Low-cost solution to scale your microinfluencer program

Bewertet am 9.7.2019
Meghan C.
Marketing Partnership Manager
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been very happy with the engagement and impressions we've generated through this partnership, as well as some of the content that we've been able to repurpose in our paid channels. We plan to continue using Trend on an ongoing basis. Our only concern is that as a specialty food brand who strives for authenticity in our partnerships, the pool of qualified influencers may start to dry up at some point. However, we have not run into this issue yet after using the platform for 4 months, which is great.

Vorteile: Trend has made it easy to increase the number of influencers we engage with on a monthly basis at a reasonable cost. As the sole manager of our influencer program, I know that it takes a lot of legwork to perform influencer outreach, negotiate contracts, and coordinate partnership deliverables. Working with Trend has allowed us to build a baseline of microinfluencer exposure and usable content without spending as much time and effort, so that I can focus my energy on our larger-scale partnerships. Whenever we've run into a hiccup on the platform, our account manager has been responsive and accommodating to our needs. I couldn't be happier with the level of personalized service they have provided us.

Nachteile: As a relatively new platform, Trend still has some kinks to work out. The platform can be buggy and slow, reports don't always download properly, video content does not (yet) work, and the UX experience could stand to be improved upon. That being said, the bugs are outweighed by the simplicity of the platform and the low cost per influencer. Whenever I have contacted our account manager regarding a bug, he is quick to respond and find a solution when necessary. Although there are many quality influencers on the platform, I find that I need to sift through a lot of subpar applicants in order to find qualifying influencers. I also see many influencers who are obviously buying follows and comments, who we prefer not to work with. If I could change anything about the influencer pool in Trend, I would ask for the bar to be set higher as far as content quality in order for influencers to join the platform, and I wish they would do more to vet the number of real vs fake followers. Finally, several of the influencers we have engaged with have been confused about the process, the payment, or the contract terms on the platform. However, when this occurs, our account manager has been quick to reach out to each individual personally to discuss the issue. I have been very pleased with the way Trend has handled these situations, and they have assured me that they are making changes to the influencer onboarding process to clarify these aspects.

von Yuema an 30.7.2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We're happy to hear you're pleased with the overall experience on Trend and plan to continue using our service on an ongoing basis.

We strive to deliver a quality product that allows brands to quickly and efficiently generate content and partner with influencers. While we are succeeding in this mission, you're correct to note that we are a new platform that is constantly improving the user experience. We are currently in the process of integrating video and story content into the platform, and this should be live very shortly. In the past, we have also been very responsive and quick to implement custom builds for our clients.

Our network of creators is what we are most proud of. As an invite-only community, we are able to ensure that only high-quality creators join.

Thank you for the actionable feedback as this is what allows us to deliver our best work possible for the brands that we work with.

Many out there, but none like Trend

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, Trend is unique in how they do what they do. We've used many different services and all of them seem to be a guessing game of pay to play per influencer. This is frustrating and wastes so much time. Communication with influencers on most platforms is offline and in DMs which is not a very good way to keep track of things. Trend keeps every part of the experience/campaign in one place with simple pricing.

Vorteile: First: The software is simple and takes the guesswork out of pricing for influencers. This allows you to focus on quality of content/influencer and not be driven by how expensive or cheep each influencer is since prices are pre-negotiated by Trend. This is a win all the way round. Second: The tracking feature for sending products is seamless. With most postal/shipping companies integrated and each step of the way is carefully documented, this makes the process of knowing your product has arrived a breeze. Trend also guarantees it and this is good for the mind and soul Third: The quality of influencers is carefully curated and the content delivered by influencers is top notch. Here you don't risk having an influencer give you low-quality content as you can decline it and they can re-do the content.

Nachteile: The demographic skews heavily female, however, I don't think this is not really a fault of Trend as with most platforms, women tend to dominate in this influencer/content space. For our use case this still works but as we get more into the male market, seeing more representation will be good.

Great, convenient product with EXCELLENT customer service

Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Social Media Manager
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Such a positive experience! They make us (the client) feel so valued and important!

Vorteile: I like the ease of being able to post a listing and have influencers apply- we've gotten some great content that we have repurposed for our feed. The best part though is the customer service. We have an account manager who knows our product well and touches base with us regularly. He's been there to help us for last minute requests and we've been able to use Trend for an influencer event as well. The customer service is really what makes this product stand out so much.

Nachteile: I didn't like the fact that you had to "reject" certain influencers because I didn't want them to have a bad taste in their mouth for the product or take it personally. I requested to have a "maybe/considering" option and they are going to add this feature soon!

Great platform for its value

Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Allison S.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Trend.io is a very straight-forward experience for both the user and the creators. There have been very few issues, but those that I have had were always addressed by their team immediately and fixed or compromised with as best they could.

Vorteile: Trend.io allows for easy collaboration with creators who are high quality but at a fraction of the price that it typically costs to collaborate one-on-one with influencers. The process of communication is streamlined to make it efficient without losing the personal touch that makes influencer marketing successful. We have been extremely pleased with our experience and the content that has come of it.

Nachteile: There are some features that are left to be desired like mass messaging and mass upload of tracking numbers, but it has never been something that the support team hasn't be not only able but willing to help with.

Great software

Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Filip M.
Paid acquisition manager
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software is an amazing way to scale content production and influencer marketing efforts. Instead of going out there on your own and spending countless hours researching influencers, you can have them come to you, ready to promote your product and create amazing content for you.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use. I like how you can communicate with influencers easily. I like that there is no negotiation involved.

Nachteile: The new online app is a bit buggy, and the messages are weirdly formatted, but that's expected in these early stages (we were one of the beta testers)

So easy, great engagement

Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Erin D.
Social Media Marketing
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great experience and solid engagement from posts!

Vorteile: The program is super easy to use on the website or using the mobile app. Overall very happy with the content produced!

Nachteile: I would love to see them create a CSV download for shipping, but manually also worked fine.