Über TaxDome

All-in-One-Software für Steuerberater, Buchhalter und Buchführer. Führen Sie Ihre Kanzlei von einem einzigen, integrierten Standort aus.

Erfahre mehr über TaxDome

All in all I was able to save money by combining three software products I was using. I think the automation ability is great and they are continually adding new features.

I wasn't able to make a payment because it kept prompting me to enter in a zip code when that field wasn't available. I tried 3xs but was forced to use a different form of payment, which is annoying.

Bewertungen zu TaxDome

TaxDome hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3.037 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TaxDome bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (3.037)

Brendan
CPA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great all-in-one tool but requires ramp-up time

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Mohammad
Mohammad
IT Systemkaufmann in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sehr gute Software für die Steuererklärung zumindeset für private Nutzung

Kommentare: Sehr gute Software für die Buchhaltung und Steuer Themen

Die Buchhaltung und Steuererklärung ist schon super. Also ist schon alles einfach dargestellt.

Für die neue Rechnungen gibt es gar keine Probleme. Aber manche alte Rechnungen könnten nicht importiert werden. Sonst finde ich alles super

Jasmina

Brytwauna
Brytwauna
Ceo in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

leveling up your tax business

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love it I feel like it’s my tax business. It gives me more time to do other things and back and things and as we all know, time is money.

What I like most about Tax is the CRM system and also the document management enable to give and store clients documents or they’re able to get instant access to their things without asking me for consistently

what I like least about Tax it’s not just user-friendly. You have to go to some trainings to figure out the automation or pay someone to do it so you’re not just gonna jump in and have it already set up as soon as you pay the cost so it’s an additional fee to have someone out automated but luckily, I found Carmen from Elite notary to for an affordable price

Maria
Tax Preparer in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

A big help for my business

Kommentare: I am still setting it up to get more out of it, and I am still learning. Once I have it all figured out I think it's going to help me improve in efficiency and cut the time consuming repetitive tasks. Even with the price increase, it's going to help my business grow so it will help the bottom line.

All-in-one service: client portal, website, documents in the cloud, electronic signature, client management, client communication, etc. Time saving features with automation, bulk emails, among other things. Highly customizable. You can request one on one sessions with the very knowledgeable staff for setting up and questions at no additional charge.

The learning curve. This is a very useful service and since it's customizable you have to learn how to use it and it's not easy for the amount of features it has, which is a plus, but you have to put the time to take advantage of it. The price was very competitive when I started using it a couple of years ago, and they claimed that it was going to stay the same forever, but it was increased dramatically a few months ago. Still, I have renewed for 3 more years at the higher price because I think it's worth it.

Isaac
Finance Manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Creative and Accurate Accounting Solution

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: TaxDome has dynamic accounting solutions, that makes the computation of tax suitable.

TaxDome includes all the taxation management features that helps companies comply.

TaxDome has appropriate tax and accounting assistance.

Kathy
Kathy
Quelle: GetApp

If you don't have Carpal Tunnel, you will

Kommentare: The system has everything you need; just badly placed and organized, creating more work than necessary. That is why onboarding is so confusing. The Dashboard has NOTHING I need to see when I open the software up; nor is there an option to customize it. The ONLY problem solved was the ability to work remote...BUT the irritation of having a system that will randomly slow down and requires 7 clicks to get to where you need to be is a slow drip of torture. The price is okay if you have a team of 1 or 2. But because this actually is a system that created more work it is an expense vs an investment. Its okay for someone with 50 files in a year. I have over 500. So it is NOT built to save time and money. It's built to just have everything in there.

The features are all there except for scheduling; Contact, communication, document management with client portal - but poorly organized.

The design of this platform is not thought out, to say you have all features- then throw it all in there with no real thought on how to be efficient doesn't build value. For example, the journey to go from a contact comment back to the document that was being reviewed takes over 7 clicks. SEVEN CLICKS. Working one file can take over 100 clicks, multiply that by 8-10 files in a day... my hand is in pain by the end of the day from all the clicking... and scrolling. Every activity takes over 5 clicks from one thing to the next. The goal of software is to build efficiency. It is easier for me to open a paper file and review and makes notes by hand then it is to use this software. The actual functionality of this system was not done by a software designer who didn't understands how to build an efficient system. It's like a house with the all the appliances and furniture that go in a house shoved into the living room; its all there you just have to sort through a lot to get what you need when you need it. Without an organized design you are creating too many moves and means wasted time, which means wasted money. The purpose of software is to cut time and in return save money, this system in the 2yrs I've used it, has added time to my workload. To say the least I am shopping to get out of it, or i'll end up needing surgery for carpal tunnel.

Antwort von TaxDome

Hello Kathy. We are sorry to hear that your experience with our software is not that great and that you are not satisfied. We are in a constant search for solutions that would cut down the actions you have to perform, or let us say, the number of clicks one has to make in order to get something done. We are trying to make the software as easy as possible. Since the software is complex, and contains plenty of features, it may take much time to get everything to work and be available just in a few clicks. We assure you that we are doing our best to improve the system and the layout. Thank you again for your feedback!

Tamara
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great use of time and money

I enjoy being able to work with the pipelines and have one system setup for multiple types of tax returns.

The set up does take time, but once set up, it is easy it use

vor 4 Wochen

Hello Tamara, It’s wonderful to know that the pipeline features are proving to be a valuable asset in managing different types of tax returns for your practice. We understand that initial setup can take some time, and we appreciate your patience through this process. We're glad to hear that once completed, the ease of use meets your expectations. We offer a range of resources and support to help navigate the setup more comfortably. If you have any suggestions or need assistance, please contact us. Have a great day!

Kurt
Kurt

After Careful Review...

We loved the ease of setting up clients in the portal and believe it is the best setup experience for our clients.

I wish there were more AI integrations for email and more APIs for tax organizer customization

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Kurt, Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! We are thrilled that you loved the ease of setting up in our portal. We are always aiming to provide you with the best user experience. We are sorry to hear that you wish there were more AI integrations for email and more APIs for tax organizer customization. We are always working to improve our features and functionality. We appreciate all ideas and try to listen as much as possible to all suggestions that come from our subscribers. If you would like to contribute suggestions or ideas that you might think will improve your experience using TaxDome, or if there is anything you would like to share with us, please do so by submitting a feature request. You can submit a request by clicking the blue question mark in the top right corner and selecting Feature Requests. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything, please let us know. Have a wonderful day.

Christopher M.
Christopher M.
Founding Bookkeeping Maestro in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I will put all my eggs in this basket

Right when I think that they haven't thought about something I want, I discover it. Their support is ready and available when I need it -- and even late at night when they're offline! I am very pleased and it takes a lot to make me want to make the move.

There is not much to complain about coming from Canopy. What I would say is that I wished the "onboarding" was a more hands-on approach -- however, I respect their process because it has helped me learn the program so much more!

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Christopher, Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! We are happy that you find our software satisfying and that you discover new features that you want. We are always trying to provide you with the best service and support. We are glad that you respect our process and that it has helped you learn the program so much more. We are always working to improve our onboarding process and make it easier and more enjoyable for you. We appreciate all ideas and try to listen as much as possible to all suggestions that come from our subscribers. If you would like to contribute suggestions or ideas that you might think will improve your experience using TaxDome, or if there is anything you would like to share with us, please do so by submitting a feature request. You can submit a request by clicking the blue question mark icon in the top right corner and selecting Feature Requests. If you need assistance with anything, please let us know. Have a wonderful day.

Christian
Christian
Founder in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect solution for accounting firms!

I like how it had all inclusive features, though I believe some could be consolidated and flow better, I know that all firms are built differently which is why they have the setup they do.

The ONLY thing I do not like it that you can't setup more intricate workflows for automated movement in the client pipeline, but again it's understood as to why.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Christian, Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! We are happy to hear that you like our diversity of features, which help you manage your tax practice more efficiently and effectively. We appreciate your understanding of our setup, which aims to accommodate the different needs and preferences of different firms. We also value your feedback on the limitations of our workflows. We want to assure you that we are constantly working to improve our system. We appreciate all ideas and try to listen as much as possible to all suggestions that come from our subscribers. If you would like to contribute ideas that you might think will improve your experience using TaxDome, please do so by submitting a feature request. You can submit a request by clicking the blue question mark icon in the top right corner and selecting Feature Requests. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything, please let us know. Have a wonderful day.

I Like Taxdome

Kommentare: I'm happy with the TaxDome CRM. Easy and friendly user.

Easy to use, i have access to a lot of feature that i need for my company.

The tax section with QBO don't have two tax and i'm in Québec City.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello there, Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! We are happy to hear that you find our system easy to use and that you have access to a lot of features that you need for your company. We value your feedback, and we appreciate your support. We also understand your concern about the tax section with QBO integration. We would like you to know that our departments are working on improving the software all the time. We appreciate all ideas and try to listen as much as possible to all suggestions that come from our subscribers. If you would like to contribute suggestions or ideas that you might think will improve your experience using TaxDome, or if there is anything you would like to share with us, please do so by submitting a feature request. You can submit a request by clicking the blue question mark icon in the top right corner and selecting Feature Requests. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything, please let us know. Have a wonderful day.

Daniela
Translator and Copywriter in USA
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Convenient reminders

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

As someone who handles their own taxes, TaxDome has been an absolute lifesaver. Having everything organized in one place makes the whole process so much smoother. I can easily upload all my documents, communicate securely with my tax preparer, and track the progress of my returns. The automated reminders ensure I never miss a deadline. TaxDome has simplified the entire tax-filing process for me. Highly recommend it to anyone looking for a stress-free way to manage their taxes.

There is definitely a learning curve. I'm still figuring out some of the features. If you have an accounting background, you'll probably find your way around pretty quick. The rest of us would benefit from some simple tutorials.

vor 12 Stunden

Hi Daniela, We're thrilled to hear that our platform has made tax management smoother and less stressful for you. It's wonderful that the organization of documents, secure communication, and automated reminders have been particularly beneficial. We understand that there's a learning curve, and we appreciate your suggestion for more tutorials. We are committed to making our platform user-friendly for everyone, regardless of their accounting background. please remember that our support team is just a message away. We’re committed to making sure your journey with TaxDome is as smooth and beneficial as possible. If you have any questions or need assistance, our support team is here for you. Have a great day!

Luis
Accountant in USA

Awesome

Kommentare: I have found a substantial decrease in time processing and managing the clients' tax returns

The most that I like is that all tools that I need to effectively manage my tax practice in on a single site

I have no concerns about the product, except for the fact that it doesn't allow to get independent signatures from married couples filing jointly

Antwort von TaxDome

Thanks, Luis! I'd like to inform you that we've released the ability to add multiple signers, so now you can get independent signatures from couples. For more information, please refer to our help: https://help.taxdome.com/article/72-getting-signatures-for-your-documents#6

Jamie
Owner|Accountant in USA

Trial to subscribe

Kommentare: I watched the pre-recorded demo, attended the live demo - which was so great to be able to speak with voice (vs chat is an option) live with humans at the end of the demo! So helpful! Then speaking to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in tech support when I had more questions throughout the trial, especially questions that weren't answered on the site. I just subscribed and took advantage of the option to review for an additional free month to my account. At first I was hesitant about the cost, but once I realized all that was included and the money I won't need to spend next year (secure portal elsewhere), and to have the website hosting included - that brings the costs to very reasonable!! I'm hoping that doesn't change drastically once I'm all set up!

I really like that this seems to be an all-in-one product! I looked at many firm management products and TaxDome seems to have everything I was looking for plus several additional options that I never expected to be taken care of by a firm management software. Such as the website - I don't need a complex site right now. I'm super excited for this next tax season to have the portal and all client aspects in one spot! The KBA e-signature authorization is perfect too!

There is a pause when moving between screens. That gets frustrating. But I'm noticing that with more cloud-based software (QBO, Gusto). Some tasks seem cumbersome - there could be short cuts on the current screen to go back to enter another of the same, such as manual time entry. Once one is entered, to go back to enter more takes MANY clicks and screen waits.

Antwort von TaxDome

Thank you, Jamie! Your feedback is valuable to us. To request new features, https://help.taxdome.com/article/203-how-to-request-a-new-feature-i-need - our product team is very engaged and active on our feature request board

Christina
Tax Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Not perfect but the closest you'll find out there right now and constantly improving

Kommentare: I have been looking for something like TaxDome for years as a fully remote preparer and no one offers a comparable program and I feel it is priced extremely well. I felt like a kid on Christmas when I discovered it and couldn't wait to sign up and it has lived up to my expectation. It's not perfect but what I think makes it valuable is their request feature and transparent development. Knowing that someone is working to improve a product definitely affects your opinions on the current version. I would prefer that to a product that is never going to change and you have to adapt to.

It's well designed for tax professionals and know which features we need accessible to us in one place. I was able to replace 4 other vendors immediately with the potential to replace 2 more as they add additional features. I turned off my email notifications and now I just login to TaxDome when I'm ready to work and everything is in one place and I'm not overwhelmed and distracted by emails. I thoroughly enjoy working within the platform as I can stay in one place and get a lot done without skipping around in various programs. I love to work from the client's page because I can see everything I need for them in on place while I'm working on their return. While there is a learning curve for clients that can't be avoided, the feedback from my clients is very positive. I have always been a remote preparer so that is nothing new for me or for them, but they do like this new platform after years of me trying to find the best fit. The customer service is unmatched. They really want to hear from you and help you and the amount of additional help they offer outside of the norm at no additional charge is unheard of. I love the template and automation features in TaxDome. I feel like I can stay connected with my clients more easily and it saves manual work which is always the goal!

There is definitely room for improvement and I'll note them in cons but I want to preface by saying that I wouldn't consider them a con against deciding to use the application. The benefits far outway the issues and, most importantly, they are constantly adding new features and improvements and are very transparent about it which is great as a user because you know they care what you want and are actively working on it. It also helps you plan for future improvements. For example, the current organizer doesn't have conditional logic but it's being developed. I'm waiting for that to be available as well as other organizer improvements to move my organizer into TaxDome. The billing feature leaves a LOT to be desired and I debated keeping my outside vendor for billing because of it but, again, they already have one improvement in the works and I have faith they'll listen to other ideas for future improvement. It's the one piece that I feel like was quickly added in to make it available which is appreciated but it really needs a lot of TLC to make it appropriate and professional enough for our industry. The billing section is my only real complaint. They also really need to update the word contact to engagement letter to be more industry-appropriate but I've seen it requested by many so I'm hoping they update that soon.

Antwort von TaxDome

Thank you so much for the great feedback Christina! We are happy to know that you are satisfied with TaxDome and we greatly appreciate any suggestions for features, any way we can help you with your practice. Keep them coming and you can submit them using this link: https://help.taxdome.com/article/203-how-to-request-a-new-feature-i-need - our product team is very engaged and active on our feature request board.

Mark
Mark

Terrific Product That Understands How Accountants and Tax Preparers Work

This product is focused on its customer base. It is not trying to be all things to all industries. The developers understand how accountants and tax preparers work. Even in the short time I have been a client, there is a strong development effort to make the product better and more useful. Customer vote on what improvements they want to see added to the program and TaxDome provides a roadmap on what features are being developed and when they will be implemented. TaxDome's culture is focused on customer service.

It is clear that TaxDome has done a good job of integrating CRM, document storage, e-signatures, and client communications. As a browser-based solution, it suffers from all the problems that products that work over the Internet have. Whenever I have problems it is hard to know whether it is my internet connection, the number of browser screens open, or something with TaxDome and its servers. I do know it is as good as my previous broswer-based CRM and its speed is comparable to QuickBooks Online. I would like the email and message templates to be better. Currently, you can't use fields in the contact records within emails to make them more client-friendly. Also, the invoicing features need improvement. The amount of information that can be included in an invoice is limited and I provide my clients with a line item invoice to show why their tax returns cost what they do.

Antwort von TaxDome

Hi Mark, Appreciate the feedback. This is what helps us improve TaxDome. The ability to add more short codes (add data from existing contact records) is currently in development (you can upvote the existing request we have here so you'll be notified of its progress: https://feedback.taxdome.com/feature-requests/p/shortcodes-in-communication-with-the-client-emails ) and we recently rolled out Services to itemize your invoices in TaxDome so clients can see exactly what they're paying for: https://help.taxdome.com/article/393-services

Andrew
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not perfect, still the best for a small firm

Probably the best thing about TD is that it does so many things adequately. But the strongest feature is the workflow management and the way that it harmonizes with client communication---the synergy there is market-beating.

I am disappointed in the timekeeping function, especially the reporting. It seems like a very simple function compared to their sophisticated workflow functions. It is downright primitive. I also can't figure out whether it will really be usable as a CRM. They advertise that, but I'm not sure it can really replace even the most basic CRM.

Antwort von TaxDome

Hi Andrew! Thanks for your valuable feedback! I understand that our time tracker feature is not as robust just yet but we will be releasing additional functionalities soon, such as hourly rate per staff and create invoice from the time entry - that is currently in development.

Lynn
Tax & Financial Strategist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Lynco Review of Tax Dome

Kommentare: I have found their tech support technicians to be very responsive. They have a good deal of reference articles. It's like every new program, there's a lot to learn and you have to invest the time.

That it is designed specifically for tax practices

There is so much to learn and knowing exactly where to start is a real challenge. The fact that you have only one option to automate in bulk (upon uploading the customer list during import) is a scary process. If something goes wrong, I have a lot of unhappy clients. If I don't make the decision at the beginning, there's no option to do in bulk later. This does not seem practical for a new user. Bulk functions should be available at any time in the process.

Antwort von TaxDome

Thank you, Lynn. Your feedback is valuable to us. To make the learning process faster and easier, we offer screen-sharing sessions. Our specialists explain the features and provide answers to your questions. Expanding the bulk actions feature is something that we work on. We have a Feature Request Board for paying customers, and there are many requests regarding the bulk actions. If you wish you can have a look here for how to request or upvote a feature: https://help.taxdome.com/article/203-how-to-request-a-new-feature-i-need

Christina
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TaxDome appears to be everything we have been missing in our firm!

Kommentare: We are seeing that TaxDome will help remove some bottlenecks in our firm. I also have already seen in the short time that we have used TaxDome that they reinvest in their software and are constantly looking at community requests for upgrades and spend time to develop those things.
Their customer service seems to be top-notch so far, and they will have meetings with their users as much as needed.

We are transitioning to TaxDome from another software, and we love that TaxDome integrates our email into the client dashboard. No matter who received the email it will display for every team member and work is no longer going to be bottlenecked until the individual receiving the email can get to it. We haven't been able to build out our workflows fully yet, but this is already a major upgrade from our current software.

Our prior software provided a discounted rate for contractors because they saw that seasonal contractors are not using it all day, every day. TaxDome doesn't have this feature making the use of it way more costly than other competitors.

Antwort von TaxDome

Thank you for the feedback Christina. We appreciate it. As long as you have one annual subscription, you can subscribe to our monthly subscription for your seasonal members. Please see more details here - https://help.taxdome.com/article/187-taxdome-pricing-faq#1 . Please feel free to reach out to us again if you need further assistance. Our support is free and unlimited.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
Accounting Operations Lead in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tax Dome helped us handle enough business to get our own office

Kommentare: Our overall experience with TD has been fantastic. We were able to triple our business within the first year of us using it.

There were three accountants (partners) when we first started this business and we were working out of bedrooms and coffee shops. The only reason that was happening was because we spent 70% of our time just tracking our servicing progress for each client under each different partner. Once we found Tax Dome and moved our client success processes from Trello, Clickup, excel, and other management softwares, we were able to handle significantly more clients with this time. Our absolute favorite feature is pipeline's and being able to automate engagement letters, send invoices, and organizers to collect data.

Features I least like that are within TaxDome is the inbox+ and template (& tag) management. Inbox+ won't show the correct preview text for a notification- meaning a notification would pop up saying a client messaged us, however, the notification was triggered because I myself sent a response message. And for notifications that are actually from clients messaging us will never be properly previewed in inbox+. Template (& tag) management can be greatly improved. When I first started using TD, I created templates for EVERYTHING. Now I use perhaps half of them yet I have not deleted the ones that are not in use simply because I do not know what templates are actually being used in a pipeline. Externally from TaxDome, my least favorite part of it is its inability to integrate with other software such as Zapier, google sheets, and more.

Antwort von TaxDome

Thank you, Jeffrey. Your feedback is valuable to us. We are happy that TaxDome made the whole process easier for you and your partners. The pipelines save a lot of time and effort so that you can focus on new clients. As for the notifications, you should receive notifications only for new messages and replies from clients, and the team members will get notifications for replies from the firm owner, but there should be no notifications for your own replies. Please reach out to our support team so that they can check on this. For the other parts you dislike, I would like to refer you to the Feature Request Board that we have for our paying subscribers where feature requests can be submitted, and existing requests can be upvoted. We would appreciate if you could share your ideas on how to improve. If there is anything that we can assist you with, please let us know. We will be happy to do so. Have a wonderful day.

Ryan
Director Of Operations in USA

Finally Someone Gets It!

The Simple Simplicity Of The GUI & Product Design, Endless Intuitive Customizations.

Need more dashboard features to complete preparer payroll & commission; card vault

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Ryan. Your feedback is very valuable to us. We are happy to hear that you like the possibility to customize almost everything in TaxDome. We would like you to know that our development departments are working all the time on improving the software. The Dashboard has been recently changed to Insights, and now you have different options. User feedback is incredibly important to us, and we love to get feedback and ideas from our customers. We would appreciate it if you would share your thoughts on what can be added to the dashboard features that would improve your efficiency. You can share your ideas by submitting requests to our Feature Request Board, or by sending a reply to this response. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with. Have a wonderful day.

Liz
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Exceptional Platform for Tax Professionals and Bookkeepers.

TaxDome is an all-in-one service platform very helpful to tax professionals. I enjoy the different templates as it helps me to provide a more professional look and feel to my clients. I also enjoy the ability to import my clients in a batch rather than one by one. Being able to communicate and do invoicing right from Tax Dome is a win win.

I was trying to do this all on my own and found the platform overwhelming and I gave up 2 years in a row. But I know TaxDome offers what I need to take my small tax and bookkeeping practice to the next level, so I decided to take advantage of their great customer services support team and it was the best decision I could have made.

letztes Jahr

Hello Liz, Thank you for your kind review, It is valuable to us! We're glad to hear that our platform has helped you provide a more professional look and feel to your clients, and that you find the ability to import clients in bulk and communicate and invoice through the platform to be convenient, and found TaxDome to be the solution you needed. We're also glad that you had a positive experience with our customer service support team. Please know that we give our best to assist our clients during the setup since we understand that it may be a bit overwhelming at the beginning, therewith we offer free and unlimited chat and email support, free screen-sharing sessions, and a knowledge database with plenty of help articles and tutorials. You can also find us on Youtube, and Facebook and you can check our TaxDome Academy We're here to help you succeed, and we appreciate your feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Heidi

Saving me so much time

Kommentare: TaxDome has eliminated so many of my tracking spreadsheets and freed up so much time for me. The client portal is a serious upgrade from what I was using before as well.

I love the task management and pipeline features of Tax dome. Automating tasks is a lifesaver.

I would like to see more time tracking features, being able to have my team clock in and out for the day, and then track their time across all tasks and breaks would really be helpful and eliminate another bulky spreadsheet. Also the addition of a budget for each task, so we can track the budgeted time for each task/job and compare to the actual time our employees spent on it.

vor 12 Monaten

Hello Heidi, Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! We are happy that you like our software, and the diversity of features we have to offer. One of our main aims is to make everything available in TaxDome so that you do not have to switch between multiple apps or programs and keep everything in one place. We would like you to know that our departments are working on improving the software all the time. We appreciate all ideas, and try to listen as much as possible to all suggestions that come from our subscribers. If you would like to contribute suggestions or ideas that you might think will improve your experience in using TaxDome, or if there is anything you would like to share with us, please do so by submitting a feature request. You can submit a request by clicking the Blue Question Mark icon in the top right corner, and selecting Feature Requests. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything, please let us know. Have a wonderful day!

Dustin
Partner in USA

Good Software

Kommentare: Good so far. Just ended our free trial.

I like the pipelines and automation. That is going to help us streamline our processes.

I would really like a more robust time budgeting and time tracking function. I really want my employees to be able to see the expected time budget on each job and the progress towards that as work is performed so they can be aware of it as they work and for the Partners and Managers to be able to report on time v budget easily.And honestly, the name as a turn off. The name Tax Dome made us feel this was a solution for tax only. Tax is only 20% of our firms revenue so we almost didn't look at it.

vor 11 Monaten

Hello Dustin! Thank you for providing your feedback on your experience with TaxDome. We appreciate your positive remarks regarding our pipelines and automation features, which have helped streamline your processes. We understand the importance of efficiency and optimization in your day-to-day operations. We also acknowledge your desire for a more robust time budgeting and tracking function. We understand the need for accurate time budgeting and the ability to track progress against those budgets in real-time. This information is crucial for employees to stay informed while working on projects and for partners and managers to report on time versus budget easily. We are constantly working on enhancing our platform, and your suggestion regarding time budgeting and tracking will be taken into serious consideration as we plan future updates and improvements. If you would like to contribute suggestions or ideas that you might think will improve your experience in using TaxDome, or if there is anything you would like to share with us, please do so by submitting a feature request. You can submit a request by clicking the Blue Question Mark icon in the top right corner, and selecting Feature Requests Your input is invaluable to us as we strive to continuously improve our platform and meet the evolving needs of our users. We genuinely appreciate your candid feedback, and we encourage you to reach out to our support team with any further suggestions or concerns. Have a great day!

Tax Dome Working Great

Kommentare: I have realized the benefit of a CRM system related to tax preparation. In the workflow / pipeline process, knowing when clients dropped their stuff off or how long you have had their returns as been a huge improvement on efficiency on our end and the client receiving a faster return time. If tax dome updates the issues I listed about this is the best software for the price hands down.

I like the ease and functionally of tax dome the best. It is very user friend, a lot of my clients have been able to use it as well with very little questions on their end. I love the client portal aspect allowing clients to upload and download documents in a safe and secure manner. We use the signature function as well, not having to go out to a third part software has increased the return time and timing requesting the signatures. The customer service is great schedule a time to help on board or asking questions is very easy. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great!!!

The cons are are feel a few and far between and all things that I have been asking about and are supposed to be fixed or updated by the end of the month. For instance e-signature you have to send the document out two for a husband and wife to sign unlike other software you send it one to both email address. The notification may be a little too much but I guess I would rather know what is going on with all my clients than not and reminders to follow up on emails, or documents they have provided. Lastly moving the files from public (client view) to private (firm view) currently is not allowed so you have to delete the file and than upload again which takes additional time, but they assured me this was an update fix at the end of the month as well.

Antwort von TaxDome

Thank you John, your feedback is valuable to us. We are glad that you find TaxDome software user-friendly. We have made a lot of improvements in requesting for electronic signature in TaxDome and we already have that function that you need. To learn more about requesting e-signature see this link: https://help.taxdome.com/article/146-electronic-signatures#6 With regards to moving documents inside a client account from different folders in TaxDome can be done. Here is the link that you can refer to: https://help.taxdome.com/article/145-how-to-move-documents#1