Über PHP CRUD Generator

PHP CRUD Generator erstellt das Bootstrap-Admin-Panel deiner Website aus deiner MYSQL-Datenbank über eine einfache und nutzerfreundliche Oberfläche.

Erfahre mehr über PHP CRUD Generator

Code customization looks a bit confused for starters.

Bewertungen zu PHP CRUD Generator

PHP CRUD Generator hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 41 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PHP CRUD Generator bereits verwendet?

Gary
Gary
CEO in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good stuff

Kommentare: Fantastic. This tool has saved me quite literally hundreds of hours of hand coding. Some projects were completed 100% in the tool, making it fast to deliver, easy to modify, and great looking for the end user.

It works as advertised! Easy to setup, simple to use, delivers elegant code.

Price could be a little lower for smaller shops

Leandro
Guide Health in Brasilien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Much faster development

Kommentare: It was an excellent choice. After evaluating several options I chose PHP CRUD and it was a good decision because I saved time, customer satisfaction and more money.

With this software I started to develop my applications much faster. If I save time, I earn more money and make the customer more satisfied.

I think the interface could improve a bit and I could develop more than one product with a single license.

Ivan
Project manager in Peru
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

it was a deception

Kommentare: a very bad experience, now is is only a bad experience to tell among others developers.

it offers many usefull tools , it offers totall compatibility with every database and an easy install process.

It was imposible to setup in every hosting we try to install it, it needs a exclusive server, the support recommend us to enable features that the hosting company didn't have, to change the version of PHP to a version that the hosting didn´t have. we try every thing to make it works with no sucesess . we try to install it in hostmonster, en bluehost and en siteground.com and nothing.

Antwort von Miglisoft

Hello, I'm sorry you encountered these troubles, but if you can't get it working I suggest you ask for a refund. PHP CRUD Generator requires PHP 7.2.5+ with mb_string extension enabled (https://www.phpcrudgenerator.com/documentation/index#requirements), which is a very standard configuration on shared hostings as well as on more advanced ones. I never had any other complaints about server requirements, and I'm still available to help you if you will.

Retired in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

The best CRUD software i've found

Kommentare: I've been using this software now for about three years and it's made our club volunteers very happy. Why? Well, it's so easy to add files to the basic admin dashboard so on that you can extract and present any information you may as administratro be asked for. Here I have connected our club membership forms to map the input fields to the database so data entry is automatic, there are various files run by cron jobs to manage new and old data ,and the biggest time saver of all are fikes to generate a print list for the club newsletter. What used to take three+ hours with a spreadsheet now takes one click of a mouse......Superbe!

Very quick to set up and have the basics sorted. Comprehensive documentation and the best support when you need it

Initially the learning curve when adding to the admin dashboard, took a few months to really get to grips with it

Cindy
Bookkeeping and office in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Support

Kommentare: It's saved us a ton of time. Our business is old school with non-computerized invoices, so finding anything was always a bit of a nightmare. This makes it easy for an admin to enter information, and the rest of the staff to be able to find information without worry about them accidentally deleting anything from the database.

I've been using this for probably about 4 years now and there's rarely been any issue. When there is, or if there's something I'm not able to figure out, the developer is quick to respond and help.

I have to update to the new version which means rebuilding the admin, and because it's been so long I probably will have to reach out for help again!

Fernando Manoel
Fernando Manoel
CEO in Brasilien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Practicality with HP CRUD Generator

Kommentare: Overall, my satisfaction with PHP CRUD Generator can be considered good when I need to develop small applications.

The PHP language is still one of the most widespread on the web, so creating web applications and systems in PHP is still recurrent in the market. To speed up the development of systems, the CRUD function is essential, so looking for tools optimized for this purpose is a good acquisition to get jobs in faster. The PHP CRUD Generator meets this standard well.

It is still possible to create well-optimized processes in any tool, so PHP CRUD Generator can still improve a lot in the GUI, reducing the need to enter long coding.

Antwort von Miglisoft

Hello, Thanks for your review ; I'm a bit surprized about your "Customer Support" Rating, I don't remember if you got in touch with me, but I care a lot about helping users, always answer within 24h maximum, and each reported bug is solved quickly in a new release with an auto-updater available. To recap: I'm available for help if you need, and improvement suggestions are always welcome.

Edwin
Director in Kolumbien

The Tool is great, Powerful

Kommentare: I use the tool every day, in all my development projects, it saves me a lot of time and work in online administration for databases.

The installation was quick, it is very easy to use and meets all my needs and the support is unbeatable, the answers to concerns and the help are unique, the support is the best

There is nothing to improve, the support is the best, the tooling has everything

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

PHP CRUD Generator is the best

PHP CRUD Generator is the best, it allows rapid development to manage a database in a simple way, I really like the user authentication.It is very intuitive to use, it does not present great challenges even for people who do not have great knowledge, it is a great tool

It would be great to allow you to generate a frontend, even if it is simple to use as a cms, I would like it to allow more use licenses, since today it only allows two which limits me from using it in several other projects

Gustavo
President in Kanada
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PHP CRUD get you started in data management project

Kommentare: It was great, we could not deployed the system for other reasons

The simplicity of the implementation and the updates that are available promptly.

Some changes impacted our development and the update implementation created a sit back. Also the response and documentation sometimes was slow.

Sridhar
Head Of IT in Tansania
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent PHP CRUD Generator

Kommentare: Overall experience is just amazing, I managed to get what i visualised with minimum effort and with very proactive help of the author

DocumentationClean CodeFeaturesAmazing Technical Support

I did not see any cons as per my requirements

Franco
web architect in Belgien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An ideal product

Kommentare: The software is excellent, regularly updated, it accomplishes its task in an efficient and easy way. The support from Gilles is the TOP

Features, User Interface, ease of use and installation, support, support, support

licensing mechanism, in case of complication it is necessary to get in touch with the developer

Steve
CTO in USA
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Professional quality admin panels in minutes

Kommentare: Take the time to get used to this tool and it will save you a ton of time building an admin panel from scratch. Even though the issues I came across were self induced [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was super responsive (within timezone constraints) and very helpful. Once I'd created my first admin panel this helped me realize some mistakes I'd made in building my database - that's an added bonus. Well worth the money! If you agonize over admin panel design, even if your data set isn't huge, this is going to make life a lot easier for you. I would hazard a guess the ROI is going to be realized in a short period of time.

It can take me days to craft a decent admin panel, and even then I need to find the snippets of code I use - or rewrite code etc. Once I learned the nuances of the product it took me minutes to create a state of the art admin panel.

There is a learning curve here - it's a bit of a learning curve getting up to speed - but - there is a ton of documentation and how to's, as well as the author being very responsive to questions

Sergio
Developer in Argentinien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for making from single tables to a full system

Kommentare: My experience was really satisfactory. I got the necessary help from the creator when I needed and I got a nice system develped from scratch without writing a single line of code.

Ease of use, strong database relational definitions, great range of field types, username and password definition to enable security levels, two ways of data filtering: simple way for non-programmers, complex way for users with SQL knowledge. Responsive design to enable desktop and mobile developments. Multi language development.

Some minor bugs should be corrected but don't affect too much it's usability. Installation process may result confusing. Not possible to create a "view only" form type, only Create, Update or Delete forms are implemented. Documentation isn't as complete as I would like.

abdullah
developer in Saudi-Arabien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

php is the best thing happened in develpment world

it easy to use and free cost also the comunity of php is vere big

To be honest, it is one of the best languages ​​for me and I do not face any problem in dealing with it

Vinicius
Software Engineer in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PHP CRUD Generator

Kommentare: Great for testing stage, PHP code samples, teaching Web programming.

Easy to use, install, deploy and test. Great for testing stage.

Code customization looks a bit confused for starters.

Tom
Tom
Developer in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Greate support, easy implementation

Kommentare: very good, great support too

ease of use, can quickly create a crud system running of mysql databases

some more customisation options would be nice

Lucas
CTO in Argentinien
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excelente relation price/features

You can make joins and mix information from different tables

The front end could be updated and maybe also add charts

Franco
president in Belgien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Geat tool for managing databases through simple forms

Kommentare: It helped to improve the quality of db management within our non-profit organisation

power, efficiency, support and again support

better user manual and examples to allow even easier implementation and setup by final user

Magnus
DevOps in Schweden
Landwirtschaft, Selbstständig

Fast and easy CRUD!

Kommentare: I have continued to use and buy more licenses so I'm very happy with it!

Very nice and easy to set up permissions, what and how each field should be handled and edited. Stable and easy of use!

The prod/dev license could be more flexible

Scott
Contractor in USA

Great product and support

PHPCG makes it easy to develop competent PHP CRUDs for MySQL db's. The underlying PHP Formbuilder is a powerful toolkit to leverage for this.

Occasionally there are non-intuitive bits in the dev, but the documentation and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]' support easily offset this.

Tomislav
IT in Kroatien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Amazing app for the money

Kommentare: I love it, amazing product that helped me with advanced tasks, admin dashboard. I believe it is amazing tool that even beginners can use.

Customization options that are limitless. You can build admin dashboard and custom pages in no time, that look and feel professional, with less effort.

Only little thing that I would change, would add few dots in documentation for beginners. This tool is very powerful on its own, but with little knowledge in coding it is even more powerful.

Peter
Director in Australien
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome customer service

Very well documented. Does what it says on the box.Very fast (1 hour) response time from developer.

Nothing to not like. Well supported with extensive FAQ and good online help.

Stanley
Developer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Easy to install, use and provides a beautiful user interface

Kommentare: Need a tool to help me update lookup tables without spending time doing development.

The PHP CRUD generator is an outstanding tool for developing all of the CRUD functionality needed for your tables. It is easy to generate the screens with excellent default settings. There is a lot of flexibility in how you set up the screens and they look professional. It has knowledge of the data structures and can easily generate the SELECT drop downs for the lookup table. I was also impressed with the quick response answers I got when I needed technical support.

I have not run into any problems and it is not missing any of the features that I need.

Jorge
Webmanager in Portugal
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Great Job

The easy and practical approach, providing the necessary tools for the rapid creation of all forms for data manipulation.

necessary for logical or other reasons, to divide the entry / edition of the data in several different scenarios / forms independents from each other

Silvia
CTO in Spanien

The best CRUD PHP generator

Kommentare: Gilles' code gives us a good tool for developing CRUD easily.

It's easy, intuitive, and powerful, and it helps me my work

I don't have any problem with it. Really.