Über TaxDome

All-in-One-Software für Steuerberater, Buchhalter und Buchführer. Führen Sie Ihre Kanzlei von einem einzigen, integrierten Standort aus.

Erfahre mehr über TaxDome

All in all I was able to save money by combining three software products I was using. I think the automation ability is great and they are continually adding new features.

I wasn't able to make a payment because it kept prompting me to enter in a zip code when that field wasn't available. I tried 3xs but was forced to use a different form of payment, which is annoying.

Bewertungen zu TaxDome

TaxDome hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.119 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TaxDome bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.119)

Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Owner/Bookkeeper in USA

Worth the learning curve

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: TaxDome is worth the learning curve. It is going to be very powerful in my business. Even if I don't use every feature they offer, the ones I'm already using have already made the switch worth it.

Having a very secure signature feature was the biggest thing. I also like the chat function that includes giving the clients tasks and a to-do list.

There is absolutely a learning curve. I have not done the white glove onboarding yet, so they may help with that, but I am a tech savvy person who loves to learn new software, and I have not found the layout intuitive. I also wish there was a way to do more scheduled sends/uploads. But my clients will just learn that I sometimes work very odd hours (even if I won't respond to their emails at those times)

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you, Jennifer, your feedback is valuable to us. Our suggestion is to definitely book onboarding sessions with our specialists as they could certainly help speed up the learning process. Our support is completely free and unlimited, and you can book a training session whenever you want simply by clicking on the question mark icon in the top right corner of your portal.

Christina F.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TaxDome appears to be everything we have been missing in our firm!

5 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: We are seeing that TaxDome will help remove some bottlenecks in our firm. I also have already seen in the short time that we have used TaxDome that they reinvest in their software and are constantly looking at community requests for upgrades and spend time to develop those things.
Their customer service seems to be top-notch so far, and they will have meetings with their users as much as needed.

We are transitioning to TaxDome from another software, and we love that TaxDome integrates our email into the client dashboard. No matter who received the email it will display for every team member and work is no longer going to be bottlenecked until the individual receiving the email can get to it. We haven't been able to build out our workflows fully yet, but this is already a major upgrade from our current software.

Our prior software provided a discounted rate for contractors because they saw that seasonal contractors are not using it all day, every day. TaxDome doesn't have this feature making the use of it way more costly than other competitors.

Catherine S.
Owner in Australien

NOT Intuitive AT ALL

3 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: FRUSTRATING!!! Example: Website is included with software purchase. Great. Provided content and asked for website. No, please provide authorization in your software. Great - authorizations provided 2 months ago. Oh, sorry, you missed 1 authorization (of 4). "We cannot complete website." Just impossible to know all the toggles that are "off" be default.

The many features look great - no need for many stand alone options currently in use (eg Secure File, possibly invoicing).

TERRIBLE to navigate. Example: Added a Client, added client's email address in contact info - linked the two together then tried to send e-mail. Not possible. Permissions must be turned on! 30 minutes learning for a 2 minute email ?? Here's Customer Support's Answer to "how to send email" When you manually created a contact first then created an account next then added the contact you created to the account you're creating, you'll have an option to toggle on the 3 toggles: Login, Notify, and Email Sync. You can check more details here. You'll have this option when you imported your accounts and contacts as well. Check the details here. But if you haven't had this option when creating your account and contact, you have to visit each of your account's info tab and turned on the email sync toggle from there. Click this link for more details.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for leaving a review Catherine. We respect your feedback. I understand you had a hard time with navigation, please know that our support is free and unlimited, that includes screen sharing sessions with our specialist to better assist you. Please feel free to contact us if you still need assistance. Thank you.

Dale W.
Dale W.

Great for small practices

Kommentare: For firms that are looking for something you can setup and learn in about 8 hours this is the best option in the market. You will spend a lot of time: - Either creating your organizers or editing the current organizers available in their library. No, there is no import option.
- Creating workflows (pipelines)
- Creating e-mails for automation. Don't waste your time with the HTML formatted e-mails, I spent hours researching a work-around and it doesn't exist.
- Creating contract templates (fortunately we typically only have a few we utilize industry wide)
- Learning the software in general
The fortunate thing is once you've got everything setup, most things won't need much changing in the future, and if they do, you'll have the structures in place and understand how to change things quickly. Overall this is a great product but it does require an initial time commitment to setup. As long as you're willing to spend that time (or pay someone else to) you'll enjoy the experience.

You can't beat the cost for what it does. Most of the basic things are easy to setup (adding logo, e-mail sync, etc.) and inviting clients is easy. One thing they don't advertise as much when you're looking in to the software is that they have a desktop app that creates a network folder on your local computer, so you can save directly to taxdome via your file explorer without even opening the browser. That was what sold it for me during my trial period.

The HTML e-mail formatting is atrocious for automated e-mails and has forced me to look for another solution. They only allow "Simple HTML" so you can't embed or format anything in a way that looks professional once it's received on the client side. I spent about 6 hours trying to figure out a way to get this to work and it just doesn't. Not having a recurring/automatic billing feature is prohibitive. Most of my clients pay monthly flat-fees and just want to setup payments one time and forget about it. Would be nice if there were more flexibility in this area. The "white labeling" is great but what they really mean by that is putting your logo in the portal and sign-up/sign-in pages. It still says "powered by taxdome" at the bottom, and when instructing clients to download the app you then have to explain that TD run the software your brand is all over. It's not truly a white label experience, but it's as close as you'll get for the ease of use.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you, Dale, your feedback is valuable to us. We just wanted to let you know that all of our paid users have the option to request new features to be implemented. If you wish to see something changed or upgraded you can always post a feature request by clicking on the question mark icon in the top right corner of your portal.

Lindsey B.
Tax Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Automation at it's finest!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

There are so many things about TaxDome that I love and have helped my practice. It does so much work FOR me in terms of walking clients through documents, organizers, etc. This allows me to spend more time doing things that are income producing. Having all sorts of templates are so nice too. That saves me valuable time. One of my favorite things is being able to look at my pipeline and see exactly where everyone is in the flow all in one spot! It definitely keeps me more organized and less frazzled during a hectic time.

This could be my misunderstanding, but I don't think I can accept payment through TaxDome unless I use their payment methods. My goal was to continue billing through Quickbooks and I was hoping a paid invoice in QB would sync into TD but that has not worked for me yet. This makes me unable to use a key feature of locking documents until clients paid. I was really looking forward to that.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you, Lindsey, your feedback is valuable to us. At the moment the integration with Quick Books Online is just a one-way street. Changes made in TaxDome will be reflected in QBO, but not the other way around. Our suggestion would be to check out our Feature Request board where you will be able to request a change regarding this to be implemented. You will also have the ability to upvote feature requests made by other customers, and the ones with the most votes get prioritized. You can access our Feature Request board by clicking on the question mark icon in the top right corner of your portal.

Micah F.
Micah F.
Founder in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best tax software we've ever used

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Could not be more pleased with the software so far. Our firm has a somewhat unique onboarding process and TaxDome has been able to handle all of the modifications. More than anything, the support has been AMAZING! Every onboarding session we've had has been with a different rep and they're all incredibly knowledgeable about the product and the tax process in general. We're just getting started and just on the onboarding process TaxDome is going to save us at least a dozen hours a week.

Clearly designed for tax professionals. Other client portal and workflow software were workable, but still could not handle a lot of the processes we need.

Some additional customization on contracts (such as both a team member and client signing them) would be nice. Overall, extremely pleased.

vor 2 Tagen

Thank you for the nice feedback Micah! We appreciate it. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need further assistance. Our support is free and unlimited.

Cheston B.
Chief Financial Officer in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great overall practice management solution!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The client portal, document management, and workflows are the things I like most about the software.

The per user licensing fee is a turnoff.

vor 5 Tagen

Thank you, Cheston. Your feedback is valuable to us. When using TaxDome, you can cancel the most programs you were using, like Adobe, Docusign, Dropbox, etc. Everything is integrated, and included in the subscription. This is why we can not include additional licences into the already reasonable subscription fee. The good thing is that you can purchase a monthly license for a team member, and pay as long as you need. If there is anything we can do to make your TaxDome experience better, please let us know. Have a great day.

Tax Practice Management & Client Portal

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great, looking forward to growing the practice by providing this ease of use resource to clients.

The client portal is the most impactful feature with using TaxDome. We were able to take our existing processes and build them out to have visual representation and assignments easily identifiable.

Document completion for client through a document function that allows for more than electronic signature. We want to integrate document completion on our forms, rather than building out organizers to capture the requested information.

vor 5 Tagen

Thank you very much. Your feedback is valuable to us. We are more than happy that you set up TaxDome according to your firm's needs. As for the document completion, we are working on the improvement of our features, and keep them updating on a regular basis. We also have a Feature Request Board for our paying subscribers. You can submit feature requests, and other firms can upvote. The most upvoted requests get prioritized and eventually developed. If you need assistance with anything, please let us know. We will be happy to help. Have a great day.

Fukekila M.

Hats off to Taxdome!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I appreciate the customer service. I have been helped via online chat and this really does make a difference when I am stuck on something. The white-glove training is wonderful.

The lay out is user-friendly, and that fact that the desktop and cell/phone feature are the same is very good.

I cannot think of one thing at this time what I dislike. I may need to get training when I know more about ALL of the features.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for this nice review Fukekila! We highly appreciate it. Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance. Our support is free and unlimited.

Flor D.
Tax Strategist in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best all in one solution for my accounting firm

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with the service and the customer service has been incredible.

The client portal was the main reason I signed up. Just the best way to communicate with clients without having to clutter their emails. But the workflow automation has been a nice surprise to have as well. It just such a time saver.

So far I haven't had the need to use the time tracking since I bill by the value provided not the time invested. But I am guessing it would be a good feature to use for metrics.

vor 5 Tagen

Hi Flor, thank you very much. Your feedback is very valuable to us. We have a time tracker feature, that can always be used when needed. If it happens that you need to track your time, just hit the +New button and then click Time Entries, you can either start the time tracker or manually add a time entry. If you need assistance with anything, please reach out to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Shabbir H.
Principal in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Mostly great platform that has a lot to offer

Kommentare: Overall, I've had a great experience so far (though it's only been a couple weeks). However, a few frustrating roadblocks have soured things a little. Without a doubt, the platform solves far more problems than it creates or misses the mark on. I think that by next season, with automations properly set up and some procedures fine-tuned based on my experiences this year, it will be a much smoother process, especially after discovering workarounds for the things that TaxDome cannot do as one would expect.

The integrated and customizable organizers are pretty great. The logic aspect of them means you can make one master organizer to handle all 1040s instead of having to create different ones for different people or new clients vs existing ones. Within this master organizer, only the relevant questions show based on your clients' answers, so they aren't bombarded with 200 questions irrelevant to their tax situations. The automations also have the potential to save a lot of time and take care of client communication that you wouldn't normally do (eg. status updates) but make the client feel more engaged and seen.

The file uploader on the website is frustrating for clients to use. You should be able to choose the folder you want to upload files into instead of them all going to the root directory automatically. If someone is an above-average computer user, they'll be fine figuring out the extra steps to upload files then select and move them to the correct place, but I'd expect TaxDome to have made this more user-friendly with the goal of the platform being simplicity. It would also be nice to be able to change things like an organizer after it has been deployed to clients, but that cannot be done. If you send another organizer to cover the things missed, it sends another notification and email to the clients. In my experience, if you bombard anyone with multiple emails or notifications, they will inevitably block or ignore them, which then detracts heavily from the system.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you, Shabbir. Your feedback is valuable to us. The clients can actually upload files to any folder with clients can view and edit privacy level. To do so, they will just have to drag and drop the document from their computer to the folder in TaxDome. However, using the Upload document button will allow them just to upload the documents to the Client's Uploaded Documents folder. There is a request on our Feature Request Board for this, and also for the organizer. Please take a look here: https://help.taxdome.com/article/203-how-to-request-a-new-feature-i-need For the email notification, you can turn them off as well.

Oralia D.
ceo in USA

excellence

Kommentare: I have used simliar software and this is by far easier more effective and moderately priced

Easy and functional great service and works with my preferred tax software

customer service, is not what I would prefer had trouble reaching and interacting with representative who called me back.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you, Name, your feedback is valuable to us. We're sorry to hear you were not satisfied with our support. Please feel free to reach out to us if there's anything we can do to help. Also, we wanted to let you know that you can book a training session any time by clicking on the question mark icon in the top right corner of your portal. Our support is completely free and unlimited.

Lynn S.
Tax & Financial Strategist in USA

Lynco Review of Tax Dome

Kommentare: I have found their tech support technicians to be very responsive. They have a good deal of reference articles. It's like every new program, there's a lot to learn and you have to invest the time.

That it is designed specifically for tax practices

There is so much to learn and knowing exactly where to start is a real challenge. The fact that you have only one option to automate in bulk (upon uploading the customer list during import) is a scary process. If something goes wrong, I have a lot of unhappy clients. If I don't make the decision at the beginning, there's no option to do in bulk later. This does not seem practical for a new user. Bulk functions should be available at any time in the process.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you, Lynn. Your feedback is valuable to us. To make the learning process faster and easier, we offer screen-sharing sessions. Our specialists explain the features and provide answers to your questions. Expanding the bulk actions feature is something that we work on. We have a Feature Request Board for paying customers, and there are many requests regarding the bulk actions. If you wish you can have a look here for how to request or upvote a feature: https://help.taxdome.com/article/203-how-to-request-a-new-feature-i-need

Lynnorra P.
Lynnorra P.
Senior Partner in USA

One-Stop-Shop for Accountants

Kommentare: I have been able to drastically reduce other subscriptions in my technology stack by approximately $2,300/year by leveraging Tax Dome.

I love that billing, client portal, document sharing, and communications between the firm and the client is so seamless! I use this to manage my practice and scale services in one place. This has been a huge time saver for me without having to switch between multiple systems just to send a email or request key documents.

At this moment, TaxDome doesn't allow for reoccurring payments for monthly clients but this is on their roadmap for implementation. Additionally, just understanding where "FIRM LEVEL" documents can be stored for team use is another place to understand how to be more efficient. I was able to solve for this by making my firm an account and portal to use just like clients! Lastly, I do think it is a huge upfront investment when you have a team of 5 or more, but the annual savings is key here.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you very much, Lynnorra. Your feedback is much appreciated. You can upload documents to the Private folder since this will be visible to you. But, you already found a great solution, it can be more convenient and organized to have a separate account for your firm documents. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Braddock B.

Great Value for all the Features

Kommentare: TaxDome is still new, but so far the experience has been excellent. We have our first client jobs in the pipelines and we're very happy so far. The workflow setup is a work in progress to be refined and improved as we go along. We found the TaxDome online documentation and videos to be very helpful.

We wanted a core platform for virtual tax preparation. The shortest technology stack the better. Our main tax preparation software is great at tax preparation, but were looking for something that could do all the rest. We did trials of a few names, but TaxDome stood out from the beginning. We liked the flexibility and customization available throughout TaxDome, particularly in the templates for almost every customer touch point. We liked the free eSignatures and the reasonably priced KBA. We liked the integrated payments and the ability to link invoices and documents approvals to workflow automation. We liked the ability to create a client self-onboarding environment. We liked the ability to customize a fairly sophisticated initial information intake (ie online tax organizer) through the conditional question building tools provided. Overall, what we liked the most is the value for what you get with TaxDome.

There is a learning curve around the automation functions, and getting used to the TaxDome nomenclature around jobs, piplines, and tasks. Setting up your workflow can be time-consuming, especially if you're a perfectionist with your templates, etc. We wish some of the system generated messages were templated/configurable. There is some awkward writing/verbiage here and there within the program. We wish there was a configurable default template for client notification preferences. We didn't like the non-customizable invoice or that there's nothing really to print or save PDF for a client. It's more a payment prompt than an invoice. We like the ability to move/drag/save files outside of TaxDome (ex: from the file structure of our main tax preparation software) into TaxDome, but we wish there was an auto-sync like other local drive to cloud drive services.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your detailed feedback, Braddock. We highly appreciate it. The setup can be time-consuming, but to assist you the best we can, and make the learning process faster and smoother, we offer onboarding sessions with screen-sharing and live support via chat and email. As for the modification of the system-generated messages, there already are requests for this on our Feature Request Board. Please feel free to upvote. The opinions of our subscribers are most valuable, and we are trying to improve our software according to the requests. If you have any questions, please reach out. We will be happy to assist you.

Melissa M.
CPA in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Taking your tax practice into the future - virtually

Kommentare: Even after the trial period with TaxDome, I had a false idea it would be so easy to set it up and have it take over so much. Spoiler: You have to do a lot of setup to make it that way. BUT, once the setup is complete, it's personalized to your brand. And it speeds up the whole process. And the cost savings - excellent. As an industry, we drag our feet with new changes. Going virtual has had many challenges. But, TaxDome is doing an excellent job of managing some of the big ones.

What sold me on TaxDome initially, was the secure portal and the signature capability for my clients. When I ran the numbers (because if you're reading this, you have run the numbers) the savings was substantial. What has kept me on, is the fact that I can print my documents straight into my client folders - huge time saver. And the pipelines I'm learning to use. I can see how it will make things more efficient and at the same time, provide bettter service for my clients.

I feel like the there should be a better displayed to do list or calendar of due dates. I'm currently (but keep in mind, I'm still learning how to use pipelines and tasks and jobs) keeping a list of tasks and returns and projects on excel.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you very much, Melissa. Your feedback is much appreciated. The setup can take some time, but to cut the time you would have to spend, you can always book an onboarding session, so that our team can assist you, and provide further explanations if needed. For the to-do list and calendar, there already are feature requests for this on our Feature Request Board. Please feel free to upvote the ones you would like to have. Naturally, we can not develop all requested features, only the feature requests with the most votes get on our roadmap.

Taylor M.

The Software We Knew, Gone

Kommentare: The very first feature that needs to be complimented in this software is their product development teams and their customer service. I was attracted to Taxdome's features like anyone else would be when looking at it from almost two years ago. Once I was a customer of theirs though and could see the effort they put into answering their customers on Facebook and communicating when something is broken, getting community feedback and votes to decide the next project, and using open community testers for new features. THEN you have this beautifully designed and functional while simple to use software that has completely changed my firm into what I was trying to use ClickUp and four or five other software to accomplish what I can do today by simply sitting down and logging in to one software. It gets better, there are community-voted features and requests getting completed almost weekly so it's not even the same software it was when we started.

- Project Management, the way accountants, need it to be. - Phenomenal portal and client management - They have the best pipe designers and pipe layers and just great, great pipes - Document mark-up in the client portal - E-signature and KBA is awesome!

- It's complex, but it's manageable - Invoicing could use some love - Shortcodes --- I could soapbox about why shortcodes are available in some screens and not others, or why the shortcodes are so limited, but I'm not going to.... - Little to no integration with Zapier, it's there, but it's far from developed

letzten Monat

Thank you, Taylor. Your feedback is much appreciated. We are happy to have such detailed feedback because the needs and opinions of our customers are very important to us. We are continuously working on the improvement of our software and its features. We have been working on updating the shortcodes, we also have ongoing plans for the invoice feature and the Zapier integration since there was some feature request. We have a Feature Request Board for our paying subscribers. Please feel free to request the features you would find useful, and you also can upvote already existing requests posted by other firms.

Patrice B.
Enrolled Agent/Owner in USA

Just The Tool Needed to Help My Virtual Firm Scale to that Next Level

Kommentare: I am looking for a streamline process where I can see the flow as to how things move in my virtual accounting and taxation firm and this will allow me to do that while automating workflows. That alone will save me so much time as I put this together.

Currently I am only going to be using a few of the options that are in the software and am going to transition my clients into using more of the software over the next year. My primary thing that I am looking for is using the CRM, Email and Automated Workflow Options. Oh yeah the unlimited e-signatures is a plus, because I have been going back and forth in between systems and this has been costing my time. I love the fact that I will be able to just come into one system, and watch the workflows go and clearly be able to know when clients AND prospects have done what I need them to do. I want to know as much about client needs before that initial touch point and I know that this is the tool that my firm needs to be able to do just that as we scale.

Honestly I couldn't locate the webinars easily. I am not saying that I wanted to avoid the Demos, but I would love to have know where the webinars were located sooner so that I could watch the videos since I signed up on a weekend.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for that amazing feedback Patrice. You can check our webinars on this link http://taxdome.com/webinars and our Youtube Academy. Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance. Our support is free and unlimited.

Maria A.
Tax Preparer in USA

Time saver

Kommentare: I like it so far, and the functionalities are going to save me time. There is a learning curve though. I have been watching videos, attending webinars, etc. I think that when everything is set up is going to be great.

The ability to create automation for some processes and that is going to save time so I will be able to help more clients and give them more attention. The hub that integrates website, client portal, invoice management, engagement letter, Tax Organizers, e-signature all at an affordable price.

I had some issues with the client database import (due to my CSV file configuration, so no TD fault), I had to manually create contacts (spouses), and fill out client information, which was time consuming. I think that there is a learning curve for all the functionalities (and because I am new to this). Although the unlimited support is very handy, I like to do things myself to understand how it works.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Maria, thank you for the review. We appreciate it. We understand that you're still trying to learn everything, please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance. Again, our support is free and unlimited.

Will K.
Ops Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service and great development team with Taxdome

Kommentare: It's been easy to onboard our users and we've enjoyed our experiences so far.

Your development team and customer support has been great to work with. Where the company is notably still developing, the support team is incredibly receptive to feedback and really supportive in onboarding and migrating users. Some of the best support I've seen. Additionally the document management system, attaching invoices to documents and the client portal shows signs that your teams have been able to capture many of the industries pain points. It gives me faith in your development team that you all will be able to continue to build out great features.

The UI is clunky. There are other ways to structure the platform to be more functional that I think would be generally more efficient and there are some errors that could be worked through with a few UI specialists. I'd reach out to some of your younger practice users/technology driven ones and doing some video sessions having them do a walkthrough of their working day and have them talk about some of the UI problems. The user permissions are tough I appreciate that they can be toggled but The direct message feature should be able to be toggled as well. I'd also love a direct payroll provider integration such as ADP. Because you all are doing full practice management with a time tracking feature. A great function would be to build out a payroll integration so that firm owners could easily run payroll for their employees.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much for the nice feedback, Will! We highly appreciate it. We aim to continuously improve our product. We have a feature request board for paying subscribers to submit requests and upvote request from other firms. the features with the most upvotes get prioritized. Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance. Our support is free and unlimited.

Richard B.
Managing Partner in USA

Great Mid-cost CRM Option

Kommentare: The chief business problem we've solved is not having to search email accounts for files that clients emailed to us. That's a great feature. We've also solved the issue of not having a CRM that required tremendous amounts of design and customization work. Our old CRM was great, but its care and feeding to make it do what we wanted it to do was a ton of work (both partner-level time and contractor time). TaxDome on the other hand was about 60 hours of partner-level time and some of their support time (which was free). I'm really impressed by TaxDome's responsiveness to its user community and the speed and pace with which they are innovating their product and adding new features.

1. Inbox+ is a game changer as far as features go. That's the feature in TaxDome that automatically moves emails from clients to a firm-wide burndown list that allows you to check them off as you resolve items. That means you don't have to spend valuable time in tax season rummaging through your mailbox to sort the client emails out from the sales/junk emails, which is very handy. 2. The immediate copying of email attachments sent by clients into the clients' document field is incredibly helpful. We used to spend so much time shuffling client data from place to place when they would email it to us instead of using our portal. Now it's all automatically there for us to work on when we need to and we can flag particular items that we need the clients to add. 3. The monthly subscription feature is huge as it allows you to add seasonal staff on demand and only pay for them when you need them. 4. The support is exceptional. All of my experiences engaging with TaxDome's staff live (I haven't tried email/chat) have been exceptional. They're well trained and know their product. I have had to spend a lot of time with them (which is free) in order to fully deploy our implementation of TaxDome. 5. TaxDome is continuing to add to their product and innovate. The product lives and evolves from season to season. Many vendors in the tax industry make only tax-change-required updates to their products each season. TD has a well-communicated list of forthcoming priorities.

1. Integration is somewhat challenging because there isn't API integration with our tax software (CCH's ATX). There is pseudo integration in the form of direct desktop upload and print to TaxDome through a PDF printer (which is handy), but that only allows data to flow in one direction and when manually prompted. That said, the only competitive products that I reviewed that offered API integration were literally ten times the cost. 2. Telephone integration is simply absent from the product. We use ringcentral.com as our telephone provider and what we were accustomed to in our prior CRM was direct integration with RingCentral. That meant that every time a client called or we called a client it was logged in the system and we could attach notes to specific calls about what was discussed (or bill for the time) without separate action on our part (the same way that TaxDome handles Inbox+, which was very handy). 3. There is no good way to manage prospective leads in TaxDome. Interactions are defined as "accounts" (actual clients) and "contacts." Automated processes within the system cannot run on contacts. 4. Good at managing the existing practice, but it's poor at the sales activities that you need to grow. 5. The eSignature interface is somewhat clunky and doesn't compare favorably to non-tax eSignature products. It's just as good as any eSignature product I've ever seen in the tax industry.

Abbey G.

Best All In One Software - I've tried them all

Kommentare: TaxDome support is incredibly responsive and useful. The implementation time was minimal for this software. I got my workflows set up in a day and was working in the software pretty efficiently within 3 days. My clients LOVE the portal and it sets me apart as an accounting firm because our communication is consistent, timely, and they know where to find me.

I love that it has all of the features I really wanted for a great client experience and workflow management. The client portal is phenomenal. The Workflows are easy to setup and the templates are a great starting point. Not too complex and not too simplistic

I wish that recurring tasks customized to a specific client could be built into a recurring pipeline job instead of having to link recurring tasks when they're created. I can tell this feature is missing because of the way the software was designed to streamline the workflow management experience which is otherwise phenomenal. The minor inconvenience of linking a task to a job after the fact is minimal compared to the rest of the benefits I have from this software.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for the feedback, Abbey! we appreciate it. We aim to continuously improve our product. If there's still missing feature that you would like to add in TaxDome especially related Task and Pipeline, we have a feature request board for paying subscribers to submit requests and upvote request from other firms. the features with the most upvotes get prioritized . Feel free to reach out to our team. Our support is free and unlimited.

Gili A.
Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Innovative and very responsive tool

Kommentare: I love the concept, I love the delivery. I am crazy about your costumer service. The best I have ever experienced.
I really want this to work for me and if it is, I will be sending your ways many of my colleagues that are waiting to hear back from me about it.
The cost of adding new users is also too high. I wish there was a consideration of a lower fee for secretary users or other temporary users.

I like the most the condition that you can put on opening a file with payment first. The software is very well organized and keeps things clean and reachable. it does all that I need from a document management software and has so many extras that I love and didn't even know about such as client classification, share of documents, sending requests for signatures etc.

It's not as fast to respond when I make a choice. I which they used a faster server. The Upload of clients from a previous software is not that easy. When I print a tax return from the tax software, I would love it if I could pick a default folder to drop it in. The Windows implementation is not there yet. I am using a server that hosts my tax software and that server is refusing to allow TD to download there. This might be a deal breaker in the future. I wish I could use Quickbooks as a merchant in the SW but it's only allowing for CPACharge and Stripe.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Gili! Thanks for your feedback! Kindly reach out to our customer success team for further assistance. Support is free and unlimited.

Andrew C.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not perfect, still the best for a small firm

Probably the best thing about TD is that it does so many things adequately. But the strongest feature is the workflow management and the way that it harmonizes with client communication---the synergy there is market-beating.

I am disappointed in the timekeeping function, especially the reporting. It seems like a very simple function compared to their sophisticated workflow functions. It is downright primitive. I also can't figure out whether it will really be usable as a CRM. They advertise that, but I'm not sure it can really replace even the most basic CRM.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Andrew! Thanks for your valuable feedback! I understand that our time tracker feature is not as robust just yet but we will be releasing additional functionalities soon, such as hourly rate per staff and create invoice from the time entry - that is currently in development.

Lauren C.
Client Relations Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TaxDome is a must!

Kommentare: Instead of using multiple applications, we have one central system to use everyday which has become a life saver. We can organize our clients by service and make sure no one falls through the cracks. The Tax Dome team has also been super accommodating and patient as we learn the ins and outs.

We've been looking for a program that has it all and we finally stumbled across Tax Dome. Even as a small company, we process over 1,000 tax returns a year, plus offer bookkeeping services, as well as other financial services. We needed a service that had it all in one place with an efficient task manager. We've been able to stay more organized and increase our scale of business.

The integration took a little while to be fully completed, and of course there's a learning curve with a new program/software, but we're confident, with practice, Tax Dome will only become easier to use.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for your amazing feedback, Lauren! Feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team anytime if you need any assistance as support is free and unlimited.