Über Pilot

Pilot bietet Buchhaltungs-, Steuer- und CFO-Services (Chief Financial Officer) für wachsende Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Pilot

Easy to use, has simple to understand reports, synchronizes accounts and warns you if you have double payments helping you not to lose money.

It has no negative points in my opinion, it is a great app.

Bewertungen zu Pilot

4,9

Pilot hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 21 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pilot bereits verwendet?

Max
Max
Fundraising, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Happy Customer: Bookkeeping, Tax, CFO, R&D

Kommentare: We started with Pilot Bookkeeping and have been adding on services (CFO, Tax, R&D) ever since due to our satisfaction with their services and their efficient, effective all-in-one approach.

As a fast-growing tech company, it was extremely important to us that we partnered with a like-minded firm on our financials. We don't have this expertise in-house, but for a fraction of the cost we've been able to outsource and automate enormous amounts of the legwork involved with our monthly reconciliation process, CFO/Board Reporting, Tax, and R&D filings. On top of that, Pilot continues to proactively create value for our business thanks to their talented team, wealth of knowledge with similar businesses as ours, and dedication to top-knotch customer service. As the ultimate testimonial, I frequently recommend Pilot to other entrepreneurs and personal friends of mine.

My only regret is not working with them sooner! Pilot has saved me hundreds of hours through their highly technical, automation-forward approach to everything they do.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Onboarding Experience and Ancillary Services

Kommentare: Our prior accountant closed unexpectedly and quickly and we were in a bind. From sales to onboarding to BAU support, the Pilot team has been incredibly responsive and patient with us as we uncovered mistakes that needed to be addressed asap. Additionally, we realized that we needed some additional reporting for our board and discussed options with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] services team. It was expensive (for us) but soooo worth it. The added insight that the team provides in addition to the reporting has been invaluable. We've had many conversations about our growth plans etc and I feel like they are an extension of our team. We had recent conversations about leveraging PIlot for R&D Tax Credits. Although, we ultimately determined that we aren't ready to proceed at this point, I now know what we would need to have in place & the benefit should we decide to proceed in the future.

I'm someone that appreciates human interaction and Pilot makes it easy to engage with the team when I wanted to. I also love, love the dashboard it's easy to use and interactive.

I wouldn't say anything is missing - I would love to be able to generate reports directly out of Pilot instead of going to QBO - purely for aesthetic reasons because the format doesn't look the same as the monthly reports the team provides.

Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nearly great

The book keepers are Pilot are quite good (even though it's "AI" much of the real work still needs people). They are generally fast to respond and correct errors. The interface is email + relatively simple webUI that makes managing exceptions pretty easy, books are generally delivered on time.

Customer support outside of book keeping is terrible. I tried to get pilot to also handle the company tax return, after 6 weeks of unresponsive email and repeatedly being sent questionnaires asking the same information, I gave up and used a regular accountant that was cheaper, faster, and more responsive. Pilot charges a premium, but offers far below average customer support for tax filing.

Victor
Front office Manager in Südafrika
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Life made easy with pilot

Kommentare: We mainly work with the system in food and beverage department to track income versus expense. Stock is accurately tallied, expenses, sales all are deducted in one go giving us a solid plan on what to do next in terms of the company Goals.

The income and expenses comparison is the most impactful as it determines the benchmark for the next marketing target. We have as well managed to integrate it with semper reservations for easy flow of revenue.

Everything seems to be working well with pilot.

Camilla
Founder, CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I tell all my founder friends to use Pilot!

Pilot is brilliant at doing exactly what it promises: taking over the accounting and back office work of running a company so that you (the founding team) can focus on actually building your product. Pilot also does an exceptional job delivering great value for much less than any of their competitors — a testament to the strength of their technology. Lastly, the humans at Pilot are amazing. Every time I’ve had a question, from the most basic to truly arcane accounting and tax questions, all I have to do is email my account manager and he proactively pulls in the needed expertise from the larger Pilot team. I am simply so grateful this service exists; it has fundamentally changed the way I get to run my company.

I’m excited to see what new features Pilot rolls out in the future. A founder community where we could ask accounting and finance related questions would be amazing, for example.

Ivo
Co-Founder and CFO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No-brainer for any early stage startup

Kommentare: Early customer, very happy, not planning on changing anything

- Full stack of services needed by a startup - bookkeeping, CFO services, AR / AP, tax prep - QBO integration - Very knowledgable team - Very responsive, straightforward communication - Automation of bookkeeping all but eliminates manual errors, keeps costs down

Honestly not much I dislike. I used to have to work with multiple firms for tax prep and AR / AP services, but now I have everything under one roof and loving it.

Christopher
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pilot is your guide for all things bookkeeping

Kommentare: By using Pilot, I know that our books are always pristine and accurate, without needing to employ a large or expense team to do bookkeeping.

The aspect I enjoy most is the professionalism and responsiveness of the Pilot team. They are dependable month to month in getting our books out to us timely and accurately.

Pilot is building more and more automation, which hopefully will continue to reduce the number of one-off adjustments or tags that we have to do each month.

Abby
COO in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for startups pre-finance hire

Kommentare: Overall, Pilot has been terrific. The Bookkeeping team is quick to respond and has been incredibly accommodating with time-sensitive requests from our team. The Tax Product has also been valuable and required much less oversight to manage than our prior tax filings.

Pilot allows us to focus on running our business without stressing about our books. Our Bookkeeping team highlights the transactions or trends we need to be aware of, allowing us to take action quickly and understand our financial status at a glance. I love Pilot because it gives me the peace of mind that our books are in order and that we have access to a team of professionals to steer us in the right direction. Finance and accounting can be unapproachable for a generalist, and Pilot makes bookkeeping and financial management comprehensible and actionable.

The portal to classify transactions and provide notes on unrecognized vendors or classifications continues to improve, but can be buggy.

Tiffany
Bookkeeper in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Time Saver

We use pilot for our bookkeeping needs and absolutely love it. It has made the handling of taxes in particular so much simpler. I love that it connects our accounts and takes some of the work-load off when it comes to running monthly reports.

There is not really anything I dislike about the software. At the end of the day, it is something that really makes our jobs easier.

Sam
Chief Business Officer in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product after a few million in fundraising

This really simplifies the bookkeeping and has been a great tool and saves me a lot of time. Also the pricing is very transparent and predictable and we don't get slapped with large accounting bills out of the blue.

They do help with taxes but they don't have their own CPAs. I like to build relationships with my CPAs but they changed it without any notice and the next year I was filing my taxes I saw a different person in charge.

Lars
Chief of Staff in USA
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pilot is a helpful ally for a small business

Kommentare: Overall, I am very happy with the service that Pilot provides. I like the software that they offer and I'm excited to see how they continue to iterate and set an even higher bar.

A consolidated tool for both bookkeeping and tax preparation has been very helpful. - Adding a new account or connection is easy - I'm able to see the status of my corporate tax filing - Contacting my tax representative is easy - Vendors and transactions are in a centralized repository I'm prompted for input once a month or when deadlines arrive to sort and code a short list of new vendors or unusual transactions, but otherwise the Pilot portal (and service) allows me spend more time focused on taking care of my employees and running the business.

I hope to see Pilot build out features for greater account customization and security in the coming months: - Two factor authentication (2FA) or multi-factor authentication (MFA) made available - Dashboard for updating email, password, security features - Dashboard for adding/removing users and setting a security policy (ex: 2FA) - Contact information for my bookkeeping team embedded into my Pilot dashboard the same way that it is for my Pilot tax team

janaina
operador de atendimento in Brasilien
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

best accounting service

Kommentare: Pilot is easy to use, it automatically connects to our accounts, and sends us monthly reports. They helped me save money. I don't spend more time on accounting and focus on other things.

easy to use, has simple to understand reports, synchronizes accounts and warns you if you have double payments helping you not to lose money

it has no negative points in my opinion, it is a great app

Caroline
Co-Founder in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Accounting Services

Kommentare: The Pilot software and team has significantly upgraded my organization's accounting functionality and has given us a better view of our business's financial health.

Pilot's software enables my business to have a consistent, accurate view of its financial health without much need for input from my team beyond the initial set-up.

We use Pilot's add-on tax service, and it can feel like the two teams do not share information/communicate, resulting in needing to provide the same information multiple times.

Tuto
CEO in Mexiko
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pilot lets me focus to grow my business

Kommentare: Awesome, I love it and I recommend it to any entrepreneur opening a business in the US.

It very easily lets me see what I need to see and understand important matters to clear my mind and focus on what I need to do and what I am good at which will in turn grow my business.

Nothing bad about the software, but maybe a crash course on accounting and taxes will be nice.

Greg
Product Manager in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bookkeeping and taxes suck. Let Pilot handle it!

Pilot interfaces with most of the popular financial SaaS platforms and offers amazing customer support. They made it easy for us to toss the backoffice keys over to them so we could focus on building the business.

Certain actions and configurations on the various SaaS platforms require manual resolutions by either my team or through working with a Pilot representative. Fortunately, the Pilot team is very quick to respond and often resolves the issue with little or no interaction from us.

Darko
Darko
Biotechnologie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pilot feels like having a great CPA in house, but more streamlined

Kommentare: It is like having a great CPA who grows to follow your needs as you grow.

Seem-less integrations Great customer support Worry-free automatization

It comes with a cost, but for us it is worth it to the last penny!

Yash
Chief Operating Officer in Indien
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Food and Beverage Startup - Accounting - Great Experience

Pilot really made it easier by sifting through and re-organizing our Chart of Accounts. The team we worked with are super knowledgeable and the financial controllers helped us setup our processes to help us scale our business.

The onboarding process requires a some time to setup correctly; but only has to be done once. I also hope that Pilot can authenticate all connections added to accounts on a monthly basis so that any changes in credentials dont fall through the cracks.

CURT
Founder in USA
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pricy but worth it

Kommentare: Positive - they have a great fractional CFO add on as well.

We switched from Bench to Pilot and we are very happy with the results. Pilot is a far more professional organization with better customer service and more accurate bookkeeping.

Time between month end and when we get our books is pretty long. We don't get our books until the ~25th of each month.

Vikram
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pilot's very helpful for an early-stage startup

Running an early stage startup, it's great that I don't have to worry about keeping my own books regularly. The staff is very helpful and answers questions clearly. The monthly burn estimates are also very helpful and easy to drop into board decks.

The only thing that I'd complain about is that the categories are sometimes difficult to navigate, and especially as a startup, we have some random expenses so adding a catch-all could be useful.

Thomson
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for startups

* Lots of integrations * Monthly check-in * Works on top of Quickbooks

* Integration setup can be a hassle if you have a lot of vendors * For non-SaaS companies, it'll require some additional setup to recognize revenue properly

Grant
Co-Founder & President in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for Startups

Accounting, bookkeeping, and tax is not something I have a lot of time to worry about. Pilot enables me to effectively put the process on autopilot.

The dashboard is relatively basic and it would be nice to have additional account features for adding users, setting up 2FA, etc.