SiteSwan Website Builder

Good for additional revenue

Quinton S.
Web Developer
Verlagswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have used SiteSwan to provide an additional service to our customers who do not wish to spend a large amount of money on building a website. SiteSwan has exceeded our expectations and the customer service is very responsive.

Vorteile: Very simple to learn and to teach others who are interested in maintaining their own sites.

Nachteile: Though there are a number of great templates, there could always be more and more diverse options in layout.

A great solution for basic websites

Jeff E.
Digital Specialist
Zeitung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use it to build websites for our digital display advertising customers who either don't have a website, or have one that is either non-responsive, out-of-date, or both. We also use it to promote events we run for our newspaper publications.

Vorteile: This is a great solution for basic websites that is very easy to use. We have built about 60 websites so far with it - both for external and internal customers. It does have some limitations, as any templated platform would. Features that aren't essential would only add unneeded complexity. There are plenty of options for displaying content. It's very easy to make changes to existing content on the fly. Most of our customers only need a basic site to just create a presence on the web, or to replace an old non-responsive out of date site, and do not need a custom (and expensive) solution. This is a perfect solution for both us and them. Customer support is very quick and top-notch.

Nachteile: Really none - any issue I have had has been addressed by customer support. They have implemented many of my suggestions. I guess if I had one issue, it would be for more templates, although they are adding new ones all the time.

Because of Siteswan I have free time to pursue what I want!

Bewertet am 1.12.2019
Kate N.
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I absolutely love siteswan! they were an answered prayer as I was struggling and having issues with other software as a web designer and just so happened to come across siteswan! I was so impressed with their prospecting tool and all of the resources they offered to really help you start and be successful at your web business. Their click to build a mockup site for businesses that don't have websites is absolutely genius! I love how easy it is to quickly build a mockup and impress potential clients! I use this feature all the time, and have never seen this in other web design softwares I've tried out.
I also appreciate their templates so I don't have to spend countless hours building each site from scratch.
Because of their awesome software and white label model, I have built an amazing business that has enabled me to free up most of my time so I can purse the things that really matter to me and my family!! thank you a million times siteswan!! don't ever stop providing this outstanding service! You are helping to be a part of people's dreams coming true!!

Vorteile: I was most impressed with their prospecting tool and resources to help sell sites. But I also love how simple it is to build websites in a short amount of time, and that clients can log in and edit on their own.

Nachteile: I would love to see more of the latest design and feature functions for web design. It is still a bit limited, but has also come a long way since I first started using the software. Plus I love that they are always adding new features to use and make sites look better.

von SiteSwan Website Builder an 3.12.2019

Kate - your review has been shared around the office here and it means so much to us that you're so in love with the platform. We're thrilled to know that it has made a difference in your life, and it's because of clients like you that we continue to improve and build on the platform. We look forward to having you for a long time to come!

My Review

John R.
Customer Service Representative
Zeitung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's very easy to put something together that looks presentable in a short amount of time.

Nachteile: You can't do much editing to the themes.

von SiteSwan Website Builder an 13.11.2019

Hi John, thank you for taking the time to review our platform. We're flattered that you find the software so easy and fast to build beautiful websites for small businesses. Not sure if you realize this, but all Themes are completely editable. You can even change the Layout of the Theme with just one click. We'd love the opportunity to expose you to the features you might need to achieve your goals - our Support team is ready around the clock to assist at https://support.siteswan.com. Ask us any question and we'll jump into action.

Love SiteSwan!

Bewertet am 1.11.2019
Shirley F.
Website Designer
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Benefits: I am able to offer my clients high quality, affordable, mobile and user friendly websites with SEO built in. Because SiteSwan makes it so easy, I can create a custom, functional website with nearly everything developers offer in as little as one day or one week for more complex sites.
Customer Service: SiteSwan's customer service is always professional and friendly. They offer solutions to help me serve my clients better and continually implement changes to improve the software. In addition, when something goes wrong, SiteSwan has been able to recover what I lost access to almost immediately! The only concern I have had is that it often takes a day or two to receive a response for other requests. But now that I have that expectation, it is no longer an issue.

Vorteile: Ease of use. It's incredibly easy to make changes and updates. I love the option to edit, delete, clone, move, and add background images or videos to any block of content!! The customizable contact form. The ability to upload multiple images and search for images from the gallery. Integration with YouTube is very high quality. It's affordable.

Nachteile: It lacks some features important to my clients such as e-commerce. I would like the following features to be added:
-e-commerce with the ability to purchase directly from the website and to choose product options from a drop down menu
-ability to upload audio without using SoundCloud
-delete multiple images from the gallery at one time by selecting several and clicking delete
-edit logos within the software
-image editing software needs improvement specifically sizing

von SiteSwan Website Builder an 4.11.2019

Wow, Shirley! Your thoroughness with outlining all of the benefits of using SiteSwan to build websites, in addition to the opportunities you offered, will be extremely helpful to others looking to start or grow a web design business. We love having you as a client, and have watched you flourish and grow. Knowing that you appreciate SiteSwan's ease of use and intuitive features means a lot to us. And good news! We have a new e-commerce feature coming your way very soon. In the meantime, start expanding your services and considering offering built-in Reputation Management!

Best and Easiest to Use Website Building Software on the Market

Robert S.
Website Designer
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since leaving a career in public accounting I have been designing and building websites with SiteSwan for over 4 years with no previous website experience. I’ve checked out most of the other optional website building resellers. SiteSwan is easier to use, allows me to build websites quicker and they look better than most websites I see online. Support is awesome and has always resolved any issue I’ve been challenged with. They have plenty of extremely helpful resources and materials available for helping to sell websites that I use all the time.

Vorteile: I love how user-friendly this software is. It is so easy to insert images, write text, create slide shows, add videos, add menus and there are so many other features that are super-simple to use. No CSS, HTML or all that technical stuff! Everything is straightforward and made for "dummies."

Nachteile: Not really any cons. It actually has very few limitations as to what you can do with it. They are constantly adding new features to improve site designs and afford more design options.

von SiteSwan Website Builder an 8.11.2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this review. It's customers like you that make our job so rewarding. On behalf of everyone here at SiteSwan, we want to thank you for your business and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future. We're just as happy as you are that you left your career in accounting! You're a true testament to SiteSwan's simplicity and ease of use. And we love adding new features - be sure to start selling Reputation Management as a valuable add-on service.

SiteSwan Website Builder has Become An Integral Part of My Business

Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Jim W.

Kommentare: All in all, I love this software!

Vorteile: I have tried other website builders and either didn't have enough knowledge of the digital world to use them or they had flaws that made it difficult for me to give my clients what they needed. SiteSwan Website Builder is very simple to use -even for a 71 year old tech novice like me. The templates are great and I am glad that SiteSwan continues to add more to the collection. The clients I have sold websites to have been extremely pleased by the quality and professionalism.

Nachteile: The one area that I wish the software had more templates for is for Religion, especially churches since I know many Pastors who would like a website but want it to look different than the one template available.

von SiteSwan Website Builder an 1.11.2019

Wow! We're delighted to hear how highly you regard the SiteSwan Website Builder. We tell people all the time that it's never too late to start a web design business, and it sounds like you agree. Adding more Themes is a top priority, and in fact we just launched a new Religion Theme this week! Hope you put it to use to sell some more sites. We love having folks like you on board with us. Be sure to check out our new Reputation Management feature built right into your dashboard - it's an additional service you can sell to your small business clients.

Great Program to Grow A Business

Emily K.

Kommentare: I am thankful I had a good friend recommend them. I had research many others, but this is the best overall complete package.

Vorteile: The software is user friendly. You do not need a degree in computer science to learn how to use. The support material does a great job of walking you through the processes. Support is quick and friendly The program's online performance does a great job if you follow the proper steps.

Nachteile: At first it was not as robust and I felt like it was holding me back, but then realized it was not. It is simple but powerful. So what I though was a flaw turned out to be a strength.

von SiteSwan Website Builder an 13.11.2019

Emily, thank you so much for your 5-star review! You're a true testament to the success that someone can have using SiteSwan to grow a business designing websites for small businesses. We try very hard to keep our software easy to use, focusing on simplicity, and we're happy that you appreciate that. Make sure you check out our newest feature - Reputation Management, and offer this to all of your website clients! Can't wait to see what additional success you'll find next year!

Wonderful product

Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Pam M.
Sales Director
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are providing a great website option for our customers that's easy for them to use.

Vorteile: Ease of use, features and options. templates

Nachteile: sometimes it's limiting but I usually create a good work around

von SiteSwan Website Builder an 7.11.2019

Wow, Pam, thanks for the kind words about your experience building websites with SiteSwan! It always makes us happy to hear how easy our clients find our system to use when creating sites for small businesses. Be sure to try out our Client Billing feature so you can stay on top of revenue, and start offering Reputation Management to your clients as well all built right into your dashboard. Happy to have you on board for such a long time!

Easy start to website building

Ronnie Z.
Graphic Designer
Zeitung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy of use. Able to add any text and move to any location on your layout. Many different templates to choose from for a variety of different businesses. Which gives you a head start when creating a new website. Adding multiple coupons, images or videos are easy to do. No coding required. Everything is done for you.

Nachteile: I've had some problems with uploading images (or logos) onto pages. Some images don't fill the space correctly. Some get blown out of proportion, others are to small. Might be an error on me, but I've tried to set the images to the correct size that is recommended and some still don't seem to work.

von SiteSwan Website Builder an 8.11.2019

Thanks for the positive review, Ronnie. We set out to make SiteSwan the easiest way to build & sell websites to small businesses, and it sounds like we've succeeded on that front with you. We would LOVE to help with any image questions you have - please utilize our friendly, always-available customer support at support.siteswan.com for fast and succinct answers to any and all questions, no matter how detailed they are. We want to help you maximize the potential of the platform. And be sure to check out the Client Billing feature and Reputation Management to maximize efficiencies and build up additional revenue from your clients.

Site Swan is fast and easy to use.

Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Thomas P.
Designer
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The Site Swan Website builder is the easiest and fastest platform out there to create beautiful looking and robust websites. I have created several websites for my customers using the Site Swan platform and they are all very happy customers.

Vorteile: The Site Swan platform is extremely easy to use. The Site Swan customer service and attention to detail with their customers is top notch. Site Swan regularly contacts their customers for recommendations. They are constantly upgrading and polishing the platform. Another great thing is how robust a platform Site Swan is. There's literally everything you need to start a Website business, from helpful videos explaining some of the more complex parts of the business, to a full library of informative collateral for you and your clients.

Nachteile: There's a few minor glitches from time to time that can lead to a slightly frustrating experience, like having to come out of designing a project to refresh my web browser.

von SiteSwan Website Builder an 18.9.2019

Thanks for the kind words, Thomas! We're happy to hear that you find SiteSwan so fast and easy to use for building websites for small- to medium-sized businesses. And if there's anything you want to share with our tech support, please reach out 24/7 from your dashboard. We also hope you'll make use of our new Reputation Management feature so you can expand your offering to your clients. If you have any friends in the sales/ marketing / design industry, please let them know about SiteSwan too!

The Cream of The Crop

Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Charles C.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Kommentare: No need to use the clunky Word Press or other complicated software.

Vorteile: Very easy to use and has high end results without needing to code. The website themes are beautiful and you can make good money building them . Themes are ready-made, you customize to your hearts content. Very affordable too!

Nachteile: I would like to have a basicbuilt in appointment setter. Rather than having to pay a 3rd party.

von SiteSwan Website Builder an 3.10.2019

Thanks for the glowing review, Charles! We're glad you find SiteSwan so easy to use. We work hard to put out top quality Themes that you can actually use with just a couple modifications - happy to hear you're profiting from using them. We'd love to see you using our Client Billing feature too, so you can do hands-off billing for your customers' monthly fees right from your dashboard. Can't wait to see what you do with our new Reputation Management feature!

Website Creation Made Easy

Shane M.
Graphic Artist

Kommentare: Overall, SiteSwan makes it easy to make and manage websites en masse. Using the built in templates or creating your own master template makes creating new websites or demo sites fast and easy.

Vorteile: SiteSwan makes it easy to create a website that will look good and be easy to use and edit for the client. Whether or not a site looks great mostly depends on your skills as a designer.

Nachteile: The pro of ease to use is also the con. To make it easy to use, customization has its limits. Sometimes you have to be creative with customization or know a bit of CSS code to customize aspects beyond the software's capabilities.

von SiteSwan Website Builder an 1.11.2019

Thanks for the great SiteSwan review! So glad to hear that you're using our white label website builder to build LOTS of sites - that's what we designed our system for. We're also happy you find it so easy to use, and appreciate the feedback. We love having designers like you on the SiteSwan platform!

SiteSwan - End User Review

Bewertet am 18.9.2019
Mark K.
Sales Representative

Kommentare: We use SiteSwan to build websites for our customers and have found it to be the best platform available for creating site demos, presenting them to a potential customers and completing their website. It's easy to use, the themes are great and their team is always available with support and advice whenever we need assistance. It's a great product!

Vorteile: Ease of use and all of the features / services offered with the product. The Search Engine Submission tool is great and I really like the Reputation Management as another service I can offer to our customers.

Nachteile: The user interface is a little dated and could use a refresh. (Just a suggestion!)

von SiteSwan Website Builder an 25.9.2019

Wow, Mark, thanks for the glowing review! We're happy to hear that SiteSwan's robust website builder + additional services are allowing you to master web design and expand beyond it, too! And thanks for your feedback about the interface. Hope you're making good use of the Local Prospecting Tool too!

SiteSwan Software Review

Will T.

Kommentare: The software enables you to quickly build and easily maintain websites for local businesses. Your team doesn't have to know any programming languages for them to build great looking websites.

Vorteile: The software enables our team to build custom appearing websites at a lower cost for our small business clients. It is very easy to edit the content on the websites and the designer building the website doesn't have to know any programming languages. The software is very stable and they continually add new features to the platform.

Nachteile: The software does require you to stay within certain design parameters vs a custom website that would allow for any design request. We have found larger companies do not always fit the Siteswan software use category but 90% of businesses do.

SiteSwan is a game changer for our family!

Bewertet am 28.10.2019
Karen G.
Administrator
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: SiteSwan has given me the opportunity to start a new career. After 18 years of being a stay at home mother, SiteSwan has been a game changer. It has given our family the ability to work from anywhere, to think outside the traditional box, and to challenge our personal growth in all areas. The platform is user friendly and has an abundant amount of support resources. The support team is friendly, responds quickly and extremely patient in answering all my questions. It is a pleasure to work with SiteSwan.

Nachteile: Recently, I wanted to duplicate an entire page. The only option I had was to clone sections and then move them to the new page. I reached out to the support team. They were very quick to respond. They are considering adding a feature to duplicate an entire page.

Great platform

Robert C.
It professional

Kommentare: Over all experience will be good. Customers are paying monthly and the services sell themselves.

Vorteile: Easy to use and easy to setup. Easy for customers to manage there website. Easy to set up the Site Seo, Easy to market.

Nachteile: Needs more layout designs. Different ways to customized the mobile menu.

Quick to set up, easy to use

Bewertet am 3.11.2019
Ruth I.
Partner
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The SiteSwam Website Builder has allowed me to offer websites to customers who request them. As a small operation, our company hasn't spent enough time marketing the product to use it to its full potential.

Vorteile: The SiteSwan platform is fairly intuitive, and setting up a new site is simple and fast. Posting new content as text, document or image is very easy.

Nachteile: Posting video and audio is a bit more limited, as only certain formats are supported and have to be run through specific third-party programs.

von SiteSwan Website Builder an 4.11.2019

Hi Ruth, thanks for taking the time to share your review of SiteSwan. We take pride in providing an intuitive means to build websites quickly and easily, and are always striving to increase our capabilities, integrations, and features. We hope you continue to build up your web design business, and even perhaps expand your services provided, using our Reputation Management feature. Thanks for being a customer for such a long time!

Easy

Bewertet am 1.11.2019
Sarah C.
Creative
Druck, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: So easy to use and show others how to use.

Nachteile: Limitations to designs and layout to website pages

von SiteSwan Website Builder an 4.11.2019

Hi Sarah, thanks for your stellar review of SiteSwan Website Builder! The fact you find SiteSwan so easy to use, and just as easy to show others (clients, co-workers) is extremely rewarding for us to hear. We're also glad to know that while you might find some light limitations to design & layout, the ease of use significantly outweighs it. Cheers to quickly & easily building websites for more small businesses!

A GOOD WEBSITE BUILDER PROGRAM

William C.
OWNER
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: YOU CAN PROVIDE A WAY SMALL BUSINESSES CAN GET AN AFFORDABLE WEBSITE. THEY

Vorteile: EASY TO USE. MANY FEATURES, CAN USE A LOT OF CREATIVE JUICES. GOOD WAY TO PROVIDE A SERVICE TO SMALL TO MEDIUM BUSINESSES.

Nachteile: I DON'T THINK THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TRAINING. i WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE OVER THE SHOULDER VIDEOS. HELP WITH MORE SEO, THE SITES YOU BUILD NEED TO HAVE TO BE SET UP RIGHT TO RANK, SEO IS THE KEY, THEY ARE WEAK IN TRAINING IN THIS AREA.

von SiteSwan Website Builder an 4.11.2019

Hi William, thanks so much for the high rating for SiteSwan Website Builder! Glad you find the platform so easy to use, and we agree that small- to medium-sized businesses are the perfect candidates for sites built on SiteSwan. We would love to offer more training for people looking to take their design skills to the max! And if you ever have a site that needs better SEO ranking, please reach out to support.siteswan.com so we can assess the site with you and offer suggestions for improvement in a 1-on-1 setting with personalized recommendations. We truly want to be known as not only easy to use, but easy to learn to become the best at!

Website builder review

Suzi W.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My experience using the Site Swan Website Builder has been very successful. The ease of building a site, and client satisfaction is amazing.

Vorteile: After using this software for over 3 years, I can verify that it is the easiest, classiest and successful product available for small business owners. It is reliable, without issues, and I would recommend it to anyone.

Nachteile: There was a minimal learning curve, nothing too difficult

Easy Program to Create Beautiful Websites for Clients

Victoria S.
Art Director/Production Manager
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Love that new features are always being added. There are constant improvements to make the websites more functional. Love the emails showing the websites created by others to show use of the features.

Nachteile: Not enough updates to the blog to showcase the features as they are released. It should also include more examples.

von SiteSwan Website Builder an 8.11.2019

Victoria, we are thrilled to receive positive reviews like this for SiteSwan. Knowing that you appreciate all of our new feature releases makes us feel like it's time well spent! Whatever added functionality we can create, we will! It's difficult to stay on top of writing about all of our new feature releases because there are so manybut we'll try to keep our loyal clients like you in the loop a little better. Keep building sites, and be sure to start offering Reputation Management to clients now, built right into your dashboard.

Siteswan - EWS review

Justin M.
Ceo
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I like the resources that are provided as well as the customer support that I receive.

Nachteile: I dislike the amount of control you have to edit certain parts of your sites you build. You can only make adjustments to the predetermined areas of the site unless you use HTML. I also dislike the fact that I can’t host products on the site. I have to go through another third-party app that charges or create paypal buttons that I can’t place where I want on the site. Maybe, there are alternate ways to do these things that I haven’t figured out yet. More fonts, themes, and configuration options should be added.

Easy to use

Bewertet am 10.11.2019
Zachary H.
Ownere
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use to quickly set up a fully functional website. The product has much more functionality than I have ever needed. Customer support is top notch. Questions are always answered promptly and appropriately.

Nachteile: I don't use it enough; I've not put enough effort into sales.

von SiteSwan Website Builder an 12.11.2019

Zachary, it's great to hear that you find SiteSwan so easy to use for building websites for small businesses. Our goal from the beginning has been to make our platform simple yet robust. It makes us very happy to hear you find our support exceptional and the product extremely functional. We look forward to helping you sell more sites with SiteSwan! Be sure to start offering your clients Reputation Management now, too, which is available right from your dashboard.

SiteSwan Website Builder

Kassie C.
Customer Service Representative
Zeitung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: One business problem that SiteSwan is helping our customers with is creating a website for our customers who may not have a website set up or even know how to do so. SiteSwan enables us to create and update websites for our advertisers and also allows us to create and add a web link in our customers' display ads in our newspaper and provides a website for them instead of directing people to their social media pages.

Vorteile: I like that SiteSwan is fairly easy to use and that the options to customize each site are easy functions and you have the ability to use quality templates.

Nachteile: Some of the options for uploading images or PDFs to a site are slightly confusing, whether it's adding one photo to a post or figuring out how to create a gallery and organize the images the way you want them to be set up on the site.

von SiteSwan Website Builder an 14.11.2019

Kassie, thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We love that you find SiteSwan website templates high quality and easy to use. And we're always adding new features that are intended to make the system even more intuitive and versatile. The fact that SiteSwan is helping you solve a major business problem is rewarding and we're delighted to hear this. We've also created a support ticket for you to help address the PDF / gallery concern you had.