Über Guusto

Guusto ist eine einfache, nachhaltige und kostenlose Plattform für die Anerkennung deiner Mitarbeitenden. Jeder ausgegebene Cent geht tatsächlich an deine Mitarbeitenden, um die maximale Kapitalrentabilität zu erzielen.

Erfahre mehr über Guusto

I had received a gift card from school. The integration with merchandise is excellent.

I had trouble finding the Canadian Vendors - I eventually found them at the bottom of a very long list.

Bewertungen zu Guusto

4,9

Guusto hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.783 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Guusto bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.782)

Jeanette
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Make others Feel Special!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Kristen
Kristen
Sr Producer Gifts and Happiness in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great option for automated team gifting

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

We liked the automated features, sending gift cards out on anniversaries and birthdays to our entire team without having to manually schedule them.

Setting up the platform takes a little time

Krystena
Marketing and Team Engagement Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for an expanding company!

Kommentare: Everything so far has been great! This includes the catalog, the customer service, and the ease of the platform!

This makes it so easy for us to reinforce our team as we expand! Purchasing gift cards for our team members was getting to be very time-consuming, so this allows us to give gifts when at another center or even when working remotely!

We haven't experienced any issues so far!

Scott
qa in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

new user

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I'm a new user and found it easy to navigate

I'm a new user and haven't yet found any problems

Sara
Senior Data Analyst in Kanada
Maritime Wirtschaft, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Smooth sailing from start to finish!

Kommentare: Easy to use - so much better than our old system (Blueboard).

It is so easy to use! From receiving an email that you received a reward to logging in and redeeming the reward, the process was so smooth and hassle free.

As a Canadian customer, I wish that there were more rewards partners available to us. For example, Lululemon is available for USA customers, but not Canadian (which seems silly since lulu is a Canadian company!)

Leanne
Leanne
Real Estate Agent in Kanada
Immobilien, Selbstständig

GUUSTO ~ the perfect gift idea!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have used the GUUSTO rewards system for many years...it is my go-to way to say a quick thank you to my clients and colleagues for their support and business.

The GUUSTO gift giving system is so simple and convenient to use. Recipients always appreciate receiving their awards which they can collect, accumulate and use at a location of their choice. No gift cards in the mail - plus confirmation when received. Great system!

Nothing really accept the worry that some recipients that may not be as tech savvy may find redeeming their rewards confusing.

Account Executive in Kanada
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Guusto is the easiest way to reward your clients

Kommentare: Great experience. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to reward their employees or clients.

Ease of use and how fast it can be done.

Some clients think that Guusto is spam once they receive an email and do not accept the gift.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Commercial Excellence Operations Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Love having access to Guusto

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very positive. We just launched it on April 1 company-wide.

I really like that we can recognize anyone in the company verbally and also gift them store credit.

There isn't anything I don't like so far about Guusto.

JaNae
Phone interviewer in USA
Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great app to use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Wonderful app to that creates binds between coworkers

Building a bond amongst peers and creating positive connections

Developers not responding on how to fix issues with app

Abdul Raqeeb
Abdul Raqeeb
Warehouse Associate in Kanada
Lagerung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easiest way to get rewarded

Easily claimable to more then 1 place. Could be used for gas grocery and many more

it doesnt have ootions like shell gas or superstore for grocery

Sujani
Sujani
Software Quality Engineer in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Redeem gift cards

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to follow the steps to redeem gift cards. There are lots of partner merchants to select.

I have not found any bad things about Guusto so far

Debbie
Supervisor in Kanada
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Supervisor

Kommentare: Love it! It is fast and easy, you download from your credit card and use the ecards when you want to recognize a staff member. I use it for all my incentive and contests.

I really like using Guusto as it is fast, it save me from going shopping, I just download the ecard and send, great motivation for the team. Fast and Easy !

I would like that there would not be a download cost. that would be my only recommendation for changes.

Charlotte
Contract Administrator in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great idea and so easy!

Kommentare: This allows me to give rewards that are meaningful to employees. We provide high productivity rewards to our employees and prior to discovering Guusto we were giving them "swag", however; all our employees now have more than enough hats, mugs and jackets. We needed something new and meaningful to them and this works so well!

This platform makes rewarding employees seamless and easy. It allows employees to use their rewards in ways that are meaningful to them, and their families. Also, the customer service I have received from Guusto has been incredibly quick and always helpful. I also love that I did not have to set up individual accounts for all of my employees - just email them a reward!

So far, I haven't found anything that I don't like about Guusto.

Lydia
Manager, Employee Engagement in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Using Guusto for Employee Recognition

Kommentare: We implemented Guusto to enable us to recognize our employees when they go "above and beyond". We do send giftcards through Guusto as prizes for these recognition activities. We've enjoyed using the Guusto platform.

Guusto has been improving continuously since we started using it. We've really appreciated that the team is focused on optimizing the platform from a user and administrator standpoint and there have been so many small tweaks that have helped us (e.g. ability to update batches of records by uploading a new list, instead of making manual changes). The support we receive has been great. Our Account Manager (Skai) is extremely responsive and always gets back to me quickly if we're experiencing any challenges.

While new features are often in development, there's no regular update to hear about them. Sometimes, we literally stumble across them. We have our employees as one big team so that everyone can see all of the nominations. It might be nice to have a filter option so that users could choose to see nominations from their team / department / location. It is possible to do this as an administrator by downloading a list if you have user records configured accordingly. The platform is not optimized for use in Internet Explorer - although it is still functional.

Antwort von Guusto

Hi Lydia, Thank you kindly for the thoughtful feedback that gives us a valuable opportunity to improve and earn your 5th star! Glad to hear you appreciate our continuous efforts to improve the platform! We actually publish New Feature articles in our help centre, and based on your feedback, we'll add some notifications when new ones get written. Whenever possible, we always recommend using a modern web browser like Chrome, as Internet Explorer is not well supported by Microsoft anymore. Lastly, I'm happy to report that there is already a way to filter nominations by team/department/location. Reach out to our customer success team, as we're always happy to help customers get the most out of the product. Muucho Guusto :)

Steve
Director Human Resources in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Service - Very easy for Users and for Admins

Kommentare: Instant Employee Recognition is the business problem, and Guusto has been a great tool for helping HOMESTAR Financial Corporation meet that need. It is simple enough to use; both managers and employees seem happy with how we're using it (went 'live' July 3rd of this yr). The Customer Support from CSR and his Team is INCREDIBLE! I sent a question about an issue yesterday - within 24 hours, their Tech-Design team had created a whole new solution, including adding two new feature 'buttons.'

Low cost and ease of set-up was great for getting started. And any time I have an issue or a "how can I do so-and-so...?" whatever question, I get a response and usually a solution within 30 minutes. A few times they've had to do an overnight 'update' to put in a "fix" but the next day, things have worked better.

there's limited flexibility with naming conventions, and that's a small thing (and I'm told they're looking into that). Reporting is OK, since you can dump lots of data into Excel, but it would be cool if I could choose the specific data I needed and not get "everything" at once.

Antwort von Guusto

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Our goal is to empower firms with affordable real-time solutions for recognizing your people, and we're so glad it's working! We love hearing suggestions from customers that help us make the platform even better! I've passed your feedback along to our product team, and they are working to integrate some solutions. Muucho Guusto :)

Patricia
HR Coordinator in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Reward and Recognition for Frontline Team Members

Guusto is easy to use, and provides many of our team members lots of options! it's a great program to provide employees with rewards and recognition. They have a ton of merchants to choose from and have an option fo a printable or e-gift card!! Guusto Customer service is very attentive and helpful. They are fast at replies and help out every step of the way. I love using Guusto platform!!

As HR, we always ensure the reporting aspect is up to date. We recently encountered a problem where we weren't able to download reports and this held back from our day to day activities for sites.

Melissa
Solution Specialist in Kanada
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Top Notch Rewards Program!

Kommentare: Rewarding my peers is quick & easy! Who doesn't love instant gratification? I am able to easily reward my peers instantly, there's no wait time & I am able to keep track of all rewards sent/ received & it notifies me when a reward has been redeemed & who redeemed it! The organization & tidiness of the program is superb. I also like that I have the ability to choose the denomination that I would like to send. Customization is a breeze. This program is excellent for business & personal use! You can send gifts to anyone you'd like, whether it's work related or for friends & family - the options are flexible! It's no longer necessary to visit a brick & mortar for gifts - Guusto offers the ability to do your gift giving virtually. With the ease of the app itself, you can do it from absolutely anywhere, which is not only convenient, but a huge time saver as well. This method of recognition & gift giving has also saved on administrative & shipping costs - it's also environmentally friendly!

Guusto is a fun & easy way to recognize & reward your peers' hard work! Guusto has a wide variety of gift options, so you can rest assure that there will be something for everyone! Recognizing ones hard work, dedication & quality of their work is important in order to build healthy morale & maintain close, professional relationships within the workplace as well as outside of it! I can state, with 100% confidence, that Guusto's reward program is the best I have ever used! Gift giving & recognizing one's hard work & dedication is one of my favorite things to do ( being on the receiving end is a lot of fun as well. ) I highly recommend this program to anyone that is looking for an incredibly easy & super fun way to give & receive these tokens of appreciation. Also, being able to choose where you spend your dollars is a perk that ensures the receiver is able to get a gift that they will, without a doubt, be happy with! Way to go Guusto! A++!!

I have no dislikes to provide! I love everything about Guusto!

Denise
Director of HR in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use and well received

Kommentare: Very easy to use and our employees love receiving money to spend any way they choose.

Easy to use Easy to navigate through Can do on my phone

N/A There isn’t anything I didn’t like Very easy

Antwort von Guusto

Hi Denise, Thanks so much for your awesome review! We are so glad that Guusto has helped make employee recognition at your company a simple and positive experience, and that your employees are enjoying the wide range of merchant options that we provide! Please feel free to reach out to our support team if you need anything in the future. Thanks for being an awesome Guusto member :)

Dilan
Wealth Consultant in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service and Platform!

I was recently given a gift for a referral that I provided to one of my business contacts. The Guusto platform was extremely user friendly and it was quite easy to setup my account. They have partnerships with tons of different vendors and I was able to choose which vendor I wanted my gift to be attributed towards. Within a matter of minutes I was able to setup my account and load my gift. This to me is key, I'm a busy professional with not a lot of time to spend trying to navigate thru clunky interfaces and systems and let me tell you Guusto isn't one of them! The customer service is also extremely good. I received an email from their team welcoming me to the Guusto platform and providing me with instructions on how to use and navigate the platform. They also provided me with a direct contact that I could reach out with any questions I might have or support needed. All in all was very pleased with their service and look forward to using Guusto in the near future!

I have yet to find anything I dislike about the platform, other than the fact that some vendors were available for choosing, but that's moreso depending on the partnership/selection the company sending you the gift has selected. Overall no dislikes!

Antwort von Guusto

Hi Dilan, Thanks for leaving us a review, we're glad to hear that you love using Guusto! Reach out anytime if you have any questions, and thanks for being an awesome Guusto member :) Muucho Guusto, Emma

Shana
Supervisor in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Remarkable

Kommentare: Very much appreciative, for everything that has been given my way.

Employees involvement, team shout outs. Daily updates

More options with in company, dress out days

Jordan
Manager, People & Culture in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Increasing Employee Recognition

Kommentare: Overall, we have had a great experience with Guusto. I have worked directly with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] when we were looking into the tool and they were always available to talk or to answer my questions. I have working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on many occassions and she has helped me troubleshoot, and has assisted in obtaining alternatives during this uncertain time. Great customer service from the whole team!

What we like most about this software is that it is easy to use, has a nice user interface and provides us with a great tool to not only recognize our employees, but our employees can recognize each other.

The only thing I would change is the option to have a lower gift amount then the minimum $10.

Antwort von Guusto

Hi Jordan, Thanks so much for your awesome review! We are so glad to hear that Guusto has provided a positive user experience for you, and that your employees love being able to recognize their peers too! The minimum gift value has recently been lowered to $5! Feel free to give it a try next time you send a gift ;) Please feel free to reach out to our support team if you need anything in the future. Thanks for being an awesome Guusto member :)

Luke
Ski Instructor in Kanada
Sport, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Guusto

Kommentare: Guusto rocks! The redemption experience is super smooth and everything just works! It's really nice receiving little gifts here and there, as it makes me feel like I'm valued part of the team.

The Guusto app is a great way of receiving gifts. They have partnered with a large and diverse range of both local business and major national retailers so that you can redeem your gifts where ever and however suits you best. It's also handy that they are uploaded to my account so I can never lose my gift cards!

There's nothing much to not like about Guusto! It's been super simple to use and redeem gifts I've received. One thing that might be cool, would be the ability to transfer a gift I received to someone else.

Antwort von Guusto

Hi Luke, Thanks for leaving us a review! We're so glad to hear that you love receiving Guusto gifts! Reach out anytime if you have any questions, and thanks for being an awesome Guusto member :) Muucho Guusto, Emma

Gurleen
Sr. Customer Service Representative in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome platform/userfriendly

Kommentare: I will always give 10/10 as it fulfills my requirements and needs. Its integrated very well

I like this platform, very easy to use so simplified and less time consuming. Easy to understand. Best platform ever used

I don't see any cons. Because everything is so perfectly well designed.

Lindsay
HR Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Quick and Easy

Kommentare: I loved the ability to provide a surprise and delight to our staff, gift them the option of a reward that is useful to them and the ability to reward them immediately from my computer without having to run around getting gift cards. The staff love the online option/app - only a few have preferred the paper option. And i like being able to send a personal note or picture along with the reward.

So much easier than constantly purchasing gift cards.Staff are all on board with using. Love bign able to send little notes and images with the message. Easy to track and manage gifts. And love that we are helping out a good cause at the same time!

Only one issue with redemption so far thorough the merchant's website for a short period of time.

Antwort von Guusto

Hi Lindsay, thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're so glad to hear recognition is now easier for you, and that your people love Guusto and the flexible redemption options. We're always working to improve - ensuring a more seamless redemption experience is on our priority list. Feel free to reach out to our support team if you have any questions, and we'd be more than happy to help. Muucho Guusto! :)

Kenya
Sr. HR Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Awsome product

Kommentare: it has been great and our management team loves it as well. this was a great addition to our rewards and recognition program.

Ease of use and deployment!! Never have given spot awards this easily and the variety of awards is great.

When you print our an award as most of our hourly workforce do not have e-mail, the award is hard to read as to why they are receiving the gift card. I would also like to see their names on the print out.

Zoe
Director of Human Resources in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great recognition system

Kommentare: The only negative is that there is no discount for buying an amount. For example if over $2000 was put into the account and a small percentage discount was given this would entice more companies.

Easy and quick to send a recognition to your associates

It's a great system - haven't found a negative yet

Antwort von Guusto

Hi Zoe, thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're glad Guusto has made recognition easy and quick for you. Regarding the discount, as we do not charge a markup on rewards sent (i.e. if you send a $25 gift, the recipient gets all $25 to redeem), we do not have any margin to offer discounts, despite a larger spend. Feel free to reach out to our support team if you'd like to chat about this further, and we'd be more than happy to help. Muucho Guusto! :)