Über Google Classroom

Kollaborationstool für Lehrer*innen und Schüler*innen, mit dem Pädagog*innen Aufgaben erstellen, Feedback erhalten und andere Informationen nachverfolgen können.

Erfahre mehr über Google Classroom

More and more places are now offering Classroom integration which is a great help. We use this for all our classes and as a mini Learning Management System (LMS) to hold files and resources.

Bewertungen zu Google Classroom

Google Classroom hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.591 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Google Classroom bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.591)

Sandra Alicia
Sandra Alicia
Teacher in Spanien
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very appropriate to organize and support classes

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My experience with Google Classroom has been very good. During the time of coronavirus, it helped me take my classes when they had to be online. In my case, I must say that, before it happened, I was already using the platform as my main aid and organization method in the classroom. Google Classroom allows teachers to organize their classes in a more personalized way. In addition, it allows particular curricular adaptations to be made.

Google Classroom is great for teachers. It allows them to organize their classes in a more appropriate way taking into account new technologies. In my case, I make videos and presentations (with other programs) and then use them in the classroom. During the time of coronavirus, the program was my lifeline as a teacher. Google Classroom allows you to organize classes and include complementary materials. Plus, it's great that you can assign different activities to different students. In this way, depending on the level, you can prepare materials that best suit specific students. The option to send activities for students to do is also very good. There are many options, such as sending tests and writing more text activities.

I think that the activities section, although good, can be improved.

Ajay kumar
Full Stack Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best free Virtual Classroom for Students

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Basically I am a Full Stack Developer. I am using Google Classroom more than 5 years start from my collage days for submitting my class assignments, records and online classes at COVID Time. Acutely it's very more fun and very interesting platform the main thing it's completely free. Now I am conducting more classes in online for Juniors using Google Classroom and getting more document from google classroom. It's really very useful for all Organizations.

The main reason for I am using Google Classroom for Virtual Classroom, Record management, Assignment submission and Chat with my friends. Really Google Classroom very comfortable for above point outed features and second thing these all features are completely free So, it is very useful for students and School, College Organizations.

I am very comfortable with all features apart from the Document submission. Because I can't able to upload document directly. You want to send document first need to upload document in to the google drive. Some time I am facing more struggle uploading the document to google dive. It's Just my side Opinion other wise Google Classroom very comfortable for me and my friends.

Tarik
Student in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My experience with using Google classroom

Kommentare: As a student, my experience with Google Classroom has been mostly positive. I like how convenient it is to access all of my course materials in one place, and I appreciate being able to collaborate on assignments with my classmates using Google Docs. It's also helpful to be able to see my grades and receive feedback on my work directly on the platform.However, I have also had some challenges with Google Classroom. It can be overwhelming at times to keep track of all the announcements, assignments, and resources that are posted, especially if I'm taking multiple courses. I find it helpful to use the calendar feature to stay organized, but sometimes I still feel like I'm juggling a lot of different tasks. I also don't like how easy it is to get behind if I miss a class or a deadline. It can be tough to catch up, especially if I don't have the chance to ask for clarification or extra help from my teacher.Overall, while I think Google Classroom is a great tool, it can be a bit overwhelming to use at times. It's important for both teachers and students to be familiar with the features and capabilities of the platform in order to get the most out of it.

One of the things I appreciate most about Google Classroom is the feedback feature. I find it really helpful to be able to see my grades and receive comments on my assignments directly on the platform. It makes it easier for me to track my progress and understand where I need to improve. I also like how easy it is to access and submit assignments using Google Classroom. It's convenient to be able to turn in my work electronically and not have to worry about remembering to bring it to class. Overall, I think Google Classroom is a great tool for keeping students organized and engaged in their coursework.

One thing I don't like about Google Classroom is that it can be a little overwhelming at times. With so many announcements, assignments, and resources all in one place, it can be hard to keep track of everything. I find it helpful to use the calendar feature to stay organized, but sometimes I still feel like I'm juggling a lot of different tasks. I also don't like how easy it is to get behind if I miss a class or a deadline. It can be tough to catch up, especially if I don't have the chance to ask for clarification or extra help from my teacher. Overall, while I think Google Classroom is a great tool, it can be a bit overwhelming to use at times.

Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great LMS - Keeps it Simple

Kommentare: Using Google Classroom for 10 years. Google is dedicated to assisting teachers in creating an intuitive and easy to use product that works for all disciplines and grade levels.

Easy to use Intuitive Google is dedicated to updating with better features

Everything on the screens presents linearly. Would like screens to have an option for multiple columns.

Pamela
EDUCATOR in UK
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom

Its drive, storage students and teachers can always check previous work, providing feedback Two way communication. comments, assignments, and direct messaging Its secure unauthorized participants cannot intrude, additional teachers can join the classes resources can easily be shared, and organised in many forms, classroom links easily with other tools, docs, sheets, and slides etc

Requires a google email and internet access

Alexandra
Artist in Finnland
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Very Satisfied

Kommentare: I have been using Google Classroom for the past 4 years as a student, during my Bachelor's and Master's Program. It is very easy to use, very accessible, very convenient and it has all the features a student or a teacher can wish for.

Uploading the assignments was definitely one of my favorite things, as it was very easy to submit my work and keep track of the deadlines. I must also mention the share screen feature which many times made the course easier.

It is not necessarily a con, but something I personally wish it got improved. I would love to see more layout options and customization for both the working space and the online meeting.

Audrey
Highschool in USA

Google classroom

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very well I still use it till this day as a highschooler

Well got for one it was very easy to use I never had any issues with the app was very accessible at home at school or wherever

There wasn’t anything to not like about Google classroom honestly it’s a very amazing app don’t see why you shouldn’t yse

Tialee
Client acquisition Manager in Jamaika
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

High recommendation

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

This software doesn't limit the amount of persons you're allowed to have in a single session. The video and audio quality is great as well as it allows screen sharing and recording.

The features of the app could be more visible for the non tech persons to be able to locate.

Syed Sithi
Unemployed in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

One of the best platforms for virtual classes

This is one of the greatest systems available for managing my online and academic courses out of all the ones I have used. Paperless access to Google Classroom is now possible from any device. It offers efficient online help together with all the features you require, such as Comment and Share.

Sometimes, it is difficult to login to classrooms or links fail to open.

Catalin
IT Consultant in Rumänien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Robust product with a lot of old components

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's good to make the things working if you accept a robust but kind an old piece of soft and tech.

The stability of the product, strong for a large number of users.

Old ways inside the app; quite hard to manage the app; lack of reports that make sense. Old style flows inside the app.

CLARK
Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom in the Real Classroom

Kommentare: I really enjoy using Google Classroom to get information out to my students quickly. It is my Homebase for all of my websites, information, assessments, files, you name it. My students know to go there for links to everything.

What is great about Google Classroom is that I can give my students an assignment on Google Classroom and they can access it immediately. I can also create a template for them that automatically creates a copy for the students and I get a copy of it too. I can see what they are doing in realtime. I can also make comments or corrections as they type. With Google Classroom, I can also give my students a quiz which I can set to autocorrect, even preset words or boundaries to look for. Creating and adding students to the Google Classroom is very easy. It is also nice to share websites, documents, files, videos or pictures easily with students.

I wish this program had more options for video and audio responses for the students. Also, the format that it creates a link to websites is not very good. I put my classroom website on there and the preview window says "Google Sign In." I wish it were a little more pleasing to the eye in that regard. Also, I wish I could add students to quizzes once they are published. I have new kids in my classes almost every day and it is frustrating to create a new quiz for the new kid.

Mark A.
Middle School Religion Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom is still a classroom

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Google classroom is favorable. We have used it in conjunction with our 1:1 technology initiative with student issued Chromebooks. We have no plans to switch products at this time

-Ease in disseminating information and assigning work to students. -Accountability for each student as student work can be easily monitored. -seamless interface with google drive and G-suite -Ability to communicate with students. -Students communicate and collaborate with others

-Upgrades are not announced, so what you have done one day might be different the next in terms of using the classroom. I would just like to know when an upgrade is occurring or has occurred rather than being surprised and having to figure it out. -Settings are hard to switch. You have to go to settings and then to advanced settings. Still when you have changed your setting you aren't sure you have done it...there is no way to verify other then monitoring your classroom...or asking the students face to face in real life. -Settings changes are not global. So you have to go into every individual classroom to change settings. That can be quite tedious after a while.

Kevin
Kevin
IT Consultant/Lecturer in Trinidad und Tobago
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A great online classroom

Kommentare: I have to say that I am impressed with the Google classroom and what its able to do. With the current state of everyone being home online classrooms became a must have. While I did have access to more advance CMS that are structured for an education being pressed for time I chose to use Google Classroom. I now have about three classes online with a total of 50 students and I can say that Google classroom helps a lot with the day to day tasks when it came to teaching and providing assignments. Student we able to join and with some minor issues they were also able to upload their work. The great thing is that its accessible on both PC and Mobile so it can cater to more students.

The interface is sleek as with most Google designs. The lay out is simple and you can easily find everything you need to set up your classroom. Since I had three separate classes, I was able to configure each separately adding students via the provided invite code that can be generated by the classroom. Work and assignments can be easily structured for use by students and I love how Google gives you a dedicated Google Drive for storing uploaded classroom content. This accommodates all types of documents and media. There is also integration with YouTube which means students can watch videos from the classroom. I can give assignments and students can also upload their projects. As a basic educational tool Google Classroom is great.

The biggest downside is that it is too basic and lacks some extra features or some of the features implemented are limited. Maybe this is part of Google concept where all services are separated into apps in their G-Suite, but it can be annoying having a conference call with students, then switching to the classroom, then having to switch to the whiteboard. If all these services where integrated, it would make life a lot better. Also, there a few features that you will have to search online for instructions. Student notifications only work when new content is added. It you correct errors or made upgrades you will need to manually alert your students.

SM Iftekhar
SM Iftekhar
Class Representative in Bangladesch
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great platform for managing online education system..

Kommentare: Overall, I love to use this software as my daily driver. It saves my time & helps me to manage my studies in this pandemic effectively.

This software has almost everything that is required to conduct the course online. Our faculties can do Assigning courses, assignments, quizzes, share their class notes & attachments easily on this software. It has a great notification system for smartphones thus student doesn't miss out any important topic. It can also integrate many features from google service & our lecturer love this media more than other available alternatives. It has a clean UI & I love it personally.

I don't find any cons for this software. But the software would be self-sufficient if it integrates a group calling feature for conducting classes like the Microsoft team.

Lena
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom is a Must Have

Kommentare: Google classroom is a must have software especially during times of illness. It allows us to have full communication with our team and class from anywhere at anytime. So my child can learn from her bedroom live with her class, and be able to see the teachers screen as they are learning. I am able to share training with my team and have them interact on their end while communicating with each other. I am also able to live broadcast to our clients. This gives them peace of mind and offers a professional atmosphere for everyone. I highly recommend this software if you need to teach/learn or meet with a team of people without a physical meeting space.

I like the ability to meet and collaborate anywhere, anytime, and on almost any platform. It has all the functionality and features needed to learn and share information easily with live interaction.

Like most Google software, it doesn’t have many flaws.

Shazia
Biology Teacher, Co-ordinator in Indien
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom, with various integration options, is the top-notch product in the LMS industry

Kommentare: We have been using Google Classroom since 3 years due to the COVID pandemic and my experience with this product has been excellent so far. It has helped us a lot in keeping track of my students' progress and has become an essential tool for us in imparting education to my students due to this pandemic. It is an easy-to-use cloud-based LMS solution so one can access Google Classroom through the browser without downloading anything. Google Classroom has provided us with excellent ROI. With the implementation of Google Classroom, students' grades have improved a great deal.

The feature of Google Classroom that I like the most is the easy-to-use, user-friendly and attractive user interface. Another favourable feature is that this platform is totally cloud-based and so it works on any browser. Google Classroom has various features for keeping my students interactive and engaged in my classes. The most helpful feature of Google Classroom is the ability to link a Google Doc or a Google Form to my assignment. Another helpful feature of Google Classroom is the in-built assignment grading feature to award marks and return the assignments to my students. The graphical user interface for students as well as teachers gives it a better look and makes it easy to use. Google Classroom gives detailed insights about students' assignment submissions. Google Classroom can be integrated with various other products like Hapara and Schoolytics which increases the capability of this product. I can start a Google Meet meeting with my students instantly through Google Classroom for hassle-free video conferencing.

One feature that Google Classroom is missing is the attendance marking feature. This feature is available in most of the competitor's products and so it might be a downside for those who are considering this product. When the stream is updated from the teacher's side, it does not immediately show up on the students' side. They will have to reload the page to view the updated stream which is a bit painful somehow.

Merriel
Teacher in Jamaika

Teacher review

Kommentare: Overall Google classroom has helped me and my team, and I will continue to recommend to others.

I love that it helps me to communicate in real-time with my students, especially throughout the pandemic, this app is a lifesaver and a life-changer for everyone. Everyone in my country uses this app and will continue to use it.

Virtual learning can be challenging but due to this app my school were able to communicate with each other effectively, I did not have any issues with this app so I am just looking forward to any added features.

Faiyaz
Owner in Bangladesch
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A decent E-Learning software!

Kommentare: As its in the google ecosystem, Google's Conference software,'Google Meet' is being used to monitor the students. The assignment can be properly distributed to the students. Teachers can share their screen and also can share their whiteboard display!

In this recent Pandemic situation, the whole world has almost taken a pause. But as Education can't be left apart, softwares like Google Classroom has become very efficient and handy for conducting Classes and counciling of students. Google Classroom is literally a great app powered by Google's ecosystem. The Assignments and classworks can be easily done. Teachers and students can easily solve the problems in an easy manner! The interface is good. Navigation is also smooth. Overall its a very powerfull multi platform supported app.

Basically there aren't any major issues but when the number of students get more than 50, the shared documents might be hard to control. There is lack of Online Polls and Quizes. But it might get added after some developments.

Abdelrahman
Content Creator in Ägypten
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom is just the perfect learning alternative during the pandemic

Kommentare: I didn't use about Google Classroom before the pandemic, but after it came and my college had to shut down, we used it as an alternative, and It really provided an unexpected perfect educational environment that made it so close to physically attending to my lectures.

The best thing I like about Classroom is that it provides a stable connection for the classes, as well as being very user friendly environment and straight to the point. I also really loved the fact that it constantly reminds you of the upcoming work due dates. And it also has a calendar to keep you updated with everything within your courses. I liked that its well organized, as there is are three sections for each subject, one for discussions, and its for all the people in the class, which are Teachers and Classmates, and another section for Classwork, and one for the people, which helps you know your classmates in each class. Its also easy to roll or unroll in a subject, just get the code from the teacher and get in the class. And after you are finished with any class, you can archive it and get back to it anytime later to see all the lectures and the classwork throughout the semester.

The only thing I find disturbing is that when people talk in the stream section (or the discussion section), messages get mixed up between teachers and classmates, It would be much better if it had two columns within the stream section, one for students messages, and the other for teachers. Other than that, my experience with Google Classroom is so good.

Jaime Valeriano
Education Student in Philippinen

A Review about Google Classroom of a University Education Student

What I like the most about this application or website is how easy for us to use as a student and as a teacher, since I am able to navigate it as a teacher sometimes as a part of our activity before in a course that is related to educational technology. It has a beginner friendly interface that is why even those people who are not that tech-savvy can actually handle it. Since I also know professors that are even already seniors but having no problem using google classroom. Also, I like how google classroom is integrated with different google software that help us a student to survive in our study. There is this google calendar that helps us to manage our time, google email which helps us to get reminded about specific announcements, google drive where we store our documents and by just sharing its link to google classroom helps us pass requirements, and many more! Lastly, having an access to this application for both mobile and laptops are helpful too!

Actually, google classroom is almost perfect application for me. However, I think there are some features that they may add so that the learning experiences of students and the teaching experiences of teachers will be seamless. First recommendation is that they should have something like in Canva which shows the students their progress in the course like maybe a percentage. Lastly, there should be also a tab where we can see the overall grades in the course since we students are in need to read back everything just to keep track of our grades.

Gilmer
Gilmer
Marketing Manager in Argentinien
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Works flawlessly

Kommentare: It is a great solution to create a virtual learning space that allows you to organize the contents of the subject, resolve doubts at any time and track the progress of each student. It made it much easier for me to manage the administrative logistics of the class. Although it has areas of opportunity, especially in its free version, I would recommend its use to other teachers thanks to its simplicity, versatility and ability to adapt to different educational levels in an accessible way

What I liked most about Google Classroom was its simple and intuitive interface, it allows you to create classes, make assignments, share files and communicate with students in a very efficient way. Its clean and functional design makes content distribution and feedback a quick process. Additionally, I loved how it facilitates group discussions through conversation streams, students can resolve doubts among themselves asynchronously. I also highlight its integration with Google Drive, since it allows you to store and edit files directly from Classroom without having to download them

What I liked least was that some of the advanced features such as calendar integration and the ability to create custom tabs in classes are only available in the paid version. As a teacher who teaches classes at different levels, it would have been very useful to be able to access those tools at no additional cost. I also missed having more types of questions for the assessments, such as multiple choice short answers

Ana Regina
Psychologist in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy online class software

Kommentare: Really good software to give and watch classes, user-friendly, and integrates with other tools such as calendar and google drive, making it even easier to use.

I started to use this software during the pandemic to teach classes online. It is easy and user-friendly for all people that use it, doesn't matter their age. It helps you to have a track the assignments, exams, and finals through the calendar which is automatically shared with all users present in that classroom. We can say the same about the class material, which is easily shared with all participants through google drive. Everything is done and shared easily, not only by the teacher but also by the students.

I think that it would be good for students and teachers if the assignments, grades, and due dates on the calendar could be shared with parents. Some students struggled during the pandemic because they didn't know how to manage their time and also because studying from home is stressful sometimes. Thus, if all assignments and due dates could be shared with their parents, I think it would be helpful. So the parents wouldn't have surprises and could help better their child.

E-Learning, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great learning platform -but sadly still not the best

Kommentare: It helped us students very much, especially throughout the online education period. It's usability is pretty good. I just think it just needs some adjustments - additions. I know google can do better because it is one of the leading tech corporations in the world.

The software itself doesn't require any prior knowledge and somewhat easy to use without distractions. Has a simple, pale design like any other google product. Its recent update now includes an instant google meet link generator button which is actually awesome, now that three of those related apps (drive, meet, classroom) are connected more efficiently.

The google drive link of the classes are hidden which is not very practical. They could've created an option where if someone - probably a teacher - shares documents, it could've suggested them to add it directly to the respective drive folder , or if the google meeting is recorded, it could've been an option to share it with the class without having to download it first. Additionally, the students can't view the class code if they are added to a class using the link or directly by the teacher via e-mail. I believe that is quite troublesome if someone accidentally leaves the class. Also, you can't share an announcement without a text body, if you want to share a document. Assignment part is a little messy because it appears as a long list, if the shared documents are old they are hard to find, maybe they could've arranged t differently.

Daniel
Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Teacher's Best Friend

Kommentare: Google Classroom is a must for any classroom with the technology to support it. Its easy implementation and connection to so many other tools, this will be a hub for your students and create an easy structure for your class - not to mention it is free AND a green solution!

Google Classroom is the hub for my classes since it easily allows me to connect my students to whatever resources or assignments I might need. Like all other Google Tools, it can connect and collaborate with other Google Tools, it can also connect to other sites. The ability for me to make a Google Form quiz assignment, attach an article from an information database, and implement all the grades afterward into a Classroom gradebook makes it so easy for students to work independently and from wherever they have internet access! Many articles even have a button to share directly with your Google Classroom making it even easier! One other great use for this tool is that if I'm ever sick and not at school, I can add an assignment from my computer, helping substitutes immensely.

Google Classroom allows for a lot of customization for classes, but I wish it has a little more "behind-the-scenes" tools. For example, other Google tools like Docs allow you to see version history, which could be very helpful in a Classroom setting if you needed to undo a mistake or wanted to see students' interactions with the page.

althea
igienista dentale in Italien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom: an encyclopedic memory, in "little cloud" perfect style.

Kommentare: I really enjoy no many sections on Classroom. One section is for streaming view. Plus, during the stream, you can write a pubblic or private message to the entertainer, for request something, answer, or just communicate.
Other section is very usefull, because is a place where you can view the past lessons, so it's like you have the teacher inside your home 24hours, and can replay the lessons every time you are in need.

As many Italian unfortunately did, during the super first Covid period (about 2020, March), I was following an up-to-date course of studies, about my departement (dental hygiene). University organized for all of us, students of its course, a serie of on-line video-lessons, advising all the students that in few time we could started use "Google Classroom System". Great discover. Good (not perfect, but almost good) quality of video. Plus, we need to consider it was a period full of people who were using the same option, so big channel traffic! It was very easy even for person who were not so able to move online. School asked us to open each other an Aruba-domine e-mail. To be honest, I don't know the reason. Maybe just an organizative-motivation, but I still don't know if it's necessary. Anyway, just an Aruba domine e-mail, a download of application if you're connecting by phone, or just follow a link if you're via web. The same link, FOR ALL THE TIME OF THE COURSE, can connect you to the course you need to access. So, definitely, one-year course, one only link for all. DON'T LOST IT! (I joke!).

What i like less of this software... to be honest, I really think it's usefull and well done, maybe they need to work on a privacy mood. People can view your access because system need to record access time and time you leave . But once you access, you have to take care, because it starts the videocam and audio, too. You can manage your preferences, but take care, anyway.