Filtern nach:

4.9/5
    4.8/5
    4.6/5

Über Squirrly SEO

Looking to rank your WordPress sites to TOP 10 in Google? You'll boost rankings, organic traffic, write Perfect SEO articles, and more.

Erfahre mehr über Squirrly SEO

Albert F.
Management Consultant, legal/commercial adviser
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.11.2019

"UNEXPECTED BENEFITS USING SQUIRRLY SEO"

Kommentare: From the day we started using Squirrly it has been 100% helpful. About 2 months ago when trying to upgrade the PHP we didn't know that it some plugins might not work. Our website kept operating but we couldn't log in to admin and after so many people tried to solve our access we reached the stage of abandoning several years of work. We couldn't use our backup to a faulty system but this suppliers got inside and fixed the problem. We had already had cancelled our subscription with Squirrly but quickly had them back on the job. Again unexpected benefits saw them come in and got everything back to normal. These unusual random acts of kindness inspired me to give them a review

Vorteile: Apart from organising stats, the help our authors of posts receive is first-class. The checklist on the side makes sure you do not forget to do this or that, or to make adjustments to text until you get to 100%. It also helps by providing the length limits. Posting on social media is easy because users can prepare these within the post. We didn't expect so much helpful tutoring.
Sometimes however some users do not understand something or an unexpected event creates problems. (See below)

Nachteile: Good question because there is nothing we didn't like.

von Squirrly an 19.11.2019

Thank you very much for being with us for so many years. Your feedback has been invaluable and I'm glad we can help an important Non-Profit like yours, which makes a real difference.

• Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Linda W.
Relationship Coach & Living Abroad Blogger
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2020

"I Never Knew What I Was Missing"

Kommentare: When I put up my WordPress website, I decided that I would take some of the suggestions that had been made to me over the years. However, in the past, when I used a product and had a difficulty, it took forever to get a response from the administrators of that product. Sometimes it has been so bad I had stopped working on a project and couldn't remember why I contacted them anymore.
I have now aligned myself with a group of guys who actually respond to questions and difficulties. Squirrly gets back to me with the exact answer I need. I have never been disappointed once in the last few months that I've been using the SEO product.
I'm working my way through the training videos and attempting to put everything I understand, into practice on my website/blog.

Vorteile: The software is easy to install and easy to access the results. When I log on to my website, the results are right there. I also like the fact that every report tells me where I'm failing to use best practices with the SEO suggestions. I never knew what I was missing. I had written blogs before and actually built some websites, but they never took off and I truly did not know why. Now, when my numbers are down, Squirrly immediately tells me what I need to do to "fix" it and they also tell me what's succeeding so I keep doing what works.

Nachteile: There is nothing I like least. If there is nothing I dislike, I can't exactly answer this question. The truth is, there is nothing I've been disatisfied with up to this point.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2020
Abigail N.
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2018

"A Great Alternative to Yoast SEO"

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Squirry has been great, once I got used to the sidebar and actually went through every suggestion to understand it, it made my article cleaner and better optimized for search engines

Vorteile: I used Squirry on one of my blogs . Prior to installing and activating Squirry I used Yoast Free Plugin and while it was great, I wanted something that would not only help me with the meta description, but would analyze my content for Headings, alt tags in images, readability etc. Squirry is easy to use and once the plugin was activated, It provided helpful information to help me optimize my content like:
1. If the keyword is in the post title
2. If the keyword is in the URL
3. If the content and title length is Google Friendly
4. If the content is over-optimized
5. How the keyword is used in the content
6. Use of images in the content
7. If the keyword is used in the alt text of the images
8. If the keyword was used in a heading

Nachteile: Admittedly the first time I installed and activated Squirry's Wordpress plugin I was a bit overwhelmed at the yellow and green suddenly in my face.
The image search option was also somewhat annoying because the images it showed were generic and it was better to just go to Unsplash or Pexels to search for images that I would be better.
Another thing I disliked was how after I choose a keyword, in the published article the keyword was highlighted in yellow, so my article had random yellow spots

• Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Alan E.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.3.2020

"Squirrly Helped Me Rank My Top Viewed Posts"

Kommentare: I am solving the issue of SEO and ranking with Squirrly.

Vorteile: I liked the ease of use of Squirrly, and the colour coded improvement of my posts until it reached the target for SEO.

Nachteile: Sometimes I find Squirrly is less helpful than other times.

Susan L.
Sales Manager
Möbel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2016

"Good Starting SEO Software"

Kommentare: Great software to learn about search engine optimization (SEO). Very user-friendly, easy to understand, very visually appealing. However, the returns are not the best - good to get started and learn SEO through though.

Vorteile: Good starter software to figure out SEO.

Nachteile: Not the best returns for actual clicks.

• Bewertet am 4.10.2016
Martina B.
Web Designer
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2019

"Best SEO software and great people "

Kommentare: Love it easy to use. Can’t get as many blog articles in as suggested. The newsletters are also very interesting to read and always helpful.

Vorteile: I like the quick list on the right in Wordpress that slowly turns to green if you follow the instructions.

Nachteile: There is not much to not like. I could use some page load speed advise sometimes. Maybe that could be an addition for the future or also some alerts for ada compliance

von Squirrly an 22.11.2019

thank you! happy to read this. We were really wondering if people liked the quick list on the right.

Also happy to hear about the newsletters.

We'll think about the load speed advice! Thanks for suggesting this.

• Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Grace L.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

"Great tool"

Kommentare: Trying to bring more organic traffic

Vorteile: There is almost nothing bad to say about this product it’s easy to use and will definitely help improve your site rankings and online presence if used properly

Nachteile: Key word research leaves a lot to be desired. I wish you could choose all your own keyword variations instead of being limited to the suggestions. Suggestion are sometimes way off base

Nikki M.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"I Can't Live Without Squirrly!"

Kommentare: I love Squirrly. The PRO membership has so many great benefits. The stock images are my absolute favorite. I do notice the difference in the number of visitors to my website when I am using Squirrly vs. when I didn't. This is very useful. Whoever made it is a genius.

Vorteile: My favorite feature is the stock images. That saves so much money and is very convenient.

Nachteile: The price. It is very expensive. Especially for those of us just starting out.

• Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Stephen S.
Principal Attorney
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.10.2018

"A Hidden Gem to Affordably and Easily Improve SEO"

Kommentare: My overall experience with Squirlly has been nothing short of fantastic!

Vorteile: Squirrly is a very affordable and easy way to improve your website's SEO. It is easy enough for beginners and complex enough for more experienced users. It covers almost every aspect of SEO - from making improvements to your site and increase your ranking to social media integration. In other words, Squirrly is a complete SEO package. And, it's very affordable for the many benefits it has to offer.

Nachteile: Squirrly is relatively new to SEO scene, but it is rapidly growing with new features and options being added.

• Bewertet am 27.10.2018
Jonathan B.
  • Bewertet am 1.2.2017

"Wonderful program!"

Kommentare: Thanks for helping market my company! Without proper marketing, my company was at a complete stand still. Squirrly helped revamp what I am about and also taught me some very helpful tips along the way.
Thank you!!