Über Google Classroom

Kollaborationstool für Lehrer*innen und Schüler*innen, mit dem Pädagog*innen Aufgaben erstellen, Feedback erhalten und andere Informationen nachverfolgen können.

Erfahre mehr über Google Classroom

What i like about this software is its simplicity. Tools are easy to use and to access, without cosing you any amount of money/ so much money to use the app.

Bewertungen zu Google Classroom

Google Classroom hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.803 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Google Classroom bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.803)

General Manager in Nepal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review of Google Classroom as a University Student

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, it's an amazing product and I highly recommend every educational institution to use Google Classroom for their virtual classes. I hope they add the direct chat feature so you can discuss important things with your teachers and classmates.

I have been using Google Classroom I started my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science. It has got everything a physical classroom has. The thing I liked the most about Google Classroom is it's ease of use. We can join different groups for different modules/subjects. The announcements and file sharing is also a very useful feature. I love how we can browse through the course contents with a lot of context and information. Also, the ability to quickly join a module's google meet session without having to find the link for it is also super useful.

I have to say that I didn't like the fact that there was no chat with classmate or teacher option available. We have to contact them through their provided emails which can be very annoying.

E-Learning, Selbstständig

One of the Best Online School !!!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Google Classroom has been largely positive. Google Classroom offers an intuitive and user-friendly interface, making it easy for both educators and students to navigate and utilize its features. Also, the platform simplifies classroom management by providing tools for organizing assignments, facilitating communication, and managing student submissions.

What I like most about Google Classroom is that it streamlines the management of classes by allowing teachers to digitally organize, distribute, and collect assignments and course materials. This reduces the administrative burden on teachers and keeps everything neatly organized and the integration with other Google tools, such as Google Docs, Sheets, and Meet.

What I like least is just the inability to schedule assignments for multiple classes simultaneously.

Ennio Antonio
Aspp in Italien
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom a good way to learn

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I used it for a year then abandoned it and I switched to another platform

It is a good platform for following or making video lessons

It's not very easy to use and isn't well supported

Chelsea
Real estate assistant in Belgien
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom Features

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I've been using it for more than 3 years and i never experienced this feeling of comforts during the time i was working. Its really an app/web that allows you to discover a new site full of features and different stuff.

It's really good for all type of people to be honest. It's also easy to use. Very handy for people like students or someone who needs an app that allow them to work in full comfort.

The only thing i didn't like about it was the fact that you can't leave a group if you aren't the one that created it. I would like to have a button for that issue.

Ankit
HR in Indien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

"A Teacher's Best Friend: Google Classroom's Progress Tracking"

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Streamlining class management and Organise Facilitating collaboration and communication
Providing real-time feedback and assessment
Integrating with other Google tools
Offering accessibility and flexibility

Google Classroom is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it simple for teachers and students to get started.

Some users find the platform's customization options limited, making it difficult to tailor the experience to their specific needs.

Aastha
Intern in Indien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Loved the overall interface

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Google classroom has made my life easier and has been doing it for a long time. It makes it very easy to keep a record of the work that we as a team have to share. The interface is very user friendly. Cannot think of using any other app to manage my work.

I do not like the whiteboard on google meet, the pens could be better and the way of sharing the board while on call can also be made better.

Jeda
College in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Google classroom review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience was great after all.

I like the fact that it gives you step by step instructions.

I don’t like that it ask for so much information needed when signing up for it.

Spencer
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom Review by Certified Teacher in Texas

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I used it for two years and enjoyed it while I did. The students did as well. It's one of the better learning management systems out there on the market when cost is factored in.

I like its ease of implementation. Google classroom also organizes your classes into sections which is helpful for organizational techniques.

The layout was simplistic and could have had more visually stimulating centers.

Rudi
Rudi
Lecturer in Indonesien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

"Google Classroom" an essential tool for educators all over the World

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: When COVID-19 hit the world in 2020, all learning activities were carried out from home, at that time, I was confused about how to carry out learning for my students. With Google Classroom all learning problems during COVID-19 can be resolved; I am very happy using Google Classroom; always success for you!!

1. Free Service, making it accessible to anyone on a budget 2. Integration with Google Workspace can increase productivity and collaboration 3. User interface is easy to use 4. Can collaborate in real time

1. Limited customization 2. Dependence on internet connection 3. Concerns about privacy and data security

Aneesh
Aneesh
CS Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

The Google Classroom Review by an Experienced user

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Pros: If we look at Google Classroom from the perspective of a beginner, one of its best features is how simple it is to start. Just put the classroom code on your Google account to join class, and you are done. You are now in a class and can access all the study material that has been shared by the teachers there.

Cons: I genuinely think there can be a better way to arrange everything on the website and app. It looks so messy sometimes when you have to find your class or some work-related document, and there is no way to find it out without looking at each and every section of the classroom, so I really think there should be a search option on there to make the files more accessible.

CLARK
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom in the Real Classroom

Kommentare: I really enjoy using Google Classroom to get information out to my students quickly. It is my Homebase for all of my websites, information, assessments, files, you name it. My students know to go there for links to everything.

What is great about Google Classroom is that I can give my students an assignment on Google Classroom and they can access it immediately. I can also create a template for them that automatically creates a copy for the students and I get a copy of it too. I can see what they are doing in realtime. I can also make comments or corrections as they type. With Google Classroom, I can also give my students a quiz which I can set to autocorrect, even preset words or boundaries to look for. Creating and adding students to the Google Classroom is very easy. It is also nice to share websites, documents, files, videos or pictures easily with students.

I wish this program had more options for video and audio responses for the students. Also, the format that it creates a link to websites is not very good. I put my classroom website on there and the preview window says "Google Sign In." I wish it were a little more pleasing to the eye in that regard. Also, I wish I could add students to quizzes once they are published. I have new kids in my classes almost every day and it is frustrating to create a new quiz for the new kid.

Mark A.
Middle School Religion Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom is still a classroom

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Google classroom is favorable. We have used it in conjunction with our 1:1 technology initiative with student issued Chromebooks. We have no plans to switch products at this time

-Ease in disseminating information and assigning work to students. -Accountability for each student as student work can be easily monitored. -seamless interface with google drive and G-suite -Ability to communicate with students. -Students communicate and collaborate with others

-Upgrades are not announced, so what you have done one day might be different the next in terms of using the classroom. I would just like to know when an upgrade is occurring or has occurred rather than being surprised and having to figure it out. -Settings are hard to switch. You have to go to settings and then to advanced settings. Still when you have changed your setting you aren't sure you have done it...there is no way to verify other then monitoring your classroom...or asking the students face to face in real life. -Settings changes are not global. So you have to go into every individual classroom to change settings. That can be quite tedious after a while.

Kevin
Kevin
IT Consultant/Lecturer in Trinidad und Tobago
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A great online classroom

Kommentare: I have to say that I am impressed with the Google classroom and what its able to do. With the current state of everyone being home online classrooms became a must have. While I did have access to more advance CMS that are structured for an education being pressed for time I chose to use Google Classroom. I now have about three classes online with a total of 50 students and I can say that Google classroom helps a lot with the day to day tasks when it came to teaching and providing assignments. Student we able to join and with some minor issues they were also able to upload their work. The great thing is that its accessible on both PC and Mobile so it can cater to more students.

The interface is sleek as with most Google designs. The lay out is simple and you can easily find everything you need to set up your classroom. Since I had three separate classes, I was able to configure each separately adding students via the provided invite code that can be generated by the classroom. Work and assignments can be easily structured for use by students and I love how Google gives you a dedicated Google Drive for storing uploaded classroom content. This accommodates all types of documents and media. There is also integration with YouTube which means students can watch videos from the classroom. I can give assignments and students can also upload their projects. As a basic educational tool Google Classroom is great.

The biggest downside is that it is too basic and lacks some extra features or some of the features implemented are limited. Maybe this is part of Google concept where all services are separated into apps in their G-Suite, but it can be annoying having a conference call with students, then switching to the classroom, then having to switch to the whiteboard. If all these services where integrated, it would make life a lot better. Also, there a few features that you will have to search online for instructions. Student notifications only work when new content is added. It you correct errors or made upgrades you will need to manually alert your students.

Ajay kumar
Full Stack Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best free Virtual Classroom for Students

Kommentare: Basically I am a Full Stack Developer. I am using Google Classroom more than 5 years start from my collage days for submitting my class assignments, records and online classes at COVID Time. Acutely it's very more fun and very interesting platform the main thing it's completely free. Now I am conducting more classes in online for Juniors using Google Classroom and getting more document from google classroom. It's really very useful for all Organizations.

The main reason for I am using Google Classroom for Virtual Classroom, Record management, Assignment submission and Chat with my friends. Really Google Classroom very comfortable for above point outed features and second thing these all features are completely free So, it is very useful for students and School, College Organizations.

I am very comfortable with all features apart from the Document submission. Because I can't able to upload document directly. You want to send document first need to upload document in to the google drive. Some time I am facing more struggle uploading the document to google dive. It's Just my side Opinion other wise Google Classroom very comfortable for me and my friends.

School Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom is a must for today's classroom

Kommentare: I have been using Google Classroom in my middle and high school classrooms since its early beta stage. I can tell you with 6 different preps in a school day, this is a great way to keep myself and my students organized and on task.

Google Classroom is a great platform to use for setting up your daily activities in the classroom. It is used to put out information to your students, allows for collaboration as students complete their assignments, and allows for easy assignment submission. Although not a full course management systems - it operates as and contains the major functions of one in an easy to use format. Works across all platforms, especially great with the Google environment for Chromebooks that seem to be the device of choice in many school districts.

Google is updating their software frequently - which is good, but sometimes the changes are not announced ahead of time or in a way that prepares you or the student in advance to the change.

Faiyaz
Owner in Bangladesch
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A decent E-Learning software!

Kommentare: As its in the google ecosystem, Google's Conference software,'Google Meet' is being used to monitor the students. The assignment can be properly distributed to the students. Teachers can share their screen and also can share their whiteboard display!

In this recent Pandemic situation, the whole world has almost taken a pause. But as Education can't be left apart, softwares like Google Classroom has become very efficient and handy for conducting Classes and counciling of students. Google Classroom is literally a great app powered by Google's ecosystem. The Assignments and classworks can be easily done. Teachers and students can easily solve the problems in an easy manner! The interface is good. Navigation is also smooth. Overall its a very powerfull multi platform supported app.

Basically there aren't any major issues but when the number of students get more than 50, the shared documents might be hard to control. There is lack of Online Polls and Quizes. But it might get added after some developments.

Cyrel
College Student in Philippinen
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

A Review about Google Classroom

Kommentare: To wrap up everything, this software is not perfect but it is the best so far. I really like the user interface and the simplicity. I would love to continue using google classroom and recommend this software to my colleagues.

The best thing in this software is it has a very clean user interface and it is very easy to use. The google classroom also has a mobile application which makes it more accessible for the user anytime and anywhere they want. I also appreciate that google classroom is compatible with pretty much all devices that have a browser window such as Android, Windows, Chrome and of course iOS.

There are only few things that I don't like such as the capacity of the submission box for the assignment, it is quite not suitable for large files. It also lacks features for active interaction.

Ari
CEO in Brasilien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best app for training courses

Kommentare: It's the only platform I use for my business. I used to use Edmodo, but they've shut off operations and I thought it was a bit cluttered.
Google Classroom is just easier to use and very straight forward without many features that just confuse students. It's really perfect.

Easy to deploy (anyone with a Gmail account can join); The UI is really great; It's very easy to use and understand how it works; Ease of communication between the students and the instructor; Easy to share any type of file. Great integration on Mac, Windows, iOS and Android.

I haven't been able to find anything I don't like about it yet.

Abdelrahman
Content Creator in Ägypten
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom is just the perfect learning alternative during the pandemic

Kommentare: I didn't use about Google Classroom before the pandemic, but after it came and my college had to shut down, we used it as an alternative, and It really provided an unexpected perfect educational environment that made it so close to physically attending to my lectures.

The best thing I like about Classroom is that it provides a stable connection for the classes, as well as being very user friendly environment and straight to the point. I also really loved the fact that it constantly reminds you of the upcoming work due dates. And it also has a calendar to keep you updated with everything within your courses. I liked that its well organized, as there is are three sections for each subject, one for discussions, and its for all the people in the class, which are Teachers and Classmates, and another section for Classwork, and one for the people, which helps you know your classmates in each class. Its also easy to roll or unroll in a subject, just get the code from the teacher and get in the class. And after you are finished with any class, you can archive it and get back to it anytime later to see all the lectures and the classwork throughout the semester.

The only thing I find disturbing is that when people talk in the stream section (or the discussion section), messages get mixed up between teachers and classmates, It would be much better if it had two columns within the stream section, one for students messages, and the other for teachers. Other than that, my experience with Google Classroom is so good.

Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Web Classroom - Google Classroom

Kommentare: If you've read my entire post and want a brief overview of Google Classroom, my answer is: Great! It is a worthwhile and successful application. I recommend it to those who haven't tried it.

Basically using Google products is very easy. People get used to the use quickly. An easy to use and very powerful app in Google Classroom. Whether you use Google apps or not, you get used to the interface immediately. In addition, it offers you very useful tools. In the current period, distance education has gained great importance. In this process, we have used Google Classroom in many of our schools and we are very happy with the results. Our teachers use it seamlessly with their students. Assignments, course materials, exams are sent through this application. In addition, if your teachers know how to use Google Docs, Google Classroom supports Google Docs. You can share/send spreadsheets, e-documents, presentations within Google Classroom.

We have several possibilities that the app can improve. Interface should be customized according to classes. For example, middle school and high school students see the same design interface. As you can imagine, the expectations of the two levels may differ. For middle school students, homework is more important, while for high school students, exams are more important. Even this view may differ from school to school, from curriculum to curriculum. Teachers should be able to assign the same assignment to more than one class. Students should be able to receive notifications if they do not do their homework or are incomplete.

Joshua
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom Changed my Teaching (for the better)

Kommentare: Overall, I love the ability to organize materials and assignments in a central place, by class, that students know to check for information. I can post links to videos and additional resources for extension activities that proves invaluable.

Ever since I switched to using Google Classroom as a primary classroom management system, my teaching life has been made so much simpler. While it was essential for running a virtual classroom during distance learning, I have found it just as useful as students returned to class. The ability to post all assignments in a central space that students are used to looking at means that I almost never hear the dreaded, "What did we do while I was absent?" question. Students who are absent know to check Google Classroom first. It also integrates nicely into our district's grading software, Synergy.

One drawback to the software is that it requires students to have a device of their own. In my district, students each have their own device that they take home, but if that is not the case, then it severely hampers the usefulness of Google Classroom.

Google Classroom as our LMS / Virtual Classroom

The most notable feature of this application is its free of use given the fact that our institution is a public one. The tracking system of the students progress is amazing!. The creation of classroom and delivering the codes and link to the students is excellent. The upload and viewing of learning resources is another strength of this platform. It also has the capability of integrating the different product and services of google. Overall, this platform is highly recommended for starter pack especially to those institution with tight budget.

The things that needs to be improved on this product is the assessment features wherein the checking of files and learners outputs is quite hard to view which sometimes leads to automatic downloads. It resulted to consume a lot of storage on my device. Another, things that needs to be improve is the pre-requisite features which requires the students to accomplish a certain topics before opening one. Lastly, is the monitoring of students access to verify whether they actually reading or doing their assignment on their own.

dhananjay
RESARCHER and PROFESSOR in Indien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

"Exploring the Features of Google Classroom: A Reliable and User-Friendly Platform for Enabling Onli

Kommentare: In general, users have had a positive experience with Google Classroom, citing its ease of use, communication and collaboration features, and simplified management of online classrooms and assignments. Integration with other Google apps has also been lauded as a powerful tool for creating and sharing educational content. Although there have been some reported limitations with customization options, integration with third-party tools, and communication features, these issues are relatively minor compared to the platform's numerous benefits. Overall, Google Classroom has become an indispensable tool for educators and learners in the digital age, and Google is constantly improving the platform to address user feedback and enhance its functionality.

Google Classroom's interface is widely praised for its user-friendly design and ease of navigation. Its integration with other Google apps such as Drive, Docs, and Slides allows for seamless creation, sharing, and collaboration of educational content.The platform's communication and collaboration tools are also highly regarded, as they allow for real-time discussions and group work on assignments. Its notification system ensures that both students and teachers are kept up-to-date with any changes or announcements.Google Classroom's management tools simplify the process of creating and managing online classes, organizing assignments, and tracking student progress. Its streamlined workflow also facilitates grading and providing feedback to students.Furthermore, Google Classroom's flexibility and adaptability make it a versatile tool that can be tailored to meet the unique needs and preferences of different classrooms and teaching styles. Teachers can also leverage a wealth of educational resources and apps to enhance their lessons.Overall, Google Classroom is an indispensable platform for both teachers and students in the digital age, offering a powerful yet user-friendly solution for online learning and classroom management.

Google Classroom's limited customization options have been reported as a drawback, along with incomplete integration with third-party tools and less advanced communication features. Technical issues such as slow loading times and glitches may also occur. Despite these downsides, Google Classroom's many benefits make it a valuable tool for online learning. Google is working to address user concerns and improve the platform's functionality over time.

Robert
Head of IT and Network Manager in Uganda
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nothing to fear or worry about Google Class. It was made for you.

Kommentare: I have that Google Classroom has saved many schools from giving up learning especially during the Covid 19 pandemic. The fact that I can have my lessons last as long as I want and have all these tools and options and ensure learning continued even schools closed. I have enjoyed using the facility and continue to use it for all my online classes because it is very easy to use and adapt to.

For starters, there is hardly a learning curve here. The software is easy to use and the transitions from one part to another are seamless. Furthermore, I believe you grow with the software so the more you use it, the more you discover and find things that work better for you. One of the features I use most is the one of "reusing posts" even from archived classes. The other feature I like is the ability to create topics and populate that with material and assignments and supporting links, videos and other material.

The only thing I struggled with is in the recording option not being able to pause the recording. I would like to pause the recording for example when I am not explaining and looking at the students work and then continuing when that is done so we do not have videos of blanks spaces.

Ana Regina
Psychologist in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy online class software

Kommentare: Really good software to give and watch classes, user-friendly, and integrates with other tools such as calendar and google drive, making it even easier to use.

I started to use this software during the pandemic to teach classes online. It is easy and user-friendly for all people that use it, doesn't matter their age. It helps you to have a track the assignments, exams, and finals through the calendar which is automatically shared with all users present in that classroom. We can say the same about the class material, which is easily shared with all participants through google drive. Everything is done and shared easily, not only by the teacher but also by the students.

I think that it would be good for students and teachers if the assignments, grades, and due dates on the calendar could be shared with parents. Some students struggled during the pandemic because they didn't know how to manage their time and also because studying from home is stressful sometimes. Thus, if all assignments and due dates could be shared with their parents, I think it would be helpful. So the parents wouldn't have surprises and could help better their child.