Über 10Web

Automated WordPress Platform

Erfahre mehr über 10Web

I got error when transferring my first site there. So they have to work on the bugs.

Bewertungen zu 10Web

10Web hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 27 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du 10Web bereits verwendet?

Christopher J.
Christopher J.
CEO in USA

Wordpress Done Right

Kommentare: All in all, it's a newer company and if you're willing to tolerate a bit of bugginess here and there you have the opportunity to get grandfathered in on some amazing prices. As an early adopter, I expect this kind of stuff. What matters is a strong team and ongoing improvements which 10web does very well.

I love how this software brings me functionality offered elsewhere at about 10% of the price. Google hosting is HUGE and these guys offer it at what I believe to be the most competitive pricing around. The features of the manager are fantastic, including credential-less login, automatic updates, automatic backups and great speed boosting features

One of the things I was most excited about is the massive array of plugins you get, as the makers of 10web were Wordpress developers before. Unfortunately lots of these plugins aren't fully functional and tend to be a bit buggy. This includes the migration plugin, which oftentimes flat out doesn't work. Fortunately [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the support team are getting better and better everyday to work out the kinks.

Noelia R.
Owner in Mexiko
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and reliable software for professional webpages

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Really nice look and feel of webpages

It is easy to install and understand. I has many options to choose the building plugins that work the best for each one. Then, everything could be as easy as drag and drop. It is reliable and secure.

Since it works with a lot of plugins (which is good), there are some plugins that don't work properly after updates. So we need to change the plugin or to use a previous version.

William S.
founder in USA

Advanced Tech Not So Advanced

Kommentare: I subscribed to their agency account about 6 months ago due to their claim that they guaranteed speeds over 90. After transferring 18 sites to their hosting, we quickly realized they could not guarantee to achieve the speeds, and their 10web plugins created major problems on most of our websites. Anytime we tried getting support, we got the run around instead of Hours upon hours of chat support trying to explain the issues. Waiting for email replies that never were responded to. We removed all of our websites with the exception of 3 sites which we didn't want to disturb by migrating it to another hosting provider after all the issues we had with 10web. Fast forward months later, 10 web offers the LTD AI web builder. Against my own good judgment, I decided to evaluate the builder and decided to purchase the $400 agency plan. That's when the problems started again. First they tell me they cannot add the AI subscription to my current account because their tech doesn't allow for that function. Hmmm advanced AI tech but can't get a subscription added to an account..ok. They then tell me that I need to create a new account with a different email address. So I created another account and even with the new account, the 10web platform would not let me register for new service. After an hour of chat support, their solution was to create a 3rd account using yet another email address. At this point, it is obvious their technology has major issues and bugs still and simply to new for us.

Pros is that the advertising positions the platform to be advanced.

Can't add additional services to your original account. They make you create a second account and when that doesn't work their suggestion is to create 3rd account. Their reasoning is that their system doesn't have the functionality as of yet.

Antonia C.
Antonia C.
Freelance in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Good choice for beginners

Kommentare: I was looking for an hosting with a simple theme builder integrated and I found almost everything. First of all I imported my actual website: procedure should be simple and fast (unfortunately something went wrong but the customer care solved the problem very quickly with me doing nothing). Importing the website caused some minor losses (ie: custom fonts) but the cool thing it's that now I'm able to edit my website with its integrated builder, based on Elementor. So I quit with the idea of a brand new website 'cause 10web let me edit this one with this modern and simple builder.

It's relatively easy to use 10web, you just need to go familiar with some not so common features. Apparently its hosting service performs well and the site is loading very fast (I must say my website is very light, but my old hosting was slow!).

My intention was to build a brand new website using ready templates but there are too few and they are pretty ugly. Even for a beginner with few needs as I am, I think they should add more and better ones.

Bassam A.
Bassam A.
Web developer in Ägypten

Websites built with one click

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Me as a web developer and every web developer have something in common ....we search for the best tools and services that can give the maximum benefits and save us time and cost, I found that 10web has many benefits that helped me a lot starting from the affordable price,  installing and managing my client sites within minutes,  automatic backup to Amazon s3 preserves my work in a safe place with no concerns of files lost, the page speed score is high and that improved my sites ranking and that means High-quality service and I think that feature one of the best features 10web provides, also sites migration from another Hosting went smoothly. I can add SEO tools, premium plugins are so great, with white labeling I can copy any site design and publish it using 10web,  the security center scans my sites 24/7 for bugs and exploits. when I need help ... the customer support team is there easy and rapid support
10web helped me a lot with my web development career

Price: 10Web has 3 different premium plans I can choose  from, and also there is 14 days trial features : 1 click automated site migration: I can Move my websites to 10Web for free with full optimization  -automatic backups: I can backup or schedule my site backup daily, weekly, or monthly  and all my Database and Files Backup are stored in cloud storage using Amazon s3 -Pagespeed: my websites with 10web page speed optimization became much faster and that made search Engines love my sites  -Customer support: 10web has an amazing team, they provide speed and quality support for the users  -Website Management with automatic backup, automatic security 24/7. my website, plugins, themes are updated automatically.  -many features like premium plugins, SEO tools, photo gallery are also provided by 10web

with all features 10web provides, I have no complaint but I have some points I think  10web should look into it : -10WEb doesn't provide Email hosting at all, that important for E-mail marketing and contact center -the migration plugin needs to be updated to avoid errors - The number of websites that I can manage under one account is limited, if I want more management I must buy another hosting plan

Jean E.
CEO in Neuseeland
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Tried the rest- this is THE BEST!

Kommentare: Love the ability to white-label and manage my clients' websites from one admin.
Impressed too with the swift support- TOP marks here too.
Works well with Elementor Pro for WP.

Includes many features and plugins that others charge you for. Makes it super-easy to edit my various sites from one desktop view. Tried WPMUDev for example: Web10 makes my sites load much faster.

I'm impressed with all of it. Nothing to dislike.

Antwort von TenWeb

Jean, nice to hear, that you liked the platform. We are constantly working to make it even better!

Jerome "jay" G.
Jerome "jay" G.
freelancer in Thailand
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

User friendly and great support team

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am new with 10web and coming from WP. I need some more time to assess it but so far I am very pleased with the service.

It is very easy to onboard and user friendly for people who have no WordPress experience. Great support team. Very knowledgeable. The plugins provide lots of the functionality a website does need. Dashboard easy to navigate. All that you need to have a website ver quickly.

The email part not being under the same roof is a negative point.

Tazla S.
Small business Owner in USA

Easy to use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have never had any problems with this software. So overall it's been a great experience and I will continue using this product.

This software is very easy to use to create your own website. I've used it for many years for different things, just recently for setting up my business website. It's easy to find everything that you're looking for to set up your own website such as widgets pages and it even helps you and guide you.

Unless you were good at HTML and coding there's not much variety in your page layouts and themes.

Kevin M.
Kevin M.
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Amazing dashboard

Kommentare: From one panel you can see all details about a client site hosted with 10 web. From security to SEO, it's all there with support just a quick chat away. I like that you monitor resources allocated to each site and account.

I am a new solo web agency and I needed a central dashboard to manage my client sites. I was looking at other tools and saw a great deal for 10 web and jumped on it. The Google cloud hosting is super fast and you can update all plugins from one location. It even includes a generous amount of plugins created by the company.

Email hosting is the only feature missing from 10 web. It will be 100% perfect once we don't have to pay for gmail on a per user/client basis.

President in Neuseeland
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A fast way to build and host a wordpress site

A great option to get more out of Wordpress, with lots of features and options plus really good support this makes moving to 10web really easy and quite a stress free process. Image optimisation is also part of it so it helps you to speed up your website.

No real cons apart from it being what seems like a young company, nothing wrong with that, but just something to keep in mind when comparing their offerings.

Antwort von TenWeb

Thank you for great feedback. Team behind the 10Web has 10+ years experience in WordPress.

Dana B.
Software developer in Deutschland
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

10Web Photo Gallery

Really great plugin, I think one of the best of its kind. Easy to use and yet really powerful. I've been looking for a lightbox gallery plugin, flexible enough to use it with our own templates, good-looking, customizable, extensible, and not heavy-weight. 10Web Photo Gallery was the only one to meet all my requirements. But what is even better than the software itself, is the quality of support at 10Web. As a small bug occured on my page after the most recent plugin update, I contacted the support team, and the problem was fixed within a day. As an IT professional myself, I really appreciate this approach to issue solving. Highly recommended!

No concerns :)

Sandra K.
CEO in Deutschland

Instagram Feed

The Instagram Feed looks beautiful on the website, the support is very fast, helpful and kind.

I can not say anything negative about the software. All is well.

Sunday A.
Website Development in Nigeria
Informationsdienst, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great program with fast and competent support!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been using 10web for few years, so far I'm having an amazing experience

The handling is so simple and intuitive.

They hosted websites on Google Cloud.

Ognjen V.
CEO in Serbien

Paradise for non-tech people

Kommentare: Really good platform that is giving me and the team opportunity to manage and maintain all aspects of websites on one place.

It is like a platform on the Wordpress, but I have premium plugins, premium hosting, SEO tools, security center and all other features that give me and the team the possibility to ACTUALLY GET EVERYTHING DONE WITHIN THIS PLATFORM. Also, the support is great, I had several issues and response rate was under 5 minutes every time, which is really important.

Like every other big platform, needs some time to learn your way around since there are so many options, but It is acceptable.

Dear Ognjen, Thank you.

Consultant in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to manage everything from one dashboard

Kommentare: We are saving lots of time by managing all of our sites from one dashboard.

10Web does exactly what it promises – manages all of my Wordpress sites from one place. I also use the plugins and templates but the White Label feature is the best feature for us. It’s truly made getting my Wordpress work done much easier.

Although I think 10Web is great, I really wish they had a Cpanel with the hosting plan. So far, it's just been a minor inconvenience because they have great customer support.

Shekhor B.
Shekhor B.
Founder & CEO in Bangladesch

A good managed hosting

I got this deal from AppSumo. So the first thing I liked about this Website Builder & Managed Hosting is the price. The interface is use to use, the hosting is fast, the builder is okay too.

Jackie L.
Chief Problem Solver in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

web hosting for the future

Kommentare: Support is good, integration is great.

The ability to manage wordpress sites that are hosted on many different services is awesome, but the ability to migrate them to 10web’s servers is the clincher. The see less integration with the right tools makes this hosting solution heads above others.

Not having an email hosting system integrated means that another provider is needed.

Vivian V.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wordpress Creates a Good Looking Website but can be a Hassle to Set Up

Once I got used to the way Wordpress was set up and structured I was able to move around, add modules, and update all the sections. There's a lot of choices and you can add just about anything you can think of. The finished website looked very good.

I have experience in website design and was able to figure things out by searching their help section. For some users it's not an easy site. I help non profits use Wordpress and it is a challenge to teach them to use it and make changes. I find myself saying - yes just do it that way because that's the way Wordpress works. It's not intuitive. When you add modules they are designed by people or groups outside of Wordpress. If you have a problem or issue it's hard to get help. I've had to drop modules because they didn't work well. Luckily there's usually other choices.

Jockie T.
Jockie T.
Senior Consultant in Indonesien
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

One Complete Suite of Website Management

Kommentare: The 10web service helps me keep my website up to notch and automatically.

Other than the blazing fast web hosting, 10web includes all the tools that you need to keep your website running flawlessly. It includes backup, image optimizer, SEO tool, and web builder.

The number of the website that you can manage under one account is limited to your plan. And the price is not the cheapest out there.

Adhi S.
Adhi S.
Public Health Consultant in Indonesien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Everything you need to build your website

Kommentare: I think it's one of the best web hosting services out there.

10web comes with everything that you need to build your website in one package. From backup, SEO, image optimizing, and Elementor-based web builder.

Compared to many other services, 10web price is higher. And for managed websites that you don't host in 10web hosting, you need to install several plugins.

Floyd D.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A Great Timesaver

I have several WordPress site that I created and maintain. The new 10web dashboard saves a lot of time when I need to update plugins and check on a site. The tech support is excellent.

Need the ability to hide the 10web manager plugin on sites where others have editor logins.

Ceo in Nigeria
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

What i think of 10Web

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience has been a very nice one, although there has been some bugs which were resolved quickly by their customer care.

Great onboarding process, tones of features, saves a lot of time, great customer care. The plugin also comes with very helpful extensions that extends the features and control over your site and workflow.

The features are not as good as a few competitors. Bugs come in from time to time just like every other software, but they are solved quickly in no time.

Benjamin L.
Artisan in Frankreich

Arnaque, fuyez

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Arnaque au prélèvement...fuyez

Le plugin est bien mais il s'agit d'une arnaque

On vous vend le plugin à 30USD, sans mentionner nulle part (avant ou après avoir procédé au paiement) qu'ils vont en fait vous prélever 30USD tous les 6 mois (sans redemander de validation bancaire, ils ont dû gérer leur truc pour que ça passe sous les radars et qu'on vous ne demande pas de code lors du paiement). Il s'agit donc d'une banale arnaque au prélèvement. Il faut vraiment être une sous-merde pour développer ce genre de modèle économique. Trouvez vous un autre plugin et ne donnez pas un kopeck à ces voleurs.

Retno W.
Retno W.
English Teacher in Indonesien
Architektur & Planung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

All that you need to build and manage WordPress sites

Other than WordPress hosting, 10web also gives users tons of premium Plugins and elementor add ons. It also let's users manage their other WordPress sites even if they are not hosted on 10web.

There're limits to backup storage sites and the number of visitors depending on your subscription plan.

Antwort von TenWeb

Hey Retno, Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately, we can't provide unlimited resources to the customers.

Financial Manager in Südkorea
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Not bad but need to be improved

I used that service for our business. And it seemed very nice in the beginning. It has many nice features.

Many plugins are buggy and don't load properly. Customer service works super slow