Capture2 is a game changer...dump your old school software and get ready for movement!

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Shaunna M.
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm finding opportunities for my business that I never would have found mining FBO or paying for the other outrageously expensive (lesser) tools. The UI is intuitive and flows nicely. They're the first tool I've seen that truly promotes collaboration without licensing requirements. My pipeline is stronger, but more importantly, my awareness of the activity and potential of the pipeline is way beyond what I had in the past. The customer success team is absolutely the best I've seen anywhere, quick to help and I feel like they are on my team.

Vorteile: Tremendous value, one tool that helps me find opportunities (and has an AI to do it for me!), then travels with me throughout the BD/Capture/Proposal process.

Nachteile: Doesn't have all of the State/Local data up and running yet, but that is coming soon.

C2P - The Game Changer for Defense Businesses

Bewertet am 19.6.2019
Peter V.
Dir. Business Development / Strategy
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Taking advantage of the Business Intelligence has allowed us to better align our limited BD resources. C2P 'Opportunity Recommendations' are tailored to highlight the most relevant opportunities in the ever-changing DoD market space. Thanks!

Vorteile: Best feature of this product is the ease of use!

Nachteile: Setting up the user accounts was much easier than we have experienced with other, similar, products.

Great value and a totally new way to prospect

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Jeff E.
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our analyst is CSR and she has been awesome!

Vorteile: Capture2's platform is unique in the industry in that it combines great search with AI and big data analytics and a team of analysts in the background all dedicated to getting us the best possible search results and the background research all in one place for capture planning. As if this isn't cool enough, they added collaboration tools that network you with your subs in a secure way. Last time I checked, at half the cost.

Nachteile: So many features you need some customer support to learn and get them all going.

Great Product

Bewertet am 20.11.2019
Chris S.
Account Manager
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Capture2Proposal’s biz intelligence features help maximize efficiency with our BD and capture processes. Their AI enhanced features really tease out key elements of deals, and help guide ever tightening resource allocations for pursuit of DoD deals.

Nachteile: There are no elements of the C2P software I take issue with.