Über Salesbolt

Spare wichtige Zeit durch die Verbindung von Salesforce mit LinkedIn, verbringe Zeit mit dem Aufbau von Beziehungen, nicht mit Listen.

Erfahre mehr über Salesbolt

Bewertungen zu Salesbolt

Salesbolt hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 92 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Salesbolt bereits verwendet?

Fallon
Fallon
Account Manager in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Worth it's weight in gold!

This software makes my life a lot easier. Having the ability to transfer information with a click of a button saves me hours of time per day. I use this software frequently through my daily work. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the founder and CFO od Sales Hub replies to me on email or LinkedIn if I have any challenges and he gets back to me right away!

Having to re-login is my only feedback, I understand this is a safety protocol tho!

Taíssa
SDR in Deutschland
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

From TT to Salesbolt

Kommentare: Amazing, a dream for salespeople, especially to SDRs, prospecting hunters, marketing teams, etc.

it is easy, simple, honest, and practical. Saves time and it's efficient. The connection with Salesforce is very good. I tried all your competitors and I just use Salesbolt now (for months already!). I actually wrote a draft-post to post on Linkedin to show gratitude to a few softwares that changed my sales-life in 2021, and Salesbolt is on top of my mind/list. - Big congrats to all of you and for asking us how to improve. You can see the software is made with love and by experts.

I would improve 2 things: please more colours. It "breaks" the ice, enlightens our day and work, and just makes everything more fun, smooth and cute. Every time I use the Salesbolt as a full column, detached from the browser - which gives me better visibility - I ended up doing things 2x, and this is the major downside I would love to see an improvement. It is almost always necessary that I check data in other pages to enter manually.

Executive Recruiter in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Lots of Potential - Not Quite There Yet

• Ebsta only does first and last name – salesbolt searches more criteria • Can update a candidate page directly from linkedin (nice when uploading resumes and filling in candidate profile) • Can add LinkedIn information right into candidate page under a “linkedin” tab in salesforce

- Cannot automatically updates candidate record when individual updates their linkedin profile - Cant fill in all of the candidate information and attach to a job directly from salesbolt - No email linking to salesforce

vor 7 Monaten

Hey there, thanks for reviewing! :) Salesbolt does now automatically update Salesforce records when individual updates their LinkedIn profile. This is part of our Salesforce app functionality (separate to our Chrome Extension) these 2 tools work together to automate Company Change and Job Change alerts in your CRM enabling powerful workflows: - Email Alerts when a VIP contact changes roles or company - Automatic Salesforce data cleansing - Auto trigger cadence sending via Salesloft or Outreach upon Job Change/Company Change detection Here's a link to our AppExchange app where you can find the enhanced functionality: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N4V00000FN8XVUA1 Thanks again, Craig Maxwell CEO @ Salesbolt, Inc.

BDR in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

New BDR

Easy to use - quickly able to add contacts to Salesforce from LISN

hard to see account/select account at times, far down.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback and positive review! :) Regarding this: "hard to see account/select account at times, far down." Field positioning is controlled by your Salesforce account actually, you can simply have your Salesforce admin adjust the page layout in Salesforce to bring the Account field closer to the top of the page layout, and then refresh Salesforce settings via Salesbolt here: https://salesbolt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/47001188788-refresh-salesforce-settings Hoping this helps! Thanks again, Craig Maxwell Co-Founder @ Salesbolt

Executive Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Salesbolt saves me time

Kommentare: Overall, Salesbolt makes it way easier to capture information and eliminate human errors. It's easy to use. It also makes it easier to update the database.

Thanks to Salesbolt, I do not have to waste my time entering data. Most of the time, it also identifies possible duplicates.

There is a long lag when I enter a new profile from LinkedIn to Salesforce. Also, if there is an existing record that matches the LinkedIn profile, it doesn't update the LinkedIn URL link.

Shane
Shane
COO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Everyone who uses LinkedIn and Salesforce needs Salesbolt!

Being able to create a Salesforce contact, lead, or account in just a few clicks has really sped up our prospecting (and general data entry), while significantly cutting down on data entry errors.

Really not having any issues with the product at all. Current pricing has a pretty big gap between free (just a few records) and unlimited $50 per user, per month. So I'd love to see a lower paid tier in the future.

Global Director of Customer Success in UK

Great tool to create a bridge between LinkedIn and Salesforce

Kommentare: Delivers cross-system awareness between LinkedIn and Salesforce at a very accessible price, allows easy creation of candidates or contacts within Salesforce with no rekeying of data. Also integrates seamlessly with Salesforce based ATS systems like TargetRecruit.

Easy to download and deploy, simple to use and works reliably, upgraded regularly and there are lots of great new features under development

Due to rapid release cycle it's easy to have several versions installed and unsure which is which (this may be because I was an early adopted and working with beta versions, so may not be an issue now.

Business Development Rep in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Efficiency is key

Kommentare: Being able to cross reference through Sales Force help's me find new opportunities in the most efficient way possible. In my position this is well worth it and very important.

I use this while prospecting and it save's me time and helps me operate efficiently and more intelligently by giving me access to the information I need

The only issue I ever had was the initial set up

Junior Sales Consultant in UK

Great to use alongside Salesforce

Thoroughly enjoy using it alongside Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator - saves me heaps of time and ensures I have no duplicates in my CRM.

Doesn't automatically fill in a contact record when an individual moves company and updates their profile, but this is really minor in comparison to how great the product is!

Jordan
Jordan
Sales/Marketing Coordinator in USA

Great for quick, one-off lead adds

I like the ability to click on a linkedin page and send that lead to our CRM

As I said, it doesn't always work. Sometimes wrong information, and sometimes I click refresh ten times and it won't fill in the lead info. That needs to be fixed, and then I would consider using it more regularly.

Lauren
Business Development Associate in UK

Salesbolt - Intuitive, user-friendly and convenient

Kommentare: Salesbolt enables me to prospect quickly, giving me more time to think about personalised outreach. This makes my outreach more premium. Whenever we have had minor tech issues, the fix has always been prompt and the support team are communicative.

The product is easy to use and was one of the tools I was quick to pick up effectively in my short time in sales to date. I particularly like that the email can sometimes be automated - you'd be surprised how much time this saves me when prospecting hundreds of leads in a session. Sometimes the email address can be wrong, however having the suggested options of email format to pick from make it really simple to automate an element of filling in the lead information once we have independently verified the company's email.

Salesbolt can sometimes be slow or not load when multiple tabs are up. This can be resolved for the most part though. Having a pick list for lead owners rather than typing the lead owner name in would be a nice improvement.

Curt
CEO in USA

Critical to how we get leads

Kommentare: The team is great to work with!

Salesbolt helps Breadwinner get leads that our solution is relevant to, and is a great alternative to pure outbound outreach. These are high quality leads that we know have intent to solve the problem our solution addresses. This makes it far easier to initiate a productive and useful conversation to those companies, and saves both parties a lot of time.

Salesbolt is a relatively new offering, and the sky is the limit for how embedded they can make their product within organizations that heavily use Salesforce. Today, the interface is quite simple, and could provide even more visibility on the incoming lead funnel.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you, Curt!

Brian
Sr. Sales Engineer in USA

In front of the changes

Kommentare: Loving it! It almost seems like magic when it updates my records.

Salesbolt helps me keep in front of the changes with my customers as they move to new companies and where they land. This is excellent as I can reach out to them and inquire into their current company and possible need for my product, and to get a warm-intro to their replacement at their previous company. This greatly helps avoid the scenario where a company forgets why they are purchasing your subscription product, when the previous admin forgot to inform their replacement.

none. it's a great solid product! Very useful and we all use it regularly on my team.

UPE in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

prospecting made easier

Kommentare: Great, helps me prospect quickly and easily off of Linkedin. I wonder if they could expand to company directories as well for adding leads. Customer service is great I met with someone there he helped me understand the product more fully. I then went on and introduced it to my entire team who also use it weekly. Also not sure if there is another product like this out there. Easy to install as an extension on Google Chrome.

If you use LinkedIn for prospecting you should download Salesbolt Lite. I would normally find contacts and then have to manually add them to my CRM, Salesforce. This would take hours out of my week. Now when I prospect on LinkedIn Salesbolt let's me right click and automatically pulls the data in to Salesforce as either or Lead or a Contact. Super simple, but very helpful.

Sometimes when the data is pulled, I think it scraps the persons profile and will sometimes grab personal contact information. So not their company email or it will pull their personal cell number. Depending on the industry you are in that might not be a big deal, however I have had a few angry prospects wondering why I am calling their personal line. So you sometimes have to still go in and find those contact details.

Maike
Enterprise Account Executive in UK

Great tool to add contacts from Linkedin into SF right away

Kommentare: Loving it, there is no easier way to add data into SF from Linkedin

- Easy integration with SF, simply Chrome extension - Adding new leads from Linkedin into SF automatically and without hassle, available data such as JTs is being added into the corresponding fields automatically - Duplicates are being spotted straight away if a record already exists in SF

Having to log back in every few days as there is no email verifier

Rowena
AVP - Operations Support in Philippinen
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Helps with efficiency!

Since Salesbolt is integrated with the system that we are using, it makes updating of our leads more efficient. A great tool in managing our leads.

Sometimes it takes a few steps when there are duplicates in Salesforce.

Alex
Sales in UK

SalesPath is a must have!

Very easy to create accounts and contacts from LinkedIn. The input of prospect information is very simple. Matches records that are similar within salesforce so stops duplicates from being created. When creating contacts, you can easily match that contact with an account that has already been created in Salesforce.

Not being able to scrape prospect data.

Federico
Key Account Manager in Spanien
Marktforschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool to save time

I can save time by adding leads directly to salesforce in the same tab. I highly recommend it to any person involved with lead generation and prospecting.

The feature to identify the email address is not always accurate and I have to resort to other tools to find out the exact email address.

Alexander
Business Analyst in Russland

Great solution for Startup and S&M business

Kommentare: We have been looking for a solution for quickly pushing leads & contacts from Linkedin/SalesNavigator to Salesforce. However, all the options that we managed to find on the market at that moment were usually included in a complex and expensive solutions just as one of the features, while we were looking for a very specific ready-to-use integration. That’s why we were so happy we found Salesbolt. All our Sales Reps installed the extension in a few minutes, and for more than 2 months they save many time that they used to spend before for manually creating leads & contacts in Salesforce.

Fast & flexible implementation, great price-value ratio and support.

I did not face with negative experience when using Salesbolt.

Account executive in USA

Salesbolt should be used by everyone in a prospecting role.

Kommentare: Salesbolt has been life changing as an individual contributor. It took the worst part of my job (finding accounts/contacts and manually inputting everything into my CRM) and made it so insanely easy that I now love it.

I can create accounts and add contacts to to the account within my CRM, all from Salesbolt, in seconds. It also generates likely contact info for a contact which saves me so much time by not having to hunt down an email address for any given person.

I love everything about it. I literally have nothing bad to say about it.

SDR in Spanien
Forschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Salesbolt review

Easy to use, it saves me time and is always connected in Salesloft, the integration

when you are in, you cannot go to another page and return

Sales Director in USA

Highly recommended for anyone in sales

Kommentare: Salesbolt makes my job easier by meeting me, the seller, where I'm at and providing the tools I need to find, target, and close sales

Salesbolt makes it incredibly easy to find and add relevant contacts to Salesforce, as well as making it easy to search for and target high value prospects. It's a great weapon to have in any sales arsenal.

Nothing specifically. With any new products there are occasional bugs but the team has been swift to solve for them and provide quick and easy service

Stephanie
CEO/Founder in USA

Life Changing

Kommentare: Stellar! From sales to support, they have been nothing short of amazing!

The ease of adding contacts to Salesforce from either LinkedIn or LinkedIn Recruiter is a game-changer for our organization and our clients. The additional resume upload from LinkedIn just makes life easier as well.

LinkedIn started restricting the number of resumes per month we could download. Nothing that Salesbolt has any control of, but LinkedIn started restricting this.

Business Development Representative in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

SalesHud for the Win!

I love how SalesHud makes a random browse through LinkedIn and the discovery of new people and prospects productive by being able to automatically add them to the CRM. Sometimes you come across a post or activity that leads you to click and explore the profiles of multiple people associated with it and you wonder whether or not they're already in the database or who they were if you want to add them later. No more thinking about that for me with SalesHud!

It would be great to have it a little more detailed in terms of what else a LinkedIn profile gives away e.g. responsibilities, preferences or interests. The interface and ease of use could do with an upgrade but I am more than sure it's coming. Overall I am super happy with SalesHud - thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and Team!

Richard
Richard
Salesforce Administrator in Philippinen
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Free tool that can do the job

Kommentare: You won't find something like Salesbolt Lite because it is free forever and can still do the job, depending on your requirements. Bummer that it does not work in Salesforce Classic but I was told by the support team that the paid version does

- It's free forever - It works - Customizable - I don't think its competitors offers something free like this

- Does not work in Classic UI - Customer Support takes long because it's free anyway - Limited customization