Über Zingit

Mobile Plattform zur Patientenbindung, die sich auf die Steigerung des Umsatzes und die operative Effizienz von Arztpraxen fokussiert.

Erfahre mehr über Zingit

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Zingit bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Current customer

Kommentare: Patients like the reminders and are happy with the ability to text the doctor.

The user experience was great - simple and clear workability. There is an option to receive emails when out of the office.

Customer support was less than other companies I have used. They are wanted to upgrade to pro version instead of solving the issue at hand. Communication is delayed even by email.

Kelsi P.
office mananger in USA

Added Value with Zingit

I love the Zingit honors their long time customers and have added value to our monthly subscription by now offering review prompts instead of just reminder texts to our chiropractic patients we serve! It's been such a blessing to see our patient's positive experiences shared on online platforms that help encourage other to consider chiropractic care at our office!

This software is 90% user friendly. There currently is a restriction on the # of characters per text sent. This is cumbersome. I do look forward to their platform becoming more user friendly and omitting that character restriction. I look forward to very soon their platform having customization of our new patient appointment texts. Soon our new patient appointment texts will be able to include a link to our new patient paperwork, a link to our patient reviews, our office address, and more details that our established patient visits don't need for their day to day reminder texts.

Terez K.
Chiropractic Assistant in USA

Zingit Review

Kommentare: Our patients and staff have found Zingit text reminders to be extremely helpful...when they work. The product itself is a great investment for any business dealing with appointment reminders. However, there are some necessary updates that need to happen on the Zingit side in terms of getting the correct information and making sure the product does what it's supposed to all the time.

Our patients love the text reminders for their appointments! Our staff likes the ability to text/notify patients from a non-personal number.

The overall layout of the mobile workstation could be easier to use and navigate. We have also had some problems with text messages not being sent out and/or sent to the wrong person with incorrect times.

Jennifer R.

Text to customer/patients - GREAT for mitigating missed appointments

Kommentare: In the past, we had to call patients to let them know they had missed an appointment. Sometimes we were unable to do that in a timely manner so were constantly, trying to reschedule and keep patients on track. It took quite a bit of man-power. Now that we have Zingit, our missed appointments are significantly less. Our patients love the convenience of texting us to let us know if they need to reschedule or are going to be late. It's great!

Zingit is very easy to use to communicate appointment times/reminders with our patients. So many people use their text messaging to keep track of everything these days, rather than email or phone calls. Zingit makes it simple to remind patients of upcoming appointments.

When patients send multiple texts or very long messages, the messages get broken down into separate texts and do not come through in logical order. And if a message has been replied to, but not yet cleared from the inbox, there isn't an indication that's happened unless you go to reply to it and see there's already a reply there.

Kate K.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"I just text patients all day" - Me, everyday.

Kommentare: It is very easy to get a hold of trouble patients that won't return phone calls. The texting aspect makes it easy for them to respond at their convenience and text in for appointment times or rescheduling.

My patients do love the ease in which they can communicate with me. I appreciate the helpfulness of the Zingit staff. When I call in with a question or an issue, they assist me right away and update me with any changes. I don't know how we survived with out Zingit before!

I know this is a software thing, but patients will sometimes respond with emojis or send pictures, and they don't understand that the program isn't built for that. Not really a con, but it's just something funny that I deal with.

Travis O.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service All Around!

Kommentare: Integrating ZingIt has been a very positive experience, and our front desk staff love that they're able to save time by texting patients rather than calling (for missed appointments, reschedules, etc.). Patients appreciate an added form of communication, and we have found that many patients prefer to correspond via text as opposed to e-mail or phone calls.

ZingIt is fast and easy to use, and our patients love the ability to receive text reminders for their appointments as well as the two-way texting function, where we can correspond via text in real time.

We wish we were able to customize when different patients receive their text reminders (i.e. 1 hour, 4 hours, 24 hours, etc. before appointments). The Dashboard takes a little getting used to, but is pretty user-friendly once you're familiar with it.

Carolyn F.

Gets the job done

Kommentare: Less no call, no shows; but it does make it too easy for people to flake out on their appointment if they can just shoot a text and not have a conversation about why.

I love the ease this allows to communicate with patients. Patients also appreciate the reminders they get. This has decreased the amount of no call, no shows.

It has recently stopped alerting us when we have a new message so we're missing people's request to change appointment times. If patients type "cancel appt" the software has opted them out of the texting platform instead of letting us know to change the appointment. The layout on the computer has also recently changed and now we cannot read the entire message on the side bar because it is too stretched out and we need to open every single conversation if we want to read the whole thing.

Julia D.
Practice Manager in USA

Easy and Affordable!

Kommentare: Great customer service and price. Will continue to use.

Simple to learn and teach others to use. Others that we looked at overcomplicated the usage and required us to use an adpage which also requires additional money. This is the best option I found for our practice.

I wish I could be notified on my mobile device when patients text. We have limited hours on certain days and not always at a desktop.

Karl P.
President in USA

Highly recommended

Kommentare: Great experience! I highly recommend this product.

It allows my staff to easily keep in contact with patients and saves a lot of time.

I would like if it were a bit cheaper.

Kathy S.
Marketing Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Look no further for your sms reminder system this is the one you want!

Kommentare: My overall experience great whenever I need help or a refresher on a feature that hasn't used or it's been a minute the team at Zing-it has been fantastic throughout the time we've been with them, couldn't say a bad thing

The ease of use and as they have evolved we've been able to use their features to bolster our reputation management and patient recalls.

Like any other SMS system, you might be looking at, if a patient doesn't want to talk to you they easily type in stop and cease all communication and I think that's a bummer but it's the legal way to offer SMS

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you, Kathy! We appreciate the kind words and opportunity to help your practice. :)

Andrew A.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to Use Reminder System with Great Features

Kommentare: Patients have really liked the text reminders. It has helped with my retention and appointment show rate and now it is helping with reviews.

I like the ease of use with the text workstation. I recently was upgraded to pro and some of the review and reputation management features are great. I have had the upgrade for two days and have 3 new reviews.

The only negative is that sometimes I hear from patients that they sent a text back, but I did not receive it on my end.

Antwort von Zingit Solutions

Thank you for the awesome review and the product feedback. We appreciate having the opportunity to service you and your practice. :)

Brianne K.
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Patients and Staff LOVE Zing It

Kommentare: The system is easy to use. Our patients love it. Customer service is always helpful. The monthly fee is easily worth the value it brings to the office and patients.

The system is super easy to use. The automatic text reminders are great. Our patients love them. It is also nice that they can reply to us directly for any changes. The happy birthday automatic texts are wonderful. The system makes reactivations and check-ins very easy for staff to do. I love that you can set them to go out at a future time so you can do them early in the morning or late at night but have them send at a normal afternoon time

I wish that we could receive pictures. We take care of a lot of pregnant women and they like to send us a picture after the baby is born. People also like to send a picture of their insurance card on occasion. We have had a few issues with the system going off-line and reminders not being sent out, however, customer service corrected the issue quickly and it didn’t affect our day

Kristen C.
Office manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great program and user friendly!

Kommentare: Since we've started using zingit I have less concerns about patients missing appointments because they simply don't remember they have an appointment. Our patients love that they can respond to texts that come directly to the front desk and can handle objectives easier than making a phone call. People are very busy these days.
Since adding on pro level we've increased our number of reviews as well

Easy to use, and love that I can be used on multiple pc's including the option to bring up our account while I'm at home. We now use pro-level and like the add on to get reviews from patients.

It may seem silly but if the power goes out before the texts have gone out then the texts don't go out. They then have to be forced out at the next opportunity I have to call zingit. However, it's always a quick fix and our patients get their texts

Erin J.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Potential Money Maker

Kommentare: I thought we had upgraded to the pro version after an email conversation with the support team but we have not had any further contact

The software is simple to use and integrates with our appointment calendar.

Patients have commented that the text messages seem unlikely to come directly to or from the doctor.

Antwort von Zingit Solutions

Thank you for the feedback. We read the commentary and a team member will reach out shortly. Thank you for being a valued client. :)

Andrew W.
DC in USA

Chiropractic Appointment reminder

Kommentare: Helps to keep the missed appointments down to a minimum

automatically communicates with patients

Nothing really. It works great. My staff thinks it's great tool.

Antwort von Zingit Solutions

Thank you! We appreciate the positive feedback and are thankful for the opportunity to work with you and your team.

Natasha R.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

So happy we switched to Zingit!

Kommentare: Our service was outstanding from the get-go. CSR was extremely supportive and ensured that our needs were met. The general support line is FAST in their response and THOROUGH in their explanation of just about everything. We are very pleased!!!

Ease of use. Ridiculously AWESOME customer support (unlike their competitors). Reliable. It's so easy to speak with our patients now and we feel so much more connected. We are so glad we made the switch!

I wish the Front Desk Workstation was a little more savvy. I wish we could see previous conversations more easily so we could refer back when necessary. It would be nice to pull up a patient and see the most recent conversation quickly. The only other con I have is for families. We would love to use the birthday function, but we can't because it only goes out to one family member. I wish it could pull patient specifics so it could send ALL of our patients birthday reminders.

Antwort von Zingit Solutions

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate the vote of confidence and the product wish list. We'll be sure to pass along to the dev team. :)

Jessica L.
office manager in USA

LOVE ZING IT

Kommentare: My experience the past 5 years using zing it has been exceptional. Their customer service is fast and friendly. They are willing to help troubleshoot if there is ever and issue. I enjoy using zingit. The consistency is what is so important to our practice. I would never switch.

It's so easy to use, and our patients absolutely LOVE getting text reminders. They also love being able to text us when they have to reschedule or have a quick question.

There isn't anything I don't like. I love the consistency of the program. I never have to wonder if our patients got their text messages.

Antwort von Zingit Solutions

We are literally blushing right now. Thank you for the flattering review. We work so hard to provide a great service, and it always feels good to hear the positive feedback. Thank you!

Kathleen W.
Director of Patient Care in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Zingit helps us schedule more patients

Kommentare: We are able to get in touch with prospective patients immediately after they request an appointment by texting them and letting them know to expect a phone call from us in the next few minutes. Our contact rate has gone up dramatically since using Zingit texting. We're also able to easily schedule existing patients or chat with them about their care without having to find a time that they are available to speak by phone. Occasionally an email address bounces because we didn't hear correctly on the phone. A quick text asking for the email address and we have it in writing - no room for error there!

2 things we love about this software - having the ability to 2-way text with patients and automated appointment reminders. We can get in touch with people much easier than playing phone tag and automated reminders save time for my team!

Can't send pictures or emojis. When people text back with a thumbs up, it comes through as a blank text.

Adrienne S.

No Stress System

Kommentare: We have seen a major decrease in missed appointments and a more successful recall system with Zingit.

We have used Zingit for years and I can say it has lessened the amount of time our office was spending on appointment reminders, missed appointment follow up calls and just general communication with patients. Being able to communicate with patients in real time via text has opened up a world of opportunity.

I wish there were a way to easily set up monthly reminders for patients who don't schedule but would like to receive a nudge to book an appointment. I realize that I can be done but the process to do so is timely and frustrating.

Nina G.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A useful service that could use a few adjustments

Kommentare: Overall Zingit is a good company. Customer services answers my emails quickly, and they are helpful for the most part. The website is user friendly and the reminders go out 99% of the time with no issue.

I like that the texts are automatically sent out for reminders and that my patients can reply instantly. Once I got to know the layout it's pretty simple to get to the parts of the website that my office uses.

I have had patients complain they did not receive the appointment reminders, I usually look further into it and mainly get the response that nothing seems wrong on Zingit's end. I was also told massages would be able to send out with a separate automatic reminder than a regular appointment, which never happened. Zingit was working on it a few days, but nothing ever changed so I just let it go.

Courtney J.
Chiropractor/Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Notifications to client made easy

Kommentare: Zingit is great. It interfaces with more EHR softwares than anyone else in this industry. I looked at 3 or 4 other companies to do business with prior to discovering Zingit and they didn't work with my somewhat common software. Zingit did.

Appointment reminders are great. Software syncs up with my EHR records following HIPPA laws and reminds patients of their appointments. This reduced the no-shows by 40%.

The user interface is a bit out of date. Sometimes it is slow to respond and it doesn't have some filing or organizational things that would make it run smoother. A little cluncky but functional.

Donna C.
Office Manager/Front Desk in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Text Reminders

Kommentare: Zingit has been a great company to work with. Not only is the cost very affordable for what we need, the customer service is great as well. Any time I have had an issue with the system , I have been taken care of in a short period of time. The software/service in itself has been a huge time saver in our practice. It has also helped tremendously with patient communication.

I like how easy it is to use. I am not a techy and find this software simple.

What I like least is the field of characters allowed in a text. I feel like there can be more.

Mark M.
Chiropractor in USA

Keeps us in touch in a New Era

Kommentare: Zingit helps us reach out an touch our patients with gently reminders, birthday greetings, or just to rescedule an appointment without picking up the phone. Things work differently in the Era we live in and people don't answer the phone as easy as they do text.

Fast and easy communication in the 21st century.

Sometimes other people get the number we use Zingit from and they get all kinds of offers on their cell phone. It isn't from us but we don't have a dedicated line.

Heidi R.
Patient Care Coordinator in USA

Wonderful Customer Service!

We have been using Zing-It Solutions for a while now. We love the ease of the product. It is interactive and very user friendly. We are often able to contact patient via text much more easily than traditional phone calls. We especially love the customer service we have always received. They take time training their team.

The new reviews platform has a different "Short Code" number for their review requests. Patients, unless notified in advance" seem to this it is spam and do not follow the link.

Joseph A.
owner in USA

GREAT HELP AT FAIR PRICE

The software is very well automated and sends out the messages as you schedule them.

At this time it only come in english. We have many spanish patients and Zingit will not check our software to decide which to send the selected language message. Seems like an easy fix since they are already linked to the software and the software ask to select a language. Also I wish there was an app so we could respond to text when the office is closed and we are not online.

Antwort von Zingit Solutions

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your insight.