campaigns across all levels and markets.

Mavrck is very easy to use and becomes intuitive after you have initiated a couple of campaigns. It is possible to sift through thousands of influencers in a matter of minutes and determine the best macro and micro partners for your brand.

Mavrck and its clients are still developing best reporting practices in the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing. It is very easy to pull data, and sometimes you have to rely on your program managers for additional granular data for specific tactics.

Andy
Andy
Sr. Manager, Social Experience in USA
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best Influencer Management platform

Kommentare: Our experience with Mavrck has been amazing, and their support staff are some of the best I've ever worked with. Mavrck is truly invested in your success, and they work hard to provide as much (or as little) support as your team requires.

Mavrck does a spectacular job in helping us to manage our Influencer relationships and incentives. We save countless hours in being able to quickly source influencers and deploy content that supports all important business functions.

There isn't much not to like. I think the filtering within each section can improve a bit, but overall, the platform works perfectly for our needs.

Laura
Social Media & Content Strategist in USA

Mavrck Review

Kommentare: Overall, I have found that mavrck worked best for me when working with simpler, streamlined product-for-post campaigns. With more complex paid partnerships with larger influencers, it is generally easier to work with them outside of the platform. While the influencer search tool is helpful, sometimes the profiles linked to completely different influencers and the data (for example, following number) wasn't always consistent with the social profiles I was visiting. I am looking forward to seeing how mavrck improves and hope to see them expand their services to TikTok in the future.

Overall, mavrck has helped us create and manage primarily product-for-post ambassador campaigns for our clients. The process is fairly streamlined within the platform and the nicely designed landing page makes it easy for us to encourage people to apply. I find that the influencer search tool can be very helpful for finding people within a specific criteria or niche.

Sometimes, the platform can be a bit buggy in terms of showing correct influencer data or having incorrect links when clicked. I also wish that there is more flexibility in terms of segmenting influencers into different lists for sharing to the client for approval within a single campaign.

Shoshana
Media Director in USA

A fantastic influencer platform

Mavrck allows us to seamlessly plan, execute, and report out on influencer campaigns. In addition to the platform, we have wonderful customer service that ensures all needs and requests are met, and we are always able to find great influencers for each activation. The platform itself covers all needs including outreach and influencer selection, as well as having multiple teammembers and organizations providing feedback throughout. The integrated reporting is a fantastic addition that quickly provides insight into performance.

I think that influencer sourcing could be improved a bit directly within the platform.

Scarlett
Senior Marketing Manager in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Mavrck

Kommentare: My experience with Mavrck has been entirely positive. Our contacts at the company are so helpful and lovely to work with and the platform has saved us hundreds of hours a year.

This software has enabled us to scale our influencer marketing program efficiently. It's saved my team hundreds of hours and really reduces all the painpoint that come with the traditional way of contracting influencers and campaign management.

There are really no cons about this product.

Monica
Communications Coordinator in USA
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Ideal for managing influencer campaigns and influencer relationships

Mavrck makes it easy to manage influencer relationships, source new partners, and navigate the influencer negotiation/payment process.

One issue I've run into on the platform is when pulling influencer content from past campaigns to utilize on our own social channels. I wish the content could be sorted/filtered by specific product/content of post and/or by influencer rather than by campaign or the other filters that currently exist. Content is also only identified by the influencers' names (not their social handles) which can be inconvenient at times.

Lauren
Sr. Manager, Brand Connections in USA

Mavrck - our tried & true influencer marketing platform

Kommentare: We have been working with Mavrck for several years and have always had a great experience with their entire team. We love to read their educational email blasts and lean on them for strategy and execution.

We have worked with Mavrck for 4+ years on a large scale micro and nano ambassador program. Mavrck's integrations with existing vendors has made it really successful and easy to implement. We've been able to grow our ambassador program with their discovery features and they have some of the best analytics of all over influencer vendors.

The load time on the content page can be frustrating, however, this is likely due to how much content is pulling in and also Meta's API.

Rhianna
Social Media Executive in UK
Unterhaltungselektronik, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Mavrck makes managing influencer campaigns easy

Kommentare: Using Mavrck is so much easier than managing my influencer campaigns via email - it's great to have everything in one place, and to be able to update campaigns so easily.

The workflow stages and customisation options for the stages make managing my influencer campaigns so easy.

I'd love it if there were multiple currency options for influencer payments - as a UK-based user, only being able to pay influencers in USD$ can get a little complicated.

Katherine
Communication Specialist in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Navigating the influencer space all in one place.

Kommentare: Love it!

Mavrck has really helped me coordinate and manage multiple campaigns. We are still learning and trying out new strategies and our customer success manager is a huge asset to us. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!

The filtering in the influencer catalog needs to be worked on. It isn't working as well as it can. Also the reporting needs to be revamped a little more for accuracy.

Hailey
Social Media Marketing Intern in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Free Country Mavrck Review-Hailey Straight

Kommentare: I love using mavrck, it has taken our program to the next level!

I love that we can make lists of influencers and group them together how we want. I also enjoy how user-friendly and easy it is to navigate and setup campaigns.

Finding influencers that are best for us is a little difficult sometimes.

Alyssa
Account Supervisor in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

This product is so easy to use as someone who gets full access and being able to share additional information with my clients. It's been easy to provide feedback and approve influencer posts. I also love that the platform keeps all of the content in one easy location.

It would be great to find a way if there are multiple phases of a campaign to easily keep track of those phases without creating multiple areas.

Heather
Social Media Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mavrck is a fantastic all-in-one software

Kommentare: As someone who is always recruiting and looking to find the best influencers to represent our clients, I love that Mavrck makes the job easier on me. I can't count the number of hours saved, and although there are a few small tweaks I would make I would still highly recommend this for anyone looking to work in the influencer marketing space.

I love how easy it is to use, to verify information on, to use as a team, collect media and drafts, and communicate with influencers.

I do feel like there are a number of spammy accounts that slip through the cracks, but as a seasoned professional it's easy to spot (and Mavrck's Fraud Risk function helps filter more).

Sarah
Assistant Social Media Manager in USA

Very User Friendly!

I am someone who uses MAVRCK from both sides- as a social media manager on the brand side, and a blogger on the influencer side. It is super useful and easy to use. I love how organized and straight forward it is. From the brand side, I have had a great experience finding influencers through the platform itself, making my job just a bit easier

I don't have many dislikes about the platform itself. The only problem I have ever come across on the brand side is that some influencers will stop responding after they receive product and never fulfill the collaboration- which is not MAVRCK's fault AT ALL. This is just something within the industry that happens but wish there was something to combat this!

Alie
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Collaborative and Creative Team

Kommentare: Streamlining our influencer program. The team has been incredibly accommodating and creative with us as we find new ways of managing our workflow.

That multiple team members can easily work together and communicate within the platform

Building a campaign is a time intensive process since each platform needs its own campaign

Natalia
Insights Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good program, still needs updates

It is easy to use, easy to access and provides good metrics

It needs to be updated more often to stay up to date with new trends

Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great platform for campaign management

Kommentare: I have had a great experience using Mavrck. Their team is eager to help and easy to get a hold of.

I like that it is easy to use and everything you need to manage a campaign is available on the platform.

The messaging feature can be confusing when multiple admin are using the platform.

Growth Marketing Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Gamechanger for Agencies offering influencer marketing services

Kommentare: Overall MAVRCK has been the best experience we've had with an influencer management platform. The design of the dashboard, reporting capabilities, and dedicated customer support has helped us quickly expand our influencer marketing service to more clients.

The ability to manage every step of our influencer campaigns from ambassador discovery all the way through content approval and payment has saved so much time and headache for myself and my team.

The lack of dedicated client portals prevents us from giving clients access to the platform as we have multiple client campaigns running within our agency account.