Über Squirrly SEO

Willst du deine WordPress-Websites in den TOP 10 bei Google platzieren? Du wirst die Rankings und den organischen Traffic steigern, perfekte SEO-Artikel schreiben und vieles mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Squirrly SEO

It covers almost every aspect of SEO - from making improvements to your site and increase your ranking to social media integration. In other words, Squirrly is a complete SEO package.

It was a bit laggy, glitch and didn’t work that well but eh.

Bewertungen zu Squirrly SEO

Squirrly SEO hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 167 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Squirrly SEO bereits verwendet?

Sam
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

If you want to increase your SEO Squirrly can help

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Vijeta
Vijeta
Senior Manager - Digital Marketing & Communications in Indien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Helps Ranking Higher on Google with Right Keyword Research & Search Engine Optimized Content

Kommentare: The experience is good, it shares valuable insights about user behavior. It has helped us a lot to improve our website experience for our key business stakeholders and rank higher through both organic and paid campaigns.

Helped us to improve our lead generation process by improving our ranking on search engines. It also improved our ROI for both Paid Campaigns as well as getting higher organic traffic.

Slow Results unlike paid campaigns. It needs a lot of efforts to improve SEO of our website.

Joe
Everything No One Else Wants To Do in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Plugin and Service

Kommentare: Excellent. Other companies should mirror their level of service.

I’ve been using Squirrly for 4 years. I’m not a seasoned IT specialist, just a novice user. The plugin is great. I’d tried others, but they didn’t produce the results. Squirrly boosted our non-profit site almost immediately. They also provide exceptional service. If you have an issue, they will reach out and help you solve it. I highly recommend this company.

I could not think of anything I would ask them to change.

Shawn
Design, Selbstständig

Supposed to be "easy" but it's anything but

Kommentare: Since installing this and uninstalling yoast, immediately Google has de-indexed every single page except /categories/ and /tags/ I think it's doing this because of the focus feature, which is supposed to make things easy, but if you want to do anything manual, it's just not doable.

I like how they break things into manageable tasks. You set focus pages, and the software gives you actionable items to make those come to life.

It's really confusing. It's supposed to be easy, but I just can't wrap my head around it. I have been using other SEO software for many years, so I'm not new to this. And I'm confident that this software has de-indexed all of my blog posts, but has left only categories on google. I can't seem to figure it out.

Chandra R
Chandra R
Freelancer in Indonesien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Squirrly SEO is a Game Changer

Kommentare: It is not often that I leave a review, but Squirrly SEO is very well deserving of this. I am a WP-heavy user, and I have been using Yoast SEO since a couple of years ago. I went with it because it got excellent reviews and seemed like the SEO package that everyone is using. But I never really knew how well I was doing when using Yoast SEO. I could search on my keywords and see where I ranked, but Yoast SEO never gave me any insight on how I could actually improve. Since using Squirrly, I am able to see precisely where my pages need to be polished, and I can address them immediately. Now I have a whole lot of new understanding about how to go through to try to rank, so it might take me some time before getting through them all. However, thanks to Squirrly, I have client's several pages ranking in the top 10 of Google! I am a newbie when it comes to SEO, but I am continuously learning. And Squirrly has honestly given me all the tools I need to make my site rank better. If you are on the fence about purchasing Squirrely, just do it. You will not be disappointed.

Squirrly offers the Complete SEO Funnel and it offers Cloud Services + Wordpress Plugin, meaning that Squirrly SEO will work both for optimizing either WordPress-based websites and non-WordPress websites.

Keyword research feature Squirrly SEO offered is pretty basic and need a bit of upgrading.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Hidden gem among popular WordPress SEO tools

Kommentare: Squirrly SEO helps me with my websites' SEO routine greatly. It has a lot of features that are useful for any website whether it is powered by WordPress or not. I have already seen some improvements in my website rankings but I know proper SEO will take many months before considerable results can be seen. So far, I am happy with Squirrly SEO.

Squirrly SEO is a powerful WordPress SEO plugin coupled with a cloud-based service that allows non-WordPress sites to improve their SEO rankings as well. What's really great about this plugin is that if you have been using its competitors like RankMath or Yoast, you can import all settings and data from these plugins into Squirrly. Actually, the developers claim one can use Squirrly SEO alongside RankMath or Yoast simultaneously with some exceptions in mind. At first, it may look overwhelming when you just start using the plugin as there are numerous settings that you are offered to tweak. However, you should not expect an easy SEO journey if you take it seriously. Basically, you will have to tweak the setting only once and then you just turn things on or off, adjust them and see what works best for your website. You can also follow the suggestions the plugin gives regarding the improvements you should make to your website.

I don't see any significant cons. The only thing I would love to see improved is their UI. It looks outdated and a good UI revamp would be a nice thing to have.

Neal
Neal
King of All Cosmos in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Recovering Yoast addict on the path to recovery thanks to Squirrly

Kommentare: It's been overwhelmingly positive to date. Since putting the first site in place at the start of 2021, we're now adding more and more sites each week to our plan. It feels liberating to have a tool that works in the way we need it to without having to fight with a frustrating plugin (I'm looking at you, Yoast).

There are plenty of reasons to like this software including: UI, ease of integration into WordPress, and the ability to add and sync keywords. However, our favorite item has got to be the Live Assistant that provides copy suggestions and edit in real time. This was something that used to be up to "debate" in client meetings. When a client feels they know how to write effective copy, any critique is met with frustration. With the Live Assistant, the AI lets the client know in real time what will work and what sounds "clunky" which has freed up a great deal of time in weekly meetings.

We're still working to figure a few items out on the backend but being able to white label the admin and provide individual logins for each user would be a big win.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great SEO product and replacement of SEO Yoast

Kommentare: I like it so far, I'm going to implement on my other sites soon so excited to do that and get my SEO up.

SEO Yoast is great and a nice product BUT I feel some of their features are basic - Squirrly SEO has a lot more features and optimization power I feel then Yoast premium. I've used both for a while now. Yoast was giving me issues updating too and messed up my SEO that I had built up for months so not happy with them.

The User interface could be more intuitive and easy for users.

Cherarajan
Cherarajan
Program Analyst Trainee in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Awesome SEO Plugin

Kommentare: It's ideal for those who aren't experts in SEO but want to provide a little something more to their clientele.

UI nearly turns SEO into a game, making it simple to optimise each website and post individually or in bulk. Deep Keyword Research is a nifty feature.

UI needs to be updated and there are some bugs here and there.

Bikram K.
Bikram K.
Properietor in Indien
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best SEO Plugin for WordPress

Kommentare: I am satisfied with Squirrly SEO. It is lightweight, unlike SEO Yoast, and very versatile. It is also very good for Local SEO. The premium package is worth buying.

This is the best SEO plugin out there for WordPress. More than a plugin, this is a complete SEO suite. It helps you with keyword research and content optimization. The best part of the plugin is the Focus Pages feature. It scans your page and gives you a probability of ranking for a given keyword. It also shares valuable guides on steps to take in order to make the page/article rank for the chosen keyword. The AI factor is very good. It's live assistant and AI is great.

The number of focus pages in my package is less. It should be more. The UI needs some work. On this, it should take a leaf out from Rank Math SEO plugin.

Mary
Content Director and Email Marketing Specialist in USA

All in All, Not a Bad Tool

Kommentare: Over all, I like this tool, but feel that some of the more recent updates have actually created more problems than they've solved.

I like being able to look for long-tailed search terms that will improve our clients' online visibility. And in the past I appreciated how it pointed out things I might have missed.

1) Squirrly's latest update has created a lag where there wasn't one before. It can take at least a couple of minutes to see the changes in the score. 2) When working on the backend, it often doesn't "see" the search terms that have been included in the text and will call for them to be inserted when I've already added them. 3) It doesn't "like it" when text is placed in different text boxes and sometimes doesn't see the title. 4) Of late, in Word Press there's a notable difference in the score when working on the backside vs when I'm working front end. And it means switching back and forth to ensure I'm getting the best outcome.

Linda
Relationship Coach & Living Abroad Blogger in Mexiko
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

I Never Knew What I Was Missing

Kommentare: When I put up my WordPress website, I decided that I would take some of the suggestions that had been made to me over the years. However, in the past, when I used a product and had a difficulty, it took forever to get a response from the administrators of that product. Sometimes it has been so bad I had stopped working on a project and couldn't remember why I contacted them anymore.
I have now aligned myself with a group of guys who actually respond to questions and difficulties. Squirrly gets back to me with the exact answer I need. I have never been disappointed once in the last few months that I've been using the SEO product.
I'm working my way through the training videos and attempting to put everything I understand, into practice on my website/blog.

The software is easy to install and easy to access the results. When I log on to my website, the results are right there. I also like the fact that every report tells me where I'm failing to use best practices with the SEO suggestions. I never knew what I was missing. I had written blogs before and actually built some websites, but they never took off and I truly did not know why. Now, when my numbers are down, Squirrly immediately tells me what I need to do to "fix" it and they also tell me what's succeeding so I keep doing what works.

There is nothing I like least. If there is nothing I dislike, I can't exactly answer this question. The truth is, there is nothing I've been disatisfied with up to this point.

Aashish
Founder in Indien

Best SEO Plugin for my WordPress sites

Kommentare: Using Squirrly, we are able to solve our On-Page SEO. It gives us specific tasks that we need to complete in order to optimize a page perfectly.

We have tried so many SEO plugins for our WordPress websites (Yoast, SEOPress to RankMath, and a few others), however, using Squirrly, we receive actionable tasks that we have to complete. It's like an SEO consultant telling us what to do. We have replaced the other SEO plugin we were using on our main website with the Squirrly SEO WordPress plugin. We optimized one of our specific service pages using Squirrly. Completed all the tasks that were given - except for the backlink builder. Still, this page has started ranking. We haven't started using the "Rank Tracking" feature available in this plugin, but Ahrefs notified me that our above page has moved to the first page of Google SERP. We know what we need to do in order to take this page to the top 3 ranks. Some people say that it takes a lot of time to configure this plugin - this is incorrect. If you are expecting that you will install any SEO plugin and your website will start ranking - that's not going to happen. The basic On-Page SEO factors will be implemented by Squirrly. The other configurations are the actionable tasks that I mentioned above - which if you complete, your website would definitely start climbing the SERPs. No other plugin will tell you what to do.

It's a really big SEO tool with a lot of features and functionality. It's not something that I disliked but was a little scared initially. It could be a little intimidating for really new users, however, once you get hang of the different features, you will certainly step up your On-Page SEO game.

Tina
web designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Customer Service ever!

Kommentare: Squirrly has been my favorite app for so many years but now I want to tell everyone about how awesome they are. :)

I have never been so happy about customer service before. I had a problem with a plugin called staff list. It was not spitting out the title and the image when I was sharing a page on social media that I was hoping for of a dynamic page created in staff list. I was about to set up 500 manual pages for all the staff on the website and put shortcode into each when I reached out to Squirrly as a last try if they can help. And after many emails from them and lots of work on their side they got it to work today. I am blown away with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his teams customer service and programming knowledge and willingness to help me even though it was not their app that was not working correctly.

Nothing. I love the software and customer service

Martina
Web Designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best SEO software and great people

Kommentare: Love it easy to use. Can’t get as many blog articles in as suggested. The newsletters are also very interesting to read and always helpful.

I like the quick list on the right in Wordpress that slowly turns to green if you follow the instructions.

There is not much to not like. I could use some page load speed advise sometimes. Maybe that could be an addition for the future or also some alerts for ada compliance

Antwort von Squirrly

thank you! happy to read this. We were really wondering if people liked the quick list on the right. Also happy to hear about the newsletters. We'll think about the load speed advice! Thanks for suggesting this.

Leslie
Independent Author in UK
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Excellent SEO Management Tool

Kommentare: Squirrly SEO has succeeded in letting me optimise my Wordpress site quickly, easily, and effectively, where other plugins I've tried just left me confused.

It makes things easy for the user, holding your hand through the set up and deployment of the system and explaining what it's doing. It also has a lot of features to guide you through! With other SEO plugins, I've gotten overwhelmed going beyond the basics - not with Squirrly!

There isn't much to dislike here, but some of the explanations weren't quite clear. This didn't stop me from getting there in the end, but some of it would have been easier with a little more explanation.

Krisztian
Director in Australien
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and effective SEO app

Kommentare: We have had a very good experience with Squirrly SEO so far. We used the free version of Yoast SEO before switching to Squirrly SEO and never looked back ever since. The plug in is easy to install and deploy on WordPress sites, everything is very straightforward. The app offers options for both users who know a thing or two about SEO and for complete newbies. The Focus Pages feature seems to be a great idea, enabling you to focus on your most important pages and keep a close eye on them. I like it very much although so far we've been mostly using it when writing new content, we are yet to dive into it further to improve our existing content. So far a great experience overall.

It was very easy to deploy on our WordPress sites, and just as easy to use on an ongoing basis. Our writers got used to the new app very quickly and have no issues using it as they are writing content.

Perhaps the design of the dashboard (the visual) is not quite my style, however, the functionality is all good.

RODOLFO
Blogger in Nördliche Marianen
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive SEO tool

Kommentare: I bought almost two months ago and so far, everything is working as expected. I am still playing around with all the features of the app. I was previously using a similar SEO plugin but switched to this app when I finally got the chance. It has keyword research tool which is very helpful when you are searching for a list of keywords that are easy to rank for. The online dashboard is very neat and clean. Everything is pretty straight forward and easy to use. Not only that, customer support is also topnotch. The plugin is a bit intimidating when you first use it. I was overwhelmed at first when I installed the plugin. But as I used it and as I kept going, things became simple. It’s really a matter of reading the instructions and suggestions and you are good to go. I haven’t tried creating internal links using the app. I don’t know if it has a feature of creating internal links for similar posts but it's what I miss from rankmath. Maybe I am just unaware how to use it. Overall, I am happy to use this plugin.

Simple to use, intuitive and affordable.

Just wished the number of focus pages were more per site.

Haniel
CEO in USA

Excellent product/service

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great using this product.

I was initially weary of adding anything new as far as SEO products are a concern. After I saw the LTD I jumped on it and pulled the trigger must say I was extremely happy with my purchase and the support has been excellent, prompt, and timely.

So far nothing yet. But I am sure something will come up. No product or service is perfect.

Francisco
Director in Argentinien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome and easy to use software

Kommentare: I did not know the importance of SEO con my blog (or at least I didn´t know how to solve the problems I had and which were them). With Squirrly I now have my SEO pain points and ways on how to solve them.

It has comprehensive step-by-step features that help people who have cero SEO knowledge create better content on their site. The live assistant is the best!

It does not have the best intuitive interfase.

Marvin
Signs 4 u in USA
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Best Company

Kommentare: It’s great

It’s awesome and easy to use and I can’t wait to use it again

The website is glitchy a little but overall it’s good

Mohit
Consultant in Indien
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Squirrly SEO is a productive tool for Website Owners

Kommentare: I have been using Squirrly SEO for a while now and I am getting great results. The tools and features Squirrly offers are helping me optimize my website and content for better search engine visibility. The step-by-step guidance is also very helpful in getting my website and content optimization on track. Overall, I am very pleased with the results I am getting from Squirrly SEO and would recommend it to anyone looking to improve their website's search engine ranking.

Squirrly SEO is a productive tool in SEO because it allows you to optimize your website for specific keywords and phrases. This makes it easier for potential customers to find your website when they are searching for products or services that you offer. In addition, Squirrly SEO can help you to improve your website’s ranking in search engine results pages. This can lead to more website visitors and potential customers.

It is improving product in the market and has lot of interesting features.

Subham
Trainee Engineer in Indien
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SEO plugin

Kommentare: With the plugin, I can quickly and easily optimize the SEO for my WordPress websites. Furthermore, I can track the performance of my websites from the dashboard.

Setting up Squirrly is a breeze, as the plugin provides a step-by-step guide. The user interface has been recently revamped, and it is now modern and sleek, surpassing other SEO plugins in its category. One standout feature of Squirrly is its ability to target specific pages for SEO optimization and provide actionable recommendations to improve their rankings. The built-in keyword research tool is reliable and provides comparable results to other popular tools like Ubersuggest. Another excellent feature of Squirrly is the on-page guidance, which assists users in adhering to best SEO practices.

It would be convenient to have an option to easily hide the hints and tips that appear on the dashboard, not only for my account but also for other user accounts. Although this may be a feature within the plugin, I have not yet explored it and do not know how to access it.

Luis
Digital Consultant in Irland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

SEO Hidden Gem

Kommentare: So far a very good experience, better than I anticipated.

I'd been using the software for a while now and I am impressed with the number of advanced features it provides. And I compare it with other professional tools I use and the quality is there, you can trust Squirrly.

I think it can go deeper into competitors research and marketplace research, but that is something only advanced users would care about. But you are covered as they also have a standalone version the allows you to do exactly that.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great tool for SEO

If you are looking for an easy way to help your company with SEO, Squirrly is a great choice. I like Squirrly because, even if you don´t have any experience with this type of tools, you won´t have any problems to understand it and make good use of it right from the start. You just have to install the plugin and follow the steps it suggests, in a very intuitive way. Squirrly analyses and tells you what you need to do to optimize and improve the quality of your articles and web content, so you can get more exposure on the search engines and and stay ahead of the competition.

I like everything about Squirrly till now.

Abu
Publisher in Bangladesch
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

It's a great SEO plugin for WordPress.

Almost a month ago, I bought this and am still testing all of its features. While using this plugin, I feel as if I am actively improving the On-Page SEO of my website. There were a few mentions in Facebook groups that this plugin requires a lot of configuration - of course, this is true. Activating an SEO plugin won't automatically configure everything for you. It automatically covers the basic SEO principles that should be on any website, and the rest you have to configure yourself - there are so many things involved in SEO! There were also reports about the UI being outdated. The user interface was very intuitive and comfortable to use. Similar to Ahref's side panel popup, the user interface is clean, informative, and provides all the information you need. In addition to educating you, the plugin guides you through all the features and aspects of your website.

It is still in testing, so I can't comment on its capabilities yet. Love it so far.