Über SiteSwan

Website-Design-Plattform mit vordefinierten Designs, einem Editor, Wiederverkäufer-Dashboard, E-Commerce-Integration und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über SiteSwan

Bewertungen zu SiteSwan

SiteSwan hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 45 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SiteSwan bereits verwendet?

Quinton S.
Quinton S.
Web Developer in USA
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good for additional revenue

Kommentare: We have used SiteSwan to provide an additional service to our customers who do not wish to spend a large amount of money on building a website. SiteSwan has exceeded our expectations and the customer service is very responsive.

Very simple to learn and to teach others who are interested in maintaining their own sites.

Though there are a number of great templates, there could always be more and more diverse options in layout.

Kate N.
Design, Selbstständig

Because of Siteswan I have free time to pursue what I want!

Kommentare: I absolutely love siteswan! they were an answered prayer as I was struggling and having issues with other software as a web designer and just so happened to come across siteswan! I was so impressed with their prospecting tool and all of the resources they offered to really help you start and be successful at your web business. Their click to build a mockup site for businesses that don't have websites is absolutely genius! I love how easy it is to quickly build a mockup and impress potential clients! I use this feature all the time, and have never seen this in other web design softwares I've tried out.
I also appreciate their templates so I don't have to spend countless hours building each site from scratch.
Because of their awesome software and white label model, I have built an amazing business that has enabled me to free up most of my time so I can purse the things that really matter to me and my family!! thank you a million times siteswan!! don't ever stop providing this outstanding service! You are helping to be a part of people's dreams coming true!!

I was most impressed with their prospecting tool and resources to help sell sites. But I also love how simple it is to build websites in a short amount of time, and that clients can log in and edit on their own.

I would love to see more of the latest design and feature functions for web design. It is still a bit limited, but has also come a long way since I first started using the software. Plus I love that they are always adding new features to use and make sites look better.

Antwort von SiteSwan Website Builder

Kate - your review has been shared around the office here and it means so much to us that you're so in love with the platform. We're thrilled to know that it has made a difference in your life, and it's because of clients like you that we continue to improve and build on the platform. We look forward to having you for a long time to come!

Gaetano A.
President in USA

Positive Observations and experience.

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The platform allows me to effectively (even though with me it's been slow going - but only because I can only devote so much time to it) build a web development business for those who either cannot afford a high end custom built website, or do not want to spend ore than several thousand dollars for a website development project. My overall experience with Site Swan has been positive. The support has been very professional, and forthcoming. The training videos are good. The help section is good as well.

Thank you for your dedication to your clients/customers. For an old guy and an old school character like me your dedication to quality support speaks volumes of positive affirmation and accolades toward you. Thank you.

My only possible constructive criticism is that because I am old school there are times I prefer a simple phone call, or a video conference ... but I am learning that getting support via email has been a very positive learning experience for me because it has forced me to be more detailed and more precise in my written queries and in my research for an answer. I still prefer verbal and or face to face ... but gladly accept the challenge of written communication ... it forces me to build up my knowledge base and to communicate with greater clarity.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you so much for your public praise of SiteSwan, Gaetano! The fact that you're using SiteSwan to help save local businesses money, all while starting your own business in the process, is extremely pleasing to hear because it's exactly what we set out to help folks like you do. And we appreciate your enthusiasm to utilize our email customer support console, and are delighted that it seems to be working quite well for you. We cannot wait to see you continue to flourish! Consider implementing SiteSwan's Reputation Management services into your product offering to really step up the amount of help you can offer local businesses while increasing your bottom line in the process. We appreciate you!

John R.
Customer Service Representative in USA
Zeitung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My Review

It's very easy to put something together that looks presentable in a short amount of time.

You can't do much editing to the themes.

Antwort von SiteSwan Website Builder

Hi John, thank you for taking the time to review our platform. We're flattered that you find the software so easy and fast to build beautiful websites for small businesses. Not sure if you realize this, but all Themes are completely editable. You can even change the Layout of the Theme with just one click. We'd love the opportunity to expose you to the features you might need to achieve your goals - our Support team is ready around the clock to assist at https://support.siteswan.com. Ask us any question and we'll jump into action.

Jim W.
CEO in USA

SiteSwan Website Builder has Become An Integral Part of My Business

Kommentare: All in all, I love this software!

I have tried other website builders and either didn't have enough knowledge of the digital world to use them or they had flaws that made it difficult for me to give my clients what they needed. SiteSwan Website Builder is very simple to use -even for a 71 year old tech novice like me. The templates are great and I am glad that SiteSwan continues to add more to the collection. The clients I have sold websites to have been extremely pleased by the quality and professionalism.

The one area that I wish the software had more templates for is for Religion, especially churches since I know many Pastors who would like a website but want it to look different than the one template available.

Antwort von SiteSwan Website Builder

Wow! We're delighted to hear how highly you regard the SiteSwan Website Builder. We tell people all the time that it's never too late to start a web design business, and it sounds like you agree. Adding more Themes is a top priority, and in fact we just launched a new Religion Theme this week! Hope you put it to use to sell some more sites. We love having folks like you on board with us. Be sure to check out our new Reputation Management feature built right into your dashboard - it's an additional service you can sell to your small business clients.

Robert C.
It professional in USA

Great platform

Kommentare: Over all experience will be good. Customers are paying monthly and the services sell themselves.

Easy to use and easy to setup. Easy for customers to manage there website. Easy to set up the Site Seo, Easy to market.

Needs more layout designs. Different ways to customized the mobile menu.

Shirley F.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Love SiteSwan!

Kommentare: Benefits: I am able to offer my clients high quality, affordable, mobile and user friendly websites with SEO built in. Because SiteSwan makes it so easy, I can create a custom, functional website with nearly everything developers offer in as little as one day or one week for more complex sites.
Customer Service: SiteSwan's customer service is always professional and friendly. They offer solutions to help me serve my clients better and continually implement changes to improve the software. In addition, when something goes wrong, SiteSwan has been able to recover what I lost access to almost immediately! The only concern I have had is that it often takes a day or two to receive a response for other requests. But now that I have that expectation, it is no longer an issue.

Ease of use. It's incredibly easy to make changes and updates. I love the option to edit, delete, clone, move, and add background images or videos to any block of content!! The customizable contact form. The ability to upload multiple images and search for images from the gallery. Integration with YouTube is very high quality. It's affordable.

It lacks some features important to my clients such as e-commerce. I would like the following features to be added: -e-commerce with the ability to purchase directly from the website and to choose product options from a drop down menu -ability to upload audio without using SoundCloud -delete multiple images from the gallery at one time by selecting several and clicking delete -edit logos within the software -image editing software needs improvement specifically sizing

Antwort von SiteSwan Website Builder

Wow, Shirley! Your thoroughness with outlining all of the benefits of using SiteSwan to build websites, in addition to the opportunities you offered, will be extremely helpful to others looking to start or grow a web design business. We love having you as a client, and have watched you flourish and grow. Knowing that you appreciate SiteSwan's ease of use and intuitive features means a lot to us. And good news! We have a new e-commerce feature coming your way very soon. In the meantime, start expanding your services and considering offering built-in Reputation Management!

Jeff E.
Digital Specialist in USA
Zeitung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great solution for basic websites

Kommentare: We use it to build websites for our digital display advertising customers who either don't have a website, or have one that is either non-responsive, out-of-date, or both. We also use it to promote events we run for our newspaper publications.

This is a great solution for basic websites that is very easy to use. We have built about 60 websites so far with it - both for external and internal customers. It does have some limitations, as any templated platform would. Features that aren't essential would only add unneeded complexity. There are plenty of options for displaying content. It's very easy to make changes to existing content on the fly. Most of our customers only need a basic site to just create a presence on the web, or to replace an old non-responsive out of date site, and do not need a custom (and expensive) solution. This is a perfect solution for both us and them. Customer support is very quick and top-notch.

Really none - any issue I have had has been addressed by customer support. They have implemented many of my suggestions. I guess if I had one issue, it would be for more templates, although they are adding new ones all the time.

Ronnie Z.
Graphic Designer in USA
Zeitung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy start to website building

Easy of use. Able to add any text and move to any location on your layout. Many different templates to choose from for a variety of different businesses. Which gives you a head start when creating a new website. Adding multiple coupons, images or videos are easy to do. No coding required. Everything is done for you.

I've had some problems with uploading images (or logos) onto pages. Some images don't fill the space correctly. Some get blown out of proportion, others are to small. Might be an error on me, but I've tried to set the images to the correct size that is recommended and some still don't seem to work.

Antwort von SiteSwan Website Builder

Thanks for the positive review, Ronnie. We set out to make SiteSwan the easiest way to build & sell websites to small businesses, and it sounds like we've succeeded on that front with you. We would LOVE to help with any image questions you have - please utilize our friendly, always-available customer support at support.siteswan.com for fast and succinct answers to any and all questions, no matter how detailed they are. We want to help you maximize the potential of the platform. And be sure to check out the Client Billing feature and Reputation Management to maximize efficiencies and build up additional revenue from your clients.

Bryan F.
Internet, Selbstständig

Anyone can do this!

Kommentare: My name is Bryan, aka "Big Tex." I just wanted to thank the folks down there at Site Swan. I started checking them out Friday morning, and by Friday night, the wife and I were all in. We couldn't wait to get started on building websites for the small business owners in our little town. I spent Saturday and Sunday watching the videos that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] puts out, and by Monday morning, I was calling to get signed up. It only took a couple of hours for the team to build my website, and before long, I was knee deep in it. I never thought a good ol' boy like me could learn all that techie mumbo jumbo, but guess what? I'm doing it thanks to Site Swan's easy to use platform. I didn't need to learn one iota of them codes or anything else. Just a bunch of clicking and saving until I get it right. It only took me a couple of hours to have it like I wanted it. If this country boy can do it, anyone can.

This software is extremely user friendly. You can't help but to be successful with it.

Nothing about this is difficult to use. Are you gonna be a pro on day one? No. However, after 2-3 days, you'll be cranking out designs that will surprise you.

vor 5 Monaten

Wow, Bryan! Thanks for the glowing review. We're thrilled to know you had such immediate success, and that you found the system easy to use and quick to get familiar with everything. We're eager to see you grow on our platform, and can't wait for you to start using all the other Themes our platform has to offer. It's great having you on board and look forward to a long working relationship.

Robert S.
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best and Easiest to Use Website Building Software on the Market

Kommentare: Since leaving a career in public accounting I have been designing and building websites with SiteSwan for over 4 years with no previous website experience. I’ve checked out most of the other optional website building resellers. SiteSwan is easier to use, allows me to build websites quicker and they look better than most websites I see online. Support is awesome and has always resolved any issue I’ve been challenged with. They have plenty of extremely helpful resources and materials available for helping to sell websites that I use all the time.

I love how user-friendly this software is. It is so easy to insert images, write text, create slide shows, add videos, add menus and there are so many other features that are super-simple to use. No CSS, HTML or all that technical stuff! Everything is straightforward and made for "dummies."

Not really any cons. It actually has very few limitations as to what you can do with it. They are constantly adding new features to improve site designs and afford more design options.

Antwort von SiteSwan Website Builder

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this review. It's customers like you that make our job so rewarding. On behalf of everyone here at SiteSwan, we want to thank you for your business and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future. We're just as happy as you are that you left your career in accounting! You're a true testament to SiteSwan's simplicity and ease of use. And we love adding new features - be sure to start selling Reputation Management as a valuable add-on service.

Thomas P.
Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Site Swan is fast and easy to use.

Kommentare: The Site Swan Website builder is the easiest and fastest platform out there to create beautiful looking and robust websites. I have created several websites for my customers using the Site Swan platform and they are all very happy customers.

The Site Swan platform is extremely easy to use. The Site Swan customer service and attention to detail with their customers is top notch. Site Swan regularly contacts their customers for recommendations. They are constantly upgrading and polishing the platform. Another great thing is how robust a platform Site Swan is. There's literally everything you need to start a Website business, from helpful videos explaining some of the more complex parts of the business, to a full library of informative collateral for you and your clients.

There's a few minor glitches from time to time that can lead to a slightly frustrating experience, like having to come out of designing a project to refresh my web browser.

Antwort von SiteSwan Website Builder

Thanks for the kind words, Thomas! We're happy to hear that you find SiteSwan so fast and easy to use for building websites for small- to medium-sized businesses. And if there's anything you want to share with our tech support, please reach out 24/7 from your dashboard. We also hope you'll make use of our new Reputation Management feature so you can expand your offering to your clients. If you have any friends in the sales/ marketing / design industry, please let them know about SiteSwan too!

Emily K.

Great Program to Grow A Business

Kommentare: I am thankful I had a good friend recommend them. I had research many others, but this is the best overall complete package.

The software is user friendly. You do not need a degree in computer science to learn how to use. The support material does a great job of walking you through the processes. Support is quick and friendly The program's online performance does a great job if you follow the proper steps.

At first it was not as robust and I felt like it was holding me back, but then realized it was not. It is simple but powerful. So what I though was a flaw turned out to be a strength.

Antwort von SiteSwan Website Builder

Emily, thank you so much for your 5-star review! You're a true testament to the success that someone can have using SiteSwan to grow a business designing websites for small businesses. We try very hard to keep our software easy to use, focusing on simplicity, and we're happy that you appreciate that. Make sure you check out our newest feature - Reputation Management, and offer this to all of your website clients! Can't wait to see what additional success you'll find next year!

Charles C.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

The Cream of The Crop

Kommentare: No need to use the clunky Word Press or other complicated software.

Very easy to use and has high end results without needing to code. The website themes are beautiful and you can make good money building them . Themes are ready-made, you customize to your hearts content. Very affordable too!

I would like to have a basicbuilt in appointment setter. Rather than having to pay a 3rd party.

Antwort von SiteSwan Website Builder

Thanks for the glowing review, Charles! We're glad you find SiteSwan so easy to use. We work hard to put out top quality Themes that you can actually use with just a couple modifications - happy to hear you're profiting from using them. We'd love to see you using our Client Billing feature too, so you can do hands-off billing for your customers' monthly fees right from your dashboard. Can't wait to see what you do with our new Reputation Management feature!

Pam M.
Sales Director in USA
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful product

Kommentare: We are providing a great website option for our customers that's easy for them to use.

Ease of use, features and options. templates

sometimes it's limiting but I usually create a good work around

Antwort von SiteSwan Website Builder

Wow, Pam, thanks for the kind words about your experience building websites with SiteSwan! It always makes us happy to hear how easy our clients find our system to use when creating sites for small businesses. Be sure to try out our Client Billing feature so you can stay on top of revenue, and start offering Reputation Management to your clients as well all built right into your dashboard. Happy to have you on board for such a long time!

Shane M.
Graphic Artist in USA

Website Creation Made Easy

Kommentare: Overall, SiteSwan makes it easy to make and manage websites en masse. Using the built in templates or creating your own master template makes creating new websites or demo sites fast and easy.

SiteSwan makes it easy to create a website that will look good and be easy to use and edit for the client. Whether or not a site looks great mostly depends on your skills as a designer.

The pro of ease to use is also the con. To make it easy to use, customization has its limits. Sometimes you have to be creative with customization or know a bit of CSS code to customize aspects beyond the software's capabilities.

Antwort von SiteSwan Website Builder

Thanks for the great SiteSwan review! So glad to hear that you're using our white label website builder to build LOTS of sites - that's what we designed our system for. We're also happy you find it so easy to use, and appreciate the feedback. We love having designers like you on the SiteSwan platform!

Mark K.
Sales Representative in USA

SiteSwan - End User Review

Kommentare: We use SiteSwan to build websites for our customers and have found it to be the best platform available for creating site demos, presenting them to a potential customers and completing their website. It's easy to use, the themes are great and their team is always available with support and advice whenever we need assistance. It's a great product!

Ease of use and all of the features / services offered with the product. The Search Engine Submission tool is great and I really like the Reputation Management as another service I can offer to our customers.

The user interface is a little dated and could use a refresh. (Just a suggestion!)

Antwort von SiteSwan Website Builder

Wow, Mark, thanks for the glowing review! We're happy to hear that SiteSwan's robust website builder + additional services are allowing you to master web design and expand beyond it, too! And thanks for your feedback about the interface. Hope you're making good use of the Local Prospecting Tool too!

Will T.
CEO in USA

SiteSwan Software Review

Kommentare: The software enables you to quickly build and easily maintain websites for local businesses. Your team doesn't have to know any programming languages for them to build great looking websites.

The software enables our team to build custom appearing websites at a lower cost for our small business clients. It is very easy to edit the content on the websites and the designer building the website doesn't have to know any programming languages. The software is very stable and they continually add new features to the platform.

The software does require you to stay within certain design parameters vs a custom website that would allow for any design request. We have found larger companies do not always fit the Siteswan software use category but 90% of businesses do.

Felix H.
CTO in USA

Awesome Platform - Support Team Top Notch

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We were in need of a web design and hosting platform that met the demands of our clients and Site Swan delivered. Platform and Support Team are top-notch. They always come through in the clutch. Web design projects are not taking less than 30 days to complete. Because of this, we are able to help more clients.

I like how intuitive the platform is. They provide great knowledge base articles and are always available to answer your support questions. The platform is fast and our clients love it.

No complaints here. The platform was very easy to get up and running. Supporting our customer needs became easier as well.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks so much for the rave review, Felix! We love having you on board and seeing you sell so many sites so quickly. Assisting you with Homepage Designs has been a blast, and it's nice to see those designs get fleshed out and go live. Next we'd love to see you start selling some Reputation Management to your customers. We wish you much success!

Karen G.
Administrator in USA
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SiteSwan is a game changer for our family!

SiteSwan has given me the opportunity to start a new career. After 18 years of being a stay at home mother, SiteSwan has been a game changer. It has given our family the ability to work from anywhere, to think outside the traditional box, and to challenge our personal growth in all areas. The platform is user friendly and has an abundant amount of support resources. The support team is friendly, responds quickly and extremely patient in answering all my questions. It is a pleasure to work with SiteSwan.

Recently, I wanted to duplicate an entire page. The only option I had was to clone sections and then move them to the new page. I reached out to the support team. They were very quick to respond. They are considering adding a feature to duplicate an entire page.

Ruth I.
Partner in USA
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quick to set up, easy to use

Kommentare: The SiteSwam Website Builder has allowed me to offer websites to customers who request them. As a small operation, our company hasn't spent enough time marketing the product to use it to its full potential.

The SiteSwan platform is fairly intuitive, and setting up a new site is simple and fast. Posting new content as text, document or image is very easy.

Posting video and audio is a bit more limited, as only certain formats are supported and have to be run through specific third-party programs.

Antwort von SiteSwan Website Builder

Hi Ruth, thanks for taking the time to share your review of SiteSwan. We take pride in providing an intuitive means to build websites quickly and easily, and are always striving to increase our capabilities, integrations, and features. We hope you continue to build up your web design business, and even perhaps expand your services provided, using our Reputation Management feature. Thanks for being a customer for such a long time!

Sarah C.
Creative in USA
Druck, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy

So easy to use and show others how to use.

Limitations to designs and layout to website pages

Antwort von SiteSwan Website Builder

Hi Sarah, thanks for your stellar review of SiteSwan Website Builder! The fact you find SiteSwan so easy to use, and just as easy to show others (clients, co-workers) is extremely rewarding for us to hear. We're also glad to know that while you might find some light limitations to design & layout, the ease of use significantly outweighs it. Cheers to quickly & easily building websites for more small businesses!

William C.
OWNER in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

A GOOD WEBSITE BUILDER PROGRAM

Kommentare: YOU CAN PROVIDE A WAY SMALL BUSINESSES CAN GET AN AFFORDABLE WEBSITE. THEY

EASY TO USE. MANY FEATURES, CAN USE A LOT OF CREATIVE JUICES. GOOD WAY TO PROVIDE A SERVICE TO SMALL TO MEDIUM BUSINESSES.

I DON'T THINK THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TRAINING. i WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE OVER THE SHOULDER VIDEOS. HELP WITH MORE SEO, THE SITES YOU BUILD NEED TO HAVE TO BE SET UP RIGHT TO RANK, SEO IS THE KEY, THEY ARE WEAK IN TRAINING IN THIS AREA.

Antwort von SiteSwan Website Builder

Hi William, thanks so much for the high rating for SiteSwan Website Builder! Glad you find the platform so easy to use, and we agree that small- to medium-sized businesses are the perfect candidates for sites built on SiteSwan. We would love to offer more training for people looking to take their design skills to the max! And if you ever have a site that needs better SEO ranking, please reach out to support.siteswan.com so we can assess the site with you and offer suggestions for improvement in a 1-on-1 setting with personalized recommendations. We truly want to be known as not only easy to use, but easy to learn to become the best at!

Suzi W.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Website builder review

Kommentare: My experience using the Site Swan Website Builder has been very successful. The ease of building a site, and client satisfaction is amazing.

After using this software for over 3 years, I can verify that it is the easiest, classiest and successful product available for small business owners. It is reliable, without issues, and I would recommend it to anyone.

There was a minimal learning curve, nothing too difficult

Victoria S.
Art Director/Production Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Program to Create Beautiful Websites for Clients

Love that new features are always being added. There are constant improvements to make the websites more functional. Love the emails showing the websites created by others to show use of the features.

Not enough updates to the blog to showcase the features as they are released. It should also include more examples.

Antwort von SiteSwan Website Builder

Victoria, we are thrilled to receive positive reviews like this for SiteSwan. Knowing that you appreciate all of our new feature releases makes us feel like it's time well spent! Whatever added functionality we can create, we will! It's difficult to stay on top of writing about all of our new feature releases because there are so manybut we'll try to keep our loyal clients like you in the loop a little better. Keep building sites, and be sure to start offering Reputation Management to clients now, built right into your dashboard.