Filtern nach:

Über SiteGiant

E-commerce solution that allows merchants to sell on online marketplaces, Facebook, Instagram and their own online store.

Erfahre mehr über SiteGiant

Kathrine T.
Sales
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2020

"Helpful eCommerce Partner"

Kommentare: Very user friendly and easy to use. Highly recommended.

Vorteile: This software is very user friendly and it can easily link all my products together where I do not need to manage them in the individual place, everything can be done in SiteGiant Platform. This save me a lot of time and I can spend more time to do marketing and boost my sales!

Nachteile: Overall is good but maybe can improve on the CSV file

• Bewertet am 24.3.2020
Jun L.
Software Developer
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.7.2019

"Plenty of e-commerce functions to use"

Kommentare: The customer service is very responsive. They solve most of the problem that I had encountered.

Vorteile: The user interface of the system is very intuitive

Nachteile: The platform is running smoothly. However, sometimes the site is slow. But It doesn't happen frequently though.

von SiteGiant an 5.7.2019

Jun, thanks for the excellent review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.

• Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Part Time Online Seller
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 18.3.2020

"Excellent customer service and good for those who want to begin their online business"

Kommentare: I like to deal with them especially their customer service. Each time when I have a problem with the system, I just have to live chat with them. They will patiently reply to all my questions and inquiries.

Vorteile: I like the most the marketplace sync and webstore features. By using SiteGiant's marketplace sync feature, I can sync my products to Lazada and Shopee without having to upload my products repeatedly. Although I do not know anything about coding, I can easily build my storefront by using the template editor provided by SiteGiant.

Nachteile: I think SiteGiant can explore feature that allows small merchants like us to sell on Whatsapp and Wechat effortlessly.

• Bewertet am 18.3.2020
Jolin Y.
Graphic Designer
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2019

"Great Customer Service"

Kommentare: Anyway, the overall is Good. Their service is fast and good. For a beginner, it might be tough for us to handle it but they provide guidelines, video tutorial, training class and even their customer service able to guide me step by step. I love their service very much!!

Vorteile: They have a professional and well-trained Customer Service team

Nachteile: As I'm doing graphic design & printing business, I would like to have some easy way to allow my customer place order for the design service that doesn't really have a standard or fix price. But, SiteGiant only allows merchants to sell fix price products.

von SiteGiant an 18.7.2019

Jolin, thanks for the excellent review.

• Bewertet am 11.7.2019
online seller
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2019

"User Experience in Site Giant"

Kommentare: Everything is good. They will develop new features that help all online users from time to time. Keep it up Site Giant!

Vorteile: Customer Support is very friendly and helpful with professional assistance to my queries. The best thing I like is the marketplace sync feature! I have no worries to list my products in different marketplaces individually now!

Nachteile: may enhance the system stability, besides, may update tutorials for some features as the setup process in other platforms could be different at times.

von SiteGiant an 18.7.2019

Thanks for the excellent review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.

• Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Marilyn N.
Admin clerk
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.7.2019

"Feedback"

Vorteile: Orders from marketplaces will be synced back to my system so I can handle the orders easily.

Nachteile: There is always system upgrade so I have to study the tutorial given by them.

von SiteGiant an 9.7.2019

Hi Marilyn, thanks for the excellent review and helping to share the word about us.

• Bewertet am 5.7.2019