A Great Alternative to Yoast SEO

Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Abigail N.

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Squirry has been great, once I got used to the sidebar and actually went through every suggestion to understand it, it made my article cleaner and better optimized for search engines

Vorteile: I used Squirry on one of my blogs . Prior to installing and activating Squirry I used Yoast Free Plugin and while it was great, I wanted something that would not only help me with the meta description, but would analyze my content for Headings, alt tags in images, readability etc. Squirry is easy to use and once the plugin was activated, It provided helpful information to help me optimize my content like:
1. If the keyword is in the post title
2. If the keyword is in the URL
3. If the content and title length is Google Friendly
4. If the content is over-optimized
5. How the keyword is used in the content
6. Use of images in the content
7. If the keyword is used in the alt text of the images
8. If the keyword was used in a heading

Nachteile: Admittedly the first time I installed and activated Squirry's Wordpress plugin I was a bit overwhelmed at the yellow and green suddenly in my face.
The image search option was also somewhat annoying because the images it showed were generic and it was better to just go to Unsplash or Pexels to search for images that I would be better.
Another thing I disliked was how after I choose a keyword, in the published article the keyword was highlighted in yellow, so my article had random yellow spots

A Hidden Gem to Affordably and Easily Improve SEO

Bewertet am 27.10.2018
Stephen S.
Principal Attorney
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with Squirlly has been nothing short of fantastic!

Vorteile: Squirrly is a very affordable and easy way to improve your website's SEO. It is easy enough for beginners and complex enough for more experienced users. It covers almost every aspect of SEO - from making improvements to your site and increase your ranking to social media integration. In other words, Squirrly is a complete SEO package. And, it's very affordable for the many benefits it has to offer.

Nachteile: Squirrly is relatively new to SEO scene, but it is rapidly growing with new features and options being added.

Wonderful program!

Bewertet am 1.2.2017
Jonathan B.

Kommentare: Thanks for helping market my company! Without proper marketing, my company was at a complete stand still. Squirrly helped revamp what I am about and also taught me some very helpful tips along the way.
Thank you!!

Good Starting SEO Software

Bewertet am 4.10.2016
Susan L.
Sales Manager
Möbel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great software to learn about search engine optimization (SEO). Very user-friendly, easy to understand, very visually appealing. However, the returns are not the best - good to get started and learn SEO through though.

Vorteile: Good starter software to figure out SEO.

Nachteile: Not the best returns for actual clicks.