Filtern nach:

Über Connect

Online registration solution that helps businesses manage bookings for students' classes, camps, birthday parties, events, and more.

Erfahre mehr über Connect

Ryan S.
Futures Trade Desk
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2019

"Great way to develop a kid-centric business"

Kommentare: I've had a lot of benefits using this site and it has allowed me to reach the right customers.

Vorteile: This site is very useful for managing a business selling products for kids, they make it easy to reach the right customers.

Nachteile: It's a tad on the expensive side but it depends how much you're using it so you definitely get what you pay for.

• Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Adrienne K.
Media Production Consultant
Medienproduktion, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.8.2019

"Convenient, stress-free searching for the person best suited for your family!"

Kommentare: I have used Care.com to hire the last 2 nannies for my son. Both women were highly qualified and experienced with young children. My son absolutely LOVES them! I feel extremely confident in using the people on Care.com for childcare purposes, although I know it's used for other services, including housekeeping and senior care. The ability to do background checks on potential people coming into your home to care for your loved ones is a HUGE perk to using this software. The peace of mind it provides is worth every penny of the small fee charged. You will pay a monthly fee as long as you keep the account open, but they make it easy, allowing you to pay month-to-month, or pay for three-month's up front (which comes with a discount). The next time I need a sitter or nanny, I won't hesitate to start with Care.com.

Vorteile: It's incredibly user-friendly and matches you with a prospective nanny/sitter, etc., in your area within hours of creating an account. We had 10 applicants for a nanny within the first 5 hours of signing up! You can also message people directly and use Care.com's protected phone line (without giving your personal phone number out to individuals applicants) to talk to candidates about jobs. Care.com also allows you to do background checks on candidates, for a small fee. Any customer service questions are answered promptly with a knowledgeable and friendly staff.

Nachteile: The only "con" has nothing to do with the software! I had a difficult time with a few flaky nanny candidates. However, I never had any issues with the software itself.

• Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Melissa L.
Teacher
E-Learning, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2019

"Review of Connect for Care.com"

Kommentare: I am really grateful for it frankly. It was quick and easy to use and really helped me find the job I needed when I was pregnant.

Vorteile: I used Care.com to find 2 different nanny jobs! I was able to connect with moms that needed me then we set up an interview and I took the jobs. It was wonderful and easy. I didn't have to pay for a premium account because the moms had one so we were able to message back and forth. It was easy to use and put in your information.

Nachteile: I don't like that if neither the nanny nor the parent have a premium account you cannot message the parent back. They message you first and then you can't respond without paying for premium. This really limited my options on who I could work for. I also did not like that you were unable to send your email to them. I know its for safety reasons but it can difficult to set up an interview over Care.com.

• Bewertet am 9.12.2019