Tribe Dynamics Erfahrungen

Über Tribe Dynamics

Erweiterte Influencer-Marketing-Analytics und Lösungen für kultige Lifestyle-Marken.

Erfahre mehr über Tribe Dynamics

The ability to measure EMV and easily track ambassadors individually or through campaigns is invaluable to my team. We were able to implement the platform quickly.

The difficulty to enter in information about each influencer and the inability to see in depth competitive ranking and in different markets unless upgrading account.

Bewertungen zu Tribe Dynamics

4,9

Tribe Dynamics hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 29 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Tribe Dynamics bereits verwendet?

Stephanie
Stephanie
VP Marketing in USA
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Measure Your Influencer Impact

Kommentare: We are happy to be able to review the impact of our influencer programs in a consistent and measurable way.

Competitive insights, influencer seeding, and in-depth features for managing our influencer campaigns and segments.

Simple to use but the tool is fairly expensive.

Taylor
Influencer Coordinator in USA

Kopari Beauty

The ability to track EMV and see ranking amongst competitors

alissa
Executive Director of Marketing + Comms in USA

Great way to track

This has alleviated so much pressure from my team to manually track all of the influencer exposure.

I wish it allowed us to track more content creators.

Sr Computer Support in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

TDX review

The options that are available for the different areas

How complicated the wording is and that it doesn't really make sense

Brittney
PR Associate Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

I've been using for years and will continue!

Tribe Dynamics is great to manage your influencer database and view all ongoing campaigns. It's also our main social listening tool which helps us to track our influencer efforts. Tribe is always really good at listening to feedback and implementing new features that will help us.

The only issue we run into is ensuring all creators we gift or work with are on the Tribe panel and their content can count towards EMV. We also currently use another management tool that has affiliate directly integrated and manages payouts which has been a huge focus for us in the last year - I believe Tribe is beta testing link currently.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Brittney! We know the influencer industry is constantly changing so we try to reevaluate our market panels regularly to make sure our coverage matches the space. With this in mind, we encourage you to continue to prioritize the influencers who align with your brand! Also, you can now track affiliate ROI via their Shopify discount code straight from your central Tribe hub with our latest Shopify integration! We hope to expand these capabilities in the future and will be sure to keep you updated with any progress.

Erica
Social Media Coordinator in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great team, great product!

Kommentare: I absolutely love the team at Tribe Dynamics. They make sure that you have all the tools you need to be successful on the platform, and check in monthly if you need a quick call to walk through anything you have coming up! They also have an amazing community where you can bounce ideas off of other people who use the platform - it's a game changer!

I love how easy it is to keep track of influencers on Tribe. I can assign tags (like their birthday month, a PR send to include them in, characteristics that will help us determine their eligibility for campaigns, etc), keep records of their address, email, all social channels, etc, and start and implement campaigns so easily. It's also so easy to sort through the influencers to determine which we'd like to use for different opportunities. I also love the "discover" feature, that help identify some influencers we may not be following that have tagged or talked about us recently. The competitive and industry reporting they provide is also TOP NOTCH and extremely trusted by our team.

We currently have two services to help us with social analytics on earned content. I wish that Tribe was able to help track user generated content, because with that we might eliminate the other service. Otherwise, Tribe is amazing!

Claudia
Sr Manager Influencer Communications in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Makes Tracking Campaign Performance Easy

I love that I am able to manage campaigns and influencer relationships in one place. We can effectitely track and analyze the ROI from our partnerships.

The one feature thats missing that I wish was available is Influencer demographic insights. I would love to be able to analyze demographics info for our different partners platforms in order to make informed partership decisions.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your feedback, Claudia! Audience demographic data is on our 2021 product roadmap, so you can expect to see this in the dashboard soon. We'll let you know as soon as it launches! In the meantime, feel free to reach out to your client partner, Victoria, who can also send over our live product roadmap for more insight on what's coming up next!

Valentina
Mktg&Digital Manager in Italien
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing analytics tool

Very helpful to track performances. Easy to use and reliable

Sometimes it takes time to be uploaded, so I need to refresh it

E-commerce Manager, UK & Europe in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Quantifying Influencer Affort and Activity

Kommentare: Overall I have had a good experience and will continue to use the product.

Tribe Dynamics allows us to quantify our influencer efforts and activity simply and easily. Influencer marketing can be difficult to keep track of and to understand performance. Tribe Dynamics gives us the ability to visually see posts and activity and to better understand the performance and impact of a post

Initially I found it hard to understand the scoring method within Tribe Dynamics. When a post in the dashboard showed as having a $5k value members of the senior team thought this is what the post had generated. Once we got used to the way the values were calculated it was easier for all.

Communications Manager in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Tool

There are moment where the interface can be a a bit confusing or feel clunky at times. I also wish we could export images/videos in one swift move instead of downloading them individually.

Christine
Director of Communications in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for tracking

Tribe does an outstanding job at tracking influencer coverage that would otherwise be missed around the clock. Tribe also has wonderful reps that are always on it and available to help answer questions and give more context on new functions and ways to maximize platform usage.

It can be difficult to understand the different data sets, the talent identification is lacking as well as integration in new tools can be slow to roll out (i.e. TikTok, IG reels tracking etc.).

Davina
PR & Influencer Relations Manager in UK

Tribe Dynamics is an Influencer Relations teams best friend

Kommentare: Amazing, so glad I introduced this to the business and it has been an amazing insightful tool that I use daily!

I can organise and track all influencer coverage in real time via brand buzz, campaigns and custom tags! Great TTT monthly reporting as well.

Sometimes it has a lag in picking up coverage or you have to be super accurate on search terms in order to ensure campaigns pick up the correct clippings.

Dana
Social Media Coordinator in USA
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Tribe is the WHY

Kommentare: It's been amazing - super easy to use and super useFUL. I would highly recommend to any and all companies.

Tribe Dynamics is the MOST AMAZING platform and constantly hitting us with the facts. Our leadership asks us for the "why" behind posts, influencers, analytics, etc. and Tribe is always providing us with the numbers, dollars and analytics. Making our "why" very easy to find + prove.

There is NOTHING. This is the easiest software to use.

Lauren
Influencer Marketing Coordinator in USA

Tribe Dynamics makes Influencer Marketing easy and accessible!

Kommentare: Since being introduced to Tribe just about a year ago, I will always recommend this software to other brands and colleagues who do not already use it! It has become such a staple in my everyday work life that I can't imagine being without it - thank you!

Creating campaigns for product launches, partnerships, you name it! It is so simple to organize and track, making our lives that much easier when trying to track deliverables and how content is performing.

Software is very easy to use once introduced and customer service team is super responsive and helpful when I have a specific question!

Poppy
PR Coordinator in Frankreich
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: great!

Very user friendly and efficient software

There should be a feature to select multiple instagram stories/posts to download in one go

anna
transportation specialist in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

GREAT PRODUCT

USEFUL FEATURES, ITUITIVE TO USE, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM

NONE SO FAR. The software is great to use.

Meghan
Influencer Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great software!

Kommentare: It has been amazing!! I dont know what my team did without it.

Ease of use - the platform setup is incredibly easy and navigate!

That you have to buy add one dashboards for different countries

Elisabeth
Marketing Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best platform I've used so far

Kommentare: I have had a great experience thus far. The software itself is exceptional, and the customer service and support is excellent.

The tracking capability of posts from influencers is the best I've experienced so far, and I've worked in influencer relations for the last 4 years, and have worked with 3 other different platforms. You can really tell which influencers are contributing to the growth and value of your business.

There really isn't anything that's a deal breaker for me. There was a learning curve in the beginning but the Tribe team really makes onboarding as easy as possible, and they are always there to help.

Jasmine
Influencer Relations Coordinator in USA

Very Useful for Influencer Marketing

Kommentare: Very easy and provides a lot of insight. Service help was amazing and very attentive brand representatives.

I liked how we can see our top influencers in the easiest way possible. It helps us notice influencers as well as who is our top supporters, top performers, and biggest influencers.

Wish there was a project management feature. It would make the software a lot more 360.

Sarah
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Timesaving and effective!

I absolutely love Tribe! I really like how easy it is to track various campaigns through EMV and how frequently they are posting. Also, a great tool to use to find more influencers to engage with. Tribe does a great job of staying on top of beauty industry news and trends.

It sometimes pulls all images posted by a creator into every campaign. It can be tedious sorting through their posts for each campaign.

letztes Jahr

Hi Sarah, we're happy to hear Tribe has been an effective tool for discovering new influencers! To improve post + campaign assignment, we recommend setting campaign end dates as this will mitigate content overlap overtime. Feel free to reach out to your client partner, Keri, for more best practices on campaign setup and tracking.

Hannah
Influencer Marketing Manager in USA
Kosmetik, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Effective

This is by far the most user friendly influencer marketing tool I've used. I love how accurate the campaigns are and that it pulls in all posts mentioning my brand. The platform also makes organization a breeze.

The platform is very EMV driven-- I wish there were features to sort by engagement vs. EMV.

Julianna
Sr. Growth Marketing Associate in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use!

Kommentare: Our rep has been incredibly helpful with the walkthru of the platform. Looking forward to new features as they roll out

I love seeing all the organic posts of my brand from potential influencers we might not be working with already. Especially from across all the diff. platforms in one place.

I'd like a little transparency in how they decide who has enough clout to capture their post. It doesn't appear to capture as much tiktok content as we have out there by micro influencers on that platform.

Amanda
Sr Director of Social and Content in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, effective

Stories EMV now! Such a gamechanger for measuring

not having stories since that is a key metric and way for influencers to share

Nina
Intern in USA

(Mostly) User-Intuitive

I love being able to see how campaigns accumulate EMV, total engagements, etcetc.

Sometimes filters are very confusing to use, especially when the filter menu seems to have too many bells and whistles that lead to me not being able to get the exact EMV for some campaigns Also, the active campaigns tab doesn't let me search the exact word in a campaign title at times (AKA I input "uk" but no UK campaigns pop up).

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the feedback, Nina! We've recently updated our filtering capabilities and are happy to setup a quick tutorial if that would be helpful. Feel free to reach out to your client partner, Megan, to set up a quick call.

SIMONE
digital marketing technologist in Italien
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer tool for understand your Brand's Earn Media Value

Kommentare: Excellent experience, speed in obtaining data and giving value to earned activities

Ease in obtaining the EMV deriving from marketing campaigns and activation of collaborations with Influencers carried out on Instagram. Comparison of activities and relative value of your brand with competitors.

Possibility to import own data on campaigns, other tools and web analytics