Über Filmora

Mach deine Videoclips einzigartig mit einer Lösung, mit der du Audio, Spezialeffekte, Filmfilter, Titel und vieles mehr hinzufügen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Filmora

Could edit sound, speed, change the look of the video with loads of built-in filters. Integrated well into Edpuzzle.

The new version of Filmora X lags when there are a lot of videos in it.

Bewertungen zu Filmora

Filmora hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 409 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Filmora bereits verwendet?

Prabhakar
Prabhakar
CMO in Indien

This is a user friendly, easy to use and professional video editor

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I am using this software for the last 2 years and I am very happy. I have also recommended this software to many of my friends and I highly recommend it to others too.

The best part about this tool is that it is very user-friendly and its UI is great. This is one of the best video editing softwares I've used and it is relatively cheap for professional-grade software. You can add stock footage from its media library and also add background to your green screen videos. You can easily add video effects and also modify them. You can also do advanced editing with a lot of effects, transitions, colors, and titles. Adding video footage, extracting and adding audio files, and cutting and changing the positions of video clips are very easy. I love how it has a voice-over feature, allowing you to add a voice to your other videos and add music to your videos. It allows you to export your videos in multiple video formats with lots of customization settings. It also allows you to export your videos directly to your social media platforms like Youtube. The speed of exporting videos is also quite fast.

There is nothing that I dislike about this software.

Mashudu Hilary
Freelancer in Südafrika
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Make a great quality video with Filmora

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I use Filmora for both home videos and content which I create professionally for my gigs when freelancing. There is plenty of functionality to choose from and the possibilities of what I can do with my videos are endless. Filmora has made video editing a breeze, I can do it myself and I don't have to break the bank while I'm at it. I have so much control with Filmora.

Almost every single tool that I need to make a quality video, I am sure to find on Filmora. To start with, I like how it is very easy to import media from the device to the software for editing. I am able to add any audio or image to my video and sync them perfectly. I can combine or split different videos and I love how I can fade in or fade out audio. There is a myriad of transitions, tittles and subtitles which I can customize by applying and changing fonts or colors and I can also animate the same. It offers a wide range of effects which I can preview before applying making it easy for me to pick just the right one. Furthermore, I can add a custom logo, add text and animation which makes it more exciting. I found that texts are customizable by the use of colour grading tools for perfect matching and this makes my videos look more fun. Lastly, there are many options under which I can file my project.

In as much as there are a lot of video/picture editing features, I found the audio editing features to be a bit limited. It is also a bit difficult to access media which is uploaded to the cloud. I would say Filmora is easy to use however in my case I had to watch a few tutorials before I could start editing. Nevertheless, I was able to grasp the concept. Lastly, I have encountered an issue where the software lags or crashes and in the process takes away precious work and time put into it.

Yaoska
Yaoska
Ingeniera en Sistemas in Nicaragua

editando

Kommentare: en general todo bien me hubiera gustado probar la version de paga si ya con la free puedes crear muchas cosas

la version free a persar de free trae animacion buena y textos decentes hay una infinidad de temas disponible para descargar y agregar a tus videos eso es genial

el software en si es algo pesado, seria bueno crear una versión mas liviana de este.

Senior Graphics Designer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good to have video editing tool for quick effects for social media

Kommentare: Overall, this video editing tool solves my big problem for rendering lots of reels. No lagging while previewing as they use proxy videos. I can easily render larger videos that is more than 10 mins faster. Anyone who is not much experienced with video editing can easily access and learn every feature and start in no time.

I am using this to create Instagram reels and this tool consist of cool effects that will make my videos transition more beautiful and attractive with just one click. Also, I loved their auto proxy video replacement that need to be done manually in other native apps like adobe. I really liked the user interface that is straightforward and takes no time to learn it.

I agree that this tool is not fully fledged video editing software but still they need to provide cloud access or at least provide free and open media that anyone can use inside application itself instead of uploading from outside. And I will be happy to use it if they allow tabs or multiple windows to work on when one video is rendering, this reduces time for editing multiple videos.

Maryam
Maryam
Freelancer in Pakistan
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Filmora is life saving for Professional Video Editing

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I like it so much and I will totally recommend this to others.

It is very easy to use. I am using this software since 2020 and I am totally loving its features and functions. Filmora helps a lot for making and editing all the videos for any platform. It allows to add text, effects, music, logo, captions, pictures and clips. It is suitable, professional and affordable software.

It can only be used on Laptop or Computer. Mobile phones do not support it because it requires a bit heavy processor.

Ahmad
Marketing Manager in Pakistan
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Filmora (Hands Down most easy to use Video Editor)

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Before using Filmora we were having trouble creating small infomercials about our products but those problems are completely taken care of by this Amazing value for money software.

With it's simple-looking interface Filmora is extremely Easy To Use with all the Great Basic And Intermediate Features one would expect from a great Video Editor. Lifetime Price of this software is also very reasonable as compare to other options. It offers faster rendering Of videos and also supports Screen Recording which we often do at our company.

There are not many aspects which i don't like about Filmora its Free Version Contains Watermarks which can be a hassle but the paid versions work as smoothly as any other video editing software out there.

Mamadou
Mamadou
Marketing Director in Côte d’Ivoire

Great video editing software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The ease with which high quality video can be produced is something I really like.

I like that filmora is well made, has a customized model, and can be used however the user sees fit. A video montage service that uses slide-and-place is quite simple. The interface is incredibly simple to use.

Some features, such color correction, fall short of expectations. We must complete it using a different piece of software before moving on to Filmora. Additionally, there aren't enough options for audio editing.

Kid
Kid
Music Producer in Südafrika
Musik, Selbstständig

Video editing made easy

Kommentare: Awesome

Simple user interface, friendly to newbies awesome software imo.

Not alot, but a bit more versatility would be awesome.

Vladimir Azariel
Vladimir Azariel
Editor and VFX Maker in Mexiko
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wondershare Filmora is the best option if you're starting

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Filmora is undoubtedly a very powerful video software, I remember that it got me out of a lot of trouble in high school, for some school activities or that kind. It was also very helpful to make some video poems since Filmora includes quite a few templates, songs, filters and others, which feed it with endless resources, which together with its ease of use, make it a perfect software to learn to make some compositions

I think its main disadvantage is its ease but also its little openness to new ways of editing videos, so it is obsolete in some of its functions, however, it remains valid as an amateur video editor. It will be useful if you have to edit a quick video in high quality on a computer without so many resources.

James
James
Sales and Marketing in Brasilien

Editing videos is not as difficult as it seems

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Before getting to know the tool, we thought that editing videos was only for professionals, but today we realize that everyone can do it using filmora editors

The ease with which it allows editing videos is incredible. It's easy to cut out the pieces and insert new elements such as images, parts of other videos, and transition elements. The tool is lightweight and allows you to edit and store videos in numerous types of resolutions and files.

We had problems in some when we opened numerous videos, causing the program to close. Sometimes it was even necessary to restart the computer.

Jaime Valeriano
Education Student in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Review About Filmora in the perspective of a University College Student.

Kommentare: Overall, Filmora is a good video editor especially to beginners as it has a very user friendly interface. Its features are not so complicated compared to others which makes this editor simple. But I think that is actually good because I believe in "less is more" motto. On the other hand, there are rarely that I experience lag but as I have said in this review that I do something to prevent this software to lag.

What I like most about this software is that I am able to finish video editing tasks quickly since it is easy to use and unlike other video editing software that I've tried that there are so many processes before getting the results that you want; thus very useful especially when deadline for tasks are near. Filmora for me is as easy as drag and drop process. Also, they have their own Filmstocks that I can get different transitions, titles, elements, effects, etc. which I can use whenever that I am planning to have an overall theme for a video I am making. Also, another thing that I like about in Filmora is that they give discounts to verified students like up to 30% off.

Well, sometimes I encounter lags when using the software but only if there are a lot of videos, audios, effects, elements, transitions, etc. in the timeline. Like even if I also click the render preview button it is still super laggy. I am not sure whether the reason is because of the specs on my laptop, but my friends told me that it is high enough. The following is the specs of my laptop: Its processor is AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics, its ram is 8GB, its rom is 512GB SSD, its display memory is around 4GB, and its DirectX version is 12. Yet, I actually discover something where before the Filmora will lag because of many contents in the timeline; I will already export that video and will just create a new project where I will put exported video there and continue the process.

Aria
Design Consultant in Indonesien
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simplest But Powerful Video Editor Ever

Kommentare: I've been a professional video editor for many years, I used many software before I found Filmora, and now I can't leave my new PC without installed this editing tool.

Lightweight, ease of use. I never have other software that not really resource consuming in video editing. The rendering process is also very fast and the quality is good.

Online functionalities somehow are too much, people need to be given freedom about how to use this software and where to publish their works.

thenuka
Freelancer in Sri Lanka
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Video editing/Creating software for everyone

Kommentare: so overall when compared to the price you pay, this software package is a great deal for everyone.

This software is one of the most easiest software that a person can use. It basically includes almost all the feature you need to edit a video. The best thing is, you do not need to have any sort of knowledge to use it. you will eventually figure out what to do. the platform is very user friendly. It also features a lot of things like chroma key and other effects that you need to create a professional video. It also come with those ever growing effect pack which make the video look amazing. I have been using filmora since I started my high school and I am still using this to create my videos. I think this is the best deal that you can for for this price. When compared to other video editors, this provides the user a good experience even for beginners.

There are plenty of things to be improved as well. The designing side is missing from this software. If I need to design or invent some graphic content, I don't think that I can do it within the software itself. and the other thing is, it takes a lot of time when saving a video. and there are some transitions which are too cartoony. I can only add 2 videos tracks. So i think this software will be better with more professional looking effects, transition and also with a designing tools which will make this software package complete.

Kriti
Kriti
Freelancer in Indien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Fast and Friendly Video Editing Software for Content Creators!

Kommentare: If you have little to no knowledge of video editing, Wondershare's Filmora is your choice! You can create seamless, professional videos with the help of this software. Features that are a bit hard to get hold of in industry-accepted video editing softwares can easily be found here, and editing techniques like pan and zoom, speed effects, etc., can be applied with just a click of a button. It offers a number of user-friendly features and basically spoils you for choices with its range of effects, transitions, overlays, and text options. I would recommend this software to anyone who has close to zero knowledge of video editing but doesn't wish to depend on someone else for this particular work.

Wondershare's Filmora is an extremely easy-to-use video editing software. It is apt for beginners and content creators who wish to edit their videos in the easiest and the fastest ways possible. It has an interface that's easy to use and navigate, an excellent variety of overlays, effects and transitions, and once gotten hold of it, one can even edit high-end videos like short films, music videos, even documentaries and features using this software, If given a chance, this software is good enough to replace many high-end video editing softwares.

As a filmmaker, I happen to know that video editing requires immense patience, and is an extremely time-consuming task. It's heartbreaking when you are almost finished with the project and the software decides to lag and eventually crash. Although this is not a unique feature of this particular feature and most video editing softwares happen to crash from time to time, Filmora is no different in this specific aspect.

Muhammad
YouTuber, Freelancer in Pakistan
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

My experience about Filmora by wondershare

Kommentare: Whether you are a freelancer or YouTuber or video editor. Filmora is the perfect video editor software for you. You can manage multiple projects at the same time by using the "save the project as a file" feature.
You can easily convert your text to video and can generate good content for social media. Whether you are a video editor or your skill is video creator, Filmora has many tools for you to be a professional.
But unfortunately, it is going to crash sometime and you may lose your whole project. so you need to be careful and keep saving your project every 10 minutes.
I have used Filmora a long time ago But now Filmora has been improved much more. I hope it is going to be a perfect place for a video editor and for content creators.

Screen recording and voice-over features are unique in Filmora and I don't think any software will have such amazing features too. Each time you are going to record the screen, you can show your mouse click and can roundabout a point and this is too much important. Once you complete your recording, some unwanted noise is going to appear in your recording, You can remove that by using Noice remover. But doing this will delete some of your voice too. Now here Voiceover feature is going to help you a lot. You can easily record your script again and can make your video professional.

Blurring, Focusing, and other annotations are too much important for an editor person. But unfortunately Filmore has no feature like this. You need to download some custom annotation if you want to use it in your project because it has no annotation by default. Whenever I am going to use the noise removal tool, it is going to cut my audio also. Then again I use to record my particular script using the voice-over feature. I hope that the Filmora team will work on this and make it improve.

Mucheke
Mucheke
Video Editor in Kenia
Medienproduktion, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Filmora x

Kommentare: Filmora is a great video editing software I have been using this software since its seven edition and now I'm using filmora 10 ( filmora x ) . Every new edition comes with a ton of features.

Ease of use is the best feature of filmora. It is a matter of drag and drop which is simple even for the newbies. Without a doubt, I will recommend filmora to anyone who is just getting started with video editing. Another feature that really fascinated me about filmora is the ton of resources that come with it i.e stock music, animated elements , impressive transitions among others.

The only problem that I have been experiencing with filmora is speed when it is rendering a project.

Frederico
Product Developer in Brasilien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Anyone edit videos with this software!

After I discovered this software, I never looked for another video editor again. Anyone without technical knowledge can use it. You can take audio in and out, cut and insert videos or images and subtitles in various layers of the timeline and it provides libraries of amazing visual effects. Anyone looking for an affordable solution, this is the way to go and it's worth it. Just download the free trial version. There are also several tutorials on youtube that teach you how easy it is to work with it.

I've been using this software for a while and so far I haven't had any negative experience or anything I say that might make it difficult to use. I think it's an excellent product even compared to other premium editors on the market.

Cristhian Josue
Cristhian Josue
CEO in Mexiko
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Filmora, the video editor that will simplify your life

Filmora is an interesting video editor, it has features that we can create in professional video editors but with the difference that we can apply these functions easily and quickly. Filmora's workflow is very fast, we can automate numerous aspects, allowing us to create good quality videos very fast. I would personally suggest Filmora for any editor looking to create quality audiovisuals.

Filmora is cool, but not professional I like this video editor, but it doesn't meet the needs of an experienced editor, but rather serves to speed up the creation of elaborate content and videos for social networks. But I would not use it to create long footage or professional audiovisuals, I would use it to make youtube videos or even tiktoks.

NDEREYIMANA
Designer in Burundi
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best affordable and easy video editing software

Kommentare: Well i started using this in high school for quick video editing which at that time i used for basic needs which really helped me out for a time.
i have been considering this since high for an easy inexpensive and quick video editing software even i do use it sometimes in my church
Briefly, this software have been so useful to me than many.

i would recommend this software to any one who want an easy video editor with a high level of video editing features compared to other softwares which not only can be expensive but also not easy to use. A great thing about this software is that not only its inexpensive but has a lot of features, templates ,themes,effects,tools and titles which may be not available in different other softwares for free. This is a unique thing about this software,Producing a high quality video for almost nothing. I love it.

Well i would like this program to add more and more tools compared to other programs like adobe premier which could add more space to the users unlimited. Filmora should add something about audio quality improvement on making videos and also add some sound effects in it. The new upgraded version is so disappointing because it removed some features of the old one which were necessary like the video speed control. Nothing more to dislike about this

owner in Niederlande

Powerful Video Editing For Most Levels

Kommentare: I found it to be really good, especially for the price. Able to use and output various resolutions, codecs and formats. Has some mid-range to advanced features. Has more functionality and customisable elements than iMovie or Animoto, but doesn't cost as much anywhere near as much as Premiere Pro or other 'Pro' solutions.

Relatively easy to learn. Plenty of functionality and features to suit most needs. Delivers Pretty Good Results. Price of a perpetual license was very attractive.

I found the interface a bit clunky at times. The software crashed a few times unexpectedly. Creating titles and transitions seemed to take longer than necessary and the bundled title templates were limited for my uses.

Yann
Yann
Consultant in Finnland
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

A video editing software that isn't overly complicated

I really like the fact that Filmora is a video editing software that goes straight to the point. I might not necessarily all the bells and whistles of other video editing solutions but it does provide you with a relatively solid of features. You'll be able to edit your videos and add some pretty cool effects to them, even if you aren't that much of a video editing wizard. Plus, the platform's overall user interface and approach is quite clean and smooth: you can edit videos and tap into existing elements (effects, transitions, etc.) without having to learn every single thing about video editing. I have used other video editing software in the past and I know that wanting to keep things as intuitive as possible is something that, unfortunately, doesn't always happen with video editing solutions.

While Filmora lets you tap into video editing even if you don't have much of a video editing skillset. However, as someone who has used another (and more advanced) video editing tool, I have felt that, sometimes Filmora has been quite limiting in terms of what could be done with videos. It would say that Filmora's straightforward approach is a positive thing on the one side, but, at the same time, a limiting aspect on the other.

youssef
free lance in Marokko
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Edition et montage vidéos pour tous

Kommentare: Étant coach en ligne, la vidéo est mon principal moyen pour présenter mes produits de formation.
Grande a été la différence depuis que j’ai commencé à utiliser Filmora car il m'a aidé à travailler beaucoup plus rapidement pour publier des vidéos courtes et captivantes sur mes pages de médias sociaux et mes cours de formations en ligne .

Filmora a des fonctionnalités de base faciles à manipuler, très adéquates pour les débutants dans le domaine du montage. Il permet de créer des vidéos et diaporamas accompagnés de musique avec une qualité professionnelle. Il est doté de pas mal d’outils : transitions, filtres, effets, entrées très modernes, et permet aussi d' éditer des vidéos avec un écran vert. Ses formats de sortie sont nombreux. Je trouve que ce logiciel est une bonne affaire comparé à son prix.

Je pourrais bien dire que ce logiciel sera meilleur avec des outils de conception plus professionnels mais pour son prix j’affirme qu’il a donné de son mieux. Par contre je demanderais à ses concepteurs de travailler un peu plus sur le temps d’enregistrement des vidéos et aussi l'amélioration de la qualité audio en y ajoutant des effets sonores.

Modise
Manger in Botsuana

Soft Review

Kommentare: A quick payload professionally set software that gives a perfect, compact finished project. For those turnaround time and beauty in a finished product matter. still for the live streaming enthusiast film or gaming, its great data conscious stage for the perfect expression. The almost template like lettering and headlining makes it an almost steal, yet it is the easiest videography software by far; even to the naive to the niche

Ease of use, the drag, and the dump give the word video dumping a new meaning. The usually defiant act of chromakeying is here well catered for, take a good well-lit video and you will not be doing much bone picking, it will give you the desired results without many technicalities about pairing and chromakeying. With well pre-packaged titles and template captions, it makes most video work almost magical. It is the ideal of plug and play, or load and use, guarantee you that you do not do much software prep settings or software payload adjustments. An ideal for the unscholarly who just wants to edit their blog, event videos or even professional work without the much clatter of modern videography. And you do not have to be engaged in much ado about converting too as most formats out there and resolution options are plenty once done editing. whether a video game streamer, live streaming or just video jogging expert, this is the real thing. A raving peer to its much speculated and much setting needed peers and rivals.

Still raving for a shortfall. Though like other mainstream softwares, you still have to earn a substantial income for additional plug-ins. A thing that makes beginners' standard entry a nifty power hungry. But when you have overcome the i want it all attitude it all adds up.

Marketing Professional in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Perfect for getting started with video editing

Kommentare: I use it everyday and make YouTube videos for my clients. easy to create eye catching videos.

It's like easy! just drop some video and photos and put a music under it and DONE! you have your video. It has a good amount of transitions and video effects. Some solid colors and objects that you may use. The export quality is fantastic.

The editing part is a bit weird, it's like you are driving in UK, I'm not sure why they chose to reverse clipping and cutting videos. Most of the time I have to focus on not screwing up the video timeline but accidently deleting or editing a clip. I hope they change it to a more universal editing mode.

Adam
Adam
CEO in Polen

A Superb video editing software

Kommentare: The overall experience is great, I use Filmora from time to time when I need to render a quick video, and the software has never failed me, it's always possible to make videos in a way I envisioned them.

Filmora is a really affordable yet professional video editing software. It has a lot of features that can only be found in much more expensive editing software. The UI is really intuitive and easy to grasp. I've had little knowledge of video editing beforehand, but Filmora has made it really easy for me to learn it. Furthermore, it is constantly getting new updates that include more and more features, which is great. There is a huge variety of music and special effect to choose from, with them you can easily create great videos.

For some reason the software tends to log me out from time to time, it can get annoying when I'm done with editing a video and upon clicking the button to render it I get a message that I cannot render it since I don't have the premium version (I do, I just have to login back). Moreover, sometimes it might get difficult to grab exactly what you want on the editing timeline, and it can get really annoying.