4.8/5
    4.7/5
    4.8/5

Über Nectar

Nectar is a people platform that bundles social recognition, rewards & swag management to create connection and appreciation at work

Erfahre mehr über Nectar

Sean O.
Partner
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2019

"Excellent! Very simple resource for 360 team member recognition."

Kommentare: The software has provided us with a digital process for recognizing and rewarding team members, both from a manager level and and peer level.

Vorteile: Ease of use, robust functionality, cost, flexibility and excellent support. My team loves the ability to publicly recognize and reward other team members.

Nachteile: I actually haven't found a lot of negatives with the software. And the few times I have, the team at Nectar has been quick to resolve the concern and even, on several occasions, update the software to incorporate my suggested improvements.

• Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Chad L.
IT Leader
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2020

"Fantastic for building comraderie "

Vorteile: Nectar HR encourages and provides us with an easy way to recognize our various team members for their accomplishments, whether it be something big - like finishing a project ahead of schedule - or small - like reviewing a PowerPoint before a presentation. We use Nectar constantly, and being able to see all of the recognition and shout outs that our team members get - especially across disparate departments - gives us all more visibility into the good that is being done constantly, and, more than anything else we've implemented, is helping to build and foster a positive culture of familiarity and friendliness throughout the company

Nachteile: This is pretty trivial, but I can't use more than one '+' in a single statement.

• Bewertet am 29.1.2020
Scott M.
Director of Sales
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2020

"Sweet Nectar of Life!"

Kommentare: I've been pleasantly surprised of how easy Nectar has been. In the past I'd have to go through a lengthy process to get budget approved and funds released, just to go buy something tangible to have on hand to give out to the team. Nectar has allowed me to simplify that process and assign the reward to my rep and then they can go apply those rewards to a plethora of options.

Vorteile: Nectar makes it easy to incentivize your team while giving them plenty of options to choose from.

Nachteile: To date, I haven't had any issues with the product or Nectar team.

• Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Amy C.
Operations Support
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Nectar Review"

Kommentare: Nectar has been wonderful and I am excited to use this on a daily basis. Sometimes a "thank you" just isn't enough and this is a way to award points for employees to use to purchase gift cards and who doesn't like a gift card? It makes everyone feel more appreciated and more valued at their jobs and it also makes the employees want to work hard to achieve these points. The best thing is it's so simple and doesn't take time out of an already busy day to do.

Vorteile: This software has been wonderful. I have been with this company for 15 years and this is the BEST award program we have ever had. It's such an easy way to recognize co workers who have gone above and beyond their normal job. It's so simple and takes literally a few minutes to award points to a fellow team member. Our old system was more cumbersome and many people wouldn't bother taking the time. Immediately I noticed people who didn't use the old system are using this one.

Nachteile: The only thing I don't like is that each person needs to sign up individually and I notice that some co workers don't want to take that tiny effort to do so. I want to award points to a few individuals but if they haven't signed up I can't do that. Not really a problem with software exactly but it's the only thing I don't like.

Mona H.
Audit Trainer

"Customer service help"

Vorteile: When it works, selecting and awarding points to co-workers

Nachteile: When I asked for help I did not rec'd and therefore I lost my 50 point s to award for the month of Feb. the system would not allow me to award points, when I contacted the help desk, they told me I didn't have points to award, when I did.I did not have the time to go back and therefore I lost all my 50 points.

Sadie W.
HR Business Partner
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2020

"Recognizing and Rewarding Employees"

Vorteile: Nectar provides an easy-to-use platform for our employees to give and receive recognition for the great things they do. It is an easy way to boost morale and give praise for the day-to-day positive actions that sometimes go unrecognized. The entire organization can be involved and benefit from it, from executive leadership to the employees they oversee. Nectar also has great options to cash in the recognition points employees have received for a wide variety of rewards. The Nectar team is easy to work with and continuously innovating.

Nachteile: Nectar is constantly innovating and coming up with new features all the time. This is a great thing, but it also means we sometimes have to wait to roll out awesome new features that are still in development.

Riley B.
Senior Account Executive
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2020

"Your Cultural Software"

Vorteile: Nectar HR is an easy to use software that has greatly impacted the culture of our company. Being able to recognize certain individuals for outstanding work all the while enjoying company perks.
It has been a phenomenal tool for savings as we go out to eat as a team and even more so for our team activities. Nectar HR is a MUST HAVE to strengthen your works culture!

Nachteile: After sitting here attempting to think up a con, I realized that I can't. For every idea that I had, I would double-check the capability of the software and found that you can do those things. No con's from me.

• Bewertet am 31.1.2020
Lynnette M.
Director of Human Resources
Logistik & Lieferkette, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.1.2020

"Great for promoting employee recognition!"

Kommentare: I wanted employees to have some autonomy in being able to say thank you or recognize the people they work with every day that was simple, yet impactful. The program has been a success so far!

Vorteile: The software makes it easy for all employees to quickly give recognition to other employees. It allows them to manage their own points and give a little extra to their thank you. I like that everyone can see the recognition posts, like, comment, or even add on to the amounts.

Nachteile: The only issue we had was when employees were setting up their accounts and they tried to use Internet Explorer and ran into issues. Once we learned that IE was no longer supported, we have had no issues.

Michael M.
Account Executive
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2020

"Nectar makes rewards and recognition fun and simple!"

Kommentare: I’ve ordered gift cards, distributed points, and ordered company swag using Nectar and they make it super simple. I lobe hopping and seeing what recognitions are happening and surprising my co-workers with recognitions of my own.

Vorteile: The ease of use, whether I want to recognize a co-worker with points, or shop the Nectar site for gift cards and company swag. Everything is at my fingertips in an easy to use platform.

Nachteile: To be honest, I cannot think of anything I don’t like.

• Bewertet am 21.3.2020
Tony T.
Customer Success
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2020

"First time I actually wanted to use recognition software"

Vorteile: I remember years ago a company tried to use this kind of recognition software. Software doesn't compensate for culture. And I think Nectar got that. Their software compliments a company's culture, not create it.

Nachteile: Even though I think its better than before, I haven't been the highest adoptor of it. If there were tutorials, I didn't know about it, so making that more salient. Then again that may have been my company's responsibility.

Amy S.
Baumaterial, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2020

"User-friendly way to recognize others"

Kommentare: We have been searching for over a year for a new recognition program/software, and this really does it all for us. It not only provides the platform to recognize people, but also the rewards behind it with the giftcards.

Vorteile: This is a very quick, user-friendly way to recognize members of your organization without it being a burdensome process. I like the hashtag options to associate the recognition with one of our company's core values as well.

Nachteile: Not really a NectarHR issue, but I wish it was more visible to our company. Unless you log into NectarHR, you're not seeing what people are being recognized for, which is part of the point. I think as a company we need to see if we can live-stream this on our employee-facing monitors around the office building, put it on our company's Intranet site, etc.

Alexander G.
Software Engineer
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2020

"Nectar is a Sweet Platform for Employee Recognition!"

Kommentare: Experience has been great. We're already building a culture of recognition and reward using Nectar at our company.

Vorteile: The use case is the best part of this software. When Nectar was rolled out, everyone at the company was stoked about the idea of recognizing other people for their hard work. I can't say enough about how good of an idea this is. Also, the interface for giving points and recognition is way easy and intuitive to ease. Also I'm very happy with the customer support. I ran into an issue with the initial signup link, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in support reached out to me about before I even reached out to anyone in Nectar about it.

Nachteile: I've been using the product for 3 weeks and I only just now figured out how to see all the recognitions I've been given. I can view it now, but finding that part of the interface wasn't very intuitive. I'd recommend putting a "My Recognitions" sub-tab under the "Recognitions" tab. Maybe another sub-tab for the recognitions I've given.

Tyler J.
Director of E-Learning
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Sweet like Nectar!"

Kommentare: I love that when I am wanting to do a date night, I can go here to find a bunch of different options that aren't gonna break the bank! Also, I've never been one to "show off" my work...but it's so nice when recognition comes completely organically from others who appreciate the work that I put in! Goes a long way in creating a great culture here at Dental Intelligence!

Vorteile: Not in any particular order:
- Perks perks perks, including the e-gift cards!
- Peer to peer recognition
- Employee feedback/ENPS

Nachteile: Sometimes employees still don't recognize the app and the perk that I'm attempting to redeem. But this seems to be only with new employees who haven't been exposed yet to the perk.

Malik G.
Telecom Engineer
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2020

"Give Props, Get Recognized, Earn Rewards. Brilliant!"

Kommentare: My experience has been good so far but I want more recognition. Maybe I can start being a little passive aggressive. Haha

Vorteile: This software is awesome because you can show appreciation for your colleagues in a forum for all to see. They get rewarded and appreciate it. It's also cool because when you've just been handling and working on so much it can wear you down and you don't feel appreciated but then suddenly you receive points and recognition which really helps .

Nachteile: Going above and beyond only to get no points or recognition from the person you helped. However, that's more of a people problem, not so much an issue with the app. Maybe there can be a feature implemented in the future to where this is integrated with other tools so it's a constant reminder for the colleagues we're working with and they don't have to visit another medium with different authentication yada yada, because people like simple. Not necessarily a flaw but maybe a good update for the future.

Maria B.
  • Bewertet am 30.1.2020

"Super Easy and Intuitive"

Kommentare: My organization us using Nectar as a peer recognition program. It has REALLY simplified the recognition process and I believe will greatly increase the expression of peer appreciation overall. It also provides a tangible token of that appreciation for each individual being recognized which has not always been the case with other programs we have used.

Vorteile: The Nectar software is super easy to use. It is very intuitive, all pertinent info is visible, accessible and understandable. The available rewards offer something for everyone and give each person the opportunity to cash their points in for something that is most valuable to them taking the pressure off of the person expressing appreciation or the organization.

Nachteile: It is not possible to see the dollar value of a reward until you have banked enough points to qualify for that reward. This makes it difficult to know if you want to continue to bank points so you can qualify for the higher point value reward or just spend your reward points right away.

Sales Operations and Enablement
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2020

"End User Review of Nectar"

Kommentare: Overall the product provides a good lift in company culture in the correct direction where people are being recognized for doing things that might not be apart of their job description and it prevents having to chat with management about expensing a gift or something of that nature. I would recommend anyone looking to improve company culture and bring more awareness to those that might be wearing more than one hat.

Vorteile: I've been using Nectar for about a month and it makes it super easy to give a little something to my colleagues and others that I work with. It's super fun to see who is getting recognized for their efforts that might be outside their normal job function.

Nachteile: There are a few things that make it a little hard to use. There's not an easy way to find a specific person and see how they are doing. You will have to scroll through the page to find someone that has given them points in the past to track and see how they are doing. It's a pretty simple interface so there's not a lot to interact with.

Ashley L.
Technician

"Great motivator!"

Vorteile: Maximizes teamwork with positive recognition, motivates employees and allows everyone to recognize fellow employees for outstanding service.

Nachteile: Somewhat difficult to navigate and easier to use web interface rather than app.

Jeremiah J.
Application Architecth

"Social Recognition FTW"

Kommentare: Our company has been using it to allow employees to give kudos to recognize efforts within the company. Each employee gets an allotment of points to give away. Managers get a bigger allotment. Those points expire at the end of the month, so we're encouraged to look for peers putting in effort and to recognize that effort.

Vorteile: I love the social recognition feature of the app. I feel like it has boosted morale and our team spirit as there has been inter- and intra-team recognition for efforts within the company.

Nachteile: The biggest con for me currently is the lack of a mobile app. The website isn't very mobile friendly as of yet.

Marnee P.
Guest & Employee Concierge

"Nectar Review"

Kommentare: Given that I was originally charged with coming up with an Employee Recognition Platform for our company, I feel I have a real understanding of the competition out there. Hands down this is the easiest platform and greatest value! The team is very responsive to questions.

Vorteile: I love how easy and intuitive the program is.

Nachteile: Not all employees have signed up yet. I know you give an incentive to sign-up, but apparently at our company more is needed. With that said, it has only been introduced to the company as a whole one time. Maybe additional communication with employees? Just a thought....

Robert R.
Senior Software Quality Engineer
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2020

"Nectar HR"

Kommentare: I have received and given points to my colleagues and manager. It is fun to talk about at work and think about ways we can use our points.

Vorteile: It is good to be able to recognize your colleagues and reward them with points they can use to redeem for rewards. It allows you to tell your colleagues why you are recognizing them and while you get a specific allocation of points to award you can also use your own points to sweeten the recognition if you want. Managers also extra points they can use to reward employees which is also nice when you receive recognition from your manager for the work you are doing.

Nachteile: Points to not carry over so if you forget to use your points you lose them. I understand why it works that way as they want you to consistently use the points but maybe they could have a 5 to 10 day grace period before the points expire in case you get super busy with a release at the end of then month.

• Bewertet am 5.3.2020
Paul G.
VP of Sales & Operations
  • Bewertet am 26.1.2020

"Alignment"

Kommentare: Like I stated, I'm moving about 15 departments to this product, so I can have everyone aligned with the company Initiatives. Sales, Service Center, Specialty, PrescribeWellness, Compounding, shipping, packaging, pharmacist, retail, licensing, regulatory, URAC etc. My overall experience has been fantastic. I love the team, their passion & excitement.

Vorteile: I'm excited to get all employees aligned with the company Initiatives and recognizing them for having done so. Ive enjoyed seeing the product evolve and enjoy reading the comments from all employees. I also find it involves everyone on the team, not just management. Very satisfying..

Nachteile: If leaders don't use all their monthly allotments, do they lose them??? I love the new set up andhave enjoyed working with this group since day one. Good people, doing great things

• Bewertet am 26.1.2020
Daniel B.
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2020

"Great Program! "

Vorteile: Working in a fast paced environment, it can be changeling to remember to recognize a peer. I like how easy and quick is to being able to call out a specific person along with adding the # and points all in one location, Makes for a quick but well deserved recognition.

Nachteile: At this point, I have no Con's with this software.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2020
Trevor W.
Sales Director - West Coast
Unterhaltungselektronik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.1.2020

"Slow to start, but loving the morale boost our company is seeing from it."

Kommentare: Overall experience so far is super positive. We are still somewhat new to it (3 months) but it's seems to get used more and more every day. I love the overall positive atmosphere that it creates and allows people to compliment others that they normally wouldn't otherwise.

Vorteile: With a quick tutorial, it is very easy to use. I love that reminders are emailed to let you know that you have points to give out. It's been easy for me to forget so those emails help a lot. What I love most is the difference I've seen that it makes for our team. It's helped to bring departments closer together and I feel it causes everyone to step up their game.

Nachteile: The biggest problem I've had is that I forget about it easily. It's usually opened up on my browser but often times my computer will reset and I'll forget to pull it back up.

Dondi M.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2020

"Give Some Nectar"

Kommentare: This is the best program I’ve ever worked with in an office. I believe it would have a bigger impact, if you were given a higher number of points to share with others. The $5.00 a month doesn’t go very far. Honestly, I’m so impressed with this program and highly recommend it to any company.😊

Vorteile: Nectar builds enthusiasm, confidence and boosts the moral in the office. I appreciate the positive reinforcement of praise given and received. It’s great to reward your co-workers or boss with points. Nectar had the best collection of gift cards that you may choose from.

Nachteile: It’s a little tricky trying to get on the website at times.

• Bewertet am 6.3.2020
Chase H.
EVP, Global Sales
Unterhaltungselektronik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.2.2020

"Pleasantly surprised at our team's adoption"

Kommentare: Overall, quite positive. I was not expecting our team to adopt it into our culture as rapidly has they have.

Vorteile: Nectar HR is a great, easy to use, platform that allows our team to recognize other individuals within our organization for outstanding service and performance. It has quickly become a positive talking point amongst our associates, and has actually provided motivation for the team to go out of their way to help one another.

Nachteile: I haven't found really anything negative to say about the platform. The fact that points expire at the end of the month has forced some on our team to quickly dump their points to other individuals before they lose them. I would love for an alternative way to provide motivation for our team to be distributing their points throughout the month.

• Bewertet am 2.2.2020