Über Filmora

Mach deine Videoclips einzigartig mit einer Lösung, mit der du Audio, Spezialeffekte, Filmfilter, Titel und vieles mehr hinzufügen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Filmora

I have never encountered any bug. And even if I were to, the company tech support and help is second to none.

The new version of Filmora X lags when there are a lot of videos in it.

Bewertungen zu Filmora

Filmora hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 676 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Filmora bereits verwendet?

Paul

Nino
- in Deutschland
Internet, Selbstständig

Bewertung des Programmes Filmora

Kommentare: Filmora ist das beste Schnittprogramm, das ich je gesehen habe und ich würde warscheinlich nie zu ein anderes wechseln.

Filmora ist ein Schnittprogramm was perfekt für Anfänger ist. Es ist leicht aufgebaut und einfach zu bedienen.

Es kostet leider Geld aber das ist halt so wenn das Programm vieles kann.

Czeslaw, Markus
Geschaeftsinhaber in Deutschland
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Filmora - Geniales Programm

Kommentare: Bin sehr zufrieden. Weil es sehr einfach zum bedienen ist kann ich jedem empfehlen.

- Ist einfach zum Bedienen - Selbsterklärend - Sehr viele Funktionen - Arbeitet sehr schnell

Habe bis jetzt keine Sachen gefunden, die mir nicht gefallen

Prabhakar
Prabhakar
CMO in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is a user friendly, easy to use and professional video editor

Kommentare: Overall, I am using this software for the last 2 years and I am very happy. I have also recommended this software to many of my friends and I highly recommend it to others too.

The best part about this tool is that it is very user-friendly and its UI is great. This is one of the best video editing softwares I've used and it is relatively cheap for professional-grade software. You can add stock footage from its media library and also add background to your green screen videos. You can easily add video effects and also modify them. You can also do advanced editing with a lot of effects, transitions, colors, and titles. Adding video footage, extracting and adding audio files, and cutting and changing the positions of video clips are very easy. I love how it has a voice-over feature, allowing you to add a voice to your other videos and add music to your videos. It allows you to export your videos in multiple video formats with lots of customization settings. It also allows you to export your videos directly to your social media platforms like Youtube. The speed of exporting videos is also quite fast.

There is nothing that I dislike about this software.

Syed
Youtube content channel in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tool which makes life easier for beginners

Kommentare: One word Awesome and with the price range it come on its a handsdown winner also some time lots of promotion going on for annual subscription which is alot on its current price point.

Almoat every thing it has different options which make my life so easy as a first time video editor as well as efficient in providing enough details to my video

the only feature i put it on cons it some time it takes time to render the video but also thats the case with other video editors as well

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for sharing this great review of our product! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Filmora. Regarding the conversion speed issue you are encountering, it not only depends on the size, and length of the source video you are editing but also depends on the project settings. What's more, it will be affected by the performance of your computer as well. Based on this, you may try to check if the below steps help: --Lower the output settings, especially the output bit rate --Close other unnecessary software running backstage --Enable the GPU option on the export page Filmora team always values customers' user experience and we'll keep improving the performance and features of this software.

Rachel
Owner ceo in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Easy to use and affordable

5,0 vor 4 Tagen Neu

I had previously been using premiere pro and switching to filmora was so much more budget friendly there is just either a lifetime fee or an annual fee instead of the monthly fee from premiere pro. The year I paid for with filmora would cover only one month of premiere pro and the interface with filmora is so much more beginner friendly and intuitive and easy to use.

The export settings are a little confusing as I am used to another program.

Penisoara
Photographer in Rumänien
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best for beginners, or for those who want to do a quick and quality job

Kommentare: filmora fulfills my needs for wedding videos, although it is not of very good quality, it is easy to work with and has many functions, effects and export methods.

- ease of finding and understanding functions - export can be done for various devices and resolutions - proxies can be created, for a more fluid process of high quality clips

- the quality of the clip after export is not very good - the image noise tool doesn't really give results - the subscription is a bit expensive

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your love of Filmora to some degree. Regarding the output quality problem you are encountering after exporting, you may try the suggestions below to check if they help: --Adjust the output settings (e.g. resolution, bit rate) to the same as your original video before exporting --Go to "File--> Preferences-->Performance-->GPU Acceleration" disable the GPU option and then restart Filmora to have a try. --Uncheck the GPU accelerated video encoding option shown in the export window first and then go to export your video. --Update Filmora to the latest version. Back to the price, we'd like to say we are always doing our best to improve it and have added many new features to Filmora, such as Motion Tracking, Animation Keyframing, Curve speed, etc. These features can give users a better and happier experience, and we believe that our service and product offer more value for your money. :)

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Filmora: Ideal video editing tool for all type of contents, easy to use and very efficient

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My general involvement in Filmora has been completely extraordinary, set apart by its natural connection point, vigorous highlights, and consistent altering capacities. As an imaginative expert, I've viewed Filmora as a confided in sidekick in rejuvenating my dreams on screen. One of the champion elements of Filmora is its easy to use interface, which finds some kind of harmony among effortlessness and power. Exploring through the different devices and impacts is a breeze, permitting me to zero in erring on the imaginative parts of my tasks as opposed to getting impeded by details. The scope of altering apparatuses and impacts presented by Filmora is genuinely noteworthy. From essential alters like managing and consolidating clasps to cutting edge highlights, for example, green screen impacts and sound upgrades, Filmora takes special care of both beginner clients and prepared editors the same. The capacity to tweak and adjust each part of my recordings guarantees that I can accomplish the exact look and feel I imagine for each undertaking. What separates Filmora is its huge library of sovereignty free music, audio cues, and staggering enhanced visualizations. These resources add profundity and incredible skill to my recordings, raising them to an unheard of level. Whether I'm making a special video, a video blog, or a true to life work of art, Filmora gives the devices and assets I really want to make my substance stick out. In addition, Filmora's consistent combination with virtual entertainment stages makes imparting my manifestations to the world easy. The capacity to send out recordings in different organizations and goals guarantees similarity across various stages, permitting me to contact a more extensive crowd easily.

The altering programming is genuinely instinctive and simple. The vast majority could bounce in without taking an instructional exercise yet emerge with an extraordinary video. The impacts and channels are great and incorporate a huge assortment of decisions. Transferring content and songs is additionally simple.

It can run slowly. I have also experienced an error a couple of times where once I publish the video, some of the content is not synced properly and I have to start all over with the publishing process. This is quite frustrating since it can take a while to process. It also seems to make the rest of my computer run slowly so it's difficult to multitask.

Mucheke
Mucheke
Video Editor in Kenia
Medienproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Filmora x

Kommentare: Filmora is a great video editing software I have been using this software since its seven edition and now I'm using filmora 10 ( filmora x ) . Every new edition comes with a ton of features.

Ease of use is the best feature of filmora. It is a matter of drag and drop which is simple even for the newbies. Without a doubt, I will recommend filmora to anyone who is just getting started with video editing. Another feature that really fascinated me about filmora is the ton of resources that come with it i.e stock music, animated elements , impressive transitions among others.

The only problem that I have been experiencing with filmora is speed when it is rendering a project.

Maryam
Maryam
Freelancer in Pakistan
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Filmora is life saving for Professional Video Editing

Kommentare: Overall, I like it so much and I will totally recommend this to others.

It is very easy to use. I am using this software since 2020 and I am totally loving its features and functions. Filmora helps a lot for making and editing all the videos for any platform. It allows to add text, effects, music, logo, captions, pictures and clips. It is suitable, professional and affordable software.

It can only be used on Laptop or Computer. Mobile phones do not support it because it requires a bit heavy processor.

Julie
Marketing in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple but Powerful Editing Software

Kommentare: Filmora is one of, if not THE best video editing tool I've ever used. It's got a lot of the same capabilities of powerhorses like Adobe Premiere, but in a MUCH easier-to-use package. It's also WAY more affordable than Premiere. I recommend Filmora to everyone I talk to about video editing!

Filmora is very powerful--has a lot of capabilities--but it's designed in such a way that (unlike Adobe Premiere) it feels very simple and easy to use. It continues to get more powerful with each version--the latest one has some great, helpful AI features, like a background removal, making it insanely easy to create some cool effects without even requiring a green screen. Also, I LOVE Filmora's youtube channel....they have o many great tutorials that show you step-by-step how to create some awesome effects, and they make it SO easy!

The only downsides I have for Filmora are: 1. Sometimes the short videos or GIFs I make are too large to upload to social media. I don't know why, since they're always very short and simple, and I believe I'm using the lower settings to export. 2. So many good things are hidden behind a paywall. I already purchased the software--it feels unfair to also expect me to pay a monthly fee just to have access to transitions and other components.

Divaldo
CEO in Portugal
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Excellent tool to edit videos

Kommentare: Filmora has made my video manipulation and editing experience quite easy and has ensured the start of a new era for me. Using images, text and audio on different layers and easily manipulating them with effects is great.

One of the things that caught my attention was the fact that it was very easy to use and very powerful in terms of flexibility in compiling videos, audio and texts.

Perhaps the biggest challenge was the adaptation after using other tools.

Israel
Israel
Bilingual Education in Ecuador
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good video editing software for begginers

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent! Filmora has helped me a lot in my job.

It is a good alternative for content creators, vloggers, and freelancers who are looking for practicality and simplicity.

In some cases, you may experience lags and crashes when working with large videos. However, this depends on the specifications of the user's computer.

Jaime Valeriano
Education Student in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Review About Filmora in the perspective of a University College Student.

Kommentare: Overall, Filmora is a good video editor especially to beginners as it has a very user friendly interface. Its features are not so complicated compared to others which makes this editor simple. But I think that is actually good because I believe in "less is more" motto. On the other hand, there are rarely that I experience lag but as I have said in this review that I do something to prevent this software to lag.

What I like most about this software is that I am able to finish video editing tasks quickly since it is easy to use and unlike other video editing software that I've tried that there are so many processes before getting the results that you want; thus very useful especially when deadline for tasks are near. Filmora for me is as easy as drag and drop process. Also, they have their own Filmstocks that I can get different transitions, titles, elements, effects, etc. which I can use whenever that I am planning to have an overall theme for a video I am making. Also, another thing that I like about in Filmora is that they give discounts to verified students like up to 30% off.

Well, sometimes I encounter lags when using the software but only if there are a lot of videos, audios, effects, elements, transitions, etc. in the timeline. Like even if I also click the render preview button it is still super laggy. I am not sure whether the reason is because of the specs on my laptop, but my friends told me that it is high enough. The following is the specs of my laptop: Its processor is AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics, its ram is 8GB, its rom is 512GB SSD, its display memory is around 4GB, and its DirectX version is 12. Yet, I actually discover something where before the Filmora will lag because of many contents in the timeline; I will already export that video and will just create a new project where I will put exported video there and continue the process.

Daniel
Administrator in Haiti
Import und Export, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Filmora Review

Kommentare: I found Filmora user-friendly and easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface. I appreciate the software's range of features and the ability to easily create professional-looking videos.

Filmora has a simple and intuitive user interface that makes it easy for me to navigate and perform various editing functions. This makes it a great option for both experienced and novice editors.

The software can be slow and laggy, especially with large video files. Sometimes I experience bugs and crashes when using the software.

letztes Jahr

Hi Daniel, Thanks for sharing your experience and we appreciate your recognition of its function and interface. Regarding the cons you mentioned, I understand your feeling, and it would make you painful if this software didn't perform in a normal way, like lags, crashes, etc. Wondershare values customers' user experience and we are always aiming at improving the performance of this software. However, these issues you encountered not only depend on the size, and length of the source video you are editing but also depends on the project settings. What's more, it will be affected by the performance of your computer as well. Based on this, here are some suggestions you may try to check if they help first: 1. Go "Wondershare Filmora-->Preferences-->Performance" to enable the GPU options first and then restart Filmora. 2. Delete other unnecessary files and close unnecessary apps during editing to improve more space for our Filmora. 3. Update Filmora to the latest version. If the issue persists, we invite you to report them with more details via the link https://www.wondershare.com/about/contact-us.html and we are more than happy to help!

Majeed Mohammed
Field Manager in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Packed with very great features

Kommentare: Filmora is a very wonderful video editing software. What I find most useful about Filmora is that it has found a very practical great middle-ground niche -- which is that it has fairly advanced features that make it very versatile and useful, but not too sophisticated to require a high learning curve and significant skill to master.

The set of features on offer is truly amazing for such an easy-to-learn software. I particularly found their pre-made 3D LUTS and video stabilization functions surprisingly effective and easier to execute that in other more sophisticated video editing software I had used in the past.

The text options can be expanded to provide much more variety than is currently available. Editing big content can also be a bit laggy at times.

Phil
Recorda Management in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Making great videos is a breeze with Filmora

Kommentare: I have been using this product to improve my family home videos. I can make them much more fun to watch just by adding themes, titles and transitions. It is also very easy to clean up and edit out bad video scenes. I am planning on buying a new PC just so I can use the newer version of this product.

Ease of use. I watched a few videos on how to use and picked it up without issue. The interface is fantastic. Tons of options and the ability to add more content, transitions and titles.

Recent large improvements ro the software has rendered it useless to me. I had to back track the versions because my pc just wouldn’t run the new versions correctly. Not a lot of included transitions, titles and themes are included. There is a subscription service that has much much more, but it is expensive.

Md
Graphics designer in Bangladesch
Design, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Filmora Review

Kommentare: Filmora is solving the problem of time-consuming and complicated video editing. With Filmora, users can quickly and easily create videos from existing media or from scratch using the intuitive drag and drop editing tools, transitions, effects and titles. The user-friendly interface makes it easy for even novice video editors to produce professional-looking results. Benefits realized include faster video creation, improved video quality, and a more efficient and cost-effective way to produce video content.

The most impactful features are those that are intuitive and easy to use while also providing the most value to the user. Features that help to streamline existing business processes, reduce time spent on manual tasks, and offer insights into data are all important. Integration with existing business processes should also be easy, as this will help to ensure adoption and utilization of the product.

We feel that the features of the product are adequate but could use some improvement. Specifically, we'd like to see more options for customizing the user interface, more options for data extraction and reporting, and more intuitive workflow tools. In terms of usability, the product can be a bit cumbersome at times, especially when it comes to navigating between different sections of the product. Integration with our existing business processes was more difficult than expected, as there were several discrepancies between our processes and the product's capabilities.

Muhammad
YouTuber, Freelancer in Pakistan
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

My experience about Filmora by wondershare

Kommentare: Whether you are a freelancer or YouTuber or video editor. Filmora is the perfect video editor software for you. You can manage multiple projects at the same time by using the "save the project as a file" feature.
You can easily convert your text to video and can generate good content for social media. Whether you are a video editor or your skill is video creator, Filmora has many tools for you to be a professional.
But unfortunately, it is going to crash sometime and you may lose your whole project. so you need to be careful and keep saving your project every 10 minutes.
I have used Filmora a long time ago But now Filmora has been improved much more. I hope it is going to be a perfect place for a video editor and for content creators.

Screen recording and voice-over features are unique in Filmora and I don't think any software will have such amazing features too. Each time you are going to record the screen, you can show your mouse click and can roundabout a point and this is too much important. Once you complete your recording, some unwanted noise is going to appear in your recording, You can remove that by using Noice remover. But doing this will delete some of your voice too. Now here Voiceover feature is going to help you a lot. You can easily record your script again and can make your video professional.

Blurring, Focusing, and other annotations are too much important for an editor person. But unfortunately Filmore has no feature like this. You need to download some custom annotation if you want to use it in your project because it has no annotation by default. Whenever I am going to use the noise removal tool, it is going to cut my audio also. Then again I use to record my particular script using the voice-over feature. I hope that the Filmora team will work on this and make it improve.

Cristhian Josue
Cristhian Josue
CEO in Mexiko
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Filmora, the video editor that will simplify your life

Filmora is an interesting video editor, it has features that we can create in professional video editors but with the difference that we can apply these functions easily and quickly. Filmora's workflow is very fast, we can automate numerous aspects, allowing us to create good quality videos very fast. I would personally suggest Filmora for any editor looking to create quality audiovisuals.

Filmora is cool, but not professional I like this video editor, but it doesn't meet the needs of an experienced editor, but rather serves to speed up the creation of elaborate content and videos for social networks. But I would not use it to create long footage or professional audiovisuals, I would use it to make youtube videos or even tiktoks.

Sara
P&C Specialist in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Video Making and Editor

Kommentare: I'm not a professional video editor, but this tool is very friendly with the users out of the Marketing knowledge. If you need to create your videos, for any reason (personal or professional) this tool is the easy to use and most user friendly that I found.

The best part of filmora is the easy use of the tool: you can distribute all the video parts in rows and edit them in parts: audio, add you music, select volume, mix it with real sound, or mute, add sound effects. The video part is the most funny: you can add a lot of effects, transitions, stickers, pictures, add zooms, cut the image, divide it into different parts, add green screen and erase some parts, stop, cut and pause, increase or decrease velocity... you have a lot of fun to apply there.

The payment part. If you need to add effects or templates, the most part of the newest and funiest are not for free, you can visit the library and realise that the best of these packs are not for free. ANyway, if you are an intensive user, you can add your tool to the subscription version and enjoy all these downoads, because the subscription to this library is not very expensive. And it's renewing in a shor period of time, so every month you can discover more packs.

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you for your kind and positive feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with this software. Our team works hard to ensure that every product we offer meets the highest standards of quality, reliability, and innovation. And yes, Filmora team did their best to be compatible with the effects that belong to Filmstock (marked by a red diamond) in Filmora directly, which means users can have a better chance to try them before subscribing, and users need to subscribe to a monthly plan for them individually. However, there are also many animations, transitions, effects, color adjustments, and so on being provided for free, you may select them to use instead. We hope you'll make more and more colorful videos to record your life with this software!

Yann
Yann
Consultant in Finnland
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

A video editing software that isn't overly complicated

I really like the fact that Filmora is a video editing software that goes straight to the point. I might not necessarily all the bells and whistles of other video editing solutions but it does provide you with a relatively solid of features. You'll be able to edit your videos and add some pretty cool effects to them, even if you aren't that much of a video editing wizard. Plus, the platform's overall user interface and approach is quite clean and smooth: you can edit videos and tap into existing elements (effects, transitions, etc.) without having to learn every single thing about video editing. I have used other video editing software in the past and I know that wanting to keep things as intuitive as possible is something that, unfortunately, doesn't always happen with video editing solutions.

While Filmora lets you tap into video editing even if you don't have much of a video editing skillset. However, as someone who has used another (and more advanced) video editing tool, I have felt that, sometimes Filmora has been quite limiting in terms of what could be done with videos. It would say that Filmora's straightforward approach is a positive thing on the one side, but, at the same time, a limiting aspect on the other.

Adam
Adam
CEO in Polen

A Superb video editing software

Kommentare: The overall experience is great, I use Filmora from time to time when I need to render a quick video, and the software has never failed me, it's always possible to make videos in a way I envisioned them.

Filmora is a really affordable yet professional video editing software. It has a lot of features that can only be found in much more expensive editing software. The UI is really intuitive and easy to grasp. I've had little knowledge of video editing beforehand, but Filmora has made it really easy for me to learn it. Furthermore, it is constantly getting new updates that include more and more features, which is great. There is a huge variety of music and special effect to choose from, with them you can easily create great videos.

For some reason the software tends to log me out from time to time, it can get annoying when I'm done with editing a video and upon clicking the button to render it I get a message that I cannot render it since I don't have the premium version (I do, I just have to login back). Moreover, sometimes it might get difficult to grab exactly what you want on the editing timeline, and it can get really annoying.

Sanjeep
Sanjeep
Quality Assurance and Frontend Developer in Nepal
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Why I recommend Filmora?

Kommentare: Since I started cinematography, Filmora was my first software where I edit my first video. It was really easy and simple for me to learn and start. I recommend this lightweight video editing software

One of the good video editor is Filmora which is really suitable for Both beginner or Professionals. The reasons why I am recommending Filmora are mentioned below: - Easy, Simple and Fast - Lightweight and Clear GUI - Free trial - Rich in features and effects

Even Filmora is one of the better video editing software It has some rooms to be improved. According to my experience I have figure some point and It would have been better if mentioned below points are updated and improve: - it would Better if there wasn't water mark on free trial - Does not support all files - Sometime cannot customize text, clip and sound

Hanseny
Hanseny
Ceo in Dominikanische Republik
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best software for video editing for the price

Kommentare: I have a new editor in my team and he didn't know this software the first day and that first day he did a 10 hours work , in like 2 to three hours. This software is so intuitive and simple to use.

Elegant, simple and effective interface for a video editing software. The best feature is the price. The second best feature is the easy way to use all the features.

Watermark on the free version. But it's a must on a software as good as this one. But other than that there’s no much that I can mention regards to the least I like.

Mamadou
Mamadou
Marketing Director in Côte d’Ivoire
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great video editing software

Kommentare: The ease with which high quality video can be produced is something I really like.

I like that filmora is well made, has a customized model, and can be used however the user sees fit. A video montage service that uses slide-and-place is quite simple. The interface is incredibly simple to use.

Some features, such color correction, fall short of expectations. We must complete it using a different piece of software before moving on to Filmora. Additionally, there aren't enough options for audio editing.