Über Guusto

Guusto ist eine einfache, nachhaltige und kostenlose Plattform für die Anerkennung deiner Mitarbeitenden. Jeder ausgegebene Cent geht tatsächlich an deine Mitarbeitenden, um die maximale Kapitalrentabilität zu erzielen.

Erfahre mehr über Guusto

I had received a gift card from school. The integration with merchandise is excellent.

I had trouble finding the Canadian Vendors - I eventually found them at the bottom of a very long list.

Bewertungen zu Guusto

4,9

Guusto hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.574 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Guusto bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.573)

Jeanette
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Make others Feel Special!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Kapil
Kapil
Life Enrichment Supervisor in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best gifting tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy with Guusto. I used it twice this month. Missed out on using it last year. Now I know the true value of the gift and can't wait to continue reaping its benefits.

Ease of use. Plethora of rewards to choose from. Utility gift (appropriate) gift.

More infromative app and gift card that shows and guides the user to successfully use the gift.

Debbie
Supervisor in Kanada
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Supervisor

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Love it! It is fast and easy, you download from your credit card and use the ecards when you want to recognize a staff member. I use it for all my incentive and contests.

I really like using Guusto as it is fast, it save me from going shopping, I just download the ecard and send, great motivation for the team. Fast and Easy !

I would like that there would not be a download cost. that would be my only recommendation for changes.

Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Gusto makes getting gift cards fun!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been wonderful. I love getting Guusto gift cards and I love using them.

Gusto customer service is top notch. Very quick and helpful. I really like having lots of options to use my gift card with. Also, I like being able to hold the gift card on my account until I'm ready to choose where I want to use.

What do you dislike about Gusto?Sometimes it's a bit tricky to get logged into your account but after some practice it gets quite easy. Customer service was great support and sent me info on how to log in .

Charlotte
Contract Administrator in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great idea and so easy!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This allows me to give rewards that are meaningful to employees. We provide high productivity rewards to our employees and prior to discovering Guusto we were giving them "swag", however; all our employees now have more than enough hats, mugs and jackets. We needed something new and meaningful to them and this works so well!

This platform makes rewarding employees seamless and easy. It allows employees to use their rewards in ways that are meaningful to them, and their families. Also, the customer service I have received from Guusto has been incredibly quick and always helpful. I also love that I did not have to set up individual accounts for all of my employees - just email them a reward!

So far, I haven't found anything that I don't like about Guusto.

Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Convenient

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Easy to use, employees like it. Lots of choices.

Nothing stands out that i dont like with Guusto.

Pharmazeutika, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Rewarding a job well done

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Very simple and easy to use, able to send gifts for employee recognition

Missing an option to redeem gift card for some popular businesses

Zeeshan
Zeeshan
Ramp Agent in Kanada
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The ability to redeem our Guusto dollars for any real vendor

There isn’t anything as such that I disliked about it

Gerry JB
Gerry JB
insurance advisor in Kanada
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

good to use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

it is very good for switching my gift to the shop that I like.

I cannot find shoppers from gift card list.

Daniel
Daniel
Digital Marketing Mgr in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good rewards program for incentives with diverse choices

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like that it allows for the employer to spontaneously reward employees with items they actually want and can be delivered on demand.

While they have a lot of options, you are still limited to what they offer on the platform

Molly
Molly
Interviewer in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Employee Appreciation service

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good experience. Being recognized for my hard work and doing well for the company, getting great feedback from people at support. It’s great.

I love that you can receive a reward as soon as it’s sent. I really like the variety of options in the catalog. And I love the way the sender can include a note detailing why the employee is being recognized.

There’s not anything i particularly dislike. It might be cool if the funds could go on a paycheck or something but honestly I think it’s pretty cool the way it is.

Senior Customer Relations Specialist in Kanada
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

GUUSTO REview

Kommentare: Overall experience was great as this is a very practical platform

Things I like about Guusto are the ease of access to gift cards. Enough security to avoid tampering and you can save money by banking it.

I guess the website is a bit cluttered and can be improved.

Lydia
Manager, Employee Engagement in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Using Guusto for Employee Recognition

Kommentare: We implemented Guusto to enable us to recognize our employees when they go "above and beyond". We do send giftcards through Guusto as prizes for these recognition activities. We've enjoyed using the Guusto platform.

Guusto has been improving continuously since we started using it. We've really appreciated that the team is focused on optimizing the platform from a user and administrator standpoint and there have been so many small tweaks that have helped us (e.g. ability to update batches of records by uploading a new list, instead of making manual changes). The support we receive has been great. Our Account Manager (Skai) is extremely responsive and always gets back to me quickly if we're experiencing any challenges.

While new features are often in development, there's no regular update to hear about them. Sometimes, we literally stumble across them. We have our employees as one big team so that everyone can see all of the nominations. It might be nice to have a filter option so that users could choose to see nominations from their team / department / location. It is possible to do this as an administrator by downloading a list if you have user records configured accordingly. The platform is not optimized for use in Internet Explorer - although it is still functional.

Antwort von Guusto

Hi Lydia, Thank you kindly for the thoughtful feedback that gives us a valuable opportunity to improve and earn your 5th star! Glad to hear you appreciate our continuous efforts to improve the platform! We actually publish New Feature articles in our help centre, and based on your feedback, we'll add some notifications when new ones get written. Whenever possible, we always recommend using a modern web browser like Chrome, as Internet Explorer is not well supported by Microsoft anymore. Lastly, I'm happy to report that there is already a way to filter nominations by team/department/location. Reach out to our customer success team, as we're always happy to help customers get the most out of the product. Muucho Guusto :)

Steve
Director Human Resources in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Service - Very easy for Users and for Admins

Kommentare: Instant Employee Recognition is the business problem, and Guusto has been a great tool for helping HOMESTAR Financial Corporation meet that need. It is simple enough to use; both managers and employees seem happy with how we're using it (went 'live' July 3rd of this yr). The Customer Support from CSR and his Team is INCREDIBLE! I sent a question about an issue yesterday - within 24 hours, their Tech-Design team had created a whole new solution, including adding two new feature 'buttons.'

Low cost and ease of set-up was great for getting started. And any time I have an issue or a "how can I do so-and-so...?" whatever question, I get a response and usually a solution within 30 minutes. A few times they've had to do an overnight 'update' to put in a "fix" but the next day, things have worked better.

there's limited flexibility with naming conventions, and that's a small thing (and I'm told they're looking into that). Reporting is OK, since you can dump lots of data into Excel, but it would be cool if I could choose the specific data I needed and not get "everything" at once.

Antwort von Guusto

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Our goal is to empower firms with affordable real-time solutions for recognizing your people, and we're so glad it's working! We love hearing suggestions from customers that help us make the platform even better! I've passed your feedback along to our product team, and they are working to integrate some solutions. Muucho Guusto :)

Patricia
HR Coordinator in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Reward and Recognition for Frontline Team Members

Guusto is easy to use, and provides many of our team members lots of options! it's a great program to provide employees with rewards and recognition. They have a ton of merchants to choose from and have an option fo a printable or e-gift card!! Guusto Customer service is very attentive and helpful. They are fast at replies and help out every step of the way. I love using Guusto platform!!

As HR, we always ensure the reporting aspect is up to date. We recently encountered a problem where we weren't able to download reports and this held back from our day to day activities for sites.

Cesar
Cesar
Financial Advisor in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Hands down the BEST rewards platform !

Kommentare: Before Guusto, I was having to run out to the store all the time to buy gift cards for my colleagues and clients. It was also way less impactful since I had to put them in the mail and they didn't arrive for a few days from the event that triggered me wanting to send a gift. Guusto has been an amazing tool to help me build my career.

Guusto is so easy to use! I love being able to recognize my colleagues whenever they help me out. It saves me so much time, and is super effective since they get to pick where they want to redeem it. I also like using it to thank my clients for their business. It has helped to strengthen my relationship with them.

There's nothing to not like! The app is really smooth. I've never had an issue, and everyone I've given Guusto gifts has been really appreciative.

Antwort von Guusto

Hi Cesar, Thank you for posting a review! We're so glad to hear that you love using Guusto to recognize your colleagues. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything :) Thanks for being an awesome Guusto member! Muucho Guusto, Emma

Melissa
Solution Specialist in Kanada
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Top Notch Rewards Program!

Kommentare: Rewarding my peers is quick & easy! Who doesn't love instant gratification? I am able to easily reward my peers instantly, there's no wait time & I am able to keep track of all rewards sent/ received & it notifies me when a reward has been redeemed & who redeemed it! The organization & tidiness of the program is superb. I also like that I have the ability to choose the denomination that I would like to send. Customization is a breeze. This program is excellent for business & personal use! You can send gifts to anyone you'd like, whether it's work related or for friends & family - the options are flexible! It's no longer necessary to visit a brick & mortar for gifts - Guusto offers the ability to do your gift giving virtually. With the ease of the app itself, you can do it from absolutely anywhere, which is not only convenient, but a huge time saver as well. This method of recognition & gift giving has also saved on administrative & shipping costs - it's also environmentally friendly!

Guusto is a fun & easy way to recognize & reward your peers' hard work! Guusto has a wide variety of gift options, so you can rest assure that there will be something for everyone! Recognizing ones hard work, dedication & quality of their work is important in order to build healthy morale & maintain close, professional relationships within the workplace as well as outside of it! I can state, with 100% confidence, that Guusto's reward program is the best I have ever used! Gift giving & recognizing one's hard work & dedication is one of my favorite things to do ( being on the receiving end is a lot of fun as well. ) I highly recommend this program to anyone that is looking for an incredibly easy & super fun way to give & receive these tokens of appreciation. Also, being able to choose where you spend your dollars is a perk that ensures the receiver is able to get a gift that they will, without a doubt, be happy with! Way to go Guusto! A++!!

I have no dislikes to provide! I love everything about Guusto!

Pharmazeutika, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good tool for recognition

Kommentare: Quite good overall.

I really enjoy that you can send to anyone in the organization, not just your own team. I also love that it can go directly to someone's personal email, rather than a work email, so they can receive it anytime. Always nice to get a pick-me-up and get some appreciation on the weekend or after hours.

Having 450 employees in my team... I found it difficult to search for them at time since I didn't always know the individual's last name (or duplicate names). Would have been nice to have an additional search filter enabled (eg. store number) to help narrow it down.

Jessica
Manager, Talent & Culture Operations in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Freedom to choose your own gift !!

Kommentare: easy access to gifts

I appreciated receiving this by email ( as we are all working remote) this makes it super easy to send/receive. I enjoyed also being able to divide the amount I have received at multiple vendors. I received a generous amount and was able to divide as I pleased and when I needed it on my phone while shopping which made my experience super user-friendly. I enjoyed having the personalized message from my team as well as my company logo

There is not much I can think of that I disliked. Everything worked well.

caterina
Business Coach in Kanada
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Go with Guusto

Kommentare: Giving and acknowledging is a great combination, just need more visibility of the product and how more people can use it. Also, feedback from those who have received an experience when I have personally been the user.

The whole idea behind the software, it's ease of use and thoughtful interactions and levels of customers who can use it.

It needs to be more visible to businesses who are small.

Antwort von Guusto

Hi Caterina, thank you for leaving us a review. We're so glad to hear you're enjoying using Guusto! Our aim is to make recognition simple and thoughtful. We work with companies of all sizes, and are rolling out some new marketing initiatives very soon. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our support team anytime, and we'd be more than happy to help! Muucho Guusto :)

Lindsay
HR Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Quick and Easy

Kommentare: I loved the ability to provide a surprise and delight to our staff, gift them the option of a reward that is useful to them and the ability to reward them immediately from my computer without having to run around getting gift cards. The staff love the online option/app - only a few have preferred the paper option. And i like being able to send a personal note or picture along with the reward.

So much easier than constantly purchasing gift cards.Staff are all on board with using. Love bign able to send little notes and images with the message. Easy to track and manage gifts. And love that we are helping out a good cause at the same time!

Only one issue with redemption so far thorough the merchant's website for a short period of time.

Antwort von Guusto

Hi Lindsay, thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're so glad to hear recognition is now easier for you, and that your people love Guusto and the flexible redemption options. We're always working to improve - ensuring a more seamless redemption experience is on our priority list. Feel free to reach out to our support team if you have any questions, and we'd be more than happy to help. Muucho Guusto! :)

Luke
Ski Instructor in Kanada
Sport, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Guusto

Kommentare: Guusto rocks! The redemption experience is super smooth and everything just works! It's really nice receiving little gifts here and there, as it makes me feel like I'm valued part of the team.

The Guusto app is a great way of receiving gifts. They have partnered with a large and diverse range of both local business and major national retailers so that you can redeem your gifts where ever and however suits you best. It's also handy that they are uploaded to my account so I can never lose my gift cards!

There's nothing much to not like about Guusto! It's been super simple to use and redeem gifts I've received. One thing that might be cool, would be the ability to transfer a gift I received to someone else.

Antwort von Guusto

Hi Luke, Thanks for leaving us a review! We're so glad to hear that you love receiving Guusto gifts! Reach out anytime if you have any questions, and thanks for being an awesome Guusto member :) Muucho Guusto, Emma

Zoe
Director of Human Resources in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great recognition system

Kommentare: The only negative is that there is no discount for buying an amount. For example if over $2000 was put into the account and a small percentage discount was given this would entice more companies.

Easy and quick to send a recognition to your associates

It's a great system - haven't found a negative yet

Antwort von Guusto

Hi Zoe, thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're glad Guusto has made recognition easy and quick for you. Regarding the discount, as we do not charge a markup on rewards sent (i.e. if you send a $25 gift, the recipient gets all $25 to redeem), we do not have any margin to offer discounts, despite a larger spend. Feel free to reach out to our support team if you'd like to chat about this further, and we'd be more than happy to help. Muucho Guusto! :)

Daniele
CEO in Brasilien
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform to reward employees

Kommentare: The platform brought more interest to my business, both from employees and from customers.
The platform offers a tool capable of facilitating the day to day of companies. Tools and vocabulary very simple to understand.

1- It helped a lot to build a good environment within the company, due to the recognition given to each employee. 2- The possibility of rewarding my customers generated much more interest in my product 3- The HR software is very simple and easy to understand

Could have more images to make it even easier to understand. And have more scope in relation to rewards

Matt
Informatics Manager in Kanada
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Guuso - A great platform to show my employees just how much we appreciate all their efforts

Kommentare: Overall its been a great experience and makes the showing my staff appreciation that much more easier. The site/app is very user friendly and I'm able to easily track things and customize to my liking. It's been a great addition to my managerial toolbelt.

The site/app is very easy to use, there are multiple functions from team creation, staff uploading, reporting, nomination section and it's very easy to track what you've sent and when accepted by the person you've sent the gift/reward to. Also, there is a bunch of customization options that helps you brand things to your liking and utilize your own company’s logo ect.

There really weren't many cons that I can think of - the only bit of struggle was there was a slight wait to get going when they secured my account. With that said, I can't really fault a company for wanting to protect things and make the overall experience more secure.

Riaz
Riaz
Team Lead, IT Support in Kanada
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great site, lots of choices for gift cards and easy to use. I love it!

Kommentare: We needed a way to securely send gift cards to our employees that allowed them to have the flexibility of redeeming them how ever they wanted. It was much easier logistically to distribute the gift cards electronically due to office workers at home due to COVID-19 policies.

From the first email saying I have an gift card right to the options to redeem were so easy to follow. The entire process was easy to follow and I was happily picking what gift cards I wanted. I was also surprised how quickly the gift cards were issued. As soon as a clicked redeem, the next screen showed my gift card code. I immediately went to the vendor and the code was applied. Very nice I did not have to wait for the code to activate. Thank You!

I would have liked to have Mastercard as an option, I was told by customer support that it's available, some additional validation is needed. This is understandable to curb potential fraud.