Über Financial Cents

Eine einfach zu bedienende Lösung, die alles bietet, was du zur Skalierung deines Unternehmens benötigst

Erfahre mehr über Financial Cents

I like the task and document sharing features. The support team is always available to answer any questions I might have.

No integrated e-mail triage, although you can forward emails to an "in-box" to turn them into one-off projects or to-do items.

Bewertungen zu Financial Cents

4,9

Financial Cents hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 133 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Financial Cents bereits verwendet?

Kristi
Kristi
Owner Founder in USA

Amazing support!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love following the Facebook user group because the developers are actively engaged and super responsive. If someone says, I wish it could..." they either respond immediately with specific directions to use a function that is already available, or they let you know how soon we can anticipate seeing this feature added.

Helps with workflow management, designed for accountants & bookkeepers.

It is SO robust and takes a lot of effort to implement effectively.

Jessica
Jessica
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A valuable tool so nothing will fall through the cracks

Kommentare: There are clear and helpful instructions to get started, customer service is very responsive and while there are some things that I don't like, I see how they are actually improving the app and expect it to get better.

It didn't take me long to get started using it once my templates were configured. It's very easy to customize each project for my needs and set it to recur automatically. It has become a valuable tool since the first day I used it with a client project. The workflow view is very helpful and the capacity management feature is useful although not perfect.

Setting up my templates took a long as the only import option is from a proprietary file format for users to share templates so my assistant had to spend days copying and pasting all of my customized templates into the system. The QBO import is very convenient but it imported projects as separate clients which required some cleaning up, I wish I could select which clients to import. The client portal sounds great in theory but I can't use it as I am used to a completely white-labeled experienced and this portal is ugly, not customizable and I have found no way to customize the text of the emails that are sent to clients. I can't use this until they allow me to customize the text and branding.

Dorothy
Co-Founder in Kanada

Great Practice Management Software

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Outstanding! They are willing to work with us for our unique needs, and will do whatever it takes to ensure we are successful. Everyone I've met has been knowledgeable, professional and engaged in our success.

The dashboard, the workflows, the client reminders, the client portal, time tracking, I could go on and on about the great features.

Nothing so far, but if I find anything, I know FC will work on it to my satisfaction. They are constantly improving and adding new features.

Maya
CEO in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Saves time, make sure things don't go through cracks

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

That i helps to see how things are going, and that i can chase clients for information

i like everything, need more time to implement

Danielle
Danielle

Streamlining Bookkeeping to leave room for more Advisory

I don't have to chase clients nearly as much with their to-do lists and client portals set up. They can ask questions, and I can add accountability tasks for clients for them to be reminded automatically, and everything is pretty customizable - including the reminder emails.

It's still growing and missing features like bulk movement in their document system, but they're working on it. They're great at listening to end-user input.

Lindsey

Best Option!

Kommentare: Fantastic! I would highly recommend and am happy to continue working with them!

It is so easy to setup and use. I like that it integrates with everything I need and can stay on top of all ongoing projects

I wish that there was a "copy" button available in the client's vault.

Christopher
Christopher
CPA in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent workflow management and more!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Excellent onboarding. The services were setup quickly and we were using it within a week. No training needed.

Love how easy it is to setup and begin using.

Some of starter templates could be setup a bit better to make the onboarding even better for clients.

Behzad
Behzad
CFO in Kanada

Easy to Use

Kommentare: So far, so good.
so excited to see what would be the result in my business after 6 months

Task management, Client Management, Data management

Invoicing, because it is only based on time

Francesca
Accountant in Philippinen
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended tool for work

Financial Cents has been a great tool for us. The features that it offers like client work tracking, document storage, and time tracking have helped with the efficiency and organization of our work. It has a user-friendly interface which makes it easy to use and integrate, making it an excellent choice for improving operational productivity in accounting practices. I highly recommend it.

For small firms or individual practitioners, the cost of Financial Cents might be a consideration. But the features are worth it and you really get the value of what you pay for.

Helena
Owner and Senior Bookkeeper in USA

Amazing Product

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I happen upon Financial Cents by accident, and I am extremely happy I did. The system is very easy to use and presents the information in such a useful way.

I love how your list of projects can be by due date. Also, being able to set your time capacity and see what your effective hourly rate is.

I haven't come across anything that I like least yet.

Jonathan
President in Kanada

Financial Cents is AMAZING for running your cloud bookkeeping firm

Kommentare: Having use Asana and Aero before to run our virtual bookkeeping company, we switched to Financial Cents in April 2020. Financial Cents (FC) is AMAZING and does almost everything we need to manage our client work, track billable hours and communicate internally and with clients. It is substantially better than AERO. I must also say that no other software company has implemented features we requested as fast as FC. We requested several features in the first 2 months and they have all been built and implemented. I am so impressed. I highly recommend Financial Cents to owners of bookkeeping and accounting firms.

A modern and intuitive user interface that my bookkeepers learned to use quickly, easy time tracking with a dashboard that shows me the key data I really need to know at a glance, clever project recurrence options that save time, brilliant client task features to ask clients for documents, excellent support and reasonable pricing.

They don't have a Xero integration yet but I would only use that for transferring contact information and for billing out of scope hours and right now I am OK to do that manually for all the other benefits I get. They don't have a mobile app yet. I'd find the mobile app helpful for commenting on projects but the site is responsive and you can use their website on your mobile.

Nancy
Managing Director in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Financial Cents is helping us take our practice to the next level.

Kommentare: Other than having to do a lot of copying and pasting, and struggling with the lack of reports we really need, we couldn't be happier with the application as well as the customer service. Since Financial Cents is still relatively young, they are constantly developing and adding new features. If we're having issues, they get back with us almost immediately. We are more organized today as a firm than we ever have been, all because of Financial Cents.

It has really helped our firm keep track of all work we do for our clients without things falling through the cracks. Because of that, we are able to elevate the level of service we give our clients. By documenting every phone call, email and meeting, we don't have to sift through files looking for the last thing we talked about or did for them.

We spend a lot of time copying and pasting activities we do for clients between their main dashboard and projects we are working on for them. Then if the client has multiple entities, that chore is magnified. It also lacks a robust reporting feature that we are keeping our fingers crossed they implement very soon.

Easy Transition

Kommentare: Highly recommend. Great price and time saver than the other options I tried - Jetpack and Aero

It filled all of the voids from the other project management software out there for bookkeepers. The price was also way cheaper than most of the other software out there. Easy to set up - my team and I were up and running in minutes Easy to maintain - anything we need to add or change is simple and quick to do Automated Reminders - this was the selling point for my firm. Set up a reminder and client tasks. The client is continually reminded automatically about what they have left to do/send. Gives us so much time back in sending out constant follow up emails prior to this software

Client to dos transfer over to the next month even if they were completed prior to the new recurring event starting up. It would be great if when we check the box to complete the missing client task, that it doesn't carry over to the next month. Thus confusing the client before we even get to work on them.

Emily
BOOKKEEPER in USA

Workflow Management Software

I haven't really been able to maximize all of the features of this software. However, the things I have played with are really good. My assistant is in love with this software and has had more time to play with all of its features and assets. I am so pleased with my purchase and can't wait for the full training so we can use this platform at its optimal capacity.

I wish I could invoice and bill within this platform

Nikki
CPA in USA

User Friendly workflow

I like the easy navigation, the simple, fresh interface, and the easy filtering options. It been extremely beneficial having the tutorial videos easily accessible on the left toolbar.

I wish that the recurring tasks would all show up on the reports rather than just the current recurring task that is incomplete. I'd also like to see a billing/invoicing feature added to the software. A proposal/estimation feature would be helpful as well.

Loretta

Made for Bookkeepers and Accountants

Kommentare: Support has been good and it is constantly adding new features. Support is very responsive and so is their facebook group. There are lots of feature being worked on and most are on my wishlist.

Client task, auto reminder and built in templates

There is not a feature that I like least about. The company is young and it is constantly adding new features so there are items on my wish list that does not exist currently but should be added soon

Sue

Financial Cents has everything I am looking for

Kommentare: I couldn't be happier

The set up was seamless, quick, and painless. I love that I can do time tracking and also record the conversations we have with a client. Having the ability for everyone to have access to conversations gives us the ability to always help a client even if the person assigned to that client might not be available.

Having to learn a new software but that isn't Financial Cents' issue but mine

Carter

Best workflow management tool

Easy to setup and tracks all of my client work. Can collaborate with employees and know the progress of all of our work.

Sometimes customer service can take 20-30 minutes to respond to a chat

Leanne
Owner in Australien

Financial Cents - helping my Bookkeeping practice grow

Kommentare: It is specifically for Accountants and Bookkeepers and focuses on our business needs. This makes it simpler to use and get up and running quickly.
Support has been responsive and personal.

* The ability to request information from clients on a regular schedule and send automatic reminders. * Ease of template creation and use. * Client information in one secure place * More than one contact can be stored on the client file * Support is great!

* Priorities for Projects and tasks would be great * Ability to request client tasks from more than one contact on the same task - I believe this is coming soon. * More column options on the List View Dashboard * Ability to bulk edit due dates and assignees * Able to manually edit the timer within the project/task ie. when I forget to start or stop it

Wanda

Love it!

It is easy to use and navigate around different pages. I love the timer. It in a great location that is hard to miss and helps you use it! The tasks are amazing! So helpful and you can assign tasks to different people! Projects are wonderful as well! Being able to change an email into a project is a game changer! Projects just makes the flow easier and consistent. I also love having a link to family members and businesses accounts.

It would be nice if the save button / cancel button were consistently in the same spot. Sometimes it is on the the save button is first and then cancel button and others the cancel button is first and then the save button. I don't like how you can uncheck a task that has been completed so easily. A second step would be helpful. Also name, date and time stamp of who completed task or when task was marked uncompleted would be helpful.

Kay
Kay

Love Financial Cents!

Kommentare: FC was easy to implement, has videos but better yet, customer service was available and more than willing to help or answer any questions. FC has really allowed by company to opportunity to grow!

Great CRM! Easy to setup workflow, videos to help with implementation, recurring tasks with estimated hours so we can compare actual time spent, time tracking. Support is awesome - quick to respond.

Really haven't found anything that I dislike at this point.

Roman
Founder in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest firm management tool to onboard, implement, and understand.

We evaluated many tools before onboarding FC. This is the simplest and easiest tool to get up to speed quickly with. They have best-in-class support alongside a fantastic system for firm management.

They don't come with all of the bells and whistles of other systems that would be nice, but they appear to be in development of some core features that would unlock further value.

Kristn
Kristn
CEO in USA

Changed the way I work!

I've been searching for a workflow/client management tool that is simple to set up and use, yet powerful enough to keep growing with my business. FinancialCents is everything I was looking for. It's a game changer, highly recommended!

It would be great if they had a phone app.

DeAnn
Director in USA

Great for Remote

Kommentare: It has been great getting and keeping us organized especially with a remote team.

Shared communication so anyone knows what is going on with a client.

Support went from wait 5 minutes to chat to 1 hour +.

Melissa
Partner in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What I have been searching for!

Kommentare: Workflow efficiency, massively reduced time spent going over project/task status, no more team meetings (!) that waste time, quick KPI review for added client value, and daily use for focus on what's due/coming due.

The ease of use, automation (recurring projects), workflow assignments, notes within projects, percent completion bar for quick assessment on project/task status, workflow paired with a KPI functionality that automatically pulls from QBO, notes inside CRM and much more.

Limited KPI printable reports BUT I know this is coming in the future.