6 Months In

Shad K.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Executive has been a great help through the whole implementation

Vorteile: Software has certainly made my scheduling of maintenance and housekeeping easier. It helps

Nachteile: Requests:
1. All Statuses should and need to be a different color. Mainly Finished and Approved should be quite different. I would love to have the status change to something like Exported with another color when I send to escapia.
2. Team communication. I would love the option to text and message from within breezeway so all communication stays within breezeway. This would a direct texting/messaging within the app with similar notifications of a text message.
3. Auto scheduling without having to go through the process of committing with last minute bookings. If I'm off on Saturday and Sundays and an new booking happens on Saturday for a sunday arrival, Breezeway should just schedule my appropriate tasks so HK gets notified.
4. The ability to upload PDF docs to properties so we can keep reciepts and other warranty info with property.

MUST HAVE PRODUCT!!!

Stacy W.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We love it, and can't wait to learn more!!

Vorteile: As an Owner/General Manager of a vacation rental company I am inundated with new software and products all the time. I decided to give this one a try and we have been blown away. It is going to give me so much information on how we run our business, and how much tasks and supplies are truly costing me. We have only been using it about 3 months and we haven't even dived in to all of it.

Nachteile: Comments section has been the hardest for us. We use slack and like its ease of keeping everyone in the loop. We feel the comments section isn't as quick and easy for people to use, again its been 2 months so could be us :)

Breezeway is a major part of our success

Susan P.
Office Manager and Owner Liaison
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been very positive. The cleaners were a bit overwhelmed at first but they got over that. Our use of BW has led to a much higher guest satisfaction and also owners are happier too. I am the owner liaison and when I contact an owner about an issue at their cabin, it is so much easier to have all the information at my fingertips.

Vorteile: We find it very helpful that info regarding each of our properties is kept organised. Before Breezeway, it was always a challenge to keep up with issues/tasks but now Breezeway helps us keep things moving forward to full completion. I feel more comfortable that our properties will be perfect for our guests.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to view more abbreviated reports. I'd also like our reservation numbers for cleaning tasks to feed through.

Saves time and money!

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
David W.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This system has helped us save time and money and does for me in an hour what used to take a full time employee all day. We use it daily and it’s easy for any housekeeping team and my inspectors to implement and keep track of my properties.

Vorteile: Ease of use.
Reliability.
Availability across computer, phone, tablet.
Customer service and support.

Nachteile: Slight compatibility issues with property management software

Managing Employees

Eloy G.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: What has mostly kept me with Breezeway is the customer support. I have had some challenges settling in but the customer support has been great and kept me moving forward.

Vorteile: There are lots of things I like about your software. I was only going to try you guys out (along with some of your competitors) but a few months later, I'm still with you. I think although I think there are areas I would like to see improved, you guys have a nice system to keep my cleaning, inspections and maintenance organized.

Nachteile: It takes time to setup but I'm not sure how you could change that component of it. Other areas include: It is slow to update. For example, when we assign a job to someone, it takes a minute to show up on their app. Another is that I need to be able to load a more detail into employees schedule, i.e. when one of them is on vacation or has an appointment. It would be nice to have your system remind me when someone is not available for a job.

Great Product To Keep Us Organized and Prepared

Guest Experience Manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it is a great product and the constant improvements has made our property management much more streamlined, effective and profitable.

Vorteile: Allows us to schedule all of our property management tasks well in advance with the capability to send the task to cleaners, maintenance, etc.

Nachteile: The app is not great if you have a lot of tasks assigned to you and you can't see the big picture from it so you have to login in on the website.

Great for keeping things in order

Lei-ann H.
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love that I can see a task from start to finish and able to add additional tasks with ease.

Vorteile: I love that all of my scheduled tasks are right in the palm of my hands and that I can be sure that everyone else that I am working with has it in the palm of their hands as well

Nachteile: There are some functions that do not work as smoothly as I would like

Breezeway Makes Work Easier

Michelle H.
Accounting
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Breezeway allows us to have up-to-date information on when tasks are completed. This allows us to provide better service to our guests.
Breezeway also gives us the room to detail actions that are being taken with different properties. This allows us to provide better information to our clients.

Vorteile: Breezeway allows for all involved to be able to participate and keep up on changes for multiple properties and issues.

Nachteile: No issues with Breezeway. Issues for us are more due to how it is being used by the employees.

BREEZEWAY

Alexis R.
Inspector Supervisor
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I absolutely love working with the rep! She is so so helpful and having someone so knowledgeable helps so much. This program is having my inspectors move faster and more efficiently!

Vorteile: The software makes scheduling very easy for my inspectors. I can move inspections over from person to person. I also love that fact is can basically track my inspectors our in the field.

Nachteile: It has crashed on our company a few times. I do not like how if i need to move a inspection from one to the other I have to go in and few the the tasks, then when I am done it takes me back to square one. Some of the keys show up as door codes and vise versa.

User Friendly

Bewertet am 9.6.2019
Pravinesh S.
Guest Relation Manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Great platform to manage property inspection. You are able to customize inspection to each property. Very Easy to use.

Nachteile: kills phone battery life very quickly when in use. Very limited function on the app. Sync takes too long to complete a task.

Breezeway Review

Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Laura D.
Housekeeping Coordinator
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love how were were able to make out cleaner invoicing a lot easier because of BW. Scheduling cleans is easier thru BW

Vorteile: Very user friendly . Love the fact that we can communicate to our crew thru the system from their Tasks

Nachteile: Maybe when their are reservation changes that don't update into BW if we've already drafted that weeks worth of task. We have to keep an eye out if there are tasks we need to either reschedule or delete.

Helpful software, but lacks features

Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Forest L.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall the app is helping keep everyone accountable for there tasks and is a great tool for documenting issues with properties and running reports.

Vorteile: -supply charging
-auto scheduling
-documenting issues
-easy of use

Nachteile: -There is no straight forward way to schedule garbage days for homes.
-Would like a 5-star rating system that would be on cleaning reports for the purpose of leaving reviews.
-would like to schedule recurring tasks without having to necessarily enter an end date
-would like to be able to take pictures in the comments section
-would like the app to have more capabilities other than just tasks.
-hard to schedule when viewing the website on a phone.

Breezeway......easyway

Kathy C.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: You can't go wrong using this software and our team has all been able to use from day one!

Vorteile: Love the software and the ease of use! Everyone was able to use right away with no issues.

Nachteile: I would love to see a payroll function like other software offers.

Breezeway Navigation

Renee G.
Sr Travel Planner
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: see above in "Pros"

Vorteile: it is easy to navigate, and has alot of information posted in one place from both the housekeeper and the Property care all in one place.

Nachteile: I have not yet noticed anything on my end that can be better at this time

Breezeway is a Breeze!

Mia N.
HK Office Manager
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Breezeway has been great. If we have a question, the customer service agents are quick and efficient in helping us.

Vorteile: Breezeway is user friendly and intuitive.

Nachteile: Both the app and the exporting/reporting could use some customization options.

Very Useful

Christopher C.
Director of Housekeepers
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Has made invoicing so much better.
Tracking and assigning task is wonderful

Nachteile: Can not sort representatives by alphabetical order in the dashboard for viewing multiple people at one time.

LOVE IT!

Kristen L.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and the admin team answers all questions in a quick time!

Nachteile: I cannot think of anything that I do not like about this software.

Breezeway review

Jon E.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great product and people

Vorteile: Ease of use, fast, functional, syncs with V12

Nachteile: Have to wait two days to sync with V12..

So easy to use

Kaleigh T.
Quality Assurance Manage
Gewerbeimmobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to assign multiple properties to one person at the same time. Submitting work orders takes only seconds and are sent directly to the person and I am able to see when they start and finish the order.

Nachteile: I am not in love with how it is set up on iOS. I work from my phone and iPad frequently and have to view the calendar from those devices is very difficult, but from the desk top, it is amazing!

Exactly what we needed

Erin M.
Office support specialist
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use and navigate. Easy to personalize and really nice interface.

Nachteile: The only con is it won't load without wifi- but that's just part of the joys of living in such a remote area.