Intuit Field Service Management Erfahrungen

Über Intuit Field Service Management

Intuit FSM ES ist eine End-to-End-Field-Service-Management-Software, die mit deinem Unternehmen mitwachsen kann.

Erfahre mehr über Intuit Field Service Management

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Intuit Field Service Management bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Michael S.
Michael S.
Office Manager in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Connections

Kommentare: It was a big installation and training process. Ot took a little while to be up and running efficiently

Intuit enables us to keep connected. The consultants in the field the different department heads. Also invoicing is also connected.

Nothing I can think of. It works very well. Enables us to keep better control over consultants who are most6out of of6.

Taylor B.
Administrative Assistant in USA

Field Service Review - KBS

Kommentare: Overall our experience has been positive, as far as customization and minimal issues with the product.

We liked that it was customizable for what we needed it for and that we were able to add maintenance agreements that were easily visable.

The look of Field Service is outdate, and we would like the option to be able to clearly schedule installations and a more modern GPS capability to see our technicians. These features are some what available just not as modern as we would have liked.

Shirley V.
Vice President, CFO in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I Hate this program

Kommentare: I can see no benefit as far as Quickbooks goes. Everything in QB is a mess. How can I clean this mess up. Do you people have a solution to my accounting problem?

1. Scheduling the guys and they can see w/o on phones. 2. Charging the clients on site.

We've had this program for over 4 years and our Quickbooks is a mess. Does not synchronize well. When we try to enter checks on QB for deposits, the invoice does not always show up over 3/4 of the time. I looked at QB the other day and there are so many A/P open and I know it is not true. This is after 4 years of use. Imagine how sad I am that I choose this program for my office people.

Antwort von Intuit

Hi there, Shirley. As a company executive, the last thing you should have to worry about is having an inaccurate A/P account. You may wish to consider contacting one of our QuickBooks certified accountants, known as ProAdvisors, to assist with resolving any discrepancies in your file. The following link provides a list of available ProAdvisors in your area: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/find-an-accountant/ Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the program. David, the QuickBooks Team

Danielle J.
manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not great

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We ended up switching to Service Fusion so that we could have additional features and upgrades.

It is very basic, it follows a tab-type process.

Nothing ever changes. There are no updates. If you need help, support is very hard to get ahold of. You pay by the user license.

Service Technician in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Yikes

It’s technically a field service management tool.

Everything. It’s poorly implemented, way overpriced, and just crusty. Features are fewer and less helpful across the board versus even the worst standalone FSM software I tried in our search.