Documate

Documate Bewertungen

von Documate

Using Documate for my small business, and it seriously speeds up document production!

Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Tika M.
Darstellende Künste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great tool to seriously speed up document assembly and form generation. It's also Mac friendly and works on all browsers and devices.

Vorteile: The program helps me generate agreements and price lists for my event planning business. It was to set up, because it requires no prior coding experience, and it's saved me so much time. Now, I send the link to my web-based "interview" to my clients, and they fill out all the information on their end (which they can do on their phones). There are many customization possibilities, but I set it up so they don't see the final agreement right away. Instead, I get an email with the completed document, which I can review and send back over to them when I'm ready. Really great tool for small businesses who don't want to be bogged down with document generation.

Nachteile: None really. They market mostly to legal, which I think they're expanding out of, but they have been incredibly supportive in helping me set up a process within my business.

Great software for litigators to automate retainers, discovery, and template-based pleadings

Attorney
Anwaltskanzlei, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I (and especially our paralegals) are very happy we found Documate. We've saved a ton of time, and it's worth the monthly fee times 1000. Because it creates a web-based app, we've also considered rolling this out as an intake or document generation process for our clients - the interface is clean and mobile-friendly for that purpose, too.

Vorteile: I have used other document automation software, but they've been clunky, hard to use, and ugly. Documate is exactly what our firm was looking for. It was very easy to automate our documents; it keeps our formatting exactly as is (which is important for pleadings and documents with logos and footers); and it lowers human error.

Nachteile: So worth it. I haven't had any cons in the first year of using it. I even had a feature request that they added for our firm. Great customer service.

Very powerful tool for complex document automation

Bewertet am 25.4.2019

Kommentare: Before we started using Documate, we were manually drafting documents with MS Word, which wasted thousands of hours of employee time. If you need a robust document automation or document assembly tool, Documate may be what you've been looking for.

Vorteile: Our company uses Documate to generate a variety of contract sets. Because no coding knowledge is required, we were able to set it up very quickly. It allows for quite a bit of complexity in formatting your documents, adding conditional logic, and setting up complex calculations. The system passed our high privacy and data security requirements, and they set every user up on a dedicated instance, which is crucial when you're dealing with sensitive legal information.

Nachteile: We love Documate, and it's hard to think of any cons. Whenever we have had any "wish list" items, they've been quick to add features. The customer service is excellent.

Powerful app that is constantly impressing us

Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Sr. Salesforce Engineer

Kommentare: The experience has been great and the support is fabulous!

Vorteile: This is a very powerful software that has allowed us to automate very length sales contracts that used to take us hours and now takes 15 minutes to generate. Every week or two there is a new feature that adds more value to our workflows and enables better integration and data analysis. They haven't increased the price either, even with all these new features. I would pay so much more for this functionality (but don't tell them ;-) ).

Nachteile: Salesforce integration will be nice when it's out. They've said this is in the roadmap.

Does Everything You Can Think Of

Bewertet am 18.9.2019
Import und Export, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have com-ple-tely (!) automated all our template based work. I never thought it could be this good.

Vorteile: Very flexible product that can take data and generate documents in a multitude of ways. Has saved us so much time and money and allowed us to scale our work.

Nachteile: I just hope they stop advertising so our competitors dont hear about them...!

Very intuitive and powerful document automation and expert system

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
QA Manager
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Documate is the most robust system and the only one that could satisfy our security needs.  I started using Documate for legal documents, and then realized how much more power and capacity it has, so I'm now using it for my projects, HR documents, and pdf forms we need to complete.  It's been a game changer.  They were able to set up SSO and the API has allowed us to seamlessly integrate with our current systems.

Nachteile: It took our company too long to find them in the first place!

Secure software with unmatched functionality

Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Hoda J.
dietitan
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use Documate daily, and it's proven to be a reliable and necessary part of our business.

Vorteile: The automation is great - easy, clean, and the formatting looks great. But what's most important to us (in the medical field) is a secure platform with a dedicated database that segregates our data on the web. Their team was helpful in setting us up with an Enterprise account and explaining exactly how data privacy, security, and data deletion can be set up according to our specifications.

Nachteile: Doesn't have themes or color options. Though they allow you to insert those yourself with CSS.

Well worth the price

Hillary W.
Associate
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Love this software. Take the 7-day free trial and you'll see how easy it is to set up. You may need to have a round of layoffs because of how much time it saves.

Vorteile: Has saved us a fortune in administration time. We have all of our (very lengthy) contracts and contract packets set up in the interview builder. Anytime someone in the company wants to initiate a contract, they run the interview from the link. So much faster than spending half the day modifying a document.

Nachteile: Really hard to think of any. Maybe would be nice to be able to customize fonts and colors for the client-facing piece.

A truly programming-free automation software that automates both Word and PDF documents

Bewertet am 15.6.2019
Engineeer
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Documate has saved me time and made me money. I'm glad to be able to recommend it to others.

Vorteile: I switched over from hotdocs, and the experience has been great. A few main points:
- Easy to use and beautiful interface from creator and client-side
- They're mac compatible
- No coding knowledge required
- Infinite complex logic
- Can sent the interview workflows out to my clients, or I can use it internally to generate documents. Good email integration.
- Friendly support, even on weekends

Nachteile: More colors and design themes please. This is the only con.

FINALLY, doc automation software that works with macs

Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Paralegal
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Makes my work and my associates' work so much easier.

Vorteile: An easy to use, no-code solution that looks like Survey Monkey on the "interview" side and allows me to connect my documents with the questions with no code. I spent a fraction of the time on client documents as I did before. AND IT WORKS WITH MACS and APPLE. This is a first!

Nachteile: I've actually requested a few features and their team implemented them for me, so now I can't even think of anything else I'd like added. Really good live support at all hours of the day and even on weekends!

POWER! POWER! POWER!

Copywriter
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I don't know what I'd do without Documate.

Vorteile: Others have said this, but it's amazing how much you can do with such a clean no-code interface. The core of the software is two tabs - your questions (your questionnaire, or what they call "interviews") and the output documents. But you can do so much. And I knew how to do it within the first 20 minutes. Nested logic, custom naming conventions, tables, gender accordance, etc...

Nachteile: Seriously nothing right now. Documate has made assembling documents a breeze.

Automation software of my dreams.

Bewertet am 16.6.2019
Engagement Officer
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Cannot say enough about how much this software has made my life easier.  Every feature I asked for during the demo, they had or they later added.  The design is intuitive for individual users at our company and has scaled well as we've grown.  I've looked at pretty much every software on the market that calls itself "document automation", and I'm finally swiping right.

Nachteile: No cons really...We did want a few features that Documate added into their next release right after we asked.

Truly powerful enterprise software at a small business price

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
sales
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I have done my research for over a year, testing different software around the web, and have not been able to find a single piece of software that does what Documate does, except for maybe one enterprise software tool that would have cost me tens of thousands of dollars a month. The platform is very easy to use, but it can accomplish almost anything in terms of automation, calculations, formatting, etc. Even when I've wanted to do something that wasn't readily apparent, the support team has been able to help me accomplish it.

Nachteile: None. Constantly improving too. They have a new feature every week.

Powerful software with a beautiful output. Saved so much time customizing documents for specific cli

Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Senior Marketing Manager
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Documate has been a crucial tool for my role. Perfect documents every time.

Vorteile: Our company has seen a great return with Documate. It has allowed me to merge client data into both MS office and Adobe documents, and share my workflows with others on my team to save us all time. It's customizable and well-documented. Client support is also available around the clock for any questions. Highly recommend.

Nachteile: None so far. Their support team has responded to everything I've needed or wanted added very quickly.

Turns hours of work into a few clicks!

Bewertet am 18.9.2019
Senior Planner
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Biggest timesaver of my life. I can't believe more people aren't talking about this!

Vorteile: We were constantly creating custom quotes and repetitive documentation. We built our first automation in 10 minutes, and now we're perfecting the others and making them more complex. There's really no limit to what they can do.

Nachteile: Superior product. I truly don't remember any cons because the support team has always responded to my feature requests by actually pushing the feature.

Simplifies legal work and enhances productivity. GREAT customer service.

Kimberly U.
General Counsel
Musik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fast and code-free document generation. The python backend makes it easy to integrate with any software or web services, too.

Vorteile: Made it easy for my company to automate all of the form agreements we use. What used to take me 2 hours now takes me about 10 minutes to generate. The drag and drop interface made it easy to set up, too. It's also Mac compatible.

Nachteile: No real cons. Works perfectly. A longer trial would have been nice, but if you start using it within your trial, you'll know how it works.

Great tool for complex sales agreements

Chief Marketing Executive

Kommentare: Simple, affordable, and absolutely seamless.

Vorteile: We've been using Documate to generate SOWs and sales-related agreements. It was clear how to set up our workflows and it's impressively powerful. Every time I ask if something (sometimes crazy and pretty custom) is possible, they either say yes or they have it ready a few days later.

Nachteile: Waiting for them to connect with Salesforce and I'm trying the beta for this now.

Great way to populate multiple documents at once!

Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Roya N.
CMPS
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall
Super easy way to get perfectly formatted, error-free documents and document packets. The interface makes it easy to build simple document assembly for one document in 5 minutes, but it's also a very powerful engine for much more complex tasks.

Vorteile: Pros
Documate is a great piece of software with unlimited functionality. The interface is easy to understand, and I love that I can add multiple documents to my output documents, so they all populate at once. I have one interview with over 30 documents with complex logic. They also provide custom services, which I've used a few times to set up SMS messaging and other special notifications. I previously tried HotDocs, which was so burdensome to learn. I was able to learn Documate with just a 5 minute demo from the customer service team, who is also awesome.

Nachteile: Cons
Haven't had any cons so far. Everything has worked perfectly. It might be nice to have more content and examples so I can see what else is possible that I'm not thinking of myself.

Brilliant and user-friendly

Damian H.
Research Associate
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If I can build on Documate, anyone can.

Vorteile: We can now automate data collection through a web form and have the data automatically pass into the document to modify the document based on the conditional logic.

Nachteile: Nothing - they meet all of my requirements

Easy to use software with all security features our large enterprise needed to implement broadly

Bewertet am 11.6.2019
IT Director

Kommentare: Huge time savings.

Vorteile: We switched over from using a Zapier, Typeform, Webmerge integration, which was hard to use, getting expensive, and was not as secure as we wanted it to be with client data. Documate sets each user up on their own instance of AWS, so data is blackboxed and secure. The customer support is incredible, and they helped us transition all our documents over from the prior solution.

Nachteile: None so far. I've never gotten software approved by all the stakeholders in the company as quickly as I did with Documate. They're very responsive.

Excellent platform - easy to use and effective

Bewertet am 16.9.2019

Kommentare: Glad we found this tool and look forward to seeing how it makes an impact on our organization.

Vorteile: Documate makes it easy to make the switch from outdated softwares like hotdocs and allows someone of any skill level to get up and running quickly. It is clearly built to be simple and effective for end users.

Nachteile: Documate is still growing, so their entire feature set is not currently available. However, their team is highly responsive, working to ensure all customer needs are fulfilled and so far has done a tremendous job listening and responding to feedback.