I'm so glad I found this

Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Jordan B.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Visibility into marketing campaigns is made easy and simple. This is huge for me with little digital marketing experience, but will benefit anyone who does digital marketing.

Vorteile: Funnelll makes it dead simple to setup and track your marketing funnel, I have not seen anything like it. I didn't have to dig through klunky interfaces and keep track of multiple tags on my website.

Nachteile: I wish it integrated with more services, but should like they are getting implement so I just have to be patient.

von Funnelll an 11.11.2019

Hello Jordan,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate it.

We are thrilled to hear that you appreciated how Funnelll makes it easy to set up your website to track your customer actions and conversions through their journey on your website and removes the complexity of handling multiple different tags or dealing with code.

We are adding support for new platforms everyday and will continue building our platform to better serve our awesome customers.

Making conversion tracking simple

Bewertet am 14.2.2020
Greg B.
General Manager
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great people, great product and I look forward to things to come.

Vorteile: I like the ease of setting up conversion goals and the first iteration of their dashboard and analytics look great.

Nachteile: You still have to use Hotjar to find out more about users on your page

von Funnelll an 18.2.2020

Thank you Greg for your feedback and for being a Funnelll customer!

We roll out new features every day to become the one-stop shop for setting up, monitoring and tuning your sales funnel. Your feedback and input is what will allow us to get there.

Thank you again. We really appreciate it!