Hotspot Shield VPN Erfahrungen

Über Hotspot Shield VPN

Provides access to a free and open Internet, connecting you to any content and sites, securely and anonymously.

Erfahre mehr über Hotspot Shield VPN

I searched a lot and finally got a good VPN like this.

No need for any modifications except the prices.

Bewertungen zu Hotspot Shield VPN

3,9

Hotspot Shield VPN hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 52 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hotspot Shield VPN bereits verwendet?

Joshua M.
Joshua M.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Free VPN, Not Sure On Paid Version

Kommentare: Overall, this is the best free VPN service we've ever used.

The best part of this software is an alternative way of obtaining decent service speeds than paying a monthly fee. We don't have to use VPNs all the time, but only occasionally. Thanks to Hotspot Shield's feature that allows you to watch an ad to earn VPN time, it accomplishes what we need without the need to commit to a monthly fee for limited use. Not only that, it gives you USABLE speeds, which is not common with free VPN options.

Not really a complaint, but an observation. The ads are not very relevant. They are almost all for mobile games.

Alex M.
Freelancer in Republik Moldau
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Hotspot Shield VPN - excellent value for the money

Kommentare: I purchased a lifetime license in the past before it became part of Pango. I find it to be excellent value for the money.

It is easy to setup and use. It runs fairly fast on most of the servers if you know what server to choose from the list and stick to it.

I sometimes run into cloudflare protection against DDOS attacks saying that from the ip address that I'm using "huge amount of traffic has been reported". I then have to switch to another server from the list an all returns to normal. I mostly run into this issue while selecting a server from US.

Bugra S.
Student in Türkei
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

bs_hotspot

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I use it to login to banned sites in my country. A very useful program in 3rd world countries where there is no freedom.

It is good that other countries connect to the internet ip address, this is the task of many countries. If you are a premium member, your internet speed will be very high.

the application sometimes does not work and your internet speed will be very slow if you are not a premium member

Sumeet S.
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Hotspot Shield VPN

Kommentare: Overall, it was a easy to use, but the cost, limited features, and lag in devices when connected was not ideal for our business. So we had to switch. It is not a bad service so long as you limit the connected devices and are ok with that.

User-friendly, easy enough to train staff on that are not well-versed with technology, and a clean-interface.

The cost was quite high compared to the features that were being provided. When the VPN is turned on/connected, the devices/computers run a bit slower than normal which is not ideal in a fast-paced running work environment.

Itumeleng M.
freelance Graphic designer in Südafrika
Design, Selbstständig

HotSpot Shield VPN

Kommentare: It has definitely made my life easier, by allowing my to bypass certain WiFi restrictions and access more websites to continue doing my work. It's very disheartening to use someone elses WiFi and can access the website that you want, but with HotSpot shield, this issue has become a thing of the past.

I've been using this software for almost 2 years now, and I love it. The deployment time is fast, functionality is easy and it hasn't let me down YET. Every time I turn it on, it always amazes me at how much easy it is, and for a price like that, it has been worth every penny.

My only issue with it is the sheer number,ber of AD's it pushes through whenever I turn on an app. And the fact that it would always automatically switch me back to its home page and play an AD before it takes me back to YouTube, is very annoying.

Moh A.
Digital Marketer in Indien

Best VPN Ever

Kommentare: Overall this is best VPN i used in 2022.I think you can try it.

I am using Hotspot shield VPN from 1 year and found this is one of the top vpn. I liked Hotspot shield because it provides very specific locations of a country. Like in US only it provides 15+ location that help me to get more accurate insight

There is nothing i like least about Hotsopt shield VPN.

Adnan A.
student in Saudi-Arabien
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best VPN apps really!

Kommentare: This app is best one for those who are not willing to purchase premium memberships, at least compared to other VPN apps!

- You will have a free 7 days premium membership trial, which is 100% true! - You can continue using the app after the trial period, even if you have not purchased the premium membership!

The regular membership (after finishing the trial period) is not that much (slow browsing, lots of disconnections, lots of ads, restriction on changing the location, and so on!)

Jareth J.
Student in Mexiko

A great VPN and anything else

Kommentare: My experience was really great, but i might be better.

The VPN in this software it´s absolutely useful, i really like that is easy to use and i really like that everybody can understand it.

I think it´s not a problem, but something that can make better this software it´s add some new functions and tools to navigate safe in the internet.

Fabian M.
Fabian M.
Polymath. Engineering, R&D; student w/ encouraging projects. in Venezuela
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Frontier less restrictions and data in secure.

Kommentare: I love it because I can listen to my music with other IP while I'm working, studying or doing other things in the same browser and I don't even make sure that my IP is from anywhere else but where I currently am. Just one tab, a couple of saved websites are in the list to be protected.

I can have it On mode for just a tab in the browser and It allows me to be unreachable for these pages that spamming you with publicity and some annoying ads. Also, you can choose where to be and see things restricted to just and only a certain local area, like documents, videos, and songs in media websites.

Almost you must turn On every time you close the browser or other applications and you open them again. It doesn't always on unless, it includes when you shut down your computer -for desktop version case- and later when you start it, you must activate it manually.

IT Developer Engineer in Honduras
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

It allows you to see some content but with limited countries

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

the free version is easy to use, but only the professional version gives you unlimited data and country selection

In the free version, you can only pick up some places in the US or Europe and sometimes it doesn't hide very well your IP

Osamah A.
Student in Jordanien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Connect to any place in the world with optimal security and anonymous identity

Kommentare: I am a big gamer and in games, milliseconds can make a difference. In most cases, the country I live in is pretty far away from the games server, thus I would have a very bad PING and delay in the game. But Hotspot Shield VPN has brought me closer to those servers, allowing me to play my favourite games without any sort of delay and with better connectivity. I am really grateful to my friend who introduced this software to me!

The main purpose of Hotspot Shield VPN is to keep your identity secured and protected while surfing the internet as well as to connect you to literally any place / any country in the world. And the truth is said, Hotspot does what it is supposed to do with great efficiency. I like the unlimited amount of countries you can connect to from your very same seat at home! When gaming, some servers in particular countries have higher PING than others and Hotspot can give you access to those servers without the hassle of actually travelling to the countries. It is fast and efficient, some other VPN programs might slow down your internet connection, but Hotspot does not slow it down and instead, it increases it.

As good as the free trial version might be, it is not enough. The bandwidth is limited and so is the possible countries to connect to. But once you've purchased a subscription, I guarantee it you won't face any troubles! and you will enjoy endless features and deals.

Business Development in Kanada
Computer-Vernetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Key player in the market

Kommentare: I used Hotpsot shield to access steaming service world wide, it does the job as it is expected, they don't reduce your speed

their interface is very friendly and easy to figure out. they offer server in many countries.

their protocols is very limited, they have hydra and one other protocol which is very limited for nowadays.

Computer Science Student in Türkei
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

My Favorite VPN

Kommentare: I tried out different VPN's but I liked HotSpot Shield the best. It's the most reliable and easy-to-use VPN among the ones I used.

There are lots of countries to connect to, which is nice. It's a great product if you are living in a country with restrictions on certain websites. It also provides a greater security as your actions are not traced. Speed can sometimes be an issue, but I overcame that problem by trying out different country options. So that's not too big of a problem. The speed overall is nice. For example, video streaming websites like Netflix worked without pausing.

Disconnections can be a problem if you are using the regular version, but I guess that is the nature of VPN's

Saman K.
Phd graduate student in Pakistan
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good software

Kommentare: I have had a very positive experience. I have used it to 1. access sites which were limited in certain countries and 2. apps whose features were limited in certain countries .

Very easy to use. This app opens any web content which is restricted in your area. This software super user friendly . You just need to open the app and click the power button and it works smoothly for hours.

As this app opens the content which is limited due to geographical limits, I am worried that this app also opens the website with viral content which can damage my phone .

Anwar H.
Anwar H.
Concierge in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Simple To Use With Certainty

Kommentare: It has benefited me a lot personally and officially, I have also told my friends to install it and they are still using the hotspot shield.

First of All, Thank you for giving it away for FREE No problem while using it. I searched a lot and finally got a good VPN like this

Promotion problematic: Hotspot Shield Free incidentally appears as a spring up or header on the highest point of your program. While this window might be shut, it turns out to be fairly dreary to close some without fail

Dental Student in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Affordable, does what you need it to do

Kommentare: A great tool to stay anonymous and protect your browsing on the net while in public spaces or even at home. 5/5 stars.

I've been using Hotspot Shield for a few years now and I find it very easy to use. The interface looks simple and clean, and it is extremely straightforward. I have not had any problems with it failing to connect. You are able to switch your connection location with a click of a button. I use BitDefender Antivirus and it is powered by Hotspot Shield; a great combination!

I have not found anything that I do not like about this software yet. It has served me well over the years.

Nibaruta M.
Technician in Pakistan

Highly recommended

Kommentare: I am still using it so yes happily user

Thou the free version is bombarded with ads, I have not found a VPN that is rich in features like hotspot shield. Speed is good and doesn't have crashes

Should increase trial version to one month.

Jamieal J.
owner in Belize
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Shield VPN review

what i like most about this software is the speed it provides and the things unlocked when subscribed you gain when using this software...

software is great nothing negative about software

Burak K.
Graduate student in Kanada
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One of the best VPN services in the market

Kommentare: When I am in Turkey, I mostly use it to unblock some websites, and, when I am not, I use it mainly for security purposes.

What I like the most about Hotspot Shield are the design of the user interface and the functionality of the browser extension. Hotspot Shield offers much more than what you expect from a VPN service, by providing lots of useful information about your connection and blockers to secure your activity and it does so through a cutting-edge but user-friendly interface.

There are mainly two things that I like the least about Hotspot Shield: First, the rather limited list of country servers that can be used and, second, the monthly price of the premium account.

Tugce E.
Doctoral candidate / Sessional lecturer in Kanada
Öffentliche Ordnung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Its pros outweigh its minor "flaws"

What I like most about this software is that it allows me to easily access the content I want to watch in different countries without much hassle. It is easy to use it and does not require much of a tech knowledge, especially after it is downloaded on your computer. It is pretty reliable and works in most of the cases.

The only downside that I have so far experienced is something that is also common for its competitors: issue of reliability. There is also the risk that the software cannot provide access even if it is connected and everything is as should be or disconnects or stops working when you change a tab and/or go to another webpage.

Ramiz K.
Executive in Pakistan
Landwirtschaft, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software for VPN Services

Kommentare: Overall Experience with this software is Great. I recommend this software to all my friends and relatives to use. Very Easy to Use, Good Speed of Connectivity.

Very Easy to Use and Covers the VPN for Many Popular Countries. I have used this software many times in my daily routine work. It works fine. Speed is Good. Great

Many of its features are paid and users have to pay for accessing its features. Most Advance and Great features are paid. It's not fair. All Services should be free.

Islam A.
Self-employed in Ägypten
Internet, Selbstständig

Hotspot Shield VPN _ experiment with

Kommentare: Great program, popular on the Internet But the paid version is better, he thought that they should continue it because it gives more advantages than an IP address, it is available, they can create offers for the reduction and work on the paid version only, this is an opinion about my experience of the product

Easy to use, free version with limited space

The free version is sometimes interrupted because the space is limited, one address does not allow you to all countries

reseach assistant in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very good especially for Mac users

Kommentare: It is really easy to use and fast. I didn't have any problems when it connects. the only problem sometimes is to connect to a server.

The best thing about it is that it has a native application for Mac. The main reason i switched to Hotspot shield was its support for mac. secondly, it's very fast and easy to use with lots of servers to choose from.

The biggest pitfall is that it sometimes doesn't function well on android devices and sometimes it doesn't connect well and fast in countries with internet restrictions like Iran. It is also a bit expensive. It would also be good if it suggest the fastest possible server based on the location. For example someone in Iran may have a faster connection with UAE servers than USA.

Lecturer in Pakistan
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Hotspot shield vpn looks like our friend

Kommentare: I am using this software from class 12 till today and still using having good speed and I suggest this to my all friends

Hotspot shield vpn is free vpn and speed is much more better

Like this software because this now my friend

Karen R.
makeup artist in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Easy and Fast

This app is always one of my #1 apps to go to when i need hotspot VPN especially at school when you use their WiFi it blocked off some of the social apps but with this app on your phone turned on there's nothing that's being blocked.

There's nothing bad to say about this app but besides that sometimes its kind of slow but it just a lottle lag and then it gets going faster.