One Click Contractor Erfahrungen

Über One Click Contractor

One Click is to home improvement sales what the nail gun is to roofing. It reduces the amount of time it takes to sell a project.

Erfahre mehr über One Click Contractor

Easy to implement with the team. New sales people onboarded quickly.

Bewertungen zu One Click Contractor

One Click Contractor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 26 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du One Click Contractor bereits verwendet?

Joshua T.
COO in USA

Growth Potential

I like the scalability of the software and the fact that we can add many different products to it and that we can easily and quickly build complex quotes for customers that look professional and are more detailed than our competitors. We have been able to grow our business considerably with this product and we intend on using it for a long time.

There are a few things that I wish I had control to edit but are limited to the support team to edit. There are also a few things that I wish they would update sooner rather than putting them on a list that could take a couple years to get to.

Sherri S.
Office Manager/Finance director in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product for our sales team!

Kommentare: I've worked closely with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the experience has been great!

This product takes all the guesswork out of pricing in the field for our Sales Team, and allows me to change pricing without having to notify everyone. It's already at their fingertips.

I haven't found anything about it I don't like yet!

Kim G.
Director of First Impressions in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Updating Customers

We can add, subtract and also compare proposal for customers to see. They see what each item is and the charge for it. It help to explain to them exactly what they are paying for.

Sometimes duplicates customers with weird dates.

Jeff M.
Project Consultant in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Home improvement sales of windows and doors

Kommentare: One-click has become a valuable tool in our sales process. It enables our users to conduct business in people’s homes from start to finish. It also enables us to do many of these tasks remotely. This ultimately eliminates some unnecessary visits to homeowners cutting down on wasted time and driving.

It enables our staff to build windows and doors for homeowners at the kitchen table and provide them with an accurate estimate within a short period of time.

At first, their were some connectivity issues which caused extended periods of lag time until the software would actually launch. This created hesitancy for our users to want to use it when in real time sales situations. Since then, those issues have been resolved and it works with the consistency of all of our other software systems.

Patrick R.
President in USA

Saved us!

Kommentare: They got us up and running in no time. They made it simple and handled everything for us. I just hand to hand over a price list and our terms and conditions document. They took care of the rest.

The navigation is very instinctive. This product saved us as we implemented right when the pandemic hit. We were immediately able to deliver electronic presentations and proposals without having to be in the same room as our customers.

I wish we had done it sooner so we could have benefited from the efficiency

Michael D.
VP Sales & Marketing in USA

The Future of Remodeling

Kommentare: It changed the way we interact with outer customers, doubled our business, lowered our overhead and tripled our average deal. What’s not to love!!

Estimation on complex and even simple jobs used to take hours, now it’s literally done in a few minutes.

What it accomplishes in estimating and time saving it lacks in appearance. A sleeker, better functioning user interface would be the cherry on top!

John P.
General Manager in USA

Great Tool!

Kommentare: We have been using One Click at our company for more than two years. It completely changed how we sign contracts with our customers. It has made it a much better, more accurate and easier process.

The presentation to the customer and the ease of use are great.

The way the historical date is organized is not very efficient. You also cannot see a list of all the contracts you have in the system.

Artur B.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bak Brothers

Kommentare: Overall very nice.

Easy to implement with the team. New sales people onboarded quickly.

Some technological limitations. No contract addendum capability.

John M.
Accountant in USA

Good product

Kommentare: Creating estimates faster

Easy to create estimates on the go in the field

Continue to get fatal errors when customers or estimators try to sign contracts

Cash C.
Owner/oleratir in USA

My review

Kommentare: Using it pretty basic right now , but it is the tool I use and it helps me with my business at this point

Front end of estimates, I can put together an estimate and send it out quickly

Backend of tracking and follow up , not set up to maintain customer follow up for long periods of time, it’s follow up, lost or sold , need tickler file to separate short term follow up and long so as not to have to dig thru untimely follow ups

Calvin G.
Partner in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One Click is a game changer

Kommentare: They have been great to work with.

We don't waste a lot of time in proposal development.

I can't think of any.

Christian C.
IT Support Specialist in USA
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Dreamstyle One Click Review

Kommentare: Great

The implementation process has been super easy. Working with both [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been awesome. They have been able to take the process each of our office locations uses and build them in One Click.

We are currently still implementing One Click Contractor at each of our offices, but in the two locations we have One Click up and running there have been no bad comments.

Josue H.
Operations Manager in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It pretty much does it all

Kommentare: One Click is easy to use and it helps me get a lot done in just one place rather than using multiple programs.

My favorite part is that I can build a contract that prices everything out for a client and also send it out. then the client is able to electronically sign it and then my work can begin without having to use another program to send the contract and also send out the detailed pricing and all the legal documentation.

The color sorting could be better but its not a huge deterrent.

Gwen O.
Controller in USA

Review

Easy to use.. System generates agreements and lets us know when a contract has been signed.

Photos doesn't talk well with CRM. When a rep adds a photo it doesn't import into our CRM systems yet. This would be a great feature as now we have to manually do this process.

Cody G.
Sale Person in USA
Baumaterial, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Program

I really like that it gives me the opportunity to do quotes much faster than the old fashioned way. Its very easy to set up many options listed clearly for our clients.

What I like least about the software is that it is data connection required. Some areas don't have good service which makes it a bit frustrating at times, however, this is not very common.

Lori W.
Office Manager in USA

Good CRM

The software helps my sales staff optimize their time and effort to get the consumer the information quickly (and remotely, if necessary).

Sometimes the conversion to our other software can be clunky.

Shanti S.
Estimator in USA

Good software

Kommentare: Pretty good software

Easy to produce proposals. Easy to pull up old proposals

Difficult to change templates. Difficult to change terms.

Jesse J.
Sales Professional in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pretty easy to use with some great features

I like how there is a lot we can do through the software. Great for in field sales.

Could use a little integration with some of the features.

Jim K.
Marketing Director in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and easy to use

Kommentare: Support has been great

Saves time, looks professional, nice storage of literature library

Really not much to complain about here.

Scott Z.

Kommentare: Excellent

Quickness and accuracy of pricing presentation.

No spell check. No ability to add financing options .

Grace H.
CEO in USA

Great concept, Unstable execution

Our company uses One Click and I appreciate the overall functionality. It is a glitchy system and variable when in use at a customer's home. This is my largest concern.

Unstable at times, updates disappear, glitchy while using

Chris H.

Implementation into our system

Kommentare: We need to use the system more effectively in our everyday sales with clients

Ease of producing estimate in home for sale on spot

trying to set up the initial structure. seemed to be very time consuming

Seth B.
Officer in USA

One Click Contractor Review

Kommentare: Disappointing. We had a vision of our sales reps being able to give in home sales presentations on an iPad, which would look more professional and clean up paper contracts. Unfortunately, we paid thousands of dollars for electronics and having a professional digital presentation created to never be used by our reps in home because all seven of our reps have zero confidence in One Click Contractor.

The idea that we could efficiently and accurately estimate projects in the home and secure all necessary sales documents electronically.

Developers never got it to easily and efficiently calculate accurate estimates.

Steven S.
General Sales Manager in USA
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Happy

Kommentare: Exciting

Development phase but we are very excited

Do not have any cons at this time still in development

Amber H.
Sales in USA

Kommentare: Very easy to use

It’s very easy to use! I love that it’s customizable!

Nothing I would say I don’t like about One Click