Filtern nach:

Über Salesbolt

Spare wichtige Zeit durch die Verbindung von Salesforce mit LinkedIn, verbringe Zeit mit dem Aufbau von Beziehungen, nicht mit Listen.

Erfahre mehr über Salesbolt

Fallon M.
Fallon M.
Account Manager in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Worth it's weight in gold!

This software makes my life a lot easier. Having the ability to transfer information with a click of a button saves me hours of time per day. I use this software frequently through my daily work. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the founder and CFO od Sales Hub replies to me on email or LinkedIn if I have any challenges and he gets back to me right away!

Having to re-login is my only feedback, I understand this is a safety protocol tho!

UPE in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

prospecting made easier

Kommentare: Great, helps me prospect quickly and easily off of Linkedin. I wonder if they could expand to company directories as well for adding leads. Customer service is great I met with someone there he helped me understand the product more fully. I then went on and introduced it to my entire team who also use it weekly. Also not sure if there is another product like this out there. Easy to install as an extension on Google Chrome.

If you use LinkedIn for prospecting you should download Salesbolt Lite. I would normally find contacts and then have to manually add them to my CRM, Salesforce. This would take hours out of my week. Now when I prospect on LinkedIn Salesbolt let's me right click and automatically pulls the data in to Salesforce as either or Lead or a Contact. Super simple, but very helpful.

Sometimes when the data is pulled, I think it scraps the persons profile and will sometimes grab personal contact information. So not their company email or it will pull their personal cell number. Depending on the industry you are in that might not be a big deal, however I have had a few angry prospects wondering why I am calling their personal line. So you sometimes have to still go in and find those contact details.

Cian O.
Senior Key Account Manager in Singapur
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of SalesHud for Salesforce

It's discrete and blends in well with LinkedIn and Salesforce. The features are simple and benefit the user, saving time and effort.

There are really not that many benefits to using this software and it is so discrete that it could go unnoticed at times. Further integrations and additional features would be a real game-changer. Also, to install this, there are several policies and agreements to be approved and enabled, including access to data. This doesn't comply with many company policies and hence, it is difficult for companies to implement and allow. For example, I cannot use this software for corporate use because it doesn't comply with our data policies.

Antwort von SalesHud

Hey Cian, Thanks for your review and feedback, much appreciated! We're hard at work making improvements and adding new features and integrations behind the scenes, so would love to know what would add the most additional value to you as a user. If you could send your suggestions over to hello@saleshud.com we can see if they're already in the roadmap or get them added in? Thanks again for taking the time to leave genuine feedback, we really appreciate it! The SalesHud team

Chris W.
Chris W.
Business Development Rep in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Efficiency is key

Kommentare: Being able to cross reference through Sales Force help's me find new opportunities in the most efficient way possible. In my position this is well worth it and very important.

I use this while prospecting and it save's me time and helps me operate efficiently and more intelligently by giving me access to the information I need

The only issue I ever had was the initial set up

Richard R.
Richard R.
Salesforce Administrator in Philippinen
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Free tool that can do the job

Kommentare: You won't find something like Salesbolt Lite because it is free forever and can still do the job, depending on your requirements. Bummer that it does not work in Salesforce Classic but I was told by the support team that the paid version does

- It's free forever - It works - Customizable - I don't think its competitors offers something free like this

- Does not work in Classic UI - Customer Support takes long because it's free anyway - Limited customization

Samuel B.
Samuel B.
Account Executive in UK

Makes my day to day so much efficient

Kommentare: Excellent - why did I not have this in previous roles

The worst thing about a 360 sales role is the administration in the background. SalesHud gives me hours back a week, as I don't have to manually enter details into our CRM, it auto populates, tells me if the lead exists already and all round makes my life infinitely easier

I have to log back in every day, a SSO feature would be ideal

Sales Engineer in USA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

Very good product. Needed the ability to create records from LinkedIn and this product delivered!

Was a little clunky at times with the fields I was trying to bring in, overall was great though!

James U.
James U.
Senior Recruiter in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Get em in and got on with your work

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We had issues with people tracking candidates in LinkedIn rather than our Database. We wanted a tool that could quickly pull the information into our ATS so we can more effectively engage with new candidates.

The ease of use. Open the profile "Add Candidate" and then boom straight into our Salesforce ATS. It was setup from our admin for ease of use, but once the fields we're established this thing is a beauty. It's really helped to build our database and start tracking new candidates for future roles, rather than multiple people using "private" messaging on LinkedIn. Love it.

They're have been some updates which had the software not working optimally, but they turn around to have it working was not long. So good customer support.

Emily O.
Emily O.
CEO in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to connect LinkedIn and Salesforce

Kommentare: Great customer service and a useful product.

I use this software to add contacts and accounts from LinkedIn to Salesforce. It's really seamless for that purpose, which helps me more easily connect some aspects of the two platforms without needing LinkedIn Sales Navigator.

It required a tiny bit of customization to get started but was honestly very simple.

Akmal S.
System admin in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Salebolt

Kommentare: I overalll like the software and I recommend to others.

Ease of use and easy to configure and user friendly.

It is a little bit expensive and it take time to take decisions on purchasing.

Maike D.
Enterprise Account Executive in UK

Great tool to add contacts from Linkedin into SF right away

Kommentare: Loving it, there is no easier way to add data into SF from Linkedin

- Easy integration with SF, simply Chrome extension - Adding new leads from Linkedin into SF automatically and without hassle, available data such as JTs is being added into the corresponding fields automatically - Duplicates are being spotted straight away if a record already exists in SF

Having to log back in every few days as there is no email verifier

Alex A.
Sales in UK

SalesPath is a must have!

Very easy to create accounts and contacts from LinkedIn. The input of prospect information is very simple. Matches records that are similar within salesforce so stops duplicates from being created. When creating contacts, you can easily match that contact with an account that has already been created in Salesforce.

Not being able to scrape prospect data.

Alexander K.
Business Analyst in Russland

Great solution for Startup and S&M business

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have been looking for a solution for quickly pushing leads & contacts from Linkedin/SalesNavigator to Salesforce. However, all the options that we managed to find on the market at that moment were usually included in a complex and expensive solutions just as one of the features, while we were looking for a very specific ready-to-use integration. That’s why we were so happy we found Salesbolt. All our Sales Reps installed the extension in a few minutes, and for more than 2 months they save many time that they used to spend before for manually creating leads & contacts in Salesforce.

Fast & flexible implementation, great price-value ratio and support.

I did not face with negative experience when using Salesbolt.

Business Development Representative in UK

SalesHud for the Win!

I love how SalesHud makes a random browse through LinkedIn and the discovery of new people and prospects productive by being able to automatically add them to the CRM. Sometimes you come across a post or activity that leads you to click and explore the profiles of multiple people associated with it and you wonder whether or not they're already in the database or who they were if you want to add them later. No more thinking about that for me with SalesHud!

It would be great to have it a little more detailed in terms of what else a LinkedIn profile gives away e.g. responsibilities, preferences or interests. The interface and ease of use could do with an upgrade but I am more than sure it's coming. Overall I am super happy with SalesHud - thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and Team!

John S.
Account Executive in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Wanted Salesbolt to get Leads from Linkedin

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Not great to this point. Not sure if being an Admin would help but no chance of that.

Easy to install into Chrome. Seems like the fields are easy to fill-in.

Integration did not seem to work. I am using Salesforce Lightning and really wanted to get leads into it from Salesbolt but did not work for me.

Antwort von SalesBolt

letztes Jahr

Hey John, Thank you for the candid feedback, we really appreciate knowing more about your experience. The free Lite version currently requires a little configuration (but no need to be an administrator actually) we are improving this to make it more seamless in the very near future. In the meantime, I'm confident that I could walk you though setting up and have you creating leads in no time, would you like to book a 15-minute meeting with me so I can put this right for you? Thanks again, Craig https://drift.me/salesbolt/meeting/meeting

Alfie U.
Account Executive in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Efficiency Ensuring Automation

Kommentare: It solves the challenge of integrating the two main places a salesperson goes a CRM & LinkedIN.

- Its integration with Salesforce & Linkedin - The fact it can run via Yandex Browser unlike many chrome extensions - Its free to use and has a lot of potential - Good Features on the roadmap - Hyper responsive customer support

- It's lack of monetisation slows the release of new features on the roadmap

Ethan H.
Operations Lead in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product- fantasitc team

5 letztes Jahr

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really helped us by being open to working to understand our particular needs and finding ways to make a product that met those needs. I think for our team, the #1 thing was ease of use and reliability. We appreciate the ability to manage our contacts in Salesforce better by having a tool that ensures we aren't bring in duplicates from LinkedIn. Better still, it's simple enough we don't need to spend time troubleshooting any issues. Great product for a fair price.

We are looking forward to having the ability to pull more information from a person's Linkedin profile onto a created candidate record. To date it hasn't been an option but our hope is that soon it will be!

Alfie U.
Sales Development Rep in USA

A step towards Seamless Automation

Kommentare: It saves me time on the tedium of switching windows from Linkedin to SFDC, and helps me build a more responsive/agile workflow.

- It's integration with Linkedin - The ability to look up pre-existing records - The openness about where it is going (i.e. Product roadmap)

- It's only pitfall is its reliance on Linkedin allowing it to function as an extension.

Haylee P.
CDR in USA
Informationsdienst, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

New user review

Kommentare: Great, easy to see who my clients are. going into the contacts and seeing who has a license, and who the MPOC's are. Navigation is the only tricky thing, finding where everything is and what is important to me.

Very clean and helpful software, easy to access client accounts

Still getting to know the platform, there is a lot going on so still trying to find footing

Richpal M.
Inside Sales in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Reduced our time in adding contacts from LinkedIn

One of the major reason we started using Salesbolt was because we were able to reduce our time in creating contacts from LinkedIn. Our team used the tool and we all were able to save a lot of time.

We got what we were looking for, so there is nothing that we did not like

Salesforce Admin in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good, Simple Way to Gain Insight

Ease of use -- it's always there, and it's free!

Wish it could pull in even more data, do a better job of attaching to the correct record when multiples are open.

Antwort von SalesHud

Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! The SalesHud development team are constantly working on improvements and enhancements so we'd love to hear any specific feedback or requests over at hello@saleshud.com We think you'll like what we're working on!

Richard B.
Business Development Rep in UK

Avid User and Fan

Kommentare: Exactly what I needed

Ease of Use - super intuitive, no need for training Integration - Integrates seemlessly with our current tools

Cant take data from everywhere. In the Beta version, you have to login every day

Jordan B.
Business Development in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great app extension!

Saves me so much time and allows my team to log all their LinkedIn activity.

Not much. Ideally less clicks invovled to create new account and contacts but the fact that you can do both from linkedin is awesome

Josh J.
SDR in UK

How did people add prospects before SalesHud

Integrates seamlessly with LinkedIn and Salesforce Saves me hours a day when it comes to adding contacts into Salesforce Has a great UI

Absolutely nothing, cant imagine my day without it

Wim V.
Marketing in Belgien

Sales Automation

Kommentare: Well, instead of inserting new leads, accounts and contacts by hand, I can do the same with a few clicks. It fills the info in automatically and saves me time. It is thus more efficient and it prevents mistakes.

I like the fact that SalesPath helps you semi-automatically insert new accounts, leads and contacts without having to swtich tabs and copy & paste. So, less chance to makes mistakes and more time to save! I love it!

Every couple of days you seem to login again and re-grant access to Salespath. I also would like to see additional fields that I can fill in. Now I need to do that in Salesforce.