Über BusinessBid

Die Schöpfer von BusinessBid verstehen deine Ziele. Durchdachte Lösungen für den Geschäftseinkauf und die Beschaffung.

Erfahre mehr über BusinessBid

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu BusinessBid

5,0
4,9

BusinessBid hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 9 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BusinessBid bereits verwendet?

Jegan
Head of Business in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Summary

Kommentare: Very fast, robust team. They helped me scale the business.

The client and supplier interactions are very easy.

Nothing much that i can write about at the moment.

Maryna
Procurement team lead in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Software use

Kommentare: We are using Business Bid to raise and fulfil requisitions. It helps us to streamline the process from the moment when a request is raised to approval my management to the request fulfilment by procurement department.

The software is very easy to use, all users have learned quickly its functionality. The integration with our process was relatively easy and smooth.

From time to time we face needs for the functionality improvements and Business Bid team assist us promptly with it.

Clarisse
Director, Purchasing in USA
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

BusinessBid offered a great alternative to the larger platforms available today

Kommentare: BusinessBid was a pleasure to work with. At the time I reached out, their platform did not offer what I needed but they were willing to spend time and understand what I needed and delivered quickly. Not only did they deliver quickly, but they helped train our suppliers and users, created manuals and actively participated in the RFP process throughout to ensure any hiccups were addressed promptly. Their service was excellent.

This software allowed me to issue a large scale raw materials RFP comprised of over 1200 raw materials and 55 suppliers with minimal training while reducing my workload considerably. BusinessBid really worked with me to understand what I needed and customized the platform almost exactly as I needed it.

The platform sometimes requires too many clicks to get to a certain page or place but frankly, that's based on what we collectively designed and can always be improved upon later.

Muhammad
Digital Marketing Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Baumaterial, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Recommended online procurement tool for mid size companies

Kommentare: Their support team is very cooperative as they offered custom solutions for some of our company process issues. The good thing is they are still adding more features to the tool and the existing user don't have to pay extra for new features.

I helped my company to choose and implement this tool for our procurement process. Initially, we use basic parts like generating RFQ and RFI but later we were amazed by how easy to organize our supplier and products database in this tool. They have more advanced features like Auctions and invoicing but we never used them.

I think there is still a lot more they can do with their tool, especially if they should build a mobile app for it. Right now I think there is no easy on click integration available with other tools, especially with any accounting software.

Iyas
Partner in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Business bid review

Ease of use and customer support , and quick responsiveness

Does not have spend analytics module , this should be developed to support procurement staff

Omer
Procurement Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Kommentare: Great

Its user friendly and easy to learn. Helped us with our delivery system streamlining.

Anyone can make changes any time without admin approval

Bala
Head Of Group Internal Audit in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use Procurement Software

Kommentare: We are very happy with the kind of support they gave and are continuously giving. They have experienced procurement professionals who are helping us in making strategies along with the software. So far it's been a great experience and we are looking for many more years of partnership ahead.

Earlier our process was more manual and now we have automated our entire procurement software from BusinessBid. The Team at BusinessBid demonstrated professionalism throughout the process. They understood our challenges and helped implementing exactly what we needed. Implementation, including training, was smooth and didn't take lot of time and efforts.

We have not come across any significant issues as such till date. If we face some minor issues, mainly understanding / clarification related, the support team helped us in resolving the same immediately.

Murali Krishnan
Purchase Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

As a user

User Friendly, Value for money, Good Support on requirement

Flexibility should be better, Better online & training support with materials.

Samer
Finance Senior in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Easy and friendly to use Grest tool to support in cost optimization

Nothing major so far we haven’t experienced any issues