Über Filmora

Mach deine Videoclips einzigartig mit einer Lösung, mit der du Audio, Spezialeffekte, Filmfilter, Titel und vieles mehr hinzufügen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Filmora

Could edit sound, speed, change the look of the video with loads of built-in filters. Integrated well into Edpuzzle.

The new version of Filmora X lags when there are a lot of videos in it.

Bewertungen zu Filmora

Filmora hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 340 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Filmora bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jhn O.
Jhn O.
Web Developer in Kenia

Filmora

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Filmora has really helped me in doing quality video editing and making lyrics

It enables its users to perform quality video editing besides combining audios with videos and pictures besides it also helps it making lyrics

Some features requires connection to the internet.

Jaze P.
Jaze P.
Systems Administrator in Südafrika
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Filmora 101

Kommentare: It has a superb user interface, I was able to jump right in the thick of things without feeling like I need to watch a tutorial on how to use it. I think that I will be using this over my other video editing programs from now on, that's how much I like it.

Filmora comes with professional and easy to use tools. It has the option of purchasing a perpetual license that has a lifetime plan at a very affordable price. I like the fact that it allows you to set your aspect ratio right at the beginning of opening your project which I have never seen before.

I started using the trial version and was super impressed with it until I found out that my exported files came with a watermark and also that most of the cool effects came only in the paid version of Filmora, so I was pretty much forced to upgrade to get its full benefits.

Rajesh C.
Rajesh C.
artist in Indien
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

good video editor but the older version was best

Kommentare: although filmora is always my first choice always but i really wish if they can make it as cool as it was in the old version .

filmora go (android ) version is a video editor i am using from a long time . its 2nd video editor I used in my life first was power director. lets begin with pros :- 1) available free on the play store for android (for some pro feature you need to buy it ) 2) easy and handy even on a smartphone of less RAM it can work very good and will give you features like adding voice over and some stock free music which is not available in other video editor app . 3)a best feature it have is to choose the format of video as well as choose a background for it if you are using video format which have blank background this feature i have not seen in any of video editor . 4)the news updated version let you allow have your customized watermark easily on whole video by just tapping customized watermark option . 5

news version of the mobile app is not as good as it was earlier they made major changes due to so many user shifted from filmora to any other video editor some of them are :- 1) they added filmora watermark which mean you will have pay to remove that watermark of video . 2) whenever i produce any video in filmora their is somewhat change in the color tone of video quality most of the time produced video seem to be yellowish in color tone don't know hat can be reason for the same . 3) you have a limit of how much photographs you are using in the video it is something 30 photographs ne time . it means if you are making video of 40 photographs you have to produce 2 video and then join them . 4)limited number of subtitle 5) you cant write subtitle in Hindi language .

Majeed mohammed M.
Field Manager in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Packed with very great features

Kommentare: Filmora is a very wonderful video editing software. What I find most useful about Filmora is that it has found a very practical great middle-ground niche -- which is that it has fairly advanced features that make it very versatile and useful, but not too sophisticated to require a high learning curve and significant skill to master.

The set of features on offer is truly amazing for such an easy-to-learn software. I particularly found their pre-made 3D LUTS and video stabilization functions surprisingly effective and easier to execute that in other more sophisticated video editing software I had used in the past.

The text options can be expanded to provide much more variety than is currently available. Editing big content can also be a bit laggy at times.

Tasungurwa T.
Creative Artist in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best software for beginners

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Its good software that i will recommend anyone who want to do video editing . It is not complex at all, i will give it a good rating since it has never been a disappointment to me.

-It is easy to use. - it can render high quality videos in small size. -It dose not lag during editing -it has many features from tittle elements to transition

-The color grading options a few, they should add more - Slow when launching it, but once it open you are ready to go -They should add more features to it

CEO in Bangladesch
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Editing is now more easy with Filmora

4 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I am a youtuber and editing videos with filmora as well as making short films. This is one of the easiest video editing software

The basic editing are very easy to use. It saves time. I edited the videos of my youtube channel.

There are some feature missing in this software. It would be good if those are added.

Ian G.
Marketing Manager in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great entry-level product

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I've used it for several years now to assemble promotional videos and virtual tours for our small commercial real estate firm. It has served us well for our very basic needs. Easy to use and cheap.

It was relatively simple to entirely train myself to use it. I know there are a lot more sophisticated products out there, but I like this one because of its simplicity.

It can sometimes be a bit clunky when I'm clipping video, copying sections and moving them around. Occasionally portions I didn't want to move also rearrange. I suspect this might be user error, but either way, for someone as inexperienced as me, I'm still able to cobble together some decent looking videos.

Muhammad M.
Marketing Executive in Pakistan

Best Video Editor

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience is good but on international standard people have a preference of other software.

1. Easy to use 2. Appealing effects and transitions 3. Too many options for text, Intro outro 4. User-friendly interface 5. Export the quality with your ease 6. Best Motion tracking feature

1. Sometimes rendering issues are faced. 2. If we replace the used file at another place and reopen the saved file then it can get the original file. Although it has already been integrated into media.

Self-Publisher in Sudan
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Filmora: Good Video Editor

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I found Filmora as a good video editor, how the cost made me to move for similar free video editors.

Filmora is easy to use as well as let you to edit videos rapidly.

It is better if the price of the monthly and yearly plans is reduced to be affordable for people from low-income country.

Ivor I.
CEO in Kroatien
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Why Filmora is a perfect option for both experienced and unexperienced users!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I use Filmora to edit some custom Videos that I have to share with my clients.

What I like most about the software is that it is really simple to use for a person who is not experienced in Video Editing like myself. The layering feels super easy and manipulating voice over audio is straight forward as well. As a bonus some coloring presets and frame transitions feel very very nice!

What I really don't like about the software is it's calibration while zooming into content. It feels really weird sometimes and like there should be more of a grid approach that is optically more dynamic.

Jaime valeriano R.
Education Student in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Review About Filmora in the perspective of a University College Student.

Kommentare: Overall, Filmora is a good video editor especially to beginners as it has a very user friendly interface. Its features are not so complicated compared to others which makes this editor simple. But I think that is actually good because I believe in "less is more" motto. On the other hand, there are rarely that I experience lag but as I have said in this review that I do something to prevent this software to lag.

What I like most about this software is that I am able to finish video editing tasks quickly since it is easy to use and unlike other video editing software that I've tried that there are so many processes before getting the results that you want; thus very useful especially when deadline for tasks are near. Filmora for me is as easy as drag and drop process. Also, they have their own Filmstocks that I can get different transitions, titles, elements, effects, etc. which I can use whenever that I am planning to have an overall theme for a video I am making. Also, another thing that I like about in Filmora is that they give discounts to verified students like up to 30% off.

Well, sometimes I encounter lags when using the software but only if there are a lot of videos, audios, effects, elements, transitions, etc. in the timeline. Like even if I also click the render preview button it is still super laggy. I am not sure whether the reason is because of the specs on my laptop, but my friends told me that it is high enough. The following is the specs of my laptop: Its processor is AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics, its ram is 8GB, its rom is 512GB SSD, its display memory is around 4GB, and its DirectX version is 12. Yet, I actually discover something where before the Filmora will lag because of many contents in the timeline; I will already export that video and will just create a new project where I will put exported video there and continue the process.

Thenuka E.
Freelancer in Sri Lanka
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Video editing/Creating software for everyone

Kommentare: so overall when compared to the price you pay, this software package is a great deal for everyone.

This software is one of the most easiest software that a person can use. It basically includes almost all the feature you need to edit a video. The best thing is, you do not need to have any sort of knowledge to use it. you will eventually figure out what to do. the platform is very user friendly. It also features a lot of things like chroma key and other effects that you need to create a professional video. It also come with those ever growing effect pack which make the video look amazing. I have been using filmora since I started my high school and I am still using this to create my videos. I think this is the best deal that you can for for this price. When compared to other video editors, this provides the user a good experience even for beginners.

There are plenty of things to be improved as well. The designing side is missing from this software. If I need to design or invent some graphic content, I don't think that I can do it within the software itself. and the other thing is, it takes a lot of time when saving a video. and there are some transitions which are too cartoony. I can only add 2 videos tracks. So i think this software will be better with more professional looking effects, transition and also with a designing tools which will make this software package complete.

Kriti A.
Kriti A.
Freelancer in Indien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Fast and Friendly Video Editing Software for Content Creators!

Kommentare: If you have little to no knowledge of video editing, Wondershare's Filmora is your choice! You can create seamless, professional videos with the help of this software. Features that are a bit hard to get hold of in industry-accepted video editing softwares can easily be found here, and editing techniques like pan and zoom, speed effects, etc., can be applied with just a click of a button. It offers a number of user-friendly features and basically spoils you for choices with its range of effects, transitions, overlays, and text options. I would recommend this software to anyone who has close to zero knowledge of video editing but doesn't wish to depend on someone else for this particular work.

Wondershare's Filmora is an extremely easy-to-use video editing software. It is apt for beginners and content creators who wish to edit their videos in the easiest and the fastest ways possible. It has an interface that's easy to use and navigate, an excellent variety of overlays, effects and transitions, and once gotten hold of it, one can even edit high-end videos like short films, music videos, even documentaries and features using this software, If given a chance, this software is good enough to replace many high-end video editing softwares.

As a filmmaker, I happen to know that video editing requires immense patience, and is an extremely time-consuming task. It's heartbreaking when you are almost finished with the project and the software decides to lag and eventually crash. Although this is not a unique feature of this particular feature and most video editing softwares happen to crash from time to time, Filmora is no different in this specific aspect.

Muhammad I.
YouTuber, Freelancer in Pakistan
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

My experience about Filmora by wondershare

Kommentare: Whether you are a freelancer or YouTuber or video editor. Filmora is the perfect video editor software for you. You can manage multiple projects at the same time by using the "save the project as a file" feature.
You can easily convert your text to video and can generate good content for social media. Whether you are a video editor or your skill is video creator, Filmora has many tools for you to be a professional.
But unfortunately, it is going to crash sometime and you may lose your whole project. so you need to be careful and keep saving your project every 10 minutes.
I have used Filmora a long time ago But now Filmora has been improved much more. I hope it is going to be a perfect place for a video editor and for content creators.

Screen recording and voice-over features are unique in Filmora and I don't think any software will have such amazing features too. Each time you are going to record the screen, you can show your mouse click and can roundabout a point and this is too much important. Once you complete your recording, some unwanted noise is going to appear in your recording, You can remove that by using Noice remover. But doing this will delete some of your voice too. Now here Voiceover feature is going to help you a lot. You can easily record your script again and can make your video professional.

Blurring, Focusing, and other annotations are too much important for an editor person. But unfortunately Filmore has no feature like this. You need to download some custom annotation if you want to use it in your project because it has no annotation by default. Whenever I am going to use the noise removal tool, it is going to cut my audio also. Then again I use to record my particular script using the voice-over feature. I hope that the Filmora team will work on this and make it improve.

Mucheke V.
Mucheke V.
Video Editor in Kenia
Medienproduktion, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Filmora x

Kommentare: Filmora is a great video editing software I have been using this software since its seven edition and now I'm using filmora 10 ( filmora x ) . Every new edition comes with a ton of features.

Ease of use is the best feature of filmora. It is a matter of drag and drop which is simple even for the newbies. Without a doubt, I will recommend filmora to anyone who is just getting started with video editing. Another feature that really fascinated me about filmora is the ton of resources that come with it i.e stock music, animated elements , impressive transitions among others.

The only problem that I have been experiencing with filmora is speed when it is rendering a project.

Cristhian josue J.
Cristhian josue J.
CEO in Mexiko
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Filmora, the video editor that will simplify your life

Filmora is an interesting video editor, it has features that we can create in professional video editors but with the difference that we can apply these functions easily and quickly. Filmora's workflow is very fast, we can automate numerous aspects, allowing us to create good quality videos very fast. I would personally suggest Filmora for any editor looking to create quality audiovisuals.

Filmora is cool, but not professional I like this video editor, but it doesn't meet the needs of an experienced editor, but rather serves to speed up the creation of elaborate content and videos for social networks. But I would not use it to create long footage or professional audiovisuals, I would use it to make youtube videos or even tiktoks.

Ndereyimana P.
Designer in Burundi
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best affordable and easy video editing software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Well i started using this in high school for quick video editing which at that time i used for basic needs which really helped me out for a time.
i have been considering this since high for an easy inexpensive and quick video editing software even i do use it sometimes in my church
Briefly, this software have been so useful to me than many.

i would recommend this software to any one who want an easy video editor with a high level of video editing features compared to other softwares which not only can be expensive but also not easy to use. A great thing about this software is that not only its inexpensive but has a lot of features, templates ,themes,effects,tools and titles which may be not available in different other softwares for free. This is a unique thing about this software,Producing a high quality video for almost nothing. I love it.

Well i would like this program to add more and more tools compared to other programs like adobe premier which could add more space to the users unlimited. Filmora should add something about audio quality improvement on making videos and also add some sound effects in it. The new upgraded version is so disappointing because it removed some features of the old one which were necessary like the video speed control. Nothing more to dislike about this

owner in Niederlande

Powerful Video Editing For Most Levels

Kommentare: I found it to be really good, especially for the price. Able to use and output various resolutions, codecs and formats. Has some mid-range to advanced features. Has more functionality and customisable elements than iMovie or Animoto, but doesn't cost as much anywhere near as much as Premiere Pro or other 'Pro' solutions.

Relatively easy to learn. Plenty of functionality and features to suit most needs. Delivers Pretty Good Results. Price of a perpetual license was very attractive.

I found the interface a bit clunky at times. The software crashed a few times unexpectedly. Creating titles and transitions seemed to take longer than necessary and the bundled title templates were limited for my uses.

Yann I.
Yann I.
Consultant in Finnland
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

A video editing software that isn't overly complicated

I really like the fact that Filmora is a video editing software that goes straight to the point. I might not necessarily all the bells and whistles of other video editing solutions but it does provide you with a relatively solid of features. You'll be able to edit your videos and add some pretty cool effects to them, even if you aren't that much of a video editing wizard. Plus, the platform's overall user interface and approach is quite clean and smooth: you can edit videos and tap into existing elements (effects, transitions, etc.) without having to learn every single thing about video editing. I have used other video editing software in the past and I know that wanting to keep things as intuitive as possible is something that, unfortunately, doesn't always happen with video editing solutions.

While Filmora lets you tap into video editing even if you don't have much of a video editing skillset. However, as someone who has used another (and more advanced) video editing tool, I have felt that, sometimes Filmora has been quite limiting in terms of what could be done with videos. It would say that Filmora's straightforward approach is a positive thing on the one side, but, at the same time, a limiting aspect on the other.

Youssef B.
free lance in Marokko
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Edition et montage vidéos pour tous

Kommentare: Étant coach en ligne, la vidéo est mon principal moyen pour présenter mes produits de formation.
Grande a été la différence depuis que j’ai commencé à utiliser Filmora car il m'a aidé à travailler beaucoup plus rapidement pour publier des vidéos courtes et captivantes sur mes pages de médias sociaux et mes cours de formations en ligne .

Filmora a des fonctionnalités de base faciles à manipuler, très adéquates pour les débutants dans le domaine du montage. Il permet de créer des vidéos et diaporamas accompagnés de musique avec une qualité professionnelle. Il est doté de pas mal d’outils : transitions, filtres, effets, entrées très modernes, et permet aussi d' éditer des vidéos avec un écran vert. Ses formats de sortie sont nombreux. Je trouve que ce logiciel est une bonne affaire comparé à son prix.

Je pourrais bien dire que ce logiciel sera meilleur avec des outils de conception plus professionnels mais pour son prix j’affirme qu’il a donné de son mieux. Par contre je demanderais à ses concepteurs de travailler un peu plus sur le temps d’enregistrement des vidéos et aussi l'amélioration de la qualité audio en y ajoutant des effets sonores.

Modise T.
Manger in Botsuana
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Soft Review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: A quick payload professionally set software that gives a perfect, compact finished project. For those turnaround time and beauty in a finished product matter. still for the live streaming enthusiast film or gaming, its great data conscious stage for the perfect expression. The almost template like lettering and headlining makes it an almost steal, yet it is the easiest videography software by far; even to the naive to the niche

Ease of use, the drag, and the dump give the word video dumping a new meaning. The usually defiant act of chromakeying is here well catered for, take a good well-lit video and you will not be doing much bone picking, it will give you the desired results without many technicalities about pairing and chromakeying. With well pre-packaged titles and template captions, it makes most video work almost magical. It is the ideal of plug and play, or load and use, guarantee you that you do not do much software prep settings or software payload adjustments. An ideal for the unscholarly who just wants to edit their blog, event videos or even professional work without the much clatter of modern videography. And you do not have to be engaged in much ado about converting too as most formats out there and resolution options are plenty once done editing. whether a video game streamer, live streaming or just video jogging expert, this is the real thing. A raving peer to its much speculated and much setting needed peers and rivals.

Still raving for a shortfall. Though like other mainstream softwares, you still have to earn a substantial income for additional plug-ins. A thing that makes beginners' standard entry a nifty power hungry. But when you have overcome the i want it all attitude it all adds up.

Adam G.
Adam G.
CEO in Polen

A Superb video editing software

Kommentare: The overall experience is great, I use Filmora from time to time when I need to render a quick video, and the software has never failed me, it's always possible to make videos in a way I envisioned them.

Filmora is a really affordable yet professional video editing software. It has a lot of features that can only be found in much more expensive editing software. The UI is really intuitive and easy to grasp. I've had little knowledge of video editing beforehand, but Filmora has made it really easy for me to learn it. Furthermore, it is constantly getting new updates that include more and more features, which is great. There is a huge variety of music and special effect to choose from, with them you can easily create great videos.

For some reason the software tends to log me out from time to time, it can get annoying when I'm done with editing a video and upon clicking the button to render it I get a message that I cannot render it since I don't have the premium version (I do, I just have to login back). Moreover, sometimes it might get difficult to grab exactly what you want on the editing timeline, and it can get really annoying.

Sanjeep L.
Sanjeep L.
Quality Assurance and Frontend Developer in Nepal
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Why I recommend Filmora?

Kommentare: Since I started cinematography, Filmora was my first software where I edit my first video. It was really easy and simple for me to learn and start. I recommend this lightweight video editing software

One of the good video editor is Filmora which is really suitable for Both beginner or Professionals. The reasons why I am recommending Filmora are mentioned below: - Easy, Simple and Fast - Lightweight and Clear GUI - Free trial - Rich in features and effects

Even Filmora is one of the better video editing software It has some rooms to be improved. According to my experience I have figure some point and It would have been better if mentioned below points are updated and improve: - it would Better if there wasn't water mark on free trial - Does not support all files - Sometime cannot customize text, clip and sound

Jyotsna T.
Executive Director in Indien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An Amazing Video Editing Software for Beginners and Amatuers

Kommentare: Filmora has an amazing experience for me. It has helped me with multiple projects including promos, podcasts, and much more. It includes all the features I need and is extremely easy to use if you follow the tutorials correctly. Filmora themselves provide tutorials in the form of YouTube videos and blogs as well as Filmora expert users offer free tutorials on the internet, which makes everything easy while doing any editing with Filmora.

The best features of Filmora: 1. Easy to use - Doesn't require much technical knowledge to get started. (Tutorials are available on YouTube which will help you with a headstart). 2. Includes all the video editing features one needs in one software - It has transitions, titles, text, basic visual elements, and much more. 3. Multiple formats are supported - You can edit different types of video, image, and audio files which have different formats, and you can export them in any resolution of choice (even in 4K), with the bitrate, quality, extension, and audio settings of your choice.

The cons of Filmora: 1. The mobile app of Filmora requires a separate subscription so you can't use a single Filmora subscription to edit videos on the go using a mobile phone. 2. Rendering process sometimes takes time while rendering in high resolutions or high bitrates.

Adam A.
Adam A.
Principal Cofounder in USA
Biotechnologie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Software for the Price

Kommentare: On the overall Filmora is excellent. It's fairly fast, easy to learn, and offers enough advanced features to keep you content for a years. With each video I make I usually find a new tool or a new way to use the tools I'm already familiar with. It's a bargain.

Filmora isn't super expensive, but it is a full fledged film making software suite suitable for amateur and professional filmmakers. You can adjust the footage in most any way you want, use whatever transitions that please you (but you use them sparingly and tastefully, unless you are making a home movie), and can work with all the normal filetypes (import and export them). For the vast majority of users Filmora is more than good enough.

There was a period where the software was unstable, but that seems to be the case with most film editors I've run on my less than stellar hardware.