Über Matter

Mach die Teamanerkennung und das Belohnen zu einem Vergnügen – alles innerhalb von Slack oder Microsoft Teams.

Erfahre mehr über Matter

Clean and efficient UX and design, allowing ease of use and integration with other tools.

It's hard to get everyone on the team to use it.

Bewertungen zu Matter

Matter hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 250 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Matter bereits verwendet?

Elvira
Principal Ecologist
Umweltdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Works as long as you work!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the review, Elvira. For context, we are an employee recognition, rewards, and survey tool, not primarily a constructive feedback tool. As a result, if you were looking to Matter for constructive feedback, we'd share that Matter might not be a good fit for your organization. Happy to share alternative ideas, feel free to message us at hello@matterapp.com

Matt
Matt
VP of Engineering in Kanada
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Remote first? Matter matters

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I wasn't sure at first since I hadn't used a system like this before. But now that I've used it for over a year I think it's really valuable. Getting folks to think slightly larger than themselves through peer recognition and surveys helps a remote-first team stay connected.

For a remote-first company, Matter encourages engagement and peer recognition among team members. It also supports the management team taking the pulse of how people are feeling and what they are thinking about.

It can be a little pushy to get responses. This might be a configuration option though.

Zoe
Senior Scrum Master in UK
Verlagswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great add on

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It is easy to use as it is in Slack which we use every day. It is fun so encourages people to use it. It is easy to use and customise. It provides a little friendly competition with the MVP each week.

Nothing, it meets all our needs. They also keep adding new features all the time!

Kristen
Sr. Front End Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Frustrating

1,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Am not a fan of Matter, and avoid using it.

Feedback is listed as images only. There is no text options. I have image set to not display to avoid clutter in my workspaces, so I just seem spam from matter not in my channels.

Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Using Matter has been a game-changer for our team communication!

Kommentare: Very easy and highly recommended for teams looking to boost productivity and communication!

The platform is intuitive, making collaboration seamless. The organization of channels and direct messages keeps everything tidy, and the integrations add tremendous value to our workflow.

1. A little limited in Kudos output formats 2. There aren't many charities to choose from for donations.

Darla
Century Club Support in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Setup

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I think this is a great way to show appreciation to other people.

I appreciate being able to praise my co-workers, showing them of a job well done or kodos for helping me out. I like being able to set up a praise to send out.

It would be nice if it would possibly be able to foresee some of the words I use often and fill them in.

Jill
Senior UX Architect in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Low effort, big impact

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Love it! So easy, and such a big impact!

It provides a VERY easy platform for our employees to recognize each other, and also for those employees to see a summary of their "kudos" for performance reviews. It seamlessly integrates with our Slack instance, so it's right there, all the time.

There is a small bug that makes it a little tricky to assign a feedback category and then start typing the feedback content. Sometimes it deletes.

Danielle
Chronic Care Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Feedback from Matter User

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I've personally had a great experience. I love that we receive reminders in the beginning and end of day to give kudos. We can all become very busy at work and have the intent to send recognition but can easily forget throughout the day, so receiving a cool reminder (they're super funny) is great .

Great for company morale. Recognizing our team regardless of title is very important, no one is exempt from receiving kudos.

I have not encountered any cons using Matter.

Carol
Century Club Customer Service Rep in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Show Your Colleagues Your Appreciation!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

This platform allows us to show our appreciation to our co-worker and management staff for all the little things they do to help us do our jobs brilliantly!

Sometimes the reminders are too much, when you're having a hectic day and don't have time to stop and read them! Other than that, I find it useful!

Charlotte
Executive Assistant in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for employee recognition, birthdays and anniversaries!

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

We used Matter for around a year and it was great for our employee recognition - giving the team a chance to shout out about their colleagues and praise each other for the work they have done. Also, we found it really useful when announcing birthdays and anniversaries, setting reminders for the team to respond to. The choice of vouchers was also great!

There weren't many cons for us, we were happy with the product however managed to find an alternative platform that had similar rewards therefore, we cancelled our contract this year. The engagement did drop after a little while so would've been nice to have something to keep the team engaged!

Britney
Britney
Event Operations Executive in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love using Matter

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's a great way to show appreciation to your team!

Allows our team to send recognition to each other

Nothing, I have had no cons using Matter!

Amy
Product Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Matter is Amazing at Peer Feedback

Kommentare: Absolutely love it - Matter has been a game changer for us.

Before Matter, my team had to wait on our managers for feedback. Our managers are too busy which is why my team looked for Matter. It makes getting a pulse on how your peers feel you're doing so easy and dare I say fun.

Would like to better understand how to use Matter at my company vs just my team.

Antwort von Matter

Amy, thank you for your review - your feedback means a lot to the entire team at Matter.

Mark
Data Professional in UK
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Enabled me to get much higher quality 360 feedback

Kommentare: I have only been using Matter as an individual user for getting 360 feedback (the original functionality it had in 2020). I have used this to gather feedback in roles since 2020. I am really impressed with this software as an individual. Feedback survey software used in companies (if they use any at all) tends to be generic survey forms with freeform text boxes which are ineffective at encouraging specific feedback. The quality of feedback and how it is reported are excellent. I thoroughly recommend Matter and coworkers who have given me feedback have also adopted it.

The skill ontology seems basic at first but it is so useful. It enables you to think of skills you want to develop that you might not have thought of before until you see them as options. The ontology has made me rethink how I approach performance reviews and what skills I want to get feedback on - Matter has really enabled me to own these processes. Once feedback is in it is also clear in reporting to see which skills are highest rated and which ones are worth focusing on for improvement. The form is simple to use and lets people give focused feedback. The prompts that are offered also help to generate feedback and actions. For people who are not used to giving 360 feedback (e.g. people who have just started their careers) it is also intuitive software for them to use. Easy to keep track of responses from coworkers / peers.

Custom rating scales, or at least wider scoring than 1 to 5, would be a major improvement. People are prone to give 4 or 5 for ratings so it would be great to have a wider scale (support e.g. 1 to 10, -5 to +5) and custom descriptions of ratings. The limit of 6 personal feedback in history is low - it would be great if this were higher, or restricted to a timeframe like months, when you don't need Unlimited.

Antwort von Matter

We appreciate your positive note, Mark. Feedback should be constructive and actionable. Glad to hear that our research-backed skill ontology is helping you get amazing feedback!

Jacinta
Cyber security analyst in Nigeria
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The good side of matter

Kommentare: Well in as much of the redirections and all it's a great application that aids in communication for organization

I like that it's s live application that keeps one updated when tagged

I just don't like that it's a web application if it's a standalone app it would have been great

Robert
Community Partnerships Manager in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Really loving the main concept of Matter. More orgs should use it!

I absolutely love the social element to being able to review others (and request reviews from trusted peers/colleagues). I think that the service itself can really help with identifying where team member skillsets are in terms of developmental stage all the way through to advanced. I've received reviews from colleagues and peers and learned a lot about the steps I could take to level up in my career.

I think it is beautifully designed; no real cons other than just anticipating a bit more in terms of Matter's offerings but I say that knowing that they still bring a lot of value to me and my peers.

Antwort von Matter

So happy to hear Matter is helping you level up your career, Robert! We have a jam-packed roadmap ahead to make Matter even more sticky for teams to build a happier and strong culture. Be on the lookout!

Karl
Head of Content and Community in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nothing but good things to say

A lot of companies don't do a good job of highlighting the accomplishments and hard work of its individuals. Matter makes doing so easy. The weekly recognition between peers and higher-ups is fast and fun, while giving people the validation they deserve.

Nope, I truly have nothing negative to say about my experience.

Amanda
CoC Coordinated Entry Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This Matters

Kommentare: I utilize Matter weekly by sending encouragement and good jobs.

The ability to show good teamwork or work in general to others in the company.

Not enough coins to give out each week to those being recognized.

Divi
Intake Specialist in Belize
Anwaltskanzlei, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Recommend Matter

The details it provides. You can customize it to whatever information it is you need.

To be honest, I don't have anything to say in this section. I like everything.

Rain Steban
logistics coordinator in Kolumbien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I matter, all of u matter

what i like the mosta about matter is the facility to use it

that it is not as famous as it should be

Carla
Web developer in UK
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Matter review

That you gave give out kudos to your employees so easily!

I don’t understand how the MVP is worked out

Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing for 360 Degree Feedback

Kommentare: By far the most pleasant 360 feedback product ever created.

Matter puts the individual in control of their 360 feedback.

Would love live chat for questions, support, submitting feature requests. Would also love an enterprise plan.

Antwort von Matter

Thank you for being one of our most loyal fans since day one! We just launched Matter for Teams last month. This new plan will give you access to a new Slack integration, weekly feedback Rituals, and more ways to build a happier remote culture. I'd love to get the opportunity to walk you through for Matter for Teams. Just drop me an email: tai(at)matterapp.com

Erin
Program Manager in USA
Philanthropie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great way to encourage friendly team atmosphere - especially for remote teams!

I love the commitment to creating a company culture of recognition, encouragement, and open communication. The app is more or less exclusively positive, making it really easy to give constant/recurring encouragement. Obviously there needs to be room for constructive feedback but to me this app isn't about feedback - it's about recognizing employees for their hard work and building a team that celebrates wins together.

It does seem like a team needs to use Slack pretty actively to take advantage of some features; my organization relies on a different platform for messaging and file sharing, so that is a bit disappointing. I hope more integrations are in the future of Matter!

Antwort von Matter

Regular encouragement is so important to build a happier team. We're so happy to hear that your team is using Matter to build a happier and stronger culture. We're hoping to release new integrations beyond Slack in the near future. I'd love to find time to chat to hear what messaging app you're currently using to share with our product team.

Steve
SDR in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

How Matter works for us!

Kommentare: Matter bot is fun to use and very engaging. You gt notified when someone posts in the channel and I always find myself reading all of the feedback.

I really enjoy the ability to give back to my colleagues even when it's something small. helps bring all of the hard work to light and everyone can get their recognition.

some of the themes can be repetitive but its not a big issue.

Alessandro
SDET in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid feedback system

Considering the team is remote, matter is a great way to send out feedback you would be able to do in person at the office!

I think the message templates get a little old

Austin
Project Specialist in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Matter Matters

Employees really do feel special when they receive a shoutout for their hard work.

I hear that the cost is a bit overpriced for the services provided.

Sabrina
Conference Programmer in USA
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Matter is a great tool for your team!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

This is great for employee recognition!

Can be a lot getting all of the notifications from others using the platform.