Über Matter

Mach die Teamanerkennung und das Belohnen zu einem Vergnügen – alles innerhalb von Slack oder Microsoft Teams.

Erfahre mehr über Matter

Clean and efficient UX and design, allowing ease of use and integration with other tools.

It's hard to get everyone on the team to use it.

Bewertungen zu Matter

Matter hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 137 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Matter bereits verwendet?

Elvira
Principal Ecologist
Umweltdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Works as long as you work!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Anurag
Anurag
Chief Operating Officer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Didn’t know I needed this until I tried

Love the thoughtful prompts and focus areas on a vast yet really detailed list of skills. Having these at the finger tips of our team members makes it very easy for anyone and everyone to give and seek feedback.

Nothing in particular, they are just getting started and would love to see them keep up the pace they are on.

Antwort von Matter

We always appreciate a success story, Anurag! Happy to hear Matter has been a success with your team.

JESSICA
INSURANCE AGENT in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

JESSICA MACIEL

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been great i love that you are able to say nice things about another person and them being recognized by peers

I loved the recognition that you receive and others are able to also see the comments as well as our bosses. Sometimes things are left unrecognized so its nice to have someone put your good deeds

I actually dont have anything i do not like.

Joel
Mechanical Engineer in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sucky and annoying

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I thought it was kind of fun, but it was mostly annoying. Really the memes on Feedback Friday were trash and unprofessional.

I liked getting patted on the back by my collogues and giving recognition.

Feedback Friday is stupid. The crappy memes are annoying.

Jacinta
Cyber security analyst in Nigeria
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The good side of matter

Kommentare: Well in as much of the redirections and all it's a great application that aids in communication for organization

I like that it's s live application that keeps one updated when tagged

I just don't like that it's a web application if it's a standalone app it would have been great

EVA
Producer in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Always Improve

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Awesome, at first, I was hesitant but then hearing positive feedback and cheering was awesome and it made me feel better.

The rewards. It is nice to be able to get a little something back for the hard work.

Not everyone gets recognize. Some individuals may feel left out and sad..

Sylvia
UR Follow Up in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sylvia Valencia

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The proses I get from my managers and given positive feedback from co-works

I don't have any cons or negative thoughts

Claire
HR Director in Australien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great recognition tool but could use more applications

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great initiative and I'm sure it will improve with each product update.

Having the option to recognise peers or direct reports is a great feature and the interface is pretty engaging.

Our business uses Zoom and we would love to be able to use this in the Zoom chats rather than Teams. Also It is hard to understand how the system works with channels in teams without having to have one giant team chat.

Gloria
Complaint Resolutions Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Matter is nice

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It is pleasant.

It is nice to get recognized by your peers

It clogs up my notifications.

Jordan
Engineer in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good for large companies, not so effective for small ones

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Matter allows for recognition among teams and companies where employees do not often see each other or work together in person.

Feedback/recognition feels impersonal and distant. Since I see all other employees almost daily, there isn't much use for digital feedback or recognition.

chrisite
UR in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

my opinion

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: its a great tool to use to provide feedback and to communicate with your team

its user friendly and easy to navigate anyone can use it

i love it and it is easy and i like the options to use when giving feedback

Mark
Data Professional in UK
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Enabled me to get much higher quality 360 feedback

Kommentare: I have only been using Matter as an individual user for getting 360 feedback (the original functionality it had in 2020). I have used this to gather feedback in roles since 2020. I am really impressed with this software as an individual. Feedback survey software used in companies (if they use any at all) tends to be generic survey forms with freeform text boxes which are ineffective at encouraging specific feedback. The quality of feedback and how it is reported are excellent. I thoroughly recommend Matter and coworkers who have given me feedback have also adopted it.

The skill ontology seems basic at first but it is so useful. It enables you to think of skills you want to develop that you might not have thought of before until you see them as options. The ontology has made me rethink how I approach performance reviews and what skills I want to get feedback on - Matter has really enabled me to own these processes. Once feedback is in it is also clear in reporting to see which skills are highest rated and which ones are worth focusing on for improvement. The form is simple to use and lets people give focused feedback. The prompts that are offered also help to generate feedback and actions. For people who are not used to giving 360 feedback (e.g. people who have just started their careers) it is also intuitive software for them to use. Easy to keep track of responses from coworkers / peers.

Custom rating scales, or at least wider scoring than 1 to 5, would be a major improvement. People are prone to give 4 or 5 for ratings so it would be great to have a wider scale (support e.g. 1 to 10, -5 to +5) and custom descriptions of ratings. The limit of 6 personal feedback in history is low - it would be great if this were higher, or restricted to a timeframe like months, when you don't need Unlimited.

Antwort von Matter

We appreciate your positive note, Mark. Feedback should be constructive and actionable. Glad to hear that our research-backed skill ontology is helping you get amazing feedback!

Robert
Community Partnerships Manager in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Really loving the main concept of Matter. More orgs should use it!

I absolutely love the social element to being able to review others (and request reviews from trusted peers/colleagues). I think that the service itself can really help with identifying where team member skillsets are in terms of developmental stage all the way through to advanced. I've received reviews from colleagues and peers and learned a lot about the steps I could take to level up in my career.

I think it is beautifully designed; no real cons other than just anticipating a bit more in terms of Matter's offerings but I say that knowing that they still bring a lot of value to me and my peers.

Antwort von Matter

So happy to hear Matter is helping you level up your career, Robert! We have a jam-packed roadmap ahead to make Matter even more sticky for teams to build a happier and strong culture. Be on the lookout!

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Take your feedback with you

I simply loved it. Simple and effective, allowed creating tailored questions easily. What I liked the most, is the fact that I could take my feedback "with me" when I switched jobs, as the tool was not bounded to a particular company, my profile was just for me. I believe the fact that every company I worked for had its own feedback tool, yet I still ended up using matter speaks a lot.

I didn't like that other people do not have a profile on Matter, I had to invite my colleagues and every time explain what matter is, as I was using the free version. I would love to work at a company that embedded the tool within its structures.

Antwort von Matter

Matter was started with the premise that professional feedback should be bottoms up and carried from one job to another. I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to our product team.

Product Manager 2 in USA
Unterhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great product, poor integration into my routine

- Feedback outside of traditional performance reviews is important

- Matter's features do not entice me to return back to the product after feedback is given. It's easy to forget about it - Difficult to get my colleagues onboarded in mass

Antwort von Matter

Thank you for your feedback, David. We recently launched Matter for Teams along with our Slack integration in July. This should make feedback giving more sticky. We encourage you to give Matter another spin with your team!

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

IT is good product but different to integrate with slack

It is easy to use software for feedback and recognition. We use this with our slack. It is simple and nothing to complain about for usability.

Biggest issue is how slack integration works. The software do not automatically important slack channel users into the system. As admin, I have to manually add the user and the invited user has to signup before they can use it. It is biggest pain point for using Matter. It should seamlessly integrate with Slack without any manual steps once connected with Slack.

Antwort von Matter

Thank you for the honest feedback. We're so glad Slack has made feedback giving a habit for your team. You'll be happy to hear that we've made it easier for your team to onboard onto Matter with our latest update last week. Now, your team can start giving Kudos and feedback right away once you connect your Slack with Matter. Give it a try and let me know if you have any questions.

Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is a nice way of receiving feedback

I liked that it is not too personal, it allows the team members to write an honest review without feeling that need of making the other person feels good, but rather allows you to tell them how they are doing, honestly. I like that is simple to use, simple to rate in some areas.

There were many types of score that I didn't even know how to rate, also the marketing team may become annoying, way too many emails. Although useful, we never got to use it again after two or three times.

Antwort von Matter

Thank you for the candid review! One of our core product tenets is to ensure feedback is both positive and constructive. We just launched Matter for Teams last month, which includes a new Slack integration, weekly Rituals, and more ways for teams to build happier a remote culture. I'd love to get a chance to walk you through Matter for Teams. Just drop me an email at tai(at)matterapp.com

Joao
CEO in Portugal
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great team feedback tool

Kommentare: I am happy to have adopted Matter for my team feedback

Very easy to operate and shows relevant metrics for management. Allows me to improve engagement across the team and promote a healthy work-life balance

There is room for improvement on the integrations

Antwort von Matter

Happy to see that your team is adopting Matter as part of your feedback culture. I'll be sure to pass along your request for integrations to our product team.

Shivam
Software Analyst in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Matter Matters (but maybe not for your startup)

I've not been with matter for a long period and hence I can't advocate much for Pros. However, what I appreciated is step through guiding for setup and updating employee details and clear details on who can access what and what not.

To set up feedback and managing most HR tasks, I prefer to use google form, Monday and/or simple integrations. I think easiness and startup friendly plan might boost up

Antwort von Matter

Thanks for leaving us a review and how you appreciate our step-by-step onboarding. Matter for Teams just launched to include the ability for HR managers to set up a workspace, manage members, and automate the feedback process. I'd love to find time to walk you through a demo with us.

Nikki
Life Coach in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

A Brilliant Tool For Feedback

Kommentare: I use Matter to ask clients for direct feedback and use it to set goals and assess training needs. As a small business owner, it is ideal.

Matter offers a great way to access client feedback without a lot of stress or having to remind them. Once set up Matter takes care of contacting clients and lets you know when there is feedback to review.

There is nothing that I don't like, it's really helpful!

Antwort von Matter

Happy to hear Matter is helping you gather client feedback, Nikki.

Vaidyanath
Executive director in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for performance review

Kommentare: Ease of managing performance of team

Easy to use and implement is the most important feature

None to be listed here at the moment yet

Antwort von Matter

Easy to set up out of the box is something we're proud that Matter is able to offer teams!

Laura
Paraeducator in USA
E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Will be using again.

Kommentare: Easy, useful and helpful.

Works great, user friendly. Will be using again.

No real complaints on the program. Will be using again.

Antwort von Matter

Matter is indeed user-friendly, Laura! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Joseph
Joseph
Founder in Indien
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Feedback App

Kommentare: This app is helping us build a feedback culture at SaaS Industry :)

Integration with slack, ease of use to share your feedback or Kudos, easy to implement it across the team. The team get's the value of it.

There is no possible way for others to react on a Kudos post, would be great to have a smiley atleast

Antwort von Matter

Great to hear that your team is seeing the immediate value of feedback, Joseph! Thank you for sharing the suggestion to react to Kudos natively inside Slack. I'll be sure to send this over to our product team!

Shubham
Shubham
Associate Director in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sharing review where we engage the most on a daily basis

Closes the feedback loop by eliminating the need to switch to a different app or platform. Slack integration is super useful. Realized request feedback is really innovative tool that helps us prioritize.

Frequent notifications and reminders tend to frustrate many users, so much so many end up muting or removing the app integration

Antwort von Matter

Happy to hear that the Slack integration has made recognition and feedback giving a habit for your team, Shubham.

Allie
sales development manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Love it!

Kommentare: I have had some great success with Matter. It has supported me in becoming a better manager, with tools and data to back up feedback and strategy put into place.

Love the feedback management and team support access.

I don't have too many complaints. I think it would be cool to integrate Looker into it.

Antwort von Matter

Thank you for the kind words, Allie! We're so happy to hear that Matter has been helping you become a better manager. I'll pass along your request for new integrations to our product team!

Ramen
Support Specialist in Kanada
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Simple solution

Kommentare: Very positive and great potential. Will definitely continue using and looking forward to future iterations.

Not as robust as similar products in features, as well as integration with more options.

Antwort von Matter

Thank you for the kind words, Ramen! We're happy to hear that your team enjoys using Matter. I'll be sure to let our product team know about your request for new integrations!