Eine integrierte Property-Management-Plattform für Immobilien- und Mietverwaltungen, Coliving-, Coworking- und Studentenwohnheimsbetreiber.
Nutzerbewertungen filtern (12)
Kommentare: The platform has helped solve the problem of ticketing, communication, asset management among many others in a structured manner for easy decision making.
The range of functionalities is brilliant and it is so easy to use and intuitive. It has quite an effective UI. The visitor management module has helped us streamline operations at the reception and the gate with ease. Previously we didn't have a single platform and it was a nightmare to manage the building. Now every stakeholder has taken a strong liking towards this platform and are using it without much of a push.
While the range of functionalities is definitely a pro, it took some time to get accustomed to because of the sheer volume.
Great product for rental management
Kommentare: Good product. Would strongly recommend to any rental managers out there
1) It has accounting, help desk management, document management, lease management and many more modules integrated into 1 platform. My entire team uses only this software and nothing else. That's a great win 2) We manage full apartments, a few co-living spaces as well as a few commercial real estate properties. The software is robust enough to help us manage any of these asset classes
1) The UI is a little clunky and needs some getting used to
Website as a good homepage and with time I want to see it improving
1. password can be set to any numbers of characters 11123 would suffice and it does not meet the basic internet password security requirements used across all the websites. 2. Require attention towards web page designing to scale for mobile as well as web. 3. Improvement is needed to attract more customers
We found our Perfect Software Solution!
It's packed with a lot of features and modules that make business processes and work flow much easier and helps monitor for improved effectiveness and efficiency. Almost all of our workflows have gotten much less complex and was made simpler using this software.
Anything that I didn't like or was confused with, the team was always ready to address the issue and customize accordingly, whether it was from a user-experience angle or features/modules addition. I love the fact that they believe in evolution - for us and for them!
This software can be used as single platform for all. Our community requirements, starting from. Gate till clubhouse.
We can't upload adhar card. We have used mygate earlier tor gate solution. Where it was allowed to upload visitors adhar card, so that we will get all the verified information.
Great Product , great Team
Functionality UI / UX Easy Integration
So far so good Nothing specific as of now
1. This software helped us to pull out reports with all the metrics very easily at any point of time. Hence the report feature is good. 2. PPM module also seems very much helpful to schedule the maintenance before hand
I don't see any feature to send messages seperately to one user but it's to a whole project. Could work on that.
Best UI and UX
Provided a good user interface. Easy to access.
Would have been more flexible if had few more features that could help admin to re write or edit specific entry.
All the modules are simple and easy to comprehend. I would recommend this software for any facility management company
The communication module could be more effective
My experience with TheHouseMonk.
Simple and easy to use. Ticketting module is very effective. Visitor module was a good feature.
Visitor module was a good feature it would be the best feature if it is very efficient.
Features about TheHouseMonk
1. Facility management module is unique and stands out. It caters to most of the needs of a facility management company. 2. Their accounting module is quite simple and easy to comprehend
Communication module is simple but it can have more features like other communication media.
A very good product!
1. Facility management module 2. Accounting module
Haven't come across any yet. Still exploring.