Über PhpStorm

Integrierte Entwicklungsumgebung für PHP-Programmierprofis.

Erfahre mehr über PhpStorm

A lot of plugins from the community marketplace to extend features and tweak the IDE UI.

It starts to be a bit buggy and sluggish when using for a long time or with larger projects.

Bewertungen zu PhpStorm

PhpStorm hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 143 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PhpStorm bereits verwendet?

Stephan
Medientechniker, Web-Entwickler in Österreich
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Perfekt für Entwickler

Super Allrounder Software. Entwicklung, Debuggen von Code sehr einfach. FTP und Datenbank Zugriff integriert. Erweiterbar mit Plugins.

Teilweise braucht das Indexieren sehr viel RAM-Resourcen.

Irfan
Irfan
Senior Software Engineer in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely Wonderful Solution for PHP Development

Kommentare: As a PHP Developer I thank JetBrains for this wonderful product because It is a complete PHP IDE where I can develop, deploy, debug and even remotely debug. Great overall experience

- A complete PHP development IDE with all the modern features an IDE must possess like Version control, Database access, Debugging are so good to have feature for PHP Development environment - Built with powerful features of IntelliSense which makes PHP Coding really great as well - Support for a number of themes and add-ons is great so developer can customize according to their own needs - SSH and terminal support is out of the box you don't need to switch to other terminal apps during your development like for using git commands in terminal or accessing SSH. - Support for saving files as templates is just awesome. Plus its coding suggestions to improve as per chosen coding standards and templates is great. - A large number of built-in keyboard shortcuts plus feature of adding custom short cuts is great - It has add-ons to support different PHP Frameworks. Which is great - Being a PHP Developer myself there are so many things to appreciate PHPStorm that I can even write a book about it

- With a lot of good features there are some issues as well like it gets a bit slow while loading huge projects. That's because it indexes all files for faster search but sometimes if system is low on memory that can be very painful because it can get really slower - Some configurations like debugging configurations can be a bit more difficult for new users sometimes they might need to go through a lot of research to set up development environment with all features - It is not free or a bit expensive as compared to some other options available

Lee
Web Developer in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best IDE I've used by a mile.

Kommentare: Explained my overall experience with the pros of the software, it's a fantastic program.

The versatility of PHPStorm is unrivalled, there's so many features that you don't even know you're using that help make day-to-day tasks easier. The ability to customise the appearance is a great bonus, along with being able to customise code structure and formatting so you can auto-format code with a keyboard shortcut, so every file created is formatted exactly the same.

Honestly, there's not much I don't like. If I was to be fussy, I'd say there's potentially too many options, but my usage of PHPStorm is quite limited compared to some users, so they will likely benefit from those extra features.It does occasionally cause your system to slow down due to memory hogging, but it is only occasional, I see it as it's telling me to take a break.

Kyle
Kyle
Front End Developer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Excellent PHP-focused IDE

Kommentare: Overall, it was a positive experience, but I ultimately stopped renewing my license because VSCode works better as it allows me to stay within a single IDE for whatever my current development needs may be. If you're for sure only going to be doing PHP and PHP-adjacent languages, I doubt there's a better IDE than PhpStorm.

It made working with PHP and WordPress about as easy as it can be with any IDE. It's nice that PhpStorm is solely for PHP which allows it to be leaner and more focused, versus, say, Eclipse or other jack-of-all-trades IDEs

I don't work solely on PHP and while it's easy enough to do JavaScript and other PHP-adjacent languages in PhpStorm, for Rails work, I have to use VSCode.

Ritesh
Ritesh
front end developer in Nepal

Amazing IDE

It has a great user interface. The version control is integrated very well. The keyboard shortcuts and code suggestion makes the software development very easy.

The pricing could be a bit improved. Also it consumes the lot of computer memory.

Kennedy
Kennedy
Web developer in USA

PhpStorm - The best PHP IDE

Kommentare: We use Phpstorm to code our web applications and it has drastically reduced the time our developers are building web applications and there are fewer programming errors thanks to phpstorm.

The syntax highlighting is very good for PHP, HTML and Javascript. The User Interface is friendly and easy use. Keyboard shortcuts are available that speed up development. Phpstorm supports version control which makes going back to commits easy. Further, you can deploy your application to your server right from Phpstorm and integrates well with third party plugins such as Laravel IDE helper and there arelots of plugins from the official plugins repository that can be accessed from the IDE itself. There is also a student pack that gives free licences for a year to students to help them taste the full power of PHPstorm.

The price is the only thing that I dont like about PHPstorm.

Daniel
Daniel
Founder in Argentinien
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PHPStorm is the best paid IDE I tried

Kommentare: It helped me wrote better code: code completion it's a breeze, syntax highlighting helps you a lot, documentation is superb. I created projects almost without effort, keeped it all very tidy and orderly.

It has all the features the other IDEs have, and more. it's easy to integrate it with other tools.

It could be expensive. It's learning curve may be steep.

César José
César José
Software Developer in Peru

Expensive but worth it.

PHPStorm integrates easily into your current work environment. Despite being a private development IDE, it has many tools and plugins that make it easy for the user to transition from their previous IDE to this one. It analyzes all your code in search of errors and teaches you how to optimize it, allowing the user to have a more efficient and clean code.

To be a fairly powerful IDE, it consumes a lot of computer resources, which is why it is necessary to use a computer with good RAM and processing capacity if we want PHPStorm to work smoothly in it. In addition, its high cost makes it not accessible to any user, but in my opinion I consider it to be a cost worth paying.

Miroslav
Miroslav
Developer in Slowakei
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Is it needed when there is free VS Code ?

Kommentare: I started using PHPStorm 2 months ago and as a student I have a full license from the university for free. Overall, the application looks as compact as any other development environment from IntelliJ. If you have used VS Code before, you will be able to orient yourself in PHPStorm within a few minutes. However, I still think it does not offer such an advantage over VS Code, which is free.

It's a great software for programming in php. You can very easily connect to a remote server and edit files immediately. You can also connect to your database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Apache ...) and display tables directly in PHPStorm. If you want to program mainly in php then PHPStorm is definitely the best software for it. If your priority is not PHP and you will also program in another language (HTML, JS, Angular ...) then a free VS Code will suffice.

I didn't find anything to bother me. A few times it disconnected me from the SQL database, but it was probably caused only by the failure of the Internet connection.

Artem
Fullstack Developer in Ukraine
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Magento 2 developer review

The best parts are:- Pretty easy to configure debug;- Integrated database connector;- Possibility to code via remote host using SSH;- Has a lot of plugins for Magento 2;- Has a lot of integrated environments (and also detects environment type).

If You'll face with some newly released feature or driver (for example, databases like MySQL, MariaDB) it's possible that you'll face with connection issues

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best PHP IDEs out there

Kommentare: I absolutely love PHPStorm, I've been using it for a while now and I don't myself changing everyday. Initially I wanted to use it for the code completion in large projects but as I used it I realized it was great for productivity. Now it's not even a question that it our IDE of choice, I have so many good things to say about it, it's just amazing!

I can do lots of things without even leaving the IDE, database, ssh, deployment, command line, git, testing, it is just packed with a lot of features The IDE's code completion is just so intelligent even when when dealing with projects with a certain level of abstraction. The code refactoring is also great as it makes it easy to changes lots of changes in one go. It has an option to use multiple cursors which is great for copying multiple statements at once or making multiple changes in one go. If you use other JetBrains products it's not even hard to learn. It has great support for Javascript platforms as well, such as node Every updates always has something to look forward to, I like the new user interface to design it somewhat reduced space wasted, the new look is much neater

I feel like it uses a lot of memory and for me it takes a bit of time to open up which means I have to factor opening it into my time. I also feel like having an HTML preview without having to leave the IDE would definitely be great but I guess there may be some plugin to do that.

Anil
Software Engineer in Indien

Powerful and Intuitive IDE for PHP Development

Kommentare: I highly recommend PhpStorm to any PHP developer looking for a powerful and reliable IDE.

PhpStorm is a comprehensive and feature-rich integrated development environment (IDE) specifically designed for PHP development. It offers a wide range of helpful features to make coding easier and more efficient, including code completion, refactoring, and debugging tools. The interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it a great tool for both experienced developers and those new to PHP. Additionally, PhpStorm integrates seamlessly with version control systems like Git, which makes it easy to collaborate with other developers on projects.

the software can be a bit expensive, especially for individual developers or small businesses.

Ganeev
Software Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overpriced but one of the most astonishing IDE for PHP development.

Kommentare: I have been using it for almost 2 years now and it is the finest IDE for PHP projects. Highly Recommended.

It gives an overall package needed for PHP development. We can customize themes according to our preference, install plugins needed to make coding simplified and fun. Integration with GitHub helps a lot and we can manage our code very easily. Multiple developers can work on a single license. Compare with clipboard and check local history of code are life saving features.

It is high priced! If the license expires, it only gives you 30 minutes of usage time. It takes almost half of the memory, you will need a good configuration system to run big projects.

Tigran
Developer in Armenien

PhpStorm for proffesionals

Kommentare: Overall this soft is best for continious development, and best one that have all in one tools.

I like tools inside this software, it's designed for professionals. It has a bunch of integrations for everyday development and has very useful tools, to do you everyday work all in one.

Compared to others ones e.x VSCode it works slowly, it does not have code preview section like Sublime and Vscode does, and I can't use as regular fast editor.

Piotr
QA Automation Engineer in Irland
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best PHP IDE on the market.

Kommentare: I was using PHPStorm for almost 2 years and it was a really good period with efficient work. To be honest, I started my real programming job with this tool, so it was also a learning experience. I cannot say a bad word about PHPStorm. It is reliable and has a multitude of features that allow to ease the work, automate tedious processes, and simplify cross-software integrations. Because IDE has native JS and TS support, it was a pleasure to create automated tests with the possibility to check PHP app code in the same window. Besides all the pros, I found one con that seems to be shared throughout all JetBrains software - PHPStorm sometime lags during indexing, but it was a minor issue. Also one time, after my half of the year work, all my configurations disappeared, but it may be just me, new to the software.
All in all, if you are using PHP and JS or TS - you won't be disappointed. It is a great piece of code!

Ease of use. Adjustability. Various prompts, suggestions, explanations, etc. Plugin 'shop'. Multifunctional combo software.

Some lagging while indexing. Price is prohibitive for private use.

Permana
Permana
Backend Developer in Indonesien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Standard IDE for PHP development

Kommentare: This software was able to improve productivity. There are warning if you're using deprecated code, and we can avoid using it because of this warning.

Have support for Drupal 8 , Symfony framework, and general modern PHP development like composer, vagrant, docker. Run exactly like Apache NetBeans but with more features.

Consume a lot of memory, but I think it is acceptable considering this is an IDE. Also a little bit complex for first time user.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My favorite IDE of all time

JetBrains products are amazing, and this is the best php IDE out there. It has so many smart features and it is also able to be highly customized to the specific needs and style of the programmer. Makes my life SO much easier. JetBrains also makes it managable to learn the wide breadth of functionalities the software has to offer: from a "tip of the day" popup to slowly introduce you to new features, to the extensive documentation and video tutorials they offer on their website.

The only drawback about this software is the price. I got hooked on JetBrains products when I was in college and has a free student license. Out of college I am paying quite a lot as an individual user.

Jens Olaf
- in Deutschland
Programmentwicklung, Selbstständig

PhpStorm is the one tool I need for Laravel and Statamic development

I wonder nowadays how I could ever write and develop any code without this editor. There is nearly nothing you need to do as a programmer/developer you cannot do in PhpStorm. There are plugins available for everything. There is even a plugin for Antlers code highlighting, the template language of Statamic CMS (for Laravel).

I think it lacks more integrated help texts and assistants. Sometimes it's quite difficult to remember commands (you can search for that, okay) and it is looks a bit overloaded sometimes.

Divya
software engineer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent IDE for Laravel development

Kommentare: Overall a positive experience with the IDE. Definitely a big step up from Eclipse.

I recently started development in Laravel after a few years of development in Java, so the transition from intellij Idea to phpstorm was fairly smooth. The interface is very similar to Intellij with great plugin support. The Git plugin in particular is very helpful and removes the need for any other git UI client, giving me an all in one solution for development.

I have noticed at times a significant spike in memory usage, especially when I have multiple windows open. Other than that I have not faced any signifcant issues using the IDE.

Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MUST HAVE for Developers

Kommentare: I will use this software for a long time, and I really like it. The free brother Sublime is really good, but you can't compare it to PhpStorm. The price is worth it!

PhpStorm, is not only about PHP. I program with the framework Laravel. And I use PHP, Javascript, html, Vue.js, Jquery etc. The BEAUTIFUL (really) thing is that even with the framework Laravel, PhpStorm helps you with the "Laravel" syntax. Also, i work with multiple remote servers for web develop, and PhpStorm does it beautifully. You can access via ssh (within the software) into the server (or virtual machine), and you can upload your code directly from phpstorm to the remote machine. I love it!

No cons, some bugs (likle the first time you search into the project pressing Shift two times, the search engine don't work, you have to close the search tab , and re-open it). Really, no cons at all, I've encountered only this bug, but I have no problems at all.

Guilherme Oliveira
Developer in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PhpStorm: awesome and beautiful IDE for web development

Kommentare: I started using phpStorm with my company's big project, and use it daily since mid-2018

PhpStorm provides every kind of resource that any web developer need: auto-completion, auto-ident, embed terminal, a lot of types of search, a lot of personable resources and a beautiful set of themes.

Very heavy and does not have a good support. For example, I can't use the database manager in PhpStorm since the beginning of the year, when a synchronization error started. And I still haven't solved it today.

Gihan
Gihan
Full Stack Developer in Sri Lanka
Programmentwicklung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best IDE for PHP & Web Development works

Kommentare: I use Phpstorm as my daily basis coding editor. I help me to complete my work quickly, and it easy to use. I highly recommended Phpstorm to Web Developers!

PhpStorm has professional Interface. I love dark skin theme. The autocomplete feature helpful for fast coding. Also, it supported with different kinds of files like HTML, CSS and JS. So it can use for all type of Web development work. Also, it has a terminal tool. So I don't need to open the terminal separately. It important when I work with Laravel.

There have no cons about the features and performance of this editor. Only thing is the price is a little bit high.

buddhi
Senior Software Engineer in Sri Lanka
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

PhpStorm since 2017.

Kommentare: When I was studying at the university, the language that I like the most was php. Those days I did coding with php using multiple different IDEs and finally ended up using phpStrom. The only IDE that I was satisfied with coding PHP was this.

This has set of features like smart debugger, version controlling support, highlight the syntax issues and code smells, integration with other tools and plugins, availability of code templates. I love the easy navigation shortcuts.

IDE uses resources of the machine since the php code base is somewhat large. So I felt some slowness those days.

Marius-Iulian
Marius-Iulian
Senior PHP Developer in Rumänien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This is the tool you need if you are a PHP developer (but not only)

Code completion is a really awesome feature that seems to be working great and using plugins (to add more frameworks and so on) makes your job really easy. git integration is flawless, you can easily commit and merge in case of conflicts. I honestly forgot how it`s like to write code without using PhpStorm.

The price is a bit high, I would love to see a "lighter" version of PhpStorm for a better price.

Druck, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best PHP IDE hands down

Kommentare: Just an awesome tool. Can't imagine working on mid-sized or large projects without it.

It's fast, it has tons of tools, debugging, built in language standards, works well with JS too. All-in-one, no need for extra tools for your everyday PHP work.

I've been using PhpStorm for about 10 years, and sometimes with new updates they may change some behaviour of the software which takes time to get used to, but overall no complaints.