UNEXPECTED BENEFITS USING SQUIRRLY SEO

Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Albert F.
Management Consultant, legal/commercial adviser
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From the day we started using Squirrly it has been 100% helpful. About 2 months ago when trying to upgrade the PHP we didn't know that it some plugins might not work. Our website kept operating but we couldn't log in to admin and after so many people tried to solve our access we reached the stage of abandoning several years of work. We couldn't use our backup to a faulty system but this suppliers got inside and fixed the problem. We had already had cancelled our subscription with Squirrly but quickly had them back on the job. Again unexpected benefits saw them come in and got everything back to normal. These unusual random acts of kindness inspired me to give them a review

Vorteile: Apart from organising stats, the help our authors of posts receive is first-class. The checklist on the side makes sure you do not forget to do this or that, or to make adjustments to text until you get to 100%. It also helps by providing the length limits. Posting on social media is easy because users can prepare these within the post. We didn't expect so much helpful tutoring.
Sometimes however some users do not understand something or an unexpected event creates problems. (See below)

Nachteile: Good question because there is nothing we didn't like.

von Squirrly an 19.11.2019

Thank you very much for being with us for so many years. Your feedback has been invaluable and I'm glad we can help an important Non-Profit like yours, which makes a real difference.

A Great Alternative to Yoast SEO

Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Abigail N.

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Squirry has been great, once I got used to the sidebar and actually went through every suggestion to understand it, it made my article cleaner and better optimized for search engines

Vorteile: I used Squirry on one of my blogs . Prior to installing and activating Squirry I used Yoast Free Plugin and while it was great, I wanted something that would not only help me with the meta description, but would analyze my content for Headings, alt tags in images, readability etc. Squirry is easy to use and once the plugin was activated, It provided helpful information to help me optimize my content like:
1. If the keyword is in the post title
2. If the keyword is in the URL
3. If the content and title length is Google Friendly
4. If the content is over-optimized
5. How the keyword is used in the content
6. Use of images in the content
7. If the keyword is used in the alt text of the images
8. If the keyword was used in a heading

Nachteile: Admittedly the first time I installed and activated Squirry's Wordpress plugin I was a bit overwhelmed at the yellow and green suddenly in my face.
The image search option was also somewhat annoying because the images it showed were generic and it was better to just go to Unsplash or Pexels to search for images that I would be better.
Another thing I disliked was how after I choose a keyword, in the published article the keyword was highlighted in yellow, so my article had random yellow spots

Best SEO software and great people

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Martina B.
Web Designer

Kommentare: Love it easy to use. Can’t get as many blog articles in as suggested. The newsletters are also very interesting to read and always helpful.

Vorteile: I like the quick list on the right in Wordpress that slowly turns to green if you follow the instructions.

Nachteile: There is not much to not like. I could use some page load speed advise sometimes. Maybe that could be an addition for the future or also some alerts for ada compliance

von Squirrly an 22.11.2019

thank you! happy to read this. We were really wondering if people liked the quick list on the right.

Also happy to hear about the newsletters.

We'll think about the load speed advice! Thanks for suggesting this.

Good Starting SEO Software

Bewertet am 4.10.2016
Susan L.
Sales Manager
Möbel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great software to learn about search engine optimization (SEO). Very user-friendly, easy to understand, very visually appealing. However, the returns are not the best - good to get started and learn SEO through though.

Vorteile: Good starter software to figure out SEO.

Nachteile: Not the best returns for actual clicks.

I Can't Live Without Squirrly!

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Nikki M.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I love Squirrly. The PRO membership has so many great benefits. The stock images are my absolute favorite. I do notice the difference in the number of visitors to my website when I am using Squirrly vs. when I didn't. This is very useful. Whoever made it is a genius.

Vorteile: My favorite feature is the stock images. That saves so much money and is very convenient.

Nachteile: The price. It is very expensive. Especially for those of us just starting out.

A Hidden Gem to Affordably and Easily Improve SEO

Bewertet am 27.10.2018
Stephen S.
Principal Attorney
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with Squirlly has been nothing short of fantastic!

Vorteile: Squirrly is a very affordable and easy way to improve your website's SEO. It is easy enough for beginners and complex enough for more experienced users. It covers almost every aspect of SEO - from making improvements to your site and increase your ranking to social media integration. In other words, Squirrly is a complete SEO package. And, it's very affordable for the many benefits it has to offer.

Nachteile: Squirrly is relatively new to SEO scene, but it is rapidly growing with new features and options being added.

Wonderful program!

Bewertet am 1.2.2017
Jonathan B.

Kommentare: Thanks for helping market my company! Without proper marketing, my company was at a complete stand still. Squirrly helped revamp what I am about and also taught me some very helpful tips along the way.
Thank you!!