Freestone Bewertungen

von Community Brands

Filtern nach:

4.3/5

Über Freestone

Live event platform to deliver content through webinars, webcasts and on-demand streaming as part of a comprehensive education program.

Erfahre mehr über Freestone

Peggy S.
Sr. Manager of Professional Development
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"ALA Freestone Review"

Kommentare: We left Freestone for a 2 year period and went to a different vendor to provide our members with a cheaper option. After an unreliable platform, difficulty in producing our own reports we came back and are happy customers.

Vorteile: Ease of use for administrator, data entry and report running

Nachteile: Would love to have webinar presenter visible on screen, allow animations in webinar presentations and a more seamless member experience to register, pay for and attend the webinars. Single sign on proves to be confusing for our membership.

von Community Brands an 26.7.2019

Hi Peggy, thank you very much for the review! I am happy to report that presenter webcams are in the works and will be live in the coming months. We will continue to build out new feature updates and enhancements to the member experience.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Program Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2019

"Freestone Review"

Kommentare: Overall, even with the challenges, there are ways to work around the majority of them and my engagement with the support team has been wonderful

Vorteile: I like the fact that everything with a program is housed in one system including the production of CME certificates.

Nachteile: Some of the challenges I face when using the system is around administrator customization of both the user interface and things that could make event replication smoother.

von Community Brands an 14.8.2019

Thank you very much for the feedback. We are always working to make the admin experience more powerful. With Freestone Viewer an admin has the capability to change the viewer layout, customize the branding and curate all tabsets. Your Account Director would be happy to discuss all the options in more detail. Thank you again!

• Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Marketing Operations Specialist
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2019

"An adequate system, a bit burdensome"

Kommentare: Overall I have been satisfied with Freestone and when I have had issues, their customer support it quick to respond.

Vorteile: The admin portal for Freestone is comprehensive and includes a lot of features and functionality, but it is not intuitive or easy to use. Every time I login, it takes a few minutes to figure out where I need to navigate to in order to find what I am looking for. Once I find it, updates are easy to make and take effect immediately.

Nachteile: Too much going on in the dashboard. It is overwhelming and needs a better design/layout.

von Community Brands an 14.8.2019

Thank you very much for the feedback! We will continue to make updates to the platform to make it more user friendly, while still remaining comprehensive. We will be releasing a new analytics dashboard in the coming weeks that will offer insights into key performance indicators such as top learners and courses, as well as adding business intelligence insights. Thank you again!

• Bewertet am 6.8.2019