Financial Cents

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Hope E.
Bookkeeper
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: From the first day of my free trial until now, I have had phenomenal service from rep and have enjoyed the frequent upgrades and new capabilities. Customer service is responsive and friendly and the development team is always making a great product even better. You cannot get better quality for the price for sure!

Vorteile: It is so intuitive and easy to set up and use. Having one place to keep up with progress across all my clients is essential to my business functioning and Financial Cents has finally given me just want I need to do that!

Nachteile: The inability to edit KPIs or have them integrated with platforms other than Quickbooks Online is my least feature. If this were to change, I would be ecstatic.

What I have been searching for!

Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Melissa A.
Partner
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Workflow efficiency, massively reduced time spent going over project/task status, no more team meetings (!) that waste time, quick KPI review for added client value, and daily use for focus on what's due/coming due.

Vorteile: The ease of use, automation (recurring projects), workflow assignments, notes within projects, percent completion bar for quick assessment on project/task status, workflow paired with a KPI functionality that automatically pulls from QBO, notes inside CRM and much more.

Nachteile: Limited KPI printable reports BUT I know this is coming in the future.

Financial Cents Product Review

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Mikaela P.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent. Great customer service, incredible response time and their reaction to critique and suggestions exceeded my expectations.

Vorteile: FS has given me the opportunity to organize my team and track projects in a way that I couldn't before. Everyone on our staff logs in daily to review the tasks at hand, their due dates and even the step by step details of each project. This product has given us peace of mind and allowed us time we can now dedicated to project tasks and customer satisfaction that was previously spent chasing after project details and status inquiries.

Nachteile: I think there can be more offered within the software. I understand they're still developing it and I look forward to the rollouts of additional features.

Excellent Support

Bewertet am 18.5.2019
Amy M.
Professional Bookkeeper
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I did a demo call with Support and they were SO friendly! At one point, my baby started crying in the background and they allowed me to pause the call so I could console her. They were so great about it and sincerely understanding of the situation. Excellent customer service!

Vorteile: The software is so easy to use. There are instructional videos on many of the pages to guide you as you go. Even without the videos, it's pretty easy to navigate and figure out. The layout is simple yet the workflow fields can be as detailed as you would like!

Nachteile: So far, I haven't ran into anything that I dislike about the software. It's been excellent to work with.