No more plastic cards, gifts are redeemable at any partner venue

Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Software Engineer

Vorteile: My company uses Guusto to recognize employees for their great performance. It's really to receive little gift cards whenever I go the extra mile and deliver results. It makes me feel like the effort is appreciated. And I love that Guusto gifts provide flexibility and I get to choose where to redeem it! So much better than plastic cards!

Nachteile: Would be nice if it was available outside US and Canada as well. :)

von Guusto an 3.10.2019

Thank you for taking the time to share a review! We're glad to hear you're liking your company's Guusto program as a gift recipient. We recently added Prepaid Mastercards as a redemption option, which can be used in 160+ countries! Have your program administrator reach out to our customer success team so we can help them get it added to your company's program. Muucho Guusto :)

Incredible Service - Very easy for Users and for Admins

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Steve L.
Director Human Resources
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Instant Employee Recognition is the business problem, and Guusto has been a great tool for helping HOMESTAR Financial Corporation meet that need. It is simple enough to use; both managers and employees seem happy with how we're using it (went 'live' July 3rd of this yr). The Customer Support from CSR and his Team is INCREDIBLE! I sent a question about an issue yesterday - within 24 hours, their Tech-Design team had created a whole new solution, including adding two new feature 'buttons.'

Vorteile: Low cost and ease of set-up was great for getting started. And any time I have an issue or a "how can I do so-and-so...?" whatever question, I get a response and usually a solution within 30 minutes. A few times they've had to do an overnight 'update' to put in a "fix" but the next day, things have worked better.

Nachteile: there's limited flexibility with naming conventions, and that's a small thing (and I'm told they're looking into that). Reporting is OK, since you can dump lots of data into Excel, but it would be cool if I could choose the specific data I needed and not get "everything" at once.

von Guusto an 25.9.2019

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Our goal is to empower firms with affordable real-time solutions for recognizing your people, and we're so glad it's working!

We love hearing suggestions from customers that help us make the platform even better! I've passed your feedback along to our product team, and they are working to integrate some solutions.

Muucho Guusto :)

Guusto makes on-the-spot recognition easy!

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Dawn R.
VP Human Resources
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This enables our managers to recognize people on the spot with gifts that they want. We can track and see the awards being made. Roll out was painless. Once you understand how it works, it is very easy to use as a manager awarding gifts. Empowers managers to add more funds to their accounts if they wish to do so.

Nachteile: The reporting capability could be improved to make it easier for us to take a standard report and share it across the leadership/management team. There are reports available and a dashboard with metrics, but I want to see common themes and statements. Or, would be nice to publish it to the whole organization so that they don't have to log in to see everyone's Guusto awards.

von Guusto an 23.12.2019

Hi Dawn, thank you so much for leaving us a review! It's great to hear that Guusto has made real-time recognition easy and impactful for you. We're so glad onboarding was a breeze :) As for the reporting feature, you can always export the Gift Report into an excel file that you can share with your team! Feel free to contact our support team and they'd be happy to help you find these reports. Muucho Guusto!

Using Guusto for Employee Recognition

Lydia T.
Manager, Employee Engagement
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We implemented Guusto to enable us to recognize our employees when they go "above and beyond". We do send giftcards through Guusto as prizes for these recognition activities. We've enjoyed using the Guusto platform.

Vorteile: Guusto has been improving continuously since we started using it. We've really appreciated that the team is focused on optimizing the platform from a user and administrator standpoint and there have been so many small tweaks that have helped us (e.g. ability to update batches of records by uploading a new list, instead of making manual changes).
The support we receive has been great. Our Account Manager (Skai) is extremely responsive and always gets back to me quickly if we're experiencing any challenges.

Nachteile: While new features are often in development, there's no regular update to hear about them. Sometimes, we literally stumble across them.
We have our employees as one big team so that everyone can see all of the nominations. It might be nice to have a filter option so that users could choose to see nominations from their team / department / location. It is possible to do this as an administrator by downloading a list if you have user records configured accordingly.
The platform is not optimized for use in Internet Explorer - although it is still functional.

von Guusto an 3.10.2019

Hi Lydia, Thank you kindly for the thoughtful feedback that gives us a valuable opportunity to improve and earn your 5th star! Glad to hear you appreciate our continuous efforts to improve the platform! We actually publish New Feature articles in our help centre, and based on your feedback, we'll add some notifications when new ones get written. Whenever possible, we always recommend using a modern web browser like Chrome, as Internet Explorer is not well supported by Microsoft anymore. Lastly, I'm happy to report that there is already a way to filter nominations by team/department/location. Reach out to our customer success team, as we're always happy to help customers get the most out of the product. Muucho Guusto :)

Review

Bewertet am 18.10.2019
Joyce F.
HR Associate
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, it was good but still trying to push for change in culture and as well as keeping up with administrative tasks (i.e. updating teams etc)

Vorteile: * the user interface is easy for employees to use.
* Quick access
* Flexibility in gift cards

Nachteile: * Requires more customization for organization
* No ability to add an attachment (i.e. Form)
* ability to integrate with HRIS system (Workday)

von Guusto an 23.10.2019

Hi Joyce, thank you for leaving us a review. It's great to hear that you find Guusto easy to use, and that you have been able to take advantage of our variety of merchant options! In case you haven't seen it, we recently released a branding feature that allows you to customize the platform with your colours and logo - to get the look and feel of your company brand. Also, you can attach PDFs to any gift on the Delivery step. Finally, in order to keep Guusto a free platform, we provide a smart upload tool instead of HRIS integrations. We will be launching HRIS integrations as a premium feature in the new year- stay tuned for updates! Muucho Guusto :)

Awesome service!

Slavka S.
Executive Assistant
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I am so pleased we use guusto! I send at least one gift card each week and this has been a tremendous time saver on my end (seriously, we have the longest email addresses ever! typing that in starbucks 150 times is no fun!), but also our staff members are way happier with more options than simply starbucks and tim hortons! We have 50 staff nationwide and we do gift cards each week but each staff also receives card for their anniversary and another one for their birthday... Any time I am not clear on anything, I know I get an answer right away. If I do something silly, they always point me in the right direction and never once made me feel like I should have been able to fix it on my own. Super happy with guusto!

Nachteile: The only con is that I did not discover them sooner!

von Guusto an 24.10.2019

Hi Slavka, thank you for leaving us a review. We're so glad to hear Guusto has made your life easier! We know that people love the flexibility of choosing what they want- it's great that your team feels the same way! Feel free to reach out any time you have questions, our support team is more than happy to help. Muucho Guusto :)

Go with Guusto

Caterina A.
Business Coach
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Giving and acknowledging is a great combination, just need more visibility of the product and how more people can use it. Also, feedback from those who have received an experience when I have personally been the user.

Vorteile: The whole idea behind the software, it's ease of use and thoughtful interactions and levels of customers who can use it.

Nachteile: It needs to be more visible to businesses who are small.

von Guusto an 23.10.2019

Hi Caterina, thank you for leaving us a review. We're so glad to hear you're enjoying using Guusto! Our aim is to make recognition simple and thoughtful. We work with companies of all sizes, and are rolling out some new marketing initiatives very soon. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our support team anytime, and we'd be more than happy to help! Muucho Guusto :)

We love Guusto... we really do!

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Christel B.
Director, Human Resources
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The only thing I have to add is that I cannot get the Gusto cards out fast enough! Alot of our employees are constantly on the look-out for them. They really enjoy the options, regardless of where they live.

Vorteile: Very easy to learn how to use. Intuitive. The flexibility and options the software gives us. The ability to track redemptions. We hand out rewards for years of service, recognition between peers, event contests (Halloween, Christmas, etc.) and for welcoming additions to our employees' families. I love the fact that I can pre-build and save "reason" templates and corresponding personalized messages; makes it that much easier and quick to hand out.

Nachteile: I really can't think of anything for the moment.

von Guusto an 4.12.2019

Hi Christel, thank you for the amazing review! We're so glad to hear Guusto has made recognition a breeze for you, and that your people love Guusto gift cards- it's why we do what we do. Our success team is always happy to help, feel free to reach out at any time! Muucho Guusto :)

Easy to use

Kommentare: awesome

Vorteile: Easy to use
Fast
User friendly
Lot of vendors to choose from

Nachteile: Should have a save button just in case if you have to exit in the middle of sending the card

von Guusto an 4.12.2019

Hi Harpreet, thank you for leaving us a review! We're glad Guusto has made recognition simple and impactful for you. Feel free to reach out if you have questions anytime. Muucho Guusto :)

P.S. We love our gift card vendor options too! ;)

All is good

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Lisa H.
Mortgage Agent
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I just find people that receive it don't know what it is and they are hesitant to open it. Not sure that there is anything Guusto can do about that.

Vorteile: I like how quick and easy Guusto is to use.

Nachteile: There really isn't anything I can pinpoint

von Guusto an 9.12.2019

Hi Lisa, thank you kindly for leaving us a review. It's great to hear that Guusto has made recognition easy for you! While Guusto is extremely safe to use, we understand some people might be hesitant- I'd suggest adding your branding colours and logo for gift emails, or selecting "print or export" so you can send the gift link to the recipient yourself.
Feel free to reach out to our support team if you need help setting this up, and we'd be more than happy to help. Muucho Guusto :)

Guusto Review

Chris D.
Manager, Human Resources
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Allows us to take our rewards and recognition programs to the next level which contributes to the achievements of our strategic goals/initiatives.

Vorteile: Generally easy to use and understand, lack of fees is fantastic, and the overall support from customer service is great.

Nachteile: As an admin I have somewhat less control over the user's account than would be desired i.e. user can create account with multiple/personal email addresses so a little less conducive for the corporate setting.

von Guusto an 3.10.2019

Hi Chris, Glad to hear that Guusto is helping your firm achieve strategic goals! That's why we show up to work every day. As the Team Admin, you have full control over your Team Member accounts and any funds you allocate to them for sending gifts. You can also set restrictions, if you prefer that gift recipients only claim gifts with their company email address instead of a personal email address. Reach out to our customer success team anytime, as we'd be happy to help you get this set up and earn your 5th star! Muucho Guusto :)

Problem solved!

Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Tanya M.
Executive Assistant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: At my work we each have two email addresses I didn’t realize that I had redeemed one card under one email address and the other under the other one. I reached out to rep who was able to locate my missing gift card because I didn’t realize it was under my other email and was able to have someone else from her team transfer it over so that all of my gift cards were in one location. It happened very quickly, very easily and she was incredibly friendly. I would not hesitate to contact her again. I actually passed her email along to a colleague who as an inquiry about one of their gift cards. Great job!

Vorteile: Very user friendly
Large selection of cards

Nachteile: I lost one of my gift cards but found out it was my fault and not the software.

von Guusto an 10.10.2019

Hi Tanya,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear you found our support team friendly and fast! We love helping customers, feel free to reach out to us anytime. Muucho Guusto :)

Helps me recognize my team

Bewertet am 8.12.2019
Ed M.
VP
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to send quick rewards to your team for doing something special or for a milestone

Vorteile: Easy to use. Many vendors to choose from and thereby increases the value of the gift

Nachteile: Not prepopulated with the organizations people or their email or phone number.

von Guusto an 12.12.2019

Hi Ed, thank you kindly for leaving us a review. We're glad to hear your team likes Guusto's flexible redemption options! As for prepopulated recipients, you can upload a list of people you want as 'common recipients' in your team settings, which can then allow you to speed up the Buy Gifts process! All you will have to do is type in the first few characters of their name, and it will fill in the information from the list. Feel free to reach out to our support team if you have any questions or need help setting this up, and we'd be happy to help! Muucho Guusto :)

User-Friendly and Great Support Team

Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Natasha K.
HR Analyst
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The program allows our Associates a freedom of choice and ensures everyone receives a gift they genuinely wanted.

Vorteile: Guusto is very user-friendly and their support team is beyond expectations. I love how easy it has made administering our service recognition program.

Nachteile: No cons discovered yet. In terms of improvement, it would be nice for the e-mail communication template to be customizable and look more sophisticated.

von Guusto an 25.10.2019

Hi Natasha, thank you for leaving us a review! We're so happy to hear that Guusto has made administring your recognition program easier. We do have a new feature that allows you to customize both the platform, as well as gifts sent to match your brand's colours and logo. You can find this under Teams > Settings > Branding. Feel free to reach out to our support team if you have any questions! Muucho Guusto :)

Awesome idea

Bewertet am 19.12.2019
Raymond T.
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have been a fan of this for many years. It allows a busy business person like myself send gifts to my friends and family without the worry of "what do they want"

Nachteile: More vendors is always the thing I look at.

von Guusto an 20.12.2019

Hi Raymond, thank you kindly for leaving us a review! It's great to hear that Guusto has made gifting simple and quick, and that your recipients love the flexibility of redeeming for what they like! Our merchant lists are always expanding so everyone can get something they value. Feel free to reach out to our support team with any questions, and they would be more than happy to help! Muucho Guusto :)

Amazing Platform

Bewertet am 29.11.2019
Sandra H.

Kommentare: Before we discovered Guusto we would give everyone Tim Horton's cards. Very limiting! Guusto allows us to show our employees our appreciation for their efforts and allows the employee choose how they want to use their Guusto gift.

Vorteile: Guusto is the easiest software to use. Not only do I use it but since we began using it in our organization a number of our managers have taken it upon themselves to send their teams extra thank you gifts. I particularly like that you can use it with so many vendors. I also like that you can set expiration dates for the gifts so that money can be returned to our account if people don't claim their gifts.

Nachteile: There really are no cons in my view. This software is very easy to use

von Guusto an 5.12.2019

Hi Sandra, thank you so much for writing a review! It is our team's passion to make recognition simple and impactful, and we're so glad to hear that's what it's doing for you. Feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions, our support team is always happy to help! Muucho Guusto :)

Great way to recognize team members

Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Andrew A.
Associate VP
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love Guusto for employee recognition. The digital format has saved valuable time and drastically improved my ability to recognize team members for their great work. And it only took a few minutes to get up and running!

Nachteile: N/A. Only positive experiences with Guusto to date

von Guusto an 3.10.2019

Hi Andrew, so great to hear you're loving Guusto! Hopefully, all your timely recognition has helped to inspire even better performance from your people. Reach out anytime if we can be any help expanding your program to empower other managers with budgets to rewards their team members. Muucho Guusto :)

Best way to say Thank You

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Danielle F.
Mortgage Broker/ Owner
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a mortgage broker, I want to be able to thank my referral resources. Sometimes I don't have their address and I am worried that they won't get the gift card if mailed to them. With Guusto I can thank my referral source right away and ensure they received it.

Vorteile: No more worrying about if my client has received their gift card via the mail. I can see the gift card has been send and can remind the client to use the card. It is a great way to say thank you to a referral source as it is quick and easy to use!

Nachteile: nothing, I just have to get more used to using it.

von Guusto an 12.12.2019

Hi Danielle, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear Guusto has made gifting your clients easier for you, and made tracking gift expenses a breeze- that's the goal! Feel free to reach out to our support team anytime, and we'd be more than happy to help. Muucho Guusto! P.S. We also love our reminder feature ;)

Guusto Cards Make Employee Recognition Easy!

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Alison O.
HR Administrator
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great experience, customer service is quick and effective and Guusto has helped us make our employee recognition much more efficient.

Vorteile: User friendly, quick delivery & schedule option as we don't always want the giftcards to be delivered straight away. Makes sending multiple gift cards at once very easy!

Nachteile: The only con I can think of is not software related but that the gift card can only be used in one place once you have assigned it to that store. It would be good to eventually possibly have the option to use the giftcard in multiple venues.

von Guusto an 15.10.2019

Hi Alison, thank you for leaving us a review! We're glad to hear that Guusto has made recognition more efficient for Snap Financial. Your gift recipients can actually split their gifts across multiple merchants (e.g. a $100 Guusto gift can be redeemed for 5 different $20 merchant gift cards). That said, once you've redeemed part of your Guusto gift for a merchant gift card, you would have to use that amount at the selected merchant. I hope this helps. Muucho Guusto :)

So easy to use

Adam K.
Project Director
Museen & Institutionen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our HR team has a one stop shop for our loyalty rewards program

Vorteile: Guusto has saved our team so much time and money for our loyalty program

Nachteile: There was a small learning curve for how Guusto could be applied to our employee loyalty program

von Guusto an 23.10.2019

Hi Adam, we're glad to hear Guusto has simplified gifting for you! We strive to create a gifting experience that can make your life easier. We always recommend reviewing our help center and encourage sharing our help articles with your team, to help get you on your feet ASAP! Alternatively, you can reach out to our support team anytime, and we'd be more than happy to help. Muucho Guusto! :)

Guusto is simple and effective for WOWing your clients

Bewertet am 19.12.2019
Craig V.
Happiness Coach
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great, no complaints at all.

Vorteile: It is so easy to send out a quick thank you to anyone that you want to leave an impression with. GUUSTO helps you to create Raving Fans in your business and it takes less than a minute which I love

Nachteile: I guess the only complaint is some people may see the gift/text as potential spam. So you may have to remind people that it is from you. Which is another positive touch point.

von Guusto an 20.12.2019

Hi Craig, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear Guusto has made gifting easy and memorable for you. As for the risk of potential spam, a great way to avoid that is to create custom branding for your gift emails, or to send them through your own email address. Feel free to contact our support team and they would be more than happy to help you set that up. Muucho Guusto! :)

Guusto- Go Giver!

Shwetha M.
HRBP
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience has been amazing! As I am the admin, I also receive feedback from my team members & so far its great! Everyone loves the social giving part, its humbling.

Vorteile: 1. Wide choice of vendors to select
2. Multiple denominations
3. Instant Gratification
4. Basic reporting
5. Best part- Social giving

Nachteile: 1. Not very easy to navigate, needs some practice in understanding the functionality
2. Further analysis & reporting

von Guusto an 3.10.2019

Hi Shwetha, Great to hear you're loving Guusto, and the purpose-driven commitment to donate clean water for every gift sent. We've recently updated some navigation to make things more simple, and will be releasing some additional reporting/analysis very soon, but do reach out to our customer success team with your suggestions so we can get them added to the product roadmap. Muucho Guusto :)

Mucho Guusto

Bewertet am 28.12.2019
Adrian S.
General Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very positive.

Vorteile: Guusto makes it easy for me to give recognition on my sales team. I like it for it's ease of use, and also that there are so many partners now - gives my staff a lot of options for where they want to spend their earned Guustos!

Nachteile: There aren't really any changes I would make, or that I can recommend. It's easy to use and fun!

von Guusto an 8.1.2020

Hi Adrian, thank you kindly for your review. We're glad to hear Guusto has made recognition easier for you, and that your team loves the flexibility of gift redemption! Feel free to reach out to our support team at any time, and we'd be happy to help! Muucho Guusto :)

Easy Way to Recognize your staff

Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Julie M.
General Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This program saves time and money!!

Vorteile: This program is easy to use and allows user to send multiple gifts at once.

Nachteile: Some gift "receivers" have a difficult time redeeming if they are not technologically inclined.

von Guusto an 17.12.2019

Hi Julie, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear Guusto has made recognition simple and impactful for you. Regarding recipients that are not comfortable with technology, we have an inclusive solution that takes care of that! There is an option on the Gift Delivery page that allows you to print the gift card right off our platform- that way recipients can redeem their printed gifts right at the store! Feel free to reach out to our support team if you have any qestions or need help setting this up, and we'd be more than happy to help! Muucho Guusto :)

Appreciation made easy

Bewertet am 30.11.2019
Joji T.
Environmental Control Specialist
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Appreciate coworkers through genuine means.

Vorteile: Genuine appreciation lift up the morale. GUUSTO is the most convenient and easy way to do. Thanks a lot.

Nachteile: It is easy way to appreciate people. We can keep record of our appreciation.

von Guusto an 2.12.2019

Hi Joji, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We're so glad to hear that Guusto has helped you with simple, genuine appreciation. If you have any suggestions for improvements, feel free to reach out to our support team anytime, and we'd be happy to help! Muucho Guusto :)