Tadum

Tadum Bewertungen

von Code and Effect

Tadum has made my meetings more productive

Bewertet am 18.5.2019
Karen U.
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have been using Tadum for a regular meeting with my mentor for several months. The tool has helped us make progress towards important goals, with very little effort on the record-keeping side of things. I find it so useful that I introduced it to my business partner, and we are now using it for our weekly meetings. I am eager to introduce it to others with whom I meet regularly. It's the sort of thing that helps you go further faster.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to build a useful agenda and capture the to-dos and notes from each meeting. It's built in a way that keeps everyone on track.

Nachteile: It doesn't talk to my other apps yet, that I know of, but I imagine that will come.

Tadum is anything but dumb!

Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Dartanion J.
Assistant Manager
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I wasn't sure how much I would actually use this program after the meetings were over but I find myself going back to the saved meeting to reference what was discussed and also hold myself more accountable for things mentioned in the previous meetings. A great addition to our weekly meetings!

Vorteile: I liked that everyone in the company had the option to share their insight in one localized place for meeting notes. There's no need to pull up individual emails, notes or other forms of temporary communication because everything is nicely laid out in one form.

Nachteile: It looks a little bare bones and isn't as flashy as other similar software but doesn't take away from how effective it is if used properly.

Tadum helps me look like a rockstar

Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Brittany A.
Co-Founder
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: One of my fav features is that Tadum emails you when your meeting agenda needs to go out. I love the little reminder. After I've filled the agenda in, it gets pushed to the members on my team. This gives everyone a chance to add their contributions and be prepared for our meeting.
The first meeting we used with Tadum was amazing. It was a black and white difference. Everyone came prepared with their notes, they all contributed and we ended on time!

Vorteile: - It keeps me organized
- It easily assigns tasks to team members
- I can see all of my to-do lists from multiple meetings in one place
- It allows me to customize my meetings
- I can alter permissions for different meetings
- All of my notes are in one place
- Great blog posts about how to run effective meetings

Nachteile: I would love if it integrated with Trello. But I hear it's something the development team is working on