Über GQueues

GQueues ist ein führender Aufgabenmanager, der speziell für die G Suite entwickelt wurde. Kollaboriere mit deinem Team, um Aufgaben zu verwalten, zu organisieren und zuzuweisen.

Erfahre mehr über GQueues

Price is friendly to us small enterprises too.

When I click the check-box beside the task, it is marked as completed and disappeared. I want to review later which tasks I have completed, but I don't know where to find the completed tasks list.

Bewertungen zu GQueues

4,9

GQueues hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 78 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GQueues bereits verwendet?

Dee
Dee
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I have been using GQueues for years

Kommentare: It helps me keep a to-do list for projects in one place online. I also like this to remember goals.

It is web-based and accessible from all the devices I used and have used in the past. I like that I can share and assign tasks to members of my team. I like that it integrates with google calendar. I also like that it is being updated and improved. I suggest giving the free version a try.

People need a Google account to access the queues. However, that is easily remedied by having people sign up with Google.

Sheri
CPA in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Invaluable tool, priced to be accessible

Kommentare: Exceptional. This is the best project management tool I've used. I love it's integration with Google Calendar, especially. The drag and drop approach to task management is amazing. And I love being able to color code each staff and see all the tasks for everyone in one place, laid out into time blocks while also having Smart Queues to manage them.

I could not have grown my business and reduced my stress, increasing mindfulness and focus, without this tool.

There was some frustration with the Teams feature, as it lost some of the functionality we had when we took Gqueues out of the regular system, which seemed odd.

Pauline
Executive Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

LOVE IT! Helps keep my tasks in one place and organized.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Having the Team be able to add, change, and add notes and messages to tasks is very helpful and makes it easy to make sure things are not getting dropped.

Still learning at this time, The Mobile app is a bit confusing for me with having my personal and work calendar now on my phone and I can not change it to view one at a time or change it back and forth.

nayla
CEO in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So far so good

Kommentare: So far during trial i like it, how it compares pricing wise I'm not so sure yet. What I would like is to have a view of my monthly bill post subscription to judge the software.

The ease of connecting to all the Gsuite and the calendar integration

I would like to add the ability to schedule a call/skype/zoom or even a meeting as a target for task to be closed

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

The sweet spot

Every 5 years or so I seem to grow out of my task management tool, or leave in frustration. Over the years I've tried 'em all (well, there are hundreds but I've tried at least 10 other name-brand task management apps) and for me, GQueues hits the sweet spot between too brain-dead and too overly complicated. The interface is so clean, it's a joy to look at. GQueues is intuitive, offers just enough schema for me to manage everything, but not project management complexities that might suit others but are surplus to my requirements. Overall, double thumbs up.

Probably the only feature I would request is that tasks could recur with their subtasks, but there are adequate workarounds that GQueues' support service rapidly, cheerfully and comprehensively documented. Can't be mad.

Devlyn
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

GQueues is a great option, but limited.

Kommentare: GQueues is a task/productivity software and like most people with ADD, I'm constantly looking for a tool that will help me organize and stay on task. You can use tags and subtasks to organize and sort, along with due dates, notes, etc. There's also collaboration options to set up teams, but I didn't use that part because I'm a team of one. The format is a list with indented subtasks and you can filter tasks as well as the info displayed pretty easily, but the view is always the same, so if you want a grid, kanban, tile or other sort of view, this is not the one. It integrates well with gmail and google calendar, but you have to pay for the calendar option. It's $25 a year, which isn't too bad. I paid for it for 2 years, but found I used it less and less over time because - like some other task software I have used - it's pretty limited in what it can do.

I liked how easy it is to use. It's very straightforward and the light version is free. If you just need a list keeper for tasks, this is a great option with lots of sorting and filing. Adding multiple tasks was also easy with their quick add option. I primarily used this to keep track of production items I needed to do for my business.

I flip flop back and forth between software that does one thing well and software that does multiple things but maybe lacks some flexibility on certain tasks. Ultimately, I started using other tools more and more because they could do more things, but that doesn't mean that GQueues isn't excellent at what it does. It's also cheaper than my current option, but the limitations ended up making it redundant for me and if I don't consistently use it, I have to lose it.

Rebecca
Holistic Therapist & Spiritual Transformation Coach in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great Package

Kommentare: a+++++

What I love most about GQueues is that it is the missing piece between all my other google apps by way of increasing productivity and keeping me organised.Perfect task and project management system that integrates seamlessly with my calendar, and smooth to use on the fly with my mobile.

Not sure I have a dislike?It does everything I need and a little bit more - be nice to brand it though! :)

Catherine
Chief Administrative Officer in Bahamas
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GQueues is my second Right Hand

Kommentare: I manage several departments, and GQueues allows me to stay on top of my "To Do" list for each, collaborate with the various managers, and prioritize tasks

The ease of use to manage multiple projects. The reminder feature, especially for future tasks. The collaborative functions.

Moving tasks around within a Queue is a bit cumbersome.

Ronen
Ronen
Coach/Consultant in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

GQueues for Success

Kommentare: It's been fantastic.

I love the overall flexibility most of all.

The chrome extension gets wonky from time to time.

Celina
Director in Kanada
Regierungsbeziehungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, no annoying frills!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

clean light design that I love

Can't seem to find where to set 'hide completed' option

Antwort von GQueues

vor 3 Wochen

I'm glad you find GQueues easy to use, Celina! See here for info on 'hide completed' options. https://learn.gqueues.com/en/articles/5314387-customize-your-task-settings-to-meet-your-needs#h_dbe2f13b36 And reach out to our Customer Care team if you need more assistance! https://www.gqueues.com/support

Colleen
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Wish I'd Found It Sooner!

Kommentare: I'm solving my prioritization issues with GQueues. The ability to create color-coded calendars linked to task lists for each of my clients is awesome. The real value comes from being able to look at All Tasks in a smart queue and really see what's on my plate and schedule my next actions appropriately. I can actually see where I have space, where I don't, and which clients are taking the most time. I can also see which projects get pushed.

What I love most about GQueues is its integration with Google Calendar. It's interactive and updates in real-time, not eventually, but in real-time. This is priceless to me. My day is constantly shifting with updates and new appointments popping up. With GQueues I'm able to update my list, reassign tasks, and update timelines right on my Google Calendar without changing tabs. I can mark my tasks completed right on the calendar too. I get the same flexibility with creating new tasks from my Gmail as well.

I love the Smart Queues, but I wish there was a little more customization available to create quick/smart queues. I'd love to be able to see the next steps in my whole account without having the next steps for each queue.

Ana
Productivity Trainer in Portugal
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Gqueues is the best software for task management

I usually say my live is manager Gqueues. This is the main tool I advise to my clients in the time management courses I deliver. Gqueues gives the flexibility to each person to implement the strategy that is best for the specific life and personality needs and its integration with Google Calendar is the best I know. There are several features that make my life easier: -to be able to plan tasks as time blocks and manage them in Google calendar and at the same time be able to manage tasks/projects priorities as a list -to be able to automatically plan a project importing from a list I create in excel -to be able to create a task based on an internet link. I use Gqueues not only for tasks but to store references I want to come back later and ideas.

The think I like least is the note format. Be able to add rich text would be useful.

Brian
Software Architect in Irland
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Perfect for managing my personal task list

Kommentare: As someone who juggles multiple projects, I needed a systematic way to track the many actions and activities that I'm working on. After trying spreadsheets, mind maps, and various apps, I came across GQueues some years back and found that it did everything I needed, per the list of things I like about the software, above. The tagging in particular allows me to use my own tweaked version of GTD to manage my task list. It's well worth the $25 or so per year to have my task list organized just as I like it.

- The ability to create multiple queues for different projects- The ability to create a hierarchy of tasks- The ability to define and apply tags, and create Smart Queues based on these tags and other criteria- iOS app for creating tasks whenever I think of them

- iOS widget sometimes takes a while to update after you've marked some tasks as complete. A minor inconvenience, at worst.

Chayutra
Founder in Thailand
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Businesses that are growing from start up to a mid size corporation

Easy to manage with reminders and easy to sort. The notifications function is great via email to keep you posted on status of each persons task.

To be able to select what notifications to get from each one and the calendar reminder should be to the person who the queue is assigned to. A few functions could definitely be improved to make it even smoother

Lynn
Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't look anywhere else

Kommentare: I am an overanalyzer - period. I have searched and researched way, way too many task programs. For work - I tried many but found myself coming back to GQueues over and over again. It's google calendar and email integration is far superior to many others, and for that reason alone, I will stick with GQueues. But...there really are so many other features that I use every day - this is the one stop shop for all you need for tasking effectively.

Intuitive, color coding, drag and drop options, template building, calendar integration, email integration, etc.

I wish you could adjust font colors to help further organize. That is currently the ONLY thing I wish GQ's had.

Stephanie
Owner / Dietitian in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

GQueues is Wonderful for Entrepreneurs

I own my own business and am constantly juggling many things both at work and personally. GQueues helps me easily manage all of the tasks I need to do without having to keep it all in my head.

No functionality missing from my point of view. It has everything I need.

Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great Organizational Software

Kommentare: It's keeping me organized and making sure I don't miss a bill payment or important task.

I like that integrates with my Google calendar and that you can get reminder notifications via email. That way they are front and center when you are going through your inbox.

The only thing I'm not thrilled about is that completed tasks are archived instead of deleted. I'd like an option/setting for that.

Tom
President in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Daily Task Tracking

Kommentare: Easy to use. Helps me track and manage tasks. Love the alerts

The product is very easy to use and helps me organize my tasks.

Haven’t really found anything I don’t like.

Beth
Bookkeeper in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best products for productivity

Kommentare: I use this software nearly daily for both business and personal use. It keeps me focused and on-task and has increased my overall productivity. I honestly can't imagine working now without it.

Ease of use. Smart Queues. Ability to schedule tasks. Ability to create notes within tasks.

No complaints about this software. It meets my needs completely.

musician in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Love it!

I needed a way to have a to-do list that isn't just an endless list but can show up on my calendar at specific times to help me get organized. Calendar events can't be checked off, and most task apps don't sync with calendars well. This works great! Been using it several years now.

Nothing.

Jose
Owner in Argentinien
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Jose's review

Kommentare: Very nice experienceI started with free trial and now in very kind with this app

Mobile, friendly, integrated to other apps

Deployment to New users is more dificulta than other apps. I think because isn't so popular

Tashi
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Valuable tool that integrates with Google Suite

Kommentare: I have been using it for years to keep productive.

Love how easy it is and how you can create so many queues to organize tasks.

There are no cons that I have come across.

Mohamed
ceo in Ägypten
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great App

I searched all apps at the time I selected GQueues and found it the best at that time

Nothing. I don't need any other option at this side

Poonam
operations manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Efficient !

Kommentare: how quick and easy it is to use.

I loved how efficient it is specially being able to use this as a add on to my emails because that is where all my work is and just helps me summarize what tasks i need done.

little bit pricey . i would def like like small calendar to just have visual of dates . not necessary though

Kate
Editor in USA
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product

GQueues is easy to use and great for working with people who are more comfortable communicating via email rather than a program like Slack.

It was a little confusing at first to find the settings menu but I get it now. The help files are excellent