Über Financial Cents

Eine einfach zu bedienende Lösung, die alles bietet, was du zur Skalierung deines Unternehmens benötigst

Erfahre mehr über Financial Cents

I like the task and document sharing features. The support team is always available to answer any questions I might have.

No integrated e-mail triage, although you can forward emails to an "in-box" to turn them into one-off projects or to-do items.

Bewertungen zu Financial Cents

4,9

Financial Cents hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 118 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Hast du Financial Cents bereits verwendet?

Danielle
Danielle
President in USA

Streamlining Bookkeeping to leave room for more Advisory

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I don't have to chase clients nearly as much with their to-do lists and client portals set up. They can ask questions, and I can add accountability tasks for clients for them to be reminded automatically, and everything is pretty customizable - including the reminder emails.

It's still growing and missing features like bulk movement in their document system, but they're working on it. They're great at listening to end-user input.

Michelle
Owner in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Can't say enough good things abou tit!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We are thrilled with the streamlined workflow Financial Cents brings to our firm! After many trial and errors, with other products/companies over promising and under delivering, the cloud-based accessibility, affordability, intuitive interface, and INCREDIBLE customer support has made this an easy decision for us. Financial Cents is my top choice for efficient and effective financial management – 10/10 highly recommended!

The cloud-based accessibility, affordability, intuitive interface, and INCREDIBLE customer support

So far, there is nothing that I don't like.

Daniel

Practice Management with No Customer Support

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

It has a really simple interface, with low price point. A good place to start with accounting practice management.

Financial Cents has poor customer support. The only option is online chat support which regularly takes 30 minutes or more to get a response. Often the responses aren't helpful. They provide a few basic Loom video tutorials as well. I ultimately terminated the service because they were unable to update my registered email address, so I missed out on all informational emails related to product updates and webinars. After initially being told this couldn't be resolved, the [sensitive content hidden] , said he would have his team look into it. I then waited several weeks with no response. After inquiring a second time, [sensitive content hidden] responded that it could not be fixed but that they had looked into it. I offered to open a new account, repeat the registration process, and ultimately was simply told the email couldn't be updated.

Arlee
Accounting Manager in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cost Effective Cloud based Accounting Practice Management System for Accountants

Kommentare: Solved Pain points- 1 Pain, Hundred of emails from 1 client.. who has multiple businesses. So to assign an email to the exact Project Legal entity very helpfull. Ability to Copy in my Text SMS messages from Client- Time entry is great allows 10 minute intervals.

Automation within tasks, Subtasks. Manual Timesheet Entry and also a timer for current time entry. Great Client Portal- Easy link to Client documents

Needs improvement ON client portal for clients to open up standard files. MS Office word and excel, and PDF Files - 1 click and file opens in APP. -

Managing Partner in USA

Financial Cents review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: excellent knowledge from the sales staff, and with the tech staff on implementation

Most intuitive dashboard view; ease of set up/implementation and ease of use

it seems to be missing a few features that we were looking for, but the overall product provided the most thorough solution

Todd

Great Program/App

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Its been great. The switch from the last program to this one has been seamless

The cost of the Financial Cents doesn't grow as I grow my practice

Wish there was an admin option, where they are charged less with less features

Beth
Beth
Onwer in Kanada

Awesome Product

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's been super easy. Highly highly recommended

The ease of implementation - I got started within a day. And their ongoing support and how they're constantly developing.

If there are any features that haven't been fully developed yet, they're willing to hear feedback and working on it - no negatives.

Jessica
Office Manager in Kanada

Bookkeeping Efficiency Unlocked

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Making the swap over from Asana. Really excited to have an all-in-one solution specific to bookkeeping. FinancialCents will combine multiple software we currently use (asana, boomerang, lastpass, etc). We are always looking for ways to efficiently get our work done, FinancialCents was the obvious next step. The AI emails is extremely helpful, along with auto email sending once a task is completed. Automation is key.

FinancialCents is continuously making changes based on feedback from it's users. At this point I have no complaints.

Tamara
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

This is a great and comprehensive product

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very positive. I used it in my previous job and purchased it immediately when I started my own business.

It manages multiple functions and meets multiple needs.

It's a good program. The only con is that the price increases regularly and you want to join asap to get grandfathered into new features.

Faheem
Manager in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Financial Cents for client and task management

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Sophisticated software to manage your client and task management with option to upload and keep the documents in the system to keep all at one place.

Documents view is not appearing completely for excel as we need to download the same in order to amend and view the documents completely.

Jonathan
President in Kanada

Financial Cents is AMAZING for running your cloud bookkeeping firm

Kommentare: Having use Asana and Aero before to run our virtual bookkeeping company, we switched to Financial Cents in April 2020. Financial Cents (FC) is AMAZING and does almost everything we need to manage our client work, track billable hours and communicate internally and with clients. It is substantially better than AERO. I must also say that no other software company has implemented features we requested as fast as FC. We requested several features in the first 2 months and they have all been built and implemented. I am so impressed. I highly recommend Financial Cents to owners of bookkeeping and accounting firms.

A modern and intuitive user interface that my bookkeepers learned to use quickly, easy time tracking with a dashboard that shows me the key data I really need to know at a glance, clever project recurrence options that save time, brilliant client task features to ask clients for documents, excellent support and reasonable pricing.

They don't have a Xero integration yet but I would only use that for transferring contact information and for billing out of scope hours and right now I am OK to do that manually for all the other benefits I get. They don't have a mobile app yet. I'd find the mobile app helpful for commenting on projects but the site is responsive and you can use their website on your mobile.

Nancy
Managing Director in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Financial Cents is helping us take our practice to the next level.

Kommentare: Other than having to do a lot of copying and pasting, and struggling with the lack of reports we really need, we couldn't be happier with the application as well as the customer service. Since Financial Cents is still relatively young, they are constantly developing and adding new features. If we're having issues, they get back with us almost immediately. We are more organized today as a firm than we ever have been, all because of Financial Cents.

It has really helped our firm keep track of all work we do for our clients without things falling through the cracks. Because of that, we are able to elevate the level of service we give our clients. By documenting every phone call, email and meeting, we don't have to sift through files looking for the last thing we talked about or did for them.

We spend a lot of time copying and pasting activities we do for clients between their main dashboard and projects we are working on for them. Then if the client has multiple entities, that chore is magnified. It also lacks a robust reporting feature that we are keeping our fingers crossed they implement very soon.

Easy Transition

Kommentare: Highly recommend. Great price and time saver than the other options I tried - Jetpack and Aero

It filled all of the voids from the other project management software out there for bookkeepers. The price was also way cheaper than most of the other software out there. Easy to set up - my team and I were up and running in minutes Easy to maintain - anything we need to add or change is simple and quick to do Automated Reminders - this was the selling point for my firm. Set up a reminder and client tasks. The client is continually reminded automatically about what they have left to do/send. Gives us so much time back in sending out constant follow up emails prior to this software

Client to dos transfer over to the next month even if they were completed prior to the new recurring event starting up. It would be great if when we check the box to complete the missing client task, that it doesn't carry over to the next month. Thus confusing the client before we even get to work on them.

Mindy
Owner in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Financial Cents is a total game changer

I love this platform. It simply does everything I need it to do and is easy to use. Support is a big part of why I chose it but the knowledge base is so well done, I haven't had to ask anything. I wish I had known about it a long time ago. I've used three other platforms to manage the accounting cycle and Financial Cents blows all of them away. I didn't think I would be able to afford something this great, but it is well priced. Amazing value.

I'm patiently waiting for the gmail integration to be fully implemented. It would be nice if the client chat was on the dashboard. It's a bit buried.

Stacey
OWNER in USA

GREAT Organizational Tool for busy small business

Kommentare: Higher levels of organization. Saves time emailing clients for information. Allows team members to keep each other informed.

We love the ease of use of this product. We are now a virtual bookkeeping and tax prep company and this software has helped so much in getting organized and not losing g track of clients.

I wish there were forms for clients & eSignal integration options. I believe forms are on the way!

Lakia

Changed my world

Kommentare: Has been a great asset to my organization.

Time tracking by task and the templates already setup for accountants.

Have not experience anything I dislike as of yet.

Leanne
Owner in Australien

Financial Cents - helping my Bookkeeping practice grow

Kommentare: It is specifically for Accountants and Bookkeepers and focuses on our business needs. This makes it simpler to use and get up and running quickly.
Support has been responsive and personal.

* The ability to request information from clients on a regular schedule and send automatic reminders. * Ease of template creation and use. * Client information in one secure place * More than one contact can be stored on the client file * Support is great!

* Priorities for Projects and tasks would be great * Ability to request client tasks from more than one contact on the same task - I believe this is coming soon. * More column options on the List View Dashboard * Ability to bulk edit due dates and assignees * Able to manually edit the timer within the project/task ie. when I forget to start or stop it

Wanda

Love it!

It is easy to use and navigate around different pages. I love the timer. It in a great location that is hard to miss and helps you use it! The tasks are amazing! So helpful and you can assign tasks to different people! Projects are wonderful as well! Being able to change an email into a project is a game changer! Projects just makes the flow easier and consistent. I also love having a link to family members and businesses accounts.

It would be nice if the save button / cancel button were consistently in the same spot. Sometimes it is on the the save button is first and then cancel button and others the cancel button is first and then the save button. I don't like how you can uncheck a task that has been completed so easily. A second step would be helpful. Also name, date and time stamp of who completed task or when task was marked uncompleted would be helpful.

Kay
Kay

Love Financial Cents!

Kommentare: FC was easy to implement, has videos but better yet, customer service was available and more than willing to help or answer any questions. FC has really allowed by company to opportunity to grow!

Great CRM! Easy to setup workflow, videos to help with implementation, recurring tasks with estimated hours so we can compare actual time spent, time tracking. Support is awesome - quick to respond.

Really haven't found anything that I dislike at this point.

Roman
Founder in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest firm management tool to onboard, implement, and understand.

We evaluated many tools before onboarding FC. This is the simplest and easiest tool to get up to speed quickly with. They have best-in-class support alongside a fantastic system for firm management.

They don't come with all of the bells and whistles of other systems that would be nice, but they appear to be in development of some core features that would unlock further value.

Kristn
Kristn

Changed the way I work!

I've been searching for a workflow/client management tool that is simple to set up and use, yet powerful enough to keep growing with my business. FinancialCents is everything I was looking for. It's a game changer, highly recommended!

It would be great if they had a phone app.

DeAnn
Director in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Remote

Kommentare: It has been great getting and keeping us organized especially with a remote team.

Shared communication so anyone knows what is going on with a client.

Support went from wait 5 minutes to chat to 1 hour +.

Melissa
Partner in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What I have been searching for!

Kommentare: Workflow efficiency, massively reduced time spent going over project/task status, no more team meetings (!) that waste time, quick KPI review for added client value, and daily use for focus on what's due/coming due.

The ease of use, automation (recurring projects), workflow assignments, notes within projects, percent completion bar for quick assessment on project/task status, workflow paired with a KPI functionality that automatically pulls from QBO, notes inside CRM and much more.

Limited KPI printable reports BUT I know this is coming in the future.

Nicole

Love Financial Cents!

Kommentare: Really happy to far

Really all the features are great and new features are constantly being added.

The client portal (need a place to put client deliverables, this is a feature that will be coming) and document management systems don't function in a way that suits what I want. They are very similar to other similar systems like TaxDome, Canopy and Karbon, I am just very particular in these spaces. I like using CaseWare for document management

CPA in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use and features make this software a winner.

Kommentare: So far I am pleased with the software and it is doing what I need it to do. I know I need to do some additional tweaking but little by little.

I came about this software looking for a solution for my workflow that would be simple to use and setup and would not cost an arm an a leg. I was up and running in under an hour. The software comes with videos explaining the features and as I said it was easy to setup and having templates ready to go made it easy for me to setup some of my own templates.

I am to new to say what I like least about the software but it seems like every week they are adding new features which in my mind is good.