Über Squirrly SEO

Looking to rank your WordPress sites to TOP 10 on Google? You'll boost rankings, organic traffic, write Perfect SEO articles, and more.

Erfahre mehr über Squirrly SEO

It covers almost every aspect of SEO - from making improvements to your site and increase your ranking to social media integration. In other words, Squirrly is a complete SEO package.

It was a bit laggy, glitch and didn’t work that well but eh.

Bewertungen zu Squirrly SEO

Squirrly SEO hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 120 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Squirrly SEO bereits verwendet?

Vijeta C.
Vijeta C.
Senior Manager - Digital Marketing & Communications in Indien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Helps Ranking Higher on Google with Right Keyword Research & Search Engine Optimized Content

Kommentare: The experience is good, it shares valuable insights about user behavior. It has helped us a lot to improve our website experience for our key business stakeholders and rank higher through both organic and paid campaigns.

Helped us to improve our lead generation process by improving our ranking on search engines. It also improved our ROI for both Paid Campaigns as well as getting higher organic traffic.

Slow Results unlike paid campaigns. It needs a lot of efforts to improve SEO of our website.

Chandra r K.
Chandra r K.
Freelancer in Indonesien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Squirrly SEO is a Game Changer

Kommentare: It is not often that I leave a review, but Squirrly SEO is very well deserving of this. I am a WP-heavy user, and I have been using Yoast SEO since a couple of years ago. I went with it because it got excellent reviews and seemed like the SEO package that everyone is using. But I never really knew how well I was doing when using Yoast SEO. I could search on my keywords and see where I ranked, but Yoast SEO never gave me any insight on how I could actually improve. Since using Squirrly, I am able to see precisely where my pages need to be polished, and I can address them immediately. Now I have a whole lot of new understanding about how to go through to try to rank, so it might take me some time before getting through them all. However, thanks to Squirrly, I have client's several pages ranking in the top 10 of Google! I am a newbie when it comes to SEO, but I am continuously learning. And Squirrly has honestly given me all the tools I need to make my site rank better. If you are on the fence about purchasing Squirrely, just do it. You will not be disappointed.

Squirrly offers the Complete SEO Funnel and it offers Cloud Services + Wordpress Plugin, meaning that Squirrly SEO will work both for optimizing either WordPress-based websites and non-WordPress websites.

Keyword research feature Squirrly SEO offered is pretty basic and need a bit of upgrading.

Don W.
Don W.
owner / consultant in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

One of the few product today that delivers more value than hype and at a very competitive price.

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I have tried at least six similar products. one I found Squirrly I was astounded at its value, comprehensive nature and innovative approach (at the time). I don't know if other product have caught up yet. Way way better that what was "the standard" in WordPress SEO at the time I first tried it. NO comparison.

The only thing I don't like about it is that it only works with WordPress

Zizipho D.
Admin clerk in Südafrika
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Somewhat impressive

Kommentare: Benefits would be easy access to network.i get my work done easily with no distraction mid work.

The product allows great functionality, the speed allows to finish tasks quickly and its cost efficient

N/a...not that i know of.it is a great tool.

Digital Marketing Specialist in Kasachstan
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Hidden gem among popular WordPress SEO tools

Kommentare: Squirrly SEO helps me with my websites' SEO routine greatly. It has a lot of features that are useful for any website whether it is powered by WordPress or not. I have already seen some improvements in my website rankings but I know proper SEO will take many months before considerable results can be seen. So far, I am happy with Squirrly SEO.

Squirrly SEO is a powerful WordPress SEO plugin coupled with a cloud-based service that allows non-WordPress sites to improve their SEO rankings as well. What's really great about this plugin is that if you have been using its competitors like RankMath or Yoast, you can import all settings and data from these plugins into Squirrly. Actually, the developers claim one can use Squirrly SEO alongside RankMath or Yoast simultaneously with some exceptions in mind. At first, it may look overwhelming when you just start using the plugin as there are numerous settings that you are offered to tweak. However, you should not expect an easy SEO journey if you take it seriously. Basically, you will have to tweak the setting only once and then you just turn things on or off, adjust them and see what works best for your website. You can also follow the suggestions the plugin gives regarding the improvements you should make to your website.

I don't see any significant cons. The only thing I would love to see improved is their UI. It looks outdated and a good UI revamp would be a nice thing to have.

Neal B.
Neal B.
King of All Cosmos in USA

Recovering Yoast addict on the path to recovery thanks to Squirrly

Kommentare: It's been overwhelmingly positive to date. Since putting the first site in place at the start of 2021, we're now adding more and more sites each week to our plan. It feels liberating to have a tool that works in the way we need it to without having to fight with a frustrating plugin (I'm looking at you, Yoast).

There are plenty of reasons to like this software including: UI, ease of integration into WordPress, and the ability to add and sync keywords. However, our favorite item has got to be the Live Assistant that provides copy suggestions and edit in real time. This was something that used to be up to "debate" in client meetings. When a client feels they know how to write effective copy, any critique is met with frustration. With the Live Assistant, the AI lets the client know in real time what will work and what sounds "clunky" which has freed up a great deal of time in weekly meetings.

We're still working to figure a few items out on the backend but being able to white label the admin and provide individual logins for each user would be a big win.

Cherarajan K.
Cherarajan K.
Program Analyst Trainee in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Awesome SEO Plugin

Kommentare: It's ideal for those who aren't experts in SEO but want to provide a little something more to their clientele.

UI nearly turns SEO into a game, making it simple to optimise each website and post individually or in bulk. Deep Keyword Research is a nifty feature.

UI needs to be updated and there are some bugs here and there.

Jakob T.
Chief Sales Geek in Niederlande

Fantastic All-in SEO tools for Wordpress

Kommentare: I'm super happy with Squirrly. It's taken our focus pages to increased rankings and traffic.

I like the three daily SEO challenges Squirrly sends at you. Makes you keep getting closer to optimal SEO.

Some of the actions could do with improved explanation.

Stephanie M.
Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best Word Press

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am very satisfied and love Squirrly SEO.

Love this word press! Not only is it easy to install but it is easy to use. There is a step by step instructions that guide you through the setup and the use.

I would say to update the user interference it looks a little outdated.

Judy L.
Student in Botsuana
Architektur & Planung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Spoiler alert

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have solved marketing strategies to help my other businesses grow

The registration is easy and one doesn't need to pay for it

The service isvery slow and people tend to be impatient about it

Linda W.
Relationship Coach & Living Abroad Blogger in Mexiko
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

I Never Knew What I Was Missing

Kommentare: When I put up my WordPress website, I decided that I would take some of the suggestions that had been made to me over the years. However, in the past, when I used a product and had a difficulty, it took forever to get a response from the administrators of that product. Sometimes it has been so bad I had stopped working on a project and couldn't remember why I contacted them anymore.
I have now aligned myself with a group of guys who actually respond to questions and difficulties. Squirrly gets back to me with the exact answer I need. I have never been disappointed once in the last few months that I've been using the SEO product.
I'm working my way through the training videos and attempting to put everything I understand, into practice on my website/blog.

The software is easy to install and easy to access the results. When I log on to my website, the results are right there. I also like the fact that every report tells me where I'm failing to use best practices with the SEO suggestions. I never knew what I was missing. I had written blogs before and actually built some websites, but they never took off and I truly did not know why. Now, when my numbers are down, Squirrly immediately tells me what I need to do to "fix" it and they also tell me what's succeeding so I keep doing what works.

There is nothing I like least. If there is nothing I dislike, I can't exactly answer this question. The truth is, there is nothing I've been disatisfied with up to this point.

Aashish B.
Founder in Indien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best SEO Plugin for my WordPress sites

Kommentare: Using Squirrly, we are able to solve our On-Page SEO. It gives us specific tasks that we need to complete in order to optimize a page perfectly.

We have tried so many SEO plugins for our WordPress websites (Yoast, SEOPress to RankMath, and a few others), however, using Squirrly, we receive actionable tasks that we have to complete. It's like an SEO consultant telling us what to do. We have replaced the other SEO plugin we were using on our main website with the Squirrly SEO WordPress plugin. We optimized one of our specific service pages using Squirrly. Completed all the tasks that were given - except for the backlink builder. Still, this page has started ranking. We haven't started using the "Rank Tracking" feature available in this plugin, but Ahrefs notified me that our above page has moved to the first page of Google SERP. We know what we need to do in order to take this page to the top 3 ranks. Some people say that it takes a lot of time to configure this plugin - this is incorrect. If you are expecting that you will install any SEO plugin and your website will start ranking - that's not going to happen. The basic On-Page SEO factors will be implemented by Squirrly. The other configurations are the actionable tasks that I mentioned above - which if you complete, your website would definitely start climbing the SERPs. No other plugin will tell you what to do.

It's a really big SEO tool with a lot of features and functionality. It's not something that I disliked but was a little scared initially. It could be a little intimidating for really new users, however, once you get hang of the different features, you will certainly step up your On-Page SEO game.

Albert F.
Albert F.
Management Consultant, legal/commercial adviser in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

UNEXPECTED BENEFITS USING SQUIRRLY SEO

Kommentare: From the day we started using Squirrly it has been 100% helpful. About 2 months ago when trying to upgrade the PHP we didn't know that it some plugins might not work. Our website kept operating but we couldn't log in to admin and after so many people tried to solve our access we reached the stage of abandoning several years of work. We couldn't use our backup to a faulty system but this suppliers got inside and fixed the problem. We had already had cancelled our subscription with Squirrly but quickly had them back on the job. Again unexpected benefits saw them come in and got everything back to normal. These unusual random acts of kindness inspired me to give them a review

Apart from organising stats, the help our authors of posts receive is first-class. The checklist on the side makes sure you do not forget to do this or that, or to make adjustments to text until you get to 100%. It also helps by providing the length limits. Posting on social media is easy because users can prepare these within the post. We didn't expect so much helpful tutoring. Sometimes however some users do not understand something or an unexpected event creates problems. (See below)

Good question because there is nothing we didn't like.

Antwort von Squirrly

Thank you very much for being with us for so many years. Your feedback has been invaluable and I'm glad we can help an important Non-Profit like yours, which makes a real difference.

Paul M.
Marketer in USA

Squirrly is a powerful softwatware

Kommentare: I, personally, got tired of running paid traffic and I wanted to stop being lazy and have decided to learn the secrets behind SEO and how to rank on the first page of Google.

I love Squirrly software as my websites have been indexed fairly quickly by Google and my website isn't lost on the fiftieth page, but my website is currently on page eight, not bad. Squirrly knowledge pages are backed by so much content on SEO along with simple tutorials that I have not had to actually contact support for any further assistance. I can truly say that you should not hesitate to purchase this outstanding software if you take your online presence seriously

I have not experienced anything negative with this software .

VP marketing in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great SEO product and replacement of SEO Yoast

Kommentare: I like it so far, I'm going to implement on my other sites soon so excited to do that and get my SEO up.

SEO Yoast is great and a nice product BUT I feel some of their features are basic - Squirrly SEO has a lot more features and optimization power I feel then Yoast premium. I've used both for a while now. Yoast was giving me issues updating too and messed up my SEO that I had built up for months so not happy with them.

The User interface could be more intuitive and easy for users.

Abigail N.
Abigail N.
Founder in Kenia

A Great Alternative to Yoast SEO

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Squirry has been great, once I got used to the sidebar and actually went through every suggestion to understand it, it made my article cleaner and better optimized for search engines

I used Squirry on one of my blogs . Prior to installing and activating Squirry I used Yoast Free Plugin and while it was great, I wanted something that would not only help me with the meta description, but would analyze my content for Headings, alt tags in images, readability etc. Squirry is easy to use and once the plugin was activated, It provided helpful information to help me optimize my content like: 1. If the keyword is in the post title 2. If the keyword is in the URL 3. If the content and title length is Google Friendly 4. If the content is over-optimized 5. How the keyword is used in the content 6. Use of images in the content 7. If the keyword is used in the alt text of the images 8. If the keyword was used in a heading

Admittedly the first time I installed and activated Squirry's Wordpress plugin I was a bit overwhelmed at the yellow and green suddenly in my face. The image search option was also somewhat annoying because the images it showed were generic and it was better to just go to Unsplash or Pexels to search for images that I would be better. Another thing I disliked was how after I choose a keyword, in the published article the keyword was highlighted in yellow, so my article had random yellow spots

Bikram k. S.
Bikram k. S.
Properietor in Indien
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best SEO Plugin for WordPress

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am satisfied with Squirrly SEO. It is lightweight, unlike SEO Yoast, and very versatile. It is also very good for Local SEO. The premium package is worth buying.

This is the best SEO plugin out there for WordPress. More than a plugin, this is a complete SEO suite. It helps you with keyword research and content optimization. The best part of the plugin is the Focus Pages feature. It scans your page and gives you a probability of ranking for a given keyword. It also shares valuable guides on steps to take in order to make the page/article rank for the chosen keyword. The AI factor is very good. It's live assistant and AI is great.

The number of focus pages in my package is less. It should be more. The UI needs some work. On this, it should take a leaf out from Rank Math SEO plugin.

Alan E.
Director in Nordmazedonien
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Squirrly Helped Me Rank My Top Viewed Posts

Kommentare: I am solving the issue of SEO and ranking with Squirrly.

I liked the ease of use of Squirrly, and the colour coded improvement of my posts until it reached the target for SEO.

Sometimes I find Squirrly is less helpful than other times.

Romanio M.
Romanio M.
Customer Service Representative in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

My Squirrly SEO review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Squirrel SEO is an amazing plugin which definitely makes work easier in my humble opinion and I'm sure many others agree with me.

It is a very easy to use plugin for WordPress, optimizing keywords is really simple and it helps you to see how your published blogs rank on Google. What I like the most is how Squirrly SEO makes you feel confident in the keywords you use.

I would say the graphics definitely needs some improvements because to me it is not that great, so that is something I believe the developing team can work on to make it more appealing to the eye.

Martina B.
Web Designer in USA

Best SEO software and great people

Kommentare: Love it easy to use. Can’t get as many blog articles in as suggested. The newsletters are also very interesting to read and always helpful.

I like the quick list on the right in Wordpress that slowly turns to green if you follow the instructions.

There is not much to not like. I could use some page load speed advise sometimes. Maybe that could be an addition for the future or also some alerts for ada compliance

Antwort von Squirrly

thank you! happy to read this. We were really wondering if people liked the quick list on the right. Also happy to hear about the newsletters. We'll think about the load speed advice! Thanks for suggesting this.

Benny C.
Benny C.
Chief Marketing Officer in Singapur
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I deleted all other SEO plugins for Squirrly and it's worth it.

Kommentare: Overall experience with Squirrly SEO is fantastic, after I made the switch, I see a rank increase significantly, the dashboard is very encouraging as well. I do not regret a single bit of purchasing Squirrly SEO, it almost is an all in one professional APP that is easy to follow, if you care about SEO, you have to get Squirrly.

The Squirrly assistant, combined with Focus and audit pages, bulk SEO, keyword research gives you a full suite of SEO boosters that you need to rank up your site. As long as you follow and completes the tasks, your site will definitely rank better than before. The structure and workflow it implemented is genius as it is so easy to understand and follow.

All SEO technical features are almost there. It would be great if it can offer some sort of schema markup function such as - FAQ schema - Social Profiles schema for GMB - Rich schema markups such as reviews. The least I like is the connection with Google API, maybe it's just me, it can't seem to read visitors and time on site even though I have followed its steps, and the Google site index still has to be manually done.

Stephan B.
CEO in Kanada

Would you spend a million dollars to rank on Google? We would!

Kommentare: Hours of guess-work taken out of our SEO production process.

A bird with brilliance, built for one purpose, soaring free. Squirrly SEO is equipped with the wingspan to fly across search engine space like no other SEO product before it: crawling crossways through the mountains of A.I. that keep changing their shape so we can never find out what the newest one is called or how big they are outside your office, and diving into all of them head on while somehow trying to stay in human form when inside each sea-monster’s mouth. By decoding these changes really well and telepathically communicating this information back to our marketing team, Squirrly SEO makes sense of all web pages! Simply put: Squirrly SEO makes the entire process of achieving Google top positions much easier. It surpasses WP SEO by Yoast, which was our favorite SEO tool until now. Squirrly helps us with building focus pages, keyword research, live assistant to greenlight our content and performs site audits that offer rank tracking.

The only thing that's missing it Squirrly SEO is talking to us in a human voice - and maybe the integration of NLP semantic analysis of our existing content, leading to AI-based content creation. If anyone can actually pull this off - the team of Squirrly SEO might just be that team.

Leslie C.
Independent Author in UK
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Excellent SEO Management Tool

Kommentare: Squirrly SEO has succeeded in letting me optimise my Wordpress site quickly, easily, and effectively, where other plugins I've tried just left me confused.

It makes things easy for the user, holding your hand through the set up and deployment of the system and explaining what it's doing. It also has a lot of features to guide you through! With other SEO plugins, I've gotten overwhelmed going beyond the basics - not with Squirrly!

There isn't much to dislike here, but some of the explanations weren't quite clear. This didn't stop me from getting there in the end, but some of it would have been easier with a little more explanation.

Grace L.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great tool

Kommentare: Trying to bring more organic traffic

There is almost nothing bad to say about this product it’s easy to use and will definitely help improve your site rankings and online presence if used properly

Key word research leaves a lot to be desired. I wish you could choose all your own keyword variations instead of being limited to the suggestions. Suggestion are sometimes way off base

Tara-lynn C.
Virtual Assistant & Web Designer in Kanada

Squirrly for SEO

Love how easy to use it is. Very comparable to Rank Math or Yoast

Honestly having a lovely experience with the software