Über Zingit

Mobile Plattform zur Patientenbindung, die sich auf die Steigerung des Umsatzes und die operative Effizienz von Arztpraxen fokussiert.

Erfahre mehr über Zingit

I liked that I didn't need to worry about logging into something every day to make sure the text reminders went out to clients.

For some reason it stopped working with my other software.

Bewertungen zu Zingit

Zingit hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 153 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zingit bereits verwendet?

Current customer

Kommentare: Patients like the reminders and are happy with the ability to text the doctor.

The user experience was great - simple and clear workability. There is an option to receive emails when out of the office.

Customer support was less than other companies I have used. They are wanted to upgrade to pro version instead of solving the issue at hand. Communication is delayed even by email.

Kelsi
office mananger in USA

Added Value with Zingit

I love the Zingit honors their long time customers and have added value to our monthly subscription by now offering review prompts instead of just reminder texts to our chiropractic patients we serve! It's been such a blessing to see our patient's positive experiences shared on online platforms that help encourage other to consider chiropractic care at our office!

This software is 90% user friendly. There currently is a restriction on the # of characters per text sent. This is cumbersome. I do look forward to their platform becoming more user friendly and omitting that character restriction. I look forward to very soon their platform having customization of our new patient appointment texts. Soon our new patient appointment texts will be able to include a link to our new patient paperwork, a link to our patient reviews, our office address, and more details that our established patient visits don't need for their day to day reminder texts.

Kate
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ability to communicate with patients via text is a must

Ability to communicate with our patients on our time and the way most people communicate today (text). Text alert reminders are a must

The limited characters. Not being able to send videos.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for the kind review! We're happy to hear that texting and reminders have been beneficial for your practice. In terms of the 150 character limit, if you switch over to our Z-Suite inbox, you can toggle on MMS and the limit extends to 500 characters! This is totally free and simple to swtich over to. If you need assistance switching to Z-Suite, feel free to email support@zingit.com and we'll help you get set up!

Esgard
IT Admin in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zing it review

Kommentare: Overall, this SMS software delivers an awesome overall experience, seamlessly connecting communication threads and offering a user-friendly interface. Its integration capabilities, especially with Chirotouch, enhance efficiency and contribute to a cohesive workflow. Overall, it's a solid choice for anyone looking to elevate their messaging game.

appreciate the SMS software's exceptional communication capabilities, which streamline interactions and enhance overall connectivity. Its user-friendly interface significantly contributes to a seamless experience, making navigation and message management intuitive for users of varying technical expertise. Moreover, the seamless integration with Chirotouch not only fosters operational efficiency but also ensures a cohesive and synchronized workflow between the SMS software and the Chirotouch platform.

Sometime the GUI is not as transparent as possible. GUI is a bit confusing, sometimes to find a particular task.

Jennifer

Text to customer/patients - GREAT for mitigating missed appointments

Kommentare: In the past, we had to call patients to let them know they had missed an appointment. Sometimes we were unable to do that in a timely manner so were constantly, trying to reschedule and keep patients on track. It took quite a bit of man-power. Now that we have Zingit, our missed appointments are significantly less. Our patients love the convenience of texting us to let us know if they need to reschedule or are going to be late. It's great!

Zingit is very easy to use to communicate appointment times/reminders with our patients. So many people use their text messaging to keep track of everything these days, rather than email or phone calls. Zingit makes it simple to remind patients of upcoming appointments.

When patients send multiple texts or very long messages, the messages get broken down into separate texts and do not come through in logical order. And if a message has been replied to, but not yet cleared from the inbox, there isn't an indication that's happened unless you go to reply to it and see there's already a reply there.

Kate
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

"I just text patients all day" - Me, everyday.

Kommentare: It is very easy to get a hold of trouble patients that won't return phone calls. The texting aspect makes it easy for them to respond at their convenience and text in for appointment times or rescheduling.

My patients do love the ease in which they can communicate with me. I appreciate the helpfulness of the Zingit staff. When I call in with a question or an issue, they assist me right away and update me with any changes. I don't know how we survived with out Zingit before!

I know this is a software thing, but patients will sometimes respond with emojis or send pictures, and they don't understand that the program isn't built for that. Not really a con, but it's just something funny that I deal with.

Travis
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service All Around!

Kommentare: Integrating ZingIt has been a very positive experience, and our front desk staff love that they're able to save time by texting patients rather than calling (for missed appointments, reschedules, etc.). Patients appreciate an added form of communication, and we have found that many patients prefer to correspond via text as opposed to e-mail or phone calls.

ZingIt is fast and easy to use, and our patients love the ability to receive text reminders for their appointments as well as the two-way texting function, where we can correspond via text in real time.

We wish we were able to customize when different patients receive their text reminders (i.e. 1 hour, 4 hours, 24 hours, etc. before appointments). The Dashboard takes a little getting used to, but is pretty user-friendly once you're familiar with it.

Karen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zingit has been a positive addition to our practice.

Zingit was easy to implement. We uploaded our paperwork and can send it easily to the patients. This helps when the patient arrives, making that first visit go more smoothly.

Sometimes there is a delay in customer service. When the product goes down, it can disrupt the day. Getting someone on the other end of the line helps us know that it will be resolved as quikcly as possible.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to review our platform, Karen! Glad to hear that Zingit has been a positive addition to your practice and that it's making sending paperwork to patients easy. Sorry to hear about the delay in customer service - we're constantly working to be as quick as possible! We'll certainly take your feedback into consideration.

Christina
Business Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Setup and use very easy and functional, but could use more features

Kommentare: Functions to our basic needs for communicating with patients

Able to communicate with our patients via text; capability of reminders for our patients at different intervals; capability to send requests for reviews

Not able to control specificity of frequency of review request once one has already been made by the patient

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Christina! We're glad to hear that patient texting, reminders, and review requests have been effective for your practice. We'll make sure your feedback on the inability to control review request frequency to our product team, as well.

Guzzardo Chiropractic Center

Kommentare: We are very happy with our experience so far

We love that they said automatic reactivation texts asking how patients have been to try and get them back into the office

We aren't finding any cons as of right now

vor 9 Monaten

Great to hear your getting value out the reactivation texts and that there are no cons as of now! And we're happy to know that you chose our platform over Solutionreach :)

Andrew
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to Use Reminder System with Great Features

Kommentare: Patients have really liked the text reminders. It has helped with my retention and appointment show rate and now it is helping with reviews.

I like the ease of use with the text workstation. I recently was upgraded to pro and some of the review and reputation management features are great. I have had the upgrade for two days and have 3 new reviews.

The only negative is that sometimes I hear from patients that they sent a text back, but I did not receive it on my end.

Antwort von Zingit Solutions

Thank you for the awesome review and the product feedback. We appreciate having the opportunity to service you and your practice. :)

andrew
DC in USA

Chiropractic Appointment reminder

Kommentare: Helps to keep the missed appointments down to a minimum

automatically communicates with patients

Nothing really. It works great. My staff thinks it's great tool.

Antwort von Zingit Solutions

Thank you! We appreciate the positive feedback and are thankful for the opportunity to work with you and your team.

Natasha
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So happy we switched to Zingit!

Kommentare: Our service was outstanding from the get-go. CSR was extremely supportive and ensured that our needs were met. The general support line is FAST in their response and THOROUGH in their explanation of just about everything. We are very pleased!!!

Ease of use. Ridiculously AWESOME customer support (unlike their competitors). Reliable. It's so easy to speak with our patients now and we feel so much more connected. We are so glad we made the switch!

I wish the Front Desk Workstation was a little more savvy. I wish we could see previous conversations more easily so we could refer back when necessary. It would be nice to pull up a patient and see the most recent conversation quickly. The only other con I have is for families. We would love to use the birthday function, but we can't because it only goes out to one family member. I wish it could pull patient specifics so it could send ALL of our patients birthday reminders.

Antwort von Zingit Solutions

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate the vote of confidence and the product wish list. We'll be sure to pass along to the dev team. :)

Kathleen
Director of Patient Care in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zingit helps us schedule more patients

Kommentare: We are able to get in touch with prospective patients immediately after they request an appointment by texting them and letting them know to expect a phone call from us in the next few minutes. Our contact rate has gone up dramatically since using Zingit texting. We're also able to easily schedule existing patients or chat with them about their care without having to find a time that they are available to speak by phone. Occasionally an email address bounces because we didn't hear correctly on the phone. A quick text asking for the email address and we have it in writing - no room for error there!

2 things we love about this software - having the ability to 2-way text with patients and automated appointment reminders. We can get in touch with people much easier than playing phone tag and automated reminders save time for my team!

Can't send pictures or emojis. When people text back with a thumbs up, it comes through as a blank text.

steven
Owner in Argentinien

Essential for our practice

Kommentare: Overall it’s been good

Easy way to communicate with patients on a daily basis

Losses connection to my EHR a few times already and sometimes doesn’t get days right

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Steven, thanks for leaving us a great review! We're glad to hear that our platform is making your patient communication easy. We're sorry to hear that there's been a few hiccups - we're constantly working on improving our platform and will work to address these issues.

CAsey
Owner/Doctor in USA

Happy with product!

Kommentare: Patient communication is higher with this product.

This allows my staff to stay in contact with patients that would otherwise be lost in the wind. Some people like to text over phone calls.

I can't really think of any cons at this time.

Donna
Office Manager/Front Desk in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Text Reminders

Kommentare: Zingit has been a great company to work with. Not only is the cost very affordable for what we need, the customer service is great as well. Any time I have had an issue with the system , I have been taken care of in a short period of time. The software/service in itself has been a huge time saver in our practice. It has also helped tremendously with patient communication.

I like how easy it is to use. I am not a techy and find this software simple.

What I like least is the field of characters allowed in a text. I feel like there can be more.

Christopher

Zing it Review

Kommentare: Overall experience is great, makes a huge difference in appointment compliance and getting people rescheduled if they need to cancel

Very useful for communicating with patients at their convenience

No real complaints, i do wish we could respond to people who text in and have the wrong # or are not in our contacts

vor 9 Monaten

Hey Christopher, thanks for leaving us with this kind review. We're happy to see that you don't have any real complaints at the moment, and that Zingit is helping with appointment compliance and getting patients rescheduled!

Celina
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Zingit Review

Kommentare: Very pleased with the service

I love that zingit is easy to use and has helpful videos. I wish I had more time to watch and implement all the features zingit has.

Nothing, I just simply wish I had more time to research the library and implement strategies that zingit features.

Cindy
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The ease of use. I don't have to call patients to remind of appointments.

I wish there was a way to alert me that someone had sent me a message.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for leaving us the high star review! Happy to see that our platform is relieving you from have to call patients as frequently!

Deborah
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zingit reduces no-shows for appointments

I love the automated text reminders that go out to our patients each evening about their appointment the next day. Patients are able to respond to the reminders to confirm, change or cancel their appointments, which is an efficient use of their time and ours. Calling to leave a message frequently does not connect on a timely basis with our busy patients.

I would like to have the option to send an additional reminder on the same day as the appointment.

Kara

We love Zingit!

The ability of the person to reply and have a conversation with us via text as opposed to just reply Y/N for if you'll be able to make the appointment.

When the patient replies cancel referring to their appointment, the software opts the patient out of the messaging automatically and it's difficult to opt them back in again. Also, the software doesn't always pick up the correct phone number.

Antwort von Zingit Solutions

Thank you! We appreciate the kind words and suggestions.

Anita

Zingit

Kommentare: We have patient appointment reminders set-up and we have less missed appointments due to Zingit! Customer service has been amazing to help when we've needed help! Great company!!

The automation of Zingit is great! Once we set it up it has been maintenance free!

I really don't have a least if I had to pick one it would probably be the cost of it. :-(

Kathryn
President in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Doctor of a busy office

Kommentare: Great

The appointment reminder and getting Google reviews

We cannot customize our message per group texts

Amanda

Best application ever

Zing it makes patient communication so easy

The Character limits are not ideal, but workable