Filtern nach:

Über Reveal(x)

Network Traffic Analysis
for a Secure Enterprise

Erfahre mehr über Reveal(x)

Matthew L.
Matthew L.
Sr. Systems Engineer - Availability in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Implementing with high expectations

Kommentare: We are hoping to be able to get reports both by application and by customer for availability and usage trends.

We are just now implementing ExtraHop now even though we purchased it a while back. I have been very impressed with how easy it is to set up, even though it is extremely configurable.

If it could be easier to start using from a 30,000 foot perspective that would be great. So far I haven't had too much time to spend on configuration, but some of the configurations have me a little intimidated.

IT Network Operations Manager in USA
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Incredible visibility

Kommentare: Amazing tool for troubleshooting. We are eliminating the fingerpointing between us and vendors/other departments who say "It's your network". Extrahop gives us the details to take back and show exactly where the problem is occurring rather than just guessing or going off of a hunch.

Extrahop gives us very good visibility to troubleshoot application issues better than anything else we've seen. Packets don't lie!

Expensive, and set up is time consuming.

Damian A.
Tech in USA

Extrahop review

I like that it is easy to use. I also like the view of the interface; very cool. It also has many function abilities.

There isn't much to not like about it except for price. That is the only thing that makes it difficult. Wish it was more cost effective.