Filtern nach:

Über Financial Cents

Eine einfach zu bedienende Lösung, die alles bietet, was du zur Skalierung deines Unternehmens benötigst

Erfahre mehr über Financial Cents

Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.
Manager Operations in Kanada

Practice Management Software without complicated implementation

Kommentare: For us Financial Cents solved some key pain points:
1. Project management - it allows managers to see what projects are outstanding, which are only partially completed and which are upcoming. It provides confidence that tasks are not following through the cracks.
2. It has allowed us to discuss projects/tasks without having to use email. Instead, we can use the messaging application within the projects. A time saver.
3. It has helped us define our workflows and communicate them to all staff.

Financial Cents was simple to start using for our firm. There is no complicated setup or onboarding. I had it up and functioning within 30 minutes. There are simple, short training videos that I used to get staff trained. I had staff using it and loving it within the first week.

The one feature I would love to see is email integration. I have been assured that it is coming!

Amanda B.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer for our bookkeeping firm!

Kommentare: It has been a great experience. From our introductory call to the Facebook group we have been able to implement this new app fairly seamlessly.

The ability to change the workflow views for each team member so that they can see their own work in a way that suits their style. As management we love the capacity report to see who has time for the new clients we sign on. The client dashboard allows everyone to be able to see at a glance all the important information pertaining to that client. The relationships tab allows us to jump easily between all related businesses and that saves us a ton of search time.

We would like more reports to be available, ie to gather the information that is sitting on the client dashboard (from their about section or the activity section). We would like the ability to use the client chat feature outside of a project - so that they can communicate with us between projects.

Jorge l. V.
Jorge l. V.
Managing Partner in USA
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product to you if you are an accounting firm

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I happy to have implemented this. We have been using several practice management application - it either difficult to set up or difficult to maintain - Financial Cents is easy to set up and maintain and it works for us.

Ease of use and set up. Our staff have no difficulty suing it from ground up. Thereare also a lot of training videos.

I can't find any that is major items to consider a weakness. so far we love it all.

James C.
James C.
Chief Operations Officer/Chief Financial Officer in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Financial Cents

The ability to manage budgets of multiple projects

The price for the amount of integrations doesn't match many other products of the same caliber

Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A valuable tool so nothing will fall through the cracks

Kommentare: There are clear and helpful instructions to get started, customer service is very responsive and while there are some things that I don't like, I see how they are actually improving the app and expect it to get better.

It didn't take me long to get started using it once my templates were configured. It's very easy to customize each project for my needs and set it to recur automatically. It has become a valuable tool since the first day I used it with a client project. The workflow view is very helpful and the capacity management feature is useful although not perfect.

Setting up my templates took a long as the only import option is from a proprietary file format for users to share templates so my assistant had to spend days copying and pasting all of my customized templates into the system. The QBO import is very convenient but it imported projects as separate clients which required some cleaning up, I wish I could select which clients to import. The client portal sounds great in theory but I can't use it as I am used to a completely white-labeled experienced and this portal is ugly, not customizable and I have found no way to customize the text of the emails that are sent to clients. I can't use this until they allow me to customize the text and branding.

John G.
John G.
Managing Partner in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

To good to keep a secret.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It does not take a full time person to keep it up to date. Actually each user keeps their own work up to date and an administrator only jumps in to work on missed due dates.

Built in videos that walk you through each section of the program.

We hesitated to write a review because this program is such a boon to our accounting practice we did not want knowledge of it to leak out to other accounting practices.

Addison S.
Addison S.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly, reasonably priced, and a wealth of features

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our workflow was disorganized at best, being a small firm with an increasingly large book of business. Financial Cents helped streamline our projects and hold our staff accountable to their responsibilities. The communication with the creator of the software was absolutely phenomenal - he fixed any issues almost immediately, and implemented personal suggestions, as well as being available when we needed him for any questions.

Financial Cents has one of the easiest UIs I've ever encountered. It's quick to learn, reasonably priced, and new features are constantly being released with an immense tap into the pulse of what its users require.

Software integration was the biggest hiccup with our firm. Though it does integrate with Quickbooks Online and Xero, there is no easy Quickbooks Desktop integration. I understand that this is increasingly becoming less and less industry standard, but it would have made implementation a little easier.

Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Bookkeeper, Owner in Kanada

Financial Cents just makes SENSE

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was awesome with the demo which started the process. Implementing was great since it linked to QBO and pulled in my customer list. I have been using it since the free trial and couldn't imagine NOT using it now.

Easy to use, support that listens and its continually adding new features as they learns what is important to the user. Sharing with me team - ideal, check lists so I know where I am at and then adding tags so I can see at a glance where the work is - incredible.

I wish it had email integration - that's the final piece and I can use this for EVERYTHING. Perhaps a library of templates from users, bookkeepers and accountants marked for various software use - would make templates more robust.

Melissa L.
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bringing great features into one product

Kommentare: Everyone has been helpful and the product is nice to look at.

The ability to see capital capacity for hours to work that we have. The fact that we can have dependency on different tasks

The implementation has taken us longer than I had hoped. So now there is cleanup needed before I feel confident that I can rely on the software for what is due.

Gabby P.
Business Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Financial Cents is exactly what our firm was looking for!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Financial Cents has been great for managing all employee tasks. It is very helpful to be able to track time for all projects and not have to worry about using another separate system for budgeted time for each client. We have nothing but positive experiences with Financial Cents. We love how it includes client portals, workflows, project management and staff management.

The ease of adding and managing projects. The reminders for clients are the best. We love that we don't have to keep track of requests for documents from our clients and that we can chat with them through Financial Cents.

We do need email integration to check off all our boxes.

Cathleen V.
CPA / Owner in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

solved several pain points for us

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Lack of collaboration with team members was a frustrating problem. - I didn't want to use Teams, my experience with it has not been good. With the "chat" style comments and notes being at the project level or at the task level and notifications of call-out(s), it all becomes very organized for us. Client and project info (email, text) converted into notes to attach to a client, project or task has been a godsend in this software. We had the ability to send notes to projects in our last software, but if you didn't know that it was there (say another individual working on the project) you would never see it. Requests for client information was not an automated procedure for us and involved several steps which inherently enticed the client to attach sensitive information to the emailed request and return. We would then have to reject the email pursuant to our security policy. This is a very automated request - to portal upload procedure. Our workflows were not even being utilized in our prior software as they were too convoluted and contributed to the noise. Triggering events didn't work properly and with the dashboard being too noisy, no one paid attention to alerts. Resolved with the notifications and better abilities to filter down on dashboard views.

The visual approach to projects coupled with the ability to filter your view down much easier allows us to get the future "noise" out of our way until needed for time budgeting or a more wide-angle view, letting us hunker down on the here and now, We have moved from a package that was so "noisy" on the dashboard, staff members were keeping their own spreadsheets on projects and tasks. Biggest pain point resolution for us was the collaboration abilities: chat style with the ability to "call out" particular staff members and keep the notes. Too many things were in people's heads, or in their email boxes, not connected with the project or client. I will no longer hear "the client emailed me the info" or "the client texted me the info". While we can't integrate those two sources directly with the software, a quick copy and paste resolves that, call out the staff member with an @name leader and go from there. Indispensable with remote workers, no more broken email threads! The front point person for this software is super responsive to questions, suggestions, etc - I have actually never seen anything like it where sales actually does integrate with support! A simple suggestion to round out the support experience became reality within a week. It is so pleasant to have a software team leave me with a smile on my face every day rather than putting a cloud over my head for the rest of the day.

No integrated e-mail triage, although you can forward emails to an "in-box" to turn them into one-off projects or to-do items. It was a bit difficult at first to lean into the idea of breaking up our original software into two software packages as this is not a full DMS, but in doing so and purchasing a true, dedicated DMS system, I realize how much our old software was lacking in DMS capabilities by trying to be all things, so the downside actually ended up being an upside for us.

Krista S.
Owner/bookkeeper in USA

I LOVE Financial Cents

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have just started creating my account and will be implementing it starting August 1st. In the process of moving everything over from my current CRM. But everything I have seen that it does, I am very happy and excited to start using it. It will save me so much time between tracking my employees time in another 3rd party and trying to figure out if I am over budget with hours for my clients. Right now I have to print a report in QBO and then put the hours in an excel spreadsheet and compare with the budget. F.C. will do all that within the software. Plus it will let my employees know how much time they have to work with so they can also watch their time and know if they are taking too long on a project.

This had everything you need in a CRM. From Timekeeping, track estimated hours a job should take, billing, effective hourly rate, automated client tasks reminders. Recurring tasks. It also has a chat with support right in the software and they are very responsive and answers all my questions that I may have throughout setting up my account. Clients can get reminded for task they need to complete and they can upload right into the software without setting up a login for themselves. I am super excited about this feature. I won't have to worry about reminding them. They are reminded how often you want until they complete the task.

The fact we have to pay per user. It could get expensive if I hire too many employees. But for what it offers, it's worth what I pay for now. I have 3 users.

Jonathan B.

Financial Cents is AMAZING for running your cloud bookkeeping firm

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Having use Asana and Aero before to run our virtual bookkeeping company, we switched to Financial Cents in April 2020. Financial Cents (FC) is AMAZING and does almost everything we need to manage our client work, track billable hours and communicate internally and with clients. It is substantially better than AERO. I must also say that no other software company has implemented features we requested as fast as FC. We requested several features in the first 2 months and they have all been built and implemented. I am so impressed. I highly recommend Financial Cents to owners of bookkeeping and accounting firms.

A modern and intuitive user interface that my bookkeepers learned to use quickly, easy time tracking with a dashboard that shows me the key data I really need to know at a glance, clever project recurrence options that save time, brilliant client task features to ask clients for documents, excellent support and reasonable pricing.

They don't have a Xero integration yet but I would only use that for transferring contact information and for billing out of scope hours and right now I am OK to do that manually for all the other benefits I get. They don't have a mobile app yet. I'd find the mobile app helpful for commenting on projects but the site is responsive and you can use their website on your mobile.

Nancy W.
Managing Director in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Financial Cents is helping us take our practice to the next level.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Other than having to do a lot of copying and pasting, and struggling with the lack of reports we really need, we couldn't be happier with the application as well as the customer service. Since Financial Cents is still relatively young, they are constantly developing and adding new features. If we're having issues, they get back with us almost immediately. We are more organized today as a firm than we ever have been, all because of Financial Cents.

It has really helped our firm keep track of all work we do for our clients without things falling through the cracks. Because of that, we are able to elevate the level of service we give our clients. By documenting every phone call, email and meeting, we don't have to sift through files looking for the last thing we talked about or did for them.

We spend a lot of time copying and pasting activities we do for clients between their main dashboard and projects we are working on for them. Then if the client has multiple entities, that chore is magnified. It also lacks a robust reporting feature that we are keeping our fingers crossed they implement very soon.

Nicole T.
Founder/CEO in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love the ease of use and customer suport

Kommentare: My experience with Financial Cents has been great. It was easy to implement and begin using. I have been testing it with a few clients and will be moving my complete practice over to FC. My staff will be using the platform soon as well. In the future it would be nice to see a monthly package with more than one user.

I like that it is not a huge learning curve to start using the platform. Love the effective hourly rate feature. My clients love that they do not need to sign up for an account to complete tasks. The filter feature is perfect!

I don't like that you can not set a due date on subtasks or add additional information to a subtask. It would be nice to have the ability to link dependencies to tasks in different workflows.

Connor M.
Manager in USA

Financial Cents Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been extremely happy with Financial Cents. I think it is a great piece of software. It has been a beneficial tool for my business. It has made our operations much more efficient. It makes it a whole lot easier to keep on top of our work.

The software is user friendly. I like the fact that it has integrations with QuickBooks Online. My favorite thing about Financial Cents is that the software developers are constantly improving the software to make it easier on the user. I love the fact that you can track time on a particular project and it integrates directly into Quickbooks Online.

There's not anything I don't like about the software. However, there are a few things I wish Financial Cents would develop to make it easier on the user. I wish there were a few more reports. Under the CRM portion of the software. I think it would be beneficial when you're in a client's account, that you can see the billing history instead of having to go back into QBO. Also, it would be beneficial to be able to create an invoice for a project that integrates into QBO. Lastly, I wish there was a two integration between Financial Cents and QBO with it comes to adding clients. It would make it easier to add a client in Financial Cents and then it be able to sync directly into QBO.

Chris W.

Easy Transition

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Highly recommend. Great price and time saver than the other options I tried - Jetpack and Aero

It filled all of the voids from the other project management software out there for bookkeepers. The price was also way cheaper than most of the other software out there. Easy to set up - my team and I were up and running in minutes Easy to maintain - anything we need to add or change is simple and quick to do Automated Reminders - this was the selling point for my firm. Set up a reminder and client tasks. The client is continually reminded automatically about what they have left to do/send. Gives us so much time back in sending out constant follow up emails prior to this software

Client to dos transfer over to the next month even if they were completed prior to the new recurring event starting up. It would be great if when we check the box to complete the missing client task, that it doesn't carry over to the next month. Thus confusing the client before we even get to work on them.

Bookkeeping Professional in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Fantastic workflow automation for bookkeepers

Kommentare: I spend nearly a month testing a lot of apps for my business. Based on the free trial and my experience with this and other solutions, I'm glad I settled on Financial Cents. My experience with it is that its easier to use "out of the box" than some of the others and didn't require special training or extra help to get started. The interface is very clean and easy to work with, which I didn't find with other apps. There's a learning curve from the perspective that its new for me, and that I had not established any real workflow prior to using Financial Cents, but I love that it is specific to the financial industry and addresses our special needs. One of my favorite features is seeing the profitability page, which shows my "effective" hourly rate based on my monthly rate billing across all clients at the same time. I love seeing where I'm at and understanding which clients are taking up most of my time. I feel confident that Financial Cents was the best choice for me!

Having good support was important to me when searching for a workflow solution for my bookkeeping business. There are short, relevant, easy to find tutorials right inside the product. Support is highly responsive and easy to work with. There's live chat and a FB group -- and while the product has been easy to implement and use, I can still find answers to my questions quickly and easily. I can definitely see how this product will improve the way I'm using my time by eliminating unnecessary redundancy day-to-day.

I wish that the tutorial videos would open in a separate window so I can watch the video on a separate screen while testing it out in my app.

Sue D.
President in USA

Financial Cents has everything I am looking for

Kommentare: I couldn't be happier

The set up was seamless, quick, and painless. I love that I can do time tracking and also record the conversations we have with a client. Having the ability for everyone to have access to conversations gives us the ability to always help a client even if the person assigned to that client might not be available.

Having to learn a new software but that isn't Financial Cents' issue but mine

Justin N.
Staff Accountant in USA

Simplistic but Powerful Tools for Accounting Firms

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has increased productivity within our firm, and also allows us to see how much time we are spending on each client, to accordingly adjust the retainer fees they are paying. It also allows us to pinpoint clients that we have issues with time-wise, allowing us to analyze ways to become more efficient.

Simple Design - the design of the menus makes this easy for every employee to get used to quickly, which is important as it decreases the time needed to explain the in's and outs, and allows us to focus on our clients accounting work.

Reports - the reports are good for the value (what you pay for), and I know there will be updates in the future. However, being able to see a dashboard of the clients along with customizable columns of what they are updated through for each category of work would be amazing (books/records, sales tax, payroll, tax return, tax planning etc.)

Nina R.
President in USA

Great Task Management Software

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This software has helped our team communicate better and save time getting tasks completed.

easy to deploy, team features are very easy to use, helps keep us organized, software updates frequently.

not an app, recurring tasks need some cleaning up

Leanne S.
Owner in Australien

Financial Cents - helping my Bookkeeping practice grow

Kommentare: It is specifically for Accountants and Bookkeepers and focuses on our business needs. This makes it simpler to use and get up and running quickly.
Support has been responsive and personal.

* The ability to request information from clients on a regular schedule and send automatic reminders. * Ease of template creation and use. * Client information in one secure place * More than one contact can be stored on the client file * Support is great!

* Priorities for Projects and tasks would be great * Ability to request client tasks from more than one contact on the same task - I believe this is coming soon. * More column options on the List View Dashboard * Ability to bulk edit due dates and assignees * Able to manually edit the timer within the project/task ie. when I forget to start or stop it

Angel A.
Accountant in USA

Financial Project Management Software

I chose Financial Cents as the project management software for our accounting firm because we were looking for the ability to have recurring tasks customized for each client without having to copy or duplicate each project every month.

I would like to be able to navigate easier. As it stands, you have to go back to the menu bar each time you want to switch modules or go back to the previous screen. I would also like to see a mobile and desktop app.

Helen H.
Administrator in Ungarn
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An easy to use accounting practice management software, perfect for small accounting companies!

5 letztes Jahr

It is straightforward and easy to use, with really helpful training videos and excellent customer service. CRM data integrates with QBO to ensure client data is up to date. Although the software is relatively new, there are new features and tools being added all the time.

Overall it is a great system. There are small niggles such as not being able to add a task without first creating a project, however I'm sure these will be addressed in time.

Kay G.
Kay G.

Love Financial Cents!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: FC was easy to implement, has videos but better yet, customer service was available and more than willing to help or answer any questions. FC has really allowed by company to opportunity to grow!

Great CRM! Easy to setup workflow, videos to help with implementation, recurring tasks with estimated hours so we can compare actual time spent, time tracking. Support is awesome - quick to respond.

Really haven't found anything that I dislike at this point.