Plenty of e-commerce functions to use

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Jun L.
Software Developer
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The customer service is very responsive. They solve most of the problem that I had encountered.

Vorteile: The user interface of the system is very intuitive

Nachteile: The platform is running smoothly. However, sometimes the site is slow. But It doesn't happen frequently though.

von SiteGiant an 5.7.2019

Jun, thanks for the excellent review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.

User Experience in Site Giant

Bewertet am 12.7.2019
online seller
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Everything is good. They will develop new features that help all online users from time to time. Keep it up Site Giant!

Vorteile: Customer Support is very friendly and helpful with professional assistance to my queries. The best thing I like is the marketplace sync feature! I have no worries to list my products in different marketplaces individually now!

Nachteile: may enhance the system stability, besides, may update tutorials for some features as the setup process in other platforms could be different at times.

von SiteGiant an 18.7.2019

Thanks for the excellent review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.

Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Jolin Y.
Graphic Designer
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Anyway, the overall is Good. Their service is fast and good. For a beginner, it might be tough for us to handle it but they provide guidelines, video tutorial, training class and even their customer service able to guide me step by step. I love their service very much!!

Vorteile: They have a professional and well-trained Customer Service team

Nachteile: As I'm doing graphic design & printing business, I would like to have some easy way to allow my customer place order for the design service that doesn't really have a standard or fix price. But, SiteGiant only allows merchants to sell fix price products.

von SiteGiant an 18.7.2019

Jolin, thanks for the excellent review.

Feedback

Bewertet am 5.7.2019
Marilyn N.
Admin clerk
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Orders from marketplaces will be synced back to my system so I can handle the orders easily.

Nachteile: There is always system upgrade so I have to study the tutorial given by them.

von SiteGiant an 9.7.2019

Hi Marilyn, thanks for the excellent review and helping to share the word about us.