Filtern nach:

Über Trend

Trend ist der Marktplatz, auf dem du deine Influencer ermitteln und deren Kampagnen in großem Maßstab verwalten und gleichzeitig aus den Inhalten einen ROI erzielen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Trend

Tim W.
Tim W.
Founder & CEO in USA

Easy to Use and Incredible Value

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've really enjoyed Trend and appreciate how easy it is to use. It is going to be a staple in our digital marketing programs for all of our CPG clients.

Being able to bypass the negotiation process with influencers and knowing exactly what you're getting is pretty amazing. The analytics also help showcase any campaign as an effective branding exercise for my clients.

The only detraction is that it is currently only usable for Instagram.

letztes Jahr

Glad you find the product so easy to use! Our goal is exactly what you mentioned, save you time, and get quality content in your hands to re-purpose. We appreciate the feedback on "only being usable for Instagram." That's at the top of our minds and our product team has an exciting roadmap to deliver you more value through the Trend software in the coming months on that topic. Stay tuned!

Mitchell Y.
Brand Manager in Kanada
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for creating content easily

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Thus far, Trend has been worth it for simply creating content.

The software is very easy to use and it makes it quite easy to review creators with simple clicks.

Guidelines have changed and Trend has made it more difficult for non-luxury priced brands to maximize content. They have changed the minimum amount (in dollars) worth of product that creators need to receive to receive 2 photos. The new retail value is $150, this amount is not achievable for us based on the retail cost of our products. I also would like to see read receipts in the messages after confirming a creator. Sometimes communicating with creators can be tedious if they are not actively checking their messages.

Chrissy B.
Co founder in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Been helpful!

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall been pretty good, I'd say the price is affordable and has helped us reach more influencers in an easy way.

Easy to use and match with influencers, easy to describe your goals and details. It's been a nice way to seed influencers.

The influencers are mostly very young and don't always produce the highest quality images - some look very staged and unnatural and some even with bad lighting. I wish I could connect with influencers with more engagement/followers for a similar price. Also, it's very hard to travel conversion from the partnerships. Seems to be more of a way to influence other people/brand recognition more than a revenue driver.

Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Many out there, but none like Trend

Kommentare: Overall, Trend is unique in how they do what they do. We've used many different services and all of them seem to be a guessing game of pay to play per influencer. This is frustrating and wastes so much time. Communication with influencers on most platforms is offline and in DMs which is not a very good way to keep track of things. Trend keeps every part of the experience/campaign in one place with simple pricing.

First: The software is simple and takes the guesswork out of pricing for influencers. This allows you to focus on quality of content/influencer and not be driven by how expensive or cheep each influencer is since prices are pre-negotiated by Trend. This is a win all the way round. Second: The tracking feature for sending products is seamless. With most postal/shipping companies integrated and each step of the way is carefully documented, this makes the process of knowing your product has arrived a breeze. Trend also guarantees it and this is good for the mind and soul Third: The quality of influencers is carefully curated and the content delivered by influencers is top notch. Here you don't risk having an influencer give you low-quality content as you can decline it and they can re-do the content.

The demographic skews heavily female, however, I don't think this is not really a fault of Trend as with most platforms, women tend to dominate in this influencer/content space. For our use case this still works but as we get more into the male market, seeing more representation will be good.

Sara A.
Founder in USA
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Beyond happy - Trend.io is the solution for your influencer marketing needs

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Trend is helping us to connect authentically with customers.

Trend is extremely easy to use. The interface is minimal, streamlined, and setting up your first campaign takes very little time. I love that this software connects our brand with influencers that are aligned with our brand promise. Within 24 hours, we had numerous influencers ready to promote our brand. We plan to use Trend far into the future. I've had the opportunity to work with many UGC software applications and this is a very economical (yet high quality) solution to competitive products. Looking forward to a long working relationship with this company.

The only difficult aspect of Trend has been trying to narrow down such a wide selection of influencers. Not sure that this is a con as reach is one of the greatest challenges brands face today. We decided to roll with influencers that align closest with our brand and that already live our promise.

Jeffrey Q.
CEO, Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy access

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I had a technical snafu and customer service was there to help me fix my mistake in minutes. They even followed up afterwards to make sure I got the help I needed. Simple site to use, but the content will pay for itself 10 times over I'm sure.

I like that it was super easy to setup. It gives me access to great influencers who, generally, go above and beyond to make my brand look good give us bang for the buck. Very easy to communicate back and forth with them. Love that I have access to all the content afterwards for repurposing. This might be the best part of all.

I wish that brands had an app to manage our campaign. I think the creators are using an app and it would make things easier to have push notifications for communicating and when content goes up/ needs approval, etc. I have to open the site everyday during a launch instead of just having an app tell me when there is something actionable.

Adam S.
Field Marketing Manager-CA in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Found My Influencer Pain Point, Made My Life So Much Easier

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Hands down one of the best decisions we made in the marketing department.

All of the creators are vetted and apply to be on the site. It allows for me to create a very specific campaign and have the creators come to me. I typically have been spending up to 20 hours per week searching and vetting influencers, this takes care of that for me in minutes. The cost of the credits is significantly lower than working with other influencers which continues to make our leadership happy.

I wish creating the campaign allowed for a little more customization.

letztes Jahr

It's so great to hear we're helping you save all of that time! That's one of our goals here at Trend. Save you time and get you high-quality content fast. Feel free to reach out to the team at support@trend.io to provide feedback on the customizations you're looking for. Campaigns are designed to be flexible for brands to get exactly what they are looking for. Let us know how we can help!

Raza S.
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Influencer marketing made easy

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I am very pleased with the software and will continue to use it. Many brands overlook influencer marketing, but Trend streamlines the process and makes it a lot easier.

I'd say that the biggest benefit of Trend is its user interface. The software is really intuitive and the chat function allows me to get answers to quick questions. Adding on to that, the tabs function allows me to stay organized when creating campaigns. Lastly, the customer support is one of the best I've experienced.

The one downside I can see is that buying credits for VIP influencers is expensive. This makes it hard for smaller businesses to take full advantage of the platform.

Darren J.
Darren J.
Co-Founder/CEO in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great service

Kommentare: Great!

It's a one stop shop. Simple, easy, effective and has tracking

Only downside I suppose would be that we would love to pay them to boost posts

Kyle S.
Kyle S.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love the platform

5 letztes Jahr

You no longer find influencers; they find you. I set up a campaign and in now time I had 15 influencers that want to work with me. No more cold contacting influencer after influencer hoping for a response.

The only area that could have been better was the message board. When using the message board to contact an the influencer, it would have been helpful to be able to send a photo to help explain to her how set up and use my product.

Meghan C.
Marketing Partnership Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Low-cost solution to scale your microinfluencer program

Kommentare: We have been very happy with the engagement and impressions we've generated through this partnership, as well as some of the content that we've been able to repurpose in our paid channels. We plan to continue using Trend on an ongoing basis. Our only concern is that as a specialty food brand who strives for authenticity in our partnerships, the pool of qualified influencers may start to dry up at some point. However, we have not run into this issue yet after using the platform for 4 months, which is great.

Trend has made it easy to increase the number of influencers we engage with on a monthly basis at a reasonable cost. As the sole manager of our influencer program, I know that it takes a lot of legwork to perform influencer outreach, negotiate contracts, and coordinate partnership deliverables. Working with Trend has allowed us to build a baseline of microinfluencer exposure and usable content without spending as much time and effort, so that I can focus my energy on our larger-scale partnerships. Whenever we've run into a hiccup on the platform, our account manager has been responsive and accommodating to our needs. I couldn't be happier with the level of personalized service they have provided us.

As a relatively new platform, Trend still has some kinks to work out. The platform can be buggy and slow, reports don't always download properly, video content does not (yet) work, and the UX experience could stand to be improved upon. That being said, the bugs are outweighed by the simplicity of the platform and the low cost per influencer. Whenever I have contacted our account manager regarding a bug, he is quick to respond and find a solution when necessary. Although there are many quality influencers on the platform, I find that I need to sift through a lot of subpar applicants in order to find qualifying influencers. I also see many influencers who are obviously buying follows and comments, who we prefer not to work with. If I could change anything about the influencer pool in Trend, I would ask for the bar to be set higher as far as content quality in order for influencers to join the platform, and I wish they would do more to vet the number of real vs fake followers. Finally, several of the influencers we have engaged with have been confused about the process, the payment, or the contract terms on the platform. However, when this occurs, our account manager has been quick to reach out to each individual personally to discuss the issue. I have been very pleased with the way Trend has handled these situations, and they have assured me that they are making changes to the influencer onboarding process to clarify these aspects.

Antwort von Yuema

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We're happy to hear you're pleased with the overall experience on Trend and plan to continue using our service on an ongoing basis. We strive to deliver a quality product that allows brands to quickly and efficiently generate content and partner with influencers. While we are succeeding in this mission, you're correct to note that we are a new platform that is constantly improving the user experience. We are currently in the process of integrating video and story content into the platform, and this should be live very shortly. In the past, we have also been very responsive and quick to implement custom builds for our clients. Our network of creators is what we are most proud of. As an invite-only community, we are able to ensure that only high-quality creators join. Thank you for the actionable feedback as this is what allows us to deliver our best work possible for the brands that we work with.

Lia S.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

First Time Using Trend

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I believe that Trend is delivering on the brand exposure on Instagram that I was looking for. It remains to be seen if this exposure will convert to sales.

Once I posted the specs of my marketing campaign, I got a great list of qualified and relevant influencers from whom to choose to represent my brand and it saved me the time and frustration of combing through Influencers on my own. Also, they are very responsive in the Chat feature and were always quick and courteous with responses to all kinds of questions I had as a first time user.

I would have liked to have a "short list" function to "park" candidates while I was choosing the final list. Also, I would have liked to be able to ask them questions BEFORE approving them. I can see why Trend would want to limit communication, lest the user and influencer conspire to cut Trend out of the transaction, so they'll have to figure that out.

Janky P.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Happy I found this Platform - Would highly recommend

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I would recommend and continue using the software, easy to use and the quality of the influencers in their network are great!

Love how this platform is streamlined and no hassle to find influencers and have them submit their work. It's easy to use in terms of functionality and now it eliminates the hassle of finding out your own influencers on Instagram!

Sometimes had a difficult time downloading all the additional assets that were uploaded

letztes Jahr

Glad to hear that Trend has streamlined working with influencers and creators for you! As for downloading your digital assets, definitely check out the Posts & Analtyics tab to download your content either via the 'Download HD Creative button' (to download all content from that campaign) or head to the individual creator's content card and download their content from there. Also, if you ever have questions, we'd be more than happy to assist. Just reach us at support@trend.io!

Social Media Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great, convenient product with EXCELLENT customer service

Kommentare: Such a positive experience! They make us (the client) feel so valued and important!

I like the ease of being able to post a listing and have influencers apply- we've gotten some great content that we have repurposed for our feed. The best part though is the customer service. We have an account manager who knows our product well and touches base with us regularly. He's been there to help us for last minute requests and we've been able to use Trend for an influencer event as well. The customer service is really what makes this product stand out so much.

I didn't like the fact that you had to "reject" certain influencers because I didn't want them to have a bad taste in their mouth for the product or take it personally. I requested to have a "maybe/considering" option and they are going to add this feature soon!

Riley L.
Marketing Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Essentially everything I've been looking for in an influencer platform.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far so good. I explained to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that I hunt for my influencers manually and was immediately given an invite.

I like how everyone is vetted properly. For example, if an applicant applied to one of my campaigns, I can go onto their Instagram page and calculate their engagement rate on my own and have that reflect against what Trend is quoting as well. Very transparent service.

Not yet. I will likely have more to say about this after about 3-4 months and several campaigns.

letztes Jahr

Glad to hear that you're pleased with the quality of the network! Reach out to support for concerns, questions, and/or feedback! We're here to support you!

Matt K.
CMO in USA

Simplifying Micro Influencer Marketing

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We had a good experience running our first campaign with Trend. Everything worked as expected and there were no real issues throughout our campaign. Would recommend.

Easy onboarding and campaign setup. Good customer support. Seamless communication with selected influencers.

The software itself has has very few negatives. The quality of influencers on the platform varies greatly and it's up to the brand to vet each influencer individually.

Sydney G.
Account Coordinator in USA

Great platform!

4 letztes Jahr

This software makes it easy to find influencers that are the right fit for our campaigns without spending thousands of dollars on other similar platforms.

I would like to see more of a variety of influencers in the market place, quality and quantity.

Chase B.
Co-Founder in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A solution for our brand

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The site is freindly and informitive

Simple platform and really clean ui ux. I enjoyed being able to see what content the other brands were able to have created

have not found any yet, I am looking for a launching a new campaign for our brand

Allison S.
Marketing Communications Specialist in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for its value

Kommentare: Trend.io is a very straight-forward experience for both the user and the creators. There have been very few issues, but those that I have had were always addressed by their team immediately and fixed or compromised with as best they could.

Trend.io allows for easy collaboration with creators who are high quality but at a fraction of the price that it typically costs to collaborate one-on-one with influencers. The process of communication is streamlined to make it efficient without losing the personal touch that makes influencer marketing successful. We have been extremely pleased with our experience and the content that has come of it.

There are some features that are left to be desired like mass messaging and mass upload of tracking numbers, but it has never been something that the support team hasn't be not only able but willing to help with.

Jeff L.
Founder in USA

Trend.io is amazing!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have always wanted to use influencer marketing but have been hesitant to do so because of the lack of communication with the influencer or some of the crazy prices. Trend.io takes both of those worries away from us! Overall our experience with Trend.io and spacifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been amazing! Highly recommend them!

Trend.io has made it so easy to work with influencers that aren't price gouging. Their platform is very easy to use.

Their iSO app is a bit buggy and will not always push notifications.

Brett B.
Marketing Specialist in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cool Platform For Influencers

5 letztes Jahr

This is a cool platform to help get our brand discovered by influencers. We needed to find people who can create quality content for us, and this platform helps get us in contact with those influencers.

I wish this software had better tracking and analytics to understand the success of influencers and their campaigns.

Mark J.
Managing Member in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

So Far, So Good!!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We need to drive traffic to our website and have sales made. We 're hoping that will happen with the influencers we are working with now.

The software is intuitive and easy to use. We're working with some influencers now on a campaign and so far it is going well.

I really haven't found anything about the software that I don't like. At this point I wouldn't change anything about the software itself.

Susan V.
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

A great way to test out influencer marketing

5 letztes Jahr

I love that you own the content that is created and can reuse it very easily. I had a great experience working with my influencers and it was really helpful to get content that was not what I would normally create on my own.

If your business is niche, it may be challenging to find a good match in influencers.

letztes Jahr

Great to hear you're pleased with the content that was produced for you! It's also great to hear that you're re-purposing the content as it's yours to use how you please. Our network expands on a daily basis. It'll be exciting to see more creators join who align with your brand and see them apply to your future campaigns!

Danielle E.
president in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig

I LOVE TREND.IO!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It saves me time, money, the hassle of negotiating what's covered in a sponsored post. I love that I get unlimited usage and rights to photos. It's all fantastic and it's so super affordable!

I absolutely love how Trend saves me so many hours hunting for quality influencers.

I like everything about it. It's the greatest!

Michele W.
Operations in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Trend is the BEST option for Influencer Marketing

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have tried several other Affiliate Marketing companies and wish I had found Trend first.

The software is intuitive and easy to use, it just makes sense.

I don't see any Cons at this point. One bit of feedback is that it would be nice to see what the experience is like for the influencer.