A leading initiative towards teamwork in diagnostic radiology

Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Gustas R.
Radiology resident
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The overall experience using this platform so far have been beneficial to my practice and education. I believe it will be a useful if not daily but at least weekly used tool in my practice for work and educational purposes.

Vorteile: The user interface is user friendly making it easy to use on a daily basis. When faced with an interesting or difficult case one does not have to take an exceeding amount of steps to share a case and seek out the opinion of experienced radiologists connected to the platform.

Nachteile: So far I have not yet come across a flaw of this software that would cause me some kind of discomfort, however I keeping my eyes open towards any flaws that I would report to the authors.

von Collective Minds Radiology an 9.8.2019

Thank you Gustas! We're happy to have you onboard the community.

cmrad.com and dicomlibrary.com integration

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Tomas D.
CTO

Kommentare: Now we are able to provide additional services for our users in www.dicomlibrary.com

Vorteile: Simple to integrate image sharing widget. Possibility to get professional consultation.

Nachteile: There is no "Live Demo" without Login. User should login to understand the value of the platform.