Über Filmora

Mach deine Videoclips einzigartig mit einer Lösung, mit der du Audio, Spezialeffekte, Filmfilter, Titel und vieles mehr hinzufügen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Filmora

I have never encountered any bug. And even if I were to, the company tech support and help is second to none.

The new version of Filmora X lags when there are a lot of videos in it.

Bewertungen zu Filmora

Filmora hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 667 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Filmora bereits verwendet?

Paul

- in Deutschland
Internet, Selbstständig

Bewertung des Programmes Filmora

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Filmora ist das beste Schnittprogramm, das ich je gesehen habe und ich würde warscheinlich nie zu ein anderes wechseln.

Filmora ist ein Schnittprogramm was perfekt für Anfänger ist. Es ist leicht aufgebaut und einfach zu bedienen.

Es kostet leider Geld aber das ist halt so wenn das Programm vieles kann.

Czeslaw, Markus
Geschaeftsinhaber in Deutschland
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Filmora - Geniales Programm

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Bin sehr zufrieden. Weil es sehr einfach zum bedienen ist kann ich jedem empfehlen.

- Ist einfach zum Bedienen - Selbsterklärend - Sehr viele Funktionen - Arbeitet sehr schnell

Habe bis jetzt keine Sachen gefunden, die mir nicht gefallen

Prabhakar
Prabhakar
CMO in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is a user friendly, easy to use and professional video editor

Kommentare: Overall, I am using this software for the last 2 years and I am very happy. I have also recommended this software to many of my friends and I highly recommend it to others too.

The best part about this tool is that it is very user-friendly and its UI is great. This is one of the best video editing softwares I've used and it is relatively cheap for professional-grade software. You can add stock footage from its media library and also add background to your green screen videos. You can easily add video effects and also modify them. You can also do advanced editing with a lot of effects, transitions, colors, and titles. Adding video footage, extracting and adding audio files, and cutting and changing the positions of video clips are very easy. I love how it has a voice-over feature, allowing you to add a voice to your other videos and add music to your videos. It allows you to export your videos in multiple video formats with lots of customization settings. It also allows you to export your videos directly to your social media platforms like Youtube. The speed of exporting videos is also quite fast.

There is nothing that I dislike about this software.

Anthony
University Intern in Ecuador
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Filmora: The ultimate video editing tool for social media content creators.

Kommentare: As an IT intern at the University, I had the opportunity to use Filmora to create tutorial videos and promotional materials. My experience with the tool was very positive. The user interface was very easy to use, and I was able to create professional-looking videos quickly. Additionally, the tool includes a wide variety of templates and effects that allowed me to create more attractive videos. I also appreciated the audio library, which helped me improve the audio quality of some videos.

Filmora is a comprehensive video editing tool that is suitable for beginners and professionals alike. The user interface is easy to navigate, and the tool includes a wide variety of templates, filters, and effects to enhance your videos. Additionally, Filmora has a vast library of audio tracks that you can use to enhance your videos' audio quality. The tool also allows for screen recording, making it an excellent option for creating tutorial videos.

One of the main limitations of Filmora is that it can be a bit slow when processing high-resolution videos or larger projects. Additionally, some advanced features may be challenging to find in the user interface, so users may need to do additional research to discover all the tool's capabilities. Finally, Filmora's pricing model can be a bit confusing, as there are different subscription options, some of which may not include all the features.

Julie
Marketing in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple but Powerful Editing Software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Filmora is one of, if not THE best video editing tool I've ever used. It's got a lot of the same capabilities of powerhorses like Adobe Premiere, but in a MUCH easier-to-use package. It's also WAY more affordable than Premiere. I recommend Filmora to everyone I talk to about video editing!

Filmora is very powerful--has a lot of capabilities--but it's designed in such a way that (unlike Adobe Premiere) it feels very simple and easy to use. It continues to get more powerful with each version--the latest one has some great, helpful AI features, like a background removal, making it insanely easy to create some cool effects without even requiring a green screen. Also, I LOVE Filmora's youtube channel....they have o many great tutorials that show you step-by-step how to create some awesome effects, and they make it SO easy!

The only downsides I have for Filmora are: 1. Sometimes the short videos or GIFs I make are too large to upload to social media. I don't know why, since they're always very short and simple, and I believe I'm using the lower settings to export. 2. So many good things are hidden behind a paywall. I already purchased the software--it feels unfair to also expect me to pay a monthly fee just to have access to transitions and other components.

Tracey
Small Business Upstarter in USA
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Wasted My Time

Kommentare: When I clicked on a site to download DaVinchi Resolve, it downloaded Filmora instead on their free version. I decided to try it out, because it was now downloaded anyway only to discover that at the end, it will add a watermark unless you buy. I have wasted so much time, and my fury at the company means I will never buy from them ever. I was considering it before I finished, but the fact that the free version is like this means that there are probably other hidden things in it that I haven't researched since I was tricked into using it in the first place. Don't use this product.

It was easy to learn, but it wasn't worth learning, so nothing.

It shouldn't have a fake free version. At the end, of editing your video once you've put in all the hard work, it will give you two options. Buy it or have a watermarked video that is unusable. And I do mean unusable. It was a full banner watermark. I wouldn't mind if it had told me at the beginning about it or if it were a small one in the corner, but this is ridiculous. It's trying to intentionally waste your time if you don't pay.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Tracey, thank you for sharing your experience. In line with your doubt about the trial version, kindly let us explain it in more detail and hopefully, it will help you. Actually, Filmora team offers a benefit for the specific non-purchased users who meet the below conditions to export a video without limitation: --New users who have not purchased, not registered, or not exported videos --New users who have registered but not purchased, not exported videos on the first launch software day Notice: 1. Those users may see this offer named "Get A watermark-free export" in the Filmora program. 2. Users can export only one video without a watermark for free and it needs to be done within 3 days after this benefit is redeemed. Each WSID can only get it once. Back to the situation you mentioned (download DaVinchi Resolve from a site, while it downloaded Filmora instead), we are willing to investigate it further and make things clarified, however, the current information is too limited. Would you please drop an email with more details at customer_service@wondershare.com? We want to help as much as we're able to. Look forward to getting in touch with you!

Ted
Deacon in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Filmora 13 Easy to Express yourself

Kommentare: Great, I mean great.
I love it and would highly recommend it anyone who wants to be creative.

Easy to use. Plenty to choose from and fast loading

I would like to see more included content and not so much content at an additional charge, but that's the way they make their money.

Syed
Youtube content channel in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tool which makes life easier for beginners

Kommentare: One word Awesome and with the price range it come on its a handsdown winner also some time lots of promotion going on for annual subscription which is alot on its current price point.

Almoat every thing it has different options which make my life so easy as a first time video editor as well as efficient in providing enough details to my video

the only feature i put it on cons it some time it takes time to render the video but also thats the case with other video editors as well

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for sharing this great review of our product! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Filmora. Regarding the conversion speed issue you are encountering, it not only depends on the size, and length of the source video you are editing but also depends on the project settings. What's more, it will be affected by the performance of your computer as well. Based on this, you may try to check if the below steps help: --Lower the output settings, especially the output bit rate --Close other unnecessary software running backstage --Enable the GPU option on the export page Filmora team always values customers' user experience and we'll keep improving the performance and features of this software.

Divaldo
CEO in Portugal
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Excellent tool to edit videos

Kommentare: Filmora has made my video manipulation and editing experience quite easy and has ensured the start of a new era for me. Using images, text and audio on different layers and easily manipulating them with effects is great.

One of the things that caught my attention was the fact that it was very easy to use and very powerful in terms of flexibility in compiling videos, audio and texts.

Perhaps the biggest challenge was the adaptation after using other tools.

James
Co-Owner in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Filmora editing software.

Kommentare: it has options that my other editor does not have and those are the ones I need often so I use it in conjunction with the other one.

I create a lot of videos and use two different software programs for my videos however I need both and Filmora is definably one of those.

it needs a few more movie quality intros and outros other than that it's a needed editor.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for your love of this software. Glad to hear that Filmora could help you to do a good video editing experience. Regarding your suggestion of more movie-quality intros and outros, would you please talk about more details about the effect you want to achieve or customize? You may drop an email at customer_service@wondershare.com. Our product team will discuss it with you further and then improve this software in a targeted manner. Thanks a lot for your time and patience!

Mohammad
Mohammad
Senior Marketing Advisor in Jordanien
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for beginners

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I use filmora for basic quick edits and I find it easy to use.

Easy to use especially if you're a beginner video editor or a social media content creator, good AI features, covers most of primary editing needs. Has a good stock media library, doesn't consume a lot of RAM.

Limited when it comes to image editing, and I always face an issue when I remove a clip from the timeline the rest of the clips gets misplaced, hard to move objects on the preview window.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your love of Filmora. Regarding the image editing problem you are encountering, you may turn off the "auto-ripple" feature (at the left upper corner of the timeline, which looks like a chain) to have a try. If the issue persists, would you please record a video to show how it happens step and step and send it to customer_service@wondershare.com? Our technical support will help you out in a targeted manner.

Betsy
Betsy
Spanish teacher in Chile
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Easy to use for people with basic edition knowledge

5,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

What I like about Filmora is that it is really intuitive, the features and design is easy and understandable, you can create and edit video even if you know only have basic knowledge about editing.

I don't have anything I don't like about it. It is my go to app for edition and creation of videos. I have tried other apps and I definitely prefer Filmor

Jaime Valeriano
Education Student in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Review About Filmora in the perspective of a University College Student.

Kommentare: Overall, Filmora is a good video editor especially to beginners as it has a very user friendly interface. Its features are not so complicated compared to others which makes this editor simple. But I think that is actually good because I believe in "less is more" motto. On the other hand, there are rarely that I experience lag but as I have said in this review that I do something to prevent this software to lag.

What I like most about this software is that I am able to finish video editing tasks quickly since it is easy to use and unlike other video editing software that I've tried that there are so many processes before getting the results that you want; thus very useful especially when deadline for tasks are near. Filmora for me is as easy as drag and drop process. Also, they have their own Filmstocks that I can get different transitions, titles, elements, effects, etc. which I can use whenever that I am planning to have an overall theme for a video I am making. Also, another thing that I like about in Filmora is that they give discounts to verified students like up to 30% off.

Well, sometimes I encounter lags when using the software but only if there are a lot of videos, audios, effects, elements, transitions, etc. in the timeline. Like even if I also click the render preview button it is still super laggy. I am not sure whether the reason is because of the specs on my laptop, but my friends told me that it is high enough. The following is the specs of my laptop: Its processor is AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics, its ram is 8GB, its rom is 512GB SSD, its display memory is around 4GB, and its DirectX version is 12. Yet, I actually discover something where before the Filmora will lag because of many contents in the timeline; I will already export that video and will just create a new project where I will put exported video there and continue the process.

Azzahra
Cameraman and Editor in Indonesien
Animation, Selbstständig

Filmora editing software that is easy to understand and use at a reasonable price

Kommentare: I have tried several simple and professional video editing software, I feel that Filmora has more than enough capabilities and fulfills the need for daily video editing with easy-to-use functions, this is one of the reasons why I continue to use it now.

The number of templates is a plus over editing software, you can save a lot of time working on a project, the application does not require high computer specifications and you can edit a video with satisfactory results.

I don't want to call it I DON'T LIKE, I bought Filmora on 2017-09-21, I understand that software takes time for research and development while receiving input from users, from time to time I see Filmora has made many improvements to the functions of editing software, for now, one of my needs that have not been met is "perspective view", I hope for future updates this will be taken into consideration.

Eduardo
Engineer in Mexiko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A great program for editing videos

Kommentare: It is a program that I have liked a lot, I have created a large number of videos with this software and it has facilitated some work when it comes to customizing them, as a content editor it has been one of the best programs I have used.

It has a very friendly interface that makes it easier to edit your first video, it has a large number of effects, filters, transitions and more tools so you can get a high-quality and professional video.

It can be a very heavy program, it can slow down certain teams, I would like it to have more tools for the audio section as effects since your options for audio are very scarce.

Leonardo
Instructional Designer in Deutschland
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Filmora ideal for beginner or casual video editors

Kommentare: In my opinion, it is easy to use right away without watching tutorials. It brings the essential elements that a good video editing software must bring.

Effortless to use, it is intuitive. Drag and drop style. You find the essential tools such as crop, zoom, cut, PiP, "basic" color correction, speed, "basic" audio autoducking, basic object tracking and masking. You can get easy access to images and videos (CC licensed).

It offers plenty of features such animation, transitions, effect, color adjustment, etc, BUT you have to pay additional for those.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your recognition of Filmora seeing from the view of its pricing and functions. Regarding the disadvantage you mentioned, kindly note we add effects that belong to Filmstock (marked by a red diamond) in Filmora directly, which means the users can have a better chance to try them before subscribing. Seek your understanding. Actually, there are also many animations, transitions, effects, color adjustments, etc being provided for free, you may select them to use instead.

Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My Filmora Experience

Kommentare: Overall, Great App to edit and merge your videos, audio, and media with too many features and filters to be used to add a creative touch to your work.

The most thing I liked with my experience is the ease of use while editing or merging my videos and the flexibility to add more Audio tracks or animation and filters which is being converted into a new amazing video

My only personal concern with Filmora is that the app needs a high-performance PC to work smoothly while exporting my videos

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to write your experience. We can totally understand your pain when the software didn't run in the way you expected. Filmora team always values customers' user experience and we are always aiming at improving the performance and features of this software. So we hope to have an opportunity to help you solve all of the problems you are encountering and clarify the unauthorized payments further. The problem you encountered not only depends on the size, and length of the source video you are editing but also depends on the project settings. What's more, it will be affected by the performance of your computer as well. Based on this, you may try to check if the below steps help: --Lower the output settings, especially the output bit rate --Close other unnecessary software running backstage --Enable the GPU option on the export page If the issue persists, we invite you to report them with more details via the link https://www.wondershare.com/about/contact-us.html and we are more than happy to help!

Alexander Jex
Film and animation in Sambia
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Filmora best and fastest video editing software to use

Kommentare: I think filmora is one of the best and easiest video editing softwares I've ever used because it has more advantages than disadvantages, for every problem I've ever came across I was able to find solution to it online

Filmora provides valuable and easy tutorials Inside the software and on YouTube it doesn't take ages to learn as it has a user friendly interface

Filmora X crashes on some old graphics card like Nvidia GeForce GTX 710 sometimes it works well but it's not fully reliable how ever filmora has best bug fixes so crashing won't be much of a big issue for so long.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for your love of Filmora, and we are glad to hear that the tutorials we provided help you a lot. Back to the crash issue you might encounter with some old graphics, we'd like to say the performance not only depends on the size and length of the source video you are editing but also on the project settings. Meanwhile, it will be affected by the performance of your computer as well. Based on this, here are some suggestions you may try to check if they help first: 1. Go to "Wondershare Filmora-->Preferences-->Performance" to enable the GPU options first and then restart Filmora. 2. Please delete other unnecessary files and close unnecessary apps during editing to improve more space for our Filmora. 3. Update Filmora to the latest version. If the issue persists, you may drop an email at customer_service@wondershare.com. Our technical team will collect more details to provide professional instructions for you accurately.

NDEREYIMANA
Designer in Burundi
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best affordable and easy video editing software

Kommentare: Well i started using this in high school for quick video editing which at that time i used for basic needs which really helped me out for a time.
i have been considering this since high for an easy inexpensive and quick video editing software even i do use it sometimes in my church
Briefly, this software have been so useful to me than many.

i would recommend this software to any one who want an easy video editor with a high level of video editing features compared to other softwares which not only can be expensive but also not easy to use. A great thing about this software is that not only its inexpensive but has a lot of features, templates ,themes,effects,tools and titles which may be not available in different other softwares for free. This is a unique thing about this software,Producing a high quality video for almost nothing. I love it.

Well i would like this program to add more and more tools compared to other programs like adobe premier which could add more space to the users unlimited. Filmora should add something about audio quality improvement on making videos and also add some sound effects in it. The new upgraded version is so disappointing because it removed some features of the old one which were necessary like the video speed control. Nothing more to dislike about this

Yann
Yann
Consultant in Finnland
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

A video editing software that isn't overly complicated

I really like the fact that Filmora is a video editing software that goes straight to the point. I might not necessarily all the bells and whistles of other video editing solutions but it does provide you with a relatively solid of features. You'll be able to edit your videos and add some pretty cool effects to them, even if you aren't that much of a video editing wizard. Plus, the platform's overall user interface and approach is quite clean and smooth: you can edit videos and tap into existing elements (effects, transitions, etc.) without having to learn every single thing about video editing. I have used other video editing software in the past and I know that wanting to keep things as intuitive as possible is something that, unfortunately, doesn't always happen with video editing solutions.

While Filmora lets you tap into video editing even if you don't have much of a video editing skillset. However, as someone who has used another (and more advanced) video editing tool, I have felt that, sometimes Filmora has been quite limiting in terms of what could be done with videos. It would say that Filmora's straightforward approach is a positive thing on the one side, but, at the same time, a limiting aspect on the other.

Adam
Adam
CEO in Polen

A Superb video editing software

Kommentare: The overall experience is great, I use Filmora from time to time when I need to render a quick video, and the software has never failed me, it's always possible to make videos in a way I envisioned them.

Filmora is a really affordable yet professional video editing software. It has a lot of features that can only be found in much more expensive editing software. The UI is really intuitive and easy to grasp. I've had little knowledge of video editing beforehand, but Filmora has made it really easy for me to learn it. Furthermore, it is constantly getting new updates that include more and more features, which is great. There is a huge variety of music and special effect to choose from, with them you can easily create great videos.

For some reason the software tends to log me out from time to time, it can get annoying when I'm done with editing a video and upon clicking the button to render it I get a message that I cannot render it since I don't have the premium version (I do, I just have to login back). Moreover, sometimes it might get difficult to grab exactly what you want on the editing timeline, and it can get really annoying.

Sanjeep
Sanjeep
Quality Assurance and Frontend Developer in Nepal
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Why I recommend Filmora?

Kommentare: Since I started cinematography, Filmora was my first software where I edit my first video. It was really easy and simple for me to learn and start. I recommend this lightweight video editing software

One of the good video editor is Filmora which is really suitable for Both beginner or Professionals. The reasons why I am recommending Filmora are mentioned below: - Easy, Simple and Fast - Lightweight and Clear GUI - Free trial - Rich in features and effects

Even Filmora is one of the better video editing software It has some rooms to be improved. According to my experience I have figure some point and It would have been better if mentioned below points are updated and improve: - it would Better if there wasn't water mark on free trial - Does not support all files - Sometime cannot customize text, clip and sound

Anil
Editor in UK
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Creative Alliance Review

Kommentare: All in all Filmora is convenient to use and even a new user can get the idea of it in no time so kudos to the team for such simplification.

Most useful feature in Filmora are the effects and transitions. We also like the collection of free music that we can use in any videos. The new updated version of Filmora has improved a lot and we find it is the simplest and most easiest video editing software out there in the market which has all the required features.

Mostly the pricing is the major issue because everything Filmora provides in a free trial version, much more can ben done in alternative softwares which are free in the market.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for your love of the effects and transitions built-in Filmora, and we are thrilled to hear that Filmora helps you edit videos in a simple and creative way. Regarding the price, we'd like to say we are always doing our best to improve it and have added many new features to Filmora, such as Motion Tracking, Animation Keyframing, Curve speed, etc. These features can give users a better and happier experience, and we believe that our service and product offer more value for your money. :) What's more, we are always providing a free trial version for new users to experience it first, just there would be a watermark on the exported videos.

Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better than other similarly priced choices

Kommentare: I use filmora to edit videos for my youtube platform and the best benefit for me in using it is that it doesn't crash as much as iMovie (I know macs aren't supposed to crash but sometimes they do) AND you can do simple trims of videos without even adding them to the timeline- you can do it in the preview box.

Filmora is easy to use for simple tasks like editing video and creating videos from photos and audio.

No specific cons with the software itself but one drawback of using it is that unlike imovie, there aren't thousands and thousands of tutorial videos on youtube, and not everyone is using it, so it takes a few more minutes to dig up information on how to do a specific task.

Dalmir
Dalmir
Video Maker in Angola
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An app for everyone

Kommentare: If since 2016 I'm still using the software, it means that I love the software, and I've had a good experience, I can do wonders because I believe that the power is not only in the software but in the video editor itself, who knows how to bring editing to life.

Excluding the fact that I'm a Video Maker in the company, since 2016 I edit my videos for my YouTube channel with Filmora and the software and performance have already evolved a lot, it's good, it's easy and it's simple, beginners and experts at edition can use this software.

It's not all flowers, I'm against the fact that Filmora in full 2021 lacks resources, I was super happy when they added in the update ''make animation'' but still lack resources and need to put more resources for age above 18, it has some very childish templates, but it's nothing they can't improve.