Filtern nach:

Über Fluxx Grantseeker

Fluxx Grantseeker erleichtert die Verwaltung von Förderungen, vom Prospektieren über Bewerbungen bis hin zu Zahlungen und Auswirkungsberichten. Registriere dich jetzt.

Erfahre mehr über Fluxx Grantseeker

Ben E.
Ben E.
Executive Director in USA

Easy to use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I like it. I'm trying to have it used for our organization

I began looking for a place to bring all my grants into one place. We were using google drive for this, but it wasn't as great especially when you're running around. The ability to upload grants and all documents plus having a calendar that integrates with google calendar.

The hardest item is just adapting to the system as I've never had used a grants management program before

Lasaia W.
Executive Director in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fluxx for the Queer Non profit

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Fluxx basic suits our needs and its free. We would go with one of the paid options if it had all of the things basic did plus organization details and advanced funder search if it was more reasonably priced. Considering those would be the only two paid functions we would use its not worth the $40 a month but it was nice to have them during the free trial.

Flux is a great tool to help us track the progress of our Grants. We can see how far along in the we are in the grant process. It is also very useful for storing information. We can fill in information about foundations like who the project manger is and there contact info. Fluxx lets us know who we are applying to and who we have applied too all in one place

I wish it would easily distinguish the different grants a single funder has. I also wish there knowledge of funders was more extensive. They have a lot of the well know foundations and funders in the library but there a great deal of smaller founders that they don't list. A good amount of the larger grants, which as a large parentage of what we found is listed, won't give to smaller organizations for several reasons. Smaller grants will give to smaller organization but when they aren't listed we have to enter them manually. That can take a lot of time. For the price and how Fluxx is advertised Fluxx should do a better job with having ample supply of funders for organisations of all sizes. Finally there is no way to search for grant and know that you will qualify. If we search for queer grants we get a lot that we don't qualify for because of location or area served. I would like there search filter to be

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GrantHub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fluxx Grantseeker: We use another product along side Fluxx. The combination of what each product offers us for free works. If one of them had all the futures we used and we reasonably priced or free we would switch solely to using that software.

Director of Development and Marketing in USA

Good, But Not Quite Great

3 letztes Jahr

It is very easy to enter new funders. The customer service team is also very responsive and wanted to hear our feedback on how we use the program.

The reporting limitations make this program frustrating to use. We've spoken with the Fluxx team and they understand our frustrations, but it doesn't make using the product any easier.

Ashish B.
Director in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Collaboration Tool for Public School

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This has enabled us to build out our database of possible grants and perform quick searches. It has simplified the grant response process.

I like the fact that we can invite others to upload information to this and make adjustments. This enables us to grow our database of potential grants exponentially.

I think better integration with Google Calendar with the name and title of alerts, rather than a generic alert.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salesforce Experience Cloud und GrantHub

Warum Fluxx Grantseeker gewählt wurde: Fluxx is so much easier to use. No learning curve. We were up and running within a few hours.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Salesforce Experience Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fluxx Grantseeker: Ease of use.

Kelvin A.
Pricinpal in USA
Philanthropie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A leap in innovation for philanthropy

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love Fluxx and promote it to as many of my colleagues as will listen.

I have been a fan of Fluxx since 2008 before it was even a company. I was on the look out for a better way to work with grantees. My favorite features include the ability to reduce the burden of data collection requirements for grantees, the ability to customize your workflow and processes. I also appreciate that grantees are in control of how their data is used with multiple funding agencies.

The android app could use some additional polish.

Debra M.
Director of Development in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Valuable- but room for improvement

5 letztes Jahr

Grant management is a very unique and sometimes cumbersome process, which requires deadline management, research and preparation. I appreciate Fluxx Grantseeker's focus on addressing this issue and have found that it is better than most other alternatives.

Grantseeker does its best to match the most typical grantmaking process; however, it misses the ability to track LOI's and other intermediary steps in the grantmaking process. Further, I think the data layers are not always intuitive in terms of how they interact and the flow for managing it. And that the system integration with funding platforms has not necessarily always worked for me. Lastly, I appreciated the free access to prospecting information that was provided while the product was in beta. Unfortunately, the search functions at the time were not strong enough to really help me identify worthwhile prospects. I'd love to see a limited-use product available on the free platform as I think it would give me reason to take advantage of all that Grantseeker is offering.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Excel und Bloomerang

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fluxx Grantseeker: Fluxx Grantseeker is a big step up from general spreadsheets and way more customized for the unique grant making process than a general database system like Bloomerang.

Dir. of Public Policy and Grantmaking in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform to manage all grant activities.

5 letztes Jahr

I really enjoy the visualizations and visual tracking around programs and pending/processed requests. It's really easy to see where we are tracking on requests and which programs may need more attention than others.

It took me a bit to associate which fields report out which information, or really what fields were required in order to see it on certain screens. Now that I know what clicks it takes, its fine but from the outset it wasn't as straightforward to know that "researching" puts it as an opportunity.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GrantHub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fluxx Grantseeker: The price was very reasonable especially with the techsoup offer. I also really liked the look and feel and visualizations.

Kelly D.
Director of Grants & Data in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fluxx Grantseeker changed the way my organization works!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love this product. It just works for tracking and managing grants.

Our nonprofit manages more than 30+ funding streams annually, and is constantly searching for and applying for new funding. Previously, we used complicated and bulky excel or Google Docs to manage all the information about each grant, and keeping it updated each year was a nightmare. I learned about Fluxx Grantseeker (and it was right in our organization's budget -- FREE!) and was SO excited to implement it with my team. We now have one location to easily track grant opportunities, applications, awards, reports and more. It has freed up our grants management team to focus on other capacity building activities rather than being bogged down by trying to track all of this data. It's super simple, easy to use, and the customer service is wonderful.

There are a few features I'm hoping to see in the future, including better data analysis / visualizations, but those are bonus features in my mind. It is a pretty simple software but it does the basics well! I haven't

Tristan C.
Tristan C.
Development Associate in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

For what we use it for, best product on the market

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I think this is the best grants management product on the market for organizations our size (~5 employees, $300,000 annual budget).

Overall design is very cohesive and responsive. I felt it was very easy to learn and teach to the rest of the organization. It was obviously written by someone who has experience in grants management as it has custom fields for Project IDs; Start, End, Submission, and Notification dates; and the tagging system works well.

We currently use the free version and I don't feel right now that the Premium and Prospecting features match the increase cost; there is a discount available, but it will likely be a while before we have a need for any features not included in the free tier.

Business Director in USA
Animation, Selbstständig

A Great Solutioni for Grant Management

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The data from analytics allows for fine-tuning programming and operations budgets to fit organizational capabilities.

The in-depth features for finding and managing grants provides efficiency for organizations looking to increase their impact.

There is a learning curve in the beginning as with any software out there.

Ruth P.
Grant Writer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

I use Grantseeker and have recommended it for use with three other organizations

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Grantseeker has been marvellous for my clients who have never really thought about building their grant pipeline capability. It's a great grant project management and grant application teaching tool. It's a decent grant prospect managing tool as well and I plan to explore its capabilities for prospecting more in the upcoming year. My two larger clients need more reporting flexibility. Though they purchased Grantseeker on my recommendation, both of them are probably going to look for additional software or return to customized spreadsheets.

The product is so easy to start using. It's intuitive in that each record tracks what one really needs to track to start applying for grants and funders. The task function is great for setting 'tickler' deadlines to reach before the grant is actually due. I enter in the to-do dates for each section of a grant (narrative, budget, bios, etc) and use it to keep me on task each day. Moreover, I have recommended it to two small non-profits (1-20 employees) and they both have used the 'free' version it built their capacity from 1-3 grants per year to 7-10. I also recommended it to two larger organizations (over 500 employees) who upgraded to the full version.

The reports in the full, paid, version don't reflect the power of the data that is actually being tracked. For the two larger organizations, the visualizations are amazing but then they're not super customizable when you export them. My clients are still happy that I recommended Grantseeker to them and the reports they export are used as the basis of weekly reports but they still put a lot of work into customizing the spreadsheets after they export them.

Laura P.
Organizational Capacity Specialist in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best grants management tool for small nonprofits

Kommentare: Fluxx Grantseeker has saved our organization quite a bit of money. Despite the fact that it's free, the software is full featured. We use it for every step of the grant-seeking and grant-reporting process. We're applying more efficiently now and managing reporting schedules with ease. It's really one of the best systems on the market; and the free price tag makes it a clear winner for small organizations that need to better manage their grant requests and reporting schedules.

We migrated our grants management from Salesforce to Fluxx GrantSeeker in 2018. It was one of the best decisions our small nonprofit has made. Our organization has a very full grant application schedule and it had become nearly impossible to stay on track while using Salesforce, primarily because we rely heavily on volunteers to manage our requests. Teaching volunteers how to use the Salesforce system was difficult at best and often created gaps in our data and schedule. Fluxx, on the other hand, is extremely easy to use. The system is very intuitive and our volunteers have successfully used it since implementation. We also like the fact that the Grantseeker software is currently free for small nonprofits.

Honestly, the only features I would love to see added would be email reminders to individual users.

Antwort von Fluxx

Dear Laura, thank you for your feedback! Good news, Grantseeker now offers email reminders. You can choose what you want to be reminded of and when. Check out this feature today!

Elizabeth M.
Grant Associate in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Grant Tracking Software

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, it's a very user friendly system and is super helpful to get a high level view of all our grants. Our grants department manages more than 30 grants annually. We use tags to mark them as federal, state, local and foundation, and use the description area to include high level info, such as budget supervisor and project manager.
Th task and report features are great, and provide a nice, easy to read 'to do list' and display of upcoming due dates on the Schedule tab. Also love the integrated calendar that shows due dates (applications deadlines, notification dates, report due dates) in my Outlook, as well as the ability to upload documents (such as RFP, application, budget and reports) so these items are easily accessible.

We love the ease of pulling up a grant in the system and having all of the relevant info right at our fingertips (due date, grant period, notification date and summary). Our grants department pulls a weekly report from Fluxx that shows active grants, submitted grant applications and grants in development. It's easy to pull, save as an Excel and share with other departments.

I wish there was a better way of tagging a grant that we ultimately decided not to apply for and reason. Also, I wish there was a way to add match, and to track grant expenses. The system is set up to reflect payments received from funder, but it doesn't have a way to track money spent down and remaining balance.

Beth H.
Development Director in UK
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great features

4 letztes Jahr

I found I had long lists of potential grant makers in notebooks, on excel sheets, in my head... this is the place to bring them all together in one place. It's so user friendly (a must for me as I find some software difficult to navigate!)- and easy to set to UK (a must otherwise all the funders suggested will be USA ones) The best bits? Being able to calendar deadlines and set reminders to check back on funder websites for new priorities. I LOVED the programme feature where you can track fundraising goals within each project- however that feature is not available in free. That's the only thing- compared to other products, the bits available in the free programme are limited. Bit I love it

I think some of the features that are on the paid product should be part of the free one- compared to similar products this is limited. And the jump to the first paid programme is quite a lot - inaccessible to our small charity. We're proabable just in between needing the free one and the first paid programme. Also, it would be good if UK funders auto filled like the US ones do when you're logging funders into your database. But it's great that you can still search UK funders if you change the settings to UK

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fluxx Grantseeker: Because it's free

Luann A.
Development Director in USA

Just what we needed

5 letztes Jahr

It was so simple to transfer our existing Excel spreadsheet tracking into Fluxx. There is enough flexibility to create programs and allocations as needed. The ease with which requests, reports, programs, payments, and opportunities can be sorted is astounding. I can create tasks that generate reminder emails so I never miss a deadline. The Answer Bank is a brilliant feature - those questions that are repeatedly asked in grants can be copied and pasted saving loads of time. Alos love being able to upload the grant application, budgets etc. in each grant file, either as a document upload or direct form Google drive. Fluxx is fast - I have experienced no down-time whatsoever.

Still learning but have not found any clear cons just yet.

Jo S.
General Manager in Neuseeland
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Changing the face of our Grants & Funding department

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We are extremely pleased that we chose Fluxx Grantseeker. The system is working extremely well for us and replaces a very slow, inaccurate and unreliable manual system.

While we had starting trialing the software earlier, it was during COVID19 lockdown that we decided to run with a full implementation. With the team working from their home offices, implementation went without a hitch, was easy and most of the system easy to navigate. This software brings together data which had previously been stored ad-hoc in both paper & electronic systems and in the "heads" of our grants & funding team members. Access via the cloud means that wherever we are, we can access information quickly & easily as well as keep track of all grants, applications, accountabilities and opportunities.

I would like to see some additional features where historical grants information could be easily uploaded. We have been able to find a work-around but some way of uploading from a spreadsheet or CSV would have saved a lot of time. One negative that we have discovered is that sometimes we accidentally upload documents to the wrong part of the funder eg: to the grant rather than the accountability. A fix for this could be a different coloured screen or similar for the different areas of the funder account?

Tara L.
Senior Director of Strategic Growth in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great, inexpensive option with many features!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This software streamlines our grant management and gives us one place to look for contacts, documents, deadlines and historical information.

My favorite features of Fluxx Grantseeker are the reporting features- we had been looking for software that could provide reports on a program-level basis and that could allow us to keep all of our pertinent grant data in one place. For its price, this software can't be beat, in my opinion!

I have had difficulty using the feature of integrating Fluxx with our foundations who use Fluxx for their own grant management purposes. This feature initially attracted us to Fluxx Grantseeker and just hasn't panned out, but it isn't enough of an obstacle to take away from the usefulness of the software.

Mary G.
grant writer in USA

Grant writer review of Grantseeker

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great.

I like that it is user friendly for non-data base types like me, and using it is fairly intuitive. I like that it gave me a low-cost (read "free" at first) way to get away from managing grant application and grants on a spreadsheet.

The data import and export features were hard for me to figure out, and even once I did, it was not hassle free. I got a lot of duplication of records during imports. I have not found the Prospecting Tool to be very effective yet, but they probably says more about me than about the product.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Catalyst Grant

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fluxx Grantseeker: Price and accessibility.

Bhumi P.
Artistic Director in USA
Darstellende Künste, Selbstständig

The platform we've been waiting for

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's a great program. I am so grateful that this exists for arts organizations. It is so necessary. I also appreciate that we can have multiple users. The experience has been great and I look forward to continuing using it.

I like that there is a connection to foundations so that there is contact information and history automatically input. I appreciate the answer bank as a way to store information about particular projects or information that all grants ask for. So many orgs that I've worked for just use a messy (and often confusing) spreadsheet and this platform has been a game changer for my organizational abilities with so many grant deadlines throughout the year

I am bummed that some of the prospecting is behind a paywall, but I think for many orgs that is not an obstacle. My organization is micro, and we don't have the funds to have a paid subscription, but maybe in the future!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Airtable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fluxx Grantseeker: It feels like it was made for the arts unlike other programs. This program is also really affordable compared to other grant organizing platforms.

Tina M.
Volunteer Grant Writer in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Extremely Helpful Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, Fluxx Grantseeker is by far the best grant tracking software that we have found to date. As a small not-for-profit, it works exceptionally well for our needs. The fact that it remains free for us to use is great although we hope to upgrade in the future as our need and funds grow.

Our facility has been using the free version of Fluxx Grantseeker for quite a while. As a non-profit we are on a very tight budget and needed a grant tracking program that was free or very affordable. This has been perfect for us. Also, it finally gave us a way to share files and tracking remotely between volunteers. We love that we can upload completed proposals and other documents. Best tracking tool available for our needs!

In order to start with the software, we needed to manually import all of our grant information from Word and Excel documents. This was time consuming, but well worth the effort. We are limited on what we can do in the free version, but what we have is extremely helpful and we are grateful for this software.

Robin M.
Grant Writer in USA
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Never miss a deadline again

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am not an organized person. Fluxx Grantseeker has kept me from forgetting some very important deadlines. It is intuitive. When I was first testing the system, your team was super-quick to respond. Whenever I told them about something I'd like, it would end up in the next release. Either they were listening to my feedback, or they knew exactly how to make the product better.

Being able to keep track of everything related to grants in one place is wonderful. No more missed deadline even if I last thought about the grant six months earlier. The answer feature where I can store my most common grant responses by topic saves so much time and effort. No more searching through old proposals for the information I need. I've already saved it in Fluxx and can find it instantly.

I can't afford Grantseeker Prospecting. I was an early adopter, so I get everything but Grantseeker Prospecting free. I beta tested that module, so I know how great it is, but the cost would have to come out of my salary, which is only $200 per week. Awesome tool though.

Dina R.
Director of Development in USA
Fotografie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Finally found a simple system that works!!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This system is literally an answer to prayers! I was struggling to use a much more expensive complex system! What I needed wasn’t complicated but it is vital to our business, and keeping track of all our funding opportunities and deliverables.

I love the simplicity of Fluxx Grantseeker! It makes it easy to track all my grants in their various states of progress and all the deadlines!! Love it!!

Don’t really know how to access support when I need it. I called support once but they were focused on large organizations who use the system for grant making.

Erica L.
Deputy Executive Director in USA
Think-Tanks, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great, low-cost way to organize your grant portfolios

4 letztes Jahr

For a small non-profit like ours without a large development budget, Fluxx Grantseeker's flexible pricing structure including a free option is welcome. Several of our donors use the Fluxx Grantmaker platform, making for easy integration. The deadlines, reminders, and ability to organize grant payments and due dates help to keep us on track. Also love being able to have different users from the organization at different levels.

The interface itself is a bit busy, with so many different options for how to navigate to a grant or due date. Integration with google calendars would be fantastic for streamlining reminders. The search function could be improved to allow for partial words/phrases to produce the intended result. More organization within the "documents" function would make it more readable, e.g. labeled or ability to filter by grant

Abigail W.
Director of Fund Development and Communications in USA

Best Value

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Generally, I like this product and would recommend to anyone looking for a free or affordable product.

Fluxx Grantseeker is perfect for organizations with a small budget for fundraising and development. Their tracking and notification features are easy to use and the interface is very user friendly.

I am a free user so I am not sure how about the functionality for a paid subscription, but I do wish the reporting features were more robust.

Pamela O.
Development Director in USA

Fluxx Grantseeker Checks All The Boxes For Our Small Nonprofit Organization

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, we have been very pleased with our user experience and may even upgrade to the next tier if we find this Basic plan really works out for us in the long term.

We are a small nonprofit with very limited staff time to concentrate on grants. With that said, funding from grants, as well as the opportunity to collaborate on these grants with like-minded organizations, is very important to us. When we upgraded from the Basic to the Premium plan, we most enjoyed the calendar function that would email us when a grant was coming up.

We still find ourselves stumbling through the platform just a bit and do not find the relationship between Requests/Opportunities/Grants as easy as we would have liked. It might be that we just need another training to resolve this issue.