Intuit Field Service Management ES Bewertungen

von Intuit

Filtern nach:

Über Intuit Field Service Management ES

Intuit FSM ES ist eine End-to-End-Field-Service-Management-Software, die mit deinem Unternehmen mitwachsen kann.

Erfahre mehr über Intuit Field Service Management ES

Michael S.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2020

"Connections"

Kommentare: It was a big installation and training process. Ot took a little while to be up and running efficiently

Vorteile: Intuit enables us to keep connected. The consultants in the field the different department heads. Also invoicing is also connected.

Nachteile: Nothing I can think of. It works very well. Enables us to keep better control over consultants who are most6out of of6.

• Bewertet am 4.4.2020
Service Technician
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.10.2018

"Yikes"

Vorteile: It’s technically a field service management tool.

Nachteile: Everything. It’s poorly implemented, way overpriced, and just crusty. Features are fewer and less helpful across the board versus even the worst standalone FSM software I tried in our search.

• Bewertet am 6.10.2018
Shirley V.
Vice President, CFO
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2019

"I Hate this program"

Kommentare: I can see no benefit as far as Quickbooks goes. Everything in QB is a mess. How can I clean this mess up. Do you people have a solution to my accounting problem?

Vorteile: 1. Scheduling the guys and they can see w/o on phones.
2. Charging the clients on site.

Nachteile: We've had this program for over 4 years and our Quickbooks is a mess.
Does not synchronize well.
When we try to enter checks on QB for deposits, the invoice does not always show up over 3/4 of the time.
I looked at QB the other day and there are so many A/P open and I know it is not true.
This is after 4 years of use. Imagine how sad I am that I choose this program for my office people.

von Intuit an 8.8.2019

Hi there, Shirley. As a company executive, the last thing you should have to worry about is having an inaccurate A/P account. You may wish to consider contacting one of our QuickBooks certified accountants, known as ProAdvisors, to assist with resolving any discrepancies in your file. The following link provides a list of available ProAdvisors in your area: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/find-an-accountant/

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the program. David, the QuickBooks Team

• Bewertet am 6.8.2019