Filtern nach:

Chris D.
Ecommerce
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 23.12.2019

"I love SpySerp and would recommend..."

Vorteile: I have been using Spyserp for about a month and all I can say is that I'm really happy with the service - It is not very expensive compared to the other ones and the dashboard is very easy to use and intuitive.
I don't usually leave review but I felt like I had to because I'm really happy with it :)
Thanks, Chris

Nachteile: it does the job - There is nothing I don't like about the platform.

• Bewertet am 23.12.2019
Teddy B.
CTO
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"Best tool for the purpose"

Vorteile: I have tried many SERP tools but didn't find them useful. In SpySerp you'll see all the necessary information in a beautiful way. And the other features are easy to use. The best part is the pricing. The pricing is reasonable for a company in my size.

Nachteile: Nothing yet. I'm happy with the product. I have tried several before that I didn't like. But this one is a keeper.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Mainul I.
Web Developer
  • Bewertet am 29.6.2019

"Best Price Plan for Web Owners who Want to Start Small and Grow"

Kommentare: An excellent tool to have.

Vorteile: I have been looking for a tool which I can afford and give accurate ranking results at the same time. Most of the other tools are highly priced and the results are not satisfactory. SpySerp seems to be the perfect tool for me.

Nachteile: Sometimes it feels like the user interface could be more friendly. Also looking forward to seeing new features.

• Bewertet am 29.6.2019
Anastasia N.
SEO Specialist
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2020

"A Must-Have Tool for SEOs. Keyword Clustering Feature is a BOMB"

Kommentare: A very useful tool. It may seem a bit non-intuitive for use from the start, but this problem disappears after using SpySERP for 1 day. Accurate rank-tracking, nice reporting, really awesome graphs of your progress in keyword rankings + unique feature of Keyword Clustering based on SERP (I haven't seen any competitor tool with this option).

Vorteile: Every time I'm going to create new page for keywords with almost the same meaning, it saves me tons of time. Instead of going through the SERP and manually checking each keyword result for the same website results in the Google top, I just do 2 clicks and receive keywords clustering results that I use to make decisions when creating new pages and also when dealing with keyword cannibalization issue.

Nachteile: Actually, I preferred more the old design (thankfully, there is an option to go to old interface). It may be a matter of time and habits to get familiar with the new design, I hope it won't take much time or maybe the team of SpySERP will make improvements in the design.

• Bewertet am 1.4.2020